USPlabs Prime

Prime USPlabs
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (147 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 98% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs PowerFULL Reviews
PowerFULL (116 Reviews)
USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews
Pink Magic (159 Reviews)
Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH Reviews
Mass HGH (28 Reviews)
AI Sports Nutrition D-Aspartic Acid Reviews
D-Aspartic Acid (9 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

MHP T-Bomb II Reviews
BSN Axis-HT Reviews
Axis-HT (8 Reviews)
5.6

Related Forum Topics

Prime nutritions "Fat Burner" and thyroid hormone?
So I was browsing around the web and found PrimeNutrition's supplement Fat ...

Pretty good sale at FitnessFirst(Prime BOGO, USP Stack cheap, other BOGOs)
USP Prime $44 BOGO USP Stack Protein, Jacked advanced, MBCAA $69 Concrete BOGO n...

Fat Burning Stack by Prime Nutrition
Dosing Directions; PrimeNutrition.com Yohimbine ( 2 servings daily taken am an...

Prime Nutrition 30% off Black Friday Sale
Happy Thanksgiving: Black Friday Sale! Most of you haven't tried PRIME NU...

Primenutrition.com Up And Running Get Additiononal 20%off Everything In Store.
Saw this on there facebook page.I'm very excited to announce that Prime Nut...

New supplement company called Prime Nutrition
There is a new company coming soon called prime nutrition. I just found their fa...

A New Beef Protein Coming By Side Effect Sports Called: Prime Protein.
a new beef protein coming by Side Effect Sports called Prime Protein looks good ...

A New Performance Packs By Magnum Nutraceuticals Called: Primer.
A new preformance pack by Magnum Nutraceuticals called Primer Look good to me lo...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Prime is a nutrient repartitioner from USPLabs. It is a natural anabolic that doesn't influence hormone levels in any way, making it a safe choice for those looking to increase lean muscle mass and strength. It is hit and miss in terms of how effective it is, but the majority of those who use it report solid gains.

Users can expect increased appetite, strength gains, increased muscle fullness and increased nutrient efficiency.

Prime Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Prime Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Builds Muscle (76)
  • Increases Strength & Recovery (71)
  • Increases Muscle Hardness & Density (69)
  • Works Fast (44)
  • Little Pricey (59)
  • Zero Results. (25)
  • Tastes Aweful (15)
  • A Bit Pricey But Worth It (13)
December 17, 2012

Age: 26

December 17, 2012
 First off big thanks to Anabolic Adam for sending me out two bottles of prime. As we all know when you see the name USP Labs on a label you are getting an innovative effective product. I finally can say I have taking all of the products USP Labs have to offer and up until Prime I have always been satisfied, which really blows because I had high hopes for Prime.

Dosing:7/10
This is probably the high point of Prime the dosing protocol, USP Labs recommends that you take 3 caps twice a day with food 6 days on 1 day off. At the beginning of the bottle I would dose 3 at breakfast and 3 with pre workout meal. After doing some research I found out users were getting better results dosing 6/9 protocol 7 days a week so I began trying it that way needless to say at no point did anything change for me.

Effectiveness:4/10
Prime is touted as the ultimate muscle pill. USP Labs claims that prime Promotes Muscle Gain of Thick, Dense Variety, Supports Re-composition Effects, Promotes Strength Gains, increased Recovery Speed, and Train harder and longer than you ever have. I can honestly say that I didn't notice any thing of those sorts. In fact many users claim increased hunger while using prime for me it was the opposite I found myself having to force myself to eat anything. Also I did not notice an increase in strength during my run on prime even when I switched to the 6/9 protocol nothing was changing.

At no point did I ever notice any muscle hardness or density. I will say while on prime it did seem like my training session were longer. At the end of the day I just didn't respond to prime I don't think its a bunk product because many credible users on this site state otherwise.

Value:4/10
Granted I received Prime for free I think the value on this product is way too over priced. On bodybuilding.com prime gos for $49 per bottle wich comes out to $0.99 per serving. Me personally I just cant justify spending that much on a product that didn't deliver for me or that is not a Universal Nutrition product.

