B-Nox Androrush Reviews

By: Betancourt

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #25 of 181 (better than 87%) in

B-Nox Androrush is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Betancourt. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.
INGREDIENTS (26)
THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)
MIN. EFF. DOSE
500mg
CATEGORY AVG
927mg

Amino acid that draws water into muscle cells which improves hydration, recovery, performance and pumps.

THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)
CATEGORY AVG
1702mg

Non-essential amino acid that buffers lactic acid in the body by increasing cellular carnitine levels leading to greater endurance, strength, and power.

COMPARE SIMILAR

BrodomusMax
  February 12, 2012

This is my first review so I thought I would start off by reviewing my favorite supplement, Bullnox. I have taken 2 tubs of Bullnox before and I'm in the process of finishing my third. I always alternate preworkout supplements so my body does not get used to any certain one. I don't know that Bullnox is the best, but it is right up there for me. Here are my thoughts, I try to be short and to the point but we'll see what happens:

Taste: First off, taste ideally does not matter to me. However, when there are great tasting supplements out there that work, they why the heck buy the bad tasting ones? Bullnox is definitely the BEST tasting preworkout I've had, and believe me I've tried several. Blue Rasberry is my favorite because I put one scoop into 8 ounces of water and it tastes like kool-aid.

Results: I've worked out since high school, but really kicked it up to the next level 2 years ago (I'm 27 now). It's hard to say how much of my results were based off of this product over the summer when I took it first. What I can say is that Bullnox always makes me feel more like hitting the weights hard and training rather than working out like the casual social gym goer. I experience huge pumps and and instantly feel like a member of Team Bring It when on this stuff (possibly the natural Test booster that the product claims).

One of the only reasons I don't give it a 10 in effectiveness is because Jack3d seems to work only a little better for me when the workout goes past one hour. Bullnox gets me just as focused/angry/stoked before the workout as Jack3d, but by the end of my lifting session Jack3d seems to be kicking just a little more.

Other Supplements: This past summer I stacked it with Betancourt's Phos-flex, which seems to have disappeared, and of course whey/casein protein. I did Crossfit-like cardio circuits before my morning lifts and then hit the weights heavy, hard, and quick. Throw in some afternoon sprints occasionally and I was probably in the best shape I've ever been in before.

I highly reccoment Bullnox due to it's great focus, taste, and pumps that you'll get while working out. I only wish it was a little more like Jack3d in that it didn't have so many ingredients and fillers. Still yet, this is my favorite preworkout supplement and really just my favorite in general.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Energy
  • Good Pump
  • Excellent Focus
  • More Motivation
  • Great Taste!
  • Too Many Ingredients
Mau5Trap
  June 18, 2011

When it comes to preworkouts, I've pretty much tryed them all. But for some reason I see this one doesent have a good rep, and its actually a great product. Well enough of that here's my review.

Taste- honestly the taste is the only con I see on this product. I had purchased the fruit punch flavor, and to me it tasted pretty bad, and at times did not mix well. I would definatily try a different flavor next time..

Focus- the focus was great i would it take it about 30 min before working out and on the way driving to the gym I already felt alert and had a high amount of focus..

Pump & energy- pumps of this product were great. I usually would take 2 scoops every time and I would get this intense burst of energy and have a tingling Sensation due to the Beta Alanine. Also due to the pump I noticed I slightly when up in the amount of weight I did in all my exersices..

Other pros- I also noticed vascularity big time ! Everytime I worked out my veins looked like pipes ! Lol and they stayed like that even after the workout... Also I noticed a increase in libido I'm guessing that being the product is testosterone infused..

Price- not bad at all I got it on sale from the Vitamin Shoppe for $38.99 . I've heard from guys at the gym you can find it cheaper online though..

Overall its a great product that I would recommend to anyone. A lot of good things come out of this product , and like I said before only thing is the taste but as long as the product works I know a lot of people don't see that as a probelm.

Hope this helps anyone looking into this product !
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Energy
  • Good Pump
  • Excellent Focus
  • Increase Sex Drive
  • Poor Taste
  • A Little Chalky
livnandfishn
  April 4, 2011

Ive used: Noxplode,vassive,jack3d,assualt,and pump for PWO's. That being said, lets start the review.

Taste- 10/10...I've had blue raspberry and orange. Blue raspberry was great, kinda had that tarty flavor and Orange tasted similar to Tang I thought. Not to sweet just right for my liking.

Energy- 9/10...I take two full scoops and it gives me the boost i need to power through long gruelling workouts. I usually eat before I go to gym, but it did fine on a empty stomach as well.

