Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Pre-Workout > Betancourt > Bullnox Androrush

Betancourt Bullnox Androrush

Bullnox Androrush Betancourt User Rating: (41 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 85% (Reliable)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250 Reviews
C4 Extreme (247 Reviews)
CTD Labs Noxavol Reviews
Noxavol (21 Reviews)
9.1

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Assault (237 Reviews)
BPI 1.M.R Reviews
1.M.R (191 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Buy 2 Get 1 Free Betancourt Bullnox Androrush ($17.98 per tub)
http://www.muscleandstrength.com/store/bullnox-androrush.html This stuff is pre...

Bullnox Androrush 10 serving $4.99 *NOW SOLD OUT*
Hey, Not a bad deal, it is for watermelon only, but a regular 35 serving tub is...

Bullnox Androrush?
I got a free sample of Bullnox Androrush from Betancourt Nutrition. The whole &q...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Bullnox Androrush Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Bullnox Androrush Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Taste Is Good (35)
  • Good Energy (31)
  • Good Pump (29)
  • Excellent Focus (24)
  • A Little Pricey (12)
  • Little Energy (4)
  • Tolerance Increase (4)
  • Too Many Ingredients (3)
March 2, 2014

NateW27

Reviews: 3

Age: 23

March 2, 2014
Bullnox, good to go!!

Hello again SR! Nate back here again to right my second review. I have become really motivated doing this thanks to my friend Brent. I am going to do a solid review today on Betancourts Bullnox Androrush. I wanted to review this one because personally it is my favorite pre-workout thus far. So lets kick this into gear.

Let us start by how this product works. This is a unique form of pre-workout. Not only does it give you your essential energy boosting formulas such as L-Taurine, Beta-Alanine, Creatine Monohydrate, Caffeine, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, and Guarana to name a few, and boosts those N.O. levels with Beet Root, L-Tyrosine AKG,L-Arginine Alpha Ketogluterate, L-Arginine HCL, and creatine Creatine AKG, while keeping in tune with that anabolic state with formulas like L-glutamine, and nitrated BCAAs, but get this, it is also going to pump up that endocrine system of yours buy fueling your body with Tribulus terrestris extract, horny goat weed, and dodder seed to assure that everything stays functional fellas! Sex drive was threw the roof.

Ok, so now we addressed all that allow me to move on to some categories breaking down this product.

Taste/Mix-ability 10/10: I give it a perfect grade because it really just tastes like cool-aid. It is one of those pre-workouts that you can sip on durning your ride to the gym, no need to chug it here guys! No chalky after taste and mixes great. Also no need to ***tail this one!

Effectiveness 10/10: Certainly got everything I needed out of this one. I am not a fan of the tingly jitters that many pre-workouts offer, however the focus, and energy stays consistent with this one. 15-30 minutes before consuming you are ready to go and complete your intense workout. It delivers a great pump, yes you will be mirroring all day with this one. It didn't wear off on me halfway threw my workout, in-fact I stayed focused well after my workout to squeeze in some good dynamic "cool down" exercises. And working a 5 day split, high power, low to mid rep range workout helped me substantially. I will also say that I never grown a tolerance to this product and it continued to stay effective after 2 separate cycles.

Dosing 8.5/10: Per instruction it says for beginners to use one serving, intermediate bodybuilding athletes to use 2 servings, and for advanced bodybuilders to use 3 servings. My one concern is that no one wants to admit they are a beginner so will a lot of the time jump right into the full three servings, however, I will say that even as an "advanced lifter" (>3 years of resistance training at least 3 times weekly) I very seldom felt the need to use 3 servings, 1-2 always did me just fine, and helps to make the product last that much longer.

Value 8/10: I gave it an 8 because it is a bit on the pricey side, on average about $40 for 35 servings. Now for those who don't mind investing some money into their supplements this may not be an issue, however we all know that things can add up quickly. However having so many different formulas in it, it may even out since you don't have to buy other supplements, like creatine, test boosters etc.

Overall this gets a perfect score from me 10/10. I've insisted that this is one of the best pre-workouts on the market. It helps out big time that you don't need to buy a bunch of other supplements to make those "***tails" we all know and love. Simple yet complex, and it has all those things that we want and need to become better than we used to be.

