Home > Categories > Protein > Whey Protein > 1st Phorm > Level-1 > Reviews

Level-1

By 1st Phorm
Level-1 1st Phorm
7.6/10
(Weighted average based on 6 Reviews)

Ranks #58 of 107 (better than 46%)
in Protein > Whey Protein
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

It mixes excellent in water and is of extreme high quality

This is not only the best tasting protein that I have ever had, it also mixes excellent in water and is of extreme high quality. I was using Beverly Ultimate Muscle Protein before this and thought I was using the best. Switching to Level-1 put me in heaven. It is a little more expensive, but I certainly don't mind paying a premium price for premium products with premium results.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Tastes Great!
  • Premium Quality
  • Many Flavor Choices

Frankiemusc

Hellooooo

Manimal

Posted February 17, 2011
    I've Heard some good things about this protein. What flavor did you get?

bigworm89

Posted February 17, 2011
    You better back your ass up frankie!!!

cookken

Posted February 17, 2011
    hahahaha, I was waiting for something like this to begin.

Frankiemusc

Bring it!! :o)

toolhead

I like your...review...

bigworm89

Posted February 18, 2011
    Manimal likes sausage fest's. always has and always will.

Manimal

Posted February 18, 2011
    Keepin it professional, kids. You should take note. ;)

2 words, I love women!

Cuz Manimal is Grown man talkin kidies

Posted February 18, 2011
    lol really guys? i bet if i bet if i put my pic with that same pose i wont get the same response lol.

MMAFreak

Posted February 19, 2011
    I'm guessing that you live in the St.Louis area since I have never met someone who uses 1st Phorm that isn't.

Which flavors have you tried? They are all good but Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Strawberry are my favorites.

Nice avatar by the way.

Posted February 19, 2011
    I'm in Tempe, MMAFreak and I haven't had the cookiedough but strawberry is outstanding and the coconut is too.

admin

Posted February 19, 2011
    Are you and ebirk the same person and a 1st Phorm rep? Reply within 2 days or you are banned.

Posted February 19, 2011
    No and no, admin. Eric is my boyfriend though.

Posted February 19, 2011
    I live in st. louis and have used this protein for about 3 months.....its very expensive! $43 for 2lbs.

Taste is pretty good and it does builds lean mass.

Bottom line....save money!

Their are equal quality proteins priced less that equal this one.

This product is definitely the best daily use protein on the market

This product is defintley the best daily use protein on the market with a solid profile of BCCAS and protein while keeping the carb and calories counts very low to maintain lean muscle mass without packing on unnecessary pounds. With 30 servings in the container and taking about 4 servings throughout the day (morning,midday,afternoon, night) my muscles feel saturated throughout all times of the day and it is a shake that I actually look forward to with its variety of surprisingly delicious flavors. I have tried chocolate chip cookie dough which is very satisfying, but for those of you who do not enjoy little "crunchies" of protein floating around in your drink this flavor might not be for you. It tastes just like cookie dough, but it seems the chocolate flavoring is more overpowering, extremely good in milk before bed. I have also tried chocolate cocunut which is equally as good and refreshing after 3 tubs of cookie dough. This product mixes very well in either water or milk and keeps you full for about 2 hours. I was taking 2 scoops in the morning and 2 at night but decided it would be best to space out my intake to about every 2-3 hours throughout the day. Overall best tasting protein and it does the job of keeping your body lean and if paired with a high calorie/carb diet you will see massive gains in size over a period of several weeks. The only downside is that most stores are asking about $45 and if you are taking 4 scoops a day it only lasts you about 8 days, which can be a little inconvenient on the wallet. Yet it is worth it being an extremely bioavailable supplement that is notciably absorbed into your muscles giving you that full look and feeling when you find yourself flexing in the mirror.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Tastes Good--mixes Well

MMAFreak

This is a product that does what it claims and does it very well

This is a product that does what it claims and does it very well. It really helps you feel full for a suprisingly long time considering that it only has about 140 calories per serving and like any good time release protein blend keeps you anabolic throughout the day. It has 2.5 grams of fat and 5 carbs while delivering 24 grams of protein, so it is effective to use during cutting cycles even if you are doing a CKD like I currently am. Solid BCAA profile with 5g of BCAA's and 4g of glutamine per serving. I used this as a morning shake as well as before bedtime to switch up from eating cottage cheese all the damn time. Not as good as ON 100% Casein for bedtime but it gets the job done. It works well if you have a busy life style as a between meal filler too. All in all as far as results go I was very happy with this protein. I had the chocolate flavor and the taste was one of the better proteins I have tried.(sorry but it still can't beat Syntha-6) It was a little thin in consistency, but that does not keep it from filling you up and it mixes extremely well. This company is actually located about 5 miles from my house in Fenton,MO I just found out and it seems like they really make quality products, its just impossible to find anywhere but the Supplement Superstores in St.Louis and the 1st Phorm website. Awesome company, I actually sent them an e-mail asking for samples of some of the new flavors that just came out. I got a reply in minutes that said they were all out but they could send coupons for discounts. I then got another e-mail saying that he felt bad and he was going to send me a whole tub free of one of the new flavors and what flavor would you like!! He even sent it UPS that day and I got it the following day. That really shows me a company that is confident in their products, and no it has nothing to do with it getting a good review. It is a newer company so not many people have heard of it, but if you get a chance to try either Level-1 Time Release Protein($27 for 32 servings) or Phormula 1 100% Hydrolyzed Protein($40 for 32 servings) I highly recommend them. My only real beef with their products is that they are pretty expensive, but other than that they are aces.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Suprisingly Filling
    • Tastes Good--mixes Well

500lbs

Id have to say that it was effective

Used one tub of this and loved it but its too expensive. It may be worth it but just cannot afford to keep buying it. Id have to say that it was effective though.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Tastes Good--mixes Well

Top quality protein

Top quality protein, with 5grams of BCAA's and 4 grams of glutamine. Gotta reiterate what others have already said. This is THE best tasting protein supplement I've ever encountered! The only downside is the cost of a container. For me, the quality and taste justify the price. It's your body, you make the decision.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Tastes Good--mixes Well

A Second First, Using 1st Phorm Product

I discovered SR while searching for an unbiased opinion on another 1st Phorm product - Phormula 1. I decided to write this review because I promised to write more than a single review. I've used other protein powders through the years - Muscletech and Pure Protein products. I've taken the Level 1 protein for about six weeks, and I like the unique flavors. It has helped me maintain a "level" diet, but it isn't really that special to me. I haven't lost any weight, but my lifts have increased. I haven't noticed any negative side effects. I wish the product wasn't so thick, but I suppose it has to be that way. I do intend to keep using the product because it is a descent meal replacement, and the flavors are unique, i.e. ice cream sandwich and peanut butter cup.

• Tastes Great!