Bullnox Androrush

By: Betancourt

Bullnox Androrush is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Betancourt. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Does Bullnox Androrush work?
Click to Expand

This is my first review so I thought I would start off by reviewing my favorite supplement, Bullnox. I have taken 2 tubs of Bullnox before and I'm in the process of finishing my third. I always alternate preworkout supplements so my body does not get used to any certain one. I don't know that Bullnox is the best, but it is right up there for me. Here are my thoughts, I try to be short and to the point but we'll see what happens:

Taste: First off, taste ideally does not matter to me. However, when there are great tasting supplements out there that work, they why the heck buy the bad tasting ones? Bullnox is definitely the BEST tasting preworkout I've had, and believe me I've tried several. Blue Rasberry is my favorite because I put one scoop into 8 ounces of water and it tastes like kool-aid.

Results: I've worked out since high school, but really kicked it up to the next level 2 years ago (I'm 27 now). It's hard to say how much of my results were based off of this product over the summer when I took it first. What I can say is that Bullnox always makes me feel more like hitting the weights hard and training rather than working out like the casual social gym goer. I experience huge pumps and and instantly feel like a member of Team Bring It when on this stuff (possibly the natural Test booster that the product claims).

One of the only reasons I don't give it a 10 in effectiveness is because Jack3d seems to work only a little better for me when the workout goes past one hour. Bullnox gets me just as focused/angry/stoked before the workout as Jack3d, but by the end of my lifting session Jack3d seems to be kicking just a little more.

Other Supplements: This past summer I stacked it with Betancourt's Phos-flex, which seems to have disappeared, and of course whey/casein protein. I did Crossfit-like cardio circuits before my morning lifts and then hit the weights heavy, hard, and quick. Throw in some afternoon sprints occasionally and I was probably in the best shape I've ever been in before.

I highly reccoment Bullnox due to it's great focus, taste, and pumps that you'll get while working out. I only wish it was a little more like Jack3d in that it didn't have so many ingredients and fillers. Still yet, this is my favorite preworkout supplement and really just my favorite in general.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Energy
  • Good Pump
  • Excellent Focus
  • More Motivation
  • Great Taste!
  • Too Many Ingredients

Mau5Trap

When it comes to preworkouts, I've pretty much tryed them all. But for some reason I see this one doesent have a good rep, and its actually a great product. Well enough of that here's my review.

Taste- honestly the taste is the only con I see on this product. I had purchased the fruit punch flavor, and to me it tasted pretty bad, and at times did not mix well. I would definatily try a different flavor next time..

Focus- the focus was great i would it take it about 30 min before working out and on the way driving to the gym I already felt alert and had a high amount of focus..

Pump & energy- pumps of this product were great. I usually would take 2 scoops every time and I would get this intense burst of energy and have a tingling Sensation due to the Beta Alanine. Also due to the pump I noticed I slightly when up in the amount of weight I did in all my exersices..

Other pros- I also noticed vascularity big time ! Everytime I worked out my veins looked like pipes ! Lol and they stayed like that even after the workout... Also I noticed a increase in libido I'm guessing that being the product is testosterone infused..

Price- not bad at all I got it on sale from the Vitamin Shoppe for $38.99 . I've heard from guys at the gym you can find it cheaper online though..

Overall its a great product that I would recommend to anyone. A lot of good things come out of this product , and like I said before only thing is the taste but as long as the product works I know a lot of people don't see that as a probelm.

Hope this helps anyone looking into this product !
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Energy
  • Good Pump
  • Excellent Focus
  • Increase Sex Drive
  • Poor Taste
  • A Little Chalky

Ive used: Noxplode,vassive,jack3d,assualt,and pump for PWO's. That being said, lets start the review.

Taste- 10/10...I've had blue raspberry and orange. Blue raspberry was great, kinda had that tarty flavor and Orange tasted similar to Tang I thought. Not to sweet just right for my liking.

Energy- 9/10...I take two full scoops and it gives me the boost i need to power through long gruelling workouts. I usually eat before I go to gym, but it did fine on a empty stomach as well.

Pump- 8/10...Decent pump,...

Pump- 8/10...Decent pump, not the best, but not to shavvy. I will say my first tub of this my pumps were insane and gave me a rage in the gym. could have been some anger issues at the time, but i'm gonna give it to bullnox for the review.

Focus 9/10...I was really in the zone while taking this supplement. I would literally just get mad at the weights and even more ticked when my set was over. It delivered for me when it came time to face off against the iron.

Mixability 10/10... Haven't had any problems with mixability. Mixes great!

Overall 10/10...This is my 3rd tub of this stuff, so I'm a fan obviously. I haven't taken them back to back incase your wondering. I always take a break in between supps to give my body a break from the stims. I will probably try Cellucor c-4 next. This PWO didn't cause me to crash after my workouts neither which is a plus. I recommend to anyone to try. I usually take 2 scoops 15-20 min. prior to working out and it's usually kicked in by the time i'm walking into the gym.

