Impact Protein Blend Reviews

By: MyProtein

Protein > Blended Protein
Impact Protein Blend is a Blended Protein Powder manufactured by MyProtein. It contains a blend of different types of protein and will promote lean muscle mass and fat loss.

Overall

• Light But Filling
  • Improved Strength
  • Lots Of Flavours
  • Taste A Bit Too Sweet
Protein powders are pretty essential to me as I lead a very busy lifestyle. I practice calisthenics at home, and I am currently cycling over 20 hours a week. I unfortunately don't eat as much as I should, so I depend on protein shakes to increase my protein and calorie intake.

Stevia Chocolate Flavour: Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk) (91%), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Cocoa Powder, Flavouring, Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides)

Stevia Vanilla Flavour: Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk) (96%), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Natural Flavouring, Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides)

The main protein source is Protein Concentrate, and it comes to 21g in a scoop which is average for most whey powders.

The ingredients list is very easy to understand which is a big plus for me (protein, flavour, Emulsifier and Sweetener) that's it!

mixability/Dosing

The product mixes very well using a shaker and blends well in smoothies too. Texture is not thick at all unlike most powders. Some protein powders tend to be a bit grity but this one is very smooth.

I use a scoop and a half in one shake, so it comes to about 30g of protein. I'll have one on a quiet day with no activity, two if I am working out.

I have tried two stevia flavours so far. Vanilla and chocolate.

Vanilla stevia flavour: in my opinion, the taste was unbearable without any added fruit to mask the flavour. I eventually used it in my pancake mix, and it worked wonderfully. It even improved the texture of the pancakes.

Chocolate stevia flavour: it used to be one of the best tasting shakes I have ever had. Tasted like a real fresh healthy chocolate milkshake which was a treat. Lately however, they have changed something in the recipe as it tastes very artificial, very sweet tasting. Still mixes the same, but taste is slightly different.

According to Myprotein website: It provides you with all the essential amino acids, including 4.5g of BCAAs providing the building blocks for new protein - before, during, and after workouts - as well as 3.6g of glutamine, which helps muscular development.

With just 1.9g of fat and 1g of carbs, and 21g of protein in a scoop.

I have definitely noticed an improvement in strength and energy levels within 2-3 weeks. Very light on the digestive system which is what I always look for as whey products tend to be heavy at times.

Myprotein discounts their products constantly and so, I am always buying discounted protein. Recently prices increased ever so slightly but I still think it is value for money.

You do however pay for delivery, unless you spend over a certain amount.

Side Effects

I haven't had any side effects with this protein powder.

Conclusion

Overall, I recommend Myprotein Stevia protein powder as it is light on the stomach, filling, low on calories, high protein and value for money. Taste is a bit sweet but still good and better than most shakes.

The seal on the pouch also works like magic!
  • Stevia Chocolate Flavour : 8/10