Impact Whey Isolate Reviews

By: MyProtein

ARTICLES
FORUM TOPICS

Protein > Whey Protein
Impact Whey Isolate is a Whey Protein Powder manufactured by MyProtein. It is a dairy based protein that supports lean muscle gain by suppling additional protein to recovering muscles, which can also improve fat loss.

January 8, 2019

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Digestion
  • Low Carb
  • Low Fat
  • Recovery

Currently much better option then traditional ON product

Myprotein Impact Whey Isolate has always been in my wish list, because of it's positive reputation and feedback. After trying multiple whey powders with additional enzymes and vitamins, I decided to try purest whey isolate and don't pay any extra fee. Myprotein is very famous and widespread brand, just like ON you can find their products wherever you go and they offer lot's of discounts almost every month.

Calories from Fat 0
    Vitamin A
    Vitamin C
    Calcium
    Iron

All this nutrients and vitamins are quite simple and basic for protein powder, making it easier to digest and fill up your diet, whether you drink it immediately after workout or first thing in the morning. Such amount of calories is very suitable for any diet while cutting and even tough it does contain some sugar and artificial sweeteners, they definitely are not enough to hold you back or hinder fat burning. In addition to this, it's very effective for cooking muffins or other desserts with whey powder, significantly reducing calories.
    Same thing applies to dietary fiber, I've already consumed fiber powder and can not expect any other significant benefits only from this powder, in my opinion not worth to mention on label. On the other hand, fiber can cause some bloating and digestive issues and lack of such things which make this powder purest of all competitors.

I purchased chocolate smooth & Strawberry Cream flavors. As a big lover of chocolate I feel very happy every time I drink it, but can't say same thing about strawberry, it tastes like an strawberry Ice Cream, not bad but it's my least favorite dessert. Both flavors mixed very well with water and I've always consumed 1.5-2 scoops after workouts (nearly 40 grams of Protein).

As a lactose sensitive, I always consume whey powders carefully (starting at low doses at first) and always take strong digestive enzymes pills with it in gym. I have never experienced any digestive issues with this powder, no bloating or excess gas.
    I mostly drink it after late night workouts, it's digested quickly and I feel very well recovered on next morning. My muscles defined much more and started to grow significantly. Last two months I consumed them after kickboxing classes, which included heavy resistance and cardio sessions and Impact Whey Isolate helped me to maintain my muscles and burn some extra fat.

Myprotein is very widespread brand, thus lot's of discounts are available worldwide. I personally always recommend to purchase it from www.muscleandstrenght.com, whereas I bought two bags (40 Servings each) whey for $40 ($0.5 per serving) and exactly on the second day 100 servings price also fell on $40... such funny things happen very often, wish I've waited for two more days. One thing I love about this product is that it's brought into packet and since I purchase them via international transportation companies, it makes package a bit lighter and significantly cheaper.

Side Effects

None of them, no bloating and not a single digestion issue

Conclusion

Myprotein Impact Whey Isolate is my new favorite protein powder. I've been consuming only BCAAs post workout but decided to substitute them with protein powder, thus after several weeks of consumption my muscles started to grow and define again even though I didn't lift weights actively and mostly attended heavy kickboxing classes, I felt very well recovered after workouts and never experienced any digestive issues. It was very good addition to my supplements and whenever I finish my another protein jar, I'll purchase it once more undoubtedly.
    • Chocolate smooth: 9/10
    • Strawberry Cream: 7/10

October 9, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Digestion
    • Low Carb
    • Low Fat
    • Weak Taste

My name is Blake Pullen and I am an Exercise Science major at Kennesaw State University. IMy current fitness goals involve a caloric surplus and "lean bulking" which is basically trying to put on about 1-2 pounds of lean muscle per month while limiting my fat gain as much as possible. Myprotein pulled me In with the big flavors and low prices for this one, so I had to give it a try

Very basic ingredient profile consisting of Whey Protein Isolate (Milk), Artificial Flavoring, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Sweetener (Sucralose), Salt.
    1 scoop was 22g of protein, 90 calories, 1g carb, and half a gram of fat
    Those numbers are great to begin with because you can easily fit 90 calories into your macros if you're on a cut or bulking
    This specific protein isolate got an A rating on labdoor and a 90% protein content per serving. I was very impressed

