scholl24

TROPHY CASE

MVRs

First Bloods

*Rookie League

Comments

*Rookie League

Forum Posts

Reputation

Votes Cast

Answers

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. scholl24 will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 21 days.

Reviews by scholl24

Overall
Thanks to VMI Sports® for sending it out!
  February 10, 2019

• Great Recovery
  • Good Meal Replacment
  • Keeps You Full
  • Price Could Use A Little Work

Major Mass is a lean mass gainer produced by VMI Sports Nutrition. It is labeled to either be taken with two scoops or four scoops, which I usually went for four every time I made myself a shake. It gives you a feeling of fullness and size as you load up your muscles. Over the time period of the entire container. I gained 3lbs of lean muscle, but can not 100% credit this to the shakes.

My names Scholl, and I am 18 years old. I lift 5 days a week and have recently been pushing my bench press to the max. My max one rep is 275 lbs, and I have been doing chest twice a week to really push myself to getting a better chest. My large build also keeps me from running as fast as I used to, so I have been working on explosive movements and cardio to increase my speed for sports like soccer and football. I am also a Les Mills certified instructor, and teach spin classes on monday's at my local gym. I am currently playing football, and everything I do within the gym is to increase or better my performance on the field. I want to say a huge thank you to VMI SN, you guys have produced quality products time after time that I have tried, and I am sorry that my review has take this long to get up. Thank you VMI!

Calories from Fat 45
Total Carbohydrate 30 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 10 g
Protein 20 g

Taste:
I originally told VMI - Send me whatever the customers love, and they came back with "okay, then you're getting marshmallow charms! At first, I thought "okay maybe I should have just asked for like peanut butter or something" but the marshmallow was delicious! Just like lucky charms, the shake comes with marshmallow pieces inside. If you have ever tried any other proteins or wheys, specifically GHOSTS cereal milk flavor, then picture cereal milk ghost with marshmallow pieces (which are delicious).

Mixability:
Never had any issues with this! Shakes are a tiny bit thicker with four scoops.

Dosing:
Okay so on the back of the product they suggest using one serving "2 scoops" or 2 servings "4 servings". Although they do not claim which would be best, I opted for the four scoops. Usually I would take the four right after my workouts or in the mornings as a meal replacement if I knew I was going to have a bad day at work and have no food on hand.

Overall, the shakes were fantastic. Like other protein/mass gainers you cant usually tell if they are working. But, with this one I am going to base this off of whether I was full for a longer time with the caloric intake, and the answer was yes. I also gained 3lbs of lean muscle, but like I said above, it is very hard to give credit the the shakes. Was it just my training? or my diet? or the shakes?. I would say all of it, which if this product is in the blueprints for gaining lean mass, then count me in.

The price that I can find online from most retailers is 49.99 for Major Mass. Although, I was able to find it for 45.99 in a couple brick and mortar stores/supplementation stores. The cost did struggle a bit, being that if you used four scoops every time, you would only have 15 shakes. Four scoops kinda makes the product go fast and your money.

Side Effects

None at all

Conclusion

Overall, with most likely my last review ever on this site, I want the thank VMI for being a huge part of this website. They created quality and great products that show in Major Mass. I loved the flavor, and the shakes were a bright part of my day. It is a viable drink that will help you reach your fitness goals.

Overall
Thanks to VMI Sports® for sending it out!
  November 21, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improved Hydration
  • Improved Recovery
  • Fully Disclosed
  • Reduced Fatigue
  • Endurance
  • Taste
  • Low Price
  • After Taste

Hello everyone! First off I want to say thank you to VMI Sports for sending out Aminogex Ultra through the TROOPs program. Because of them, we are able to give honest reviews on not only supplements, but companies who are doing right by the industry and providing quality products for us health freaks. Aminogex is a high quality BCAA supplement, that I utilized post-workout to relieve my muscles of stress and soreness, and it helped me test my limits on the weights. I want to add, VMI sent other flavors of ultra in samples and their pre and pump products. Very impressed VMI thank you!

My names Scholl, and I am 18 years old. I lift 5 days a week and have recently been pushing my bench press to the max. My max one rep is 265 lbs, and I have been doing chest twice a week to really push myself to getting a better chest. My large build also keeps me from running as fast as I used to, so I have been working on explosive movements and cardio to increase my speed for sports like soccer and football. I am also a Les Mills certified instructor, and teach spin classes on monday's at my local gym.