Overall:4/10
As I stated earlier USP Labs is known for its innovative effective products so with that said I can not completely write Prime off and recommend others not to try it because I am just one out of many users who did not respond to prime. The way I see it if you can score prime for a good deal or somehow come across it for free then give it a run.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Pills Easy To Swallow
  • Suppressed Hunger
  • Little Pricey
  • Zero Results.

Reviews: 80
Reputation: +2343
Fat finger sorry! I'll go rep another one of your reviews

chefneilde
chefneilde

Reviews: 27
Reputation: +770
It's hard to make your muscles even harder when they are already as hard as a rock :)

Reputation: +1992

Joined: 11/2011
Reviews: 30
Reputation: +475
damn thats too bad
I have had 4 successful 2 bottle of prime runs or so. I love it.
I also would recommend natural sterol like 92SCtbird. that stuff is the bombdiggity.

Reply #6:
CamSTL
CamSTL

Joined: 12/2009
Reviews: 43
Reputation: +1749
Good review, sux you didn't respond to it. I've been thinking about picking up 2 bottles of this and logging it in my journal, but like you said, the price scares me

Reply #7:

Reputation: +1992
Yes i have used sterol.complex in fact i have tried nearly every universal product

December 4, 2011

Reviews: 79

Age: 34

December 4, 2011
 Ok guys I have not done a review in a while so here goes.
I had the chance a while back to try Prime and wow this stuff is awesome.
I never knew exactly what it was or what all the fuss was about over this stuff... but now I do.
I truly think this is one of the most underrated supps out now.

Ok so what is it?
Prime is a nutrient re-partitioner and natural anabolic properties.
Im not going to go into huge details as to what that is because lets face it..
you should do you homework on ANY SUPPLEMENT before you put it in you body!
IMO I think this stuff is perfect for those like me that have a hard time dialing thier diet in.

SO how do you dose this?
Usp recomends you take 1-2 caps with each meal,, but I seem to think most companies say this just so you go through it faster. I only took up to the most of 6 caps a day..
I took 2 in morning and two for lunch and sometime 2 at dinner or 2 pre workout on workout days.
On non- workout days I only took 4 caps . Two at breakfast and 2 at dinner.

Now I did notice on the days I took it as a preworkout it worked best if I had a small snack before hitting the gym.. a bannana and protien shake or something.

I will also say that most are saying this stuff really shines if you run 2 -3 bottles . I did not have that option so I only used one bottle but I will say that Im sure that is correct because this stuff really kicked it toward the end of the bottle. which I got about a months use of .

OK SO ON TO WHAT IT DID FOR ME>
Value- 10
I have to give it a 10 because I got it for free, but if I paid for it ( most places sell it around 30 -40 bucks ) I would give it about a 8 because you should buy 2 and that will but you around 80-100 bucks.

taste- NA
its pills.. No burbs or after taste.

EFFECTIVENESS - 10
OK guys this is where im going to rave.
I have to say I was taking powerful and kre-ak at the same time but it was noticable that the PRIME was working.
My strength went up my leaps and bounds I went from a 300 bench on last set to a 330 easy on last set while on this. I gained a half inch on arms and I leaned out too. Everyone was asking what I was taking. I had veins showing I never knew I had. I cant say enough about this stuff to be honest. PUMPS WAS INSANE TOO and this was before I even found my holy grail NITROX ll.

OVERALL- 9
I hate to not give it a 10 but nothing is perfect.
I have to say this is one of the best stacks I have run in a long time. I urge you if you have not used prime before to at least give it a run. GREAT PRODUCT.
I think this stuff is best when bulking but It maybe good as a cutting product too.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Increases Strength & Recovery
  • Increases Muscle Hardness & Density
  • Increased Appetite
  • A Bit Pricey But Worth It

Joined: 1/2011
Reviews: 79
Reputation: +2496
Thanks guy for approving my review! :)

Meuth
Meuth

Reviews: 40
Reputation: +3598
I'm am not getting the link to give this a "yes" but it is indeed a good review! You gave your dosing and results. I'll check back for the link?

