(Better than 91% in Weight Loss > Thermogenics)

Clean Burn is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Kaged Muscle. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

May 23, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lost Weight
  • Disclosed Label
  • High-quality Ingredients
  • Helped Curb Cravings
  • Inexspensive
  • Gymnema Sylvestre Extract
  • Not Enough Green Tea Extract
  • Expected More I Guess

Satisfied with the results, but not overwhelmed.

As most people, I believe I could lose some fat on my belly. Formerly played football/soccer a lot and had a fat percentage of just under 10%. After some nasty injuries had to give that up. Since then mostly dependent on the gym (weights). Cardio isnt't what is used to be. Due to more extensive weight training and less cardio I gained some weight, sad to say not all muscle. I went from to 175 to 200 lbs, (which is not all that bad, because I'm 1.95m (6.4 feet). my fat percentage had taken a plunge to just under 20%. On the upside, this has given me the opportunity to try some weight loss supplements!

134mcg Chormium (ChromeMate)
1G L-Carnitine Tartrate (Carnipure)
333mg Green Tea Extract
33mg Capsicum Fruit Extract (Capsimax)
100mg Gymnema Sylvestre Extract

Mostly tested and tried ingredients. ChromeMate combines the benefits of chromium and niacin. Chromium supresses appetite and decreases insulin levels. No overwhelming evidence for weight loss. Absorption should be better than your regular regular chromium. Carnipure is a special grade of L-Carnitine, manufactured by the Swiss company Lonza. A standard dose is between 0,5-2 g. Green tea extrac; high amount of evidence supporting weight (fat) loss benefits. Significant effects in humans are noted only at high doses, such as 400-500mg EGCG equivalent per day (at 50% EGCG). Clean burn contains 333mg, which is fairly low. Capsimax is natural capsicum extract from red hot chili peppers that should delivers all of the heat of capsaicin without the burn. The amount of capsimax is regularly low compared to other shred kind supplements where capsimax is included up to 125 mg.
I did not hear about Gymnema Sylvestre Extract before and had to read up on this one. The gymnasia Silvestre is a perennial woody vine that grows in tropical areas of India, Africa, and Australia and is used as an appetite suppressant. The common Hindi term for the plant is gurmar which means "sugar destroyer. Which of course sounds excellent.
Early research suggests that taking Gymnema sylvestre extract, hydroxycitric acid, and niacin-bound chromium might reduce body weight. Two of those are in Clean burn. I am not sure on the amount of mg's included.
I believe you should be somewhat sceptic towards weight loss formulas, a lot of people looking to shed some weight (fat) are willing to pay heavily to achieve this. judging on the ingredient profile clean burn looks like a good supplement. Most of the ingredients or not generic. The amount of green tea extract looks underdosed and the amount of capsimax seems to be on the lower side of the spectrum.

6 capsules a day, two before each meal. Some aftertaste if not taken with enough water.. ust a little.

A weight loss ingredient is always tricky. There are numerous ways to measure your bodyfat, but this is so much dependent on other factors of which diet and exercise are the two most important ones. My exercise routine and diet hadn't changed that much during the course of taking this supplement and I actually did lose bodyfat. The definition on my belly was somewhat enhanced and abs were a bit more visible. I am not nave and did not expect miracles. Clean burn did deliver some results, but to be perfectly honest not as much as I expected based on the ingredient profile and the positive review on SR. Then again, I believe fat loss is mostly achieved in the gym and at the dinner table.

One bottle for 25 dollars is the cheapest I found this for. One bottle contains 180 pills, so that's a supply for one month at 0,83 a day. Not a hefty price. Compared to other fat burning/ weight loss supplements its fairly cheap.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I like the transparent label, the use of non-generic ingredients and the inclusion of a rather unknown but promising looking ingredient in the form of Gymnema Sylvestre Extract . I would like to have seen the amount of green tea extract and capsimax upped a bit. The results were noticeable and alright. Satisfied but not overwhelmed would be a nice conclusion for clean burn.

