pxpxp

• Was an active member for 4 years, but hasn't been online since September, 2015

Reviews by pxpxp

May 3, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Hardness
  • Bedroom Energy
  • Leaning
  • Test Boosting
  • Increased Libido
  • 2g Daa
*I want to thank 360 Cut for giving me the opportunity to try their Testosterone Support Formula. 360 Cuts did not ask me to complete a review of this product. This review only reflects my honest experience with this product. *

Recently, I completed an LGI Epi-10 cycle and needed a good quality testbooter to kick start my PCT. I used a SERM as part my of PCT (always use a SERM). The SERM was great, and it really made my natural testosterone just back into business very quickly. In addition, I began taking 360 cuts Testosterone Support Formula (TSF) immediately after my EPI Cycle. As you may know, this product has DAA, and DAA takes approximately 12 days to kick in. As far as 360 Cuts TSF, I did not have to wait very long before I got my energy and my libido back. During my EPI cycle, I became very lethargic and my sex drive was down the pooper. 360 Cuts TSF, along with my SERM, got me my energy back within days. No more than two days after ending my cycle, I was lifting heavy, I had more stamina, my libido was sky rocketing, I was sleeping better, and I was not tired.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before I get too far into my experience with 360 Cuts TSF, I will give you a little background on what ingredients are in this product.

Vitamin D - Known as the sunshine vitamin, vitamin D is produced by the body in response to sunlight. It is also occurs naturally in a few foods -- including some fish, fish liver oils, and egg yolks -- and in fortified dairy and grain products. Vitamin D is essential for strong bones because it helps the body use calcium from the diet.

Yohimbe Bark Extract -Yohimbe is a tree native to Western Africa, where its bark has long been thought to boost libido.

Caffeine- Is a supplement that helps increase energy, and is a mild pain killer.

7-Keto DHEA- DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) is a hormone produced by your body's adrenal glands. DHEA supplements are used by some people who believe they can improve sex drive, build muscle, fight the effects of aging, and improve some health conditions. But there isn't much evidence for many of these claims. And the supplements have some risks.

Huperzine A - Huperzine A is used for Alzheimer's disease, memory and learning enhancement, and age-related memory impairment. It is also used for treating a muscle disease called myasthenia gravis, for increasing alertness and energy, and for protecting against agents that damage the nerves such as nerve gases.

White Willow Bark - Willow bark acts a lot like aspirin, so it is used for pain, including headache, muscle pain, menstrual cramps, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), osteoarthritis, gout, and a disease of the spine called ankylosing spondylitis.

Glucuronolactone- is involved in the metabolism of detoxification in the liver whose glucuronyl rest of the body is linked to a group of foreign compounds or any of the metabolites in the body so that they become soluble in water and are excreted in the urine.

Theobromine- has been used for more than a century as a stimulant, diuretic, and vasodilator, and offers a number of benefits when taken as part of a balanced diet.

Theobromine is a natural extract of cocoa and over sixty species of plant. But it is most concentrated in the cocoa bean. Theobromine has a bitter taste, and is the main ingredient in chocolate. In supplemental form theobromine is a white powder.

Sulbutiamine- was developed in Japan as a more efficient version of vitamin B1. vitamin B1 (thiamine) is an essential nootropic vitamin and sulbutiamine mimics the effects of Thiamine at a more drastic level.

D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)- An amino acid linked with testosterone production, d-aspartic acid (DAA) emerged as a go-to supplement for men seeking a variety of benefits. By increasing testosterone production, DAA improves many aspects of both physical and mental health. Helps with building muscle, increases energy, improves mental health, better heart health, and increases sex drive.

Maca Root Powder- boasts high concentrations of levodopa (L-Dopa) that help boost dopamine in the brain, elevate mood, and maintain healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels. This supplement also encourages your body's natural production of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) and testosterone

Epimedium -Herb Extract- has been shown to increase circulating testosterone levels while supporting healthy reproductive organ function and helping to improve libido.
Long Jack Root Extract - works to help increase free testosterone levels by inhibiting the testosterone-blocking hormone called sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) and has been shown to help enhance strength, lean muscle mass, sexual performance and general well-being.

Indole-3 Carbinol, - found in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, kale and cauliflower, helps support healthy hormone balance and prostate.

Bulbine Natalensis Extract - has seen wide-spread use in traditional African medicine and has been shown to help boost the body's natural testosterone and aid libido while decreasing estrogen levels in the body.

Benefits:

While taking 360 Cuts TSF, I experienced an amazing increase of energy during my PCT. I would take 3 capsules before my workout and 3 capsules immediately after my workout and felt an increase in energy during and after my workouts. This supplement has several ingredients that help improve your focus and energy (like: Caffeine, DAA, Long Jack, Huperzine, and Bulbine). I was able to workout longer and still have energy for the rest of my day.

Libido/ testosterone:

This product has several ingredients that help promote an increase of natural testosterone and libido (Like: Bulbine, DAA, Long Jack, Maca Root, 7-Kento DHEA, Epimedium, and Yohimbe). This supplement really help kick start my libido and my natural testosterone after my EPI cycle. I was really impressed with TSF when I did not have to wait the usual 12 for the DAA to kick in. This product has so many other ingredients that helped kick start my natural testosterone a lot faster than just DAA alone. My libido also got a jumpstart, and I wanted to have sex all the time. In my previous reviews, I have used DAA for just natty cycle, and have seen and felt great results. DAA is a cheap, but very effective and will get the job done. DAA will not suddenly pack on a whole lot of pounds; however, you will begin cutting body fat, begin seeing more vascularity, and really gets your libido rolling. I have never taken Long Jack, Bulbine or Maca Root in the past, but I truly feel that it helped raise my testosterone and was an effective addition to my PCT.