7g BCAAs using a 2:1:1 ratio. - Comprised of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine, the three BCAAs stimulate muscle protein synthesis, combat muscle protein breakdown, and promote faster recovery.
L-Leucine 3.5g's
L-Isoleucine 1.75g's
L-Valine 1.75g's

1.25g of Betaine - a naturally occurring component of sugar beets clinically proven to enhance power, strength, muscle growth and production of creatine. Great dosage of Betaine here

400mg of Glycinate Glutamine Chelate - said to improve on electrolyte replacement. Never heard of this ingredient before, and desired dosage is unknown

50mg of each Potassium, Magnesium and Calcium Glycinate.
50mg of sodium chloride

Overall, a very good ingredient profile. Fully disclosed label.The BCAAS will help recover your muscles and keep you at the gym for longer.

Taste -
I received the Sweet Iced Tea flavor and I loved it. 8/10 here as it actually tasted like Iced Tea! Although I will be a little picky and say there was a little bit of a chemical aftertaste for me after each sip, but it did make my water enjoyable to drink.

Mixability -
Mixing was never an issue! I just put it together in a blender bottle with the little ball and a couple shakes mixed it all up. Very happy with this

Dosing- A big scooper for this pair of aminos. I took 1 scoop of the amino during the workout and one scoop post workout sometime later in the day.

Overall, the effectiveness of this product was fantastic. I felt myself getting into the gym for longer times, and was able to take shorter breaks in between my sets. One thing that I really struggle with is my shoulders. The muscles around my rotator get really sore after repeatedly injuring them, so like I said, it doesnt take much to get them sore. Though, with these BCAAs, my shoulders felt good and loose to get in there the next day after doing shoulders and hit shrugs again. I just felt great to keep pushing, wish is something I have been struggling with. Fell off of the working out wagon for a week or two, and my first couple times back I was sore as hell...but Aminogex did the trick.

Searching around on Amazon I found one tub of Aminogex or 30 servings for 21.45. Per serving your getting a scoop of aminos for .71 cents and thats pretty impressive to me. The product worked well, and its cheap enough that im not regretting my purchase after. Definitely reordering a tub of this.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall, this tub of aminos was something good to get behind. It tasted great, made my muscles recover faster and after checking prices online...its super cheap! I compare this the Ghost BCAA... same level of effectiveness just much cheaper! Loved the flavors VMI sent and this was a BCAA that made my personal supplement hall of fame. Till next time guys, and as always... any questions hit me below!

October 21, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Effective
  • Easy To Take
  • Increased Focus
  • Sweat Inducing
  • No Appetite Supression

Shredded-AF is a top tier fat burner. This thing is no joke. Very powerful thermogenic that you can only gauge by using it for yourself. By far the most powerful fat burner I have ever used. It helped me shed a few pounds, and pushed me harder in the gym. I experienced different effects based on how I took it, but every time I knew this thing was working. Really surprised me because it did more than just lean me out. I got a jolt to my day and was ready to take on the world. I would definitely buy this again.

Alright everyone, I decided to do a co...

Alright everyone, I decided to do a couple reviews on STEEL SUPPLEMENTS and really find out what this company is all about. Are their extreme talks about their products BS, or can they put their money where their mouth is? As the only reviewer of STEEL on SR, I'd like to invite any other TROOPs to take on this company with me. They have some interesting products and I wanted to do a full run on all of them, but I cant be the only one! I promise to review almost every product they have, as this is my second review on them. ADABOLIC was my first review ever on SR, and I've fallen In love with SR ever since....go check it out!

Now, Im 18 years old and I work out 5 d'ays a week. Im currently in college and its hard to balance the gym, school, work, and life all at the same time....so unfortunately my workouts take the hit if im short on time. I work as a spin instructor at my local gym, and that covers my cardio for me. I love chest and arm days, but have really been focusing on my legs and lower back in order to get my big legs back for football. Im training for football, and used to play soccer.

5'10 and 200 lbs, Im a pretty dense boy. I've been working out for almost two years and packed a lot of muscle onto me. Currently, Im happy with my physique, but I definitely have the extra couple pounds to lose, so I decided to opt in for Shredded-AF.Enough talk. Lets get into this product.

Vitamin B6 5mg
Vitamin B12 500mcg
Our bodies use B vitamins to convert food we eat into energy for all of our bodily functions.

Folate 400mcg - Another B Vitamin that helps create red and white blood cells in our bone marrow and converts carbs into energy.

Caffeine Anhydrous 300mg - 300mg of caffiene provides that racing heart, energy and alertness. LOTS OF CAFFEINE

Beta Phenylethlamine 150mg Beta Phenylthlamine greately improves athletic performance. Stronger focus and greater strength.

