Impact Whey Isolate Reviews

By: MyProtein

8.9

Ranks #1 (better than 100%)
In: Protein > Whey Protein

Impact Whey Isolate is a Whey Protein Powder manufactured by MyProtein. It is a dairy based protein that supports lean muscle gain by suppling additional protein to recovering muscles, which can also improve fat loss.
ARTICLES
FORUM TOPICS
DEALS

Protein > Whey Protein

Welcome to SupplementReviews.com

The supplement industry is notorious for agressive marketing and misinformation.

Stefajoh
TROOPer Level: 5
  June 20, 2016

This is my second review, as I mentioned in my profile I diagnosed myself lactose intolerant. Luckily for me, Isolate protein has a very low percentage of lactose, most less than 1% so it's been a great protein for me while still staying in the "whey" category.

For one scoop at 25 grams, it's filled with 100 calories, 0 grams of fat, less than 1 gram of carbs & sugar, and 23 grams of protein. From this we can just see how "isolate" the protein is considering there's practically nothing in it except for the protein we need to build muscle.

Toffee
- Taste (8/10) Out of the two MyProtein flavors I have tried, this one is probably the one I'd buy again. It's not overly sweet but I can definitely get that toffee flavor but they could work on it a little. I mixed it with almond milk one day and it was like a friggin milkshake.

- Mixability (10/10) regardless of what I added a scoop to, it was never
clumpy. I sometimes didn't even bother with a shaker ball (mainly because I would forget it in the dishwasher) but I never had a problem without it.

- Dosing (10/10) I've read that some people don't have a scoop in their bags but from what I've experienced with the two 2 pound bags I've purchased their has been scoops in both. One scoop equals out to 25 grams which to me is plenty for a post workout shake especially if you're eating along with it.

Orange & Passion Fruit
- Taste (5/10) for some reason I had the idea that would would be good and different compared to just getting chocolate, vanilla, cookies N cream, etc... well it's definitely different but it's not very good. It has a strange bitterness to it and a bad after taste.

- Mixability (10/10) It mixes very well and it almost reminds me on that old TANG orange powder drink that we drank as children.

- Dosing I would just say it's the same as the Toffee, my only compliant is the flavor... not one I enjoyed drinking.

After taking this protein and being off of it, I can definitely notice a difference in soreness. It helps with recovery and I feel much better when I am taking rather than when I'm off it. Other than that, I also noticed a build in strength and muscle with this protein.

MyProtein usually has great deals and discounts on their own website so I usually get it through there. The lowest I've gotten a 2 pound bag was for around $17 and that was from the MyProtein website.

Side Effects

For me there no crazy noticeable side effects, if anything I feel full after taking it but that usually happens regardless of what protein I take. No bloating, stomach acnes, or anything of that nature which makes this product 10x better to me.

Conclusion

With the number of flavors MyProtein has to choose from, I would definitely try this protein again. I have yet to beat the price for a Whey Isolate at it's quality and it's great for post workout. My one recommendation would probably be the bags they come in... Once you open them, goodluck finding a way to zip it closed. I ended up just pouring my entire 2lb bag into a clear container I bought at Target after dealing with this problem the first time and it's worked just fine (I even have a scooper in there too). This also helps me notice when I need to buy more since I can see how much is left without having to even open the container or bag.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Recovery
  • Good Digestion
  • Poor Quality Pouches
  • Toffee: 8/10
  • Orange & Passion Fruit: 5/10
SuperGill
TROOPer Level: 5
  May 22, 2016

I will just say that this has been a review that should have come out sooner. So in short, i found out about this company after someone in some forums pointed out a list that was tested to assess the best protein (labdoors top 20 protein powders or something). Obviously the list wast exactly the best but it brought my attention to this brand that was among the top performers in that category.

One of the things that caught my attention was the simplicity of the ingredient profile. Nothing very odd and less than 5 or 6 ingredients in total. 20g of protein per 25g scoop. 100servings in 2.5kg bag. myprotein does come with stevia flavored as well as unflavored versions for those who are interested. I personally cant stand the taste of unflavored protein from my previous experience with another brand. However, if you can, the price point is good for the unflavoured version.

