Home > Categories > Protein > Weight Gainers > Optimum > Serious Mass > Reviews

Serious Mass

By Optimum
Serious Mass Optimum
8.2/10
(Weighted average based on 76 Reviews)

Ranks #3 of 31 (better than 93%)
in Protein > Weight Gainers
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

shinndigg

All in all Serious Mass is a good product

Throughout my bulk the past several months I have taken several different mass gainers to help aid in my daily caloric intake. Serious Mass is a product that you can tell is driven towards that objective. Optimum Nutrition is one of my favorite supplement companies out there, I have hardly ever been steered wrong with one of their products, and this one is no slouch.

Dosage: There are several different ways I used Serious Mass, sometimes I took it as part of breakfast in the morning, sometimes during lunch, and sometimes as an inbetween meals high calorie/protein snack.

Profile(8/10): Looking at the nutrition profile on this product, the big thing that obviously jumps out is the calorie content, a whopping 1250 calories per serving. However the serving size is so gigantic (the scoop is pretty much the size of one you find in laundry detergent, and 2 scoops is a serving,) that a half serving for most suffices for both calorie and mixing needs. However with a half serving you are only getting 25 grams of protein. The way I remedied this was to mix one scoop of Serious Mass with one scoop of whey protein, to make up for the displaced protein with only a half serving. This is the formula that worked best for me. This products also will provide you with 252 grams of carbs for a full serving or 126 for a half, most may get turned off that the carb source is maltodextrin, however most gainers on the market are the same in that regard. This will definitely help you carb up for workouts and give you energy throughout the day though. It also has a low fat content so this could also be utilized by those looking to go for a lean bulk.

Mixing(5/10): If you buy this product, make sure you have a blender, otherwise you will be drinking lumps and clumps. And if you do have a blender, make sure you mix it well, and maybe even use a little extra water then what the directions call for.

Taste(8/10): I had the chocolate flavor of Serious Mass, and it tasted pretty good. ON is almost always on point with their flavors of products. If you can get past the sometimes lumpy texture from not mixing well this is actually a good tasting protein.

Effectiveness(8/10): Unless you are on a fasting diet or something, you SHOULD gain weight with this product. With just one 12lb bag I was able to put on just about 5 pounds taking only half servings. If you are a stereotypical hard gainer or have a busy schedule where you can't always prepare a meal, this is a good product to look at.

Value(7/10): You can usually find this for at/or around 40 bucks for a 12 pound bag on most online retailers. That will give you 16 two scoop servings, at about $2.50 a serving. There are cheaper alternatives per serving price, but you do get a lot of ingredients for your money with this product.

Conclusion: All in all Serious Mass is a good product for those looking for pure unadulterated calories and who want to pack on pounds. Nothing can replace eating real food, but this is a good supplement for when you don't have a fork in your mouth. I would recommend this product.

Pros:
Cons:
  • High Calories

markp

Posted January 2, 2012
Great review! Might have to give this a try

Posted January 2, 2012
picked up a bag today. you weren't kidding about the scoop size. a detergent scoop is probably smaller.

Posted January 2, 2012
small bit of advice for those who haven't picked this up yet. if you get the chocolate, do not stack it with a chocolate protein. thats what i did and just the thought of anything chocolate was a little nauseating.

