littlebear34

Reviews by littlebear34

3.0
  December 17, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Endurance
  • Poor Mixing
  • Poor Value
First of all, big thanks to Kenny Matthews at CTD labs for sending me a tub of Endurapro to log and review. Enduropro is the "Advanced Endurance and Energy Formula" from CTD Labs.

I mixed Enduropro with my pre-workout i.e Alphamine. I didn't take it intra workout due to taste. I wasn't a big fan of the taste and didn't want to be drinking something I found tasted bad during exercise. The directions said to drink Enduropro, pre, intra, and after, so you can go through a tub really fast. I just used one scoop per day tho with my preworkout. I was using alphamine during that time, so it worked out pretty well.

Ingredients----
I was very intrigued by the ingredient profile of Endurapro. However, I don't think Endurapro should be considered a standalone intra-worout product due to a lack of certain key ingredient; BCAA's Some of the other reviewers have already gone over this topic, and I agree with their opinions. Endurapro doesn't really have the amount of BCAA's in it to make it a stand-alone intra workout. However, I think Endurapro worked great for me because I was taking Alphamine while also using Endurapro. I mixed Alphamine and Endurapro together as a pre workout ***tail and had great results.

During my time with Endurapro, I was mainly on a recomp.

Effectiveness----
Like I mentioned above, I mixed Alphamine and Endurapro together. I had great results and it was like I was actually taking a legitimate preworkout supplement. However, the effectiveness as a standalone isn't that great.

Taste----
I wasn't a fan of the taste. I know some people aren't too concerned with the taste of a product as long as it works. But I think the taste of something that is supposed to be consumed as an intra supplement should at least be somewhat tasty. To me, It tasted like someone put a bunch of dirt in some fruit punch. Not a taste I want to have constantly in my mouth while being hot and working out. Like I mentioned earlier, I drank it with other supplements preworkout and the taste didn't bother me as bad.

Value----
A 30 serving tub at $40 on most sites. At 1 serving that's $1.33. At 2 servings that's $2.66. Taken as directed at 3 servings, that's $4.00. I can get very expensive very quickly.

Conclusions and recommendations----
I do not think Endurapro should be taken as a stand-alone product. It needs to be added to some other supplement to have full effectiveness; like a BCAA or Fat burner. This isn't intended to be a negative review. The only negative aspect of Endurapro is the price.

November 28, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Amazing Rest
  • Great Recovery
  • Awesome Dreams
  • Better Mood
  • Gets You Into Rem Very Fast
  • Quality Ingredients
  • Sleep Hangovers
Big thanks to Kenny over at CTD Labs for sending me a tub of Noxitropin PM to run in my log and to review. I will try my best to describe how it affected me first compared to the CTD Labs claims and then review it.

CTD Labs Claims:
The ingredients in Noxitropin PM are designed to support:

Restful Sleep (R.E.M)

While taking Noxitropin PM, I felt like my quality of sleep greatly improved. I had more vivid and crazier dreams than usual. Some nights I wouldn't get many hours of sleep, but I still felt like I had slept really well.

HGH Production

"¨I didn't have any bl...

CTD Labs Claims:
The ingredients in Noxitropin PM are designed to support:

Restful Sleep (R.E.M)

HGH Production

"¨I didn't have any blood work done, but Noxitropin has ingredients that are said to raise GH levels. Consequently, I don't know what some of the side effects of increased GH would be.
----Muscle Recovery----
I feel that my recovery on this product was great. When going to bed after a hard lifting session, I would wake and have no or very minor doms the next day. I felt like my endurance and strength increased as well.

Leaner and Harder Physique

I also took PES's Alphamine while taking Noxitropin PM. So this area is a little hard for me to judge. I leaned out very nicely and my muscles seemed harder and more dense than usual.

Overall Well Being

My being was pretty well while on this haha I'm not sure how to describe this area other than I had no serious negative sides. I always woke refreshed and slept like a rock.

