poppapat1503

• Member has been active for 1 year, and was last online 3 months ago
  • Linked social media account

Reviews by poppapat1503

(Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!)
----Introduction----
What's up SR! First off I want to apologize to SR, life got hectic and excuse excuse excuse. I also want to apologize to RCSS and a few other companies here shortly. Also big thanks to SR TROOP program and RCSS for giving me this opportunity to try this product out. A little background. I am heavy into the local powerlifting scene, I work manual labor, and I am always on the hunt for increased recovery and improved performance. When I saw this was open I had to give it a try.

----Ingredient Profile----
The ingredient profile is solid in my opinion. They have a 2:1:1...

----Ingredient Profile----
The ingredient profile is solid in my opinion. They have a 2:1:1 ratio of BCAA's comprised of 5 grams! Very respectful amounts here. Raspberry ketones isn't something I felt or bought into but they are in there. Their Taurine and potassium citrate were definitely appreciated.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
The taste was awesome! I had no idea what America was until I tasted it for the first time and it took me back to those red, blue, and white popsicles. The mixability was no where close to being any sort of an issue. The dosing for this product was very simple. I would sip this throughout my workout. I would try actually. A lot of the times the taste was just so good I ended up chugging it before my workout was over.

----Effectiveness----
The effectiveness of this product was great as an intra workout product. As a non stimulant fat burner/burning properties I didn't notice,feel, or see a difference. I could definitely tell a difference while I was training. I didn't need to take as many breaks nor did I need to take as long of breaks either. Post workout I could tell my body took to the amino acids well because I wasn't as sore as I normally would be without it. Even the following day or two the soreness didn't come full force like it normally did. Especially when it came to heavy squat sessions. The DOMs usually come a day or two afterwards hard and with this they still came but not as much as I was expecting.

----Value----
The value on this is pretty great. Twenty three bucks for thirty servings is awesome. Anytime a supplement is less than a dollar a serving I'm usually on board.

----Side Effects----
There was no side effects that I could tell.

----Conclusion----
My conclusion on this product is this. I sincerely enjoyed this intra workout and already have bought a couple since. The flavor and the results are great and for how little it costs you can't go wrong.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Hydration
  • Amazing Taste
  • Decreased Lactic Acid Burn
  • Boost Of Endurance
  • Interesting Ingredients
  • Taste
  • Increased Recovery
  • Thermo Effect Could Be Better
  • Under-dosing In Some Ingredients
  • Needs Larger Containers
  • Proprietary Blends

(Thanks to Muscle Feast for sending it out!)
----Introduction----
What's up SR! Another review here. I want to thank Muscle Feast and the TROOP program for giving me this opportunity to try this product. A little background, I work manual jobs and I train primarily for strength in the big three so I can compete in powerlifting. I am still somewhat new to the BCAA game. I have tried a handful of products but do I consider myself an expert? No. I will say though that I have had great experiences with intra workout drinks. I'll go into detail as to why I feel this was somewhat mediocre.

The ingredient profi...

----Ingredient Profile----

The ingredient profile is a bit short I feel. To be honest if I am going to buy a bcaa product I would like to see an array of different ones or at least properly dosed few. I feel the caffeine is the only thing that makes this product unique and somewhat effective. The leucine is the only thing I feel that is somewhat desirable in terms of amount. All together there's around there's less than 7 grams of bcaa's at low doses. Overall I'm not too impressed by this.
----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----

Okay so three scoops is the serving size. There wasn't much mixability issues at all.On my workout days I would sip on this during my workout whenever I had one serving of a very low caffeinated pre workout. On my off days I would take a 200 mg caffeine pill and than proceed to sip on this while I was at work. The flavor was alright nothing to rave about and nothing to complain about.

----Effectiveness----
The effectiveness of this product was mediocre at best. Did I notice less reduced DOMs? Not really. Did I notice a boost of energy? Yes somewhat. Now with the slight boost of energy it gave the effect I have felt with other intra workout products. It wasn't the same feeling though. I could tell I was feeling more of the caffeine than the actual bcaa's. I feel the caffeine overshadowed whatever positive effects I would gain from the other ingredients. When I used it on my off days it was a decent drink that again kept me going. Did I feel less sore during the day than if I wouldn't? Yes, mildly. Does it rank towards the top of the products I have tried? No it definitely doesn't.