Mixability was pretty good. Not as good as Hydrowhey but better than ON whey. No blender ball required, just a few whisking and it should be good to go. High quality of protein. Easy to mix in both milk and water. Taste better in milk and slightly bland in water (due to the low carb content i assume). For comparisons, the chocolate smooth flavour that i got tasted quite similar to the double choc of Optimum. Dosing is simple, 1-2 scoops as as and when you require. for me i think the ideal is 1 scoop in 250-300milk but do play around. Theres about 20 flavours so there should be a flavour for everyone. i try to stick to the basic so i got chocolate smooth.

Hard to judge a protein powder based on effectiveness but it does what it is supposed to which is to increase my protein intake. Recovery time was less too. Personally prefer this over ON as ON somehow always seems to leave me with stomach issues. However, nothing of that sort with this product.

This is where i think this company triumphs. The value is one of the best around. I bought it from the official website which i think is the cheapest place to get it for some reason.. Do keep a lookout for their weekly deals.i bought the 5kg bag at about 50pounds (80usd?). A 5kg bag comes out to 200 servings. And this is whey isolate which is supposedly the most expensive type of whey. I believe the mp whey concentrate is cheaper. Hard to beat that.

Others

One con is that the bag comes in a resealable ziplock bag, which isnt my cup of tea to be honest. I can understand that the brand is trying to keep their price point low but the ziplocks bag are of poor quality. i highly recommend to have some tubs ling around so you can do the transfer.

Conclusion

Overall myprotein whey isolate seems to be an option if you are looking to get some whey isolate. Good prices, clean profile, wide variety of flavors, simple (can be improved) packaging.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Digestion
  • Poor Quality Pouches
  • Chocolate smooth: 9/10
JayT
TROOPer Level: 56
  May 4, 2016

(Thanks to MyProtein for sending it out!)

MyProtein has a great rating on this site and on Labdoor for good reasons. They use high quality and minimal ingredients, true fully disclosed labeling, and extremely competitive priced products. I had this product saved as a product I wanted to try and was able to get a bag of it when it was available.

The unflavored powder I chose to try had the bare minimum when it came to ingredients. It contained whey protein isolate and soy lecithin. I could probably even do away with the soy lecithin in this one and it may help out the mixability since it probably would not be as thick. One 25 g scoop contains only 100 calories, less than a gram of carbohydrates, and 23 g of protein. Profile is super clean. Even with their flavored proteins they do not add a lot of other ingredients and use natural colorants.

Taste: I opted for the unflavored because it only contained whey protein isolate and soy lecithin. It also contained the most protein per scoop, so yeah I am petty like that. I do not think this was totally unflavored; it had a milk taste to it maybe? It was not bad by any means, but I would not crave it. This was best when added into a smoothie because it was hidden well and would not affect the smoothie itself. I tried to add it into hot oatmeal once and I guess the hot water turned it extremely gummy and really unenjoyable. I am not sure if that is a quality of all proteins because I have not tried that in the past, but safe to say it was a failed attempt. I do not want to rate an unflavored flavor because I do not think it is meant to be enjoyable to drink and honestly would not know how to even rate it.

Mixability 8/10: I mixed this in both water and milk and in both a shaker and a cup/spoon method in 8-16 oz. of liquid. With a cup and a spoon, I would give it a 7/10; it did clump a little on the top. With a shaker, it mixed better with little to no clumping. I would score that a 9/10.

Dosing 10/10: It is a protein powder. It is up to you when and how much you want to consume.

I thought this protein was effective in helping me add to my protein macros for the day and to help repair muscles after a workout. I did not have any digestion issues with it. I liked that the unflavored powder was able to be added to smoothies without affecting the taste too much, but was bland obviously by itself. I tried this mostly as a post-workout shake, but I did have it occasionally in the mornings with breakfast.

The 2.2 pound unflavored bag comes with 40 servings for $24.99 on Muscle and Strength; not including any shipping. MyProtein's website frequently has great deals where you could buy this at discounted prices, free shipping, or other deals such as currently (May 4) offering a 3 for 2 deal. Even at regular priced on their website, an 8.8 pound bag of unflavored protein sells for $80 which comes out to $9.09 a pound. That is an isolate priced around the same as a lot of concentrates. Great value here.

Side Effects

0 sides.

Conclusion

Labdoor has this rated as the number one for quality and for value and it is hard to argue with those results. I really do not have anything negative to say about this product or really this company in general. The variety on not only their flavors, but the different quality proteins and snacks they offer is extremely diverse. Thank you MyProtein for the chance to try this.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Digestion
    DLP1
    TROOPer Level: 45
      April 26, 2016

(Thanks to MyProtein for sending it out!)

