kaka

Deals Shared

Reputation

Total Reviews

*Rookie League

Comments

*Rookie League

Products Added

Try Requests

TROOPer Level

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. kaka will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 279 days.

Reviews by kaka

Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'1 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I saw some reviews about AstraGin 200 containing Astragalus and Panax notoginseng and out of pure curiosity and because it was cheap i decided to try this product (but without containing notoginserg). My next review will be Impact Whey Protein from MyProtein (Vanilla Flavor).

It contains 100 capsules which each of them cont...

It contains 100 capsules which each of them contain 470 mg of Astragalus membranaceus.

Astragalus membranaceus is an anti-inflammatory agent, has cardioprotective effects, has notable benefits for kidney protection and improves general immune function. All these benefits are great but what about working out? It is supposed to have nitric oxide boosting properties providing pumps and increases glucose uptake into the muscles thus providing energy.

Medium sized pills which are easy to swallow. The taste of the pills is neutral with a hint of wood resin but it won't activate your gag reflex. No mixability to talk about. Dosing is one capsule along with my pre-workout 20 minutes before exercise. I don't think you need two pills, one pill it's enough to help you.

Before trying this i was a bit pessimistic and didn't expect nothing at all (maybe some pumps) for my workout but i was wrong. The first noticeable change is my energy. I usually take 200 mg of Caffeine, first 30-40 minutes are decent in terms of energy but after those minutes my energy plummets suddenly and i become somewhat sleepy for the rest of my workout struggling to finish due to the lack of energy. When i began supplementing Astragalus my energy levels for those first minutes were up one level, felt more awaken than usual and with more energy (not a big difference but not a small either). The best is that energy stayed consistent during my workout (i usually workout for 1.5 hours to 2 hours) and i wasn't feeling sleepy towards the end. It isn't a huge boost but it certainly helped me considerably.

Endurance was slightly increased and i felt a bit less tired between sets. The combination of increased energy and endurance helped me with cardio at the end of my workout, i wasn't so tired and i could push more than normal without struggling. Strength, Vascularity and Recovery were the same as without it but i have no complaints because this product doesn't make any claims for exercise induced benefits.

Very cheap and affordable. It costs $3.49 on swanson vitamins website which is a great price (0.03 Dollars per serving). You can't beat that price. Personally i bought them for 6 Euros which again is a good price (0.06 Euros per serving).

Side Effects

Easy on Stomach. No side effects at all.

Conclusion

I was skeptical at first but fortunately it gave me some benefits. Cheap, Considerable Energy Boost, Small Endurance Boost and Easy On Stomach. I will probably buy this again.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Cheap
  • Considerable Energy Boost
  • Small Endurance Boost
  • No Side Effects
  • Capsules Easy On Stomach

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
    Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'1 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I wanted try a BCAA product with my own pre workout and i bought this.

Before i begin with the ingredient profile, i would like to begin with my stack.

My Own Preworkout:

Betaine Anhydrous: 2000 mg
    L- Taurine: 2000 mg
    L- Tyrosine: 500 mg
    Caffeine : 200 mg

Intra Workout: one scoop Xtend (7 grams of BCAA's 2:1:1 ratio, 2.5 grams of Glutamine, 1 gram of Citruline Malate and 1.14 gram of Electrolyte Blend).
    Post Workout: 100% Real Whey Protein (20.60 grams of Whey Concetrate).
    After 3-4 hours: half scoop Xtend.

So, i wanted something to help me with energy so i thought i could try some BCAA's with my own preworkout instead adding them on Xtend. I workout early in the morning fasted. My energy levels are not bad but they definitely need some improvement.

This product contains 5 grams of BCAA's per serving on a 2:1:1 ratio which is the best for me especially before and during my workout. They will help you mostly with endurance, recovery and surprisingly with strength (more information on effectiveness sector). Post workout i would prefer pure leucine for maximum protein synthesis and i am going to try it some day.

I bought the Unflavored flavor which is bad on it's own, quite acidic taste which is somewhat expectable so if you are going to try BCAA's as standalone pick some flavor. When i mixed this with my own preworkout it didn't changed the flavor and it mixed fairly, you will have some foam due to leucine but nothing worrying at all and a bit of clumps but after a good shake they don't exist. Dosing was one scoop along with my own preworkout 20 minutes before working out.