----Value----

The value on this is $20 for around 24 servings. If anything it would be good as a slight pick me up not geared towards recovery.

----Side Effects----
No side effects are always a plus.

----Conclusion----

My conclusion is this. I feel this is a good drink if you are trying to ween off of caffeine. I feel my money is best spent elsewhere if I want an actual decently dose intra workout though. POPS OUT
  • Recovery
  • Mixes Well
  • 3 Scoops Per Serving
  • Underperformed
  • Too Much Math
  • Under-dosed

(Thanks to Muscle Feast for sending it out!)
----Introduction----
What's up SR another Review here! Feels great to be back! First off I want to thank Muscle Feast and the SR Troopers! Okay so I now have a new schedule where I am up at 430 am to the gym by 5 out the door around 6 and than to my new job around 630/7. It. Is. Awesome! I haven't been this happy in awhile. I train primarily for powerlifting and to gain strength in the big three. I am currently on my way to a 1400+ total at 220. Beginner I know whatever. Anyway here's my take on Muscle Feast's Preworkout Pumped Raw!

----Ingredient Profile----

The ingredient profile I fe...

----Ingredient Profile----

The ingredient profile I feel is extremely straight forward. There isn't a prop blend which is always good. The complete disclosure on the left of the page does better than what I could google but I'll go into what I liked about it. The amount of pump ingredients is pretty solid. The taurine, agmatine, and betaine all seem to be properly dosed. The caffeine at 210 wasn't what I liked but on my off days(where I work out but don't workout afterwards) one serving suffices.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----

The taste was pretty decent. It wasn't overly awesome but it was good enough that I looked forward to it. There wasn't any mixability issues whatsoever with this product. The dosing was something I played around with quite a bit. On my days that I wake up at 430 am and head to the gym than pull a full day's work I would use two servings which is six scoops. On Saturday I when I don't work, one of the joys of the new job, I would only use three scoops which was 210 mgs of caffeine.

----Effectiveness----

The effectiveness of this product was awesome! I was focused and the pump was unnatural! In all fairness it wasn't as stimmy as I would have liked but waaay more of a pump that I was expecting! I could say that the pump felt anabolic but since taking anabolics no otc pump product has seem to come close. I was in the zone but not as much in the zone as I was with RCSS. The pumps I felt exceeded it though. My veins would pop out heavily while I was goin strong. The great thing about this product though was the fact that while the pump hit hard it didn't stop me from actually being able to lift like other products I have had.

----Value----

$20 for 25 servings I feel is a great value. Anytime its around a buck or under in this case its a steal even if I double up servings.
----Side Effects----
None! A little flushing on the face but nothing too inconvenient.

----Conclusion----
My conclusion on this product is even though it worked for me I may have to keep searching for my white buffalo of a preworkout. Don't get me wrong I have been raving about this product all throughout the review but at the end of the day I know there is something out there better. This was a great preworkout but nothing in it was mindblowing. It did its job and than some but I must trudge onto the next until I find the holy grail of highly and possibly overly stimmed and literal skin tearing pumps. I may never find it but I will try! However, if you enjoy pumps more than a stim pre this is your ticket.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • Versatile
  • Great Value
  • Great Pwointra Hybrid
  • Strong Beta Alanine Tingles
  • Increased Focus
  • Average Energyfocus

(Thanks to Nutraceutical Innovations for sending it out!)
----Introduction----
What's up everyone! First off sorry for my absence! Thank you SR and Nutraceutical Innovations for giving me this opportunity! My introduction of my background goes as follows. I am currently doing Sheiko routine. I train primarily for powerlifting. I am somewhat of a noob when it comes to pump products this being my third or fourth one but when I saw it I decided to give it a try.

