Animal Stak

By: Universal

Animal Stak is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Universal. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Does Animal Stak work?

Universal Nutrition: Animal Stak, The Natural Test Pack. Increase your Strength, Performance, and Gains.
Let me start off by saying that yes I'm only 17 years old. A lot of people argue not to take a "Natty Test-Booster" at 17. What a lot of people don't understand though, Stak is more than just a Natty Test-Booster. It has ZMA in it, Liver Detoxifiers, DHT Blockers, Pump/Vascularity Complexes, Potential to raise Natural GH Levels, Cortisol Inhibiters. Animal Stak is such a diverse product. Even if your test levels are already maxed out you can still benefit greatly from this product. Okay, now time for the good stuff.

Value(10/10)- Stak comes with 21 individually packages of 7 pills. Anyone who uses the Animal Line ofcourse knows what little packages I'm speaking of. You may think that 21 days isn't very much but for the price I payed and the results it yielded was very well worth it. I payed about 26$ on AllStarHealth.com (By the way is the best site to order from (unfortunatly they don't care Nitrox II though.))

Effectivness (9/10)- Wow. I was blown out of the water with how agressive Stak made me. No lie, on prom night me and my girlfriend and a group of friends went out to eat down-town Athens at "The Last Resort." and we were walking out and these drunk college students came up to my girlfriend and said, "Why don't you come with me sweetheart?" I pushed one dude against the wall and his friend like put his hand on my chest and I pushed him to the ground. After that, a grown man got inbetween us and told them to Foo off before they get their ass kicked by a highschool student. Anyways though, I noticed Stak from day 1. I think day 1 was more of a placebo effect but it was well worth it. I going to me and my friends gym (we bought equipment and put it in his basement.) and just having a great "Mental Pump?" It was just outstanding. It Drives you to try to push more weight up. I don't really need an extra push in the gym but Stak deffintly helps with intensity!

Vascularity(10/10)- Let me tell you that I'm already super vascular. I remember on Squat days I'd always wear a little tank top and when I'd be on my way up I could see all kind of veins running through my shoulders and triceps and all in my arms. It was great! Also, when I would do some Leg Extensions, after I got done I would just see these three veins running through my quads. I've never noticed them until Stak. It was awesome. DOn't think since I'm vascular that I'm a little guy. I'm 6ft. tall and I weight anywhere from 182-185 (It fluctulates) I consider that pretty good for a 17 year old?? Besides the point though, when I did hanging leg raises superseted with Cable Crunches I'd get these veins in my abs leading down to my one eyed wodner weasel.

Hardness(9/10)- This is one thing I was expecting from Stak. My muscles looked/felt soo freakin full while on Stak. The awesome thing is that they still look that way even after coming off. I was recomended this product by my broman Taysab23.

Endurance(9/10) Yes, Stak also gave me great endurance. I just felt like nothing could stop me in the gym. I'd get done squatting 375 for 8 reps and still feel like squatting more weight. I'm telling you, Stak Motivates you to do more weight somehow. Like for instance, on Lunges I used to use 155 for 8 reps. (Never tried mroe weight.) On Stak for some reason I was like you know what I'm gonna do them with 225. I superseted front-squats with Lunges at 225 for 3 sets of 8. This will make your legs very very pumped!

Others- A lot of people claim that Stak makes them break out. It was actually reverse for me. It cleared my acne. I don't understand how or why but it actually did. I was expecting to gain acne.

I will recomend Stak anyday to anyone who is 16 years or older. It's simply an amazing product. I plan on stacking it with Animal Test for even better results. I'll probably do this on my off cycle for creatine and pre-workouts.

Key Highlights:
*Full/Dense Muscles.
*Alpha Male Feeling.
*Strength Increaes.
*Great endurance increase.
*Vascularity out the roof.
*Make you feel like Mike Tyson.

