Home > Categories > Weight Loss > Thermogenics > Cellucor > Super HD > Reviews

By Cellucor
Super HD Cellucor
7.6/10
(Weighted average based on 25 Reviews)

Ranks #29 of 82 (better than 65%)
in Weight Loss > Thermogenics

it delivers just like they state it does

I personally have never been a believer of Cellucor. I always thought they were just flashy labels and cool names on their products and GNC reps pushing it; however, Super HD has truly changed my perspective and opinion of the brand. Super HD is a "High-Def Weight Loss Supplement "˜Fat Targeting & Sculpting' " an statement that has a lot of truth in it.
It is a combination of different herbs and vitamins and amino acids. I will not go through a breakdown of ingredients because it is on the label for you to read, but I will highlight a few things about it.
1.It has 160 mg of caffeine per pill
2. It does not have 1,3DMAA (A BIG PLUS)
3. It has Huperzine A to help with mental focus
4. It has B-12 in methylcobalamin form and B-6 in its active metabolite P-5-P
The rest is a just a big proprietary blend of herbs with "fat burning" properties.

Effectiveness (10/10): I truly enjoyed it. I think it has been one of the best fat burners/weight loss supplements I have used in a long time. When I first started taking it I really did not notice that so called energy and focus they claim on the label. I felt "normal," but that is one of the reasons why I liked it. I did not feel all cracked out on energy; it felt good to not have that sensation that you are high on speed.

It is also really good at helping you curb your appetite. It does not shut you down completely, but you don't get impatiently hungry. You are able to "control" the stomach; it does not control you. I usually have that problem that I am hungry all the time, but Super HD kept me on check. I always noticed the difference when I took it and when I didn't just because of how it controlled my appetite.

Second aspect that made me like this supplement a lot was the "drying out" effect it had on me. In about 3 or 4 days of taking it, I started noticing the veins in my lower abs again, veins in my arms, forearms and shoulders. I looked dry as hell and I knew it was because of Super HD. The previous days I was going to the bathroom to urinate a lot, but after the 4th day it went back to normal and I stayed looking dry as hell throughout the entire run of the bottle.
After 1.5 weeks I was down about 6lbs, but I looked much better. I didn't really look like I lost weight; my wife kept telling me that I looked much leaner than I ever did before. I went from 170 lbs to 164 lbs in that period of time. I stayed at that weight after that, but it was because I decided to increase my calories because I did not want to lose that much weight. Although I would not be hungry I would shove down all kinds of foods.

Close to the end, I measured my bodyfat using one of those machines that you hold on to, I know they are not that accurate, but it is the best I could get my hands on. About 1 week before I started Super HD I was at +/-10.7% I think (don't remember, but it was measured on the machine as well and it was under 11%), by the 3rd week in Super HD I was in 9.1% bf according to the machine. Giving there is a margin of error a little higher than with calipers and other methods, I still think this are very good results because I also saw them in my physique. I am a size 30 again (I was 32 before), which I haven't been since I was 16 lol.

Taste (N/A): capsule form, no funny smells or burps

Dosage (7/10): somewhat simple, first few days 1 in the morning, 1 5-6 hours later. After tolerance is assessed you take 2 in the morning and 1 5-6 hours later.

Sides (8/10): No sides whatsoever, no sleeping problems, no cracked out feeling. It did not make my heart race or make me feel jittery. It makes you urinate a lot the first few days, but then it goes back to normal. It is probably because of the dandelion root in it.

Value (7/10): Since the supplement delivers as expected I do think it is worth it. It has a price tag of $39.99 on bb.com and $49.99, if I am correct, on GNC. I used these 2 because they are the major retailers of supplements. However, we all know we can always find them cheaper than that. The problem is that it will last you lest than a month if you end up at 3 a day. However, from my experience since I really wasn't taking it for energy purposes and that appetite control did not diminish even when it was getting close to the end, I think it still has good value.