----Ingredient Profile----

Honestly besides their website I couldn't find much on this ingredient. Here is what they had to say "MonoPUMP is essentially Monolaurin and ingredient that's been around for a long time but only used as an immune system boosting ingredient. It is found in coconut milk and breast milk which have endless beneficial uses. It is a molecule composed of 1 part glycerol and 1 part lauric acid.
MonoPUMP increases blood volume by water retention, utilizing the inherent, hydrophilic property of glycerols, enhanced environmental temperature tolerance and body temperature regulation by improved hydration status. The glycerol is proposed to help "hyperhydrate" the body by increasing biding water to increase blood volume. This helps delay dehydration and expand muscle size analogous to a pump when msucles are contracted during exercise. Imagine training your biceps, as the muscles begin to contract blood pumps through the muscle, the muscles stay swollen as the water bound to the glycerine stays in the muscles and keep them voluminous while the blood goes back into his general circulation"

The jury is still out.
----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----

The dosing on this was fairly simple. I took five capsules preworkout and that was the extent of it. No taste obviously or mixability.
----Effectiveness----

Okay so I did two routines while I used this. I started off with the Ed Coan routine where there was a lot of accessory work and sheiko where it is repetitive of the big three. When I was using the Ed Coan routine and doing exercises such as curls, leg extensions, incline dumbbell press my pumps were incredible! When I did sheiko honestly with the compound movements I didn't feel anything. I could feel it kick it after 10 minutes my veins in my hands would come to the surface and up and down the rest of my arms. Honestly I thought this was great until I started doing compound movements more frequently(and only compound movements). I could see someone being disappointed if they wanted a pump but trained in a way where it wasn't noticeable. I truly enjoyed it when I was doing shoulders, bi's, and tri's though!

----Value----
$25 for a 45 day supply? Who can complain about that?!

----Conclusion----
My conclusion is this, if you are a normal gym goer who just goes to lift weights to get big this would be a great pump product. For an athlete or a person with a specific goal and goal orientated training program this may miss the mark. Sorry again for the lag! POPS OUT
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Muscle Pump
  • Good Vascularity
  • Can Be Ineffective Dependent Upon Different Training Regimens

(Thanks to Kaged Muscle for sending it out!)
----Introduction----
What's up everyone! Another review here sorry haven't been posting. Interviews and working over 60 hours is killing me on time but yeah I'll get better. First off Thank you very much SR TROOP PROGRAM and KAGED for sending me this post workout.

Background
Current stats
Height: 5'7///5'8 on a good day
Weight:210
Occupation: Steelworker(manual physical labor)
Bench:345(poverty)
Dead:530
Program:Sheiko
Stack:Whey, Leucine, mk677, creatine, waxy maize

Background
Current stats
Height: 5'7///5'8 on a good day
Weight:210
Occupation: Steelworker(manual physical labor)
Bench:345(poverty)
Dead:530
Program:Sheiko
Stack:Whey, Leucine, mk677, creatine, waxy maize

I put my body thru the ringer constantly between work and powerlifting. I'm always on the search for supplements that aid in recovery.

----Ingredient Profile----
The ingredient profile on this doesn't impress me other than the amount of BCAA's in it. The creatine hcl is dosed at 1.5 grams which when I was taking their brand of this I was taking almost 3 grams post workout. The thing that I do enjoy is that all of their ingredients are natural and NO SOY or fillers with this. Overall the dosages on some ingredients, such as the glutamine could have been a solid 5 grams instead of three(yes I'm being petty, I know its a habit), could be better but the fact that these are quality ingredients and no prop blends is a big two thumbs up in my book.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----

I had the strawberry lemonade and it wasn't good at all. It was DELICIOUS! Seriously I wish this just came in huge jugs that I could buy from the grocery store. I could drink on this for months. I would take this post workout along with an unflavored waxy maize. It says on the directions to have it upon rising as well. I only did this a couple times due to the amount of servings and wanted it to last for a post workout supplement.

----Effectiveness----
This is where the product shined I feel. Along with my added waxy maize my DOMs were almost unnoticeable until the next day. The quality protein helped me in recovery and made for a good run. I had no g.i issues with this at all which usually post workouts and mass gainers I seem to have a lot of. I noticed increased recovery taking this compared to my normal stack of whey protein and creatine mono. Overall I was pretty surprised with how well it worked.

----Value----
With the amount of servings I feel the value is in the "meh" category. With the price being $35 and only 20 servings(always seems to be the norm in this category) I'm not going to jump over the counter to get my hands on it. At $1.75 a serving its good but I would rather buy a tub at around $1.20 or less for more servings in it as well.

----Side Effects----
No side effects which again is always a positive. No g.i issues nor bloat.