N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine 150mg - Amino Acid promotes muscle building and recovery.

N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine 150mg - provides therapeutic mood boosting effects due to its ability increasse levels of Dopamine and Noradrenaline the body. N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine is a stimulant recently generating interest due to its similarities to popular substances including Ephedrine, DMAA and AMP-Citrate which are no longer legal for use in supplements. (taken from massivejoes.com)

Hordenine HCL 100mg - a ingredient used in nootropics. Enhances mood and focus.

Paradoxine (std to 12.5% 6 Paradol) 50mg - a stimulant free fat loss supplement. Found in most thermos.

N methyl Tyramine 50mg -Significantly increase adrenergic, dopaminergic and serotonergic neurotransmitters by acting as an indirect sympathomimetic amine. Increases insulin secretion and decreases blood sugar levels. Increase plasma and myocardial cGMP and cAMP levels. (taken from bodybuilding.com)

I knew nothing about this ingredient...interesting to find its banned in sport competitions.As a phenethylamine derivative, n-methyltyramine qualifies as a prohibited stimulant based on the WADA Prohibited List.

Theophyline 40mg - relaxes muscles, opening breathing passages, and decreasing the lungs' response to irritants.

LeanGBB (Gamma aminobutyric acid)15mg

Noopept 30mg - a focus supplement used in most nootropics

Bioperine (Black Pepper Full Extract) 5mg

Alpha Yohimbine 2mg

Huperzine A (Huperzia Serrata) 200mcg - is used for Alzheimer's disease, memory and learning enhancement, and age-related memory impairment. (webmd)

3.5 diiodo-I-thyronine 150 mcg [b/] - metabolism booster. Speeds up your thyroid to suppress appetite and support weight loss.

No taste since these are capsule. Go down easy with water and are about the same size as any other gelatin capsule,
One dose is two capsules with a meal. Sometimes I would only take one capsule, or I would take on an empty stomach. This thermo had different stages, and based on how I took it I experienced different effects.

Okay, so there were definitely different effects with this supp depending on how I took it. At first, I would always take two pills after waking up with a cup of water. My heart would be racing for the next 4 hours. I felt very awake and almost used this as an alternative for my morning filled with energy drinks or coffee. I was very alert and happy that this would set me in a good mood. Although, I only felt my these effects when I was on an empty stomach.

This should be taken after a meal. I dont know why, in fact im pretty sure that the effects should be stronger on am empty stomach, but for some reason I felt SO much more when I took this with food. I would sit in class listening to my professors lecture, when all the sudden I would get hit with a sense of warmness. I was always warm. Not enough to sweat, but a good warm feeling and I knew I couldnt wear long sleeves or pants or else I would sweat. Your thyroid is sped up with this product and I could definitely feel some effects in my throat, I felt like I just swallowed a golf ball and could still feel something stuck in my throat. After class I would go hit the gym, and here comes the sweat.

I was sweating bullets. A little bit of cardio would make me look like I just showered, and im not even a heavy sweater. This could definitely be taken as a pre-workout, and sometimes I did. After my workout, I would go to shower and change and even after my workout was over with and 30 minutes later I was still sweating.

I've heard from people that I this and other fat burners supress your appetite but not me... maybe its because I like food too much??? lol I was always eating after and never felt that sense of "I really do not want to eat".

Now, one pill in the morning and I just felt the caffeine hit me. Two pills in the morning and I was alert and energetic and ready to go. Two pills with food - all effects are present and youre ready to shed some weight.

With shredded-af I lost 6 lbs while working out. Keep in mind I am not watching my diet, and continuing my normal training in the gym. Pretty good for me. I started leaning out and could definitely see my abs coming in.

Now, a bottle of shredded will run you 69.95. but found it for 59.95 on Reuscos supplement outlet.

2.33 for one serving of shredded. 60 capsules per bottle and two capsules per serving will put you at a month of shredded.
A little expensive but im going to go on a bit of a rant...

Im writing my value to go with the sliding bar. I gave it a 7.4 because youre paying for a quality fatburner with good ingredients and the slider says "great value, I dont mind paying this much for what I get" which is true.
A lot of people read the price and try to burn me for giving it a good value, but like I said I would be willing to pay this again for this quality of supp. Value of the product comes to eye of the beholder...

Side Effects

None...Extreme sweats! But thats the point!

Conclusion

Overall, if youre looking to shed a few lbs hit up STEEL for a quality product that is sure to make the abs poppin. I found that it worked great for me and definitely would buy this again. I would most likely wait for a sale, but this thing was fantastic. Of all fatburners I tried, I was confident during the whole run that it was working.