December 17, 2010

Age: 20

December 17, 2010

USP Labs Prime- The Ultimate muscle pill!

First, let me spread a little insight about Prime because I see alot of questions involving what it is and what the ingredients are capable of.
Prime is a nutrient re-partitioner with natural anabolic properties. The product itself is all natural and in no way, shape, or form hormonal. It has an 800mg Proprietary blend per capsule including Tribulus Aquaticus (Natural anabolic properties) and Chebulic Myrobalan for re-partitioning of macro nutrients. So in a nutshell, it will help develope an anabolic environment in muscle tissue and help better utilize protein, carbs, and fats for Muscle and Strength gains. This product should be ran with a clean diet, high in macro nutrients for best results.

I took it for my bulk and stacked it with Anabolic Pump and of course the regulars/essentials such as protein, creatine, multi, Fish Oil, ect. Ran 3 bottles of each which lasted me roughly just shy of 3 months. One of the Prime bottles was the 150 count so I was able to squeeze out a few more days. I started out with the normal dose of 6 pills a day- 2 with breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with 1 day off a week. After three weeks in, I took it everyday. by the end of the second bottle I was starting to develope a bit of a tolerance to it so I went ahead and ran the 6/9 protocol for my third and final bottle. For those of you who don't know, 6/9 protocol is 6 Primes on off days, and 9 Primes on lift days. I highly recommend running Prime for at least 2 bottles.

The results- About in between my second and third week was when I really started to see it working. My compound lifts were all going up 10 lbs WEEKLY and proCEEded to do that for a full 4 weeks. The muscle hardness was very noticeable and my recovery was speeded up significantly. The second week of the second bottle was about where the "feeling" part of it started to wear off a bit. With that being said, the "Seeing" part was still there. Was still experiencing steady gains, only in slightly smaller increments, and I could see my body bringing more mass and fullness to the muscle bellies. When I went up to the 6/9 protocol, I started getting the feeling part again, but It wasn't to the extent that I experienced in the beginning. Was still seeing gains though. For alot of people, Prime increases hunger. I was one of those people. I could eat a huge steak, rice, and greens meal and within 20 minutes be hungry again. To control myself from eating everything, I would usually just chug some water and be content until my next meal.

Price- Depending on where you look, I've seen Prime anywhere on the web from 40-50 dollars a bottle, give or take. ProSource.net and BodyBuilding.com normally have the best deals, However it was actually GNC where I found the 150 count bottle for 47 bucks on *hot buy*, which was a good deal in my opinion.

When I started Prime, I had just concluded a month of strength training (which followed up right after my summer cut phase). I was at 165 and 8.5% body fat. After my Prime cycle with my bulking phase, I was at 179 and right around 10.2% bodyfat. Carrying some water of course. So all in all, I got some great results from Prime. I think USP Labs did a great job with the development of this product.

If anyone has anymore specific questions on Prime, feel free to shoot me a PM.
  • Increased Recovery
  • Great Strength And Size Gains
  • Developed A Slight Tolerance For It
ruabeyo
ruabeyo

Reviews: 23
Reputation: +407
WOW...very impressive results.

This is starting to get tempting... haha

Excellent review Sir.

Showtime88
Showtime88

Joined: 8/2010
Reviews: 16
Reputation: +172
As always, good review bro.

venom434
venom434

Joined: 4/2010
Reviews: 54
Reputation: +981
good review, glad you finally got around to try it.

Drew18
Drew18

Joined: 8/2010
Reviews: 5
Reputation: +51
Good review man. Im on the second week now and am seeing some crazy strength gains of 20lb most of my big lifts. I just got one question though bro, when you ran the 6/9 did you just throw in an extra pill with each meal or did you take 3 caps pre workout?

Reply #5:

Reputation: +3478
I just threw in the extra one every meal bro.

Thanks for the props broskis!

Reply #6:
taysab23
taysab23

Joined: 5/2010
Reviews: 44
Reputation: +501
sick review as always bro

Reply #7:
fudged
fudged

Joined: 12/2010
Reviews: 0
Reputation: 0
Hi,

What are your thoughts on women using this product? My girlfriend is looking to put on muscle in the next few months as she is planning on doing a figure show in the near future. any thoughts?