This was supposed to be the greatest thing ever. I had the Cinnamon Roll flavor and i was ecstatic to give this a try. Unfortunately for me, the flavor was a little weak. It was still 'good', but not up to the expectations that come with a name like cinnamon roll. I can only relate it to drinking diluted cinnamin milk from a finished bowl of cereal. Still all in all it was good, it just wasn't great or amazing. Tatse:7.7/10

Judging from the ingredient profile and high ratings from Labdoor I knew this product would work. I used it for a period of 2 months and it contributed it to my lean mass gain! I took it immediately after every workout and I was absolutely not disappointed. Because it was an isolate, it absorbed very quickly into my system and took advantage of my body's most anabolic state immediately after my workouts. It's just what I wanted
    Effectiveness 8/10

You can currently purchase 2.2 pounds for $23 on MyProtein.com
    It's not the greatest value by any means but at around $10 you know that you'll be getting your money's worth

Side Effects

NONE! I have a sensitive stomach so I always have to be careful with my protein choices and this didn't give me upset stomach, gas or anything

Conclusion

i would 100% recommend this product to anyone looking to supplement protein into their diet. The flavors are GOOD, but not great and they give you exactly how much protein they say they do because the of the lab tests done at Labdoor. So you know you're getting the most for your money
    • Cinnamin Roll: 7/10

September 15, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Digestion
    • Low Carb
    • Low Fat
    • GMP & ISO-9001 Standards
    • Excellent Value

First protein powder review for several that will be posted today, but all will get their fair review and analysis. First I would like to thank MyProtein for sending this bag of protein for review, and the SR TROOP's program for making the connection possible. This is one of my favorite brands because everything they sell is affordable and quality tested in labs. Plus many sales go on for their stuff.

In terms of protein, this bag contains what you need to train hard.

It's a protein powder so obviously the ingredient mainly is protein, and for this case it's only that with some sweeteners. You get 20g of protein per serving with under 110 calories and under 2g fat and carbs. That makes this product very versatile for those bulking or cutting. Depending on the flavor the calories may change slightly, but just barely and no huge differences.

Plus there are over 4g's of BCAA in each serving as well, making it almost like you have the same amount from buying a BCAA product. Add glutamine and it makes this an awesome and cheap protein powder.

Taste is really good but some flavors may be a bit overly sweet, but would rather have that than a disgusting protein powder. I didn't dread drinking this basically. I received the strawberry cream flavor which was the perfect taste of sweetness and strawberry. Also consumed a bag of rocky road recently which wasn't too bad in taste.

As with all protein powders one main effectiveness is digesting this product. I never felt gassy consuming this nor did I get diarrhea or anything of the likes. This means my body accepted it and usually the quality is on point and doesnt have extra creatine and taurine messing with my stomach.

Next is my recovery. While using this I still recovered just as well as with my other protein, so that indicates to me that it was working how it should be. Overall works like a protein is supposed to.

You can find bags of this on their website for around $24.95 depending on flavor, but the servings are 40 per bag! Yup that's right, not 20, 25, or 30 servings like most brands. They definitely win the protein quality and affordability contest in my opinion.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Essentially this is a great tasting product that works like a protein is supposed to, and the price and servings per bag is even better. Plus you can always see every few weeks these go on sale with and extra discount code. Thanks again for this MyProtein.
      • Rocky Road: 7/10
      • Strawberry Cream: 9/10

July 29, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Good Digestion
      • Low Carb
      • Low Fat
      • GMP & ISO-9001 Standards
      • Delicious

37 Years old and I lift 5 days a week. I always have a Protein source in my Stack, usually Whey, and when I joined this site I noticed everyone raving about MyProtein Whey Isolate, so I had to give it a try. I jumped in head first with a huge 5.5 pound bag of it, so lets see what it was all about.