Pain relief:
One thing I truly like about TSF is that it has ingredients that help support pain relief for sore muscles (White Willow Bark and caffeine).
While taking TSF, I was still lifting heavy from my EPI Cycle, and I did not experience "as" sore of muscles as have encountered in the past. During and after my workouts, I would experience some soreness, but noticed that the pain would decrease quit rapidly. I noticed that I was recovering from my workouts a lot sooner than usual.
Effectiveness: (9)

I feel that this product does what it claims to do:

-Promotes healthy testosterone production.

-Supports reproductive health and helps boosts libido

-Promotes lean muscle mass and improves energy levels

This product has so many proven ingredients that truly live up to what 360 Cuts advertises.
During my EPI cycle, I gained about 10 pounds of solid muscle, while staying very lean. My veins and abs were popping out, and I was eating a lot of crap during my EPI cycle to get energy. After my cycle, I was worried that I was going to lose my gains and not stay lean. However, during my PCT, I stayed lean and maintained close to my ending weight. I loved my SERM! I was very sad and sure that I was going to lose my gains once my SERM was done. The best part was, I still went through my second bottle of TSF and was maintaining almost the same weight as I was during my EPI cycle (give or take 2 or 3 pounds). I stayed lean, my muscles were still hard, and I felt amazing. Even after I was done with my 4 weeks of my SERM, the following 4 weeks (TSF and creatine only), I was still maintaining near the same weight as I was during my cycle.

I feel that this product lives up to what it claims to do. It helped me maintain my gains and kept me from packing on a lot of fat. It also gave me energy and helped reduce my soreness
from lifting heavy at the gym.

Value: (9)

Like I said above, I was given two bottles of this product, and did not have to pay a penny.
If I had to pay for this product, it would have cost me about $30 a bottle (Bodybulding.com), so a total of $60. I feel that $30 is reasonable for this product. If you look at the label, it has a lot of ingredients and would cost you a lot of money to get each ingredient individually. If you think about it, just DAA only (from the majority of the supplement companies), would cost you around $15 to $20 for a month supply (pill form not powder). Yohimbe alone for a month supply would range around $8 to $10. Right there, you would be paying the same as you would for TSF. Also, I have seen some online distributers mark this product as low as $22 (Now that is very reasonable for this supplement).
If you are like me, I am very cheap and if this product was to go down in price, It would be very likely that I would purchase this product again in my future PCTs. As for the current price of TSF, I think it's fair. If you are looking for a great natty supplement, I would encourage you to try it out.

Dislikes:

I really only have one complaint about this product, and that is the amount of DAA that is in it. TSF has 2000 mg of DAA combined in all 6 tablets. I have taken DAA countless times and have researched a lot about it. DAA should be taken at 3000mg or 3g a day to be effective. During this cycle, I had to supplement the other 1000mg of DAA with a stash I already had. Now some of you do not have a stash of DAA, and may not get the full effects of the DAA when taking this product. This is where I believe 360 cuts needs to up the dosage of DAA, so that the customer will experience the full effects and get the most out of the supplement.

Overall: (8) (The reason I gave this an 8, was for the low dose of DAA).

I was very pleased with this product. 360 Cuts are a relatively new company and I feel that they have made a great supplement that could be built into an even better supplement. The price of the product could always be taken down, but overall, it's not the worst I have seen and is reasonably priced.

I have been very impressed with 360 Cuts and their involvement on Supplmentreviews.com. The company has given a lot of free giveaways, including mine, and by doing that I believe they will grow and get good honest feedback on their supplements. After taking TSF, I am now interested and will purchase more of 360 Cuts supplements in the future. In addition, 360 Cuts sent me a shirt with my free supplement, which I absolutely strut around the gym (So, thank you).

If you are looking for a reasonable priced natty test booster or an addition to your PCT, this supplement would be great to add. I have, and will tell others about 360 Cuts TSF in the future.

Thank you for reading my review of 360 Cuts TSF. -PXPXP

March 22, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Arm Numbing Pumps
  • Helps You Sleep At Night
    *This product was purchased with my own money, and I was not sponsored to complete this review*

Hello SR members,

Today I am going to review NutraPlanet's Agmatine Sulfate (25 mg).

A little about this supplement:

Agmatine Sulfate comes in pill form or a powder. I have tried both of them and they both work exactly the same. The pill form suggested that you take two capsules before workouts. The Powder form comes with a little scooper that requires one or two scoops before workouts.

Hello SR members,

Today I am going to review NutraPlanet's Agmatine Sulfate (25 mg).

A little about this supplement:

"Agmatine is a naturally occurring compound, formed when arginine breaks down. Agmatine is specifically classified as a neurotransmitter and as such, is synthesized and stored in the brain for later use in nerve, synapse and hormone signaling functions.

It is this latter point that is of most interest to athletes. Agmatine seems to act as a super arginine surpassing the old amino acid in every conceivable way and actually fulfilling on the vastly under-met promises of yester-yearsâ„¢ Arginine.

Just some of the proposed benefits of Agmatine include increased growth hormone output, increased IGF-1 output, increase luteinizing hormone output, creates an ideal environment for better insulin sensitivity, increases nitric oxide through multiple different pathways, acts as an anti-oxidant, helps build muscle, helps burn fat and may actually help offset pain associated with over-training."

Value: (10)

At NutraPlanet, a tub of Agmatine runs about $11.99. However, due to it being manufactured by the owners of NutraPlanet, they run a lot of deals and I have seen this product go for anywhere between $8 to $11.99. One tub usually lasts me a month or a little more. I am giving this product a 10 for value, because you really cannot buy a cheaper supplement that gives a great pump.