jgn2112

Overall, using Serious MASS I've gained several pounds of lean body MASS

If you're reading this, there's a good chance you're comparing ON Serious MASS to ON Pro Complex Gainer. Before I get into the meat of this review, let me just say right up front that I've gone through about 3 10lb and 12lb containers of each and, at the end of the day, IN GENERAL, I consider ON PC Gainer to be better. For more details, read on.
First, the big differences between ON Serious MASS and ON PC Gainer are that ON Serious MASS has creatine, L-glutamine and glutamine, where as ON PC Gainer does not; and additionally, ON Serious MASS has 1250 calories and 50g of blended protein per serving, where ON PC Gainer has 650 calories per serving and 60g of blended protein. But don't let the caloric content fool you...One serving of Serious MASS is two of those huge scoops that everyone hates because they're too big into 24oz of liquid, whereas ON PC Gainer is just one of those big scoops per serving (incidentally, one of those big scoops is exactly equal to three scoops from just about any other protein powder...FYI). People, that is a LOT to take in. The first time I took one full serving of Serious Mass, I made the mistake of taking it in one sitting. ON even recommends you break a single serving up into two half-servings at first. I recommend you break it up into two half-servings permanently. I actually felt sick. So essentially what I think ON did is cut the ingredients and macronutrients in half and then double the serving size to increase the amount of calories per serving. As such, one 12lb bag of ON Serious MASS has 16 servings and is $41 or $2.56 per serving. A 10lb bag of ON PC Gainer is $64 for 28 servings or $2.29 per serving. If you want to gain more MASS with ON PC Gainer, then just take two servings worth since if you took two big scoops of ON PC Gainer, that'd be just like one serving of ON Serious MASS and you'd still have almost as much per container. Granted, you'd have a LOT of protein (120g) with PC Gainer, but hopefully you are picking up what I'm laying down.
Where ON Serious MASS truly excels is that it has 1250 calories but only 40 of those calories are derived from fat (3% fat by caloric content), where ON PC Gainer has 650 calories with 70 calories from fat (11% fat by content). So Serious MASS is by far the lower-fat gainer and the best choice in that respect for a lean bulk.
I've mixed it up with both skim milk and water and regardless, you have to shake this sucker for a LONG time, even sometimes taking a minute to let it settle, and then shake again for a minute to get the clumps out...otherwise, it's clump city. So it doesn't mix well. And the taste, while totally acceptable and no problem drinking, isn't as good as other products I've had (although the chocolate doesn't have the slightly strange aftertaste that the ON PC Gainer chocolate has).
So again, bottom line, if you're just looking for a good gainer, I'd recommend ON PC Gainer over this. Plus it's a better value. But if your goal is a true lean bulk and you're looking for every possible advantage, then Serious MASS is your choice.
Overall, using Serious MASS I've gained several pounds of lean body MASS while shedding an equal amount of fat in the same time, so the stuff definitely works. Because on a bulk, what you need are LEAN calories, and plenty of protein. This has both.

Posted July 24, 2011
Nice comparison review, but next time please space it out its hard to read a big block.

jgn2112

Posted July 24, 2011
Yeah, no problem Wrestler. This is kind of an atypical review format for me because it was a lot of comparison. Normally I try to break it up.

Posted July 24, 2011
hi. m a 21 yr old guy. i m 6 ft tall bt my weight is jst 48 kg... i hav tried many things bt all in vain.. plz suggest me which mass gainer is best for me as my priority is to gain as much weight as possible i.e need more fat den protiens. plz reply

tbo27

If you are dedicated to gaining weight, this supplement WILL help you

Okay. If you are dedicated to gaining weight, this supplement WILL help you. No supplements will make you gain 20 lbs of muscle in a week as you sit on your couch staring into space all day. If you want to gain weight, more specifically muscle, then get to the damn gym, eat protein like your life depends on it, and start taking Serious Mass.

First off, YES, it takes more than a plastic spoon to mix this stuff. That's because it's packed with calories, and anything with this many calories in it is not going to be mixed up completely with a few shakes of the bottle. Get a blender for 10 bucks at wal-mart, and get over it.

Secondly, the taste is NOT BAD. Again, this stuff is quality. There is NO SUGAR in it. If you're really that worried about what it tastes like, then you should probably take a good look at your priorities in a gainer and in your muscle-building routine in general. I realize that taste does have an effect, I'm not saying that I don't care about how a product tastes. I'm simply saying that to put Serious Mass behind any other gainer simply because of it's taste is absurd. Hint: Get the vanilla and throw in a banana. Maybe even some strawberries. It's F***ing delicious.