I have to admit to being a fan of Myprotein (MP) long before finding SR last summer. In fact I think my first SR reviews were on MP products. MP is big in the UK where I am from, and they continue to expand their business in the US judging by their website and increased availability of their products. US prices are not as low as they were a couple of years ago but MP still has their great offers - normally around holidays. Generally I wait for their offers and stock up. I normally use their whey blend so when the isolate came up on TROOPS I jumped right on it. Here goes...

(And thanks to MP for supporting the TROOPS)

Product label is not on the product page so I took a pic of the bag I received. 21g protein in 25g (84 protein), 90 calories and a low 50mg of sodium. Coloring is natural, from beets and grape extract.

Labdoor check
    MP's Impact Whey Isolate come out top of the rankings over at Labdoor.com. Enough said.

I got the raspberry flavor (and they kindly sent a 5.5lb bag). Its excellent - not too sweet. Like pretty much all isolates, it mixes very easily (I used it in non-fat milk). I took a scoop after workouts and mid afternoon with a scoop of MP powdered oats to keep the hunger at bay. MP also has an enormous range of flavors so you should be able to find something you like. All the flavors of the whey blend I have tried have been excellent with the exception of unflavored: even if you blend fresh fruit in there, there is still some residual taste to it. i got the unflavored impact whey (blend) on a mega deal last year and about 15lb of it is still in the cupboard waiting for me...

Who can measure the effectiveness of a protein powder? Certainly not over a single bag... Suffice to say digestion was super easy. Good news is that it is not loaded with sugar and fat like some other products out there, so from that viewpoint it has to be more effective.

$24.99 is the going price for 2.2lbs on muscle and strength. However, as i mentioned, there are regularly offers on at myprotein.com (this is starting to sound like an ad). Today (4/26/16), you can get a 2.2lb bag for $19.99 (a few flavors only) - or spend $65 and get 30% off. Every holiday they have big deals - like 50% off everything.

Side Effects

Conclusion

While they have missed the mark in PWO and some other categories, MP is very tough to beat in the protein business: ranked #1 on Labdoor, and always with great quality and at the best prices. They really have changed the protein powder landscape in my view. Must be hell competing with these guys.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Digestion
    • Delicious
    • GMP & ISO-9001 Standards
    • Independent Lab Tested
    • Unbeatable Price When On Offer
      • Raspberry: 9/10
      kalans
      TROOPer Level: 70

March 29, 2016

Introduction + Supplement Facts
      MyProtein is company that has been making heavy headway into the US supplement business coming from their European roots, and while there are several reasons I believe it is due to: quality, quantity, value, and range. It isn't too often that I can completely rely on a company and say that I trust them, but often we are left not knowing.. This isn't the case for MyProtein, as they have earned my trust along with proving their content in labdoor testing! Of course I am sure there are many other companies out there that probably are honest, but because of limitations we aren't able to see a recorded test for all products or protein supplements on the market. So why is this all important? Because of the Amino Spiking issues of the past, and in general we are spending our hard earned money and expect to get what we pay for!

Below is the link for the labdoor analysis, but basically you are getting 21.9g of Whey Protein Isolate per 25g of powder totally 87.6% protein content per scoop.. Yep, the bar has been raised! Of course the flavored versions have less, but the unflavored option is available at no extra charge.

Taste + Mixability + Dosing
      The flavor I got was Rocky Road, which was a shot in the dark.. Well it wasn't very good in my opinion, and most flavors from MyProtein are on the weaker flavoring side but that just means you get more protein for your money (other companies do have the natural lines which are comparable). I would say that the flavor was more of a berry flavoring to it, which was disappointing. Mixability was just fine, not horrible as others that I have had but pretty good. This stuff does mix very nicely, didn't seem to do as well with cold water but will work perfectly with room temp water at which you can add some ice in afterwards. I simply dosed this based on my flexible macro dieting needs, which would be smaller than a scoop at time and all the way up to 2 scoops.