Pump- 8/10...Decent pump, not the best, but not to shavvy. I will say my first tub of this my pumps were insane and gave me a rage in the gym. could have been some anger issues at the time, but i'm gonna give it to bullnox for the review.

Focus 9/10...I was really in the zone while taking this supplement. I would literally just get mad at the weights and even more ticked when my set was over. It delivered for me when it came time to face off against the iron.

Mixability 10/10... Haven't had any problems with mixability. Mixes great!

Overall 10/10...This is my 3rd tub of this stuff, so I'm a fan obviously. I haven't taken them back to back incase your wondering. I always take a break in between supps to give my body a break from the stims. I will probably try Cellucor c-4 next. This PWO didn't cause me to crash after my workouts neither which is a plus. I recommend to anyone to try. I usually take 2 scoops 15-20 min. prior to working out and it's usually kicked in by the time i'm walking into the gym.

As far as my stack, i'm taking MyoFusion,orange triad,kre-alkyln,darkmatter, and added glutamine prior and post workout. Solid supplement from a solid company. It is a little pricey, but it's worth giving it a try
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Is Good
  • Good Energy
  • Good Pump
  • Excellent Focus
  • Raaaaaaaage
  • A Little Pricey
onder18
  June 22, 2015

----Introduction----
(Background info on yourself, diet, experience, goals, first thoughts on the product and how you discovered SR)
Onder18 here to do my first review. If it isn't up to par bare with me. I'll get better.
A little about me. Classic little guy hardgainer. Bout 5'10" 160lbs. Started training about 3 years ago weighing 151. Goal is about 170 while still keeping a low bodyfat and getting stronger. Train full body currently about 3 times a week and eat relatively clean. I first discovered SR about 3 years ago looking for reviews on kre alkalyn. Been in love with the site ever since.
I learned about Bullnox just seeing it online alot and it always seemed to get good feedback. One day when I was at thr Vitamin Shoppe I just decided to pull the trigger on it. It turned out to be a good decision.
----Ingredient Profile----
(Your thoughts on the ingredients/label of the product)
First thing you notice if you pay attention to the label is that it's an 18 gram scoop with a 15.6 gram prop blend. Also 11 of those grams are carbs. The rest of the blend is pretty much creatine, some nitric oxide boosters, a stimulant blend, and a test boost blend. The stimulant blend consists of caffeine, gaurana, theobromine, and synephrine.
A few other things in there like tyrosine and mct's but that makes up the majority of the blend. Caffene content not disclosed but I read online its about 150 mgs. per scoop.
Overall an interesting looking mix, just looks a little pixie dusted at one scoop.
----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
I had fruit punch flavor and it was actually pretty good. Mixability wasn't great but wasn't bad. Dosing on the label said one scoop. However most online sites say intermediate and advanced bodybuilders can go up to 2 scoops or 2 scoops plus 1 scoop intra workout if your workout lasts longer than an hour. Based on the approximate caffeine content that I read online I went with 1 scoop sometimes and 2 heaping scoops for my heavy workouts. At one scoop I had mellow but clean energy with good focus. Strength was also suprisingly good at one scoop. I'm pretty stimulant tolerant so for alot of people one scoop would probably be plenty. However when I went up to 2 scoops it was a whole different story. Energy was strong but still clean. Focus was very aggressive like. Strength was excellent. I hit 2 pr's on my bench my first two workouts using 2 scoops. Endurance was also good. Pumps were good with 1 or 2 scoops but were better when stacked with Betancourt's pump product Pump'd. I didnt really crash on this either and didn't build much of a tolerance to it until about 70% of the tub, which for me is pretty good.
So for effects I would say pretty decent but mild energy, focus, pumps, endurance, and strength at one scoop. Good for alot of people. At two scoops, simply awesome. Amplify all the effects of one scoop with more strength and an aggressive focus. Excellent for strength and power based workouts.
As for value its 35 scoops for between usually 28-39$. In my opinion that is reasonably priced for what you get.

Overall I was very pleased with Bullnox. I always like to try new things, especially pre workouts, but Bullnox will always be in my mix. I hope you liked my first review and any constructive criticism is welcome.

----Value----

----Side Effects----

----Conclusion----
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Energy
  • Good Pump
  • Taste Is Good
  • Excellent Focus
  • More Motivation
  • Raaaaaaaage
  • Proprieatary Blends...
Dog4life
  March 23, 2012

Like most over here, i've tried most pwos out there.
Bullnox is the latest iv'e purchased and i am very happy

Taste 10/10
Blue Rasberry, great taste, no stomach discomfort at all, easy to mix !

