Universal Animal Stak

Animal Stak Universal
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (85 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 97% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Purus Labs D-Pol Reviews
D-Pol (68 Reviews)
USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews
Pink Magic (159 Reviews)
Ronnie Coleman Signature Series Testogen XR Reviews
Testogen XR (31 Reviews)
Universal Animal Test Reviews
Animal Test (15 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs PowerFULL Reviews
6.8
MuscleMeds Arimatest Reviews
Arimatest (38 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Advice to get best results from a D-POL + Animal Stak cycle.
I was wanting advise on how to get the best results from a D-POL and Animal Stak...

Animal test + Animal Stak or d-pol?
Hello there, i apologize if this question is already answered but i had search t...

Get Jacked with the all new Animal Stak
Universal has come out with a new Animal Stak with a new more potent formula. ht...

10lbs to drop while taking Animal Stak?
I have started taking animal stak and like the results, i stack it with nurocore...

Should I stack Test Powder (USP Labs) & Animal Stak (Universal)at the same time?
So for the month of August (after 5 months of cutting) I will start my quest to ...

Is it overkill to stack D-pol, Animal Stak and test freak?
Hey guys I have all these supplements in my possession. Would it benefit me to t...

Stacking Animal Stak & Ronnie Coleman Testogen XR together, too much?
If one not me, but lets say a person was to stak Animal Stak & Ronnie Colema...

Animal Stak linked to minor kidney pain?
A buddy of mine is taking animal stak regularly, cycling off for about thee to f...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Animal Stak is a natural product that maximizes a favorable anabolic environment without the use of illegal or harmful compounds. It works by providing natural ingredients for optimal testosterone production, vasodilation, aromatase inhibitors, and cortisol control.

Animal Stak Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Animal Stak Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Stregnth Increase (69)
  • Builds Muscle (65)
  • Muscle Density (51)
  • Increased Energy (41)
  • To Many Pills (22)
  • Made Me Very Irritable (18)
  • Some Aggression (16)
  • Caused A Lot Of Acne (13)
May 27, 2011

Age: 22

May 27, 2011
 I stacked this a month or so ago with MHP's Up Your MASS for a bulk. I've heard a lot of good things about Stak, but had never gotten around to trying this out. So I gave one can a go, & was thoroughly satisfied. Saw an increase in both size & strength, while staying fairly lean during my bulk. Value is hard to beat.

Overall Effectiveness: A
In one month (1 can) I saw a lot of good happen with this. Strength shot up, put on some good size, & stayed much leaner than I anticipated.

Strength: A+
Saw awesome strength increases with this, mainly in he upper body. I started repping 225 on both the incline & flat bench, I graduated to the 100s on incline & flat presses, started using 50+ on laterals, & overall increased a lot of upper body strength.
I did improve some numbers for my legs, mainly on curls & extensions. For lying leg curls I can legitamtely rep the whole stack (150+), which is something I couldn't even think about before. With leg extensions I started increasing my reps rather easily, & started using weights well north of 200.
Best aspect of Stak by far for me, gets an A+.

Size: A
Put on good, quality size. I started filling out shirts much better, moving from a comfortable XL to having to 2XLs at time. Biggest improvement was in my legs. I've always had a thick lower body, but now even "relaxed" fit pants don't fit. I had nice pair of comfy jeans, that now look like skinny jeans on me. I kinda hafta wear shorts & sweat pants now, simply cuz I don't fit much else.
Another easy A.

Misc. (Muscle density, vascularity, etc.): B
Didn't notice much in vascularity, but density was good. My muscles felt fuller & harder, which is always nice.
Also, since I was bulking, my main concern was pudging out. I only saw a 2-3% increase in BF, which says a lot since I can pack on unwanted weight easy (genetics). I didn't run Stak throughout the entire bulk, but if I did I'm sure I would've stayed leaner.
Grades out good, B.