There are already 14 reviews of this protein, so I will just hit the highlights. Each serving (1 scoop) has 90 calories, 1g Carbs, and a nice 21g Whey Protein Isolate. Bear in mind this protein does contain milk and soy ingredients, so if you are allergic, then you have been warned. This is a very clean profile and I found this to be perfect first thing in the morning. I typically get up around 430am during the week, and first thing I do is drink a scoop of Protein to get the metabolism working again. This profile was nice on the body being so clean and light, and absorbed well. Most of your regular Whey proteins are around 25g Protein, so this is pretty close in my opinion giving you a very clean profile for cutting, or just looking to supplement more protein in your diet without so many calories. Labdoor.com has also tested this protein, which ranks 3 on their list of proteins with a score of 91.2. The number 1 ranked Protein is also from MyProtein, so you can be certain this label is accurate.

Taste: I had the Chocolate Smooth flavor which I truly enjoyed. To me it tasted close to chocolate milk when I mixed it with just water, so that was pretty great. I did get tired of the flavor about 3/4 the way in, only because I get tired of anything thats the same for that long, so not a knock on the taste at all, just me being me needing variety.

Mixability: I always mixed one scoop with 8-10oz of Water in a shaker with no issues at all. It actually mixed together very easily and well, and did not leave any residue on the bottom.

Dosing: I drank 1 serving on wake up, and 1 serving post workout. This digested real easy for me early in the morning, so it was not like a rock sitting in my gut at 430am. Like any other protein source out there, you should drink this as needed to supplement your daily protein intake. Remember this is a supplement not a meal replacement!!!

The point of a Whey Protein Isolate is to have a protein source that is high in protein content and lower in carbs, lactose and fat. MyProtein hits the nail on the head with this product, making this the true definition of what a Whey Protein Isolate should be. Its hard to judge the effectiveness of a Protein supplement alone, but I found this digested really easily, and did not cause me to have to go to the bathroom after due to too much protein in one serving. So that means there was no wasted protein per serving for me, which is a big plus. I was mainly doing one workout program (Project Mass found on bb.com) while taking this and it was a program designed for gaining muscle, so I needed some serious protein each day. The 21g each serving did me just fine to meet my daily protein goals, which is fairly high since i sit around 240 pounds. This would also be a great protein source if your cutting, but I just stay in a constant recomp diet. Really this works no matter what your goal is. Since taking this I have switched to a regular Whey Protein, and man I can tell a huge difference in how it settles in my stomach. The Isolate digested a lot better and never made me feel full or bloated like regular Whey does. I will definitely be trying other products by MyProtein in the future.

So I bought a 5.5 pound bag from bodybuilding.com for $69.99, which is about 100 servings. This comes out to about 70 cents a serving which is a pretty great deal in my opinion. You definitely get a greater value here buying in bulk, and with a protein with such a clean profile with genuine ingredients, you get quality and value together, which I love.

Side Effects

None noted.

Conclusion

The only thing I did not like about this was it came in a resealable bag. I managed to screw it up on opening, so I was forced to put it into a couple big Tupperware bowls. No big deal, but something to keep in mind if you have problems opening things correctly like me. This is an effective Whey Isolate at a great value (that increases the more servings you buy) that can meet your needs no matter what goals you have. I have only ever tried the Chocolate Smooth flavor, but being how delicious that was, I can only imagine other flavors being just as great. MyProtein hits a homerun here and has nothing to hide with full transparency on the label and third party testing. Go grab some today if you never have, you will be happy you did!!
        • Chocolate smooth: 8/10

Overall
        Overall
        9.1
        9.2
          May 30, 2017

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Good Digestion
        • Low Carb
        • Low Fat
        • Bland Taste

I've has many different proteins before and a few of those have been purely isolates, but this isolate caught me off guard with the results I saw and how pure the label was.

It's got a decent protein file with 21g/serving which could be low to some, but I find ideal so for those who want a double serving aren't being overloaded with protein. Nothing on the label discloses that there were any amino acids added and it is purely whey protein isolate, so that reassured to me that there definitely no amino spiking done to this product which has become a huge concern to me when deciding which protein supplement to purchase. It has less than 1g of carbs and sugar, better for those in a cutting phase, but could also concern you if you're watching your glucose and insulin levels. No fat (0g) nor cholesterol (0mg/0%) and low sodium (50mg/2%). At first look of the label, I had very high hopes for this product.