Again, I can't stress how much Stak is worth a try. It's very cheap and yields great results. Sorry for the long and drawn out review, I just had a lot of things to get across for Stak!!
  • Awesome Energy
  • Hardness Everywhere
  • Made Me Very Irritable

Okay SR time for another one of WarMachine's reviews from the steel crushers log. Today we will be discussing Universal's animal stak. While I am sure everyone may already know, animal stak is an effective complex test booster formulated to support several areas of over anabolic support. It contains ingredients that have been shown to increase and support both testosterone and growth hormone levels and output. It also contains an effective complex of anti-estrogenic ingredients, cortisol blockers, vasolidators, DHT blockers, and liver detoxification ingredients. Many would consider animal stak an ideal choice for a post cycle therapy regimen. I personally agree, but of course it should only be part of the regimen not the only thing.

Taste (N/A): The pills within the pack are virtually tasteless and I didn't experience any bad aftertaste or burps following the dosage.

Ingredient Profile (10):

Magnesium(as Oxide) 450mg 113%
Zinc(as Oxide) 30mg 200%
Chromium(as Picolinate) 100mcg 83%

T-bulus Extract Complex (Standardized For Protodioscin & Ste-roidal Saponins)*
Longjack Extract Complex*; Avena Sativa Extract (Standardized For Avenacosides A & B)

Growth Hormone Secretagogues 300mg
Mucuna Pruriens Extract (Standardized For 15% L-Dopa); Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine *
R-gene Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AKG); R-gene HCl *
Aromatase Inhibitors 200mg
Calcium D-Glucarate, Diindolylmethane (DIM)

DHT Blockers 475mg
Beta Sitosterol, Saw Palmetto Extract, Quercetin *

Cortisol Inhibitor Complex 300mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Phosphatidylserine *
Liver D-toxifiers 250mg
Lysophosphatidylcholine, Milk Thistle

As I mentioned in the intro, the profile is quite complete and contains several anabolic favoring ingredients that aid in numerous areas of anabolic support. Longjax, tribulus, and avena sativa have all been demonstrated to have positive effects on testosterone levels. Mucuna Pruriens for gh support, and arginine/AAKG for vasolidation are also good bonuses. Although,

I will state, however, that I believe that there is some under-dosing in a few areas particularly in the cortisol blocking complex and anti-aromatase complex. For example, phosphatidylserine's cortisol reduction properties have been demonstrated at doses of 400 mg or higher. Similarly, Acetyl-L-Carnitine must also be dosed intermediately for such benefits. A total complex of 300 mg is a clear indication that their dosages are somewhat low in this product. Still, potentially with animal stak, I believe that a cortisol blocking benefit can still be seen with conjunction of the other ingredients.

Usage (9): The amount of pills is overwhelming especially to a first time user. However, after a few packs, I think one can become accustomed to it. In addition, each serving of animal stak is relatively convenient to take. Simply take on pack a day about 15-thirty minutes before your workout. This is essentially the way I used it. I would take this along with my hit of alphamine and sometimes with jack3d micro. Goes down well without any contradictions.

Effectiveness (9): In terms of effectiveness I give animal stak a 9 out of 10. In conjunction with my other supplements, animal stak was a remarkably effective test booster especially when coupled with test powder. My gym aggression was intensified and I also found myself pushing more weight and performing my boxing-style hits with more force. Furthermore, along with the primary effects of ultima and modern bcaa, animal stak I believe helped catalyze the fatigue reduction influence because I found in preliminary dosage prior to my dosage of my ultima/bcaa concoction to have a positive effect in fatigue reduction. In other words, because animal stak would be taken before my intra-dosage of ultima and bcaa, I was able to deduce the fatigue reducing benefits by analyzing my endurance with some of my first training movements.

Another noticeable benefit I noticed was the libido increase. I was experiencing wood in the morning, occasionally throughout the day (awkward at times), and even upon going to bed. What man doesn't like that?

Value (9): For the results I experienced, animal stak in my opinion is fairly priced for the most part. The price range varies at 29-35 dollars. I was able to get it for 28 dollars at my local supplement shop. Since you get a three week cycle in each can, I would say this is a fair deal, especially considering the benefits. You'll need two cans to complete a full 6-week cycle. This could raise the value tag somewhat, but I still think it is a decent price. In short, the value knife doesn't seem to graze this supplement.

Cons (2): The "2" is to signify that I believe there are two cons, not critical, but cons nonetheless. The first con as I mentioned in the ingredients section is the fact that some of the ingredients should be dosed higher for their cited benefits. The second con is that, some users may find it an inconvenience not knowing which of the pills contains which ingredients. This was not so much an issue for me, but I am an over-analyzer.

