Home > Categories > Creatine > Creatine Blends > MuscleTech > Cell-Tech

MuscleTech Cell-Tech

Suspicious reviews discovered and deleted: Deleted several reviews from MuscleTech's "Field Test Team"

Cell-Tech MuscleTech
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (28 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 68% (Ambiguous)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Higher Power Creatine Ethyl Ester Reviews
Creatine Ethyl Ester (2 Reviews)
3.0
GNC Amplified Creatine 189 Reviews
Amplified Creatine 189 (125 Reviews)
SciFit Kre-Alkalyn 1500 Reviews
Kre-Alkalyn 1500 (161 Reviews)
8.9

Products in the same category:

MuscleTech Cell-Tech Hardcore Reviews
Cell-Tech Hardcore (89 Reviews)
6.8
Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn Reviews
SizeOn (84 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn Maximum Performance Reviews
SizeOn Maximum Performance (43 Reviews)
GNC Creatine Monohydrate Reviews
Creatine Monohydrate (34 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

hey guys any one who tried new Cell-Tech hard gainer formula? any suggestion?
any suggestion or comments with the new cell tech? is it a worth it. ...

Dare i say new Cell-Tech looks good?
Although there is only 28 servings for the 3lb, they use creatine HCL and Monohy...

Possibly trying Cell-Tech Hardcore..
So probably within the next two weeks ill be getting back on creatine after 1-1....

does anyone know anything about Cell-Tech?
trying to do some research on this product....been talking kre-alk and hate this...

Would it be safe to start a Kre-Alkalyn cycle right after using Cell-Tech?
Would it be safe to start a Kre-Alkalyn cycle right after using Cell-Tech? The ...

Cell-Tech Hardcore
Strength Supplements Used in this Journal: Cell-Tech Hardcore (MuscleTech) ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

This version of Cell-Tech is the original version created by MuscleTech. It has been discontinued and there is now an updated version.

Cell-Tech Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Cell-Tech Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Increase Strength (12)
  • Does Contain Creatine (9)
  • Great Recovery (7)
  • Worked For Me (6)
  • Too Expensive (14)
  • Too Much Sugar And Fillers (13)
  • Bad Taste (9)
  • Lose Gains (4)
September 19, 2010

chichistrong

Reviews: 69

Age: 23

September 19, 2010
 To me this is just overpriced creatone with junk science. I used this product like 2 years ago, and i seriously didnt feel any different than from taking my regular TwinLab creatine pills, that were half the price. The taste is not an issue, but the texture and the serving size is. I hate how the granulated creatine feels on your mouth, what makes it worst it seems like 30% of the mix stays on the cup after you drink it; meaning that you have to add more water to the cup to drink what is left. No gains in weight, the strenght did feel more constant. I was able to lift my heavy sets with more reps, but nothing extraordinary. The hughe bottle is hard to keep stacked haha, (pointless i know). Ridiculous amounts of fillers and sugar-- they wanna trick you by telling you that this sugar is laboratory tested HPLC- Dextrose--- haha still sugar and 75g PER SERVING!!! .
The product is not like "DAMN HORRIBLE CRAP, DON'T EVEN LOOK AT IT", but it is really not what it claims to be or seems to be. Its mediocre, if you have neevr taking any supplements you will prolly like it, cuz a lil extra ATP in your workouts does help, but if you are deep into supplement and fitness, this is not for you.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Does Contain Creatine
  • 75g Of Sugar Per Serving
averagejoe98
averagejoe98

Joined: 3/2009
Reviews: 33
Reputation: +160
Though I would never pay full price for this product, I do pick it up when it's marked down. I only do one scoop as opposed to 2. I always see decent strength/mass gains with it, but not what they claim.

September 18, 2012

ThePredatorL

Reviews: 5

Age: 32

September 18, 2012
 I know this goes against all grain in this site because many of you don't like muscle tech but I think this product has been misunderstood.

In my opinion it is only for people who are lifting extremely hard and depleting glycogen stores during their workouts and are looking for instant recovery.

Ingredients include A LOT of glutamine, creatine and sugar. If you are in a catabolic state the sugars will help get you in an anabolic state, refil glycogen stores, as well as give you an insulin spike (absorbing more creatine and protein)

i understand a lot of the marketing claims for celltech are pretty extreme but this served as a weight gainer when I took it with whey protein. I got my good sugars and creatine.

Overall 10/10
I took with a testosterone booster (T-BLAST_ for three months along with nanovapor pre workout and saw incredibly results. I got leaner than ever because I only took immediately post workout and put on 8 pounds in 3 months
  • Insuline Spike
August 20, 2012

CreatineHead

Reviews: 1

Age: 29

August 20, 2012
 I gained 22 pounds in two months on tblast, celltech and aftershock. I was also dirty bulking but this helped 100%.

