B-Nox Androrush Reviews

By: Betancourt

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #27 of 202 (better than 87%) in

B-Nox Androrush is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Betancourt. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.
INGREDIENTS (37)
THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)
MIN. EFF. DOSE
500mg
CATEGORY AVG
1153mg

Amino acid that draws water into muscle cells which improves hydration, recovery, performance and pumps.

THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)
CATEGORY AVG
1859mg

Non-essential amino acid that buffers lactic acid in the body by increasing cellular carnitine levels leading to greater endurance, strength, and power.

COMPARE SIMILAR

drew
  August 4, 2015

----Introduction----
(Background info on yourself, diet, experience, goals, first thoughts on the product and how you discovered SR)
I'm 25 years old and I've been doing some form of resistance training ever since I was 11-12 (training programs for sports). Always enjoyed exercising, I enjoy the process of attaining my goals. As of now, I'm a hard gainer looking to bulk and I've seen some gains (more strength than size) but I have put on some size. I think it is mainly due to my caloric surplus and resistance training, but this product has helped me maximize the quality of my time spent in the gym. This product definitely stimulated the nervous system for me. It helped me focus in and give my all every rep.
Macro/Micro Nutrients
-Calories-50
-Carbs- 11g- Awesome, a plus for me because I'm bulking. Also helped because I don't like working out completely on an empty stomach.
-Magnesium-120 mg (30 %)
-Zinc- 20 mg (133%)
-Potassium- 20 mg (<1%)
-It's nice that it has some micro-nutrients too that you may not always get in your diet.
Strength-Endurance Blend
-Beta-Alanine(carno-syn), Creatine Ethyl Ester Hcl, Creatine mono, COQ10 (to name a few)
-felt the tingling from the Beta-Alanine
Natural Energy
-Caffeine, guarana, etc.
-Felt the caffeine working, stimulating the CNS.
Anabolic Solidification
-L-Glutamine, BCAA's
Endocrine Ignition
-Tribulus, ZMA, etc.
-Felt some increase in libido
Pre-launch
-Bioperine
----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
I mixed one scoop with 4-6 ounces of water every time. I threw it back and I started to feel the effects within fifteen minutes every time. I usually ate about an hour before taking it. i took it only on resistance training days which was 4-5 days a week. Taste was not great but tolerable. I did take a little more than a scoop (maybe 1.1 or 1.2) and that made a noticeable difference my couple workouts. I wouldn't recommend it but taking slightly more than a scoop made me feel energetic and focused that much more.

----Effectiveness----
Noticeable increases in focus, endurance, vascularity, and libido. Pumps weren't off the charts but I felt them. I would way a moderate pump compared to most pre-workouts. It helped me to progress almost every session, (I had one deload week). The most noticeable effect was the added focus and energy. It helped me build muscle because I had that extra energy and focus and pushed my limits.

----Value----
Very good, 25$ for 35 servings. Less than a dollar a scoop.

----Side Effects----
Sleep. I took it later in the afternoon sometimes and had a hard time falling asleep.

----Conclusion----
This is a solid product. It's not a miracle worker. You still have to work hard and take care of yourself, but it can help you maximize your workouts if you are already doing the basics (eating, sleep, training). I would recommend this to someone trying to add strength and/ or size and is having trouble breaking a plateau.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Energy
  • Excellent Focus
  • More Motivation
  • Increase Sex Drive
    bromine2122
      July 6, 2015

----Introduction----
    I'm 37yrs old been training since I was 16yrs but really didn't serious in till 2003. I usually train 5 to 6 days a week for around 90mins. A friend of mine told me about supplement reviews so I check it out like it and wanted to be apart of it. My current weight is 260lbs height is 5'10 looking to shed about 20lbs. My diet right now is lean beef, chicken and fish. I'm also trying to eat more greens like kale and baby spinach.

