Super Mass Gainer

By: Body Fortress

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Super Mass Gainer is a Weight Gainer manufactured by Body Fortress. It is a protein based supplement that has additional calories from carbohydrates and fats. It is meant to add additional calories for the body in order to assist with weight and muscle mass gain.
COMPARE SIMILAR

Libby
  February 15, 2011

this was my first Body Fortress product and for the money I thought it was a very decent mass gainer! i got a tub for about 15 bucks at my local walmart which is a decent price seeing as theres 12 servings (6 for me because i used the 4 scoop serving.. puts the value down a little bit but still about as much as the competing mass gainers) which is a little more than 1 dollar per serving. first of all about 600 calories in one serving is pretty good most mass gainers are around that area but the 10g's of BCAAs are what really made up my mind in buying this.

effectiveness- I honestly cant put a true opinion of it on here because the tub only lasted me about 8-9 days which i dont think is enough to get the full effect of a product but in that week or so it seemed like i put a little bit of muscle on which was pretty nice but it also came with a tad bit of fat which I was expecting seeing as its a mass gainer. Due to the BCAAs and high amount of whey im assuming.. I felt a lot less sore after my workouts on the next day.

taste- OMG four scoops of this stuff in about 20 oz of milk tasted heavenly!!!!!!!! I can honestly say that there isnt one protein powder that i have tried that even came close to tasting as good and this did it also mixed very good about 10 seconds in the shaker and it had no clumps what so ever. usually while drinking a protein shake with milk or water i get a dry feeling on my lips and none the less I still got that with this one too except not as bad.
 Pros:
 Cons:

Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.