Level-1 Reviews

By: 1st Phorm

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Only 3 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Level-1 is a Whey Protein Powder manufactured by 1st Phorm. It is a dairy based protein that supports lean muscle gain by suppling additional protein to recovering muscles, which can also improve fat loss.
COMPARE SIMILAR

BriannaB
  February 17, 2011

This is not only the best tasting protein that I have ever had, it also mixes excellent in water and is of extreme high quality. I was using Beverly Ultimate Muscle Protein before this and thought I was using the best. Switching to Level-1 put me in heaven. It is a little more expensive, but I certainly don't mind paying a premium price for premium products with premium results.
  • Tastes Great!
  • Premium Quality
  • Many Flavor Choices
    AwoggimusH
      June 28, 2010

This product is defintley the best daily use protein on the market with a solid profile of BCCAS and protein while keeping the carb and calories counts very low to maintain lean muscle mass without packing on unnecessary pounds. With 30 servings in the container and taking about 4 servings throughout the day (morning,midday,afternoon, night) my muscles feel saturated throughout all times of the day and it is a shake that I actually look forward to with its variety of surprisingly delicious flavors. I have tried chocolate chip cookie dough which is very satisfying, but for those of you who do not enjoy little "crunchies" of protein floating around in your drink this flavor might not be for you. It tastes just like cookie dough, but it seems the chocolate flavoring is more overpowering, extremely good in milk before bed. I have also tried chocolate cocunut which is equally as good and refreshing after 3 tubs of cookie dough. This product mixes very well in either water or milk and keeps you full for about 2 hours. I was taking 2 scoops in the morning and 2 at night but decided it would be best to space out my intake to about every 2-3 hours throughout the day. Overall best tasting protein and it does the job of keeping your body lean and if paired with a high calorie/carb diet you will see massive gains in size over a period of several weeks. The only downside is that most stores are asking about $45 and if you are taking 4 scoops a day it only lasts you about 8 days, which can be a little inconvenient on the wallet. Yet it is worth it being an extremely bioavailable supplement that is notciably absorbed into your muscles giving you that full look and feeling when you find yourself flexing in the mirror.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Tastes Good--mixes Well
    • Suprisingly Filling
    MMAFreak
      April 7, 2010

This is a product that does what it claims and does it very well. It really helps you feel full for a suprisingly long time considering that it only has about 140 calories per serving and like any good time release protein blend keeps you anabolic throughout the day. It has 2.5 grams of fat and 5 carbs while delivering 24 grams of protein, so it is effective to use during cutting cycles even if you are doing a CKD like I currently am. Solid BCAA profile with 5g of BCAA's and 4g of glutamine per serving. I used this as a morning shake as well as before bedtime to switch up from eating cottage cheese all the damn time. Not as good as ON 100% Casein for bedtime but it gets the job done. It works well if you have a busy life style as a between meal filler too. All in all as far as results go I was very happy with this protein. I had the chocolate flavor and the taste was one of the better proteins I have tried.(sorry but it still can't beat Syntha-6) It was a little thin in consistency, but that does not keep it from filling you up and it mixes extremely well. This company is actually located about 5 miles from my house in Fenton,MO I just found out and it seems like they really make quality products, its just impossible to find anywhere but the Supplement Superstores in St.Louis and the 1st Phorm website. Awesome company, I actually sent them an e-mail asking for samples of some of the new flavors that just came out. I got a reply in minutes that said they were all out but they could send coupons for discounts. I then got another e-mail saying that he felt bad and he was going to send me a whole tub free of one of the new flavors and what flavor would you like!! He even sent it UPS that day and I got it the following day. That really shows me a company that is confident in their products, and no it has nothing to do with it getting a good review. It is a newer company so not many people have heard of it, but if you get a chance to try either Level-1 Time Release Protein($27 for 32 servings) or Phormula 1 100% Hydrolyzed Protein($40 for 32 servings) I highly recommend them. My only real beef with their products is that they are pretty expensive, but other than that they are aces.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Tastes Good--mixes Well
    • Suprisingly Filling