Profile: A
I like Stak's profile. Its more than just a simple test booster, its a bonafied stack unto itself.
I'm not gonna list the ingredients, but if you look at the back of the A-Stak tin you'll find it holds a lot of stuff that most look for. An aromatase inhibitor, cortisol control, DHT blocker, and more.
I'm not sure I can say I noticed each one working, but I can definitely say Stak has something Pink Magic doesn't.
Good profile grades out high, A

Value: A+
Its a good value no matter how you look at it. 1 can lasts about one month (21 days), & I only paid around $35 at Vitamin Shoppe. Just over $1.60 per serving, but considering all it has to offer that's a pretty good deal.
Well within my budget, Stak grades out high, A+

Overall I loved Stak. My only regret is that I didn't run it longer. I'm strongly considering running Stak again this time for 2 cans if I can. I was more than pleased with my results, & really believe the sky's the limit with Stak.
Universl's Animal does it again, overall grades out high: A (9)
  • Low Cost
    kevO
    kevO

Joined: 8/2010
    Reviews: 71
    Reputation: +3978
    Good review Deum. I love Animal Stak.
    Ive been thinking about running a Stak/DAA combo in the near future, should produce some very good results...

BrooklynBuff
    BrooklynBuff

Joined: 8/2010
    Reputation: +801
    Great review bro,congrats on hittin dem 4 bills

Joined: 7/2009
    Reputation: +520
    Dang it, my apologies Cole I meant to hit like, but darn iPod touch!

Anyways great review. This has been on my wish list for awhile. I think you just sold me on it for good. Thanks brotha!

Joined: 8/2009
    Reputation: +2792
    No problem dozer. Don't worry about it. I got a moto droid & the screen fudges up too.
    I think you'll like Stak. I really wish I ran 2 cans, I liked it that much.
    Dare I say, better than Pink Magic? o_O

Reviews: 9
    Reputation: +490
    I'm with KevO the Stak DAA combo is something I was thinking of trying together

Reply #6:

Joined: 10/2010
    Reviews: 28
    Reputation: +2203
    could you run two cans straight than m stak or should i take some time off after 2 cans

Reply #7:

Joined: 10/2010
    Reviews: 28
    Reputation: +2203
    @durden
    thanks broski, and when you run daa and stak u should start a log i may try after im done

Reply #9:
    Rocky35
    Rocky35

Joined: 5/2012
    Reviews: 2
    Reputation: +4
    man these reviews make this product sound killer. ive been dying to get my hands on this. i had a chance when i was younger but the guy on the cover made it look like a steroid so i was scared to try it. lol. these days something new comes up. i hope to try this with my cousin when i have enough money. good review

Reply #10:
    barserkers00
    barserkers00

Joined: 1/2013
    Reputation: +3
    interesting.. i will give it a try. though nice review.

Reply #11:
    Alex44
    Alex44

Joined: 4/2013
    Reviews: 0
    Reputation: 0
    Heard only good things about the improved stak. How did you cycle off?

Reply #12:

Joined: 8/2009
    Reputation: +2792
    I "cycled off" alright, lol. This review was written some time ago, so I'm sorry if I can't give you a better answer.

November 24, 2010

Reviews: 20

Age: 21

November 24, 2010
     Well I finished my 21 day cycle yesterday. The can comes with 21 packs and you take one pack per day with 7 pills per pack and Universal recommends you take the pack in between meals, and on training days take it prior to working out. I bought my can for about $26 which is a great value considering that overall I was quite satisfied with my results.

I'm 6'1", 196lbs, and 21 yrs old. Right now this is about my 6th month of dedicated lifting. Before I started my cycle I weighed a steady 193lbs and for the past 4 days i've been right at 196. I weigh the same time everyday with no clothes on or food on my stomach. I started to notice more mass in my shoulders about the 10th day.. or at least more definition. And I also noticed a definite increase on my bench strength and endurance. I went up 10lbs on my max bench and my reps for my normal workout increased from 6 reps on my last set to 10 unassisted on bench.