Effectiveness 9.4/10
      "Realistically rating a product such as this really comes down to how well it was utilized in your diet, and how well it was digested (ie no irritable bowels or issues with consumption). I was able to fit this protein product into my daily supplementation to fill in the gaps for my macro needs, or to replace them in relation to convenience. I have added this into my pancake mixture in order to hit my macros for the day, but the flavoring wasn't strong enough to make them taste like Rocky Road Ice Cream pancakes/waffles. I didn't have any issues digesting this product, nor did I feel it had any issues with retaining my fullness when utilized in between meals."

Value 9/10
      I feel the value of this product is beyond compare, especially if you buy it right when they have their sales. To highlight the pricing I will quote Ron from his review as he broke it down amazingly! Thanks @Ron! Even at the cheapest option (2.2lb), it is still better in terms of value than even NutraBio..

2.2lb of Unflavored for $28 (40 servings at $0.70 each)
      2.2lb for $30 (40 servings at $0.75 each)
      5.5lb for $63 (100 servings at $0.63 each)
      11lb for $100 (200 servings at $0.50 each)

Overall Conclusion 9.4/10
      I like my flavoring for protein, but if they unflavored option is something you want to use aka cooking with it etc. Then MyProtein is right for you! I highly recommend it to everyone I know that asks me what protein powder to use etc, while I may not always go with the Isolate I will always choose MyProtein for their quality and value which is set above all others.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Good Digestion
      • GMP & ISO-9001 Standards
      • Independent Lab Tested
      • Low Carb
      • Excellent Value
      • Labdoor Certified
        • Rocky Road: 6/10
        Blade410
          September 3, 2015

(Thanks to MyProtein for sending it out!)
        I was given the opportunity to review Impact Whey Isolate from MYPROTEIN via the Expert Reviewer program. They were very nice to provide a 2.2lb bag for review in exchange for an unbiased review. Ironically, I have never heard of this company before they signed up with the Expert Reviewer/TROOP program. As I inspected their site, they appear to offer a large amount of high quality products!

As with any protein review, it is very difficult to gauge the overall effectiveness and I typically attempt to gauge the quality of the ingredients, the digestion and fullness level.

Ingredients: 8.5: Here you are getting a solid whey isolate protein. It does not disclose the nature of the processing, so we do not know if it ion-exchanged or cold filtered/processed. Limited and typical flavoring agents are also used. The amino profile should be DISCLOSED!!!! You do get 2G of leucine, but you don't know anything else!!!

Taste 8.5: I have tried many different types of proteins and hundreds of flavors, typically I am partial to peanut butter or coffee flavored proteins. However the old standard go-to is the Chocolate flavoring that is standard and very SAFE.

Myprotein's Isolate Impact performs well here. This is a very safe choice for many users as the taste is not overpowering, fairly smooth but a bit thin in consistency. Sometimes the designer specialized flavors get real old real fast and you need to go back to the old chocolate standby. This does not disappoint.

Effectiveness 8: Isolate Impact does well on the effectiveness. First, the digestion is great which is sort of odd because I inspected the ingredients and did not notice any digestive enzymes. Perhaps they were not disclosed. No issues with gas or bloating.

The ingredients you are getting is a high quality whey isolate, no fillers With this said, this product does well from a muscle building aspect similar to any other high quality products you are familiar with. The only item I wish they disclosed the amino acid profile on the package. They do indicate that you get 2G of leucine.

Value 8: At roughly 27.99 for 2.2lb plus shipping that is solid value. With the price of proteins going up and up every year, this is a welcome addition to the protein landscape.

Overall 8: This is a solid whey isolate product that is fairly priced and performs well in the effectiveness category. I recommend checking this and the other MYPROTEIN line out as they have a lot of great options. Bladeski seal of approval!
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Good Digestion
          nowaydude
            September 3, 2015

Introduction-------------------
          So I was looking for a good price on whey protein as I just used up my last bit of ON Gold Standard 100% Whey. I noticed that myprotein.com was running one of their "massive percent off of whatever you want to buy" deals on their site and I thought, "why not?" I was looking for something different and they had a massive selection of flavors and types of proteins to choose from. I settled on the Whey Isolate, unflavored, because it seemed to be the most versatile and they were throwing in free flavor drops with the purchase of $50 worth of stuff DONE DEAL, on to the review

Ingredients--------------
          Unflavored: Whey Protein Isolate, Soy Lecithin

Each 25g scoop of Unflavored Impact Whey Isolate contains 23g protein with zero fat and less than 1g of carbs. This is what sold me on the product. Well that and the value. It is over 90% protein per serving. That is super-efficient if you ask me. Nice to see no fillers, no fluff, just good ole protein!