Other Prices:
Muscle and Strength   $29.93
A1Supplements   $29.97
Vitamin Shoppe   $29.99

April 1, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lost Weight
  • Disclosed Label
  • High-quality Ingredients
  • Helped Curb Cravings
  • Inexspensive
  • No Sweating

20 Year old Army medic. I've been lifting seriously for quite some time now. I took this supp while I was in the field for a month eating about 3000-3500 calories a day. 2000 of those calories from MRE's super high in sodium, low in protein and high in fats and carbs. Lifting about 4 times a week during this time.

Chormium (ChromeMate) 134mcg 112% DV
    L-Carnitine Tartrate (Carnipure) 1G
    Green Tea Extract 333mg
    Gymnema Sylvestre Extract 75% (GS, PLUS) 100mg
    Capsicum Fruit Extract (Capsimax) 33mg

A simple but super effective ingredient list. The gymnema sylvestre extract was the wild card factor for this fat burner. Reading the other reviews, they say their appetite was not very suppressed. This was somewhat the case with me as I had no cravings for anything sweet after taking this for the next couple hours. I was still hungry, but not for sugary snacks. ChromeMate is used to maintain a healthy blood sugar level. I knew that this was working because I would eat 2000 calories in one 20 minutes sitting and not feel the sluggish feeling of hyperglycemia. The other ingredients are typical of a fat burner, and properly dosed and worked very well for me.

2 Capsules 3 times daily 30 minutes before a meal.

On February 23rd I weighed in at around 215 on average. On March 23rd I weighed in at 205, full hydrated nothing special and had visible abs which were not there before and increased vascularity. The weight lost was almost entirely fat, specifically in my legs where I carry a lot of fat. Why I say this is so effective is because while I took this my diet was trash. I was eating food in the field that the Army provided. It's high carbs and fat and little protein. I increased my cardio and did about 5 days of cardio over 30 days. Given the conditions in which I took this and the results I've seen, I know this product works very well.

For a 30 day supply it's $30. A dollar a day to keep the belly away.

Side Effects

Conclusion

By far my favorite fat burner I've used. Kaged Muscle with another great product. I would recommend this product to anyone, especially since it's not a thermo you won't have the uncomfortable sweats. So give it a try, it worked well for me and I'll keep taking it and hopefully it'll work well for you.

Other Prices:
    Muscle and Strength   $29.93
    A1Supplements   $29.97
    Vitamin Shoppe   $29.99

July 21, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Disclosed Label
    • High-quality Ingredients
    • Clean Energy
    • Lost Weight
    • Helped Curb Cravings

Its been awhile since I used anything in relation to supplements that wasn't loaded with some form of stimulants. I have had some good experiences with the rest of the Kaged Muscle Supplement line up so I decided to see if they could produce a solid weight loss formula without the added stims.

As with most of the products in this line they keep it simple and use what I assume are quality raw ingredients. Even the capsules are vegetarian. As for the ingredients, you have LCLT that has been shown to help turn fat into usable energy, Capsimax an extract from peppers that helps ramp up your metablolism to burn more calories, Green tea extract in which studies show a thermo effect as well as helping to block fat storage and reduce food intake, and an ingredient called GS4 which I wasn't familiar with at 1st but apparently this ingredient helps with blood sugar and keeping you from experiencing blood sugar drops and according to the Kaged muscle write up this was shown to actually help curb the "need" or want for sugar.

No taste or mixing with capsules. Recommended dosing is 2 caps 3 times a day with your meals. Simple enough.

While using this I tried to cut back on sweets and eat fairly clean for most of the week, giving myself a cheat day when I felt I couldn't hold out anymore. I will say the GS4 seems to really have helped me out in the area of cravings, I noticed as I used this I would crave sweets less and less throughout the bottle. It could have been a placebo effect but I seemed to start wanting sweets again a few weeks after stopping the product. The thermo effect was there, but not overwhelming like some I have used in the past, I didn't randomly sweat during the day, but when working out I was able to start sweating much faster. My diet stayed pretty clean throughout the use of this bottle so my weight did go down, nothing drastic, but I do feel this helped out quite a bit in the overall scheme of things.