(Your thoughts on the ingredients/label of the product)
    You pretty much get everything you could ask for in a pre workout at a great price. Plus bullnox is not only a pre workout but it also has a testosterone igniter in it. The ingredients in this bad boy is pretty much everything you could ask for in a pre workout. The downfall to this is you almost need a PHD in chemistry to figure out what all is in it. There is also a bullnox pre-workout formula which is 15,606mg in this bad boy that's a blend of each ingredient they use. I'm will list everything that is not in the blend.
    ----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
    There are 6 different flavors of bullnox I got fruit punch it tast amazing. The mixing is very smooth no clumps or anything weird. Dosing there are 35 servings in each tub at 200mg of caffeine per scoop. For me the best results I got was 1.5 scoops to 2 scoops per serving.
    Here is the list that is in addition to the blend. Here are some ingredients in the blend that I'm really they are in there.
    carbs 11g
    magnesium 120mg
    zinc 20mg
    potassium 20mg
    Strength-endurance: Taurine- is a non-essential sulfur-containing amino acid that works together with glycine and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) functioning as a neuroinhibitory transmitter. Taurine is also plays a an important role in muscle maintenance and increased nitric oxide production, which in turn causes an increase in oxygenated blood flow to the muscles.
    Neural energy: N-Acetyl Tyrosine-is an acetylated derivative of the amino acid L-tyrosine. Ordinary L-tyrosine is less stable and also less soluble in water, which may result in reduced bioavailability. Acetylation enhances the solubility and stability of certain amino acids. supports brain function by supporting the synthesis of the catecholamines norepinephrine and dopamine (neurotransmitters).
    Nitric oxide: l-tyrosine-L-tyrosine is used in mood enhancement, appetite suppression, and weight loss. L-tyronsine can also help the body cope with physical or psychological stress, and enhances athletic performance.
    Anabolic solidification: L-glutamine: is one of the 20 essential amino acids and is considered the most abundant free amino acid in the body. It is believed to be involved with protein synthesis and plays an important role in hydrating muscle cells. Glutamine is believed to assit in the removing of excess ammonia, a common waste product in the body.
    endocrine ignition: Maca extract 4:1- Maca root contains numerous amino acids and essential minerals, including potassium, selenium, magnesium, iron and calcium.
    Pre-launch- bioperine:According to the U.S. National Library of Medicine, piperine, the main active principle in black pepper, favorably stimulates the digestive enzymes of the pancreas.

----Effectiveness----
    So you want to know if this a great pre workout to add. Yes it is while using bullnox I got the tunnel vision that bodybuilders refer to. Where nothing else matters even if you car caught on fire you were getting that last rep in. I also got more energy while I was going though my workout even 30 to 45mins into my training. I found this pre workout to be more on the focus, endurance side meaning that I wanted more sets, move more weight and train longer. The energy was very smooth no jitters or anything crazy.

----Value----
    the cheapest place I found it for was lockout supplements for 24.90 for 35 servings which comes out to .071 cents per serving. pretty cheap

----Side Effects----
    I didn't notice any major side effects like crashing hard afterwards.

----Conclusion----
    If you want to get stuff done lift some weight while having lasting energy this is you product.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Taste Is Good
    • Good Energy
    • Excellent Focus
    • More Motivation
    • Cheap
    • Too Many Ingredients
    onder18
      June 22, 2015

----Introduction----
    Onder18 here to do my first review. If it isn't up to par bare with me. I'll get better.
    A little about me. Classic little guy hardgainer. Bout 5'10" 160lbs. Started training about 3 years ago weighing 151. Goal is about 170 while still keeping a low bodyfat and getting stronger. Train full body currently about 3 times a week and eat relatively clean. I first discovered SR about 3 years ago looking for reviews on kre alkalyn. Been in love with the site ever since.
    I learned about Bullnox just seeing it online alot and it always seemed to get good feedback. One day when I was at thr Vitamin Shoppe I just decided to pull the trigger on it. It turned out to be a good decision.
    (Your thoughts on the ingredients/label of the product)
    First thing you notice if you pay attention to the label is that it's an 18 gram scoop with a 15.6 gram prop blend. Also 11 of those grams are carbs. The rest of the blend is pretty much creatine, some nitric oxide boosters, a stimulant blend, and a test boost blend. The stimulant blend consists of caffeine, gaurana, theobromine, and synephrine.
    A few other things in there like tyrosine and mct's but that makes up the majority of the blend. Caffene content not disclosed but I read online its about 150 mgs. per scoop.
    Overall an interesting looking mix, just looks a little pixie dusted at one scoop.
    ----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
    I had fruit punch flavor and it was actually pretty good. Mixability wasn't great but wasn't bad. Dosing on the label said one scoop. However most online sites say intermediate and advanced bodybuilders can go up to 2 scoops or 2 scoops plus 1 scoop intra workout if your workout lasts longer than an hour. Based on the approximate caffeine content that I read online I went with 1 scoop sometimes and 2 heaping scoops for my heavy workouts. At one scoop I had mellow but clean energy with good focus. Strength was also suprisingly good at one scoop. I'm pretty stimulant tolerant so for alot of people one scoop would probably be plenty. However when I went up to 2 scoops it was a whole different story. Energy was strong but still clean. Focus was very aggressive like. Strength was excellent. I hit 2 pr's on my bench my first two workouts using 2 scoops. Endurance was also good. Pumps were good with 1 or 2 scoops but were better when stacked with Betancourt's pump product Pump'd. I didnt really crash on this either and didn't build much of a tolerance to it until about 70% of the tub, which for me is pretty good.
    So for effects I would say pretty decent but mild energy, focus, pumps, endurance, and strength at one scoop. Good for alot of people. At two scoops, simply awesome. Amplify all the effects of one scoop with more strength and an aggressive focus. Excellent for strength and power based workouts.
    As for value its 35 scoops for between usually 28-39$. In my opinion that is reasonably priced for what you get.