As far as the effectiveness of Serious Mass? It's incredible. Now if you take the recommended servings/serving size on the bag, you'll run out of a 12lb bag in a couple weeks. That's ridiculous. I take 1/2 serving a day, usually split up into 2 separate servings. That's still 625 calories/25g protein per day, plus the 2 cups milk that it's mixed with = 885 calories/41g protein per day. If that's not enough for you, fine, take more. I just make sure that I eat a lot during the day as well, so that's all I've needed. And it's worked.

I started at 149. In about 2 months, I'm now at 164. That's 15 pounds in 2 months people. Granted I hit the gym hard 3-4 times a week, and have been eating much more than I used to. Still, I feel like Serious Mass is what has gotten me the extra weight. I've used Prolab N-Large II, CytoGainer, Muscle Juice, none of them coming close to the quality, effectiveness, and with a little bit of fruit even the taste of Serious Mass.

In my opinion, you should stop reading reviews right now. Let this be the last review you read, and just buy it. Dedicated yourself to using it and getting to that weight you dream of, and start working towards it. You will be glad that you did, and glad that you chose Serious Mass to help you get there.

solid review

Posted June 3, 2010
great review...Im gonna buy it this week.

Posted June 3, 2010
Fantastic review man thank you my last review reading

Posted June 3, 2010
Nice review. Well said and very thorough. 15lbs in two months? Good for you! Kudos

I was very happy with the gains I made

I have gone through 2 12lb bags of this, and I am very satisfied with the results I saw each time.

Price: (10) I got both of my bags for $29.99, which comes out to less than $2 a shake with each bag containing 16 full servings. This is one of the high points for Serious Mass. 250g Carbs, 50g Protein, 1250 calories for <$2 a shake is simply the best you are going to find in a gainer. Granted you may be able to make your own concoction for less, but as far as mass gainers go Serious Mass packs the biggest punch for your money.

Mixability/Taste: (8) The biggest problem with Serious Mass is the sheer amount of powder you have to mix, 3/4 lb worth. Obviously this makes things a little more difficult when preparing your shake. It is hard to make full servings using only a shaker because the powder takes up pretty much the whole space, although half servings are more manageable. The best way was just to bring out the blender, which mixed it up fine. As far as taste goes, it reminds me of hot chocolate, and isn't bad overall. It is pretty thick, but what else do you expect from a gainer containing 3/4 lb of powder?

Results: (9) The most recent time I took this, I put on about 15 pounds in a month. This sounds like a lot but I play college basketball and I started the bag toward the end of my season when I weighed the least. Once my season ended I packed weight on a lot quicker since I wasn't running for 2 hours everyday. I also started taking Kre-Alkalyn and Casein, so the results I experienced were not from the Serious Mass alone, but it definitely helped me put on weight and make solid gains.

Overall: (9) I was very happy with the gains I made. Not the best tasting or easiest to mix, but it certainly did its job. Also a great value for the profile you are getting. I can definitely vouch for the nickname I have previously seen for this, Serious Gas, but that is just a minor consequence. I would recommend this to anyone looking to pack on weight, although because of the large number of calories you have to make sure your goals match up. Something like PC Gainer would better for a lean bulk, but it is also more expensive. All depends on your personal goals. I was just looking to put on weight, and Serious Mass definitely lived up to its name.

Posted November 15, 2011
Very well written. Couple of quick questions:
Where are you getting it for $30/12lbs? (I recently switched from Up Yr. Mass cause of cost and 12lb bags lasting a month) Cheapest I found was Allstar Health.
I am curious how many servings were you able to drink daily? I split a single serving 3 shakes a day. In my opinion, a single serving is a good amount for a supplement, (The rest of daily calories should be whole foods) two servings plus meals seems much.