Celltech is 80 grams of sugar to give you an insulin spike which helps shuttle the creatine into your muscles. The creatine I think was 10 grams per serving which was more than engough and I would also milk that insulin spike and amplify it post workout by taking aftershock.

I recommend taking IMMEDIATLY post workout to make the most out of your 35 minute anabolic window.

Besides sugar and creatine, there is a little glutamine and aminos

Overall 10/10
gained 22 pounds bulking on aftershock t blast and celltech. Results were great and my strength gains were INSANE!!!
Pros:
Cons:
  • Huge Mass
  • Insuline Spike
  • Creatine
  • Great Recovery
  • Increase Strength
    August 12, 2012

Myhomiesstil

Age: 28

August 12, 2012
     I used creatine to help build muscle and weight to play football. The biggest problem I found with Cell-Tech was the cramps. I drank tons of water and ate plenty of bananas and salt tablets to keep from cramping but my hamstring were still prone to cramps. I tried to stretch for longer before running or practicing but eventually I pulled my hamstring. I stopped using this product and shrunk down smaller than I was before I started using. Also I wouldn't suggest using this product if you plan on drinking the same day. This product has turned me off of using creatine all together. But if you know the side effects of using Cell-Tech and are willing to endure them, this product works wonders. I looked like I was getting stronger more than I actually was. Orange flavor is the bomb.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Does Contain Creatine
    • Increase Strength
    August 9, 2012

pumpitup

Age: 22

August 9, 2012
     The marketing claims on celltech are ridiculous.

This is literally just a bunch of monohydrate some proprietary blended bcaa, and A TON OF SUGAR!! I would rather buy cheap monohydrate and eat a bunch of low fat ice cream to recover better.

Muscle tech people are marketing machines to sell so much of this.

I got SOOOO bloated and gassy every time I would take preworkout. I put on some weight while taking it but it was all water.

Overall, makes me too gasy and bloated
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increase Strength
    May 21, 2012

SoThikItsSik

Reviews: 2

Age: 26

May 21, 2012
     Too expensive for sugar and creatine but it works!!

This supp made me so thick. Its like a weight gainer with no protein and has a ton of creatine mono.

Take this product with protein powder forsure or you are missing the basic building blocks. (you might want to take celltech then wait 30 minutes and take protein) . The insulin spike should boost protein synthesis.

Good stuff Overall 8/10
    Its too expensive for waht it is but it works! Make you gassy as a mo'fucca too
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Does Contain Creatine
    • Worked For Me
    EmoMuscle
    EmoMuscle

Joined: 5/2012
    Reputation: +2
    I gave you a find helpful brother, we all don't know facts about supplement ingredients. You broke it down simple: Take product, get big too much sugar. I like that

November 26, 2011

Reviews: 34

Age: 24

November 26, 2011
     Started taking it when i was about 15, made my arms swell huge (about 2 inch gain in a month), then I just couldnt stomach the taste anymore, started making me gag like crazy. A little over a week went by and my muscles immediately shrunk back to what they first were. If you can stomach the taste forever then I recommend it. Btw, it was the fruit punch flavor I had.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increase Strength
    • More Endurance And Stamina
    • Muscle Shrank Instantly After Use

Joined: 11/2011
    Reviews: 34
    Reputation: +405
    Looking at the above prices, the price has dropped dramatically, when I first bought it, it was 60 or 70 dollars

October 17, 2011

joshuari92

Reviews: 1

Age: 19

October 17, 2011
     i used cell tech hardcore pro series. and i been on it for four weeks now. also completed the 7.92 lbs tub. notices some gains. grew 1inch in arms, increased size of chest, shoulders. its a ok product and also it didnt increase my strength for some reason. i take the fruit punch favor and its ok but does get old.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • More Endurance And Stamina
      June 10, 2011

KarmaKong

Reviews: 5

Age: 26

June 10, 2011
       The stuff worked when i first used it... Now when I used it again after a year I noticed things that in my Muscle Gaining enthusiasm I may have overlooked. It has a lot of sugar...gives me bad value for money. It works good and helped me pack on a few pounds of lean MASS but that insulin raining sugar rush is a bummer...
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Does Contain Creatine
      • Worked For Me
      • Lose Gains
      February 11, 2011

Bodsuppdude

Age: 20

February 11, 2011
       I started this supplement during a bulking session. Taste is not to bad considering it has 75g of sugar in it! Laboratory-tested Dextrose is sugar...
      In the two weeks of using it my bench and squat went up about 10-15 lbs. but that is just from the creatine.
      The extreme is that I had a physical after my cycle and the doc said I had elevated liver enzyemes!
      My overall rating with this product would be average..Save your money buy some Gatorade and some cheap creatine mono powder.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Worked For Me
      • Increase Strength
      • Elevated Liver Enzymes!
      • Too Much Sugar And Fillers

Have you used Cell-Tech? Submit your own Review!

Tags: celltech, cell tech