Taste and Mixability:

Taste

I was very pleased with the taste. I know some people aren't too concerned about taste and supplements as long as they do what they claim, but it is always nice to drink a product that tastes good. I had the fruit punch flavor and it reminded me of a super concentrated cherry popsicle.

Mixability

This product mixes fairly easily. There was usually some small clumps on the bottom of the mixer, but that's nothing more water won't handle. It can get a little fizzy too, but mixability/fizziness shouldn't deter you form trying this product.

Ingredients:
Basic and novel approach to recovery and sleep aid.
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)
Proprietary Blend:
4-Amino-3Phenylbutyric Acid
GABA
Macuna Pruries Extract (Standardized to 20% L-Dopa)
L-Arginine HCL
L-Tyrosine
L-Phenylalanine

Like I mentioned earlier, I had no way of actually testing to see if my HGH levels increased , however, the sleep aid and recovery aspects where great. I usually took it an hour before bed so I wouldn't have to get up to pee. I would feel relaxed and I would sleep very hard. I took two scoops one night and I was put in total hibernation mode haha I did experience the "sleep hangover" the first week or so, but after that I could get up without much problems.

Value:
Looking online, it seems like the average price is around $30. There are 40 servings per tub, so that's about $0.75 a serving. Not too bad, but not the best. However, I do feel that this product is worth every cent.

Conclusions and recommendations:
I really enjoyed Noxitropin PM. When looking for a sleep-aid in the future, Noxitropin will be at the top of the list. I was very pleased with my overall experience. I recommend Noxitropin to those looking for a Recovery/Sleep-Aid product or just wanting to hibernate for a few days :)

Also, prepare for some whack crazy dreams haha

Overall
Overall
1.0
  October 9, 2013

• Too Many Scoops For Results
    • Awkward Tub
    • One Tub Does Not Last A Full Month For The Average User
    • Hyped-up
    I saw the hype train coming through a few months back when several members had written reviews for Bio-Gro and decided to hop aboard. Big Mistake. This is my first negative review of any product and I hate to say it, but this product is a waste of time and money.

Several members' reviews were positive and even said that bio-gro was a game changer. I didn't feel anything from this product and will try to describe my experience with it the best I can. I took four tubs in all.

Taste----
    Several reviewers say that it has no taste or tastes very bland. To me, it tasted like a bland milky residue. It wasn't bad, but wasn't pleasant to take either. Taste isn't a big issue for me anyway since I can usually chug or down anything with no problems. So if you're looking for the ultimate taste experience, you'll be disappointed.

Dosage----
    1 serving am 1 serving pm. 1 scoop if under 200lbs. 2 scoops if 200lbs or over. I weigh around 196-199 throughout the day and I took 2 am and 2 pm. On the last tub I started taking 2 scoops am, 2 scoops mid-day, and 2 scoops pm. The dosage is easy, but even after increasing the amount I took, I still saw no changes. In my opinion, I'd much rather take pills then having to mix something 2-3 times a day.

Effectiveness----
    I noticed nothing. Even after increasing the dosage, I felt the same. Was very disappointed I didn't turn into a super sayain while taking this from reading some of the other reviews for it. . A senzu bean is a way better alternative haha

Ingredients----
    Some of the other reviewers have gone more in-depth in this area. But from what I have seen and read, this product is basically a peptide of bovine colostrum. What is colostrum? It is the first secretion from the mammary glands after giving birth, rich in antibodies. So basically it is pre-milk super juice for babies.

Value----
    The typical price online right now is about $40. This is way too expensive for something that only has 15 servings and that you may have to increase the dosage. Save your money and buy a tub of protein.

Personal pet peeve----
    Alright, this is a new category for me just for this review. The tub is stupid. I just don't like it.