See ya guys next time! Thanks for checking in.

October 7, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • More Vascluar
  • Leaner Muscle Mass
  • Well Dosed Ingredients

MOAB is a natural anabolism booster by Redcon1. The idea is that it promotes lean muscle gain and growth. MOAB is effective, all though it may not seem like it at first. Here I saw fullness, growth, and increased vascularity. Everyone reacts differently to supplements and that's the case with this one. If you have some cash to spend, give it a shot.

Whats up everyone? I have completed my run of MOAB a while ago. Honestly, I have been very busy with college, work and life, so I am excited to get another review written. Im 18 years old and have already been so exposed to the supplement industry thanks to the SR community. I work out five days a week (usually) and teach group fitness spin classes at my local gym. Out of all the supplement companies, Redcon1 and Ghost Lifestyle have been my favorites, as they never really disappoint me.

The ingredient profile is pretty simple. Not a whole lot in here, but let's look into it.

HMB: A metabolite of Leucine that reduces muscle breakdown. HMB is supposed to aid in muscle soreness and anti-catabolic states. This means you will be able to maximize gains and your time that you spend in the gym. We're dosed at 3,000mg. Max dose.

HIC: HIC is another metabolite of Leucine. Also known as Leucic Acid, HIC is an ingredient that promotes a natural anabolic state. Not much research has been done of this ingredient. We're dosed at 1,000mg here.

Epichatechin: Epi is a plant based chemical. It is best known to be found in foods like dark chocolate. Epi has been credited for lowering cholesterol and
and increasing brain health, heart health and muscle health. We're dosed at 300mg here.

Astragin: Astragin is known to be an absorption agent. -50mg here.

Besides Astragin, I have never used any of these ingredients before. In fact, this was my first natural anabolic supplement that I have tried. I was relly excited when I heard of the possible effects of this supp. Let's dive right into it.

Taste - 5/10

I bought the Cherry Lime flavor of MOAB, and it was just bad. Just plain bad. It tasted like cherry lime, but it just had a chemical after taste.
Unfortunately, I hate grape....so cherry lime is what I need to work with if I continue to use it.
Mixability 9/10
No issues here. There may be some settling when the shaker sits still, but a few shakes should fix that issue.
Dosing - I used one scoop of MOAB in 8-12oz of water as suggested

FIRST I WANT TO SAY MOAB DOES NOT CONTAIN CAFFEINE OR STIMS, so sometimes I combined with bang energy drink (just to get that caffeine boost in the morning before school)

Here comes the meat of the review. First things first, MOAB worked for me. I started drinking MOAB in the middle of my workouts. At first, I was not pleased with it. The taste was meh and I was kinda put off by not knowing exactly what was going to happen with this. For example, with a pre-workout, you can expect jitters or that pins and needles feeling, increased vascularity and sh+t load of caffeine. With MOAB, I wasn't really sure and continued my use nonetheless. The first week, I saw no serious improvement in strength or ability.

Two weeks into my use, I did notice much happening for me. I always like to reference my arm days, because I feel like arms are easier to notice the effects of most products. MOAB created a leaner gain for me. Muscle fullness started to increase and my vascularity was at an all time high. I was able to move up to about 35 lb dumbell curls for steady and slow movements (I enjoy an explosive positive and slow negative sometimes when I lift)

MOAB created a different look to my arms. Im not too sure if I was just loosing excess fat, but my skin tended to almost look see through?? AHA it sounds crazy when I type it but Im not sure how to explain...I just was able to recognize more muscle growth and denseness.

MOAB takes its time, but you end up seeing lean muscle gains and some fullness. Recovery time is great, I never felt sore and was able to push through some major sets.

MOAB is a 30 serving container.
Value kills the product for me. I think MOAB is great, but its listed for 64.99 on redcon1's website. That's just a little too steep for me when I can only recognize smaller effects. And heres what I mean, 64.99 plus shipping for some lean muscle gains and recovery, or Ghost Pump and BCAA for the same price, and probably better effects.

Don't get me wrong, I love Redcon1 but I just felt the price is a little off for me.
I still recommend this product since it worked for me, but I did put the value slider to where I believe it should go.

Muscle and Strength sells MOAB for 58.49 - a bit better and seems to be the lowest I can find it.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall, MOAB is a great supplement that can help improve lean muscle, fullness, and aide your muscles in recovery. It is very expensive, and took a little over two weeks before I noticed its effects. Cherry Lime and Grape are the flavors and I heard Grape is not much better. The product helped me gain a bit of strength and improved my vascularity. If you're scraping the bottom of the barrel right now, then go for some other supplements and you'll hit the same results. If you got the cash to splash, I say f*** it and see how this MOAB works for you.
Hope this helps!
I would like to add, a big thank you to those who looked through my review...not ashamed to say this is my second submit (; Thanks guys!

