Home > Categories > Weight Loss > Thermogenics > Cellucor > Super HD

Cellucor Super HD

Super HD Cellucor
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (23 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 76% (Reliable)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Lecheek Nutrition OxyECA Black Reviews
OxyECA Black (13 Reviews)
American Muscle Exile Reviews
Exile (5 Reviews)
9.6
Competitive Edge Labs FormEstane Reviews
FormEstane (3 Reviews)
9.3
Competitive Edge Labs Suppress-C Reviews
Suppress-C (5 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Universal Animal Cuts Reviews
Animal Cuts (64 Reviews)
6.9
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock Reviews
D4 Thermal Shock (27 Reviews)
6.4
PES Alphamine Reviews
Alphamine (25 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Cellucor Super HD powder now available
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cellucor/super-hd.html 2 flavors peach mango ...

Cellucor Super HD Worth it or Not?
I'm looking for something that will curve my appetite, as I'm trying t...

Clippy's TX3/Alphamine/Pump X3 Run and Maxima's Turn to Get "Enhanced"
Hey guys. This will be my firstt attempt at a log, and I decided to take Maxima ...

PES Alpha T2 or cellucor Super HD
I'm planning to participate on the cellucor 6week challenge and I want to u...

New to supplements have a question on stacking w/ Super HD, cla and ketone
I'll start out by saying I use to workout but could never get good results,...

Cellucor Super HD dosage problems, anyone has encountered teh same?
hjkjh ...

New From Cellucor: Super HD Powder
Cellucor sports nutrition is coming out with a powder version of their award win...

Super HD plus what else for weight loss
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum.  I am currently trying to lose weight a...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Super HD Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Super HD Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Energy (18)
  • Works! (15)
  • Extreme Mental Clearity (13)
  • No Cracked Out Feeling (11)
  • A Tiny Bit On The Pricey Side (5)
  • Makes You Tweak (4)
  • Too Worried About Side Effects (3)
  • Not Seeing Direct Results (2)
September 20, 2012

Age: 26

September 20, 2012
 Oh my SUPER HD! View the world in HD vision. As we all know Cellucore is notorious for their shiny out of space labels, and very persuasive advertising. With that said I pulled the trigger on this product to start my cut and see the world in HD!

Dosing:8/10
Cellucore recommends That you start of by dosing 1 cap in the morning on an empty stomach then 1 cap 5-6 hours later to assess your tolerance. Cellucore recommends that if your tolerance is high enough to add an additional capsule to the morning dose, but never exceed 3 caps per day. As for me I chose to run it vice versa 1 in the morning 2 mid afternoon.

Effectiveness:6/10
Ok first off for the record this product did not produce the mental clarity/focus/HD vision it claimed. With that said it did produce a nice clean smooth energy that lasted the whole day. While dosing this I did notice that I had to go potty alot more often than usual, and that could of been from the Dandelion Extract wich is well known as a natural diuretic. During my 40 day run on Super HD I will say It help carve up my obliques I noticed twice as many striations. Also for the first time I acquired veins through out my mid section.

Value:6/10
This my friends is were Super HD takes the biggest dive, the price is outrages. Unless your just dosing 1 cap day. I bought the 120 count bottle for $69 wich comes out to being $0.58 per serving wich if you dose the recommended dose of 3 caps per day you would be paying $1.74 per serving. Thats too much considering OxyECA Black is a lot cheaper and more effective.

Overall:7/10
By no means am I saying Super HD is not a solid fat burner because it is, Super HD provided the beginning stages of my cut with a necessary jump. I honestly just wish that I had have learned about oxyeca black first before I pulled the trigger on this. At the end of the day if you don't wanna keep it simple and want a pricey fancy labeled fat burner than this is the winner because it does deliver just at expense of an empty disgruntled wallet!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Pretty Lable
  • Over Priced

Solid review brother!!!

Reputation: +1992
Thanks alot war

Reputation: +2879
Man a thumbs in the middle. Tough critic.