Conclusions and recommendations----
    If you're on the fence about this product, I would skip it just to be safe and go with something that you know works. I could not tell if the product did what it was supposed to because I felt nothing from it. Even after 4 tubs and increasing the dosage. All of this is from my personal experience while using bio-gro.

July 16, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Recovery
    • No Bloating
    • No Digestive Issues
    • Good Recovery
    • Gluten Free
    • Insanely Expensive
    • Hard To Find
    Over the past few weeks, I have seen many of those in the ER program reviewing 360Cut products. I became curious because I have never heard of this company before then. So I contacted 360Cut and they were generous enough to send me a tub of 360Post fo' fwee!

I've never taken a carb based protein powder before, but I have taken a carb supplement along side a protein supplement.

Taste---
    The first time I tasted 360Post, I was a little surprised. I was not exactly a fan of how it tasted at first, but the taste did quickly grow on me. I had the chocolate flavor. The taste was kind of chalky, but that is because of the waxy maize.

Mixability---
    A serving is two scoops. I had some difficulty mixing at the recommended amount of water. (8-10oz) So I mixed it with 16oz usually and had no other problems.

Ingredients---
    Some of the expert reviewers have already gone over the ingredient profile very well, so I won't go into an extensive review over them.

Waxy Maize- suger-free complex carb

Whey Protein Isolate- Easily and quickly absorbed protein

Buckwheat Protein- High quality protein, safe for those with gluten allergy or celiac disease

Egg White Protein- a high quality and absorbable protein

MCT Oil- a lower calorie fatty acid, has been found to increase the body's calorie burning potential while helping improve the body's ability to repair muscle tissue

This is just a very brief overview of the ingredients, but these are the main ones.

Effectiveness---
    I really liked 360Post in this regard. Usually when I lift heavy or, have a strenuous workout, I feel dead and very tired for a few hours, usually until I eat a meal. However, I felt like my energy levels were recovering more quickly, and after a few uses, it seemed as if my body began to "crave" taking 360Post. There is a lot of controversy concerning the "Window," but I feel that this product helped me recover from my exercises. I had no digestive problems when taking 360Post, and I feel that it may have even suppressed my appetite slightly. However, that may be because each serving is around 300 calories ha I feel that I leaned out slightly while taking this also. I can only recall a few times that I had doms and when I did have it, it was minor.

The 360Post directions say that it can also be used as a non-stimulant pwo. I never tried it as a pre-workout tho. I did consider taking one scoop pre and one scoop post, but never did.

Value---
    Each tub has 15-16 servings, each serving being 2 scoops. On 360cut's website, 360Post is $79.99. That comes to about $5 a serving. That is insane, especially for something that doesn't even last one month. On sizeupsupplements.com, one tub is $41.99. That's about $2.60 a serving. That's a lot better, but still expensive. You could buy a month's supply of protein and a month supply of waxy maize for the cost of one tub of 360Post that would only last half a month.

Conclusions and Recommendations---
    I had a very positive experience while taking 360Post. However, I cannot recommend it due to it's price. If you have the cash, or find a great deal, I would recommend trying it. The only problem would be finding this product available somewhere that would allow for some sort of deal for consumers. 360Cut is a newer company and it is difficult to find its products on a reputable site for a decent and affordable price.

May 26, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Strength Gains
    • Leaner Hardning Effect
    • Improved Body Composition
    • Price
    • Drying Out Joints
    Greetings sr brethren! I'd like to thank PES for the opportunity they have given me to review this product. I contacted PES about reviewing some of their products and they were kind enough to send some my way. As most of my recent reviews are PES products, I'd like to state that I am not affiliated with PES in anyway.

Value----

This is the only negative part of Erase Pro. It's $54.99 on nutraplanet.com. In my honest opinion, Ad-3 PCT is a more affordable alternative with the same main active ingredient; Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione.

PES Claims----

Erase Pro gives you a hardco...

PES Claims----

Erase Pro gives you a hardcore hormone modulating formula so strong only one capsule is needed per day. PES claims that the ingredients found in Erase Pro have synergistic properties.