This is starting to be carried in other retailers besides BB.com lately, but as far as I could find they are still the cheapest with what seems like always some kind of discount coded when purchasing. Right now with discount you can get this down to around $23 which I feel is fair and around the average for other non stim fat burners.

Side Effects

None and that could be a 1st for me with any kind of fat burner whether stimmed or not.

Conclusion

I have one more Kaged Muscle supplement on que to review, but as of now they have yet to disappoint in any aspect. Thanks for allowing the TROOPers to try out the entire line and I look forward to seeing what Kris and the guys have in mind next.

June 24, 2016

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Lost Weight
      • Disclosed Label
      • High-quality Ingredients
      • Clean Energy
      • Not An Appetite Suppressant

Hey SR, here today to do a review for Kaged Muscle's non stim thermogenic Clean Burn. I thought this would be a great product to try, as I have been cutting for a long time and pounding my body with high stim thrrmogenicsthermogenics and preworkouts. I wanted to "reset" and give my adrenals a break from all the stims and caffeine. This being low to no stim I did t expect pounds to fly off, just looking for that added step while my body got a break. Let's see how I did.

Props to Kaged Muscle, all of their products are fully disclosed with efficacious doses. I have attached the supplement facts, and it is a simple product made up 5 ingredients used to help lose weight in different ways, most are very familiar. At the max dosage you receive very good doses of green tea at 1 gram that helps with fat storage, 400 mcg of Chromate for metabolism, 3 grams of Carnipure, the best form of Carnitine for weight loss and turning fat into energy, 300 mg of GS PLUS which regulates blood sugar, and lastly 100 mg of Capsimax for that raisin get of body temp thermo effect.

Overall, 5 well dosed, fully disclosed, weight loss ingredients that attack weight loss in different pathways. A very nice profile for what this product wants to be.

No taste or mixability, veggie caps.

I have to knock this down some for dosing, as it is not the easiest protocol to follow in the world. Dosing is 2 caps, 3 times a day, 30 min before meals. I assume they use this protocol to maximize the metabolism and blood sugar ingredients before you eat a meal. This can be a pain to follow for those that are on the run a lot. I'm not on the run a lot so to speak for my job so I was able to follow this protocol for the most, although I did modify some to go 3 pills twice a day before meals sometimes. Just a heads up for the busy folks.

As far as non to low stim fat burners go, I loved this product. It gave me a full month of increased weight loss and gave my body a break from the stims. During my low carb dieting alone, with no supplements, I can usually lose a good 5 lbs a month. If I add a good stim thermo I can usually lose 10-12. Over my 30 day run of this I lost 7. Weight loss is so hard to judge as far as routines, diet, body fat %, length of cut etc. it can be really hard to judge. However, I've been cutting and bulking for over 15 years now, used tons of weight loss products so I think I can judge the, pretty accurately for how they effect my body and weight loss and I felt this worked great as a low to non stim option. Even though there are no stimulants per se, I did feel as though I got a small boost of energy when taking this, probably from the thermo properties and green tea. I felt better when taking this, gave me a break from stimulants, and I lost weight. This product worked for me. If I had to knock it in any way, I would like it to add an appetitive suppressant of some kind to help in that area as I did see an increase in that.

Is this as effective for weight loss as its stim counter parts? Probably not in my opinion so I see this more as a specialty supplement which effects the value for sure. It worked for me very well however so that counts for something too. I found this for $30 at bodybuilding.com, which is also running a 25% discount right now. At max dose of 6 pills per day, you get a whole month supply. Under a $1 a day for a product that worked, I would buy this again.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you're looking for a low or non stim fat burner that has quality ingredients and good doses, give this a try. I would definitely buy this again, and I could even see this used in co junction WITH stim fat burners for maximum results.