As far as my stack, i'm taking MyoFusion,orange triad,kre-alkyln,darkmatter, and added glutamine prior and post workout. Solid supplement from a solid company. It is a little pricey, but it's worth giving it a try
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Is Good
  • Good Energy
  • Good Pump
  • Excellent Focus
  • Raaaaaaaage
  • A Little Pricey

• BrooklynBuff
    April 4, 2011

Nice review bro,love the K-9's almost as much as the AR's:)+

Like most over here, i've tried most pwos out there.
Bullnox is the latest iv'e purchased and i am very happy

Taste 10/10
Blue Rasberry, great taste, no stomach discomfort at all, easy to mix !

Value 8/10
1 scoop is enough for me, and container has 30 servings. Pretty decent value

Dosing :
As most pwos from 30 minutes to just right before training works great for me

Results 9/10 :
Great focus, lot of energy, good pump , positive mood, more strenght , lasting through my 1,5 hour workouts. I sweated a lot more ( due to yohimbe in the product)
I had no crash at...
Like most over here, i've tried most pwos out there.
Bullnox is the latest iv'e purchased and i am very happy

Taste 10/10
Blue Rasberry, great taste, no stomach discomfort at all, easy to mix !

Value 8/10
1 scoop is enough for me, and container has 30 servings. Pretty decent value

Dosing :
As most pwos from 30 minutes to just right before training works great for me

Results 9/10 :
I had no crash at all and could sleep very well on this even take 6 pm.
This is the only PWO that really kicks up my libido after first dose !!! (most other PWOS have the exact opposite effect for me ! especially those with geranium in it)
Worked actually better then some stand alone test boosters (even if the test boosting ingredients of Bullnox don't seem be anything amazing). I got lil acne on my face and body from it, that showed me it ramped up my hormonal machinery.
I think the right mix of typical PWO boosting + test boosting ingredients, right timing before the workout, makes the trick.

Side Effect 2/10
Lil acne ony body, and very little zits on my face.

Final 9/10
One of the best pwos i've tried yet. I really like the libido increased i got from it !
I wish only it get a bit cheaper
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Is Good
  • Good Energy
  • Good Pump
  • More Motivation
  • Increase Sex Drive
  • Good Beginner Pwo

rt96

Hey what's up guys, I'd like to say that the main reason I bought this was that I got free creatine with it, but I've been meaning to try it anyways. So off to the review.

Profile: (6/10)

The profile on bullnox is a proprietary blend of 18.1g, and in my opinion a lot of the ingredients are pixy dusted, I would list all the ingredients but it would take for ever and I'm lazy haha. But it does break down the categories of the ingredients such as:

Strength and endurance blend

Neural energy blend
Nitric oxide blend
Anabolic solidification blend
Endocrine ignition blend

Taste: (6/10) (watermelon flavor)

At first this product tasted good, it kinda tastes like if u were to mix a little bit too much kool aid mix in too little water. After a while it starts to get overwhelming and towards the end of the tub for some reason it started to nauseate me.

Mixibility: (9/10)

No issues here, mixed quite well in about 12oz water.

Effectiveness: (7/10)

First I must say that I did get pretty good pumps from this, which surprised me because I usually don't get much of a pump from pre workouts. The energy aspect of this product just wasn't really there. Now i will admit that I am sort of a stim junkie and have a high tolerance, but even at 2 heaping scoops I got little to no energy, just a wicked pump.

Value: (8/10)

I paid about $32 total for bullnox and I did get a free creatine with it from muscleandstregth.com when they had a sale, so I got a good deal. But normally you can get it for about a dollar a serving and there's 35 servings in a container.

Recommendation: I would recommend this pre workout to a beginner who is looking for a pre workout too try but if your stim tolerant like me I wouldn't recommend it.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Pump
  • Cheap
  • Little Energy
  • Tolerance Increase
billcool123

Great preworkout product!!! I know people might come at my neck for this, but I actually think the pump might be a little better than Jack3d. However, Jack3d lasts a lot longer, tastes much better, and I never have as bad as a crash as i do sometimes with Androrush. I would recommend it, but don't expect the intensity to last more than 45 minutes, and be ready to sleep after your workout!!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Is Good
  • Good Energy
  • Good Pump
  • Excellent Focus
  • More Motivation
  • A Little Pricey

bignastyrico

this stuff is great. ive had a hard (hehe) time finding a product that gives both a pump and energy. White Flood, superpump, and assualt come close but the only product to acheive something close to this was juggernaugt but bullrush is now a close 2nd.

taste=10 i got orange flavor and it tasted great. it tasted like those old quarter drinks at the corner store.

mixability=9 mixes great. a few grains but u dont even taste them.

price=8 its ok 35 online. so its around average

pump=10 i feel...

mixability=9 mixes great. a few grains but u dont even taste them.

price=8 its ok 35 online. so its around average

pump=10 i feel almost like a god lol

energy=8 it isnt perfect but its better than average.

the spider itch (beta) was a little annoying at first but u get used to it. the only thing bad about this is also one of its good things. this product contains tribulus which is cool but you have to be mindful of that if your in a cycle month.