-Underground Hormone Modulator
    -Extreme Muscle Hardening Agent
    -Potent Anti-Catabolic
    -Test-Estro-Cort Synergism
    -Synthetic High Affinity AI
    -SERM-etic Technology

Ingredient Profile----

***Synergy Activator 1: Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione***
    Armistane is an irreversible a.i. The Armistane enzyme in the body that converts testosterone to estrogen. When this enzyme is inhibited it not only decreases estrogen levels but also increases testosterone levels. Armistane has shown to have binding affinities to the aromatase enzyme better than previous popular aromatase inhibitors.

***Synergy Activator 2: Boerhaavia diffusa extract***
    In order for estrogen to have all of its negative effects in the body it must bind to the estrogen receptor site. Boerhaavia diffusa extract binds to this receptor itself, thus not allowing estrogen to bind to its receptor. When this receptor is inactivated, it fools the body into thinking it needs more estrogen by making more test. Boerhaavia diffusa extract has also shown SERM like characteristics. It also helps control cortisol.

***Synergy Activator 3: Euonymus Alatus Extract***
    An aromotase inhibitor that has shown to have inhibition characteristics in vitro. The fact that this herb has the ability to inhibit aromatase in vitro in certain tissues with high production of aromatase (breast tissue) is a safe defense against gyno.

Effectiveness---

While supplementing this product, I noticed that my muscle felt harder and I had the "dry" look to my body. I feel that I leaned out and although I didn't have any blood work done, I feel like my test levels rose due to a moderate increase in acne. I don't usually have much acne, but about halfway through my cycle, I noticed that my face and shoulders had more acne than usually and I felt more aggressive. I never had any rage moments, but certainly felt more "alpha".

Side effects---

The only noticeable side effect I experienced was an increase in acne.

Conclusions and Recommendations----
    I had a positive experience while taking this. I suggest anyone looking for a quality A.I. to consider Erase Pro. Erase Pro is $25.00 more expensive than AD3-PCT, but I feel that is of a higher quality product. If you have the extra cash I'd suggest giving Erase PRo a chance, if not then go with AD3-PCT. Both are great.

May 4, 2013

• Good For Pump
    • Focus
    • Pomegranate Taste Gets Old
    The bear gets Enhanced....

Greetings SR brethren! I purchased my bottle of Enhanced a while back when PES sent out an email with an Insider deal. I had a positive experience while taking this product and will review it the best I can.

Value----
    I forgot how much the insider deal was, but currently on nutraplanet.com, Enhanced is selling for $27.99 for 40 servings. That comes out to about $0.70 a serving. Not too bad in my opinion.

Taste---
    The bear gets Enhanced....

Taste---
    I had the fruit punch flavor and it was ok. I never had to straight out chug it down, but I don't think it's the best tasting either. It contains pomegranate fruit extract and I thought it tasted more like that rather than fruit punch. So if you love pomegranate, then this is a product you'll love tasting. If you're like me, you may get a little tired of the taste, however.

PES Claims---
    PES claims that Enhanced helps the mind, the muscle, and the mind-muscle connection. I will now describe how these claims compare with my experience. First, the mind... I think that this is the best part of Enhanced. From the first scoop, to the last, I always had an increased focus, which only improved as I increased to two scoops (ALWAYS use the scooper). Second, the muscle. I had an increase in vascularity and I had stronger feeling, fuller pumps. I noticed the veins around my shoulders and chest were becoming more pronounced. My muscles would start to burn at a lower rep count than normal. Third, the connection. The second best part of Enhanced. Attributed to the focus given by Enhanced, I was able to focus more aptly on contracting a muscle or muscle group. I began to feel more aware of the movements of my own body. I also felt more in control of my workouts.

Side Effects----
    I did not have any major side effects, perhaps a crash or mild jitters, but nothing serious.