----Conclusion----

My conclusion on this product is it isn't perfect but its on its way to being a great addition to any supplement stack. POPS OUT
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Recovery
  • BetaPower
  • Mixability
  • Full Disclosure On Label
  • High-quality Ingredients
  • Needs More Scoops
  • Addition Of Creatine May Be A Con For Some
  • Too Expensive For Some

(Thanks to GTNĀ® Fuel Your Performance. for sending it out!)
----Introduction----
What's up SR! Another review here. First and foremost thank you GT Nutrition and SR TROOPS for giving me this opportunity. Warning this review is written by me who is extremely stim tolerant. With 300 mgs I thought this would work but it didn't measure up. I train primarily for powerlifting and strength. I also rely on caffeine to help get me thru my strenuous job. "Patrick can't you just take a caffeine pill or drink coffee after your workout?" I could but it's so much easier to just drink one drink and be good for the rest of the day. This preworkout was just not for me. I'll go into further details as follows.

----Ingredient Profile----

The ingredient profile on this is actually really solid or at least on its way. Creatine, BCAAs, and even an antioxidant mix. Here is how I feel about the different "Complexes" that aren't prop blends. The Jab complex has two grams of beta alanine and a creatine complex with 4 different types of creatines that make up one gram. Honestly 5 grams of just normal mono would have been better. The amino complex has a good ration of 8:1:1 for 2.5 grams. Honestly besides nutrex Bcaa's and Nutrabio's Intra Blast(which has over 10 grams of BCAA's, again Nutrex has insanely low amount of actual amino acids but it worked) I haven't been able to notice the increase in endurance or recovery from other products including this one. The Jab complex has 300 mgs of caffeine, green tea extract, and taurine. I would have liked to see some theobromine compounds or even dmaa(heheheheheh it's still legal people!). Again I am a stim junkie so 300 mgs is ehh to me. Lastly they have an antioxidant mix which would be great if I wanted to drink an antioxidant drink but I was looking for a hard hitting pre.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
The taste was intense. I had watermelon flavor and it was good just a little too bold. I'm never too fond of watermelon flavor but it was nowhere near as bad as a product I had that was watermelon flavor (*cough* click post workout and look at the lastly rated product*). I started out with one scoop and I would feel it kick in within about fifteen to twenty minutes. I ended up doing a scoop and a half by the last part of this tub. No mixability had no issues.

----Effectiveness----

Ok so the effectiveness left with me that intense feeling of unsatisfied. Was that it? I felt the "Jab" but it was more of weak b*tch slap. Lets see what they offer here.

On the front

Energy & Pumps------------- I felt the energy which was weak and honestly I feel more from a single 200 mg caffeine pill. "Well that doesn't make any sense Patrick." I know! You're telling me! Also I didn't notice any increase in pumps whatsoever.

Endurance & Recovery------- Was I able to prolong my workout with quicken recovery from the bcaa's? Maybe. Maybe not. If I tried to convince you guys I did I would have to convince myself first.

I was looking on their website to see what more they promised and found their youtube ad with a tattooed bill bada$$ doing compound movements in black and white with SURPASS AVERAGE as the point of it. It didn't describe or advertise what made this preworkout stick out from the rest whatsoever. I mean black and white in fitness ads is very creative and new. Optimum Nutrition and Animal Stak has never even thought to do something similar to this. (https://youtu.be/SyBHJhL_1_w) Uhh o ok. They market it as an endurance and recovery complete preworkout. Again I felt a slight kick and not really any significant boost in recovery or endurance. The effectiveness I feel could have been a great deal better.

----Value----
I found this for a buck a serving. This is a good value. Again this would be great for a beginner but for a stim junkie like me that needs something to last all day and that I don't have to come close to double scooping seems to high still. Great price for ineffective product is still too expensive.

----Side Effects----

No side effects from this which could be the saving grace.

----Conclusion----
My conclusion is this: If you are new to pre's and are really sensitive to stims this could be for you. It wasn't for me and I'll keep cruising when I see this on the shelf. POPS OUT
  • Good Tasting
  • Some Under-dosed Ingredients
  • Not As Hard Hitting As Advertised
  • Short Spurt Of Energy
  • No Noticeable Change In Recovery

(Thanks to Legion Supplements for sending it out!)
----Introduction----
What's up SR another review here. First off thank you Legion Supplements and the TROOP program for letting me try this product. I am using regular creatine mono due to my diet lately and when I saw this I jumped on it. I have since bought a new tub afterwards. Little background which is beyond redundant for anyone that has been on here for longer than two weeks but here it is. I train primarily for strength in the big 3 lifts for powermeets. I work in a very physically intensive environment 60 hours a week. I am constantly on the search for anything that will aid in recovery.