Thanks,

Dave

Reply #8:
kardelsharpe
kardelsharpe

Joined: 12/2010
Reviews: 2
Reputation: -3
i have a question how would you cycle this? i just got done taking creatine so i went from 148 in sept to 160 now i also have a nutritionist so my diet is perfect. thanks alot

Reply #9:

Reputation: +3478
@ Fudged & kardelsharpe- I hooked you both up with Private messages, answering your questions.

Reply #10:

Joined: 11/2011
Reviews: 30
Reputation: +475
awesome review Manimal Thanks for clearing up what it is and what its suposed to do. Being a nutrient re-partitioner do you recommend taking 2 with 3 meals and 2 before working out or just 3 with the meals on workout days?

Reply #11:

Np man.

Most of the time, rather I was at 6 or 6/9 protocol, I was dosing with food man. The preworkout dosing seemed to help a little on days I felt sluggish but for the most part I think taking prime with food works best.

Reply #12:
JNip24
JNip24

Joined: 2/2012
Reputation: +6
Nice review. I was wondering if you ever stacked it with Pink Magic

Reply #13:

Reputation: +3478
Not yet, Jnip. Definitely a thought for my next off-season though.

February 13, 2010

Raptorbh12

Reviews: 62

Age: 24

February 13, 2010
 Ok, my biggest gripe with this product is the ridiculous marketing and hype. Its a nutrient partitioner which if your diet is in check, you shouldnt even need. I ran 3 months of the Asteroid Stack as instructed by USP Labs and I changed my diet around to include more carbs to compliment the stack and I LOST strength over the course of 3 months. I could understand stagnating in my lifts but consuming excess calories and working out the way I did, There was no reason or explanation for my loss of strength. As I mentioned, Prime is a nutrient partitioner and so one should never expect significant gains from such a product. What left me with bitter feelings for USP Labs was that I actually did follow the Asteroid Stack on point for so long and spent enough money to equal several anabolic steroid stacks on the USP products alone. There was no increase in energy, no increase in strength, endurance, or anything positive that I experienced when taking Prime. Im just sorry I wasted hundreds of dollars running the stack since I was so hopeful from other peoples amazingly positive reviews only to be tremendously let down.
Once I ceased the Asteroid Stack, I began using Animal Stak and Super Charge Xtreme N.O. again and my lifts all returned back to where they were previously in several weeks time.
The reason I feel that some people do get very good results is that USP Labs recommends changing your diet around to compliment the supplements and this itself improves the users diets substantially and gives them gains that they fully attribute to Prime even though its a simple nutrient partitioner.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions regarding this review or about my usage of Prime.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Cool Colored Pills
  • Outlandishly Expensive (especially If Running A-stack)
  • Lethargy
  • Tastes Aweful
  • Zero Results.
DragionLee
DragionLee

Joined: 2/2010
Reputation: +1
I def. agree with you on the marketing. USP Labs marketing doesn't even sound like a real company or like its run by human beings. Your products will sell if it works imo not if u say silly big worded s*** that's not in the dictionary. IMO Jacob should learn how to be a human being not a selfish salesman but for me Prime worked. But gotta remeber though "My truth isn't your truth"

May 26, 2013

nikhil111

Age: 36

May 26, 2013
Hype Hype and more Hype

I have been using Prime for the last 33 years. (Much before USP labs was born). How? Because I am using the two main ingredients of prime since the age of 3. (Nobody told me that these two things can make pro-hormones obsolete and build great muscles. How unfair :(

USP labs people are geniuses. They know things no one else in the world knows. So there is this thing called Tribulus Aquaticus. Also know as water chestnuts and ‘Singhara’ in Hindi. Singhara flour is a staple in the 9 days Nauratri fast (Nau- Nine, ratri- Nights) which is observed in most Hindu homes. It is beneficial, gives strength and is nutritious. Can it build muscles? I don’t think so. There is nothing in Tribulus Aquaticus which could be linked to anything with muscle building.