Posted November 15, 2011
I had gotten it off of supplementwarehouse.com when they were running a special on mass gainers, although that site has been flagged for fraudulent credit card transactions. Supposedly they changed ownership or something, but still tread carefully.

I usually would have 1 full serving daily, although I was also taking 2 servings of Syntha-6 with milk for breakfast and after I lifted so that accounts for another 125g or so of protein, plus the casein I was taking before bed.

Posted November 15, 2011
Nice detailed review man. + rep

Dfost115

I gained a good ten pounds over my two months of this and Muscle Juice

I bought this as my first weight gain supplement when i found out that, as an xc runner and lifter, i was deep in calorie deficit every day. I decided on serious MASS because it had the most calories per serving. I have also used Ultimate's musxle juice 2600 which is what i will compare this product to.

Value:
Bought it for i think 45 bucks for 16 servings at my local supp store. Not great. But i quickly found out i could not take down a full serving, so it lasted me 32 workouts at .5 serving which is pretty good for $45

Profile:
1250 calories, 4.5 fat, 50 protein, 252 carbs. Thats one heck of a lot of carbs. Perfect for a runner like me. Also has 1 g of creatine mono and glutamine. You would think Optimum would add a little more glutamine to such a giant serving size. And 20 grams of sugar is reasonable

Taste/mix/texture:
I had chocolate and it was ok. Tasted like quality hot cocoa when warm. I would rate the taste at a seven, so not too bad. The problem with this product is its mixability and texture. I was able to take a full serving a couple times but its so thick that sometimes i just couldnt get it down. Do not try to mix this in a shaker. Blender is required, which sucks because i could not take this to school for after weight training class.

Effects
I gained a good ten pounds over my two months of this and Muscle Juice. Nothing to complain about there. However, i experienced a lot of bloating, which was usually followed by extreme gas. I ended up renaming it serious gas; because it was seriously bad.

In conclusion:
Carb loaded
Easy to put weight on quick
Pretty good taste

Thick like sludge
Giant scoop ***ed me off
Bloating
Serious gas

Btw this is my first review. Ill write one For other gainers i use as well

Pros:
Cons:
  • Puts On Weight Quick
  • Cement Is Easier To Mix
  • Explosive Gas
  • Large Scoops
  • Hard To Digest

Posted May 28, 2011
Nice review bro,I hate gainers.LOL

Cray

Posted May 28, 2011
Nice review.

I3CAA

Optimum Nutrition's Serious Mass. The Weight Gainer for hardgainers.

Serious...
Optimum Nutrition's Serious Mass. The Weight Gainer for hardgainers.

Serious Mass Claims/Ingredients:

*1,250 calories per serving in water; 1,630 calories when made with low fat milk.
*50 Grams of protein from a combination of faster and slower digesting sources including Whey, casein, and Egg.
*250-plus grams of carbohydrates to support fueling of intense workouts and aid in the replenishment of glycogen stores - with NO ADDED SUGAR.(As the container/packet states)
*Enhanced with Creatine, L-glutamine & Glutamine Peptides, Choline, Inositol, PABA, and MCTs.
*25 Vitamins & Essential Minerals with an emphasis on B-vitamins and Antioxidants.

-Overall, I was really impressed with this weight gainer, I find it very hard to put on weight, and am an ectomorph, and stay lean no matter what, and do very few cutting cycles. So I decided to invest in Serious Mass, and what a good choice it was! It worked for sure, I put on 4lbs with this particular weight gainer, I got what I paid for and I'm very happy with this product and just have bought my second bag, and I highly reccomend it to anyone who is looking to put on quality Muscle Mass. This supplement WILL Help you in your efforts to put on weight, but don't put your expectations too high, you're not gonna put on 15pounds with this stuff. But I can PROMISE you this will help you, stop relying on supplements so much, get up, hit those weights, start eating protein like it's flipping oxygen and start taking this supplement, specifically, Serious Mass.