----Ingredient Profile----

The ingredient profile is one of the simplest ones I have seen on a supplement in a long time. 5 grams of creatine monohydrate which is one of the most researched and proven forms of modern supplmentation. They added carnitine as an absorption agent among other characteristics. Also with Corosolic Acid is known to improve or magnify the effects of post modern carbs. This is great considering the only time I eat carbs is right before bed or post workout.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----

The taste on this was good. Nothing spectacular but it was pretty good. No mixability issues. The usual foaming would happen which seems to happen with most creatine products. The dosing on this says to take post workout or the biggest meal of your day. With the diet I was on I would take this pre workout and post or just with a protein shake on my off days. The taste went amazing with my orange flavored whey protein from NB.
----Effectiveness----
The effectiveness of this was awesome. When I would drink this post workout I would be able to feel whatever bodypart I trained that day to have a full feeling the rest of the day. I also could tell a noticeable improvement in the recovery aspect of this product. I can always tell if a creatine is good quality when I am dehydrated and I get gnarly foot cramps throughout the day. While taking this my body would let me know right away if I didn't have enough water. With the fullness factor it felt as if I had a dull pump the rest of the day. "A dull pump? WTH is that Patrick?" Meaning that I wasn't walking around with my arms ready to explode but heavier than normal. The following day I wouldn't be as sore as I normally would without it. Even on days I would deadlift heavy with a cat back on accident I wouldn't notice as much soreness as I thought I was going to have. When I took this preworkout it didn't do as well as I would have liked it to but can I dock points for that? Absolutely NOT. They marketed it as a post workout creatine mono drink so me drinking it pre was my fault. I felt bloated and slow, but again I should have followed directions.

----Value----
$35 for 60 servings sounds great to me! Even though that normal mono is usually insanely cheap and even cheaper than this the difference with these few ingredients I feel make the price on point.

----Side Effects----
None other than the excessive sweating that comes along with creatine and cramping when not properly hydrated.

----Conclusion----
My conclusion on this is Legion supplements has made a great post workout creatine mono supplement that more people should hear about. Thanks again guys! Awesome experience! POPS OUT
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Recovery
  • Quality Ingredients
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Needs More Flavors

(Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!)
----Introduction----
What's up SR, another review here. Today I'll be talking about Ronnie Coleman's YEAH BUDDY Preworkout. Thank you for the TROOP Program and RCSS for giving me this opportunity. When I first saw Ronnie's product line I was pretty skeptical. I could name a handful of bodybuilders over the years to put their name on bunk products to just get a paycheck. They usually fail after a couple years or after putting out so many pitiful products they finally decide to make a change but are merely hanging on by a seam. Ronnie Coleman is my favorite all time BB for a handful of reasons. I am really stoked that he didn't follow in line with marketing his name for a paycheck on crappy products. Ronnie Coleman has always been a beast! That old video of him repping 220 lb dumbbell bench press to the 800 lb squat. He is the epitome of a bodybuilder. He has/had the strength, charisma, and the mutated freak monster look( I mean this in all respect, the physique is past godly it would be like the physique of a video game boss). And he was a cop to boot! With all of this being said If this product didn't measure up to the greatness of Ronnie I would gladly have smeared this all over saying how it was a shame to have soiled his legacy with this product and so forth. But guess what?! It measured up and than some. So much to the point that I don't think I'll buy another pre workout. I am going to test Cannibal Ferox to see how they compare but other than that unless Cannibal blows this out of the water by miles(I tried it with one workout I had a free sample and it didn't seem to be as mind blowing as I was told but can I base my opinion off of one workout? No so I shall investigate further.) I will stick with this product for a long time.