Value 8/10
1 scoop is enough for me, and container has 30 servings. Pretty decent value

Dosing :
As most pwos from 30 minutes to just right before training works great for me

Results 9/10 :
Great focus, lot of energy, good pump , positive mood, more strenght , lasting through my 1,5 hour workouts. I sweated a lot more ( due to yohimbe in the product)
I had no crash at all and could sleep very well on this even take 6 pm.
This is the only PWO that really kicks up my libido after first dose !!! (most other PWOS have the exact opposite effect for me ! especially those with geranium in it)
Worked actually better then some stand alone test boosters (even if the test boosting ingredients of Bullnox don't seem be anything amazing). I got lil acne on my face and body from it, that showed me it ramped up my hormonal machinery.
I think the right mix of typical PWO boosting + test boosting ingredients, right timing before the workout, makes the trick.

Side Effect 2/10
Lil acne ony body, and very little zits on my face.

Final 9/10
One of the best pwos i've tried yet. I really like the libido increased i got from it !
I wish only it get a bit cheaper
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Is Good
  • Good Energy
  • Good Pump
  • More Motivation
  • Increase Sex Drive
  • Good Beginner Pwo
bromine2122
  July 6, 2015

----Introduction----
I'm 37yrs old been training since I was 16yrs but really didn't serious in till 2003. I usually train 5 to 6 days a week for around 90mins. A friend of mine told me about supplement reviews so I check it out like it and wanted to be apart of it. My current weight is 260lbs height is 5'10 looking to shed about 20lbs. My diet right now is lean beef, chicken and fish. I'm also trying to eat more greens like kale and baby spinach.

----Ingredient Profile----
(Your thoughts on the ingredients/label of the product)
You pretty much get everything you could ask for in a pre workout at a great price. Plus bullnox is not only a pre workout but it also has a testosterone igniter in it. The ingredients in this bad boy is pretty much everything you could ask for in a pre workout. The downfall to this is you almost need a PHD in chemistry to figure out what all is in it. There is also a bullnox pre-workout formula which is 15,606mg in this bad boy that's a blend of each ingredient they use. I'm will list everything that is not in the blend.
----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
There are 6 different flavors of bullnox I got fruit punch it tast amazing. The mixing is very smooth no clumps or anything weird. Dosing there are 35 servings in each tub at 200mg of caffeine per scoop. For me the best results I got was 1.5 scoops to 2 scoops per serving.
Here is the list that is in addition to the blend. Here are some ingredients in the blend that I'm really they are in there.
carbs 11g
magnesium 120mg
zinc 20mg
potassium 20mg
Strength-endurance: Taurine- is a non-essential sulfur-containing amino acid that works together with glycine and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) functioning as a neuroinhibitory transmitter. Taurine is also plays a an important role in muscle maintenance and increased nitric oxide production, which in turn causes an increase in oxygenated blood flow to the muscles.
Neural energy: N-Acetyl Tyrosine-is an acetylated derivative of the amino acid L-tyrosine. Ordinary L-tyrosine is less stable and also less soluble in water, which may result in reduced bioavailability. Acetylation enhances the solubility and stability of certain amino acids. supports brain function by supporting the synthesis of the catecholamines norepinephrine and dopamine (neurotransmitters).
Nitric oxide: l-tyrosine-L-tyrosine is used in mood enhancement, appetite suppression, and weight loss. L-tyronsine can also help the body cope with physical or psychological stress, and enhances athletic performance.
Anabolic solidification: L-glutamine: is one of the 20 essential amino acids and is considered the most abundant free amino acid in the body. It is believed to be involved with protein synthesis and plays an important role in hydrating muscle cells. Glutamine is believed to assit in the removing of excess ammonia, a common waste product in the body.
endocrine ignition: Maca extract 4:1- Maca root contains numerous amino acids and essential minerals, including potassium, selenium, magnesium, iron and calcium.
Pre-launch- bioperine:According to the U.S. National Library of Medicine, piperine, the main active principle in black pepper, favorably stimulates the digestive enzymes of the pancreas.

----Effectiveness----
So you want to know if this a great pre workout to add. Yes it is while using bullnox I got the tunnel vision that bodybuilders refer to. Where nothing else matters even if you car caught on fire you were getting that last rep in. I also got more energy while I was going though my workout even 30 to 45mins into my training. I found this pre workout to be more on the focus, endurance side meaning that I wanted more sets, move more weight and train longer. The energy was very smooth no jitters or anything crazy.

----Value----
the cheapest place I found it for was lockout supplements for 24.90 for 35 servings which comes out to .071 cents per serving. pretty cheap

----Side Effects----
I didn't notice any major side effects like crashing hard afterwards.