Thank you SR and everyone who reads. Enjoy, and try it out. I think you will be happy with it!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Did Not Build A Tolerance
  • Taste Is Good
  • Good Energy
  • Good Pump
  • Excellent Focus
  • More Motivation
  • A Little Pricey
ron
ron

Joined: 9/2011
Reviews: 16
Reputation: +1988
You forgot to mention the 12g of carbs per serving coming mostly from maltodextrin listed at the front of six different proprietary blends. Perhaps this is why it mixes like Kool-Aid?

January 28, 2014

rt96

Reviews: 7

Age: 22

January 28, 2014
Pumps...

Hey what's up guys, I'd like to say that the main reason I bought this was that I got free creatine with it, but I've been meaning to try it anyways. So off to the review.

Profile: (6/10)

The profile on bullnox is a proprietary blend of 18.1g, and in my opinion a lot of the ingredients are pixy dusted, I would list all the ingredients but it would take for ever and I'm lazy haha. But it does break down the categories of the ingredients such as:

Strength and endurance blend
Neural energy blend
Nitric oxide blend
Anabolic solidification blend
Endocrine ignition blend

Taste: (6/10) (watermelon flavor)

At first this product tasted good, it kinda tastes like if u were to mix a little bit too much kool aid mix in too little water. After a while it starts to get overwhelming and towards the end of the tub for some reason it started to nauseate me.

Mixibility: (9/10)

No issues here, mixed quite well in about 12oz water.

Effectiveness: (7/10)

First I must say that I did get pretty good pumps from this, which surprised me because I usually don't get much of a pump from pre workouts. The energy aspect of this product just wasn't really there. Now i will admit that I am sort of a stim junkie and have a high tolerance, but even at 2 heaping scoops I got little to no energy, just a wicked pump.

Value: (8/10)

I paid about $32 total for bullnox and I did get a free creatine with it from muscleandstregth.com when they had a sale, so I got a good deal. But normally you can get it for about a dollar a serving and there's 35 servings in a container.

Recommendation: I would recommend this pre workout to a beginner who is looking for a pre workout too try but if your stim tolerant like me I wouldn't recommend it.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Good Pump
  • Cheap
  • Little Energy
  • Tolerance Increase
November 7, 2013

djbartee

Reviews: 1

Age: 65

November 7, 2013
Good Product

I have used at least a half-dozen tubs of this and keep going back to it. I find that for me it does what it's supposed to do: taken about 30 - 45 minutes pre-workout it gives me that extra something that I need to help me do the reps and sets that I want.

It does not give me a huge "rush" and then quickly drop off to nothing. Neither does it cause me to be nervous or jittery, and I have no bloating or nausea/diarrhea problems with it that I've experienced with other products. I just get a nice tingle in my face as the Beta-Alanine kicks in and then I know I'm good to go for the next hour to hour and a half.

I've tried various other products and combinations of products and I just don't get the results that I get from this product.

I prefer the Fruit Punch flavor myself. What more can I say? For me personally, this stuff works. I have not found it necessary to take anything else with it pre-workout.

DJB
Pros:
Cons:
  • More Motivation
  • Excellent Focus
  • Good Pump
  • Good Energy
  • Taste Is Good
    October 22, 2013

Reviews: 8

October 22, 2013
    Great for beginners

Solid 8's all around because this product does work. Kicks in for me in about 20 min.
    1-10 scale
    Focus:
    9 then gradually fades to 6 after may 40 min, enough give a person a solid workout, your awareness does rise and it makes you want to lift.
    energy:
    10 The energy goes along with focus, you get the feel to want to do something, as soon as you feel it youll wish you were doing something.
    endurance:
    7 i find myself tiring after 40min, which kinda sucks, but that can i guess suffice for others.
    pump:
    9 nice pump, the veins in my biceps expand like hell, seeing this gives me the motivation to do that one extra rep.

Off notes
    I take 1.5 grams of kre alklyn before workout, 3 grams of arginine, 2 grams of taurine, drink at least 40 oz of water per workout.

In regards to tolerance, im ok with one scoop per workout, but i am certain that there are other folks out there that certainly need two, it does taste great, but there is better stuff out there. Not sure whether to believe the test boosting effect.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Focus
    • Solid Value
    • Taste Is Good
    • Good Energy
    • Good Pump
    • More Motivation
    • Good Beginner Pwo

tommy777

Reviews: 12

Age: 21

Bullnox.. Not impressed

My review is going against the norm I read up on Bullnox... I personally did not like it that much. The taste was great but I really did not get much out of it as a pwo.