Overall (9): Overall, animal stak gets a 9 out of 10. I would have given it a solid 10, but I believe that based on my experience, animal stak's full benefits can be achieved primarily through a stack of other supplements including DAA, creatine, and protein. Alone, I believe it may not personify the greatest of results based on its profile in some categories of ingredients. Thankfully though, animal stak was not alone when I used it. An exuberant arsenal of several great supplements ensured stak's maximum benefits. For those considering using stak I strongly recommend stacking it with DAA, creatine, and a pre-workout because I truly believe stak's benefits are best experienced as an add-on supplement, not standalone. When stacked, one can potentially experience an increase in strenght, mass, aggression, endurance, and libido. As a final thought, animal stak is definitely worth a try and makes a superb addition to any supplement regimen including those for both recomposition and bulking.
  • Intense Boners
  • To Many Pills
  • Unknown Pill Contents
deumcole

May 27, 2011

I stacked this a month or so ago with MHP's Up Your MASS for a bulk. I've heard a lot of good things about Stak, but had never gotten around to trying this out. So I gave one can a go, & was thoroughly satisfied. Saw an increase in both size & strength, while staying fairly lean during my bulk. Value is hard to beat.

Overall Effectiveness: A

Overall Effectiveness: A
In one month (1 can) I saw a lot of good happen with this. Strength shot up, put on some good size, & stayed much leaner than I anticipated.

Strength: A+
Saw awesome strength increases with this, mainly in he upper body. I started repping 225 on both the incline & flat bench, I graduated to the 100s on incline & flat presses, started using 50+ on laterals, & overall increased a lot of upper body strength.
I did improve some numbers for my legs, mainly on curls & extensions. For lying leg curls I can legitamtely rep the whole stack (150+), which is something I couldn't even think about before. With leg extensions I started increasing my reps rather easily, & started using weights well north of 200.
Best aspect of Stak by far for me, gets an A+.

Size: A
Put on good, quality size. I started filling out shirts much better, moving from a comfortable XL to having to 2XLs at time. Biggest improvement was in my legs. I've always had a thick lower body, but now even "relaxed" fit pants don't fit. I had nice pair of comfy jeans, that now look like skinny jeans on me. I kinda hafta wear shorts & sweat pants now, simply cuz I don't fit much else.
Another easy A.

Misc. (Muscle density, vascularity, etc.): B
Didn't notice much in vascularity, but density was good. My muscles felt fuller & harder, which is always nice.
Also, since I was bulking, my main concern was pudging out. I only saw a 2-3% increase in BF, which says a lot since I can pack on unwanted weight easy (genetics). I didn't run Stak throughout the entire bulk, but if I did I'm sure I would've stayed leaner.
Grades out good, B.

Profile: A
I like Stak's profile. Its more than just a simple test booster, its a bonafied stack unto itself.
I'm not gonna list the ingredients, but if you look at the back of the A-Stak tin you'll find it holds a lot of stuff that most look for. An aromatase inhibitor, cortisol control, DHT blocker, and more.
I'm not sure I can say I noticed each one working, but I can definitely say Stak has something Pink Magic doesn't.
Good profile grades out high, A

Value: A+
Its a good value no matter how you look at it. 1 can lasts about one month (21 days), & I only paid around $35 at Vitamin Shoppe. Just over $1.60 per serving, but considering all it has to offer that's a pretty good deal.
Well within my budget, Stak grades out high, A+

Overall I loved Stak. My only regret is that I didn't run it longer. I'm strongly considering running Stak again this time for 2 cans if I can. I was more than pleased with my results, & really believe the sky's the limit with Stak.
Universl's Animal does it again, overall grades out high: A (9)
  • Stregnth Increase

The Natural Test pack! Animal Stak from Universal Labs lived up to the hype that follows it. My experience with the Stak was as anticipated. After researching almost every natural test booster on the market I decided to make sure that the ingredient profiles of whatever product I chose contained nothing but natural derivatives. For example nothing methylated or anything that included crazy stimulants and no PH's for me. I've tried ZMA, T-Bomb II, Healthy N Fit's Steriodal Complex and never really got the "Amazing Results" that those products claim to produce. But the Stak... was a different Animal... hah ha...