8.5/10

Energy (5/10): I bought this mostly for energy but i didn't expected a lot in terms of it (only a slight increase of energy). Unfortunately it didn't helped me much and my energy levels were about the same as without it. But i wasn't disappointed overall because the other categories definitely saved the day. I won't rate energy harshly overall on effectiveness score because you shouldn't expect much from BCAA's in terms of energy.

Strength (9/10): I could feel that i could push more on reps from the first day (about 2 reps). So, i increased the weights by 5 kilos (11 Lbs) on the majority of my sets (arms, legs, chest, back) which is a pretty good result for these humble ingredients. Not only my strength was increased but it was consistent throughout my workout (it didn't lasted for 30-40 minutes and then bye bye). Big Difference when you add some BCAA's on your pre workout in terms of strength.

Endurance (8/10):
    Slightly less recovery time between sets but nothing out of mind. It helped a bit with hydration because i didn't had much the need to drink my intra workout. The big difference was on my cardio as it increased my time and i couldn't feel much tired while running. Overall i have no complaints.

Recovery (9/10):
    Xtend as standalone deals with the majority of my DOMS but with this product my recovery was enchanted even more, i could feel substantially less tired after my workout and my DOMS were hardly present on the next day which is great because it allows you to workout more days.

You can find a 100 grams bag on Prozis website for 7 Euros (20 servings). It doesn't get a 10 because you can find cheaper BCAA's on MyProtein website. Nonetheless it's a great offer.

Side Effects

Nothing at all.

Conclusion

Great Recovery Boost and Strength, Decent Endurance and Good Value but Minimal Energy which doesn't ruin this product at all. Remember i tried this before my workout. Don't expect this as standalone to help you much. I will definitely buy again some BCAA's to add them on my preworkout
    maybe from MyProtein because you can find them cheaper.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Recovery Boost
    • Great Strength Boost
    • Decent Endurance
    • Minimal Energy

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
    Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'3 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I bought something else and i got this as a present.

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

It contains Creatine Monohydrate (2 grams) for Strength which some people including me would like our pre-workout doesn't contain it for various reasons (cycle off and because you can simply add it). Next we have Beta-Alanine for Endurance (1.25 grams) which is heavily underdosed but not so bad if you hate tingles. L- Citruline Malate (2 grams), AAKG (1.75 grams) and Agmatine Sulfate (750 mg) for Pumps which unfortunately is again underdosed on each ingredient (maybe except Agmatine) but together they make a decent combo. Taurine (500 mg) and Caffeine Anhydrous (125 mg) for Energy which isn't a bad option if you are very stim intolerant but if you are "mid-tier" on Stimulants like me it's inefficient. Lastly this product has L-Glutamine (500 mg) for your intestines health and N, N-dimethylglycine (125 mg) for energy but these claims have been refuted by human and animal studies.

I got Fruit Punch flavor which is pretty good (not like the "typical" fruit punch) quite refreshing with a very slight chemical aftertaste which doesn't ruin it at all but with considerable dyes on it. Mixability was excellent with no clumps or grittiness. Dosing was one scoop before my workout for 2 months.

ULift claims that it will provide you with 3 Dimensions of Pumps, Dynamic Energy Formula, Focus, Strength and Endurance. Personally i think they are over-extended claims...

Strength (7/10): When i begun working out i had a decent strength boost about 2 reps more than usual and i increased the bench press weight by 5 kilos (11 Lbs) which is not bad at all but the downside is that it lasted only for 30-45 minutes and then faded. If this effect lasted during my entire workout it would be great but unfortunately did not.

Endurance (4/10): Exactly the same as without it. Nothing changed at all.

Energy (6/10): I was expecting with this low caffeine quantity that i would feel a small energy boost at best and i was right. A very slight energy boost at the beginning of the workout and that's it. My energy levels were about the same as without it during my workout after this.

Focus (4/10): There is not one focus ingredient on the label (ok, maybe Taurine but it's too underdosed to be any effective) and quite expectably i didn't notice any increase on focus.