Background:
Type of Training:powerlifting and strength
I weigh 205-210
Poverty Bench:345 in gym
Deadlift:530
Bf%: Idgaf whatever will let me achieve 1500+ raw total with wraps
Diet:Carb Backloading
Occupation: Steelworker; picking up heavy parts, grinding, welding, operating overhead cranes, stabalizing the cranes, climbing up and down trucks
Goals: Stay at the same weight maybe lose five pounds and gain strength

----Ingredient Profile----

This ingredient profile is solid. It is extremely complete. It's not your typical 400mg+ caffeine stimulant pre that boasts about "insane energy". They have 420 mgs of time released caffeine which for me is something I need. ("You don't NEED caffeine Patrick." True but killing a workout than pulling an 11 hour shift makes it a lot easier.) Their pump ingredients seem to be underdosed yet something I don't understand is that the pumps were great even at 1 gram of citrulline and a half gram of agmatine so can I dock points for this? Probably not but in all honesty I'll get to why I couldn't give this a perfect 10. They added theacrine and choline for the focus. Theacrine is structurally similar to caffeine and choline seems to be pretty similar to theobromine compounds with its stimulatory effect and heightened focus. Synpherine is something they added that is structurally similar to ephedrine although not as potent(obvi.). Overall this is a great and complete profile. Absolute Home run. "But Patrick they don't have BCAA's!" "If I want bcaa's I'll drink bcaa's. If I want alpha juice to kill a workout I'll drink this."

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
OK HERE IT IS! The only complaint I have about this product is the taste. Sour berry wasn't something that I looked forward to. Okay back to ranting and raving about how great this was. The mixability was standard nothing wrong there. The use of dyes was obvious but it didn't stain my shaker cups or teeth so again not a big deal to me. Holy Moly an effective dose at one scoop!!!! Insane right? And I tell people we don't live in a perfect world. With my diet I would use this preworkout along with 25 grams of whey protein, Mct oil, and creatine.

----Effectiveness----

The effectiveness of this was amazing! Beyond amazing. Absolute Alpha Juice. My focus was on point nonstop. Usually with my workout I have to constantly check my phone to make sure I am doing the right set/weight/reps or readjusting my pandora station. I would have tunnel vision as soon as it kicked in which took a little bit but I digress. I would literally look at my phone MAYBE three times. I would demolish the weights and the pumps! THE PUMPS! The pumps were astronomical. The energy carried me through whatever routine I was doing. Recently I have been doing volume training and a few preworkouts that I have had recently just don't do much for this. Yeah Buddy however I was able to push through volume training, heavy sets, accessory work, whatever with energy to spare. I would still be zooming into my work day til about my first break. So I would workout at noon-1/130 my first break is at 630 is when I would feel it taper off. With absolutely no crash! Again not the type of pump I would get from anything anabolic but enough of a pump I would feel my legs turn to concrete walking out after a great leg day. Honestly I broke through a ton of PR's on this. With the first time taking it was a powermeet I was really happy with my decision. Even during training I wouldn't even go for rep PR's I just did! The focus helped me succeed and again see nothing, think nothing, doubt nothing and just pump out rep after rep til I couldn't. I won't be changing this preworkout for a long long time.

----Value----

$45 would be worth it for this product.... But I found it for a buck a serving!!!! Are you joking me? The value stacks up with everything so far! $30 for 30 servings is I feel what all pre's should be. Even with whatever new crazy ingredients they concoct it should stay at this value. Makes me wonder why less effective bordering on not effective at all are $10-20 more.

----Side Effects----

I would get the usual detoxifying effect that comes with caffeine and other stimulants. Was it unpleasant and explosive? Not at all. This is as far as I'll go with it.

----Conclusion----

My conclusion is this. Ronnie Coleman has created a preworkout that has been unmatched by any I have tried so far. He didn't soil his name and in fact those 8 Mr O titles along with this product line will cement his place in the bodybuilding world and further his legacy that which is unrivaled by ANYBODY! Yes Arnie had the aesthetics true. However when I think of bodybuilding, massive freakish monster size that artists have trouble drawing I think of Ronnie. When I think of an insane preworkout that I can count on I think of YEAAAHHHH BUDDDDYYYY! POPS OUT
  • No Crash
  • Excellent Pumps
  • Teacrine
  • Great Pumps
  • Solid Long Lasting Energy
  • Use Of Dyes