Effectiveness: 8.5 Throughout the first week of the 3 week recommended cycle I felt great. The first dose was early morning along with my pre-workout mix before hitting the gym at around 5 am. My workouts were very efficient and intense. I only have about 45 min to an hour to workout so every minute counts. The "˜stak' was a welcome addition to the pre-workout stack: Arginine, Beta-Alanine, Con-Cret, Vitamin C and a nice cup of coffee. I had run out of Glutalyn before starting Animal Stak so recovery would have to be left to the properties that the Stak brought to the table that along with Modern BCAA but recovery was left lacking.

Results: 9 Before my order of Animal Stak got delivered I had gone to Vitamin Shoppe to pick up some ....well... vitamins. I had finished my Centrum Active Men and wanted to get something I could put together nicely with the Stak. While there I saw the Nutri Pack from Healthy-N-Fit and picked it up. When I got my order I noticed that Animal Stak and the Healthy N Fit packs had the same amount of ZMA ingredients. I thought that this would be overkill so I put the Nutri Packs away until I could finish my Animal Stak. During my first week I decided to check the ingredient profile of Animal Stak on BB.com. That's when I came across an advertisement for Jak's Animal Stak Pak from Universal. In a nutshell it was a stack with Animal Stak and Animal Pak. I looked up the ingredients for the Animal Pak and it read almost similar to Healthy N Fits Nutri Pak!!! I was stunned...so for weeks 2 and 3 I ran the Stak with the Nutri Paks from Healthy N Fit and the results are fantastic. Yeah... I got the ZMA lethargy during those 2 weeks but I felt like a Monster at the gym, slept like a rock during lunch hours and at home. It was like I could sleep anywhere on a dime but when you got me in the gym...fuggedaboutit!!! My muscles felt full (I attribute it to the Con-Cret as well but...) strength went up a decent amount...sorry I really don't pay attention too much to numbers but... I just switched from 85lb. dumb bell incline presses to 90lb. for 9 reps for 3 sets. It's got to be the rest I'm getting. Really nice...

Value: 9 Animal Stak alone is $40.87 shipped (I live in Jersey and shipping from BB.com is usually around $7.00) for the 3 week cycle. But the Animal Stak Pak which I recommend using is $63.77 shipped so you get a few dollars off if you order both together. If you decide to go with the Healthy-n-Fit Nutri Packs they're usually $19.99 for 30 packs at Vitamin Shoppe. But personally I would go with the "Pak Stak"...only because Animal Pak is chock full of good stuff for overall health, recovery and they go extremely well with the Stak.

Overall I'm gonna rate this a 9. Animal Stak did very well for me. I felt great and even the week after my cycle was over I felt like I didn't lose any performance. There are a lot of pills but I've already gotten used to taking a ton of pills. I didn't wait too long to start something else but I will definitely go back the Stak....

Highly Recommeded.

GB
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Density
  • Low Cost
  • Stregnth Increase

Well I finished my 21 day cycle yesterday. The can comes with 21 packs and you take one pack per day with 7 pills per pack and Universal recommends you take the pack in between meals, and on training days take it prior to working out. I bought my can for about $26 which is a great value considering that overall I was quite satisfied with my results.

I'm 6'1", 196lbs, and 21 yrs old. Right now this is about my 6th month of dedicated lifting. Before I started my cycle I weighed a steady 193lbs and for the past 4 days i've been right at 196. I weigh the same time everyday with no clothes on or food on my stomach. I started to notice more mass in my shoulders about the 10th day.. or at least more definition. And I also noticed a definite increase on my bench strength and endurance. I went up 10lbs on my max bench and my reps for my normal workout increased from 6 reps on my last set to 10 unassisted on bench.

I seemed to be slighty more irritable as some have mentioned but nothing crazy. My single biggest complaint about this product is the acne it caused on my back and chest. I've always been prone to body acne but never like this.. It was almost like cistic acne. Big deep zits. Which is gross but hey its winter and my beach bod is still in the works so no biggie ;p.