Effectiveness---
    I feel like Enhanced affected me very well. I usually wait 30 minutes after I take any pwo to begin my workouts, but I always began to feel it within 15 minutes and was ready to rock n roll. The pumps were ok. I do not think that this is mainly a "pump" product, but I did notice increased pumps and vascularity. I feel that the most effective part of Enhanced is the focus it gives. I do not remember a time that I took Enhanced that I didn't have an increase in focus.

Conclusions and Recommendations----
    My experience with Enhanced was very positive. I recommend this to anyone who is a pwo connoisseur or just looking for a little something extra to add to their workout.

April 27, 2013

• Preserves Lean Body Mass
    • Extraordinary Taste
    • Slight Jitteriness After Morning Doses
    • Caffeine Withdrawal
    Big thanks to PES for sending me a bottle of Alphamine to review. I had a very positive experience while supplementing this product.

Price----
    I received a free bottle of Alphamine from PES after I contacted them about their products. On allstarhealth.com this product is $30.99. There's 84 servings so that comes out to about $0.37 a serving. That's pretty affordable since the powder version of OEP is $32.69 at 60 servings.

Ingredients----
    Some of the other reviews have already posted about the active ingredients. The ingredient profile is top notch and affected me very well.

Dosa...

Price----

Dosage----
    This part is pretty easy:
    1 scoop on an empty stomach 15-30 minutes before breakfast for the first two days with n additional 1 scoop may be taken 5-6 hours later. Added a second scoop to the morning serving on day 3.

Effectiveness---
    I started taking Alphamine after a hardcore (for me anyway ha) bulk. At the end of said bulk, I was at 207 lbs. That's the most I've ever weighed and I was ready to have my clothes fitting again. The first week of taking Alphamine, I had very little appetite and some days only ate 2-3 small meals a day. After the first week or so, I adapted and noticed an increase in hunger (eating 4-5 small meals), but it was still more suppressed than normal. During the third week I felt very lean and had already dropped to 194 lbs. I stopped taking creatine, so some of the weight loss can be contributed to shedding some of the water weight. I did very little cardio during my cycle, but did do a variation of GVT training to help. I have notcied a slight decrease in strength, but I feel that it was worth it. Currently I weigh 196 and am happy with the results I have had.

Side Effects---
    I didn't have very many negative side effects. Besides being slightly jittery during the morning doses, I cannot recall any other sides. However, I have a had some headaches from caffeine withdrawal the first few days after I have finished, but they were not bad.

Conclusions and Recommendations----
    I've tried several other thermos/fat burners (OEP, Shred Matrix, Oxy ECA Black) and I consider Alphamine to be the best. The appetite suppression is amazing and it is priced affordably. PES has a dominant product here and I will definitely use Alphamine in the future. I recommend this product to anyone looking for help losing weight.

February 24, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Solid Strength And Size Increases
    • Leaning Effect
    • Manageable Sides
    • High Price
    First of all, I'd like to thank everyone over at PES for sending me a bottle of ABE to review. I had a great experience with this product and will try to explain its effects on me and my workouts.

Price----------
    I received one bottle from PES for review. On nutraplanet.com, this product costs $54.99. That's pretty expensive in my opinion. It comes out to about $0.91 a serving.

Ingredients-----------

*Anacyclus pyrethrum DC Extract*

The research on this ingredient shows that while it is a powerful anabolic, and it has modest androgenic effects.

*Forskolin*

PES claims tha...

Price----------

Ingredients-----------

*Anacyclus pyrethrum DC Extract*

*Forskolin*

PES claims that the forskolin in ABE is at 95% purity level. I haven't taken many forskolin products, so I cannot gauge the effectiveness of its various purity levels. PES states that most of the studies on forskolin use a 10% extract. In AnaBeta Elite there is a 95% forskolin purity level.