Overall
Overall
6.9
6.9
  August 23, 2018

• Good Texture
  • Tastes Good For A Protein Bar
  • Taste Great
  • Digestive Issues

Muscle Pharm Combat Crunch bars are an easy way to get some protein into your system on the go. They come in packs of four or 12, and pack 20 grams of protein, also being gluten free - which is a good bonus. These bars are up there on my list of some of my favorites but not everything I experienced was fantastic.

18 years old and I lift five days a week. I work at my local gym after finding my love for fitness and bettering myself. I teach as an instructor for Les Mills, instructing RPM (a spin class). I usually drink a protein shake after all of my workout days, but I switched from that to these bars when I had recieved 16 of them.

Here is the entire ingredients list!
Some things I would like to highlight is that the bar consist of a whey protein isolate and milk protein isolate - makes up 20g per bar
210 calories per bar which worked well into my diet (I usually am not too strict with my caloric intake my metabolism is still kicking because of my age)

My only concern with the ingredients in this bar is the palm oils. Palm oils have come up on my radar recently similar to dyes and artificial sweeteners. It is not a deal breaker for me, but the palm oils just add a negative to the product. Palm Oil is made up of 50% saturated fats which increases your LDL Cholesterol and Triglycerides. Again, not a make it or break it but just a negative for me

1 Bar Birthday Cake
Serving Size: 1 Bar (63 g)
Servings Per Container: 1
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 1%
Calcium 22%
Iron 1%
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients:
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate), Isomalto-Oligosaccharide (Prebiotic Fiber), Vegetable Glycerin, Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Palm Kernel Oil), Almonds, Water, and Maltitol., Contains less than 2% of: Resistant Maltodextrin, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Malt, Natural Colors, Rice Flour, Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, and Sucralose.
CONTAINS MILK, SOY, TREE NUT, AND PEANUT. MANUFACTURED IN A PLANT THAT PROCESSES MILK, SOY, TREE NUT, WHEAT, PEANUT, AND EGG PRODUCTS.

I received the cookie dough flavored crunch bars and they were really good! Cookie Dough flavorings are my favorite, but its hard to find a good one out there as sometimes they are too rubbery. In this case, the cookie dough was soft and a little chewy which was perfect. The inside of the bar consists of little pieces of chocolate crisp things (which can get a little messy). The chocolate bits add the crunch that you're looking for and the bar itself seems like a candy bar.

Dosing is based off one bar which is the perfect amount. I would take these throughout the day when it was convenient for me and when I felt it was needed.

So for effectiveness I will judge this as a sense of fullness and satisfaction rather then whether or not the protein aided me in muscle building as you can not really tell how much the protein intake helps you.
During the days I would take this as I needed in areas where I would need to eat a snack. This held me over for about an hour or two! I think thats a decent amount of time because I would eat after a lifting session, and it would hold me over until I needed to go catch dinner.

These are sold on bodybuilding.com for 9.99 for a box of four or 24.99 for a box of 12. This comes out to about 2.08 per bar if you buy the 12 pack. That seems to be a little more expensive then some other bars but they are pretty delicious.

Side Effects

This was really bad for me. With this protein bar I struggled with gas. Yes, they were awfully smelling and very frequent. This was honestly an awful experience and prevented me from buying these another time. If my digestive system did not respond to the bars like this, I would buy these everytime.

Conclusion

Overall, this protein bar does the job. Its convenient, delicious, and it kept me full when I needed it too. The issue here for me was that the bars caused some digestive issues with me. Great bars, bad farts. If youre looking for a good protein bar, you found it here but lets just hope for your sake and the people around you that these dont react the same with you as they did with me.
Thanks for reading SRs

August 16, 2018

• Energy Did Not Last Long
  • Crash
  • No Enhanced Focus
  • Branding Is Too Simplistic

UP Energy is an energy drink released by Christian Guzman. This energy drink is similar to most out on the market like Rockstar and Monster. The product comes in three flavors for now. Flavors are shown in colors because the product chose to stick with a minimalistic look on the can. Therefore the flavors are not listed, but the cans are red, white and blue. UP was actually just re branded under a new name - 3D Energy. UP energy is what we have on supplementreviews.com so here it goes.

18 years old and I lift 5 days a week. This is my forth revie...