Overall (8.25/10): An excellent supplement, it delivers just like they state it does. It does bring out a lot of definition in your body because of its drying out effect. It controls your appetite really good and it does not make you feel like you on crack and it doesn't have 1,3 DMAA (although I love its energy, stim-dick is a problem my wife does not like). However, you need to have this in mind. Based on the ingredient profile and their purpose on body composition, I don't think this supplement is really for anybody above 15% body, this is just my opinion but it is not really for weight loss in that sense. It may work good to stack with other supplements to reduce BF% and clean diet and cardio, but it probably would not give you the results I had. The label says "Fat Targeting & Sculpting" and is called High-Def; it is kinda hard to sculpt when there are a lot of fat layers on top and the detail that "High Def" brings is only flattering for the fit and athletic. This is just my opinion, not the reality of the product.

Pros:
Cons:
  • No Cracked Out Feeling
  • 3dmaa
  • Diuretic Effect
  • Works!
  • Incinerated Fat

Cray

Posted May 10, 2012
    lol this was my desktop wallpaper in college

About my thoughts exactly, can I just link to your review 0_0

Posted May 10, 2012
    I want to make love to this review. It's good.

Posted May 10, 2012
    hey man, i'm gonna start using super hd soon, but will also be using craze as my pre workout, i have used the full dose of grenade and craze as a stack and it worked perfectly, did you use any pre workout along with super hd?

Posted May 11, 2012
    great review i am thinking about taking it because i just got off a gainer and got a little more fat on my abs then wanted did you do more cardio then normal on the supplement?

Blade410

Overall, this product does the job for targeted fat loss

SuperHD from Cellucor. Thanks to the folks over at Cellucor for letting me try this product. This is their newest fat burner. It is labeled as a Fat Targeting & Sculpting supplement.

How I ran it: 1 pill AM and 1 pill PM. No additional preworkouts were taken during this run of the product, given the caffeine in each dosage. I never had to increase to the recommended 2 pills in the PM.

Ingredients: I rarely discuss the ingredient profile of most supplements because mostly they are all similar, but since I do not touch fat burners often, I felt the need to discuss here. The primary ingredients are 160 mg of caffeine per pill, Huperzine A , N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, B vitamin blend and a ThermoSculpting blend. The ThermoSculpting blend consists of a wide range of extracts including but not limited to Yohimbe, Red Better and Camellia Sinensis Leaf. Cellucor calls this ThermoSculpting blend the "IFAS50". Sounds very fancy and just a bunch of marketing, but if it works they can call it whatever they want.

My Routine: As many of you know my routines are based on supersets, dropsets and monstersets. Many mass to shred supersets are my niche.

Effectiveness 8.5: As stated I have never really run a full bottle of fat burner and I have always been skeptical of any of these items. During the run I noticed no side effects. I am fairly stim tolerant and no ingredient in these pills was an issue. Unlike ChiChi I didn't notice increased urination, although I drink so much water I am in the bathroom constantly. At the end of the cycle I was only down 2 pounds but most notably I was down about a solid inch off the waist. This is exactly the result I was hoping for. Not a significant amount of weight loss but down to roughly a 30.5/31 inch waist. Ended at 190 and 6 foot. No noticeable strength decreases, actually my strength increased, but that was most likely due to the creatine cycle. The effectiveness gets a solid 8, it does the job I just don't know if it is worth the money, but that gets the value (below).

Taste N/A: These are pills, no issue here. Easy to swallow.

Value 5.5: At roughly 39.99 plus shipping on many supplement websites for 60 capsules (30 day supply roughly), this is one of the few Cellucor supplements that is actually priced in a fair range. Typically Cellucor products are overpriced in my opinion, but they priced this more reasonably. However, $40 for 60 pills that contains these ingredients is still expensive in my opinion.

Conclusion 7.5: Overall, this product does the job for targeted fat loss. I did not drop significant amounts of weight, but that was not my objective. I wanted to "target" my lower abdominal section and drop an inch or so off the waist, keep muscle mass and maintain roughly the same weight. It accomplished what I set out to do. This gets the bladeski seal of approval, although price/value is a consideration in addition to not having any other fat burners to serve as benchmarks.