Upon doing research about forskolin, I found that it has many pro-bodybuilding and physique altering attributes. Simply put, it is a testosterone booster and having the 95% purity level is a big plus and adds to the potency it has as a test booster. Forskolin is also an cAMP upregulator. Numerous studies have shown forskolin can increase cAMP levels to such high amounts, physiological effects can be seen and felt. Increased cAMP has the ability to increase natural steroidogenesis and is a key signaling molecule in muscle growth and fat loss. Forskolin has also shown to be a non-steroidal Androgen Receptor activator in vitro.

*5-Adrosten-3ß,7ß-diol-17-one*

This compound is used to modulate cortisol. Cortisol spikes with intensed training. Cortisol is the last thing muscle tissue needs. Since cortisol is a catabolic hormone, it is very important that athletes and bodybuilders find ways to counter its effects on muscles and physique.

Ingredients revisited--------

*Anacyclus pyrethrum DC Extract- Powerful anabolic
    *Forskolin- Pro-anabolic, physique altering effects
    *5-Adrosten-3ß,7ß-diol-17-one- Cortisol control

Dosage---------
    Two before and two after. Pretty easy to remember. I took mine with my pre-workout and after my work out with my creatine.

Effectiveness--------
    I had a very positive experience with ABE. After the first week, I noticed a moderate change in the definition of my abs and torso, and it only improved the longer I took it. I only took it for 1 month, but I was very satisfied with the results that I attained. At the start of my cycle, I was weighing about 193-194 and at the end was weighing around 197-199. At one point I weighed 203 after a workout, but I attribute that to water weight. I feel like I leaned out while putting on some decent muscle and am very happy and excited about that. Leaning out and adding additional muscle mass is a definite plus. I feel like I got strength gains in many exercises, especially squats and bench. I was able to increase my rep count on bench at 185 lbs to 10 times from a previous max rep count of 8. On squats I was able to do 5 sets of 10,8,6,4,2,1 rep ranges starting at 185 and increasing the weight 20lbs each set to a 1 rep of 285. The highest weight I have yet to squat. I know the majority of my gains is attributed to hard work, but I feel that this supplement aided in my gains.

Side Effects--------
    I did not have any blood work done before or after taking this product, but did notice an increase in acne at week 2 and a mild increase in aggression in week 3. I also noticed an increase in appetite. Other than the side effects mentioned, there were not any others.

Conclusion and Recommendations--------
    I had a great experience running ABE. PES has a great supplement here and I feel that it could be used on basically any kind of regimen; bulk. cut, or recomp. The only downside to ABE is the cost. It is pretty costly for a non- staple-supplement. Other than the cost, I see no reason why ABE would not be a consideration for stackage.

November 18, 2012

• Increased Aggression
      Hello SR community!
      I won this a few months ago during a supplement reviews giveaway on FaceBook. I'd like to that the admins for having these giveaways. And a big thanks to Cray and Flash for all of their helpful input and answers to my (many) questions.

---FRL Claims about 5AT---
      Hello SR community!

---FRL Claims about 5AT---
      A powerful naturally occurring (dietary ingredient) metabolite of DHEA (Epiandrosterone) and a dose of B-12 for alertness/energycombined with a cyclodextrin delivery agent, patented F-Melt disintegrant and a new effervescent (e) absorption matrix that all makes up the strongest, safest, non-liver toxic rapid dissolving dry mass building & Energy supplement on the market

---Value---
      I received a free bottle of this product from the SR facebook page giveaway. On nutraplanet.com, this product sells for $37.79.

---Ingredients---
      This is the first review for this product, so I thought I would go more in-depth than my other reviews.

The main ingredient is the 5AT Proprietary Blend--126 mg

Hydroxypropyl beta cyclodextrin---

Cyclodextrins are a family of compounds made up of sugar molecules bound together in a ring. Cyclodextrins are produced from starch by means of enzymatic conversion. They are used in food, pharmaceutical, drug delivery, and chemical industries, as well as agriculture and environmental engineering.