I seemed to be slighty more irritable as some have mentioned but nothing crazy. My single biggest complaint about this product is the acne it caused on my back and chest. I've always been prone to body acne but never like this.. It was almost like cistic acne. Big deep zits. Which is gross but hey its winter and my beach bod is still in the works so no biggie ;p.

I gave it 8's all across the board. I was very satisfied with my progress I while taking this and $26 is a great value. Also worth noting is that I cycled off Kre-Alkalyn right as i began this cycle. So I was half way expecting a strength loss but its quite the opposite. A solid product no doubt....
    taysab23
    taysab23

Joined: 5/2010
    Reviews: 44
    Reputation: +501
    if it caused acne.. you probably don't need any extra test buddy.
    great review though.

Cray
    Cray

Joined: 6/2010
    Reviews: 55
    Reputation: +2374
    Very solid review. Good job.

Joined: 7/2010
    Reviews: 20
    Reputation: +949
    Thanks guys... And taysab you might be right. But if it brought me closer to my goals then why the heck shouldn't I take it haha... But anyways thanks again

Reputation: +2161
    I had the same problem, I had back acne like a 16 year old, great review bro.

luda
    luda

Joined: 7/2012
    Reviews: 0
    Reputation: 0
    So did the acne go away after you finished the cycle or still there ??

November 15, 2010

Age: 23

November 15, 2010
     So this is my first Universal Product. and I am glad to say that I am satisfied with the results of it. I was always a lil skeptical of just regular natty booster because they all seem full of it, but I must say that this product keeps up to its promise. Before I decied to buy it, I was thinking about getting different types of natty test boosters, and other type of Nutraceuticals, but they seemed to add up in prize(although it would last longer); however, I had no idea how to take and in what quantities for it to be effective for me. Animal Stak has pretty much all possible types of natural test booster you can find, and you definitely feel and see a diference. I had better workouts, with increased focus and I was always able to lift my heavy sets for higher reps and 1 or more set. I did not noticed if it made me aggressive, my libido was also normal. No real difference in it, but my muscles started looking fuller, and more dense. I stayed pumped for a good amount of time after my workout( not a super pump though). One thing I did not like was the fact that you have to swallow so many pills on a empty stomach, however, it didn't make feel sick so it was ok. It is a lot pills though that you have to take, but I think anybody here can man up to that.
    One thing I need to add, is that my strength gains were very good, but nothing oustanding, but I definitely noticed that difference when I added Animal Stak to my routine, I was not taking any other supps, besides from my regulare protein whic is always ion my stack. It is a great, product that only complaints I have is that it only lasts you 3 weeks, which seems very short to me. The price of $32 on bb.com is not bad, but I which it had at least for the 4 weeks, there must be a reason why they made it like that. Another thing was that my back was breaking out like a 16 year old, I had pimples all over my back, and some on my face, but nothing bad on the face; It is still annoying though.
    Although I am 23, I saw great results with this product so I would definitely recommend this to trained athletes and the experienced folks in here. I know they will like it. Next time I use it, I will stack it with Animal Pak. Hopefully my review helps you guys make a decision.
    • Its On The Pricey Side
    • But Its Well Worth It.
    petey7408
    petey7408

Joined: 3/2009
    Reviews: 38
    Reputation: +3992
    Good review, bro. All I ask is that next time, put a space between paragraphs so it isn't one big block of text.

-AP

Blade410
    Blade410

Joined: 2/2010
    Reviews: 62
    Reputation: +2878
    Good review...

Keep stepping it up broski!

jmlstocks
    jmlstocks

Joined: 7/2010
    Reviews: 46
    Reputation: +2497
    Great review bro, does the test boosting effects in this mainly come from the ZMA and the Tribulus, or is there something additional?

Reputation: +2161
    Appreciate the advise Petey, and thanks Blade.

stocks,
    it has mucuna pruriens in it that apparently delivers 15% L-dopa which increases hgh i think, if i am correct. It also has longjack extract and avena sativa. I have read a lot abut these last two and they apparently help to increases test levels as well, it has l-carnitine and some natural "AI's" and milk thistle for your liver, you I think this would be a great product for PCT since it has so many ingredients to help balance your body and put it back to normal especially after some PH's. don't you think?