Posted June 20, 2012
    Worst review in the history of reviews. Also, most Cellucor products are overpriced. I've heard good things about this.

This review contained no "BOOM!"'s as well as no "o_o"'s. = FAIL

Posted June 20, 2012
    Agreed, this one is TERRIBLE! No Booms, no mean mugs, such a let down.

It is better priced than all other Cellucor products, but lets set the bar a bit better. Sort of like way over priced vs. slightly over priced. Still overpriced for the ingredients in my book. But the bottle it comes in is very shiny! 0_0

BOOM

Cray

@_O DRUGGED MEAN MUGGING

Posted June 20, 2012
    Excellent review... About damn time.

Posted June 21, 2012
    @ChiChi

0_0 0_0 Double mean mug

High Definition Dryness

Super HD

One of the latest editions to my fatburner supplement options. Only If you get it at a good price.

Super HD

Dosage very simple. Twice a day, once in AM, once again later. Can adjust serving size after adjusting tolerance. I dosed it at 4 a day. 2 in AM and 2 in PM. On ocasion I did 3 in AM or PM, never went over 5 caps in one day. Those were only on days where I needed extra boost or had lower stimulant intake due to not taking a pre. I am also pretty tolerant to stims.

Ingredients -----7---

I like the indredients but the blend bugs me. Cellucor does list caffeine amount, which is an ingredient I specifically liketo know how much I am taking in. (I do think it should be mandatory in all supplements)
    But pretty much everything else is hiding in a blend. But the ingredients in those blends are noteworthy. I really would like to know how much yohimbe is in it though.

Super HD Nootropic & CNS Support Blend:

Caffine- 160mg, Good amount not too strong but enough to help boost you up.
    Some L tyrosine to help with dopamine/seratonin and amplify the timulant effect.
    Huperzine A, or toothed moss. Added to help with focus I like the inclusion of this,

I like the whole CNS support and nootropic. Dieting can be tough on your CNS especially on a low carb diet, the mind can become clouded and forgetful so support in that area is very welcome. And in my opinion sets it apart from most fat burners. All have caffeine but dont really go as far as cellucor did to support CNS. They also list every ingredients amount in this blend, so thats nice.

Super HD ThermoSculpting Blend
    iFAS50- Couldnt find too much on this. it consists of (Camellia sinensis leaf extract, Tuber fleece flower root extract, and Chinese mistletoe stem extract) Found something about bronchodilator for the camellia, Anti Aging for the tuber fleece flower. The Chinese mistletoe found to be helpful to ease breathing for those with asthma.
    I can see why a bronchodilator blend is beneficial in fatburner.
    Rhodiola rosea root extract found to improve mental focus, mental and physical performance.
    Amla fruit extract- In rats found to reduce blood glucose and food intake.
    Dandelion Root- Good natural diuretic which aids in shedding water, toxins and such.
    As well as Yohimbe, Capsimax and B vitamins for metabolism and energy.

Pretty solid blend in my opinion.

On to the effects
    I will have to say the diuretic effects were strong. I was guzzeling water. For the first 30 days I did also combine this with T7 so that made me extra thirsty but even without the T7 I noticed that. I ran it for about 3 months. I saw some great results especially combined with T7.
    Also found that it gave me a good focus/ stimulant boost different than most fat burners. Not as strong thermogenic effect as other fat burners but
    Dropped weight quickly. Definitely enjoyed the stimulant effect and weight loss.

Not the best priced fat burner. 39.99 on allstar for 3 weeks if you do 3 caps a day. If 2 caps a day is all you need then its a little better value. It is often at a BOGO 50% deal so you can find it a bit cheaper. Cheapest I have found it when you buy a bunch of it is 44 cents a cap at 80 for 180 caps. Which would put 60 caps for 26. Which is pretty good. In my opinion it is worth the extra money just hunt around for the best deal.

I was generally satisfied with this product

I did a 120 ct bottle, using 3 capsules a day.

I did a 120 ct bottle, using 3 capsules a day.