18 years old and I lift 5 days a week. This is my forth review on this beautiful site! I drank this energy drink during my shifts at my local gym, where Im a personal group fitness instructor, and I work behind the desk. I drank UP energy when I was behind the desk and needed a boost and reached for this because I get a discount on all the products my gym sells. I have had these multiple times, mostly going for the blue razz berry because that is my absolute favorite.

The ingredients in UP Energy are pretty similar to other energy drinks. Taurine and L Cartinine are included in the drink like Monster Energy. UP is coming at you with 15 calories and 7 grams of carbohydrates. It is not too bad, but there are options out there for less carbs and 0 calories.

Im putting the ingredients below

Serving Size: 16 fl. oz.
Total sugar 0g
Sugar alcohol 2g
Protein 0g
Proprietary energy blend 1.5g
Taurine, caffeine - 200mg, panax ginseng root extract, l-carnitine tartrate, glucuronolactions, inositol, guarana seed extract.

I've had all three flavors by UP that are currently out. The brand doesn't disclose what flavors they are and leaves it up to the drinkers to decide. So for me its a guessing game
Blue Can - Blue Razz berry 9/10. Razz berry flavored drinks have always been my favorite (takes me back to the blue slush puppies)

Red Can - Some type of dragonfruit/fruit punch tasting 6/10. The issue here is the flavor is enjoyable, but you do not know what you are drinking. Sometimes it tastes like fruit punch and others you just cant put your finger on that taste.

White - A fruity mixture - very hard to identify 4/10. I was very sweet, and just not my kind of drink.

No mixability here, just crack the can.

This energy was pretty effective in making me feel energized. I drank 1 can of the blue razz berry today at work yesterday and I felt great! At least, for the first few hours. About two hours after I was extremely drowsy and tired again. I have never really had an energy crash before but knew right away what happened once I hit that feeling. I felt like I needed to eat or drink a poo to of water. Not sure what separates this energy drink apart from the others. Other times I have drank this on an empty stomach before working out. Maybe this is to my fault, and why I normally experience a crash. I've found that most times I drink this UP energy I experience the same feeling. I have used this before as a pre-workout, and the energy lasted about 30 minutes into my workout and did not make me feel any more pumped up or great during my workout.

THIS IS ONLY FOR MY GYM
The cost for a case of 12 UP energy is 29.99. That is 2.50 for one can of UP Energy. Pretty good for an energy drink, but as a lover of energy drinks myself, I would much rather fork over the extra 50 cents for a Bang energy.

We have found that when placing these for sale versus the Bang Energy's. Bang energy's sell for three dollars while we have been running a sale on UP energy for 1.50. We just cant seem to sell them! Most people still paying the three dollars for the Bang.

Other then my gym, the cost for a 12 pack of UP is about 30 dollars. That comes out the 2.50 per can versus 1.79 for a bang which is my go to energy drink.

Side Effects

I have experienced crashes and fatigue after drinking

Conclusion

In conclusion, this drink fell short of a lot of my hopes. I wanted a nice drink with great flavors that I could switch off and on with other energy drinks. Instead, I found an energy drink with nothing very special too it, It is a little pricey, and this is the only one where I have experienced a crash with. The blue razz berry flavor was amazing, but the others were just meh.

August 11, 2018

• Blended Ingredients

Hello Everyone, another review coming in fast. I am 18 and work at my local gym as a spin instructor, but my love is weightlifting. I have been using this product since I started working there 2 years ago, and am just now reviewing this after joining recently. So far I have written two other reviews, and am just as excited to write this one. Let's dive into it.

Optimum Nutrition's Essential Amino Energy RTD is a fantastic product that brings great taste, energy, muscle recovery and mental focus to its consumer. For muscle recovery support drink 1 bottle after training. For energy and focus drink 1 bottle anytime during the day.

Ingredients included in ON Amino are a blend of amino acids like Taurine, Beta Alanine, BCAA Peptides. It also contains Whey Isolate.
Taurine is an amino acid that is already made in your body, but it is not an essential amino acid. The difference between the two is an essential amino acid needs to be supplemented into your diet because you body does not already have it.
The blend of amino acids is kind of disappointing because it does not tell you the amounts that you are getting.
100 mg of caffeine as well.

At my gym, we sell the watermelon wave flavor and it is amazing. The taste is perfect a little sweet and sour and the watermelon flavor is very dominant. The RTD formula is great and mixing is not needed. I have never had a problem with settling or shaking before hand. As for dosing, this is up to you. I usually drink 1 whole bottle at a time, but have mixed this into a gallon of water and it was still a great tasting product. Did not feel too watered down.
Packaging is very nice as well! Sturdy plastic bottle.