Reputation: +1992
Lol blade

BigVida
BigVida

Joined: 8/2012
Reviews: 15
Reputation: +133
Good review, looking shredded in your profile pic man

June 20, 2012

Age: 34

June 20, 2012
 SuperHD from Cellucor. Thanks to the folks over at Cellucor for letting me try this product. This is their newest fat burner. It is labeled as a Fat Targeting & Sculpting supplement.

How I ran it: 1 pill AM and 1 pill PM. No additional preworkouts were taken during this run of the product, given the caffeine in each dosage. I never had to increase to the recommended 2 pills in the PM.

Ingredients: I rarely discuss the ingredient profile of most supplements because mostly they are all similar, but since I do not touch fat burners often, I felt the need to discuss here. The primary ingredients are 160 mg of caffeine per pill, Huperzine A , N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, B vitamin blend and a ThermoSculpting blend. The ThermoSculpting blend consists of a wide range of extracts including but not limited to Yohimbe, Red Better and Camellia Sinensis Leaf. Cellucor calls this ThermoSculpting blend the "IFAS50". Sounds very fancy and just a bunch of marketing, but if it works they can call it whatever they want.

My Routine: As many of you know my routines are based on supersets, dropsets and monstersets. Many mass to shred supersets are my niche.

Effectiveness 8.5: As stated I have never really run a full bottle of fat burner and I have always been skeptical of any of these items. During the run I noticed no side effects. I am fairly stim tolerant and no ingredient in these pills was an issue. Unlike ChiChi I didn't notice increased urination, although I drink so much water I am in the bathroom constantly. At the end of the cycle I was only down 2 pounds but most notably I was down about a solid inch off the waist. This is exactly the result I was hoping for. Not a significant amount of weight loss but down to roughly a 30.5/31 inch waist. Ended at 190 and 6 foot. No noticeable strength decreases, actually my strength increased, but that was most likely due to the creatine cycle. The effectiveness gets a solid 8, it does the job I just don't know if it is worth the money, but that gets the value (below).

Taste N/A: These are pills, no issue here. Easy to swallow.

Value 5.5: At roughly 39.99 plus shipping on many supplement websites for 60 capsules (30 day supply roughly), this is one of the few Cellucor supplements that is actually priced in a fair range. Typically Cellucor products are overpriced in my opinion, but they priced this more reasonably. However, $40 for 60 pills that contains these ingredients is still expensive in my opinion.

Conclusion 7.5: Overall, this product does the job for targeted fat loss. I did not drop significant amounts of weight, but that was not my objective. I wanted to "target" my lower abdominal section and drop an inch or so off the waist, keep muscle mass and maintain roughly the same weight. It accomplished what I set out to do. This gets the bladeski seal of approval, although price/value is a consideration in addition to not having any other fat burners to serve as benchmarks.
  • A Tiny Bit On The Pricey Side

Joined: 10/2010
Reviews: 8
Reputation: +803
Worst review in the history of reviews. Also, most Cellucor products are overpriced. I've heard good things about this.

SoCalLivin
SoCalLivin

Joined: 3/2011
Reviews: 20
Reputation: +825
This review contained no "BOOM!"'s as well as no "o_o"'s. = FAIL

Reputation: +2879
Agreed, this one is TERRIBLE! No Booms, no mean mugs, such a let down.

It is better priced than all other Cellucor products, but lets set the bar a bit better. Sort of like way over priced vs. slightly over priced. Still overpriced for the ingredients in my book. But the bottle it comes in is very shiny! 0_0

BOOM

Joined: 6/2010
Reviews: 55
Reputation: +2375
@_O DRUGGED MEAN MUGGING

Reputation: +2173
Excellent review... About damn time.

Reply #6:

@ChiChi

0_0 0_0 Double mean mug

May 10, 2012

Age: 25

May 10, 2012
 I personally have never been a believer of Cellucor. I always thought they were just flashy labels and cool names on their products and GNC reps pushing it; however, Super HD has truly changed my perspective and opinion of the brand. Super HD is a “High-Def Weight Loss Supplement ‘Fat Targeting & Sculpting’ ” an statement that has a lot of truth in it.
It is a combination of different herbs and vitamins and amino acids. I will not go through a breakdown of ingredients because it is on the label for you to read, but I will highlight a few things about it.
1.It has 160 mg of caffeine per pill
2. It does not have 1,3DMAA (A BIG PLUS)
3. It has Huperzine A to help with mental focus
4. It has B-12 in methylcobalamin form and B-6 in its active metabolite P-5-P
The rest is a just a big proprietary blend of herbs with “fat burning” properties.

