This product has been reported as discontinued.

Cell-Tech

By: MuscleTech

The marketing claims on celltech are ridiculous.

This is literally just a bunch of monohydrate some proprietary blended bcaa, and A TON OF SUGAR!! I would rather buy cheap monohydrate and eat a bunch of low fat ice cream to recover better.

Muscle tech people are marketing machines to sell so much of this.

I got SOOOO bloated and gassy every time I would take preworkout. I put on some weight while taking it but it was all water.

Overall, makes me too gasy and bloated
The marketing claims on celltech are ridiculous.

Muscle tech people are marketing machines to sell so much of this.

Overall, makes me too gasy and bloated
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase Strength

I used creatine to help build muscle and weight to play football. The biggest problem I found with Cell-Tech was the cramps. I drank tons of water and ate plenty of bananas and salt tablets to keep from cramping but my hamstring were still prone to cramps. I tried to stretch for longer before running or practicing but eventually I pulled my hamstring. I stopped using this product and shrunk down smaller than I was before I started using. Also I wouldn't suggest using this product if you plan on drinking the same day. This product has turned me off of using creatine all together. But if you know the side effects of using Cell-Tech and are willing to endure them, this product works wonders. I looked like I was getting stronger more than I actually was. Orange flavor is the bomb.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Does Contain Creatine
    • Increase Strength

this is the worst creatine they put about a full pound of sugar in the powder the fruit punch doesn't work its like koolaid it didn't do anything to me but make me feel sick i would recommend EAS Phosphagen HP i would take cell-tech pre and post workout and felt like i was going to throw up everywhere do not get this if you have any common sense

I know this goes against all grain in this site because many of you don't like muscle tech but I think this product has been misunderstood.

In my opinion it is only for people who are lifting extremely hard and depleting glycogen stores during their workouts and are looking for instant recovery.

Ingredients include A LOT of glutamine, creatine and sugar. If you are in a catabolic state the sugars will help get you in an anabolic state, refil glycogen stores, as well as give you an insulin spike (absorbing more creatine and protein)

i understand a lot of the marketing...

i understand a lot of the marketing claims for celltech are pretty extreme but this served as a weight gainer when I took it with whey protein. I got my good sugars and creatine.

Overall 10/10
      I took with a testosterone booster (T-BLAST_ for three months along with nanovapor pre workout and saw incredibly results. I got leaner than ever because I only took immediately post workout and put on 8 pounds in 3 months
      • Great Recovery
      • Insuline Spike

I have a love/hate relationship with MuscleTech.

I have a love/hate relationship with MuscleTech.

Nitrotech, love it! was fuller and harder than ever when training. But I was also boxing and had to maintain my 190lb weight range. Hydroxycut used to be awesome when I was 235lbs but that was when ephedra was still commonplace.. then they changed it and it sucked next to its old self. Thermoshred Hardcore... take it first thing in a morning and have your girlfriend confuse you for a beet youll be that red and flushed.. but hey, it definitely does something.
        NA NO Vapor... actually did what it said on the tin and I was totally pumped until i experienced that Black Hole people describe it has. So all in all I say that MuscleTech at least seem to be TRYING to get it right... But finally on to Cell Tech!

Im super sensitve to creatine so i actually lay off it most of the year. I gain upwards of 10kg of water within a few days and look very full, but bloated... off season style. But wouldnt say its any better or worse than just taking a pure creatine mono supp without all that excess sugar. Taste is the last thing that should be on your mind as a bodybuilder, (eating endless broccoli should teach you that lesson). Strength goes through the roof on compound power exercises. But at the end of the day its mostly water I gained.. great for filling out a t-shirt... but looked flat I thought without the pump.

The price is both its biggest selling point and biggest pit fall.. the fact you pay so much for it gives you such a placebo about staying true to your diet. When youre paying good money you try a lot harder to do everything right.. which long term i think is a good thing.. supplements cant do all the work, they are not magical elixirs brewed by woodland folk... but if they make you take your training more seriously and your diet too then I say.... A good product is one that brings consistancy to you training as opposed to some quick fix. Pop psychology perhaps!