June 15, 2016

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Disclosed Label
      • High-quality Ingredients
      • Clean Energy
        Everyone loves trying a new fat burner to help that pre summer diet become a little bit easier. Most are loaded with caffeine and yohimbe among other stimulants. Kaged Muscle has brought us a very rare non stimulant fat burner in Clean Burn. It's a market that every supplement company takes on just in a completely different approach. Let's see how Clean Burn can stack up against the compation. Thanks to Kaged Muscle and SR for making this TROOP review happen.

Clean Burn has a completely transparent and open label with the following.

L-Carnitine: included to help transport fatty acids to help break down fat and generate energy. Clean Burn uses the patented version Carnipure.

Capsimax: Patented version of capsicum which helps appetite control, metabolism and reduce body mass.

Green Tea: EGCG is an effective thermogenic and helps "burn" body fat for energy and inhibit fat storage.

Gymnema Sylvestre: helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels.

Chromemate: helps promote weight loss while preserving lean muscle tissue.

Daily doses

3g L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate
        1g Green Tea (500mg EGCG)
        300mg Gymnema Sylvestre Extract
        100mg Capsimax
        400mcg Chromate

Clean Burn delivers with full clinical doses of what has research backing it. There's no fluff, no bs and nothing hidden at all. Overall I enjoy the formula and what it brings to the table.

2 pills before breakfast, lunch and dinner about 20 minutes before each meal. A simple dosing protocol that was easy to follow.

You won't get that mental boost or burning effect that some fat burners deliver. With Clean Burn I noticed some very profound effects personally. While I honestly didn't think I would get much in term of appetite suppressant I was completely wrong. No, it doesn't compare to og oxy elite or the ec stack but it does have a noticeable difference. My diet was extremely low carb 4 days a week with 1 carb load day and 2 maintenance calorie days. I never found it hard to get by on my measly 1,400 calories a day on the low days. I also noticed less bloating even though on my carb load day I was consuming 1,000g of carbs in a 24 hour period, yes you read that right.

Even without caffeine and other stimulants Clean Burn provides a unique energy through out the day. It felt more natural and smooth then most of my experiences and was a very welcome change from the usual. I still got the warm thermogenic effect the 20 minutes between taking Clean Burn and eating and felt my body was in a "heated" state. Overall during these 4 weeks I lost a total of 12 pounds through diet and work in the gym. Clean Burn definitely helped make this pre summer cut easier.

There are B2G1 and 20% off sales galore on this product which only increases the value. It comes in at a very nice $29.97 cost at most retailers which is better then many other fat burners. With what you get in this product and the quality ingrediants alone there's no reason not to try it.

Side Effects

No jitters, no shaking, no excessive and useless sweating. Wait, these aren't sides they're advantages!

Conclusion

Remember a fat burner is nothing more than a supplement meant to help give you an edge. Loosing fat must first start in the kitchen with the food you consume and the work you put in at the gym. In no way is Clean Burn the magic pill, but it's also a great fat loss product different then the rest and worth an addition into your supplement rotation.

5.9
          June 14, 2016

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Lost Weight
        • Disclosed Label
        • High-quality Ingredients
        • Not An Appetite Suppressant
        • No Increased Energy
        • No Thermo Feeling

This will be my third review of a Kaged Muscle supplement. This time I will be reviewing their weight-loss supplement, Clean Burn. I just got finished running Beldt's Skald before receiving this. I started on May 10 weighing in at 208 pounds. During my run with this, I ran a regular low-calorie diet for three weeks and my final week I started a keto diet eating a max of 20 g of net carbs a day. My calories were right around 2,500 per day.

Kaged uses a simple profile for their Clean Burn with five ingredients (four patented). The first ingredient is chromium in the form of ChromeMate. ChromeMate may be used to maintain healthy blood sugar, cholesterol levels, and body weight. The second ingredient is l-carnitine l-tartrate in the form of Carnipure. Carnipure was found to increase the oxidation of fatty acids. A full serving brings you to 3g of LCLT per day. Third ingredient is green tea extract containing 95% polyphenols, 80% catechins, and 50% EGCG. Green tea has been shown to help every organ system in the body. It can assist in fat oxidation and reducing fat mass. The next ingredient is Gymnema Slyvestre Extract 75% in the form of GS4 PLUS. I found that this ingredient can help regulate blood sugar. Finally there is Capsimax which is the patented form of capsicum. This ingredient can help you lose weight and burn more calories. There is a very clear picture of the ingredient label posted under the product label tab to see all the dosages of the ingredients. I do like that fact that the capsules are vegetable based and do not contain any gelatin or dyes.