When I started using it I was unable to work out for around 10 days due to working around 70 hours a week I chose sleep. And normally my body comp gets thrown around like a rag doll and if I don't lift for 3 days, I can tell. However throughout that time I seemed to stay in the same place. I noticed no loss (in the mirror) of muscle tone or gain in fat while I was unable to lift. And when I started working out results were shown:

Taste: Caps had no taste, but if swallowed wrong and got stuck in my throat it tastes horrible, and a very uncomfortable cold-like feeling that was hard to get rid of even with drinking/eating.

Effectiveness:(8/10) When I finally started lifting regularly again I noticed myself getting more noticeably cut up. I noticed better muscle tone, tighter skin composition and was generally impressed with the product shockingly. I tried the D4 previously so I was skeptical about using this, but I was incredibly satisfied! At the same time though I also switched to a much better gym, got a lifting partner where we changed up my workouts a bit and began taking a creatine HCL.

(Appetite Suppressant) 7/10 It took about two weeks or so to finally kick in, but when it did it was very effective. Cravings were gone from day 1 though which was nice.

(Energy) 9/10 Being 19 I don't normally notice a lot of things effecting my energy levels, but when I didn't take this I could tell. Especially with the job I had during the majority of taking this where I was sitting at a desk, it was hard not to fall asleep. But I was able to avoid naps!

Value: (6/10) I think I payed $40 for this product. That's around the area I like to stay in and especially that it lasted me a reasonable amount of time. However I payed that price with my employee discount; I believe without it's around $60 with a gold card at GNC.

Overall: (8/10) I was generally satisfied with this product. I really enjoyed that it actually did help with my energy which is rare and that it actually helped with my cravings!! Cause I'm a fat kid at heart <3 And while the appetite suppressant was there I could still eat when I needed to and never felt like I was force feeding myself. I noticed the little bit of cellulite I had was greatly reduced as well. I would (and do) recommend this!

TigerJT

Nice review!

Thanks

dmq777

Posted May 4, 2012
      I got a 10 cap free sample of this and as far as I can tell, its a solid product. Good on its own but when I tool it with a cap of yohimbine hcl, I felt like the happiest guy in the world for a couple hours!
      Good review!

Posted May 4, 2012
      Yeah I started with the little pack and figured why not!

line6reed

Super HD provided the beginning stages of my cut with a necessary jump

Oh my SUPER HD! View the world in HD vision. As we all know Cellucore is notorious for their shiny out of space labels, and very persuasive advertising. With that said I pulled the trigger on this product to start my cut and see the world in HD!

Dosing:8/10
      Cellucore recommends...

Dosing:8/10
      Cellucore recommends That you start of by dosing 1 cap in the morning on an empty stomach then 1 cap 5-6 hours later to assess your tolerance. Cellucore recommends that if your tolerance is high enough to add an additional capsule to the morning dose, but never exceed 3 caps per day. As for me I chose to run it vice versa 1 in the morning 2 mid afternoon.

Effectiveness:6/10
      Ok first off for the record this product did not produce the mental clarity/focus/HD vision it claimed. With that said it did produce a nice clean smooth energy that lasted the whole day. While dosing this I did notice that I had to go potty alot more often than usual, and that could of been from the Dandelion Extract wich is well known as a natural diuretic. During my 40 day run on Super HD I will say It help carve up my obliques I noticed twice as many striations. Also for the first time I acquired veins through out my mid section.

Value:6/10
      This my friends is were Super HD takes the biggest dive, the price is outrages. Unless your just dosing 1 cap day. I bought the 120 count bottle for $69 wich comes out to being $0.58 per serving wich if you dose the recommended dose of 3 caps per day you would be paying $1.74 per serving. Thats too much considering OxyECA Black is a lot cheaper and more effective.

Overall:7/10
      By no means am I saying Super HD is not a solid fat burner because it is, Super HD provided the beginning stages of my cut with a necessary jump. I honestly just wish that I had have learned about oxyeca black first before I pulled the trigger on this. At the end of the day if you don't wanna keep it simple and want a pricey fancy labeled fat burner than this is the winner because it does deliver just at expense of an empty disgruntled wallet!