I deffinitly recommend this to anyone. this stuff is great. i dont care for adding extra suppes to an already mixed pwo, so this is a total pwo imo
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Is Good
  • Good Energy
  • Good Pump
  • A Little Pricey

• Musubi
    Rep: 0
    August 27, 2014

New to this sight, but just to let you know you can get that at TFsupplements.com for $25. About to try this out for my first time also and I'm pretty excited. Haven't taken a PWO for about 4 months now. Just a question, will I need to cycle this one?

Combo product that actually effective!!

I recently finished a cycle on this pre-workout. It was recommended to me by a Betancourt rep, and a free tub cannot be refused.

My initial thought was how effective can the test boosting agents in this be? to my surprise, pretty damn good.

Combo product that actually effective!!

Within the first 2-3 days i started to feel more energy throughout my days. I'd wake up feeling pretty fresh and energetic, and my days went a whole lot smoother(no crashing mid-day).

Composition-
I love the way the product is designed, at least i personally react very well to it(understanding everyones response differs).
There seems to be the perfect amount of caffeine, just enough to get me moving, not to the point of eyes shot open and ADD. Then they threw the ZMA in there, which i think is genius, not just for its test boosting capabilities, but because of its calming effect on the nerves. So while i'm in training, i'm actually focusing more on the muscle contraction instead of just repping it out. The pumps are good and sustained, and you can feel the beta-alanine tingles.

Taste-
Awesome, I had the blue raspberry, for a pre-workout, i never expect it to taste good, this stuff actually did, pretty impressed by that.

Effect-
I got pretty solid gains from it overall, apart from feeling the increase in test levels, my strength consistently went up, and i also gained about 2-3 lbs, not huge gains, but considering i didn't change my diet or training regiment and gains were still taking place, i was pretty impressed.

Overall, I liked it, not much more i can say. Solid product.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Is Good
  • Good Energy
  • Good Pump
  • Increase Sex Drive

• 3ullD0zer
    January 23, 2011

Nice review man!

I got a few sample packets of this, your review makes me wanna jump on them soon. The flavor is BR too, so Im hoping its good!
  • spawnos6
    January 23, 2011

You'll like it bro. Keep in mind that the sample packs are 1.5 scoops though.

Falcon89

Solid 8's all around because this product does work. Kicks in for me in about 20 min.
1-10 scale
Focus:
9 then gradually fades to 6 after may 40 min, enough give a person a solid workout, your awareness does rise and it makes you want to lift.
energy:
10 The energy goes along with focus, you get the feel to want to do something, as soon as you feel it youll wish you were doing something.
endurance:
7 i find myself tiring after 40min, which kinda sucks, but that can i guess suffice for others.
pump:
9 nice pump, the veins in my biceps expand like hell, seeing this gives...
1-10 scale
Focus:
energy:
endurance:
pump:
9 nice pump, the veins in my biceps expand like hell, seeing this gives me the motivation to do that one extra rep.

Off notes
I take 1.5 grams of kre alklyn before workout, 3 grams of arginine, 2 grams of taurine, drink at least 40 oz of water per workout.

In regards to tolerance, im ok with one scoop per workout, but i am certain that there are other folks out there that certainly need two, it does taste great, but there is better stuff out there. Not sure whether to believe the test boosting effect.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Is Good
  • Good Energy
  • Good Pump
  • More Motivation
  • Good Beginner Pwo
  • Good Focus
  • Solid Value
  • Tolerance Increase
tommy777

My review is going against the norm I read up on Bullnox... I personally did not like it that much. The taste was great but I really did not get much out of it as a pwo.

Taste: 10/10
Blue Rasberry which is what I always tend to get for my pwos. The taste was great and did not mess with my stomach at all.

Value 7/10
I gave a seven because it is not that expensive, easy to mix, with a great taste.

Taste: 10/10

Value 7/10

Pump: 5/10 I did not experience much of a pump at all I went through the whole tub of Bullnox and some days were better than others but overall nothing really impressed me.

Focus: 6/10
I do think it gave me somewhat better focus in the gym. But, nothing that was remarkable or even better than average from other pwos.

Effectiveness: 6/10 For me it was nothing overtop, I would just say average. Could not really tell if I was getting more from it than what I would without taking anything. I would say my natural pump is just as good as when I was taking this. On the other hand, a buddy of mine bought the product the same time as I did and he absolutely loved it. He continues to use it as his main preworkout he always goes back to. Everyone is different, I didnt care for this pwo but others have loved it.

Final: 7/10
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Is Good
  • Good Beginner Pwo
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.