TASTE: 9/10- Stop whining about it, the taste isn't bad, when did a weight gainer ever taste good? I followed a former person's review on here, got Vanilla, got banana's and a blender. The taste blew me away! Delicious! I highly reccomend that you buy a blender, get vanilla, get bananas, and likelihood is that you'll forget you're even taking a weight gainer!

Mixablity: 8/10- Now, this stuff is NOT going to mix with a plastic spoon in a tea cup. Stop whining, quit complaining, buy a shaker, or a blender (PREFABLY A BLENDER)- This stuff isn't going to blend with a couple of shakes of your shaker or a stir with your spoon. This protein is PACKED with calories. It's like 30 plates of pasta in one shaker cup!

On days at school, I'd bring Serious Mass as an MRP between meal times, at times I'd have the priviledge of using milk and sometimes water (I preferred low fat milk over water) and this is how well it mixed...

Mixed in a glass with water.

I found that it did not mix particularly well in water when stirred with a spoon. It was very clumpy and I almost felt as though I was eating it rather than drinking it. That didn't bother me, since I just wanted the calories, but for those who like taste and consistency, I would not recommend consuming your Serious Mass shakes like this.

Mixed in a glass with milk.

This was a little better than mixing it with water in that it definitely tasted better, but was still not an easy mixture in my opinion and did clump up a fair amount. I would not recommend this either for most who care about these types of things. As I said, I just wanted the calories, so it didn't really bother me much.

NOTE: I did try mixing this in a shaker cup, I had to shake it for about a minute until it dissolved, no biggie. Just shake it for a while and the clumps that were there will disappear pretty quickly! (Just get a blender- it makes life ALOT easier)

Value: (7/10) Now, I paid R499 for a 12LB packet here in south africa, thats about 70$. Thats not bad at all, comparable to how other expensive other supplements are here. Try halving the servings as I did, I would take a FULL Scoop between meals, and a FULL Scoop before bed. (= 2 scoops) On a non-training day, I'd take 1/2 a scoop between meals, and 1/2 a scoop before bed (=1 scoop) If you use the suggested serving size, you'll be finished in two weeks, faster than you expected, and maybe a bit dissapointed. You don't have to follow this advice, but it really worked for me!

So, whipping out my calculator, how much is it a serving of Serious Mass? It amounts to about 4.13$ per serving (2 SCOOPS) - Note this is in a 12lb doggy bag.

Calories 1250 (Mixed IN WATER!)

Calories From Fat 40
Dietary Fiber 4g
Sugars 20g
Protein 50G

+ Vitamins A,C,D and E!

Overall: With hard work, determination, if your goal is to put on mass, this is the supplement for you, and based on my personal experience, and gains, I have purchased my second packet, and will continue to see more of this particular product in the future. Very pleased, and I highly reccomend it.

- SUMMARY:

PROS:
*Builds Muscle
*Put's on weight!
*Good Taste
*Increased Energy
*Perfect for an MRP
*Good protein serving.
*Contains Vitamins
*Will help you reach your goals.
*Good Value

CONS:

*Explosive Gas, you'll blow girls away (But not in a good way)
*LARGE scoops, but no biggie. If you lose your scooper you can always use a spade. (Just kidding, the scoop size is not as bad as people exaggerate it to be)

-Overall this product get's a (8.55/10)

I highly reccomend it!:)

Posted November 28, 2010
whoa dude the scoop acutally is dramatically big. i just saw a youtube video of serious mass and that thing isnt even a scooper that is gigantic i didnt think it was that big.

:@ BigNastyRico

- Whats not helpful about this review...?

Posted November 28, 2010
Good review, just curious if you have tried any other gainers and which one you thought was better??

Posted November 28, 2010
Yes, Try Cytogainer or Pro-Complex Gainer. Amazing stuff.