Taste: I got the chocolate smooth flavor, which honestly was a bit stale. By stale meaning it was hard to taste any chocolate. I would say that there is more smooth than there is chocolate.

Mixability: The recommended mixing amount is 6-8 fluid ounces but it didn't mix all that great at 6oz and would usually mix it with 8-10oz of water or 10-12oz of milk

Dosing: In one serving theres 21g of protein which for me at 200lbs it's a bit low so I would double the serving size post workout.

Although it can be difficult to tell the effectiveness of a protein supplement because a lot of the results you're looking for will depend on the rest of your diet as well as your training routine, but when I first started with this protein I tried really hard not to change much about my diet or training routine so I could tel if this protein was really as good as I expected it to be. That being said, I believe this protein is very effective, in my time taking it I was able to put on lean mass without experiencing any consequences of feeling heavy after drinking a shake (which I have felt in the past with other such proteins) or protein caused bathroom trips. As far as recovery time goes I'd rate it at an 8/10, I will still get some DOMS, but never anything too severe and much better than the other proteins that I have tried in the past

For $35.69 you can get 40 servings at $0.89/serving and at $70 you can get 100 servings at $0.70/serving

Side Effects

None experienced

Conclusion

Overall this is a great product and a product I'll be sticking with for a while. It helped with gaining healthy lean mass at a reasonable price, holding a good value. The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the taste, which isn't bad but it's not great either. 9.1/10 would recommend.
        • Chocolate smooth: 5/10

9.5
          May 24, 2017

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Good Digestion
        • Low Carb
        • Low Fat
        • Excellent Value

Mega shoutout to MyProtein for sending out their Impact Whey Isolate to us Troops! After missing this opportunity twice, I requested to try it and jumped on this right away. I prefer to take isolates post workout due to their faster absorption rates, but am open to blends as well.

Ingredient label is very straight forward. This is a why protein isolate, containing 21g Protein, 0.2g Fat, and 1.6g Carbs. super clean. Protein may be a little low for some, but it's quality isolate and not a blend where you may be primarily receiving concentrate post workout. There are 39 servings per container. It does come with natural and artificial flavors, along with sweeteners (sucralose and acesulfame). Really nothing else to discuss here, just a great isolate.

Taste: I asked for and received the mocha flavor, Wow. First of all, I love coffee, anything coffee flavored, and more coffee. Mocha was a perfect 10/10 with taste, it blew my taste buds out of the water. I don't recall every giving any flavor a perfect 10, that's how good this was. I typically mixed it with just water in a shaker. Other days I would throw it in a blender with 2 tbsp of Skippy natural pb and ice. Let me tell you, I could have made all 2lbs of this in one sitting and drank the whole thing. Amazing.

Mixability: No issues with mixing, dissolved nicely. Very slight residue on the side of the shaker which was a little grainy after settling. After drinking I just added a little more water to make sure I drank everything.

Dosing: Taken post workout. I used 1 scoop in 6-8oz of water.

Effectiveness for protein is always tough to judge. Protein is obviously essential for muscle growth, so MyProtein allowed me to consume post workout shakes with a quicker digestive rate to feed my muscles. On off days is when I would use it to create protein pancakes, which you will read about below. I did not have any digestive issues will on this isolate, which is always a plus, especially for people with digestive issues. Overall, it did what it was supposed to do and my body continues to grow in the direction I want it to. Being that there were no setbacks while taking this and its ingredient profile, I believe this is a excellent source of post workout protein.

You can pick this up at 39 servings for $22-$23 online straight from MyProtein, but that does not include shipping. They often have crazy sales though, where you can pickup pounds of protein for cheap.

Side Effects

No side effects.