Effectiveness: (10)

I have grown to love this product more and more throughout the last year. I started taking Agmatine before my workouts, and got a great pump. As a side note, some PWO contain Agmatine already in them. When taking this product before my workouts, I would see my veins in my arms begin to pop out. On top of my PWO, this stuff would really give me a great workout. Agmatine is known for increasing N.O (nitric oxide) in the bloodstream, which helps dilate your veins and gets the blood pumping to the muscles faster.

I noticed that it did not increase my strength much, but it really helped me recover sooner between sets. This is a plus when you are doing high reps, and need that immediate blood flow to your muscles.

This is where I discovered gold! I now take Agmatine before bed. You would think that you might get a burst of energy when taking it before, but actually it's the opposite. When taking this supplement before bed, I truly get a great night's sleep. I dream deeper and I do not wakeup throughout the night. I work late into the evening for my job, and have to get up early, which only leaves me with 6 to 7 hours of sleep every night. I am ones of those who need over 7 hours of sleep to function. However, I have had nights where I only get 6 hours of sleep and I feel like I truly got 8 hours of sleep.

I did a little experiment and stopped taking it for a few nights to see if this product really works, or if it was just my imagination. I discovered very fast that I was not getting that deep sleep, and I was waking up throughout the night. I stopped having deep dreams and I did not feel rested in the mornings.

Furthermore, I feel more refreshed and recovered in the mornings. This product claims to raise your IGF-1 and growth hormone, and I feel that before bed is the best time to take this product to help spike that growth hormone.

I am giving this product a 10 for effectiveness, because of the pump it gives me at the gym and the restful sleep I get from it every night.

Mix ability / taste: (9)

Pill form - obviously has no taste and does not give you nasty burps.

The powder form is really not that bad. It mixes very well, but leaves a little bit of residue on the bottom of the cup. It does not have any taste and can be mixed into water (if juice is not available).
    The powder is very find and does not clump +

Overall:(9)

I love this stuff, and for the price, you really cannot beat getting a great night sleep. When leaning out, this stuff really gets your veins popping, and helps your muscles look harder and fuller while you are working out. This stuff is great for any type of athlete from cross fitters, runners or for the average gym rat. This stuff is cheap and does exactly what it claims to do.

The sleep I get with this stuff has been better than almost every HGH supplement that I have ever taken in the past, and for a fraction of the price. NutraPlanet does a great job with dropping the price on this product for special events.

If you do not have Agmatine currently in your daily supplements, add it and I promise you will be pleased.

Thanks for reading my review of NutraPlanet's Agmatine. – PXPXP

March 11, 2014

• Vascularity
    • Lowers Body Fat
    • Some Joint Dryness
    • Back Pumps
    • Lethargic Sides
    *I purchased LGI EPI-10 with my own money, and was not sponsored to complete this cycle*

-------------------------------------------------

I recently completed a cycle of EPI-10, which I planned on doing for 5 weeks, but was cut short to 4 weeks; and I will explain later.
    *This cycle only contained LGI EPI-10 along support supplements and PCT supplements*

My history with PH's:

My history with PH's:
    It has been about five years since I completed a PH cycle. My last cycle was Purus Labs Halavor, and I did not use proper PCT. Prior to that I completed a Tren cycle, again without proper PCT. After doing my homework and realizing that I was doing my cycles incorrectly, I decided to take a long break and do some research before completing another PH cycle. Therefore, for the last five + years, I have been running a lot of natty test boosters, reading forums, and researching. I have gained a lot of lean muscle from the test boosters; however, after years of test boosters I was starting to not see gains as much anymore. I decided that it was time to at least try a PH cycle (correctly). Therefore, after a lot of research I decided to give EPI a try. LGI has a good reputation in the supplement industry, and I thought that LGI would be great place to start.
    ------------------------------------------------

My supplements during this cycle:
    Fish oil (Store brand)-on cycle and PCT
    Taurine (Prime Nutrition) - for blood pressure –on cycle and PCT
    Cycle Support (AI Nutrition) –Two scoops a day- Preload, on cycle, and PCT
    Glutamine (Body Tech)-on cycle and PCT
    Nolvadex (Tamoxifen)-PCT
    360 test (360 cuts) – PCT –
    DAA (AI Nutrition)- to supplement for the low DAA in 360 Test.
    Crea-Trona (Redefine Nutrition) –PCT
    Flaxseed oil (Store brand)- throughout the cycle
    Horny Goat Weed-PCT
    tribulus terrestris @ 40% -PCT
    Yohimbine -PCT
    C4- PWO –PCT
    Multi vitamin- through the cycle
    Emergan C – throughout the cycle
    LGI EPI-10

My Cycle:
    EPI-10 -20/30/40/30
    Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
    -I preloaded my cycle support and my fish oils for 2 weeks prior to my cycle.

Week 1: 20mg. of EPI 10
    I saw very few gains on the first week. However, my body was well aware that a new hormone was being put into my body. I began feeling a little aggression about 30 to 60 minutes after taking my first dose. I began not having a lot patience for the little things, which was not easy with a 2 year old running around the house. My blood pressure did not elevate too much, and I really did not get lethargic. My strength gains were minimal. One thing I did notice was that my muscles were getting tighter and I was beginning to lean out. At this time, I was watching my calories because my main goal was to do a hard cut. I was already very lean, but I just needed something a little extra to shred that last few pounds of stubborn fat.

Diet for the first week:
    I was maintaining a diet of around 2400 calories. I was in taking about 190 to 200+ grams of protein.
    -Breakfast:
    & a cup of veggies
    -Snack #2:
    6 oz of chicken or turkey
    ½ avocado
    Complex carbs (Potatoes, rice cakes, or oatmeal)
    -Dinner:
    A protein shake or 6 oz. of protein
    Veggies (usually a cup)
    And a complex carb
    I would have one to two cheat meals a week. I HAD NO ALCOHOL DURING THIS CYCLE!