First review on this site and i'm glad it's about Serious Mass. I started weightlifting the end of august and weighed about 145 lbs. I realized that if i wanted to put on serious muscle i would need to take in a large amount of calories; more than i've ever been used to eating. This is where Serious Mass is so effective: I took it in 1/2 servings of 1 scoop in the morning for breakfast, and 1 scoop before bed. I've gained about 5 pounds over the course of the week and a half that iv'e taken Serious Mass and i realize that 5 lbs is a good amount of weight put on, especially because i almost never workout legs, meaning that the 5 lbs was put on in my upper body alone. Just judging from definition in the mirror, it doesn't look like my body fat is increased noticeably since I started taking it.I weighed 155 when i started and gained about 5 lbs in the course of 2 and 1/2 weeks. The only drawback to this product is the serving size and amount of servings per container. I use ON's gold standard whey protein and one 5 lb tub of that stuff lasts me about a month, so i thought that would be how long a 6 lb tub of Serious Mass would last. Wrong. This stuff lasted me a week and a half before it was gone. I feel like i need to continue taking this to get enough calories to put on weight but $30 every week and a half for a mass gainer is alot. Probably too much for me to spend. Overall though it did it's job, it just didn't last me as long as i thought it would.

• Doesn't Last Long

I've had no bad effects

Results - To give some context, I am 5'10" and I weighed exactly 126lbs when I started using this supplement. I weighed myself at the same time of day naked. I've been using this for 2 weeks, I've already put on 10lbs. This thing just works, plain and simple. If you struggle to eat enough, have a poor appetite like I did, this product is a god send.

Taste - I've got the Strawberry, not my first choice but the others were out of stock. I'll be honest, it tastes absolutely awful. It ain't like Nesquick. You've got to pretty much accept this is very thick, gloupy, a very heavy consistency and tastes very processed. I tend to down it very fast otherwise its hard to get through. BUT, its worth it. Next time I'll have chocolate, it can't possibly be as bad.

I'll give some advice on how its best to use/make this in my opinion. If you use the guidelines on the pack your pack will run out in a week which is absolutely ridiculous. And actually totally unnecessary, there is no need to take 3600 calories of shake per day if you eat as well. I would split the servings down into half. I'll tell you right now, half a serving of this in milk equates to a pint, a full serving is 2 pints of a very heavy milkshake. It WILL make you incredibly full, and come on, drinking 2 pints is not viable for most people. If you can do it and have tons of money good luck to ya. But for me, half servings 3 times a day is very manageable and in whole cream milk equates to about 2500 calories.

Mixing...the best way for me has been to put my 350ml of milk into a jug. Then put all the powder in. Then use an electronic whisk to mix it for about 20 seconds. Try to do it quickly as when it touches the liquid it tends to clump up. You will get a little bit of lumps near the bottom but nothing compared to hand mixing or shakers.

Side effects - People talk about being bloated and having the ***s, I've had no bad effects. I really think splitting it down into half servings is sensible and probably helps your body deal with it.

In summary, if you want to put on weight and need calories, get this product. It WILL work for you. I wouldn't reccomend strawberry again for taste, but if I absolutely had to buy this one again, I wouldn't hesitate as the results are great.

Baard

Like many others, I have a hard time gaining weight. This has been a helpful supplement so far!

EFFECTS (9/10)

EFFECTS (9/10)
Effects came pretty fast, and even though most of my daily servings were only half doseage, I gained around 4 kg's. Personally I didn't experience any major fat gains, but I got more "filled up", which was part of my goal.

SIDE EFFECTS (1)
Increased gas

TASTE (4/10)
I would not recommend chocolate flavour. The taste is not horrible, but far from good. A good tip is to hold your nose while drinking it, if the taste don't meet your expectations.

PRICE (6/10)
A bit too high considering the amount of servings, but totally worth it regarding the good effects.

OTHER SUPPLEMENTS TAKEN (3)
Vitamins, minerals, and kre-alkalyn.