Now, I mostly drink this when I need a switch up from my normal supplements that I take. Ill use this a pick me up during the day at work. Yes, sitting behind the gym desk can get very tiring lol. I usually reach for this and I feel so much better. The caffeine kicks in even though its only 100 mg (Im used to high amounts of caffeine). Mentally I feel much better. Not as tired and I'm able to focus better then normal. I have never felt more recovered after a workout though. For me, this product is more of a mid day pick me up.

The cheapest you could find this is on allstarhealth.com at 27.49 for a 12 count. My gym sells them for 3 dollars each, and if I didnt get a discount I would not be buying them. For me, they seem a little expensive for a little boost, and would probably reach for an energy drink to reach the same purpose. Good product, just a little pricey for me. I have had energy boosters before that can save me about ten bucks.

Side Effects

None at all

Conclusion

In conclusion. Optimum Nutrition's RTD Amino Energy is a great pick me up if your looking for a boost. A little expensive but I am a true believer of trying everything and seeing the results. Great taste and I would definitely be interested into picking up any other flavorings. This product mostly made me feel energized and mentally clear rather then aiding me in muscle recovery.

8.9
  August 5, 2018

• Muscle Fullness
  • Effective

Hello Everyone! Second review ever here so I am excited to help out with this one. Absolutely loved the product. I am eighteen years old, a group fitness instructor at my local gym, and have been working out for two years straight now. This is my second review on a product that does not have any reviews to begin with, so hopefully this helps!

Ghost Pump is the most recent supplement dropped by GHOST, a brand known to be popular with my age group and is also known for its normally high prices. The product comes in two flavors, Lemon Lime and a flavor that GHOST specializes in WARHEADS Sour Watermelon. Most of their products are paired with the WARHEADS company (those little candies that are extremely sour.) The product is intended to increase muscle fullness and recovery.

Breaking down these ingredients
    L-Citrulline (Vegan Fermented) - L_Citrulline is dosed at 4000mg. This helps your arteries work better which allows them to improve your blood flow through out the body much better.

Arginine Nitrate (NO3-T) - Arganine Nitrate is dosed at 2500mg. This is nice to see because the Nitrate helps the L-Citrulline break down into Nitric Oxide, providing bigger and better pumps for those muscles.

Taurine - Taurine is dosed at 2000mg which is a amino acid that provides muscle growth and building.

Glycerpump - Glycerpump is dosed 1500mg which has been put into the product in order to avoid clumping or hardening of the supplement.

Astragin - 50mg of Astragin allows your body to absorb key ingredients like amino acids, proteins and glucose.

I purchased a tub of the lemon lime pump because to be honest I am just getting tired of all the sour flavors with supplements, anyone else? Anyways my gut was absolutely right when I decided on the lemon lime because damn it is so good. This drink almost tasted like a dessert, its sweet and tarty and is just overall delicious.

It is exactly like a lemon lime gatorade.

Mixabillity
    No problems here, a little bit of foam on the top immediately after shaking but that settles right away and there is no clumping or residue. Perfect.

Each container comes with 40 servings if you only use one scoop a day. I found my best workouts were when I was using two scoops a day which GHOST recommends. 1 scoop a day should do the trick, yet the two scoops really impressed me.

Now, I'm new to pump products so I do not have a experienced stance on how truly amazing this product was, or if all pump products deliver this feeling. I do know that when working out with two scoops of GHOST pump, sipping in between sets, my arms felt like they could explode. I could easily tell my blood flow was improving as my biceps grew and filled up. My pumps were insane! I even noticed that I was more willing to keep pushing out the extra reps when I was getting tired, because I just did not want the sensation to stop. Vascularity in my forearms grew as well and I could see each individual vein popping out which is always a good feeling. Since I finished this tub, I had to purchase a different pump product, Big Noise by Redcon1 because GHOST was out of stock! Maybe this was best so I can compare the two. Very effective pumps when I was using pump, and my arm days were not the same without it.

You can buy a tub of this on ghostlifestyle.com for 36.99, which we all know will be $42 with shipping. They are currenty out of stock so I doubt you could find it at a GNC or Vitamin shoppe, especially since its a such a new product. The product may be a little expensive for a pump product especially if you plan on using 2 scoops like I do. Keep in mind GHOST is known for their expensive price and packaging.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall, this product was a game changer for me. The pumps were insane and my strength, endurance and vascularity increased greatly. I was able to keep my workouts to 1 1/2 to 2 hours which is great for me. Soreness was not an issue either. Great product with great taste. If you are looking for something new, definitely try this out!

