OxyShred

By: EHPlabs

March 19, 2013

Just ordered my second tub of Oxyshred. It took me 4-5 weeks to complete the first one and I stacked it with Jack3d Micro. i just wrote my review about it as I have valued from other peoples reviews when researching my supp stacks.

With fat loss supplementation I have only used a fat burner about a year or so ago but I was told it was banned. I do take my whey shakes, creatine, BCAA's, tribulus, pre workout (this time, Jack3d Micro) here and there and also the usual MCT and flaxseed oil, vitamin C and a multivitamins. The first fat burner helped me drop my bf% so I was looking for something that could do a similar job. I was recommended Oxyshred by my local supplement shop, he said it had a really good ingredient profile and he was trying it and was feeling and training great.

Taste and Mixability:
OxyShred was not grainy like the previous fat burner I took. I remember the grape flavour from the old one was overwhelming strong and had to add more water to get the last grainy bits stuck on bottom of shaker. This melon flavor Oxyshred mixed really easy in my shaker bottle. I was making it in the morning and sipping it on my way to work. 10/10

Effects:
The feeling I had during the day was good, it really picked me up and got me energized. My work days seemed to fly by. No come down or anything like that, it felt like it took me to a good level and kept me there for hours. Nothing too high and overly stimy or anything.

Before a workout about 30 minutes I would take the second dose. Talk about sweat during my weight sessions. I started to incorporate high rep (15-20) with strict 60 sec rest periods. My heart rate was up and the sweat was great. These types of workouts during a cut are draining but Oxyshred did well to keep me going for full session. Nothing like a strong pre workout, but I am in cut mode so the sweat and burning feeling was great from this product.

Value:
It is a bit pricey, but there are 60 serves, so it does stretch out. i took 2 serves per day, and it last me a month. I worked it out to be approx $2 per day, which is cheaper than a soda. but some people will say its expensive. 8/10

Overall:
Looking forward to keeping my cutting program going. I feel dryer, tighter and the feeling didn't not ware off towards the last week were some other products I build a tolerance to due to the stims or high caffeine. This is even though I was stacking it with Micro!!

Oxyshred gave me a good feeling all the way to the end that's why I just purchased my second tub. 9/10
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Crash
  • Fat Loss
  • Good Thermogenic
  • Lost Stomach Fat
  • Nice Taste
  • No Grittiness
  • Increased Alertness

November 26, 2013

It looks extremely suspicious that the 3 reviews for this product were all a week apart, from members who are unknown and haven't come back to the site since, and were the only ones interacting with the reviews. Care to explain what brought you to the site?

March 14, 2013

I got some of the OxyShred about a month ago after hearing some really good feedback from the boys at the gym who were in their cut phase. It wasn't cheap but there was lots of talk going around about all the great fat loss results that I had to check out the stuff for myself.

Everyone was talking about taking it all different kinds of ways, like 2 scoops in the morning and some other guys were taking it morning and afternoon and my other buddy was taking it together with his preworkout. I was unsure about what was the best so I decided to just follow the instructions and take a scoop in the morning and another scoop in the afternoon at around 3pm when I was getting my coffee cravings in class.

Flavor wise, I liked it. Had the bright orange colored cantaloupe melon flavoured one. I was tossing up the pink grapefruit flavour but it sounds like a flavour my mom would like rather than me. The flavor was nice. Im not really too fussed about flavors because most things taste like crap so I was actually pretty surprise when this stuff tasted good. It was initially a little sweet but then I realized I didn't put enough water with it. It helps to actually read the directions... lol

In the first couple of weeks, my biggest feeling was the lift in energy and my overall focus and attention even in class and at the gym or even during wrestling practice. I felt happy on it too and I couldn't really feel that I had lost any weight on it or anything. I stuck to it and finished the tub. my biggest observation was that I was definitely sweating a lot more at the gym and while running and during wrestling practice. My biggest shock came when my wrestling team were doing weigh ins and I realized that I had dropped 5 lbs. coach kept asking what I was doing because he was worried that I might have lost strength, but the best part was that I even felt stronger. The only thing I could pinpoint for the drop in weight was Oxyshred and that's when I realized how awesome it had worked. I had gone on to ignore mode for a while and just took it everyday because it made me feel good.