Reply #6:
    John5516
    John5516

Joined: 3/2009
    Reviews: 10
    Reputation: +57
    Good choice of Test Booster! I definitely liked this one when I tried it a few months back. I had the same results as chichistrong, but I had the increased aggression. But it was worth it to get the extra boost and muscle mass.

Reply #7:

Joined: 7/2009
    Reputation: +520
    Damn I missed this, but nice review ChiChi!

I really want to try this out soon.

Reply #8:
    Abandoned
    Abandoned

Joined: 1/2011
    Reviews: 38
    Reputation: +187
    Never tried this one,my next cycle will involve this stuff.My favorite pwo supp of all time is universal shock therapy,so im looking foward to trying this stuff.

December 15, 2013

jasondarius

Reviews: 2

Age: 24

December 15, 2013
    Stak Has My Back

I've used SR for awhile now just researching different supplements, and finally thought it would be good to give back, not just take.

So, I've used this supplement a couple times now. For this reason, I will talk about 2 experiences in particular.

Taste: It's pills... So nothing bad

Other supplements while taking this supplement:
    - Protein
    - creatine
    - BCAA's
    - Animal Pak
    - Animal Flex

Now to the good stuff.

Surprising first experience:
    The first time I took this I got sick about 4 days into it. This really sucked since the packs only have 21 days... so, I decided to keep taking it.

Result: I was able to go up in strength still while being sick and push through my workouts. This was HUGE for me. My disclaimer... I didn't go up in strength a lot. Maybe 5 lbs on squat, dead, and bench respectively.

Second experience (all was well):

Details: I ran 2 cans back to back

Effectiveness (8/10):

Strength: I added 50lbs onto my 5 rep max on squats, about 30 lbs to 5 rep max on deads, and 20lbs (about) on bench. The biggest thing that I noticed is that the same weight seemed to go up easier. So, I could just do more reps with the same weight which was awesome.

Body Weight:

I gained about 6lbs and to be honest, I had a hard time eating enough consistently... which I feel like I could have gained more if I was more on point. I want to make sure I make my point. I still had to eat enough to gain the 6 lbs

Expectation: Mainly strength with the hopes of a little size. Lived up to expectation.

Visually Noticed:
    Tightness, I seemed to be holding on to less subcutaneous water which is great. Also noticed a slight increase in vascularity.

Mood Changes:
    I felt slightly more confident than normal... and seemed to unlock a little more intensity (tap into beast mode)

Side-effects:
    I mentioned mood changes. No anger, maybe slight irritability... but, not even sure of that. So definitely good to go. Sex drive stayed the same.

Diet/Exercise:
    5 day split.
    Diet: 45/35/20 (carb/protein/fat) - Although some days it was more like 40/30/30 if I felt like I needed more fat.

Biggest con:
    I'm with a lot of people. I think it should be more than 21 days per can. I don't think it needs to be a full 6 weeks. I think 4 weeks would be about perfect.

Similar products:
    I've used another natural test booster but can't remember which one unfortunately so I believe it's unfair to compare.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Stregnth Increase
    • Muscle Density
    • Vascularity
    • Not Enough Packs
    December 9, 2013

Nirus

Age: 25

December 9, 2013
    Good test booster from Animal..

This is my second review so bear with me and many thanks to SR team for the legit site.

Profile 9/10: Contains natural test boosters- Tribulus, longjack . Arimatose inhibitors and Milk thistle extract(live detox). Makes a perfect for PCT stack.

Value 8/10: I dont care. If it works i will pay the price and this did indeed work for me.

Effectiveness: It worked wonders. On my Biceps days i could see my arm pumped like hell... Wow!
    I could feel my lads. No muscle fatigue. Strength was awesome. I could do more reps. Kept me doing more reps.