I gave it 8's all across the board. I was very satisfied with my progress I while taking this and $26 is a great value. Also worth noting is that I cycled off Kre-Alkalyn right as i began this cycle. So I was half way expecting a strength loss but its quite the opposite. A solid product no doubt....
  • Caused A Lot Of Acne
chichistrong

November 15, 2010

So this is my first Universal Product. and I am glad to say that I am satisfied with the results of it. I was always a lil skeptical of just regular natty booster because they all seem full of it, but I must say that this product keeps up to its promise. Before I decied to buy it, I was thinking about getting different types of natty test boosters, and other type of Nutraceuticals, but they seemed to add up in prize(although it would last longer); however, I had no idea how to take and in what quantities for it to be effective for me. Animal Stak has pretty much all possible types of natural test booster you can find, and you definitely feel and see a diference. I had better workouts, with increased focus and I was always able to lift my heavy sets for higher reps and 1 or more set. I did not noticed if it made me aggressive, my libido was also normal. No real difference in it, but my muscles started looking fuller, and more dense. I stayed pumped for a good amount of time after my workout( not a super pump though). One thing I did not like was the fact that you have to swallow so many pills on a empty stomach, however, it didn't make feel sick so it was ok. It is a lot pills though that you have to take, but I think anybody here can man up to that.
One thing I need to add, is that my strength gains were very good, but nothing oustanding, but I definitely noticed that difference when I added Animal Stak to my routine, I was not taking any other supps, besides from my regulare protein whic is always ion my stack. It is a great, product that only complaints I have is that it only lasts you 3 weeks, which seems very short to me. The price of $32 on bb.com is not bad, but I which it had at least for the 4 weeks, there must be a reason why they made it like that. Another thing was that my back was breaking out like a 16 year old, I had pimples all over my back, and some on my face, but nothing bad on the face; It is still annoying though.
Although I am 23, I saw great results with this product so I would definitely recommend this to trained athletes and the experienced folks in here. I know they will like it. Next time I use it, I will stack it with Animal Pak. Hopefully my review helps you guys make a decision.
  • Its On The Pricey Side
  • But Its Well Worth It.
  • Caused A Lot Of Acne

all right so i decided to run 2 cans of this awesome product during my cut. i'm currently stacking it with OEP. currently still 12 packs into my second can and i'm enjoying everyday that i'm on this product. It just WORKS!

i weigh around 90kgs right now. I have fairly high test levels and strength. But with high test levels also come high estro levels. So the aromatese inhibitor was the main reason why i'm taking this product.

effectivenes 10/10:

effectivenes 10/10:

why? like i said it, worked for me. And any product that increases my strength naturally is an A+ in my book. 12 packs into my first can was when i noticed a drastic change in strength.

I added a total of 40lbs to my incline. And now with my second can i have increased my deadlift by a total of 100lbs. In the span of 1 month that's just wonderful.

as far as the alpha male thing that everyone has been talking about, I in whatever shape or way, did not feel it. I was the same me, but now lifting more. And that was the extent of it. Though i did get a lot of focus that should be credited to my strength increase.

The pump you get with this product is great! no need for another pump product to stack with this.

the only downside with this product and with almost every Universal Nutrition product would be the amount of pills in every pack. But well, man it up. Like always.

value 8/10:
just because you don't really feel much of anything till you're nearing the end of the can. But for what you get, its worth every penny. i got this for about $45.

will i buy this again? Yes, after cycling it i will. Everytime.

I stacked this with:
ON Hydrobuilder
Myofusion
anavite
OEP
purple wraath
on fish oils
  • To Many Pills

Before I start this review I want to say something: I know what you're all thinking. I'm only 17 taking a test Booster, it won't do anything for me right? Wrong. I was looking up natural test boosters to see other peoples reviews on them and I will admit I was interested regardless of how young I am. I looked Animal Stak up and I saw kubitzkys review of it. He was also 17.

I'm not sure what else I can say about...

I'm not sure what else I can say about this product that hasn't been said before. It worked wonders for me. I noticed a totally different mindset while taking this. An aggressive, competitive, and unstoppable feeling. Although you could argue it was just a mental thing, I would use the product again just for that sort of placebo effect.
I noticed immense strength gains and it definitely helped me out when I started to plateu. I don't have the time to write a thoroughly detailed review these days but all I can say is I highly recommend this product to all people because I'm a big fan of Universal products and It gave me a different mindset to where even when I was done training I wanted to go back 15 minutes after I left.
There is only one con about this product I can think of and it was I was highly irritable while on this.