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Pretty Lable
      • Over Priced
      • No Hd Vision

WarMachine

Solid review brother!!!

Thanks alot war

Posted September 20, 2012
      Man a thumbs in the middle. Tough critic.

Lol blade

BigVida

Posted September 20, 2012
      Good review, looking shredded in your profile pic man

dpapa30

Well. This was interesting.

I was looking for a natural diuretic and I stumbled onto this shiny product on sale - so I bought it.

A few important things to note:

1.) I am not stimulative sensitive.
      2.) I have a pretty stong stomach.
      3.) I am in the athletic range for bodyfat as a...

A few important things to note:

1.) I am not stimulative sensitive.
      2.) I have a pretty stong stomach.
      3.) I am in the athletic range for bodyfat as a female (16% or thereabouts) and I weigh 127lbs.

I have taken OxyElite Pro and as anyone who has tried this product may know, it can be very effective if you take long breaks. I usually go for it every 6 months.

I'm already pretty lean, so I was looking for something a little different this time, something to bring out some cuts and showcase my gains (and losses). I'm a bit of a pull-up junky, so being light is a big plus.

Dosing: I assessed my tolerance with 1 in the morning and one in the afternoon. I'm glad I did because this stuff was pretty powerful. I graduated to two pills in the morning after 4 days. I finished the remainder of the bottle on the recommended dose. First dose at 0600, the next at 1200 - empty stomach.

Workouts: My workouts are straight forward: I run 2-3 miles outdoors and then return to the weight room for some pull-ups, push-ups, light front squats, cleans and presses. I stretch for about 30 minutes. A total of 2 hours in the gym 4-5 days per week. This supplement did not give me extra energy or motivation. I wasn't really looking for it, so that was okay.

Side effects (negatives): This product made me feel pretty bad. My stomach was constantly raw, my head hurt, I felt like my nose might bleed, I made very frequent trips to the can, It KILLED my appetite to the point where I didn't want to eat. There was a pressure inside my head that was terrible. I used to be very overweight and, oddly, this was reminiscent of what I felt like all the time then. I also sweat like I was in the Vietnamese Jungle all day. All Day!

Positives: This product definitely made me appear leaner, despite all the negatives. It enhanced some of my vascuarlity while I worked out and even thereafter. I only lost about 2lbs but I don't use a scale to gauge my progress anymore. The appetite supressant came as a result of not feeling well, but if you have an issue controlling your appetite, I have no doubt this stuff will destroy your desire to eat. this is likely why I lost those few pounds. I eat clean for 10-14 days (100% compliance) and re-feed for two days (if it's not nailed down, I will eat it), BTW, and this did not change.

Overall: You will probably get leaner. You will probably lose some weight. If you don't mind feeling a little crappy for a few weeks (think of what extreme dieting down feels like - you will dream of marshmallows and mountains of sugar), this is an effective product.

Drink plenty of water and be prepared to force yourself to eat.

I give it a maybe because I'm sure it just wasn't for me.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Diuretic Effect
      • Weight Loss
      • Too Worried About Side Effects
      • Sweaty!!
      • Fatigue

Posted May 17, 2013
      Great review

Overall though I think Cellucor Super HD gave me that extra energy boost

A buddy of mine and I both purchased the 120 count bottle planning to take 3 pills a day for 40 days straight. Now before I begin this is my first review so bare with me. I started out at 14%bf (measured with fat caliper) and after 30 days I'm down to 10% and weighing in at 178lbs. I did a low carb, high protein diet and had 1 cheat meal a week. I kind of messed up in the beginning by only doing cardio 3 times a week for roughly 20 to 30 min. The last 20 or something days I did 30 to 45 min a day and saw a lot more improvement in my lower abs, and have had multiple compliments on my abs (something new to me).