Hydroxypropyl Beta Cyclodextrin is a prime candidate of all the chemically modified Cyclodextrins for incorporation into formulations used by humans and animals. HPBCD has the best balance of enhanced aqueous solubility, a wide range of drugs with which it forms stable complexes, and the most extensive collection of safety data in the technical literature with no adverse reactions reported. HPBCD is itself very soluble in water.

Basically used in solution to facilitate drug delivery.

5d-androstan-3B-ol-17-one---

1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one, (AKA 1-Androsterone and 1-DHEA) is a non-methylated pro-steroid that must convert to 1-androstenediol (1-AD), 1-androstenedione (original 1-AD) and/or 1-testosterone in order to be active.

1-Androsterone is a naturally occurring metabolite of DHEA. In the body, 1-Androsterone is converted to 1-Androstenediol and 1-Androstenedione. Both of these metabolites can then be converted to 1-Testosterone, which is where most of the effects come from. There is no conversion to estrogen.

1-Androsterone and its metabolites have relatively potent androgenic effects, therefore gyno is almost never an issue. However, because of the androgenic potency, this compound could pose a mild hair loss risk for those prone to male pattern baldness. Because this steroid is non-17aa there should be less concern about it negatively affecting the liver or cholesterol levels.

Moderate gains of lean muscle mass and strength can be expected, but users should not expect rapid increases in size or weight with this compound since extra-cellular and intra-cellular water retention are minimal. This makes the gains from this steroid fairly easy to maintain post cycle.

1-Androsterone will stack well with almost any compound. For more dramatic gains in size and strength it is recommended to stack this compound with an aromatizing steroid or possibly one of the progestational compounds listed elsewhere.

B12 (methylcobalamin)---

Methylcobalamin is another name for Vitamin B12, a substance found naturally in meat, milk and fish. Because Vitamin B12 is important to nervous system to functioning and the process of blood cell formation, people with deficiencies of the vitamin are commonly treated with B12 Methylcobalamin supplements; however, these supplements pose a risk for side effects in some patients.

Rapid Dissolve Agent---50 mg

F-Melt
      What is F-Melt?
      F-MELT is a brand name of Fuji Chemical Industry Co., Ltd for a directly compressible and co-spray dried powder, containing 5 pharmaceutical excipients designed for orally disintegrating tablets (ODTs).
      F-MELT is designed for manufacturing Oral Disintegrating Tablets (ODTs), tablets that dissolve fast in the oral cavity without the need of water. It is suitable for direct compression manufacturing of ODTs by simple blending APIs (active pharmaceutical ingredients) and lubricants.

Effervescent Absorption Matrix--- 45mg

This is a big thing that has been promoted and marketed by FRL. The efficiency and effectiveness of their delivery system maximizes the body's intake and absorption of various chemicals and compounds.

(R)apid (D)issolve (e)ffervescent or RDe is the new and improved delivery matrix that ensures the maximum quantity of active EpiAndrosterone compound reaches it's essential anabolic location within the body (skeletal muscle tissue). This is so extremely important because the more active compound that reaches the target location in the body – the more converted compound is available to positively effect skeletal muscle tissue growth. In this particular case – DHT!

Before the new effervescent matrix was discovered – bioavailability of the active hormone was an industry leading 69%, with the former Rapid Dissolve (RD) delivery. With the addition of the new triple-ingredient effervescent matrix – bioavailability increases by an additional 30%.

--Taste--
      I was surprised at how good this product tastes. I was a little worried when I read that the directions said to let it dissolve in your mouth and sit for 30 seconds before swallowing. It tastes almost exactly like a peppermint.