Taste: 10/10
    Blue Rasberry which is what I always tend to get for my pwos. The taste was great and did not mess with my stomach at all.

Value 7/10
    I gave a seven because it is not that expensive, easy to mix, with a great taste.

Pump: 5/10 I did not experience much of a pump at all I went through the whole tub of Bullnox and some days were better than others but overall nothing really impressed me.

Focus: 6/10
    I do think it gave me somewhat better focus in the gym. But, nothing that was remarkable or even better than average from other pwos.

Effectiveness: 6/10 For me it was nothing overtop, I would just say average. Could not really tell if I was getting more from it than what I would without taking anything. I would say my natural pump is just as good as when I was taking this. On the other hand, a buddy of mine bought the product the same time as I did and he absolutely loved it. He continues to use it as his main preworkout he always goes back to. Everyone is different, I didnt care for this pwo but others have loved it.

Final: 7/10
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Taste Is Good
    • Good Beginner Pwo

Mayrune

Reviews: 1

Bullnox is No Joke...

Whats going on guys. I'm new to the site but I am no newbie to body building. I have been training for a solid 10 years off and on. I just recently went through a cutting cycle and wanted a good PWO to give me that extra kick. Picked this up at vitamin shoppe for about 30$ if I remember correctly. Not really an issue as I don't judge on price but rather the effectiveness of the product. Just a reminder, If I tend to exclude certain ingredients in a product please know that I do these reviews while at work on my free time, and will not always have the container with me.

So I'm going to give this PWO a 9 overall. The energy is amazing on this. Even at a serving of one scoop I was seriously jacked the heck up! The thing I love about this product is it does not give you the jitters like coffee or too much Red Bull would. But rather a strong, yet smooth energy that takes its full effect within 15 minutes and lasts up to a solid hour even during intense training. The product itself is allegedly based on a set system. Meaning it gets stronger and changes how you feel after every set. Now I personally did not experience this effect but it did allow me to do heavier weight at more reps, and last in the gym longer before becoming burned out. As I said the energy is pretty similar to cocaine lol ( Not that Im on the stuff FYI ) . The only down side to this as far as energy is concerned, is that I had to up my dose to about 1 1/2 scoops near the end of the jug. However I would recommend cycling this product do to the test booster. Wouldn't want to start tampering with your own natural Test for too long.

Second, The taste is absolutely amazing. Ever had Fruit Punch Koolaid? Well, thats pretty much the sum of it. Mixes pretty well, one scoop per 6 floz of water is not bad, and sits well on your stomach with no side affects as far as that goes.

Lastly, the most important part and what we all really care about. Gains, power, and the ability of the product to deliver them both on a silver platter. I would have to say that this product alone did not give me great size increase as far as muscle is concerned. Considering this was the only product I used I can rule size increase out. However! This product did exceptionally well at increasing muscle density. Especially during and after my workout. The pumps were not out of this world but still a very noticeable difference. It really delivers in the making you look shredded department.

I would highly recommend this PWO to any level of experience over the age of 18. Due to the Test enhancer I would not try this if you are younger. I would love talk more about ingredients but I am sure someone has already done that. I will be updating my photo soon so everyone can see the results I got from just 35 days on Bullnox. Until next time, later ..

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Taste Is Good
      • Good Energy
      • Good Pump
      • Excellent Focus
      • More Motivation
      • Tolerance Increase
      March 4, 2013