Overall I was very pleased with Bullnox. I always like to try new things, especially pre workouts, but Bullnox will always be in my mix. I hope you liked my first review and any constructive criticism is welcome.

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Energy
    • Good Pump
    • Taste Is Good
    • Excellent Focus
    • More Motivation
    • Raaaaaaaage
    NateW27
      March 2, 2014

Hello again SR! Nate back here again to right my second review. I have become really motivated doing this thanks to my friend Brent. I am going to do a solid review today on Betancourts Bullnox Androrush. I wanted to review this one because personally it is my favorite pre-workout thus far. So lets kick this into gear.

Let us start by how this product works. This is a unique form of pre-workout. Not only does it give you your essential energy boosting formulas such as L-Taurine, Beta-Alanine, Creatine Monohydrate, Caffeine, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, and Guarana to name a few, and boosts those N.O. levels with Beet Root, L-Tyrosine AKG,L-Arginine Alpha Ketogluterate, L-Arginine HCL, and creatine Creatine AKG, while keeping in tune with that anabolic state with formulas like L-glutamine, and nitrated BCAAs, but get this, it is also going to pump up that endocrine system of yours buy fueling your body with Tribulus terrestris extract, horny goat weed, and dodder seed to assure that everything stays functional fellas! Sex drive was threw the roof.

Ok, so now we addressed all that allow me to move on to some categories breaking down this product.

Taste/Mix-ability 10/10: I give it a perfect grade because it really just tastes like cool-aid. It is one of those pre-workouts that you can sip on durning your ride to the gym, no need to chug it here guys! No chalky after taste and mixes great. Also no need to ***tail this one!

Effectiveness 10/10: Certainly got everything I needed out of this one. I am not a fan of the tingly jitters that many pre-workouts offer, however the focus, and energy stays consistent with this one. 15-30 minutes before consuming you are ready to go and complete your intense workout. It delivers a great pump, yes you will be mirroring all day with this one. It didn't wear off on me halfway threw my workout, in-fact I stayed focused well after my workout to squeeze in some good dynamic "cool down" exercises. And working a 5 day split, high power, low to mid rep range workout helped me substantially. I will also say that I never grown a tolerance to this product and it continued to stay effective after 2 separate cycles.

Dosing 8.5/10: Per instruction it says for beginners to use one serving, intermediate bodybuilding athletes to use 2 servings, and for advanced bodybuilders to use 3 servings. My one concern is that no one wants to admit they are a beginner so will a lot of the time jump right into the full three servings, however, I will say that even as an "advanced lifter" (>3 years of resistance training at least 3 times weekly) I very seldom felt the need to use 3 servings, 1-2 always did me just fine, and helps to make the product last that much longer.

Value 8/10: I gave it an 8 because it is a bit on the pricey side, on average about $40 for 35 servings. Now for those who don't mind investing some money into their supplements this may not be an issue, however we all know that things can add up quickly. However having so many different formulas in it, it may even out since you don't have to buy other supplements, like creatine, test boosters etc.

Overall this gets a perfect score from me 10/10. I've insisted that this is one of the best pre-workouts on the market. It helps out big time that you don't need to buy a bunch of other supplements to make those "***tails" we all know and love. Simple yet complex, and it has all those things that we want and need to become better than we used to be.

Thank you SR and everyone who reads. Enjoy, and try it out. I think you will be happy with it!

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Taste Is Good
    • Good Energy
    • Good Pump
    • Excellent Focus
    • More Motivation
    • Increase Sex Drive
    • Did Not Build A Tolerance
    • A Little Pricey
    rt96
      January 28, 2014

Hey what's up guys, I'd like to say that the main reason I bought this was that I got free creatine with it, but I've been meaning to try it anyways. So off to the review.