Pumps (9/10): The best part of this product by far from other claims. Good and consistent pumps throughout my workout along with increased vascularity. Sometimes on the end of my workout pumps were pretty painful (i would consider them somewhat skin-ripping). I am a good responder to Agmatine and Citruline and they didn't disappoint me.

It costs 29.99 Dollars for 30 servings on their website. It's pretty expensive unless you are super crazy about the pumps (1 Dollar per serving).

Side Effects

Nothing at all.

Conclusion

I would consider this more like a pump product than a based stimulant as company advertises. Great Pumps but No Focus and Low Energy. Strength was Good but it briefly lasted and Endurance remained the same as without it. Price is expensive for me and you can find better products out there with less the price. Nevertheless is not a bad product if you are a beginner on stim based products and you mostly care about pumps.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Pumps
    • Not A Bad Choice For Beginners
    • Consistent Pumps
    • Excellent Mixability
    • Creatine
    • Dyes
    • No Endurance
    • No Focus
    • Low Energy
    • Strength Could Be Better
    • Mostly Underdosed

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
    Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'1 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a basic multivitamin and i tried this.

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

Contains 100 capsules consisting of some Basic Vitamins (A,C,D,E) being on 100%-125% daily value along with Vitamin B Complex (Thiamine= B1, Riboflavin= B2, Niacin= B3, Pyrixoxine HCL= B6, Biotin= B7, Folic acid= B9 and Cyanocobalamin= B12) between 100% and 416% daily value expect Biotin on 17%. Next we have Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper and Selenium (8%-51% Daily Value). All these ingredients are great mainly for boosting your immune system and cover up any deficiency you may have. I have posted on this review a photo which you can look each ingredient you like.

When you open the container you got a wonderful smell literally like Strawberry Yogurt, i would like to try this on whey protein lol. Tablets are tasteless (neutral) and small-sized. Very easy to swallow. No mixabily to mention because they are tablets. Dosing is just one tablet with a meal. I think that's great because many multivitamins suggest too many pills per serving. Just one and you are done.

Why 9 on Effectiveness mister Kaka? Because while on this supplement i haven't got sick despite all my close relatives on home being. This is not the only reason i give this high rating. I was taking this while my town was on a transition from March to April with big temperature differences (10-15 Celsius to 20-25 Celsius pretty fast) and this was one of the most dangerous times to get sick for me because i usually get a flew on Spring and so far i haven't got sick. Another benefit is a slightly better digestion which is certainly a plus from a product which it's main purpose is to boost your immune system but don't expect this to give you energy it's just a basic multivitamin, which is suitable if you take this on the night. Just remember to take this with a good meal not just a small snack because your stomach will rumble.

I bought this for 8 Euros (8.55 Dollars). It's a great value (0.08 Euros per serving).

Conclusion

If you are looking a basic multivitamin this will do the trick for you. It provided me with a Immunity Boost, Slightly better digestion and has a Great Value. I am going to buy this again except i find something cheaper. My next reviews probably will be some products from MyProtein (Glucosamine Sulphate, Super Omega 3, Electrolyte Powder and some other stuff) along with Maltodextrin from Prozis.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Value
    • Immunity Boost
    • One Pill
    • Slightly Better Digestion

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
      Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'1 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a BCAA product to add this on my preworkout and i tried this. I didn't bought this instead i got it free because i bought many products from one retail seller.

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

It's a pretty simple profile. Good choise for adding this on your preworkout. Each 6.5 grams scoop contains 4 grams of BCAA on a 2:1:1 ratio to help you with energy, endurance, recovery and 1 gram L-Glutamine for your immune system and intestinal health.

This is where it gets really ugly, other ingredients are Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Silica, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1. Ridiculous amounts of Dyes for a simple product like this, with some serious side effects more details on Effectiveness sector.

One would expect with all those dyes at least they could make a drinkable flavor. I don't really care a lot about flavor pre workout if the product is effective but the taste is really horrible. I had the Raspberry taste, which is literally the WORST flavor i have tried on my entire life not just on supplements. I can't even describe how utterly disgusting is the flavor. It's like full of chemicals and toxical raspberries. I believe this would be an effective chemical weapon against any enemy. Aftertaste haunted me for about 2 hours. I hated every single slip of drinking this, i even had to close my nose to drink this. Supposing 10 is the perfect taste, this flavor gets -8/10.