---Dosage---
      Easy: 1 tablet, 3 times daily

---Effectiveness---
      I was nervous about taking 5AT since it was my first ph style product. However, after several messages to Cray and Flash, I decided to take it. I was pleased with the results I received from taking 5AT. I noticed a large increase in aggression and decrease in recovery time the first few days. I was getting more angry at small things that would happen, but I didn't go berserk or anything haha. I was taking this the last two weeks of my natty test cycle and two weeks into a cut cycle. I noticed that my muscles seemed to harden and I experienced an overall leaning effect.

---Side Effects---
      I had no noticeable side effects while taking this product.

---Conclusions and Recommendations---
      I know that this type of product isn't a major staple to have in your supplement arsenal, but if you have the cash to spend, I recommend giving this product a try.

October 10, 2012

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Little To No Bloating
      • Decreased Recovery Time
      • Mild Increase In Focus And Aggression
      • A Little Pricey
      Hey SR,
      Got a review I've been wanting to write for a while. The product is CreaCore from MuscleTech. I got this product free through the giveaway program MuscleTech did earlier this summer.

MuscleTech Claims---------------------------------
      Hey SR,

MuscleTech Claims---------------------------------
      A breakthrough in creatine supplementation- CreaCoreâ„¢ represents the evolution of the concentrated creatine powder. Dosed with over 2x more creatine HCl per scoop, CreaCore is also the first and only creatine formula to utilize a scientifically studied dose of fenugreek extract for improved effects.* Don't just take any creatine, choose one with superior ingredients. Choose CreaCore.

Value------------------------------------
      As I mentioned above, I got a tub of this for free. However on BB.com, it is $30.97 for 80 servings (40 if following the recommended dosage). The recommended dosage is two scoops post workout, so that breaks down to about $0.77 a serving. The addition of fenugreek is an overall plus. However, comparing the price of this and the price of regular creatine mono at about $0.08 cents a serving, it seems to be more expensive.

Taste------------------------------------
      I have to agree with Mooselini that this product does singe the nostrils and taste pretty bad. However, I did get used to how it smelled and tasted later on, but this product tasted like dook and sometimes when I was taking it I got the "mucusy" feeling in my stomach and throat, too. I'm not a taste nazi, but this does taste bad and takes some getting used too. The results and benefits of this product are worth the chugging required to down it. It mixed easily and I had no trouble mixing it.

Ingredients------------------------------------
      CreaCore has two main ingredients: Creatine HCI and Fenugreek extract. MuscleTech claims that fenugreek extract helps improve creatine uptake.

Doing some research on Fenugreek extract, I found that Fenugreek is an herb native to southern Europe and Asia. Native populations for a wide variety of uses have used fenugreek for thousands of years. Some of these benefits include the support normal body response to glucose. Promotion of healthy cholesterol levels already within a normal range. And it may support healthy male hormone levels. MuscleTech claims that the addition of Fenugreek extract aids in creatine uptake by acting similarly to dextrose, but without having to consume additional carbs.

Creatine HCI is the other main ingredient. The biggest difference between Creatine HCl and other creatine products is its water solubility. According to studies, it completely dissolves in water. This is big news because humans are 60-70% water. That means Creatine HCl may completely dissolve in your body, which may reduce the chance of waste.

Effectiveness------------------------------------
      I feel that I greatly benefited from using this product. I have used regular creatine mono, micronized mono, and kre-alk, and this is my new favorite creatine supplement. I noticed decreased recovery times and increased endurance in and from my workouts. I also noticed that I had a moderate increase in focus and a mild increase in aggression while in the gym. I had little to no bloating and feel that this product may have actually leaned me out.

Side Effects------------------------------------
      I mentioned this a little bit earlier, but several times when I was taking this, after drinking it I would get what felt like a thick coating of mucus in my esophagus. It wasn't anything serious, but was uncomfortable. This product also made me pretty thirsty and I drink a lot of water throughout the day.

Conclusions and Recommendations-------------------
      I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to try a creatine product that causes minimal bloating and provides a decrease in recovery times and increase in endurance. I know that MuscleTech has had a bad rap for being over-hyped and priced, but this product is the real deal.