Week #2: 30 mg of EPI10
    On the second week, I began seeing that my patience was very short, and that I would get irritated very easily. I began feeling very lethargic, and my strength gains were not going up. However, I was adding weight. By the middle of week #2 was looking bigger, harder, and I was leaning out a lot. I began seeing veins in my shoulders and biceps. One side effect was pimples that started to appear on my face, chest and arms. They were not out of control, but more irritating and annoying. The pimples that were on my arm were only on my left arm, and there were only about 3 or 4 of them.
    I stopped taking my PWO during this cycle, and I really could feel that my workouts were getting cut short due to the lack of energy. During my workouts, I can honestly say that I gave it everything I had to push hard and to give it everything I had. This was easier said than done, and I honestly could not find the energy to complete most of my workouts.
    I got good sleep while on this cycle, and would never take a dosage after 6 pm. I started upping my carb intake to help combat the lethargic side effects. This helped a little, but did not get rid of the problem.

Week #3 40 mg of EPI10

At this point, I wanted this cycle to end. I realized that I should have either got Dermacrime or Stano to help with the lethargic side effects, but by the time I would receive it in the mail, my cycle would almost be over. I purchased DHEA in pill form (from a vitamin shop)and began adding it to my cycle. This helped a little, but again it did not give me the energy I needed to complete this cycle. I tried to up my cycle to 40 mg, but soon discovered that this only made it worse.

I really upped my carbs and began eating more crap food just to get some energy. I caught myself purchasing more sugary foods at the gas station, and I was not staying strict on my diet.
    Pimples and aggression were still present, but did not increase from the prior weeks. I am able to maintain my aggression, and did not have any blowouts during this cycle. The aggression for me was just a lack of patients.
    I did gain about 6 pounds at this time and my muscles were looking fuller and harder. My shirts began getting tighter, and I could really see that my lats were popping out. Again, my strength was not increasing, and luckily it not decreasing either.

Week #4 30mg of EPI 10
    By this point I was done and could not take anymore. I took my cycle back down to 30mg, due to at 40mg my aggression was though the roof. I tired breaking up my dosage at the 3 week mark, and this defiantly helped lower the aggression a little.

I honestly wanted to take a nap every day at about 3pm. I got a good 7 to 8 hours of sleep every night, and still felt tired and lethargic. I really got bad at staying on my diet, just to combat the side effects.

However, I was really seeing a lot of gains. I now added a solid 10 pounds and looked lean and full. My shirts were even tighter, and my abbs were popping out. My veins were also popping out of my forearms and biceps. I increased my DHEA, and felt that it helped a little with the side effects.

I was going to run this cycle for 5 weeks, but decided to cut it short to 4 weeks.
    I started my PCT the next day and I am currently on it. I feel more energy, not lethargic, and still look lean. My muscles are not as hard or full, but the size is still there. I am still seeing the veins in my arms and biceps.

One major side effect was the boating and gas on weeks 3 and 4. OMG, the gas was terrible, and I am surprised that my wife did not divorce me over it. I know that it was not my support supplements, because I had been taking them 2 weeks prior to my cycle. The gas I had on this cycle was a smell that I have never smelled before. Honestly, after a fart (and I had farts all the time), the stench would linger for 3 to 5 minutes, and even perfume would not mask the stench. I know this was from the EPI, and it truly smelled like the EPI tuned in my stomach. I tried fiber, gas x and laxatives to maybe flush out my bowels, but this did nothing. The smell only got worse and more often. The Gas X did help, but only for a few hours. I was popping Gas x like they were candy.

--------------------------------------------------

Overall-

Would I recommend this cycle to a friend? Yes. – I honestly saw great results from this cycle; however, I feel that EPI hits me harder than others.

Joints get dry at about two 2 week mark along with dryness of the muscles. I did encounter some backpunps throughout my cycle, but I was able to combat that with taurine. I later had to up my Taurine to 6 to 10 mg, which did help a lot with the back pumps.

Would I run this cycle again? Maybe, and only with Stano.

I honestly had some great results from EPI, but the side effects really threw a curve ball on if I would do EPI again in the future. The gas and lethargic sides are the two major side effects that I encountered during this cycle.

The pills were easy to take, so I give a 10 on taste. I was able to complete a 4 week cycle with one bottle, and at Lockout Supplements one bottle runs at about $29. With all the support supplements my cycle ran me at about $150 or more.

LGI has a good reputation with the supplement community, and if I could talk directly to LGI, I would encourage them to maybe add EPI and Stano into one capsule. This would be awesome and would really help anyone who experiences lethargic sides with EPI.

Thank you for reading my review of LGI EPI 10- PXPXP

Overall
    Overall
    0.0
      February 17, 2014

Pros:
     Cons:
      • Did Not Give User(s) Rem Sleep
      *This product was purchased with my own money, and I was not sponsored to completed a review of this product*

Today I will be reviewing Prime Nutrition's Sleep /GH. I will break this product down in detail.

Ingredients: (taken from Prime Nutrition's website).

-Valerian – 200mg)

Valaria helps to dramatically improve sleep quality and accelerate relaxation. ##(Picamilon – 100mg)

-Picamilon – 100mg)

Picamilon improves nervous control, recovery time after performing work, reducing blood pressure and improving memory. ##(Mucuna – 450mg)

-Mucuna – 450mg)

Mucuna is known...

Ingredients: (taken from Prime Nutrition's website).