Effectiveness (10/10): I truly enjoyed it. I think it has been one of the best fat burners/weight loss supplements I have used in a long time. When I first started taking it I really did not notice that so called energy and focus they claim on the label. I felt “normal,” but that is one of the reasons why I liked it. I did not feel all cracked out on energy; it felt good to not have that sensation that you are high on speed.

It is also really good at helping you curb your appetite. It does not shut you down completely, but you don’t get impatiently hungry. You are able to “control” the stomach; it does not control you. I usually have that problem that I am hungry all the time, but Super HD kept me on check. I always noticed the difference when I took it and when I didn’t just because of how it controlled my appetite.

Second aspect that made me like this supplement a lot was the “drying out” effect it had on me. In about 3 or 4 days of taking it, I started noticing the veins in my lower abs again, veins in my arms, forearms and shoulders. I looked dry as hell and I knew it was because of Super HD. The previous days I was going to the bathroom to urinate a lot, but after the 4th day it went back to normal and I stayed looking dry as hell throughout the entire run of the bottle.
After 1.5 weeks I was down about 6lbs, but I looked much better. I didn’t really look like I lost weight; my wife kept telling me that I looked much leaner than I ever did before. I went from 170 lbs to 164 lbs in that period of time. I stayed at that weight after that, but it was because I decided to increase my calories because I did not want to lose that much weight. Although I would not be hungry I would shove down all kinds of foods.

Close to the end, I measured my bodyfat using one of those machines that you hold on to, I know they are not that accurate, but it is the best I could get my hands on. About 1 week before I started Super HD I was at +/-10.7% I think (don’t remember, but it was measured on the machine as well and it was under 11%), by the 3rd week in Super HD I was in 9.1% bf according to the machine. Giving there is a margin of error a little higher than with calipers and other methods, I still think this are very good results because I also saw them in my physique. I am a size 30 again (I was 32 before), which I haven’t been since I was 16 lol.

Taste (N/A): capsule form, no funny smells or burps

Dosage (7/10): somewhat simple, first few days 1 in the morning, 1 5-6 hours later. After tolerance is assessed you take 2 in the morning and 1 5-6 hours later.

Sides (8/10): No sides whatsoever, no sleeping problems, no cracked out feeling. It did not make my heart race or make me feel jittery. It makes you urinate a lot the first few days, but then it goes back to normal. It is probably because of the dandelion root in it.

Value (7/10): Since the supplement delivers as expected I do think it is worth it. It has a price tag of $39.99 on bb.com and $49.99, if I am correct, on GNC. I used these 2 because they are the major retailers of supplements. However, we all know we can always find them cheaper than that. The problem is that it will last you lest than a month if you end up at 3 a day. However, from my experience since I really wasn’t taking it for energy purposes and that appetite control did not diminish even when it was getting close to the end, I think it still has good value.

Overall (8.25/10): An excellent supplement, it delivers just like they state it does. It does bring out a lot of definition in your body because of its drying out effect. It controls your appetite really good and it does not make you feel like you on crack and it doesn’t have 1,3 DMAA (although I love its energy, stim-dick is a problem my wife does not like). However, you need to have this in mind. Based on the ingredient profile and their purpose on body composition, I don’t think this supplement is really for anybody above 15% body, this is just my opinion but it is not really for weight loss in that sense. It may work good to stack with other supplements to reduce BF% and clean diet and cardio, but it probably would not give you the results I had. The label says “Fat Targeting & Sculpting” and is called High-Def; it is kinda hard to sculpt when there are a lot of fat layers on top and the detail that “High Def” brings is only flattering for the fit and athletic. This is just my opinion, not the reality of the product.