Cooking

I experimented with this while cooking as well. After trying multiple different protein pancake recipes, I found one that I really like. Mix 2 whole eggs, 2 ounces of cream cheese (I used regular Philadelphia Cream Cheese), 1 scoop of MyProtein mocha whey, and a pinch of vanilla extract. Blend everything together. I started with the eggs, cream cheese, and vanilla extract. After that was blended, I pulsed the blender until the protein mixed. Let it sit for 2 minutes to settle. I cooked this on a small frying pan. I let it heat up while everything was in the blender. Coat it with a non-stick spray then fill the pan up with batter from the blender. Cover the top. Once it begins to get puffy, flip it (do not put the cover back on). this will make you 2 pancakes. Very light, thin, and a little fluffy. Great alternative, especially if you are cutting.

Side note, I mixed 1/2 a scoop into my morning black coffee thinking it would taste amazing, I was wrong. For some reason it just would not dissolve in the coffee, which was piping hot. It just clumped up and settled on top, I basically just ate it after drinking my coffee because I refused to waste it.

Another side note. Not a fan of resealable bags, but this was actually hassle free and not a piece of garbage that just broke after opening it and then you have to transfer it into something else.

Conclusion

MyProtein is a simple whey isolate that provides you with exactly what you need post workout, fast digesting protein to feed you muscles and provide you with the gains you need. This is my top isolate know, especially because of the flavor I had. I will ordering some more mocha once I start running low. I may also pick up the banana flavor, I heard it was pretty good. Optimum Nutrition has a spectacular banana in their gold standard so I'm curious to see if this matches up with it taste wise. I may even pick some up sooner if I see a good deal pop up, totally worth it in my opinion. Thanks again, MyProtein for sending this out!
          • Mocha: 10/10

9.2
            May 23, 2017

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Good Digestion
          • Recovery
          • Delicious
          • Excellent Value

First I want to thank MyProtein for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. This has been a protein I have wanted to try for awhile now and was hoping it would show up on the trooper program again. After reading the reviews on here for this and seeing that this was getting some pretty high ratings I had to give it a try the next time I got a chance to. After using this I was really happy I got to try this. Just like on all the other reviews where it was getting really high ratings I could not disagree with that at all. This was a protein that was more than worth trying.

You get 21g of protein in this. Not to bad but I prefer 25g to 30g. You get 90 calories per scoop. 0g of fats. Less than 1g carbs and less than 1g of sugar. 50mg of sodium. This overall has a very clean ingredient profile which I really like. Also this is artificially flavored. They said there are amino acids in this and I wish they would list them so you know how much you are getting. You get at least 2g Leucine. I like that this has been tested through labdoor and gets an A grade at 91.2/100. Total protein was measured at 87.6g per 100g of product. A 25g serving will yield 21.9g protein, 4.3% over its label claim.

I requested the Salted Caramel flavor and that is what I got. WOW this stuff tasted amazing. This was probably one of the best tasting salted caramel flavors I have ever had. They did a really good job at getting this flavor down just right. From start to finish I never got tired of drinking this. Each time I used this I really looked forward to drinking it. This had just the right taste to it. This had a nice strong taste to it but notto overly strong or to sweet.

This mixed really well each time I used this. Never had any issue with it mixing. This had a real light texture to it and was not very thick at all to drink. It was nice and smooth to drink. Dosing was pretty simple. Since this is isolate protein it gets into your system a lot quicker and the best time to take this is right away after your workout. You could take this anytime of the day if you wanted but would recommend post workout as being the best time to take this. I would do just one scoop each time I used this.

This I found to be a really good isolate protein. This was very smooth to drink. Never had any digestive issue with this. My stomach always felt good after drinking this. Also this won't give you that bloated stomach feeling at all or any gas issues. If your looking for a good protein to help you meet your macro intake this is really good for that. Also this would be a great protein to have if you want to use when you are baking or making pancakes. I felt that my recovery from this was always really good and helped me build more muscle and helped me maintain my strength better. I did not feel this hindered me much at retaining my fullness when taken before my next meal which was usually dinner.

Right now they want $29.99 for the 2.2lb bag which has 40 servings in it on their website. I think that is a really good price for this product. This will cost you less than a dollar per serving at $0.75. Can't really go wrong with this product and feel it is more than worth the value. If you go with any of their bigger sizes the price is even a little better.

Side Effects

None I noticed.