The other ingredient is Chebulic Myrobalan. Also known as Teminalia Chebula or Haritaki in Sanskrit. It is a very important herb and has multiple Benefits (Improves the working of digestive system, rejuvenates each and every part of the body; cleanse out the unnecessary wastes from the body; acts as a nervine tonic and improves eye sight.) Unfortunately none of these benefits are related with ‘strength will go through the roof’ and other ridicules claims.
Prime at most is a nutrient re-partitioner and this is all you should expect from it. Though I was confirmed that there is nothing special about this product I gave it a fair chance by running two bottles. Result was what I expected. Nothing at all. I know there advertisements are tempting. one Ad I read sometime in 2008 said that ‘there are some Indian peasants who earn less than a dollar a day and work 12 hours in scorching heat and are still full of health and vitality because they eat a wonder fruit called terminalia chebula - I have traveled length and breadth of India and I am still to find these dudes who work for less than a dollar and eat this fruit (I think it is not even possible to eat this fruit straight)

I have seen reviews where people have commented how taking Prime increased their bench 30 pounds in 3 weeks etc. Well all I have to say is ‘you sirs are great’. If it works for you then by all means take it. There are some guys who eat multigrain bread and build muscles. We live in a strange world. Anything is possible here.

There is no use talking about taste as it comes in pills. All I can say is this stuff did nothing for me and there is nothing in this (Again according to me) that could have any major effect on muscle building and strength gaining goals.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Appetite
  • Outlandishly Expensive (especially If Running A-stack)
  • Zero Results.
  • Waste Of Money
Durden998
Durden998

Reviews: 9
Reputation: +490
I'm a fan of USP but this one I've never gotten. I got a free bottle and took it for a month and just got nothing

January 30, 2013

rockafellow

Reviews: 1

Age: 19

January 30, 2013
 USP Labs -Prime -PowerFULL -Test Powder

I stacked Prime with Test Powder, Compound20 and PowerFull. I was told that it was the best stack out there if you wanted to get big quick. I just got done with all of my Marine Corps training (boot-camp and SOI) and I pretty much came back fat and weak and lost everything that I had before I left. I needed to get back in weight room shape so I decided to try out this stack.

RESULTS:
Bench: 205 - 260
Squat: 315 - 405
Pullups: 12 - 22
Power Clean: 175 - 245
Weight: 210 -195

Granted you have to take in mind that a little bit of that would be muscle memory but I need to give a lot of credit to PRIME. I put on 1 1/2 inches on my arm and 4in on my chest. All lean muscle mass because i lost 15 pounds while i was in this cycle.

SIDE EFFECTS: I didn't excperiance a single negitive side effect other than slightly aching joints due to COMPOUND 20.

EFFECTS OF PRIME: I would have to blame PRIME for all of my gaines and muscle growth by far. you don't feel anything taking it and don't get the usual acne with mot gaining supplements.

EFFECTS OF POWERFULL: powerFULL help with everything. you can get only 4 hrs of sleep and u feel like you got 20 with zero drowsieness. you feel fresh in the weight room everyday and fully recouped from are hard workout the day before.

EFFECTS OF TEST POWDER: that stuff is amazing. it works a little like a pre-workout but it doesn't give you a burst of energy. it makes you able to lift forever. I would walk out the weight room feeling like I didn't even workout other than having a crazy pump and i would wake up the next day to feeling wrecked.

I felt like in order to get the best results you need to mix all supplements together. because the work best all together. prime will make you gain, test powder gives you the ability to workout like its your job and powerfull will help you recoup like you haven't been destroying yourself in the weight room.

over all i am very pleased with my results and even tho your going to drop a pretty penny in order to buy all products you are going to see the results that you are looking for especially if you are getting back in the weight room
  • Serious Mass Gain
December 24, 2012

Age: 22

December 24, 2012
 I did some research on tribulus, hoping it would help boost testosterone levels and that Prime's particular ingredient profile would be quite effective.

I had no bad side effects, but no good ones either. It was like taking a sugar pill. The only possible side I may have experienced is increased appetite, which would be a good thing for those trying to gain weight.