Overall : Go for it if you are looking for natural fitness kinda body or PCT stack. Burns fat Thumb rule: you need to be on strict diet and avoid junkies.

Downside: Lots of acne on face and on my back
    May be that's the sign for hormonal(testosterone) change in the body.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Stregnth Increase
    • Muscle Density
    Meuth
    Meuth

Reviews: 40
    Reputation: +3594
    Be careful feeling your lads in public.

October 29, 2013

Reviews: 12

Age: 26

October 29, 2013
    No fatigue, but …no strength!

After tiring long hours at work I sometimes find myself in need of a little boost but hesitate to go with pwos because I am kinda sensitive to heavy stims and at 25 years old (1 year ago) it was convenient to introduce a test or multi-hormonal booster into my stack.

Some failed me and others did well while each one provided different results in different departments.

Animal stack was effective in all departments except the strength one so I find it deserves a detailed review.

Usage:

I had two cans with one week break in between taking one pack 30 min preworkout on empty stomach or between meals on rest days.

Each pack contains 7 pills (2 white 2 red 1 yellowish 1 orangish and 1 purplish).
    None of them was annoying to swallow.

Profile: 9/10

I will not discuss all the components because it has already been done in details in many reviews but i will go through each complex and tell how it worked for me.

Natural test complex: No evidence of test increase. Strength was the same, no increase in sex drive and no irritability.

Growth hormone segretagogues: Yes. Gained muscle and got a bit leaner.

Aromatase inhibitors and DHT blockers: It works. No hair loss, no shrinking testes, no erectile dysfunction and no depression.

Cortisol inhibitor: It is said that cortisol inhibition will help muscle growth but can’t tell if the mass I added is related to this. On the other hand the good mood assured me this was working. In fact cortisol levels peak while facing a stressful situation and take some time to get back to normal and I felt the change having a cool reaction and getting back to normal quickly.

Liver detoxifiers: No problems.

Vasolidator complex: Some vascularity and pumps.

After 7-10 days of continuous use I felt it kicking in and the kick persisted during the one week off.

Strength 1/10:

This is what disappointed me! I was expecting some but got nothing and this is the falldown for this product, otherwise it merits a solid 9 for effectiveness.

My weights stayed the same and some has increased in the 7 weeks period but stak has nothing to do with it since I always get stronger in many lifts in such a long period.

Energy: 8/10

During the day I felt no difference but once I enter the gym my state shifts to “energy mode”. I become progressively more and more aggressive as sets go by to reach the maximum In about 3 sets so I have no problem with the toughest workouts even after being wrecked at work or lacking some sleep hours.

Short term recovery: 10/10

Yes, a TEN! It was incredible. I recovered in no time from the heaviest sets and even toughest drop sets. As soon as I stand up and take a breath I am ready to go again. This was amazing and really helped me with intensity and saved time cz I was able to finish a whole back training in 20-25 minutes.

Pumps and vascularity: 6/10

I noticed some pumps and vascularity but were not consistent and not comparable to NO boosters. The good thing was I looked fuller all day long even on non-training days.

Recovery: 7/10

It enhanced my sleep patterns just like I was on ZMA. In fact it contains the same amount of zn, mg and B6 found in many ZMA supplements.

I had vivid dreams through the whole journey and almost living a second life while sleeping and that helps big time with recovery cz once in r.e.m mode the majority of blood flows to muscles while the brain needs take a dive and the reparation begins.

On the other hand, no soreness reduction was noticed and that was expectable.

Muscle building 8/10:

I put 2 lbs of pure muscles and looked a bit leaner. I don’t attribute all the gains to the stak even though it was alone in the stack beside creatine and whey which I never cut off. It played a big role helping me with superb intensity and hormonal boost.

Value 8/10:

Some may find it a bit on the pricey side especially with only 3 weeks supply but if we think twice it’s not a simple test booster and derived from one of the finest brands on the market.

I’ve seen some ineffective simple test booster even more expensive than stak so in my opinion it deserves the money but like the majority of supplements it could be cheaper.