Pros:
Cons:
  • No Cracked Out Feeling
  • 3dmaa
  • Diuretic Effect
  • Works!
  • Incinerated Fat

Joined: 6/2010
    Reviews: 55
    Reputation: +2375

Reputation: +2173
    lol this was my desktop wallpaper in college

About my thoughts exactly, can I just link to your review 0_0

Joined: 10/2010
    Reviews: 8
    Reputation: +803
    I want to make love to this review. It's good.

KrazyAk
    KrazyAk

Reputation: +2
    hey man, i'm gonna start using super hd soon, but will also be using craze as my pre workout, i have used the full dose of grenade and craze as a stack and it worked perfectly, did you use any pre workout along with super hd?

Reply #6:
    ruben26
    ruben26

Joined: 8/2012
    Reviews: 3
    Reputation: +1
    great review i am thinking about taking it because i just got off a gainer and got a little more fat on my abs then wanted did you do more cardio then normal on the supplement?

September 20, 2013

MrAppleman

Reviews: 30

Age: 21

September 20, 2013
    High Definition Dryness

Super HD

One of the latest editions to my fatburner supplement options. Only If you get it at a good price.

Dosage very simple. Twice a day, once in AM, once again later. Can adjust serving size after adjusting tolerance. I dosed it at 4 a day. 2 in AM and 2 in PM. On ocasion I did 3 in AM or PM, never went over 5 caps in one day. Those were only on days where I needed extra boost or had lower stimulant intake due to not taking a pre. I am also pretty tolerant to stims.

Ingredients -----7---

I like the indredients but the blend bugs me. Cellucor does list caffeine amount, which is an ingredient I specifically liketo know how much I am taking in. (I do think it should be mandatory in all supplements)
    But pretty much everything else is hiding in a blend. But the ingredients in those blends are noteworthy. I really would like to know how much yohimbe is in it though.

Super HD Nootropic & CNS Support Blend:

Caffine- 160mg, Good amount not too strong but enough to help boost you up.
    Some L tyrosine to help with dopamine/seratonin and amplify the timulant effect.
    Huperzine A, or toothed moss. Added to help with focus I like the inclusion of this,

I like the whole CNS support and nootropic. Dieting can be tough on your CNS especially on a low carb diet, the mind can become clouded and forgetful so support in that area is very welcome. And in my opinion sets it apart from most fat burners. All have caffeine but dont really go as far as cellucor did to support CNS. They also list every ingredients amount in this blend, so thats nice.

Super HD ThermoSculpting Blend
    iFAS50- Couldnt find too much on this. it consists of (Camellia sinensis leaf extract, Tuber fleece flower root extract, and Chinese mistletoe stem extract) Found something about bronchodilator for the camellia, Anti Aging for the tuber fleece flower. The Chinese mistletoe found to be helpful to ease breathing for those with asthma.
    I can see why a bronchodilator blend is beneficial in fatburner.
    Rhodiola rosea root extract found to improve mental focus, mental and physical performance.
    Amla fruit extract- In rats found to reduce blood glucose and food intake.
    Dandelion Root- Good natural diuretic which aids in shedding water, toxins and such.
    As well as Yohimbe, Capsimax and B vitamins for metabolism and energy.

Pretty solid blend in my opinion.

On to the effects
    I will have to say the diuretic effects were strong. I was guzzeling water. For the first 30 days I did also combine this with T7 so that made me extra thirsty but even without the T7 I noticed that. I ran it for about 3 months. I saw some great results especially combined with T7.
    Also found that it gave me a good focus/ stimulant boost different than most fat burners. Not as strong thermogenic effect as other fat burners but
    Dropped weight quickly. Definitely enjoyed the stimulant effect and weight loss.

Not the best priced fat burner. 39.99 on allstar for 3 weeks if you do 3 caps a day. If 2 caps a day is all you need then its a little better value. It is often at a BOGO 50% deal so you can find it a bit cheaper. Cheapest I have found it when you buy a bunch of it is 44 cents a cap at 80 for 180 caps. Which would put 60 caps for 26. Which is pretty good. In my opinion it is worth the extra money just hunt around for the best deal.

May 17, 2013

dpapa30

Reviews: 6

Age: 30

May 17, 2013
    Well. This was interesting.