OVERALL (9/10)
Apart from being a bit pricey and gas producing, this product is realy effective-you will see results! It has a good mixture of carbs,proteins and unsaturated fats, and also has a wide range of essential substances such as vitamins, minerals and aminos. The servings are quite big, and therefore hard to digest all in one, but you get used to it quickly and probably find some good technigues for digesting it more easily.

Please note that I was quite unorginized with my workout plan during my usage of this supplement, not training as much as usual- the results described may differ.

Remember to keep eating your daily meals, this is a supplement, not a replacement. Good luck! :-)

Pros:
Cons:
  • Puts On Weight Quick
  • Hard To Digest

Posted December 28, 2011
Any suggestions on how to improve my reviews are highly appreciated :-)

CamSTL

Posted December 28, 2011
Pretty good review i'd say. You could compare it to other weight gainers if you have taken em or go into a little bit more detail (what the supp did for u on a week to week basis. But this is a good review. +rep

Thank you!

Posted December 28, 2011
Hey man, I just bought this supp, and im going to start taking it next week. I see you didn't noticed any major fat gains. I'd like to know if you did any cardio or just weight lifting during this process. Thanks.

Posted December 28, 2011
Basically weight lifting, only around 5-10 minutes of cardio. I experienced some minor fat gains, but nothing of importance, unless you're doing a lean bulk. Hope you'll see great result with this one, good luck.

Posted December 29, 2011
Thanks man, today started taking it just got back from gym. Hoping for great results. :)

Doolee

I was very happy with the results of this product

First off, When I was using this product, it gave me serious gas anything else bad besides that...No. This stuff is the flippin' bomb! It does it's job, I put on 3kgs..However, just remember, as all weight gainers do, you tend to lose alot of definition.

TASTE: Great, get vanilla and mix it with strawberries and bananas..Or just one of those (I followed advise from a former person who posted on this website) So all you people quit whining about how bad this product taste...A woman's you know what doesn't taste so great either, but it's not like you don't wanna get the benefits from it, so suck it up and get over the fact it doesn't taste like a vanilla milkshake from McDonalads. Then, people complain it's hard to mix, get a blender then tools. Also, don't try and eat this before a gym session for heavens sakes! Use it as a meal replacement or just before bed time. Yes there are large scoops, so? Geez, people nowadays always have something to complain about. The after-taste isn't that bad, and if it really bothers you go brush your teeth...

I was very happy with the results of this product, I got what I wanted, alotta weight. Three KGS...is alot of weight, and alot of muscle, which was recognised. I will DEFINETELY buy this product again, but remember, I prefer cutting to bulking due to the fact ladies love definition (abs for example) AND i'm doing this all for cosmetic reasons... If you wanna lift BIG, if you wanna put on those kilos you've been dying for, then this is the supplement for you. If you were like I was, 42kgs at the age of 15. Then THIS is the supplement for you, a year and 2 months later I now weigh 68kgs- Improvement? Yes (Please note I did not gain that muscle using JUST this supplement) anyway, getting off topic, this supplement will do it's job, jt tastes great, it puts on weight quick, you feel a bit full after you eat a full serving, but that's only just normal, I would blend mine with banana's and milk...so no wonder! 1850 Calories? Yeah, thats about half of what I require iN a day in one go!

Also, remember, try and split the servings, you'll end up being happier with the results. What I mean is, on a training day (weight lifting day) take ONE scoop between breakfast and lunch, and then ONE before bed time (with milk I preferred)

On NON-Training days, use only HALF A SCOOP at break-time, then HALF A scoop before bed. Don't use the full serving size written on the back, otherwise the product will be finished so fast you'll be dissapointed...

Anyway, I just wrote what came to my mind, remember i'm only a 16 year old boy not a professional writer...So stuff all you critics:):) Haha jokes, ANY questions pertaining to this supplement can be asked below, i'll answer back ASAP!

IF THE BAR AIN'T BENDIN, UR JUST PRETENDIN:)