Still, for the price it was not worth it to me. You can buy straight tribulus on amazon for 1/4 the price as Prime is. It may work for some people, and my friend had better results than I, but don't get your hopes too high.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Appetite
  • Little Pricey
  • Zero Results.

Joined: 10/2010
Reputation: +803
Prime doesn't have tribulus terrestris so the basis you're making here is completely invalid. They only share the same name and are nothing alike.

iSamurai
iSamurai

Joined: 2/2012
Reviews: 12
Reputation: +809
^^^ exactly. Increased appetite is definitely a sign of prime kicking in since it increases protein synthesis. But, prime is non hormonal so you shouldn't expect test boosting qualities.

Joined: 12/2012
Reputation: -6
I didn't say tribulus terrestris. It does, however, include Tribulus Aquaticus, which, and I quote from livestrong, "is an herb advertised as a supplement that boosts production of the male sex hormone testosterone."

I'm just saying it didn't work for me, the appetite increase was minimal and possibly placebo. Not saying it won't work for some.

Joined: 10/2010
Reputation: +803
>livestrong

well theres your problem right there. Tribulus Aquaticus has absolutely no effect on raising testosterone so they're completely false. Sorry it didn't work for you though, didn't want to seem like I was bashing you.

December 21, 2012

SBIYAOYAS16

Reviews: 5

Age: 23

December 21, 2012
 Alright well, I have stumbled across SR.com and now I am kind of like a kid in a candy review store here haha. I don’t know how I have not come across supplementreviews.com awhile ago as for I have been on many deployments and what comes with deployments? Supplements! All Kinds, types and sizes! This is my first supplement review and practice makes perfect so here it goes.

On to what I am here for, USPLabs PRIME. Great product although it was a bit of a rollercoaster ride with it. While taking prime I was also taking.
-USPLabs Yoked
-USPLabs Jack3D Micro
-Musclepharm ArmorV
-Muschleparm Amino1
-Syntha6 Protein

We all know what it is and “what it does” so I won’t beat a dead hedgehog. Prime is a nutrient re-partitioner and has natural anabolic properties. On deployments it is very hard to get a proper diet down, they give you the essentials and Macros you need but it’s only a couple of days out of the week. The only real nice thing about the chow hall is they always have a good salad bar and plenty of tuna. Other than that a good diet is hard to achieve. But PRIME helped out A LOT!

From the start I noticed prime start to work, sitting in the chow hall in between the middle of my meal I would pop two of these bad Larry’s in and about an hour later my muscles would feel a lot fuller and swollen. Half way through the cycle of prime is when I started to notice hard muscle gains and jumps in strength, but also a lot might have been with the help of US Labs Yoked. When I say that Prime was a bit of a rollercoaster ride it was because of the dosing and how it affected me, I will explain further ahead.

Dosing PRIME was normal at first, I work night crew out here in the sand so my diet is a## backwards starting with dinner, then lunch/Midrates (garbage food), and then breakfast before bed. I took two PRIME capsules with each meal usually when I was about half way done with my meal. It wasn’t until about halfway through the bottle/cycle when I noticed gains and strength started paltering, so I upped it to 3 pills for each meal. I would take one day a week off of PRIME usually Sat. my half day from work and my rest day from the gym. My gym time is always in between lunch/Midrates and breakfast/Dinner. Sleep while on prime was normal, not much, but who can sleep with explosions going off, jets flying, and helicopters buzzing 24/7? Not this guy.

This is my own personal review of using USPLabs Prime.

Value: 9/10 I gave prime a 9 out of 10 because the price was fair at around 30$ on Amazon and it really worked for me both in size, strength and cutting.

Taste/Smell: Didn’t have much of a taste at all smelt a little funky but nothing outrageous.