I was looking for a natural diuretic and I stumbled onto this shiny product on sale - so I bought it.

A few important things to note:

1.) I am not stimulative sensitive.
    2.) I have a pretty stong stomach.
    3.) I am in the athletic range for bodyfat as a female (16% or thereabouts) and I weigh 127lbs.

I have taken OxyElite Pro and as anyone who has tried this product may know, it can be very effective if you take long breaks. I usually go for it every 6 months.

I'm already pretty lean, so I was looking for something a little different this time, something to bring out some cuts and showcase my gains (and losses). I'm a bit of a pull-up junky, so being light is a big plus.

Dosing: I assessed my tolerance with 1 in the morning and one in the afternoon. I'm glad I did because this stuff was pretty powerful. I graduated to two pills in the morning after 4 days. I finished the remainder of the bottle on the recommended dose. First dose at 0600, the next at 1200 - empty stomach.

Workouts: My workouts are straight forward: I run 2-3 miles outdoors and then return to the weight room for some pull-ups, push-ups, light front squats, cleans and presses. I stretch for about 30 minutes. A total of 2 hours in the gym 4-5 days per week. This supplement did not give me extra energy or motivation. I wasn't really looking for it, so that was okay.

Side effects (negatives): This product made me feel pretty bad. My stomach was constantly raw, my head hurt, I felt like my nose might bleed, I made very frequent trips to the can, It KILLED my appetite to the point where I didn't want to eat. There was a pressure inside my head that was terrible. I used to be very overweight and, oddly, this was reminiscent of what I felt like all the time then. I also sweat like I was in the Vietnamese Jungle all day. All Day!

Positives: This product definitely made me appear leaner, despite all the negatives. It enhanced some of my vascuarlity while I worked out and even thereafter. I only lost about 2lbs but I don't use a scale to gauge my progress anymore. The appetite supressant came as a result of not feeling well, but if you have an issue controlling your appetite, I have no doubt this stuff will destroy your desire to eat. this is likely why I lost those few pounds. I eat clean for 10-14 days (100% compliance) and re-feed for two days (if it's not nailed down, I will eat it), BTW, and this did not change.

Overall: You will probably get leaner. You will probably lose some weight. If you don't mind feeling a little crappy for a few weeks (think of what extreme dieting down feels like - you will dream of marshmallows and mountains of sugar), this is an effective product.

Drink plenty of water and be prepared to force yourself to eat.

I give it a maybe because I'm sure it just wasn't for me.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Diuretic Effect
    • Weight Loss
    • Too Worried About Side Effects
    • Sweaty!!
    • Fatigue
    Daloof911

claudiotassi

Age: 32

April 20, 2013
     First review here.

I've taken other thermogenics before started to take this one.

The first thermo I tried was Oxyelite Pro (old formula) and it worked extremely well. I haven't tried the new formula yet.

After that, I tried Lipo6 black and I found it no effective whatsoever.

Last month I started taking Super HD.
    To be honest, it seems like a good thermo, but it was a little too strong for me.
    at first, I used to feel really jittery, sweaty
    and I could feel my heart beating like crazy.
    That's pretty normal for stimulants.
    But a couple of hours after taking it, I started feeling really depressed (not tired), but I felt kind of nauseous sometimes and VERY hungry most of the day.

I took the recommended dosage, but decided to give up after the second week due to the stong side effects.

I think it's a great product, but not for everyone.

So... I hope it helps you guys to decide.

So far, the best thermo I took was the discontinued oxyelite pto (old formula). It made me feel great, without the hyped sensation and the bad side effects of super HD.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Price
    • Pretty Lable

Reviews: 2

Age: 30

April 14, 2013
     Hello.

Excuse my english, im from Mexico.

I used this product for two months,with great results, lost 10 lb, dont change my diet. Just lost fat, my muscle mass increase.

My stack, Super Hd, Syngex after workout, and muscle infusion for sleep

No side effects, just diuretic effect first days, no rapid heart beat just clean energy for workout

Price its high but work great!!