Overall 8/10:

For all who haven’t tried it yet: Go ahead! I’m sure anyone with any body type will see some kind of results because of the variety of hormonal aspects even at a young age.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • No Fatigue!
    • Good Mood
    • No Strength
    Gkeezy
    Gkeezy

Joined: 3/2011
    Reviews: 81
    Reputation: +1134
    Is this the new formula or the old one? Ive never tried new one, but the old one was fantastic!

Joined: 1/2013
    Reviews: 12
    Reputation: +265
    Old formula, and looking forward to try the new one.

July 7, 2013

gren71

Age: 26

July 7, 2013
    Good for beginner lifters

This is the first time Ive actually really used this product the way it was designed. I ran one entire cycle and moved onto the M stak to cycle off.

While on the stak I noticed increased trength and abulity to push past the "pain" and bang out another rep or two!

The pill pack is rather large, but they go down easy with water. I took the pills a half hour or so before i started my travel to the gym. And with the walk to the gym ended up about 45mins prior to work out. It would take a set or two to really get the stuff pumping but it absolutely worked for me!

A friend was taking the stuff and said that he was "aware" of his kidneys while using it. He had no other side affects and was drinking a TON of water to keep his boys clear of build up.

The only negative side affects I noticed was that If i worked out to late, it was hard to get to sleep. And I had decreased tolerance for people.

Price is a little high, but its a solid product so I didnt mind paying the price to grow!

Hard to say what my gains were, reality is that your not going to make major gains in 21 days when it comes to size. But rest assured that I did make gains!
    • Its On The Pricey Side
    January 23, 2013

randomdude

Reviews: 1

Age: 24

January 23, 2013
     Ive had 2 of these bottles/cans. and took them with m-stak the last time. i find them very helpful. i can see and feel gains and its amazing. But oh god. it makes me so irritable and angry. i feel like ripping peoples heads off all the time. so i warned my gf and she was okay with it. maybe u should do the same before u take it. But still, great product will buy again!.
    • Made Me Very Irritable

January 15, 2013
     _________________Value (7/10)_______________
    I paid $35 for one can, not a terrible value

_______________Dosage (5/10)________________
    7 pills/capsules approximately 30 minutes before workout. There was no aftertaste, but that many pills is inconvenient.

_______________Side Affects (5/10)___________
    bloating in the midsection. some acne, but not a terrible amount. Increased Libido

________________Overall (7/10)_______________
    I definitely grew while using this product. I stacked this product with A-HD, and while on cycle, I gained 12 pounds. The only downside was my midsection did bloat a little, but that subsided immediately after finishing the product. I would give this product a shot, especially if you are stuck on a plateau, and need something to boost you through it.
    • Low Cost
    • Intense Boners
    • Bloating
    January 14, 2013

mjh34

Reviews: 18

Age: 27

January 14, 2013
     Profile: Great mix of ingredients that cover your hormones from a variety of 'angles'. This will include AI, cortisol inhibitors, DHT blockers, liver detoxifiers, but I guess you probably know all this already.

Effectiveness: I didn't do any blood testing but my hormones felt a lot more balanced then they usually do. Mood was consistently better, increased confidence, energy levels, aggression when working out, etc. I believe I could feel this working had a general sense of well-being whilst taking this product. Have been making good muscle gains though I don't have a log to demonstrate any figures etc. Some aggression towards others at points though I'm not sure if I see this as a negative or a positive as at least you know something's working and you can dominate the weights, albeit after ***ing off your girlfriend.

Value: Decent value though in the UK everything gets hiked up a bit due to import costs or whatever, but not too bad.

Overall: Would take this again, I have cycled with Animal Test and without, and been pleased with the results either way. Increased energy when working out and general alpha male feeling throughout the day. Would be interested in trying again and investigating it's benefits further.
    • But Its Well Worth It.
    • Increased Temper
    • Some Aggression

Have you used Animal Stak? Submit your own Review!