Taste / Mixing / Dosing ----------
          Taste - The unflavored is really unflavored - it isn't a chemical taste or a bad taste or an after taste. The Flavdrops Liquid Flavoring - Natural Chocolate went well with water and BETTER with milk. What I really liked about this was mixing it with other things. I would mix this with my COMPETE (intra) and it wouldn't negatively impact the flavor. I would mix it with my post work out drink, sometimes with 5% Real Food, and again, no negative taste impact. Truly unflavored.

Mixing - This stuff mixes GREAT! Sure it thickens things up some but it dissolves into the aqueous solution quite well. I have yet to see it clump up in the bag or in the shaker bottle. Nothing hiding in the corners of the shaker bottle either.

Dosing - NO. FOOING. SCOOP. WTF guys? I was fortunate enough to have other scoops that I could make work but, SERIOUSLY? One other dosing gripe, I guess it would be dosing, is the bag. About half way through one of the 3 bags I bought the ziplock deal came off of the side of the bag. I used one of those big black binders clips to keep it together but I figured I would mention it since I was complaining about the scoop in this section On the other part of dosing - this stuff is versatile. I would mix it pre, intra, and post work out, I would add it to cottage cheese, yogurt or oatmeal - pretty versatile product

Effectiveness -----------
          I know that it helps/helped me recover and build strength. It is protein right? That's what it does.

Side Effects -------------
          None - this stuff is solid. Plus, they are pretty highly regard on labdoor.com if you take that stuff into account https://labdoor.com/review/myprotein-impact-whey-protein Keep in mind, it isn't the isolate they reviewed here but one would think that the quality consistency would span across their product line.

Value --------------------
          I purchased 6.6 pounds for around $50. That is 120 servings according to their website at $0.42/serving. I am pretty confident I didn't get the best deal they have had but it is probably typical pricing with their regularly found discounts. As versatile as this product is, this is a steal

Conclusion -------------
          I highly recommend this stuff. The unflavored protein is really versatile and the flavor drops worked like a charm. As far as the quality of the product, the test results seem to speak for themselves. The value is solid here at less than $0.50 for 23 grams of protein. It mixes great. Keep an eye out for this stuff when it goes on sale, you won't be disappointed - just keep your old protein's scooper before you throw out the jug.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Recovery
          • Unflavored Is REALLY UNFLAVORED
          • Versatile Product
          • Low Carb
          • Low Fat
          • Independent Lab Tested
          • 2.2 Lb Bags Don't Come With Scoopers

Claims

---------------
          Over 22g protein per (25g) serving
          100% whey protein isolate
          Low fat and carbohydrate content
          GMP and ISO-9001 Facility
          Independent laboratory tested

Ingredients

----------
          Unflavored: Whey Protein Isolate, Soy Lecithin
          Flavored versions add: Artificial Flavoring, Sucralose

Each 25g scoop of Unflavored Impact Whey Isolate contains 23g protein* with zero fat and less than 1g of carbs.

*Flavored versions lose roughly 1g protein per 25g scoop while chocolate versions lose 2g due to the added cocoa.

Taste / Mixing

------
          The flavor I received was Rocky Road. To me it just tasted like another chocolate protein, but was delicious none-the-less and mixed very easily in a shaker without any clumps.

Next to Optimum Nutrition and Bressler's Ice Cream Parlor, I've never seen such a menu of scrumptious sounding flavors. MyProtein's flavor menu for the more basic proteins are 30+ strong including the stevia line, but for Isolate they seem to be limited to the following 17:

Banana, Banana Split, Chocolate Banana, Chocolate Cookies n Cream, Chocolate Orange, Chocolate Smooth, Maple n Pecan, Orange n Passion Fruit, Raspberry, Rocky Road, Salted Caramel, Stracciatella, Strawberry Cream, Tiramisu, Toffee, Vanilla, and Unflavored.

It would be great if you could purchase a case of sample packs consisting of each flavor to make the decision on an 11 pound bag that much easier.

Are you listening MyProtein?

