vasilgj

• Reputation is somewhat low. (+23)
  • Was an active member for 3 months, but hasn't been online since August, 2017
  • Member has only posted 2 reviews
  • Low community participation
TROPHY CASE

Deals Shared

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. vasilgj will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 145 days.

Reviews by vasilgj

May 14, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Great Endurance
  • Great Pump
  • Extreme Focus

What's up SR, this is review number 2. I found out about SR through the Stack3d Pro. I wanted to write this review to help people choose the right pre workout for them -something a lot of people have trouble with. My personal goals are to increase lean body mass, while maximizing athletic performance. I will be reviewing a few more products in the near future including but not limited to protein powders, pre workouts, BCAA's/EAA's.

Citrulline Malate: used to increase endurance and reduce fatigue. Citrulline is converted into arginine in the body which increases nitric oxide levels and causes vasodilation. Malate means that there is malic acid added to increse the absorption of citrulline.
    Beta Alanine: has been shown to increase endurance and prevent fatigue.
    Agmatine: comes from the breakdown of the amino acid L-arginine. It is regulates nitric oxide which is responsible for vasodilation. It has also been shown in studies to decrease neuropathic pain.
    Taurine: an amino acid found in many foods, but most often in meats. Studies have shown that it increases blood flow, decreases fatigue, and increases performance. Researchers are currently studying its effects as an anti-diabetic.
    Caffeine Anhydrous: simply "dehydrated" caffeine, in powder form. Caffeine has been shown to increase focus, power output, fat oxidation, glucose regulation, and many more.
    N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine Citrate: also known as Eria Jarensis, is a popular CNS stimulant, milder than DMAA. It acts as a mood enhancer, it increases focus and power.
    2 Aminoisoheptane: also known as DMHA, is very similar but milder than DMAA. It is known to enhance mood, focus, and power. DMHA is mostly responsible for its euphoric properties.
    Theobroma cocoa extract: naturally found in dark chocolate, theobroma provides cardiovascular and cognitive support. It is known to increase blood flow, thus enhancing "the pump." It has also been shown to decrease LDL and increase HDL
    Higenamine: it has been shown to have anti asthmatic effects, by causing bronchodilation. It has been used in a lot of fat burners because of its ability to act similarly to ephedrine
    Bioperine: a patent ingredient used to increase absorption
    Rauwolscine: also known as alpha yohimbine, very similar to yohimbine, but much more potent. Aids in improved mood, fat burning, and lean mass preservation.

Taste: I've tries sour gummy bear and strawberry kiwi. They both taste great, but sour gummy flavor is out of this world. I'm not the type of person to really care about flavors, but that one is simply amazing.
    Mixability: pretty average, I would recommend using room temp water. There's still some "leftovers" in the shaker after I drink it.
    Dosing:
    Citrulline Malate 6g. Malate simply means that there is a malic acid molecule which has been shown to increase absorption. 2:1 ratio yields 4g citrulline and 2g malic acid. Citrulline supplementation is suggested at 4-8g
    Beta Alanine 3.2g is the clinical dose
    Agmatine sulfate 1g. Agmatine has been studied in doses 500mg-2g
    Taurine 1g. Doses 500mg-2g have been shown to be effective
    Caffeine 250mg. Effects are dose and tolerance dependent. 200-300mg has been shown to produce desired effects
    N Phenethyl Dimethylamine Citrate 125mg. While there is no recommendations on dosage, 125-250mg are commonly used
    2 Aminoisoheptane 100mg. While there is no recommended dosage, 100-200mg has been shown to be effective
    Theobroma 50mg. There is no recommend dosage, but 50-100mg is commonly used and seems to be effective.
    Higenamine 25mg. Dosages 20-30mg have been shown to be effective
    Bioperine 10mg. Studies supported 5mg as an effective dose
    Rauwolscine 2mg. There is no recommended dosage, but 1-2 mg are commonly used and seem to be effective

What can I say, this pre workout is true to its name. I start feeling the effects around 20 mins after I drink it, and it keeps me going through my entire workout which is usually about 1.5 hours. Pump is great. The combination of citrulline, agmatine, and theobroma really do the trick for me. Focus and power are phenomenal. The first time I tried this, I was blown away. Still to this dsy, 2 months later, it delivers what it promises. I respond very well to the mixture of beta alanine, caffeine, eria jarensis, DMHA, rauwolscine, and taurine. Like I said, it kicks in about 20 mins after I take it, and I seriously cannot wait to get in the gym and lift something. I feel like I'm "in the zone" for my entire workout, I've had some of my best workouts with Total War. I would recommend stacking it with Big Noise

About average, I bought this on a BOGO free deal for about $40, but I've seen it between $30-$40.