Dosing is an easy two capsules three times daily 30 minutes prior to meals. I dosed mine a half hour before breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

In four weeks of running this low-stim fat burner, I lost a little over five pounds starting at 208 and finishing at 202.8. As mentioned earlier, I was consuming about 2,500 calories per day and going to the gym on average probably five times a week. Although I was on a cut, I do have to note that cardio was pretty limited. For some reason, I have not been motivated to do much cardio this year. I do not know why. I did not have the means to measure my body fat, so I cannot report that.

Although I did lose 5.2 pounds in four weeks of running this, that is about it as far as effectiveness went in my opinion. I did not notice any other effects that we would look for in a fat burner. I did not see an increase in energy. This does not contain any caffeine in here other than the little that is the green tea extract, so that is probably to be expected. However, I was pretty disappointed that I did not notice any sort of appetite suppression or an increase of body temperature while taking this. For me, I could not imagine myself going anything lower than 2,500 calories per day on this or I would probably find myself extremely hungry.

Just about $30 on BB.com without shipping. Currently have a 25% off coupon bringing the total to about $22.50, again without shipping. The value is not awful, but just like my recent review of Lunar, I rated it just under a 6/10 because I would most likely not run this again.

Side Effects

Nothing to report.

Conclusion

I gave this a yellow face because I did end up losing some weight, but did not notice much else. Honestly, the five pounds that were lost during my four week run could have very well just been from the decrease in calories and an extra day in the gym. I think that this could work a little better if you wanted to stack it with a stronger fat-burner, but that would defeat the purpose of this being a low-stim fat burner if you are looking to reduce your caffeine intake. As a standalone, I do not think I would run this again. Thank you Kaged Muscle for the chance to try this out and sorry it did not work out for me.

June 9, 2016

I have seen a lot of Kaged advertisements around but this was my first opportunity to try one of their products. I have taken a large number of thermogenics over the years so I was interested to see how something with a simpler profile matched up against the more complex formulas.

Each serving contains Chromium 134 mcg, 1g L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate, 333mg Green Tea Extract (high egcg and polyphenols), 100mg Gymnema Sylvestre Extract, and Capsicum Fruit Extract at 33mg.

All pretty basic ingredients, Gymnema is a researched ingredients that provides weight loss and appetite suppression and can also help regulate diabetes.

There are no taste or mixability issues with this. They suggest 3 servings per day split up preferably before meals. I found this a little hard to follow since I hardly eat 3 times a day but I did my best.

I would say that this in a decent product for what you get. I didn't notice any super hard hitting fat loss but this is geared more toward long term usage to show benefits over a course of time. This product produces a moderate, yet noticeable thermogenic effect without any negative effects of heart burn ect. I also notices a mild to moderate appetite suppression which was something that the Gymnema Extract was included to provide. As far as actual fat loss I didn't notice any drastic changes but like I said these ingredients are geared more toward long term usage.

This product is fairly cheap, especially with the bodybuilding.com 25% offer bringing it down to about 22.50 a bottle. This is cheap but its also a fairly cheap product to produce but for a Kaged product it isn't a bad value.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I would say that this would be a good product to take for a long term fat loss solution. You won't get as much out of it over a month or two of use, but is more designed to be taken consistently over a longer period of time. The thermogenic and appetite suppression properties of this product were apparent but not pharmaceutical in strength so its a good product from beginners on up, but experienced users might find it a bit lacking if they are looking for a standalone. That being said, being low stim, I would give this strong consideration for stacking with a higher stim fatburner with a different profile. All around a decent product and if it remains affordable its something worth using.