-Valerian – 200mg)

-Picamilon – 100mg)

-Mucuna – 450mg)

Mucuna is known to promote a healthy nervous system and improve overall state of well-being. Mucuna is also known to support brain function, libido, and muscle growth. ##(GABA – 3000mg)

-GABA – 3000mg)

GABA (gamma aminobutyric acid) is a non-essential amino acid. It is considered an inhibitory neurotransmitter, which means it regulates brain and nerve cell activity by inhibiting the number of neurons firing in the brain. By inhibiting over-stimulation of the brain, GABA may help promote relaxation and ease nervous tension. ##(

-##(Taurine – 1740mg)

Taurine has been shown to lower blood pressure and calm the central nervous system.

-##(Tyrosine – 1000mg)

Tyrosine has been show to help reduce stress in
      people who supplement it daily.

Taste / mix ability: (0)

This stuff was absolutely disgusting! I purchased the fruit punch flavor and regretted it every night. It gave an aftertaste that just would not go away. I had to eat something immediately after taking this product to get rid of the nasty taste on my mouth. The taste was so bad that I cannot even describe what exactly it tasted like. All I know is that I had to plug my nose to choke it down every night, or I had to mix it with an Emergen C to help compensate the taste (and I hate the taste of Emergen C).

This product does not mix well at all. I put two scoops into a glass of water, mixed it really fast, and then gulped it down. Even then I would have to drink the powder that was left at the bottom of my glass.

Price: (0)

When I purchased this product from Orbit Nutrition, it cost me about $25. Not a bad price, if this product was worth $25. If this product did what it claimed to do, this price would be just about right. This product suggests to use two scoops prior to bedtime. I was happy to see that this company actually gave the user enough product to get two scoops every night. Also it was nice to see that a scooper came with the product.

Effects: (0)

First night I took this product, I feel asleep fast and had a good night sleep. I became very impressed with the product and was very excited to use it in the nights to come. On night #2, nothing! I lied in bed and waited for a couple hours for this stuff to kick in, again nothing. Every night after that was the same.
      The company claims that this product will put you in a REM sleep; however, that never happened to me. I truly got the same kind of sleep that I do when I take a store brand melatonin. In fact, when I take melatonin I fall asleep faster and get a better night sleep than I did with this product. The sad thing is, when I purchase melatonin from the grocery store it usually cost me around $5 to $8 for a couple months' supply.

My wife also took this product with me and complained every time about the taste and the lack of effects it had on her sleep. Here is a

list of her complaints:

-Did not help her fall asleep (not even on the first night).

-Tasted terrible.

-After mixing this product, she hated that the product would be on the bottom of her glass.

-She had nightmares.

-She did not get REM sleep.

I was disappointed that this product didn't at least have melatonin in it. However I did like that it had Taurine in it, because I am currently on a PH cycle. I do not believe that the Taurine was very effective because I had already been taking it in a separate supplement.

This product did not give me energy in the mornings that I didn't have before. Due to my work, I usually get 6 to 7 hours of sleep a night. While on this supplement, I felt like I got exactly that. I truly feel that I would have gotten the same kind of sleep if I had not taken this product.

I did not see any great gains while using this supplement. I am currently cutting and my workout have been long and brutal. I woke up everyday still feeling sore and tired. The recovery on this product was non existent.

Overall: (0)

I was very disappointed with this product, and I hope to see the crew at Prime Nutrition reevaluate this product in the future. It was a waste of my money to purchase this product in the first place. You truly can get better sleep with a cheap bottle of melatonin from the grocery store. If you are looking to relax, a cup of hot tea will calm you down better than this product. I know that Prime is a new supplement company, and I am not bashing on their product; however, I truly feel that they did not test this product out enough before making it available to the user. If you are interested in this product, please save your money and try something closer to Mass HGH from Lecheek Nutrition.

Thank you for reading my review of Prime Nutrition's Sleep/GH –out –PXPXP.

February 10, 2014

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Increased Muscle Fullness
      • Vascularity
      • Strength Gains
      • Increase Energy
      • Increase In Lidibo
      • Bad Acne
      *This supplement was purchased with my own money and was not sponsored*

I am reviewing AI Sports Nutrition D- Aspartic Acid (DAA or D-asp):

I recently completed a cycle 12 week cycle of DAA and Lecheek AD-3 PCT.

What is DAA?

"Aspartic acid is an amino acid which contains an acidic side chain and is considered to be non-essential. This means that the human body can make sufficient amounts of it if adequate amounts of essential amino acids are consumed. L-aspartic acid is known to participate in the development
      of the molecules that help make DNA."

Price: (10)
      This produc...
      *This supplement was purchased with my own money and was not sponsored*

I am reviewing AI Sports Nutrition D- Aspartic Acid (DAA or D-asp):

I recently completed a cycle 12 week cycle of DAA and Lecheek AD-3 PCT.

What is DAA?

of the molecules that help make DNA."

Price: (10)
      This product was great for its price. I purchased one tub of this product from AllStarhealth.com for about $15. The tub is endless and it seem like it will never end. In fact, I believe I still have a little left in my supplement cupboard. It is recommended that the user takes 3.12g per day. However, each does of AI's DAA was 300mg (or 3g), and the label displays that you can take one to two scoops a day. This is where I will give AI Sports a (10). The company is not cheating the buyer by putting in just enough for the cycle, but it appears that they put a little extra just in case you take two scoops a day. The container displays that the tub contains 100 scoops. If my math serves me right, then that would make each scoop cost roughly around $.18 a day.

DAA is a great natty testbooster that is cheap and is sold on almost every supplement website. DAA can also be added to your PCT after a PH cycle, which is nice because it will help you save a few bucks.

Dosing (10) /mix ability (5) / taste (8):

AI's DAA recommends that you take one scoop before breakfast. The scooper comes inside of the tub and makes it very easy to get an even scoop (10).