Effectiveness: 9/10 my reasoning for giving PRIME a 9 is because this supplement WORKED! In many different ways. Like I stated before from the start of taking PRIME 2pills at every meal, my muscles felt fuller. Half way into the bottle is when I started to notice muscle gain and muscle strength start to increase as well has help me cut, which was very surprising to me. To have both the results of muscle size gain and overall lean cutting happen at the same time is all new to me of any stack or supplement I have taken for a bulk cycle. The Syntha6 May have also played a role in helping me cut but never like this before. As a reference, beginning PRIME I was at a max set of 3 sets of 250 on the bench by myself. Between weeks 2 into 3 I was at a max of 2-3 reps of 275-280 depending on my motivation that night. Although I did hit a plateau after about, the ending of week 3, I upped my intake of 3 PRIME per meal and it picked right back up in the end I was up to a 1RMax of 305 Consistent by the end of the cycle. Pumps were awesome worked very well with Yoked as for I have used Yoked by itself. Prime Paired up with Jack3D Micro and yoked was amazing and had an amazing turnout.

PRIME had NO side effects at all

Overall: 9/10 Prime was awesome in gains, strength, and lean muscle cutting. Even though my dosing cut down the cycle length I still saw and felt amazing results. Next time I may run two bottles in hopes to see even better results.

Recommend? Yes, like everyone else knows, PRIME may or may not work for you who knows. It was definitely worth the try and I am definitely glad I did! Even though one bottle worked for me you may want to pick up an extra bottle. I plan on running a 2 bottle Cycle of PRIME as my final cycle here before I go home. Love it!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Works Fast
  • Dosing
November 21, 2012

Reviews: 25

Age: 20

November 21, 2012
 Hey guys. Before I even start this review I'm going to shout out Carl with USPLabs. He made this possible and sent me a few bottles for me to try. Thank you very, very much. Now LETS GET IT!

Taste: N/A

These pills are very easy to swallow. They smell like doo doo. But I can get over that. Warning: Do not take these on a empty stomach, every interaction you have with a person that day will hate you. Your breath will smell like doo doo.

This gets a well deserved 9. Initially when I actually first saw this product, I laughed. I thought this honestly wouldn't do anything. Within 3 weeks of my first bottle, I started noticing the all day pump look, better vascularity, harder muscles, hungrier, strength gains, etc. I started at 174 9 weeks ago. I'm currently 186. I'm not attributing all my gains to this, but this had something to do with it. I'm on a bulk too, so of course calories help. Dosing on this very simple too. 3 pills twice a day with largest meals.

Side Effects: 0/0

I notice 0 negative side effects on this product, no aggresion, no acne, nothing that comes to mind.

Value: N/A

I did receive these for free, so of course the value for me is a 10. I usually rate the value on what the price normally is, but everyone has different opinions on money and whats worth what so i will leave it at that.

This will probably continue to make it's way into my stack every year bulking season comes around. This was really a shocker for me. USPLabs continues to be dead on with most of their products. This almost gets a 10. But I just can't put that up there for some reason, anyways. I can't wait to gain 5 lbs on Thanksgiving, lol.

I really hope everyone enjoyed this review and enjoys Thanksgiving. Cheat day is tomorrow. I'll be back Saturday most likely with another review. As always, good luck bulking and take it easy.

DanTheManski out.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Works Fast
  • Increased Appetite
  • Cool Colored Pills
  • Serious Mass Gain
  • Increases Muscle Hardness & Density
  • Increases Strength & Recovery
  • Tastes Aweful

Reviews: 80
Reputation: +2343
How does this get a 10 in value? You are supposed to take the average price and decide if you would pay that price.

Joined: 9/2012
Reviews: 25
Reputation: +330
Clipper, I understand that. But, I rated the value a 10 based off what I got it for. That's why in my review it's N/A. Sorry for the confusion.

October 1, 2012

thatfastkid

Reviews: 3

Age: 19

October 1, 2012
 Supplemnt was alright.
Quite expensive made the mistake and purchased at local gnc.
No taste.

Mass routine 5x5 for training hovwever i cant really say for sure if it helped my casue. More bad then good with GI issues with this product. My diet was in check it always is, product was just not for me.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Increases Muscle Hardness & Density
  • Little Pricey
  • Outlandishly Expensive (especially If Running A-stack)
  • Headaches?

Have you used Prime? Submit your own Review!