Better than hidroxycut, lipo6.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Workout
    • Pure Energy Without Paranoia
    • Extreme Mental Clearity
      February 24, 2013

src619

Age: 21

February 24, 2013
       I love this product! I purchased it at Complete Nutrition for $40, used it for 8 weeks, took a 4 week break, and i just finished another 4 weeks taking this.

I am 21 years old, 5'3, and I now weigh 134lbs, when i started using this product I was 149lbs, and that was 4 months ago.

I did not exercise AT ALL because I have back problems, but I did have a modified diet. This suppressed my appetite to the perfect amount. 90% of what I ate during this process were healthier foods, within a caloric intake of 1000-1800 per day.

Side effects included shakiness/weakness if you do not eat within an hour or two after you take them. Also sometimes you would need to force yourself to eat.

I can only imagine how effective this would be for people who diet and exercise while taking this product.
      • Fatigue
      • Slower Results
      February 7, 2013

caseylynn89d

Age: 20

February 7, 2013
       I am active duty military due to lack of discipline I gained some weight I was not happy with and was tired of feeling self concious everytime I go out so I went to GNC on a mission to try something that worked in the past I have tried oxy eliete pro and the basic hydroxycut i had a little bit of luck with both but nothing smazing so after a long conversation with the sales rep he sugested i try stacking Super HD with CLK. I was a little skeptical at first because all the products I have tried in the past cause me to get the shakes but I figured why not give it a try and im glad I did, within the first 24 hours i lost four pound and after that I lost about 3-4 pounds every two weeks ( I did cardio twice a day for 60 mins both times) in just two months i have lost 23 lbs and i havent had the shakes or any problems with either product, i liked it so much i got my husband to start taking it and he has lost 15 lbs in a month. I highly recommend this product. If you got to GNC before the 15 of feb they are having a buy one get one half off so now is the time to try it. Good luck I hope you achieve your goals I know I have.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Extreme Mental Clearity
      • Tastes Gross
      money0351
      money0351

Joined: 2/2012
      Reputation: +10
      did you go to an on base GNC?

December 11, 2012

indigowc

Reviews: 2

Age: 34

December 11, 2012
       I was looking for Oxy Elite Pro, which I used for 2 years and it worked ok, my weight fluctuated, lost a total of 7-10, but wanted something cheaper. I saw the reviews so I wanted to try it out since it was only 24.99 on Amazon, compared to 59.00 for OEP.

I wanted to review them because I have tried so many supps and I have had unbelievable results with these!

I first used Xenadrine, than Hydroxycut, then BeHot by GNC, then Oxy Elite Pro, now Super HD. SUper hD worked the best out of all of the ones I have tried.

I have been taking them for 3.5 months now.
      Since July of 2012 (starting weight 210) I have lost 27 lbs. I am only 5'2".
      I started with walks, and doing some morning zumba, and cardio (sit-ups, planks, and push ups. Now my joints hurt less so I can do more planks, and workout at the gym two to three times a week for 30-60 minutes. I am down from size 16 lbs to 13. My face has gotten much slimmer and my bra size is smaller.

I also watch what I eat but I do allow myself one cheat each day (CAUSE I LOVE FOOD:)For the most part I stick to semi paleo diet.

I am full of energy, focus, and lack of appetite when I take these.

As far as any negative side effects:
      Day 1: was kind of awful, I took 1 then I cleaned all my cabinets, and organized my DVDs alphabetically and couldnt sleep at all.
      My heart raced and I was super sweatty. Day 2, was a little better and by day 3, I could totally deal.

I only take 1 in the morning and one in the afternoon (NOT after 4). 2 in the morning is too much for me.

I just ordered another bottle. I am taking a 2 week break, and already my appetite has changed. With Super HD I only crave fruit or hard boiled eggs for breakfast, this morning I wanted a breakfast burrito, coffe, etc.... All bad... The hunger beast is back!

NOTE: I never drink coffee when I take them, I tried that once and it made me really sick to my stomach. You won't need the caffeine.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Extreme Mental Clearity
      • Rapid Heart Beat
      • Sweaty!!
      • Makes You Tweak

Have you used Super HD? Submit your own Review!