Side Effects

None for me

Conclusion

This is my go-to pre workout, I will keep taking it for sure. If you're a fan of stimulant pre workouts, then Total War might be the one for you.

May 10, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Incresed Focus
    • Incresed PUMPS

Ingredient profile is pretty solid. Big noise includes a mixture of nootropics and "pump" ingredients, at the right doses, that have been shown to be effective in increasing performance and focus. Glycerol is an ingredient that "draws" water into the muscle and makes them look and feel fuller. On that note, if you're trying to cut down, you might want to avoid this ingredient due to its water retention properties. BetaPower is a patent form of betaine which has been shown to have multiple benefits in trained athletes. Studies have shown a 30% increase in squat repetitions in 7 days, and 60% in 14 days. BetaPower also claims to be "an effective osmolyte, protecting cells and cellular proteins against the effects of dehydration and other stressors." Astragalus is an adaptogen commonly used in Chinese medicine with multiple health benefits such as anti-inflammatory action, cardiovascular support, endocrine support, etc. In sports, astragalus is used to combat fatigue and keep you going longer and harder. Alpha-glycerophosphocholine or Alpha-GPC is a popular nootropic used to enhance cognitive properties in athletes. It has also been used (in much higher doses) in studies to treat Alzheimer's disease. Studies have shown a 14% increase in power output with 300-600mg supplementation of Alpha-GPC. CDP Choline is another nootropic used in Big Noise which has been shown to promote attention, memory, and support cognitive decline. Rhodiola Rosea is an adaptogen commonly used in Chinese medicine. It has been shown to reduce fatigue, reduce inflammation, increase cognition, reduce muscle damage, and improve mood. Huperzine has been shown to decrease the enzyme acetylcholinesterase, which breaks down acetylcholine, thus leading to increased acetylcholine levels in the brain. Acetylcholine is the neurotransmitter responsible for memory, cognition, focus, and problem-solving. Agmatine comes from the breakdown of the amino acid L-arginine. It is regulates nitric oxide which is responsible for vasodilation. It has also been shown in studies to decrease neuropathic pain. Personally I prefer L-citrulline instead of agmatine.

Taste is pretty spot on with every flavor. Blue lemonade and watermelon are my personal favorites.
      Mixability is pretty average, I would recommend using room temperature water.
      Dosing: effective dosage of glycerol has been shown to be around 2-5g. Big noise has it at 3g.
      Studies on BetaPower were done at 2.5g which is what Big noise contains.
      Astragalus dosing runs at 500mg-2g. 1g in Big noise seems to do the job
      Agmatine is usually dosed at 500mg-2g. 1g in Big noise
      Clinical doses for Alpha-GCP is at 300-600mg. Big noise has 300mg
      Clinical doses for CDP Choline is 250mg to 1.5-2g. 250mg in Big noise
      Rhodiola Rosea studies have shown a dose 200mg-600mg to be effective. Big noise contains 200mg
      Studies on Huperzine A have shown a dose of 50-200mcg to be effective. Big noise contains 200mcg

2 months later, this pre workout hasn't disappointed me. It delivers the same results every single time. I usually drink it 15-20 minutes before my workout, and by the time I walk into the gym, I'm ready to go. Focus is sharp throughout my entire workout, it allows me to really be able to get that mind-to-muscle connection, and contract the muscle. Pump is great, I respond great to the ingredients so half-way through vascularity is on point. Energy is pretty good, of course this also depends on the mood of the day, there are days where you have great workouts and other days not so much. But more than often this pre workout keeps me going throughout my entire workout, I don't feel fatigued. My workouts are usually about 1.5 hours long and I can feel the effects the entire time. Tip: stack with Total War, you will not be disappointed.

About average. I've stuck to it because it took me a while to find a stim-free pre workout that I liked, so it is totally worth it in my opinion.

Side Effects

None for me.

Conclusion

If you're looking for a pump/stim-free product, Big Noise might be the one for you. I've been taking it for a few months now and it has never disappointed.