Value : 7/10 - I purchased the 120-count bottle for $70.00. I'm not really gonna complain about the cost because i got exactly what I was going for to burn that extra little fat off the waste. Of course supplements could be cheaper but hell it was $70.00 well spent.

Pill size/Taste 8/10 - The pills are white, and about the size of any multi vitamin. Only thing about it is it says take on an empty stomach but for some reason my acid reflex was not liking this so I usually took it about an hour and a half after meals.

Effectiveness : 8/10 - I'm gonna go with an 8 on this one. I figure I got exactly what i was looking for and could have had better results if i hadn't been lazy in the beginning. Consuming roughly 1700 calories a day with this product and adding cardio to your cutting workout you will see results you want as my buddy did because he wasn't lazy. But from my point of view the pill didn't make me jittery or hungry or anything really negative. It honestly just gave me that extra bump once i got my ass on the track, or treadmill. A lot of people talk about how there abs are affected in sculpting agents but honestly i saw a lot of improvement in detail in not only my arms but my legs really sculpted out nice. I guess it "worked equally" around my entire body. It has B6 which helps boy protein to build body tissue and in metabolism of fat, and B12 which metabolizes protein and fat in the body along with 160mg of caffeine in each pill. Which gave me that extra humph in the gym when i had to go back and do cardio.

Overall : 8/10 - Like I said in the beginning this is my first review so im sorry if i didnt meet your expectations any feedback would be great. Overall though I think Cellucor Super HD gave me that extra energy boost once i got going on cardio instead of just stopping once i got tired. I really like how it worked all over my body and i really dont see any muscle loss just more definition which is what i wanted along with that extra roll causing my 6 pack to look like a 4 pack to go away, which it did. Only bad thing was I *** about 2-3 times a day on it and would sweat profusely while running (like more than usual). Those are the only 2 disadvantages i can think of.. other than that I was impressed!

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Extreme Mental Clearity
      • Weight Loss

Posted August 17, 2012
      Solid review.

McGilla

Overall, I would recommend this supplement if the price doesn't bother you

Background:

- I switched up my routine a bit while running this product. I never had straight up lifting days and straight cardio days like I am used to. I used this product with an hour of lifting then an hour of cardio each day.

- On training days, I would take one cap...
      Background:

- On training days, I would take one cap approximately 5-6 hours after my workout(which I took a PWO with). On non-training days, I took one cap early in the morning and a second cap 5-6 hours later. Never needed to use the full 3 cap dosage.

- I reduced my caloric intake by roughly 300-400 every day.

Taste - 10/10 - It's a capsule, so there wasn't much taste. It kinda had a "money"(like...actual money...) like taste if I would let the cap sit in my mouth with water. There was no bad aftertaste or crummy pepper/acid type burps that I have gotten from other Thermos. The cap is also well sized, it's nothing like the ON Amino 2222 tabs I've taken that make me feel like I was choking down a goose egg.

Value - 7/10 - The biggest weak point of this supplement. I paid $52 for 120 caps. The way I ran the product, I got a decent value out of it. However, if I used the max dosage of 3 caps, that's 40 days. A bit pricey, IMO. I didn't NEED to use that much however, which does bring the value up to a 7.

Effects - 9/10 - With the switch up in my routine and more emphasis on cardio, in combination with this product, I lost 18 lbs in those 10 weeks. Now, I was lifting a bit still and didn't want to lose my mass in my arms, chest and shoulders and this product did it for me. It does exactly as it says and "targets" fat. I lost a lot of that weight in my stomach/obliques area. My wife even said to me the other night, "You are losing weight, aren't you?" Which kinda stung at first because I didn't want to appear "smaller" but I did want to lose a bit of that baby fat. She then clarified that statement to say in my stomach area(mind you, I was not a "big guy" to begin with). Mission accomplished!

The strong suit of this supplement is the fact there were no jitters. It was a very "clear" and "clean" energy and focus. No heart racing throughout the day, no crash later. It was like a smooth, constant energy that powered me through the day.

Now, why 9 and not 10 overall? Because I personally don't like to go overboard with 10s like I see around here a lot. You want a 10? I want a "magic pill" :) So for the McGilla skill, this is about as high quality as you get.