Conclusion

For me I found this to be a really good isolate protein. This has been tested and proven to be a great protein and that is why I really like this companies protein products. If you want a good effective and very clean protein this is for sure the protein you want. The value of this protein is more than worth it and won't break your wallet on cost. Also if your looking for a great tasting protein you wont have to worry about that at all with this product. If your looking for a protein to help you hit your marcos I would highly recommend this. Again I want to give a big shout out to MyProtein for making this product and letting us try it.
            • Salted Caramel: 10/10

May 17, 2017

Pros:
             Cons:
            • Good Digestion
            • GMP & ISO-9001 Standards
            • Delicious

I want to thank MyProtein for giving me this opportunity to review Impact Whey Isolate. I've used many MyProtein supplements and continue to use them today. This was the first time I've tried Impact Whey Isolate, usually I buy Impact Whey in the 5.5 or 11lbs pouches due to the price per serving. As with most protein reviews they are hard to gauge the overall effectiveness, so I'll judge by digestion.

Impact Whey Isolate - 90% superior-quality protein

Chocolate Smooth Flavor: Whey Protein Isolate (Milk) (91%), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Cocoa Powder, Flavoring, Sweetener (Sucralose)

The ingredient profile is as simple as it comes..... you're getting 21g of Whey Protein Isolate. Whey protein isolates are one of the purest concentrations available of 90% or higher. With isolate protein there is a large removal of fat and lactose which leads to Impact Whey Isolate only having just 1% fat.

This has also been tested through LABDOOR (Grade A) with a score of 91.2/100. Total protein was measured at 87.6g per 100g of product. A 25g serving will yield 21.9g protein, 4.3% over its label claim. You can check out the report here https://labdoor.com/review/myprotein-impact-whey-isolate/report

Taste (9/10) - MyProtein offers dozens of different flavors to include an un-flavored version. You really cant go to wrong with a chocolate flavor (Chocolate Smooth). Basically this tasted a lot like nesquik and the flavor never got bland from beginning to end.

Mixability (8/10) - There weren't a whole lot of issues in regards to mixability. When using my shaker there weren't any issues, however when using a spoon there seemed to be some clumping near the top. In both cases I used about 8 oz of water.

Dosing (10/10) - There really isn't any kind of protocol here, its a protein powder. During this review I had one serving after training and another serving later in the day to fulfill my protein macros.

As noted above it can be pretty hard to gauge the effectiveness of a protein powder. I didn't notice any kind of digestive issues that can come from whey protein. Another area where this was effective: filling my macros. This is easy to use whether your drinking it or using it to bake with (pancakes, oatmeal, brownies, use your imagination.)

Since this review is for the 2.2lbs bag I'm going to use that price point. The cheapest value I could find was on the MyProtein website for around $30. There are 40 servings so your paying around .75 cents. However there are a freaking ton of discount codes out there if you just search online. Going right to the Impact Whey Isolate page on MyProtein they have a discount code for up to 33% off. If 2.2lbs isn't enough there are also: 5.5 and 11lbs bags available.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion I highly recommend using MyProtein Impact Whey Isolate! It has passed the test with independent testing and its hard to beat the price of a protein this clean. These reasons and more...... are why I continue to use MyProtein when I need to buy protein.
              • Chocolate smooth: 9/10

Overall
              Overall
              9.5
                May 7, 2017

Pros:
               Cons:
              • Good Digestion
              • Low Carb
              • Independent Lab Tested
              • Low Fat
              • Poor Quality Pouches

Looking for the best and most purest form of whey protein. I came across impact whey isolate from Myprotein. I was familiar with other products from myprotein, which were of good quality. Impact Whey isolate received some good reviews on supplementreview.com, so decided to give it a try.

For one scoop at 25 grams, it's filled with 100 calories, 0 grams of fat, less than 1 gram of carbs & sugar, and 23 grams of protein. This whey is as pure as it gets. Practically all protein. I like whey isolate best, it should be absorbed by the body quickly, and does not contain milk sugar. For people trying to gain lean mass, isolate is preferable. Although isolate is a bit more expensive, imo you get a better quality product. As you can read from the rest of the review, Impact Whey Isolate from Myprotein as a matter is as cheap as it gets, and probably cheaper then inferior types of whey products

I ordered the chocolate brownie flavour. The taste is absolutely great. I never had any supplement before that I would drink just for the flavour. Most try to conceal horrendous flavours from effective ingredients. This one but this one I would just drink for he taste alone. The mixing part is good too. No residue, no unnecessary thickness.