Overall
    Overall
    5.5
    5.5
      July 15, 2018

Cons:

Hello Everybody! I saw STEEL has no supplement reviews and decided to be the first to review ADA2BOLIC for y'all. With the brand on the rise, they need some honest reviews so new time buyers know what their getting into. 18 years old, 5'10 and 205 lbs. Lift six days a week with cardio classes in between. I'm an instructor at my gym, and teach a spinning class. The product was decent, expensive, taste was bad, but would I buy again? Probably. Ill explain why....

ADA2BOLIC is supplement that is advertised as a mix to be used as a pre, intra and post workout formula. The product is stimulant free, which is a nice change since most supplements are jam packed full of caffeine. Its listed to restore muscle glycogen, increase muscle tone and hardness, be a recovery time accelerator and finally maximize endurance and power. ADA2BOLIC seems like the perfect supplement to ever grace the earth. Upon checking out the supplement on Steelsupplements.com, I was already sold on it. Currently sitting at 5 stars and 391 reviews, I jumped right into it. It helped having people like robertfrank615, an lifting celebrity talking about the "vein juice" that magically makes veins appear when your lifting. Just to let you know, these reviews are selected by STEEL to show on their website. A review can be rejected by the company so that it doesn't show on their site. Reviews of the product on their site say stuff like "this is the king of all preworkouts, I turned into a god" and my favorite
    "Intraworkout on steroids". Sounded pretty good to me, but was it too good to be true?

Here is the whole list of ingredients in this big tub.
    To be fair, it's really well rounded. When yo check what you're getting, it seems like your getting great bang for your buck.
    Two things that really stood out to me was the 12 grams of CARBS and the 12 grams of GLYCOMAX (a carbohydrate deriving from rice and potato)
    The carbs are fantastic because after all, this is a intra workout viable formula. Carbs are your main source of energy and I did find that sipping on this while I lifted boosted my energy throughout the work out. Good job on this STEEL.
    Calories - 60
    L-Phenylalanine - 300 mg
    L-Tryptophan - 300 mg
    Histidine - 300 mg
    Bioperine (Black Pepper Fruit Extract) - 3 mg

As far as taste goes, I speak for all. Me and my two friends all bought a tub of ADA and I bought the cotton candy, while they bought the strawberry banana and blue raspberry watermelon. Starting off with cotton candy I can just say that it does not taste like cotton candy at all. At first it feels like a dirty muddy water taste, followed by a cotton candy aftertaste. The worst part is I couldn't enjoy and take my time with the mix. Sometimes it tasted so bad I had to take giant gulps just to force it down quickly and get it over with. After about 2 weeks, you get used to the taste and its not so overpowering any more. I tried both of the other flavors, and I just wasn't a fan of them either. STEEL responds to the bad tasting supps with "can't take the taste of the supps, that's p***y sh **." So they know their supps taste like butt, yet they market that as an only for serious manly lifters quota.

As for mixability, it shakes pretty well in the beginning but the drink or shaker bottle will get darker in color in between sets because the particles settle at the bottom. There is a slight residue at the bottom of the shaker when you finish as well.

Dosing. This is where it gets confusing. 1 dose was one scoop, but STEEL suggests that you can take 3 scoops of this a day. One as a pre, one as and intra and one as a post. Apparently that formula yields the best results, but that is just so much unpleasant chugging.

Was it effective? Yeah it actually was. My forearms really grew and got solid when I started this tub, and noticed results about two weeks in. I was actually really pleased with this. My muscles got fuller and stronger, but I really couldn't tell if this was due to the ADA or because I was putting in a lot of time in the gym. Probably both.

Sheesh this is the worst part for me. The lowest price I can find on illpumpyouup.com is 69.95. Its actually the same price on STEELsupps.com
    There is 40 servings per tub. That comes out to a 1.74 a scoop. If you use 3 scoops a day, thats looking like 13 days of ADA before your paying another 69.95. Yikes. Yes you can use discount codes, but then you must pay for shipping which comes out to around 65 dollars anyway. Shipping with no discount code will bring the product up to a whopping 78 dollars. No Thanks

Side Effects

Extreme Sweat didn't really bother me though.

Conclusion

Overall, my take away for STEELS ADA was that the product was way overhyped and priced. If I had some money to just throw around then maybe I would consider buying it again? Still not sure. The taste was awful but the effect were pretty good. The carbs really kick in great there and help go the extra couple reps where you feel like your arms could fall off. I felt that maybe If I try it again, then I might like this product more. Something to consider.