Overall, I would recommend this supplement if the price doesn't bother you as it is very good at what it claims. I had a gameplan that I was executing and Super HD helped me get there.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Extreme Mental Clearity
      • Incinerated Fat

Posted June 8, 2012
      Mcgilla scale* not skill :)

Posted June 8, 2012
      Worked great for me too. Glad you had good results.

Overall - I enjoyed taking SuperHD

I was lucky enough to receive a free bottle of SuperHD from Cellucor. I've got to say, this stuff is pretty awesome. I've taken a fat burner in the past and didn't have a good experience with it. So I was kind of hesitant about this stuff, but it's supposed to be the "C4" of thermogenics, so I was excited to test it out.

Energy - 10/10 - I will definitely give this product a ten when it comes to energy. You take one pill when you wake up, and another one 5-6 hours later. I felt constant energy throughout the day for sure. The best part about it is the cleaniness of the energy. There were no jitters, crashing, etc.

Dosage- 10/10 - SuperHD is extremely easy to take. Once again, one pill in the morning and one in the afternoon. You can add in another one if you build up tolerance, but I was completely fine with just the two. Huge amounts of energy all day which is impressive since I'm pretty tolerant when it comes to caffeine.

Effectiveness - 10/10 - I was actually very impressed with how well and fast this stuff works. It's designed to help reduce the ability to store fat from meals, which keeps it circulating for energy demands, or lets it pass on by, because its not needed. Which is why my energy levels were up all day. I lost a lot of that annoying water weight which is definitely a plus.

Overall - I enjoyed taking SuperHD, I had a very good experience with it. I noticed a lot of my belly fat was going away which was great, since I didn't really change my diet. I was still doing a clean bulk while taking it.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Works!
      • Extreme Mental Clearity

I'm really mixed on this.

I'm really mixed on this. I have read the reviews but my experience with this product leans more in favor if its effect on my work, not workouts. I feel more mentally alert although I don't see the effects of curbing much fat loss.

People say this is strong, I don't view it as such. When...

People say this is strong, I don't view it as such. When I take them as directed I notice absolutely nothing, but that could be just me. I do, however, notice prolonged concentration through the day, hence my comment about work.

I'm trying to rid of belly fat and just cut up, and eating a very consistent diet to make this happen (I count calories and don't "cheat"...really, I don't). I generally have more energy throughout the day, but that tends to extend into the night as I have a terrible time trying to get rest. Insomnia is normal with me though, and I think this just extends it. I've been making sure to take it early enough so this doesn't happen, but like caffeine, you can't just get rid of something like this in your system in a half a day.

Ultimately it was purchased to get rid of the fat, but I think my diet is sufficing. As I glance down at my stomach I think back to the same old routine, and how I was able to lose what I seek now just by changing my eating habits (on this last round I went from 173 to 168 all fat loss). Your metabolism isn't going to change overnight by taking this pill. Small meals and calorie counts likely will.

On the other hand, this company does produce a product that I like called C4 Extreme, which is a pre workout supplement. So not to overload I haven't been taking it in conjunction with this, but that product is loaded with Beta Alanine, that gets you off and running in no time.

I don't see myself buying another bottle of this; I just don't see the point or stark effectiveness of it. I have lost weight, but again, this product was taken in conjunction with a very strict and drastic change in my diet. Even the other reviews here note moderate changes, which could be caused by any number of factors.

Ultimately, I would just focus on your routine as usual: if you want to cut up, change your workouts, change your diet and change your daily sitting routine to suit your goal.

Try a sample. Mine as well. Maybe it will have a different effect on you than it did me.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Extreme Mental Clearity
        • Not Seeing Direct Results
        • Too Worried About Side Effects

Posted March 28, 2012
        I had a couple sample packs from this and my friends and I all noticed the same things. I didn't feel it was really suppressing my appetite. I didn't feel it was doing anything to burn fat. I did however feel the mental clarity everyone speaks of and it just put me in a really good mood.