----Conclusion----
If you want to get stuff done lift some weight while having lasting energy this is you product.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Energy
  • Taste Is Good
  • Excellent Focus
  • More Motivation
  • Cheap
  • Too Many Ingredients
  • Proprieatary Blends...
rt96
  January 28, 2014

Hey what's up guys, I'd like to say that the main reason I bought this was that I got free creatine with it, but I've been meaning to try it anyways. So off to the review.

Profile: (6/10)

The profile on bullnox is a proprietary blend of 18.1g, and in my opinion a lot of the ingredients are pixy dusted, I would list all the ingredients but it would take for ever and I'm lazy haha. But it does break down the categories of the ingredients such as:

Strength and endurance blend
Neural energy blend
Nitric oxide blend
Anabolic solidification blend
Endocrine ignition blend

Taste: (6/10) (watermelon flavor)

At first this product tasted good, it kinda tastes like if u were to mix a little bit too much kool aid mix in too little water. After a while it starts to get overwhelming and towards the end of the tub for some reason it started to nauseate me.

Mixibility: (9/10)

No issues here, mixed quite well in about 12oz water.

Effectiveness: (7/10)

First I must say that I did get pretty good pumps from this, which surprised me because I usually don't get much of a pump from pre workouts. The energy aspect of this product just wasn't really there. Now i will admit that I am sort of a stim junkie and have a high tolerance, but even at 2 heaping scoops I got little to no energy, just a wicked pump.

Value: (8/10)

I paid about $32 total for bullnox and I did get a free creatine with it from muscleandstregth.com when they had a sale, so I got a good deal. But normally you can get it for about a dollar a serving and there's 35 servings in a container.

Recommendation: I would recommend this pre workout to a beginner who is looking for a pre workout too try but if your stim tolerant like me I wouldn't recommend it.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Pump
  • Cheap
  • Little Energy
  • Tolerance Increase
billcool123
Rep: -18
  June 11, 2011

Great preworkout product!!! I know people might come at my neck for this, but I actually think the pump might be a little better than Jack3d. However, Jack3d lasts a lot longer, tastes much better, and I never have as bad as a crash as i do sometimes with Androrush. I would recommend it, but don't expect the intensity to last more than 45 minutes, and be ready to sleep after your workout!!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Is Good
  • Good Energy
  • Good Pump
  • Excellent Focus
  • More Motivation
  • A Little Pricey
bignastyrico
  February 19, 2011

this stuff is great. ive had a hard (hehe) time finding a product that gives both a pump and energy. White Flood, superpump, and assualt come close but the only product to acheive something close to this was juggernaugt but bullrush is now a close 2nd.

taste=10 i got orange flavor and it tasted great. it tasted like those old quarter drinks at the corner store.

mixability=9 mixes great. a few grains but u dont even taste them.

price=8 its ok 35 online. so its around average

pump=10 i feel almost like a god lol

energy=8 it isnt perfect but its better than average.

the spider itch (beta) was a little annoying at first but u get used to it. the only thing bad about this is also one of its good things. this product contains tribulus which is cool but you have to be mindful of that if your in a cycle month.

I deffinitly recommend this to anyone. this stuff is great. i dont care for adding extra suppes to an already mixed pwo, so this is a total pwo imo
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Is Good
  • Good Energy
  • Good Pump
  • A Little Pricey
spawnos6
  January 23, 2011

Combo product that actually effective!!

I recently finished a cycle on this pre-workout. It was recommended to me by a Betancourt rep, and a free tub cannot be refused.

My initial thought was how effective can the test boosting agents in this be? to my surprise, pretty damn good.

Within the first 2-3 days i started to feel more energy throughout my days. I'd wake up feeling pretty fresh and energetic, and my days went a whole lot smoother(no crashing mid-day).

Composition-
I love the way the product is designed, at least i personally react very well to it(understanding everyones response differs).
There seems to be the perfect amount of caffeine, just enough to get me moving, not to the point of eyes shot open and ADD. Then they threw the ZMA in there, which i think is genius, not just for its test boosting capabilities, but because of its calming effect on the nerves. So while i'm in training, i'm actually focusing more on the muscle contraction instead of just repping it out. The pumps are good and sustained, and you can feel the beta-alanine tingles.

Taste-
Awesome, I had the blue raspberry, for a pre-workout, i never expect it to taste good, this stuff actually did, pretty impressed by that.

Effect-
I got pretty solid gains from it overall, apart from feeling the increase in test levels, my strength consistently went up, and i also gained about 2-3 lbs, not huge gains, but considering i didn't change my diet or training regiment and gains were still taking place, i was pretty impressed.

Overall, I liked it, not much more i can say. Solid product.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Is Good
  • Good Energy
  • Good Pump
  • Increase Sex Drive