Bfrob22

Reviews: 4

March 4, 2013
       First off I am definitely experienced when it comes to taking supplements, especially PWO's. I came across Bullnox when I was working at the Vitamin shoppe and instantly fell in love with it. However if you are the type of person that sticks with products like Jack3s, 1MR, or Hyde then Bullnox may not be for you. Bullnox will definitely give you energy but it is a clean focused type of energy with no crash afterwards. My favorite thing about bullnox besides the amazing taste (tastes like kool aid) has to be the density you get from it. I noticed that my pump and muscle density didnt fade away an hour or 2 after the gym, it stayed around for a good amount of time. The pump you get off bullnox alone might save you some money because you will not need to stack this product with yok3d or other NO products for that extra pump, bullnox works just fine. Dosage says 1 to 2 Scoops, I typically use 1 1/2 or 2 depending on the workout day and how I feel. If you have a significant other they will probably tell you to keep this product stocked at your house because the sex drive definitely sky rocketed on this product, I know my GF is a fan of the stuff now. I have and still will reccomend this products to others and everyone I have reccomended it too has become an instant fan, On the side note if you only take pre workouts and rate them based off of crazy energy and high volumes of caffeine then like I said earlier this product wont be for you. The pump on this product is like no other i have tried, the energy and focus is similar to Muscle Pharm Assault which is another good PWO, the density and sex drive you get from the Tribulus is like no other. If you haven't tried this stuff go grab a bottle today, you'll thank me but the weights might not...
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Taste Is Good
      • Good Energy
      • Good Pump
      • Excellent Focus
      • Increase Sex Drive
      • A Little Pricey
      January 15, 2013

Burkhead13

Reviews: 4

Age: 22

January 15, 2013
       Okay, here's my second review! This was by far my most appreciated pre-workout I've ever taken. I have taken dymatize 2X expand, or something like that, and a couple of nitric oxide pre-workouts before, but usually all they did was leave me with a caffeine rush and the jitters throughout my workout. This on the other hand was awesome. First of all, it tastes AMAZING. I have had two other friends buy it just because the taste alone sold them. This not only made me feel more energized, it increased vascularity, and kept me focused. I actually found out after I bought it that it contains a key ingredient (vinpocetine) that helps increase cerebral blood-flow. And this isn't some bull-crap it says on the back of the container, I literally saw it on doctor OZ. My diet and exercise was a college lifestyle diet, fast-food, an occasional protein shake here and there, You know! It's hard to say how many pounds I gained from this since I was on a pro-hormone stack at the same time (Titan by Flex Fitness) which was awesome, but I definitely could tell the difference after I started, and I can tell you it is for sure beneficial. I have already used it again, and ordered a second bottle. I would definitely recommend it to anyone, especially if you get the jitters from highly caffeinated products like I do.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Taste Is Good
      • Good Energy
      • Excellent Focus
      • More Motivation
        December 2, 2012

Age: 43

December 2, 2012
         The best damn pre workout on the market PEROID. Hung Harold puts his name and reputation on it. Lets get to the taste first. I love the taste and I love some Watermelon. I have tried Watermelon and fruit punch, both are heaven in your mouth. The Watermelon however is the best thing I ever tasted, fruit punch is great, but Watermelon is the best. I could drink this stuff through out the day and guess what? I do!!!!

The effects are nothing short of EPIC! Gives me a great focus and energy. I feel the anabolics in this product and strength is big time baby. The anabolics are all natural, but they are effective. This product has it all and the pumps are insane. Veined up like crazy, you won't even need Hemavol with this one kids :) I do love me some Bullnox.

Don't let anybody tell you different. If they don't like it then they don't like good supplemnents and great taste at a good price. They just like to whine all the time and never happy. That is how people are these days. Never happy, always crying bout stuff and they want everything perfect in their lives, but they have never looked in the mirror and realized the biggest flaw.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Watermelon Flavor
        • Taste Is Good
        • Good Energy
        • Good Pump
        • Excellent Focus
        • More Motivation
          BigVida

train2win

Reviews: 3

Age: 19

October 10, 2012
           One day i was looking for a pre workout and came across this. It was on sale plus i had a coupon so i got androrush for about 22 dollars for 45 servings. Let me tell you straight out this is terrible pre workout, i started out with 1 scoop then 2 then three and even stack3d this with hemavol. It gives like a 10 minute burst of energy but nothing great, its as if i was working out with nothing. This also gave me diarrhea. The only thing good about this product is it tastes amazing, i don't think ill be buying betancourt products anytime soon again!
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Taste Is Good
          • Cheap
          • Diarrhea
          • Little Energy
          • Too Many Ingredients
          • Proprieatary Blends...

Joined: 12/2012
          Reputation: -1
          Maybe your body don't respond to supplements.

Reply #2:

Joined: 12/2012
          Reputation: -1
          Maybe if you stopped crying and just lift maybe it would be better for you? just a thought?

Reply #3:

Joined: 11/2010
          Reviews: 8
          Reputation: +4
          Three scoops is alot, im pretty certain the diarrhea came from a lack of hydration after the product.

Have you used Bullnox Androrush? Submit your own Review!