However, DAA looks and feels almost like baking flour and can be very messy. The mix ability of the product is a little frustrating because it does not mix very well. When added into water or a flavored beverage, the DAA leaves behind powder on the bottom of your cup. Adding the DAA to my PWO defiantly helped with the taste and the leftover powder at the bottom of the bottle.(5)

The taste of this product was ok (8). It has a lemony taste that tastes ok when mixed with water. The taste is bearable, but not something that I looked forward to drinking everyday.

Effectiveness: 9

I did not get blood work done, but I can truly tell you that it helped boost my libido. DAA claims that after the first 12 days of use, it may boost your natural testosterone by 40%. I cannot confirm that it boosted my testosterone by 40%, but I can tell you that I leaned out considerably, and I had more energy throughout the day and got laid a lot more by the wife. I could see some strength gains, but nothing amazing. In my opinion, DAA is a great supplement for any male that wants to lean out, get more energy or just needs a higher libido. Honestly, I don't think anyone will suddenly gain a lot of muscle while cycling this product, but you will defiantly see a change in your figure.
      When I started taking DAA, I was not expecting to get huge on it. I was more expecting to see my body fat decrease, a raise in my libido, and more energy in and out of the gym.

This product definitely met all my expectations. I cut a lot of body fat (my OTC AI help as well), slept better at night, had better vascularity in my arms, and wanted to have sex more often. If you go into your cycle with these expectations, I believe you will be more than happy that you purchased DAA for your natty testbooster cycle.
      The nice thing about DAA is that it can be stacked with other natty test boosters or an AI. It is safe to take in with your staple supplements.

The only downfall of taking a natty testbooster is that when you are done with the product, it does decrease your libido. However, the plus to taking natty testbooster is that you do not lose your gains, you usually do not need a PCT when you complete your cycle, and you can take DAA for a longer period of time (and for very cheap).
      When I was done with my cycle, I did not lose my gains and was able to continue to make progress in the gym.

Side effects: (8)

Unlike PH's, users will most likely not experience any hair loss, water retention, joint pain, or gyno from this product. The most that a user may see when using this product is pimples. I received just a couple on my face and my back. They were nothing that I could not handle, but I still did not like them popping up randomly. Besides the pimples, this product deserves an (8).

Overall: (9)

I like DAA and I will be using it in the future. I have recommended DAA to veterans at the gym, and newbies that are looking to take something safe. I will say that anyone under the age of 25 probably does not need to take DAA, because their body is still making a lot of free testosterone and they may not see results. I would encourage males that are 30+ to at least try taking DAA, because it may help raise their free testosterone. I believe that a lot of males are misinformed about how much their free testosterone is decreasing yearly once they reach 30 years old.

On a side note, I hear a lot of men telling me that they are tired, gaining a lot of fat, do not have motivation to workout, and their sex life is down the drain. This may be due to having low testosterone, or being a lazy ass (who knows?). I truly believe that the product is very cheap to at least try out, especially for males over the age of 30. I have, and I will keep recommending DAA to all my friends. For $.18 a day why not at least try it out.

Thanks for reading my review of AI's DAA. – PXPXP

February 7, 2014

• Induces Deep Sleep
      • Coma Like Sleep
      • Helps With Recovery
      • Morning Grogginess
      *This product was purchased with my own money, and was not given to me to review*

I recently completed one full bottle of Advanced Muscle Science Nocturnabol. The bottle was a one month's supply and really packed a punch; I will go into detail.

Nocturnabol ingredients:

Melatonin 750 mcg -

Melatonin is a hormone produced naturally by the pineal gland-- a pea-sized gland located just beneath the center of the brain-- in response to darkness. Melatonin is also available as a man-made supplement to help with sleep aid.

L-Tryptophan 500 mg -

L-Tryptophan is an essential...

Nocturnabol ingredients:

Melatonin 750 mcg -

L-Tryptophan 500 mg -

L-Tryptophan is an essential amino acid, meaning the human body does not produce it naturally, but is required for the body's healthy functioning. L-Tryptophan is present in a wide range of foods including beans, nuts, milk, and poultry. L-Tryptophan is a precursor to 5-HTP (which is a precursor to serotonin) and is sold as a sleep aid and mood enhancer

5-HTP 25 mg -

The acronym for 5-hydroxytryptophan (or 5-hydroxy-L-tryptophan) is 5-HTP, a compound found primarily in the brain. This compound is made from tryptophan, a natural amino acid inherent in foods. Tryptophan is an essential amino acid, which means that it cannot be made by the body. It must be obtained from food, particularly proteins. In the liver and brain, 5-HTP is converted to an important monoamine neurotransmitter called serotonin. Neurotransmitters are chemical messengers that transmit signals between neurons (nerve cells) in the brain.

Green Tomato SE 10 mg -

Grown on the vine, the tomato is a natural source of melatonin, a chemical produced by the body during sleep. Although it is recommended to get fresh sources, tomatoes can be found in sauces, paste, and even in ketchup. They are also full of antioxidants.

B-3 15 mg
      Having enough niacin, or vitamin B3, in the body is important for general good health. As a treatment, higher amounts of niacin can improve cholesterol levels and lower cardiovascular risks.

Dosage:
      This product probably has the easiest dosage, one pill 30 minutes before bedtime, and that is it. The pill was small and was very easy to swallow.

I recently completed a cycle of Mass HGH and loved the sleep that I was getting. However, Mass HGH was very expensive and really only helped me get a great night sleep. I did not want to buy Mass HGH again, but wanted a product that would help me fall asleep fast and help me get great sleep. I bought two bottles of Nocturnabol at a discounted price.

When I took this product for the first time I was lying in bed watching TV, and I was not sleepy at all. Suddenly, about 30 minutes later I could not keep my eyes open; personally I don't even remember falling asleep. When I woke up, eight hours later, I was refreshed and felt great.
      I recently changed my shift at work and now I am working well into the night. When I get home I am alert and want to stay awake, but can't due to my baby that wakes up early in the morning. Therefore, when I get home at night, I immediately take the pill and in about 20 minutes I am fast asleep. This product did not give me any crazy dreams (that I can remember).