----Introduction----
Okay "Patrick we get it you support small companies and you powerlift or at least try to. Don't or won't you pick another brand to review?" Yes peep my inzer z wraps review and hold on a couple months for my MB slingshot review! Okay now that is out of the way today I want to discuss Unbreakable Gear's Destroyer Knee Wraps. Why knee wraps? I enjoy having my knees wrapped for several reasons. One reason is the fact that they provide a slight rebound out of the hole. Another reason is the fact that they can protect your knee when going heavy. Yes they can be detrimental if wrapped improperly but if you know what you are doing they can be a great asset. I'll explain this more in detail. I first heard of Unbreakable Gear via fb and I did a review on their wrist wraps and belt. I was recently prepping for a powermeet and decided I wanted to go with a more serious wrap for it so I bought these and decided to give them a go. While I think they are amazing they have a few drawbacks that I'll explain later on. I first was intrigued to get cast like wraps because that is what geared lifters wear. When I saw a guy squatting over 900 lbs in these in a couple vids I realized that these were a pair that could work for whatever weight I would try.

----Ingredient Profile----

Okay these wraps are THICK! Extremely thick and durable. I have used them a bunch of times and there's not a single fray. They are barely noticeably used as well. They are 2.5 meters long so imagine a very thick long wrap and this is what the destroyers give you.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----

Okay so if you are like me and train for power meets or just powerlifting in general there is times I decide to "dose" use these appropriately. When I am peaking for a meet I usually bust wraps out a little bit over a month ahead to get reacquainted with them. I use them during my "peaking phase" where I hit my old PR's for a couple weeks straight to shock my central nervous system before my deload week to heal and than bust them out again for the meet. I don't nor do I recommend to use these during working sets. My rule of thumb is if you are using these at a weight you can do 5 or more reps with its probably a good idea to either increase the weight or take them off and squat the same weight for fewer reps. "But Patrick you said that they help your knees." I did and they do. They compress them so you have limited amount of time to squat before all circulation is cut off. With these these are more for protection on heavier weight very few reps.
----Effectiveness----

Here is how I feel they stacked up. I can't compare them to my inzer wraps because these are the "cast-like" wraps. To be honest I was hoping for more rebound (again think of a bench shirt but for knee wraps! Yeah I know not reality...) than I got but they provided with more support than I could have ever asked for. When I did my powermeet I went 2/3 on lifts I was shooting for 525 which I am sure I could have gotten close IF I didn't waste an attempt on the second due to these wraps. The thing about these being so thick and long is if you wrap them wrong it will end bad. How? For example two weeks before my meet I was doing 475x2(previous PR 5 months back of 470) I went way deep and because I wrapped them too much behind my knee I instantly felt and heard cracks/pops and I wasn't able to walk correctly til the next day. So with this in my head and I was going down in front of everyone I felt the same thing and realized that I still had another attempt and I don't get paid to do this. A person usually gets a waddle where the knee won't hinge so while walking it is awkward. With normal light wraps you can squat down and feel a rebound feel. With these I swear I need at least 405 lbs in order to get to parallel! Out of hole it provides good rebound which as for me as soon as I am three inches out of the hole I am solid.

----Value----

The value on these is decent. They are listed at $50 with the UNBREAKABLE discount code they are $43 before shipping. Considering these will last a lifetime I can't argue with that price.

----Side Effects----

The side effects is as I stated earlier: bad wrap=a bad time. Also it takes me a long time to self wrap myself with these. Even during my meet it was hard with me and my buddy wrapping myself. Sometimes I miss the second wrap and have to start over again. Other than the fact that the stiffness makes it difficult to actually use no other side effects.

----Conclusion----

My conclusion is this. I will NEVER buy another pair of these again. I will never need to! Unless some @$$ hole steals it from my gym bag. But seriously these are incredibly durable, provide confidence that even if I don't get the squat I'll avoid injury, good price, and provide the perfect amount of rebound out of the hole for me. Until I get a product from Unbreakable that I detest which I will gladly write a review on it here I will continue to recommend them to the SR community and friends.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Rebound Out Of The Hole
  • Amazing Support
  • Thick Cast Material
  • Durable
  • Extremely Tough To Self Wrap
  • Must Know Proper Technique So No Injury Occurs

(Thanks to Nutra Clipse for sending it out!)
----Introduction----
What's up SR! Big shoutout to the TROOP Program and Nutraclipse for giving me this opportunity. Background: I am a self proclaimed stim junkie and pre workout connoisseur. I work as a steelworker lifting metal parts, pulling stock while trying to steady an overhead crane, and climbing up onto flatbeds and tarping the loads. "Cool story Patrick, we get it you didn't get farther than high school. What's your point?" My point is I go to the gym and lift heavy with a focus on powerlifting for a couple hours than come home to get ready than pull a 10-11 hour shift. I need all the energy I can get. Here is how I feel about this product and why I felt the need to double scoop.