-------
          I mixed one scoop of Rocky Road flavored Isolate with my morning coffee and almond milk as my standard wake up shake. I also used it mixed with MyProtein's Instant Oats and PB2 as a tasty meal replacement and/or post workout shake. I never tired of this flavor's versatility and looked forward to every protein shake from the beginning to the end of this 2.2lb bag.

-----------

Side Effects

---------
          No negative gastrointestinal issues to speak of.

-----------

----------------
          On the MyProtein website, the base prices are as follows:

2.2lb of Unflavored for $28 (40 servings at $0.70 each)
          2.2lb for $30 (40 servings at $0.75 each)
          5.5lb for $63 (100 servings at $0.63 each)
          11lb for $100 (200 servings at $0.50 each)

A little more expensive than other pure Isolates, but this is a no brainer for quality. The rule of "You get what you pay for." is clearly in effect here. However, there is always a sale of some sort going on at MyProtein, so be sure to visit them often to find the best deals as free shipping can also be had for orders over $80. Also, new customers get a flat 25% off their first order. So for example, a first time buyer could purchase an 11 pound bag of Isolate for $75 which is only $6.81 a pound. This is just money in the bank no matter how you slice it.

Oddly enough, certain protein flavors appear to be limited to certain sized bags so your pricing may vary even further depending on how much you want of your desired flavor.

Final Words

---------
          If you are like me, tearing down your muscle with hard workouts on a regular basis, you want to ensure your muscle receives the best chance to repair and build back bigger and stronger than before. With MyProtein's manufacturing principals and high standards of excellence to maintain best in class superiority, I have full confidence that Impact Whey Isolate fits that bill perfectly. It is a convenient, high quality protein powder that I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Recovery
          • Low Fat
          • Independent Lab Tested
          • GMP & ISO-9001 Standards
          • Unbeatable Value For The First Time Buyer
          • Huge Flavor Selection
            mhseaver670
            TROOPer Level: 78

July 23, 2015

(Thanks to MyProtein for sending it out!)
            Myprotein.com is one of my first sites that I check on for proteins. Several reason as to why, 1) there is several types to pick from 2) FLAVORS 3) trusted brand and quality.

Profile
            The reason I posted it this way is because to profile will change from flavor to flavor. Such as.

When choosing a flavored version it will reduce the protein content by approximately 3% for most flavors, however chocolate, due to the added cocoa, will reduce it by approximately 8%.
            Also myprotein.com states that their protein isolate will provide a protein content of over 90% as well as retaining its bioactivity.

Value 9.5
            I feel this is one of those as good as it gets deals. I trust the quality of there stuff, You can get at least 160 servings for around 30 bucks for the unflavored version. Now with the flavors the servings will go down a touch, but not enough to steer you away. Myprotein.com has shown us here at SR.com time and time again, they do lots of promo codes. So again that is just helping the fat wallet out .

Effectiveness 8.5
            I really liked this one. It was light, no stomach issues, no harsh bathroom trips. Just straight up good ole protein. I feel this helped with my recovery while on the full body program me and DaveH was on at the time. One of the harder programs I have tried and I feel this one really helped on that. This was also nice to have while I transitioned into my calmer more of maintaining stage while I was busy over the summer. Great for a nighttime night cap to keep me out of eating something bad. Also good with my coffee in the mornings.
            To me proteins are hard to judge, It all comes down to recovery and stomach issues for me. This one performed well on both ends.
            The only draw back I had was that with the low carb and fat content this does not stick with you for long. I understand as to why and I am okay with that, But I have had others that seem to stay with me a bit longer.

Taste 7.5
            Mixing 9
            Taste was Okay, nothing to scream home about, but not bad . I had the Rocky Road and you can taste the marshmallow a bit on the after taste part. Depending on the water used or milk used the flavor would either be a bit too much of,.. something or just a touch too weak . I never had that " I can not wait to take this again " .
            Mixing.
            Like a boss, the only other isolate I know that maybe better is the nutrabio isolate. But this is a couple shakes and its done.

Overall.
            Myprotein.com is still one of my top shelf picks on a lot of things and I feel this will only continue to do so. Thanks Myprotein.com for letting some of us try this product. I look forward to trying some other flavors.
            I would like to suggest something to them. They have tons of flavors and really interesting ones at that. I would like to see a sample pack combo, that you can purchase that has all the flavors to try.
             Pros:
             Cons:
            • Recovery
            • Good Digestion
            • Does Not Stay With You Long