I give this Oxyshred stuff a double thumbs up and a double big toes up too. Very impressed. I've actually just bought another tub this afternoon and I am eager to try some of the ways my buddies were talking about to see if the effects are any different
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Kept Strength
    • Increased Alertness
    • Fat Loss
    • Good Thermogenic
    • Lost Stomach Fat
    • Mood Lifter

• sdunlimited
        March 14, 2013

Any idea what your BF% was pre and post taking this? You're pretty darn lean in your avatar if that's you - just curious if you noticed any differences in the mirror.
      • Jazzfan
        March 14, 2013

Hey man, don't really know what my bf% was or is.. isn't it true that its really hard to calculate unless you have one of those scan things done. i've always been lean, but it's the annnoying fat around my lower back and around the belly button area that was hard to strip off man. visible changes in the mirror and probably stripped off some excess water wieght too. just feeling overall tighter, but had Outback steak house tonight for dinner, so feeling a bit bloated.. lol
      • Beastman
        March 14, 2013

Jazzfan, how much BF u think u have lost on oxyShred

March 13, 2013

I bought a tub of Oxyshred online and used it for the 4 weeks straight. It was advised to me by my sister who is a trainer and liked the ingredient profile. A lot of my friends have been asking a whole load of questions about it, so I figured I would put up this review for them all to see my super happy results!

To give you some background, I am a 23yo, who works full time with a baby. I am lucky enough to allocate 3-4 times a week to my exercise routine. I like to join in classes and do different circuits in these, like a total body burn. Great cardio and works well to tone up.

I bought the Wild Melon flavour. It had a dry taste the first couple times I took it. After a few days I got used to it and funnily enough, the taste became nice and smooth. No after taste or needing to chase it down with more water. After the initial couple days I started to crave to have it. Nothing to complain about considering I have taken pre workouts before and the taste of those were so wrong.

I normally mix my Oxyshred in a large glass
      with a teaspoon, and it always mixes and dissolves great.

I drank OxyShred first thing in the morning
      and then would organise things for my son,
      there was no stomach discomfort or anything
      like that. The first few times taking it, by
      the time I was driving to work I totally
      forgot I missed breakfast, which now I have
      once I arrive at work which is not far at
      all. Energy levels increased and felt good
      for few hours. It was a nice, clean and long
      lasting. Another noticeable thing was I was
      getting a little sweaty in the office. During
      my first food break I just wasn't that
      hungry.

I had my second dose on my drive to my workout after work in a water bottle. During workout energy levels would be fantastic, sweat was so much more than when I didn't take Oxyshred. Got me jumping and working so much harder. These workouts felt great.

My overall opinion of the OxyShred is that it really gets you in the mood and pumped up, sweat is great and after the first tub I did order another one. My stomach area looks tighter and I feel I have so much more energy at work and during my workouts. My only criticism is that it was difficult to find and was annoying cos I had to phone a couple of different places.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Fat Loss
      • Good Thermogenic
      • Lost Stomach Fat
      • Mood Lifter
      • Nice Taste
      • No Grittiness

• SpartanGirl
          March 13, 2013

Hi, thanks for the comprehensive review. Just wondering if this product suppresses your appetite too? Have you been able to keep off the weight, or does it come back when you stop taking Oxyshred
        • gsowhat
          March 13, 2013

Hi Spartan Girl, yes, it's pretty good for supressing appetite. Ive never had a massive appetite issue, but it has taken away my sweet cravings at 3pm. I can't comment on the putting weight back on issue. I think being realistic is important. if you continue with a clean healthy lifestyle and training, you will keep the weight off. the hardest thing for me used to be trying to get it off. stay committed and consistnet
          November 26, 2013

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.