Profile: (6/10)

The profile on bullnox is a proprietary blend of 18.1g, and in my opinion a lot of the ingredients are pixy dusted, I would list all the ingredients but it would take for ever and I'm lazy haha. But it does break down the categories of the ingredients such as:

Strength and endurance blend
    Neural energy blend
    Nitric oxide blend
    Anabolic solidification blend
    Endocrine ignition blend

Taste: (6/10) (watermelon flavor)

At first this product tasted good, it kinda tastes like if u were to mix a little bit too much kool aid mix in too little water. After a while it starts to get overwhelming and towards the end of the tub for some reason it started to nauseate me.

Mixibility: (9/10)

No issues here, mixed quite well in about 12oz water.

Effectiveness: (7/10)

First I must say that I did get pretty good pumps from this, which surprised me because I usually don't get much of a pump from pre workouts. The energy aspect of this product just wasn't really there. Now i will admit that I am sort of a stim junkie and have a high tolerance, but even at 2 heaping scoops I got little to no energy, just a wicked pump.

Value: (8/10)

I paid about $32 total for bullnox and I did get a free creatine with it from muscleandstregth.com when they had a sale, so I got a good deal. But normally you can get it for about a dollar a serving and there's 35 servings in a container.

Recommendation: I would recommend this pre workout to a beginner who is looking for a pre workout too try but if your stim tolerant like me I wouldn't recommend it.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Pump
    • Cheap
    • Little Energy
    • Tolerance Increase
    Falcon89
    Rep: -11
      October 22, 2013

Solid 8's all around because this product does work. Kicks in for me in about 20 min.
    1-10 scale
    Focus:
    9 then gradually fades to 6 after may 40 min, enough give a person a solid workout, your awareness does rise and it makes you want to lift.
    energy:
    10 The energy goes along with focus, you get the feel to want to do something, as soon as you feel it youll wish you were doing something.
    endurance:
    7 i find myself tiring after 40min, which kinda sucks, but that can i guess suffice for others.
    pump:
    9 nice pump, the veins in my biceps expand like hell, seeing this gives me the motivation to do that one extra rep.

Off notes
    I take 1.5 grams of kre alklyn before workout, 3 grams of arginine, 2 grams of taurine, drink at least 40 oz of water per workout.

In regards to tolerance, im ok with one scoop per workout, but i am certain that there are other folks out there that certainly need two, it does taste great, but there is better stuff out there. Not sure whether to believe the test boosting effect.

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Taste Is Good
    • Good Energy
    • Good Pump
    • More Motivation
    • Good Beginner Pwo
    • Good Focus
    • Solid Value
    Mayrune
      August 26, 2013

Whats going on guys. I'm new to the site but I am no newbie to body building. I have been training for a solid 10 years off and on. I just recently went through a cutting cycle and wanted a good PWO to give me that extra kick. Picked this up at vitamin shoppe for about 30$ if I remember correctly. Not really an issue as I don't judge on price but rather the effectiveness of the product. Just a reminder, If I tend to exclude certain ingredients in a product please know that I do these reviews while at work on my free time, and will not always have the container with me.

So I'm going to give this PWO a 9 overall. The energy is amazing on this. Even at a serving of one scoop I was seriously jacked the heck up! The thing I love about this product is it does not give you the jitters like coffee or too much Red Bull would. But rather a strong, yet smooth energy that takes its full effect within 15 minutes and lasts up to a solid hour even during intense training. The product itself is allegedly based on a set system. Meaning it gets stronger and changes how you feel after every set. Now I personally did not experience this effect but it did allow me to do heavier weight at more reps, and last in the gym longer before becoming burned out. As I said the energy is pretty similar to cocaine lol ( Not that Im on the stuff FYI ) . The only down side to this as far as energy is concerned, is that I had to up my dose to about 1 1/2 scoops near the end of the jug. However I would recommend cycling this product do to the test booster. Wouldn't want to start tampering with your own natural Test for too long.

Second, The taste is absolutely amazing. Ever had Fruit Punch Koolaid? Well, thats pretty much the sum of it. Mixes pretty well, one scoop per 6 floz of water is not bad, and sits well on your stomach with no side affects as far as that goes.

Lastly, the most important part and what we all really care about. Gains, power, and the ability of the product to deliver them both on a silver platter. I would have to say that this product alone did not give me great size increase as far as muscle is concerned. Considering this was the only product I used I can rule size increase out. However! This product did exceptionally well at increasing muscle density. Especially during and after my workout. The pumps were not out of this world but still a very noticeable difference. It really delivers in the making you look shredded department.