In addition, when I take this product I feel like I am getting better recovery from my workouts. During this cycle, I have leaned out more and have had less injuries and soreness from my workouts.

Negative side effects:

One minor setback with this product is a groggy feeling that I get when I wake up in the morning. It takes me longer to wake up than usual. This side effect is not the worst, but makes it very hard to get out of bed. I have the same experience when I take Nyquil.

Price:

When I purchased this product it was on sale for $9.00 each. If you are looking to buy Nocturnabol on most supplement websites, you will be probably spending anywhere from $14 to $17 a bottle. Compared to Mass HGH, this product is a steal.

Overall:
      I would recommend this product to anyone who needs to fall asleep fast, sleep the whole night, and wanted to get good recovery. This product contains melatonin, which can be purchased at any drug store, but I truly feel that this product has a better quality and higher dosage of melatonin, which gives you a better night sleep.

Thank you for taking the time to read my review of Nocturnabol. - PXPXP

January 19, 2014

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Keeps You Feeling Full
      • Good Macro Nutrient Profile
      • Vanilla Ice Cream Taste
      • Mixes Fantastic In Water
      • Supports Lean Muscle
      • Greater Satiety
      • Quality Protein Blend
      • 3g Of Fiber/serving
        *This protein was purchase with my own money and was not sponsored.*
        I am a huge fan of protein and take it two to three times a day. I usually take two scoops when I wake up, two scoops after my workouts, and again before bed. Today I will be reviewing USP Labs Oxy Elite Protein (vanilla flavor).

Supplement Facts:---------------------------------

Total Carbohydrate 4 g
        Dietary Fiber 2 g
        Sugars 1 g
        Protein 23 g

-Currently I have been cutting and this protein was awesome. As you see above, there is only 1 gram of sugar per scoop. Most proteins that I have used in the past have double the sugar, and still do not taste very good. This protein is great for lean bulking, cutting or just looking to lose some extra body fat.

I am really happy that USP Labs did not add a lot of carbohydrates into this protein, which helps when using this protein as a supplement to your cutting diet.

This protein will benefit anyone's daily macros and will help you feel fuller longer. At 140 calories per scoop, this protein is ideal for anyone trying to cut down their calorie intake. Unlike most proteins, Oxy Elite truly makes you feel full without the rock like feeling in your gut.

Value: (9)----------------------------------------
        I am giving this protein a (9) for value because I recently bought it for a New Year's sale at Nutraplanet for $19.99 for a 2 pound tub. However, if you are looking to purchase a tub of this stuff, it will probably run you right around $29.00 +, which is still a great deal.

Effectiveness: (10)-------------------------------
        This protein was great on my stomach, and did not cause bloating. After drinking this stuff everyday, it still did not make me feel like I swallowed a blowing ball. Furthermore, the bathroom situation was not jack up either. This protein did not clog me or give me horrible gas. This protein consisted of both Casein and Whey protein, which helped with the digestion.
        As you may know, Casein protein is great for a bedtime snack or if you have a long wait until your next meal, due to how it breaks down in your stomach. I could also tell that the Casein helped me sustain my energy and I felt fuller longer.
        Taste:

(10)----------------------------------------------
        This stuff mixes well! I knew it would when I opened the tub, because the protein appeared to be smaller in size and not as thick as the other proteins I have taken in the past. The vanilla was creamy and only took a few shakes to completely dissolve in my shaker. I was really surprised that my wife added it to her coffee. Usually I add chocolate protein into my coffee, which makes it into a mocha like drink. When she added the vanilla protein into her coffee, it immediately dissolved and tasted like she added vanilla creamer in her coffee.
        For anyone who has trouble eating breakfast in the morning, add your protein into it and stop buying that expensive crap (Starbucks).
        Another way I tried this protein was by mixing it into a green shake. For all of you that need your fiber, but can't seem to eat enough veggies, then add Oxy Elite Protein into a green shake (spinach, avocado, mix berries, egg whites, oatmeal, and celery blended together), which tasted very delicious. The protein did not clump and supplied the green shake with a smooth vanilla finish. Yummy (and also helps clean the pipes)!

Overall: (10)----------------------------------
        Overall, I would tell everyone who likes the taste of vanilla to at least try this protein. I truly believe that you will not be disappointed. I am one of those you hates clumpy protein, and when I find a protein that mixes smooth, I stick with it. This protein is great for males and females who are merely looking for a solid, good tasting, and fairly priced protein. USP Labs have been around for a while and know what they are doing. I could tell that they took their time perfecting this one.

I hope this helps you out next time you are shopping around for a good protein.
        –Out- PXPXP

• Tastes Great
        • Decent Focus
        • Increased Vascularity
        • Great Pumps
          I have used Cellucor's C4 for approximately 6 months now, and I love it. This product is amazing, and it will give you the pump and the endurance you need to get the job done. This review is not being sponsored; I have purchased every tub with my own money.
          In the past I was using 1MR, and felt that the 1MR product was amazing and would give me long sustained energy. However, after using C4, I have changed my mind. Unlike a lot of PWO's out there, C4 gives you pump, but leaves out the gitters that some PWO's are known for. I will go more into depth on my experience with this product:

...