After say an 8 week cycle cutting it back just drops your strength, weight.. which is just annoying and youll be tempted to continue spending your hard earned cash, but i think it probably has a better effect on guys who are already at least 200lb plus and have at least 300g plus protein in their diets to pad out those muscle bellies.

hope some of this helps.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Does Contain Creatine
        • Increase Strength

To me this is just overpriced creatone with junk science. I used this product like 2 years ago, and i seriously didnt feel any different than from taking my regular TwinLab creatine pills, that were half the price. The taste is not an issue, but the texture and the serving size is. I hate how the granulated creatine feels on your mouth, what makes it worst it seems like 30% of the mix stays on the cup after you drink it; meaning that you have to add more water to the cup to drink what is left. No gains in weight, the strenght did feel more constant. I was able to lift my heavy sets with more reps, but nothing extraordinary. The hughe bottle is hard to keep stacked haha, (pointless i know). Ridiculous amounts of fillers and sugar-- they wanna trick you by telling you that this sugar is laboratory tested HPLC- Dextrose--- haha still sugar and 75g PER SERVING!!! .
          The product is not like "DAMN HORRIBLE CRAP, DON'T EVEN LOOK AT IT", but it is really not what it claims to be or seems to be. Its mediocre, if you have neevr taking any supplements you will prolly like it, cuz a lil extra ATP in your workouts does help, but if you are deep into supplement and fitness, this is not for you.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Does Contain Creatine

• averagejoe98
              September 19, 2010

Though I would never pay full price for this product, I do pick it up when it's marked down. I only do one scoop as opposed to 2. I always see decent strength/mass gains with it, but not what they claim.

I've been using Cell-Tech Hardcore for about 4 months and it works for me. I've tried various pre-workout supps and whey Protein but have stuck with Cell-Tech Hardcore for my post workout creatine. I take a full dose post workout but on my rest days I only take a half dose. I wouldn't say the taste is bad (come on man up about taste) but the sugar in it is very strong and makes my head buzz for about 20 minutes which is why I only take a half dose on rest days. Post workout I actually find that I crave it and I don't get the head buzz.
            Since being on it I've gained about 12-20lbs of muscle. I give the range because of course some of it can been water weight. But I will say this people who have known me for years both men and women started asking me "are you getting bigger?" and now it's to the point that my old shirts aren't fitting any more. My max bench went up by 45lbs along with all my working sets of various exercises.
            I would recommend anyone try this if they can get past the cost and the strong sugar. I am ready to cycle off of it and try something else as soon as I finish this last tub.
             Pros:
             Cons:
            • Worked For Me

• russogk
                March 5, 2010

It's now June have been off of it since. I switched to a pill form of creatine mostly for ease. Unlike many of you on here, I did not lose any of my gains. I am the same weight and size I was in March. The pill form seems to do nothing for me except keep my wallet heavier. Not saying I would go back to cell tech because of all the water drinking and constant peeing (feel like an old lady on a road trip) but my body seems to do better with drink form than pills.

I know I probably wont get any reps for this, but I actually got some gains using this stuff. Of course it was way back in high school when I started hitting the weights and then again a little later. Someone gave me a container of cell tech so it was for free. I don't like the fact that this stuff is over priced, contains a lot of calories and filler, and tastes gross. The cheap generic walmart/target flavored creatine has a bit less sugar and costs far less. In my opinion Kre-Alkyl and even Micronized...
               Pros:
               Cons:
              • Does Contain Creatine
                BpG

This is not a good product. Frankly it is the butt of MANY jokes within the BB community. There are many, many better products. Please stop right now and take it back to whatever GNC sold it to you.

Cell Tech is garbage just like it's brother in arms nitro tech. I started taking this product back in 2004 and i was in the delayed enlistment program for those who know what that is living at my brothers and while having no job because of my going into the military but my brother gave me his gym membership because he was on the road all the time. Needless to say I was living at the gym and i can honestly say i didnt gain any good weight or make any good gains. Mostly i had just spent lots of money on some kind of koolaid product. I didnt mind the taste of this product but it just didnt work the way some say it does. I will not recommend this product and if you really need creatine that bad then go buy the tub of tasteless creatine monohydrate. you can actually dump a scoop in your protein shake for much cheaper. One last thing before i submit this is that if MT is so behind their cell tech creatine product then why did they feel the need to come out with those Creakic pills???
                Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.