I would highly recommend this PWO to any level of experience over the age of 18. Due to the Test enhancer I would not try this if you are younger. I would love talk more about ingredients but I am sure someone has already done that. I will be updating my photo soon so everyone can see the results I got from just 35 days on Bullnox. Until next time, later ..

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Taste Is Good
    • Good Energy
    • Good Pump
    • Excellent Focus
    • More Motivation
    • Tolerance Increase
    tommy777
      August 26, 2013

My review is going against the norm I read up on Bullnox... I personally did not like it that much. The taste was great but I really did not get much out of it as a pwo.

Taste: 10/10
    Blue Rasberry which is what I always tend to get for my pwos. The taste was great and did not mess with my stomach at all.

Value 7/10
    I gave a seven because it is not that expensive, easy to mix, with a great taste.

Pump: 5/10 I did not experience much of a pump at all I went through the whole tub of Bullnox and some days were better than others but overall nothing really impressed me.

Focus: 6/10
    I do think it gave me somewhat better focus in the gym. But, nothing that was remarkable or even better than average from other pwos.

Effectiveness: 6/10 For me it was nothing overtop, I would just say average. Could not really tell if I was getting more from it than what I would without taking anything. I would say my natural pump is just as good as when I was taking this. On the other hand, a buddy of mine bought the product the same time as I did and he absolutely loved it. He continues to use it as his main preworkout he always goes back to. Everyone is different, I didnt care for this pwo but others have loved it.

Final: 7/10
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Taste Is Good
    • Good Beginner Pwo
      andyfrc
        August 20, 2012

Now that I have tried a wide array of supplements I am going to begin writing reviews with my new favorite supplement, Bullnox. I wish I just started with this when my buddy suggested it a year ago instead of slowly working my way up to it out of frustration in paying so much for so many different types of specific supplements. Despite the ever so frustrating proprietary blends that plague the supplement industry this product claims to have some good ingredients that I like to take before and after my workouts.

Today on my leg extension routine (full stack leg extension directly into full stack Leg press without rest) I was so zoned into my leg extension (MedX Leg Press 498lbs.) that I increased by 1.5 repetitions. I have been using this supplement for about 1.5 weeks now. I have been lifting for nearly a decade now and before I started using supplements with tribulus I had stalemated for about a year. I don't know if trib really attributes to any kind of actual accelerated muscle growth but it at least has given me the extra drive and machismo I have needed to push it harder than ever in the last 6 months or so I have been using trib on and off.

The truly amazing thing about this product is that you really are getting alot for what you pay for here. It has some aminos (protein) creatine, ZMA, triulus, maca etc. The product says nowhere on it that you have to cycle or use any kind of liver detox so I assume that eating some red grapes and drinking tons of H20 will keep you in the clear with this stuff.

Took 2 scoops b4 1 Scoop 1 hour later 1/2 hour after post workout meal. Wanted to restore all my nutrients :) Great value product.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Taste Is Good
      • Good Energy
      • Good Pump
      • Excellent Focus
      • More Motivation
      • Increase Sex Drive
      Dog4life
        March 23, 2012

Like most over here, i've tried most pwos out there.
      Bullnox is the latest iv'e purchased and i am very happy

Taste 10/10
      Blue Rasberry, great taste, no stomach discomfort at all, easy to mix !

Value 8/10
      1 scoop is enough for me, and container has 30 servings. Pretty decent value

Dosing :
      As most pwos from 30 minutes to just right before training works great for me

Results 9/10 :
      Great focus, lot of energy, good pump , positive mood, more strenght , lasting through my 1,5 hour workouts. I sweated a lot more ( due to yohimbe in the product)
      I had no crash at all and could sleep very well on this even take 6 pm.
      This is the only PWO that really kicks up my libido after first dose !!! (most other PWOS have the exact opposite effect for me ! especially those with geranium in it)
      Worked actually better then some stand alone test boosters (even if the test boosting ingredients of Bullnox don't seem be anything amazing). I got lil acne on my face and body from it, that showed me it ramped up my hormonal machinery.
      I think the right mix of typical PWO boosting + test boosting ingredients, right timing before the workout, makes the trick.

Side Effect 2/10
      Lil acne ony body, and very little zits on my face.

Final 9/10
      One of the best pwos i've tried yet. I really like the libido increased i got from it !
      I wish only it get a bit cheaper
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Taste Is Good
      • Good Energy
      • Good Pump
      • More Motivation
      • Increase Sex Drive
      • Good Beginner Pwo
      • A Little Pricey

Copyright © 2016 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.