Taste and mix ability: 10/10
          Yes, it tastes great! However, I have only tried the strawberry margarita flavor. It tastes like an Otter Pop (for those of you who remember those messy frozen treats). Furthermore, the mix ability is awesome. I honestly can put the C4 into a cup of water, stir it around a couple times, and presto, it turns out to be a clean drink before my workouts. It's a great PWO to mix any of your powder supplements into, because of its strong sweet taste.
          Energy: 10/10
          I am not one to give 10's to my reviews, but this supplement deserves a 10 or more. As you can expect from any PWO, it takes about 30 min to get going in your system. But when it gets going, you will feel it. I like this supplement because it does not give me the gitters. Also, it does not make me run to the bathroom with my ass clenching and praying for enough time before my stomach explodes. This supplement obviously will make your bowels loos, but not to the point where you are afraid to do squats. This product is great for people who have low tolerance for stims. I get the gitters very easily, but with C4, I have not had that problem.
          I also like that this product has N.O supplements in it. I truly see my veins popping after I drink this stuff. It truly helps get more oxygen through the blood stream, and you can workout longer and harder.

Side effects: 9/10:
          I do not have any side effects with this product, but I will be speaking on behalf of my wife. She also loves this product, but she cannot stand the beta alanine effects, which has the tendency to make your skin itch. Besides this weird feeling that my wife gets from it, she loves the stuff and also recommends it to her friends.
          You will not experience a crash after your workout, unlike a lot of PWO's that contain a lot of sugar.

Price: 10/10:
          I am going to give the price of C4 a 10, why? Well currently at Costco you can get two tubs of this stuff for $38. That is $19 each, and you will not find that price anywhere, or for a different product for that matter.
          To conclude my review, I will say that I will be sticking with this product for a long time. However, I am always willing to try different products, but for now I can trust C4 and expect a great pump at the gym. When I use C4 I truly can lift just a little heavier and I can work out just a little harder. This product is not a miracle product, but it's as close as you can get. Thanks for reading my review of C4.

June 3, 2013

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Very Effective
          • Awesome Price
          • A Lot Better Focus
          • Quality/price Ratio
          • Clean Feeling Of Energy
          • Taste Wasnt To Bad
            I recently finished a tub of Jacked 3d, and I have to say that this stuff was truly a great product. I do not use a lot of USP Lab's products, due to their prices. Don't get me wrong, they are a great company, but need to lower the prices on their products. Now, back to reviewing Jacked 3D:

Taste: (7)
            The taste was ok. I got the lemon lime flavored Jacked, and I can say that it is tolerable. The flavor was not too strong, and mixed very well. Usually, I would add my powdered DAA into it, which really helped me get a great workout.

Price: (8)
            I know I said above that USP Labs overpr...

Taste: (7)

Price: (8)
            I know I said above that USP Labs overprices a lot of their products; however, this product is very reasonably priced. I paid somewhere near $25, which lasted me for about three months.

Does this product work?
            Yes, however, I would need to take two scoops approximately an hour before my workouts. This product took a long time to give me its full effects. One thing that I really enjoyed about this product was that it contained DMAA. It makes me very sad to see this product leave our shelves, and I hope to see it back someday. The DMAA in this product really helped me stay alert, motivated, and pushed me hard throughout my workouts. This product did not give me the shakes, but really helped me have more of a clean feeling of energy. This product was very effective during crossfit workouts, and did not give me a rapid heartbeat. The supplement industry is taking a hit by this product being banned. I have not tried the new Jacked Micro yet, but hope it can hold its own. If you are into running, crossfit or just need a good PWO, I would tell you to stock up on Jacked 3D right away.

Overall (8)
            The reason I give this product a (8), is because of the taste, and how long it took to get me going before my workouts. One thing that frustrated me about this product is when I would open the tub and find large clumps of product inside. I would need to shake it, and when I reopened it a cloud of dust would explode from the tub. I hope that one day this product will come back, but until then, I think I will stock up and portion my servings wisely.

March 28, 2013

Pros:
             Cons:
            • Great Cleanse
              I have been on a high calorie diet for some time now and I have found the perfect supplement to help with all those bathroom needs. To start this review, I will warn you that this product is a cleanser / hardening agent; therefore, this review will be a little gross. Personally, I was contemplating on not doing this review, but changed my mind because the results I have witnessed.

Just a little history about my diet: About a year ago, I started a very clean diet, consisting of A LOT of protein. I was taking fiber supplements along with eating greens for every meal. This diet was awesome, and gave me the results that I was looking for. However, the bathroom issue was not going so well during this diet. As we all know, a lot of protein means a lot of pushing on the toilet. I was not regular and had craps with the consistency of a brick. I was constantly in discomfort, and continued to up my fiber content. This helped a little, but it did not get the job done. Furthermore, I sit in a car all day and the uneasy feeling of a brink in my gut did not help the day fly by. After reaching my goals, I took a break for a while. Recently, my wife was introduced to Max Muscle's Cleanse and Lean. She promised me that it helps; therefore, I tried it and loved it.

Currently, I am back on to my clean bulk and have been taking this product everyday. I have become regular, and never have had that an uneasy feeling throughout the entire diet. However, this stuff does not make your craps regular, and they can creep up on you at any time. I am on the same diet as before, and feel so much better throughout the day. In addition, I will add that this product keeps your (stuff) together. No watery craps.

This product also removes excess water. While using this product, I have seen more vascularity in my arms, stomach and biceps, when I am staying on a clean diet. One of the best things about this supplement is that it lowers the size of your gut. As we all know, crap builds up in our intestines and can causes your stomach to have a bloated look. This product will help cleanse your intestines and relieve that bloated look from your gut. This product will help remove that unwanted crap and will help you feel better and have a lot more energy. This product is great for men and women who are on a diet and are having a difficult time in the bathroom, or if they just want to cut a little water weight.

Would I recommend this product? For sure! I will say this, if you are bulking or just eating a lot of proteins make sure to add this product to your everyday use. I will tell you that you will not regret it. I will continue to buy this product for every bulking or cutting diet that I will be on in the future.

This product is about $39 bucks and lasts for a while. You can take one to two pills a day (I take one and get great results).