Clearly noticeable decreased muscle soreness when on impact whey protein, so much help on the recovery side. Also some noticeable growth, without gaining any fat.

Myprotein sells their own product on their website. Some other retailers carry their products, but ordering from their own site is cheaper. You get 5 pounds for 38 euro's, which is Way cheaper when compared to other products competing in the same quality range, like Gold standard and others. Myprotein ranks top in labdoor on both quality and price/ value. The products purity stands out for me

Side Effects

Absolutely none at all. As with all proteins it reduces your appetite, as it is a protein. I had some experience with other proteins giving me a bloating feeling and some even some bathroom issues.

Conclusion

The ingredients are pure- the quality is superior, the taste is great, and the price is incomparably low. Impact whey isolate from MyProtein ranks #1 in all aspects. One -real minor- downside is the package. Impact Whey Isolate comes in a bag, hard to seal once opened. Related to all the plusses mentioned, this shouldn't matter too much. Just pour the bag into some other type of container.
              • Chocolate brownie: 10/10

June 20, 2016

Pros:
               Cons:
              • Good Digestion
              • Poor Quality Pouches

This is my second review, as I mentioned in my profile I diagnosed myself lactose intolerant. Luckily for me, Isolate protein has a very low percentage of lactose, most less than 1% so it's been a great protein for me while still staying in the "whey" category.

For one scoop at 25 grams, it's filled with 100 calories, 0 grams of fat, less than 1 gram of carbs & sugar, and 23 grams of protein. From this we can just see how "isolate" the protein is considering there's practically nothing in it except for the protein we need to build muscle.

Toffee
              - Taste (8/10) Out of the two MyProtein flavors I have tried, this one is probably the one I'd buy again. It's not overly sweet but I can definitely get that toffee flavor but they could work on it a little. I mixed it with almond milk one day and it was like a friggin milkshake.

- Mixability (10/10) regardless of what I added a scoop to, it was never
              clumpy. I sometimes didn't even bother with a shaker ball (mainly because I would forget it in the dishwasher) but I never had a problem without it.

- Dosing (10/10) I've read that some people don't have a scoop in their bags but from what I've experienced with the two 2 pound bags I've purchased their has been scoops in both. One scoop equals out to 25 grams which to me is plenty for a post workout shake especially if you're eating along with it.

Orange & Passion Fruit
              - Taste (5/10) for some reason I had the idea that would would be good and different compared to just getting chocolate, vanilla, cookies N cream, etc... well it's definitely different but it's not very good. It has a strange bitterness to it and a bad after taste.

- Mixability (10/10) It mixes very well and it almost reminds me on that old TANG orange powder drink that we drank as children.

- Dosing I would just say it's the same as the Toffee, my only compliant is the flavor... not one I enjoyed drinking.

After taking this protein and being off of it, I can definitely notice a difference in soreness. It helps with recovery and I feel much better when I am taking rather than when I'm off it. Other than that, I also noticed a build in strength and muscle with this protein.

MyProtein usually has great deals and discounts on their own website so I usually get it through there. The lowest I've gotten a 2 pound bag was for around $17 and that was from the MyProtein website.

Side Effects

For me there no crazy noticeable side effects, if anything I feel full after taking it but that usually happens regardless of what protein I take. No bloating, stomach acnes, or anything of that nature which makes this product 10x better to me.

Conclusion

With the number of flavors MyProtein has to choose from, I would definitely try this protein again. I have yet to beat the price for a Whey Isolate at it's quality and it's great for post workout. My one recommendation would probably be the bags they come in... Once you open them, goodluck finding a way to zip it closed. I ended up just pouring my entire 2lb bag into a clear container I bought at Target after dealing with this problem the first time and it's worked just fine (I even have a scooper in there too). This also helps me notice when I need to buy more since I can see how much is left without having to even open the container or bag.
              • Toffee: 8/10