One more thing I would like to say is that it is not just a test Booster. It is a liver detoxifier, it has a cortisol inhibitor, and has DHT blockers included. This is just another reason why I consider animal products top of the line.
  • Awesome Energy
  • Some Aggression

Im on my third can and this is a very good supplement IMO.

Starting with the first can..

I didnt really feel much and to be honest I felt very lethargic and often found myself in a 'weird mood'. I wasnt angry or anything just cant really explain it.

About halfway into my second week I felt a pretty good strength increase and I was starting to get a little more vascular.

Im on my third can and this is a very good supplement IMO.

Starting with the first can..

On day 18 and on I felt like an animal in the gym. Stacked with Nitrox II the pumps were insane. I felt even more vascular. Strength had increased about 5-10 lbs on every lift.

As far as sides... I haven't experienced any aside from the unusual mood during the first week. I got a little 'bacne' but that's not unusual for me. Also, I had some EXTREMELY weird/vivid dreams. Probably the craziest dreams Ive ever had. I think I can attribute that to the Zinc/Magnesium?

As I said, I'm on my third can and have cycled about 2 weeks in between each one. I'm getting extremely vascular.

Id have to say this is easily one of my favorite supps.

Jeff gives this a thumbs up. Give it a try!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Density
  • Fatigue Reduction
  • Stregnth Increase
  • Pumps
  • Vascularity +
  • Weird Mood During First Week
  • Intense/vivid Dreams
Gkeezy
  August 15, 2012

So guys please bear with me, as this is my first test booster, unless you count D-pol. Anyways, I just finished my first container, and I am about to wait one week and jump into my second container as per the instructions.

INGREDIENTS: As taken off the Nutrition Label:

Aromotase Inhibitor 200mg
DHT Blockers 475mg
Cortisol Inhibitor Complex 300mg
Liver Detox 250mg

Pretty solid Ingredient list, covers Natty Test Booster, AI, Cortisol Control and Milk Thistle extract for liver health.

VALUE: 8/10 - I picked this up on Allstarhealth for under $30, for 21 days pack. Pretty good value, depending on the quality of the product.

EFFECTIVENESS: 9/10 - So I usually do not give 9's on effectiveness unless I literally see the progress of the product on my body. And with this I sure did. Now my diet was a bit erratic based on my work schedule, but I still was able to get in a good amount of complex carbs, protein and healthy fats. But there were still times I had alcoholic beverages on the weekends, a candy bar here and there and some other sweets.

STRENGTH 9/10: Okay so on my first day, I had a feeling like I was a beast on the gym. I felt the pump when I mixed this with Jack3d 2 scoops PWO and 2 scoops of Con Crete. In the first week the strength increase was very mild, but by my third week this product kicked in full force. I was lifting 20-25lbs pounds heavier on my bench days and about 50lbs heavier on my back days. I know this might not be a lot, but I was going for mass, in low reps heavy weight and this def helped with that.

MASS: 8/10 - Definitively saw size after my first can. Not a lot but I noticed my back LATS were getting wider, my Chest was popping out more, esp my upper chest, my shoulders began to develop more peaks, and my arms were def becoming harder and more vascular.

TEST: 9/10 - I know with a good test booster, there are a few things you can notice. 1) my libido was up, and it was UP for a long time. If you know what I am saying LOL! anyways, my Mass increased and I was able to add lean mass, even with my diet being iffy. I definitively feel stronger and can lift heavier weights, which also helped my ego.
This also helped slightly with muscle hardness.

CON: 6/10 - I guess the only con I can attribute to this, was that I became angry a lot easier and more irritable. Sometimes I would snap at friends and they would always ask me if I was using Roids. Also it increased acne product slightly. Otherwise, pretty good product.

OVERALL: 9/10 - For the price this product is def worth it. I am about to run my second can, and I can only imagine the results being even better then they are now.

Def giving this two thumps up!

• Girth
  • Intense Boners
  • Increased Temper
  • Some Aggression
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.