----Ingredient Profile----

The ingredient profile is one gigantic proprietary blend so no one knows how much of each ingredient is actually in there. "But I heard they do that so other companies won't copy their recipe!" Than you probably believe everything the government tells you. Here is their whole speel on their ingredient profile http://www.nutraclipseinc.com/products/alphadrive/alphadrive.html. Notice how they list one of the ingredients as "Creating O Phosphate" and go into describing creatine o phosphate. Also with the "IMHO"(in my honest opinion) and a few other wording and design parts of the website I feel they could have done a better job on this front. These minor things coupled with a prop blend could lead a consumer to thinking that it was made at my neighbor Jerry's basement. Discredit me for being petty but that's how I feel. They're new DMAA like ingredient looks promising "Kigelia Africana "2-Aminoisoheptane". Priceplow does a great job of going over this ingredient at https://blog.priceplow.com/dmha. They say the sweet spot is 100-150 mgs with this being the ninth out of eleventh ingredient right under what I feel could be 250-300 mgs of caffeine it is possible. Although we'll never really know.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----

The taste was amazing! Really dug the taste on this product. I had the cotton candy flavor. When I first tried it one scoop seemed on the milder side. I went up to almost two complete scoops by the end of this. This product usually took me about twenty minutes to kick in which is pretty standard. No mixability issues whatsoever and again Amazing choice on the flavor!

----Effectiveness----

Ok the effectiveness I felt, was actually felt, around two scoops. It hit pretty hard with two scoops. With one scoop it was for lack of a better term lame. I really don't know how else to describe it. I'll rate what they promote on their website with the dosing of two scoops.

MUSCLE PUMPS ---------------------------------------- 4/10 I am giving it a four because I didn't notice much of a difference in this area. If I had less than normal due to this I would give it a two or three. I didn't get any noticeable pumps from this.

DEFINITION -----------------------------------------I won't rate this. Sorry to say that drinking a preworkout other than promoting a pump which I didn't get will give definition.

VASCULARIY ----------------------------------------5/10 Yes I did seem more vascular than not if I took no preworkout but it wasn't mind blowing.

STRENGTH ---------------------------------------6/10 This is hard to judge it was there definitely was there but I don't know if I can rationally award this product with the strength that I had while taking it. There was a boost but that comes with any form of stim for me but again nothing that I was in shock that I wasn't able to lift before I could do a triple of.

WORKOUT --------------- ?/10 I'm not sure what they meant by this. Yes I took this before a workout? This coincides with the word choices I was talking about earlier.

ENERGY -----------------7/10 The energy was really noticeable at two scoops. It was pretty decent stim at this dose. A few times I experienced a sense of euphoria almost. Although there was no crash it didn't seem to last as long as other pre workouts I have tried.

FOCUS ------------------6/10 The focus was there and it wasn't. At some workouts I felt like it was great other and for the most majority of it I felt like it was seriously missing.

----Value----

At $37 for 30 servings for a product I had to double up on I wouldn't say this is a good buy for ME. May do wonders for people that are more sensitive to stims.

----Side Effects----

A few times I took this I experienced minor anxiety. Not every time and nothing was going on in my personal life to make me have it. Really strange. I can't say for certain it was because of this product BUT I got about four bouts of minor anxiety an hour after taking this each time. Again this could have been many factors but nothing in my daily life changed other than taking this preworkout.

----Conclusion----

My conclusion is this: Nutraclipse has come out with an awesome tasting slightly stimmy preworkout with an ingredient similar to DMAA. I feel if they tweaked the recipe this could be a home run. As of now I will be passing on this. POPS OUT
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Cotton Candy
  • Some Increased Energy
  • Okay Value
  • Lack Of Pump
  • Prop Blend
  • Lack Of Focus
  • Not Long Lasting Energy