Mixability is really bad also, i shook this for about 2 minutes and i would see many clumps and some grittiness on my shaker.
      Dosing was one scoop before my workout.

All these dyes i have mentioned on ingredient sector will mess you up...After 10 seconds of drinking this, i had a strong feeling that i would throw up and i did that almost instantly (i couldn't control it at all). I didn't even manage to go to the bathroom so i vomited on the floor on my room (fortunately alone). You must be really irresponsible company to cause these side effects to your clients. I mean at least they could try this product before they give this to the public. It's really dangerous considering the fact that i have pretty resilient stomach because i am used to eat a lot of crap and i don't even remember the last time i vomited, maybe before 10-12 years. This gets 0/10 because it only caused harm and it simply can't be used on your workouts.

BCAA Blast costs 19 dollars on Bodybuilding.com for 38 Servings. If you want something bad for your health and to throw up it's cheap.

Conclusion

I am warning you, seriously stay away from this product. Vile Taste and Horrible Side Effects. I wouldn't give this even to a Tasmanian Devil (maybe to some really bad people hehehe) and i won't try this again even if they paid me to do so. Buy something else, they are many BCAA products out there. I don't think that there is something worse than this.
       Pros:
       Cons:
        • Made Me Vomit
        • Utterly Disgusting Taste
        • Horrible Side Effects
        • Dyes

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
        Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'1 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a joint support product and i tried this.

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

It contains 150 capsules, each of them contain 800mg of Cissus Quadrangularis Extract. Cissus Quadrangularis is a traditional medicine which suppose to increase bone mass or accelerating fracture healing rates and pain relieving properties. It appears to be a very effective pain killer in rodent studies, but at this moment in time only one preliminary study has been conducted in humans; while it showed promise in athletes who experienced joint pain due to exercise (by reducing overall joint symptoms by about a third) it was still a lone study. In regards to bone health, there are limited human reports of increased fracture healing rate which are poor quality of evidence due to not disclosing adequate methodlogy (ie. how they did the study) and not disclosing the source of the compound. Animal studies do show a great deal of promise in promoting bone growth, but this traditional claim also needs to be assessed in greater detail. You can learn even more on https://examine.com/supplements/cissus-quadrangularis/.

The conclusion is that human research on Cissus Quadrangularis is very limited, so take everything with a pinch of salt. Rest of the ingredients are Gelatine, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch and Titanium Dioxide Color for the capsule.

Usually with pill products i don't rate taste but when you open the container you got a very weird, neutral, bad smell like wood resin and it made me cough. This applies to the capsules when you put them on your mouth also. At least they medium sized and pretty easy to swallow. No mixability because they are pills. One serving is one capsule with breakfast and one capsule with dinner.

3.5/10
        I suffer from joint pain (mostly minor discomfort) on shoulders so i needed something to help me with that. I first started with half serving per day but later i increased to full serving (the effects are the same). I will start with the only benefit i got with this product. After 30-45 minutes of swallowing this capsule, my joint pain was slightly reduced for about 30 minutes. Now for the bad news, after those minutes the joint discomfort and inflammation returned as it used to be as without it. I am using this for about 20-25 days and i haven't seen any better improvement on my joints. This product is like morphine (way way less effective on pain of course), it will give a temporarily minor suppression of pain but it won't solve your problem. I wish i could write some positive things about this product but unfortunately i didn't notice anything more than that.

I was also negatively surprised with the nightmares i got with this, i currently take panthothenic acid which causes some vivid dreams (mostly not bad dreams) but when i combine it with Cissus Quadrangularis most of my dreams are nightmares. Maybe this is a placebo effect, but on the other hand it happened almost every time i consumed this.

I bought this for about 30 Euros (31.83 Dollars) for 75 servings. Bad value because it doesn't work for me at least (0.40 Euros per serving).

Conclusion

There are some positive reviews about this product. Maybe it doesn't work for some people like myself i don't know. It did nothing to relieve my joint pains and i was disappointed to spend my money on this. There are better joint products out there, for example omega-3 fatty acids are more effective on my joints. I am not going to buy this again.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Temporarily Pain Suppression
        • Sketchy Science Behind Its Mechanism Of Action
        • Did Nothing To Relive My Joint Pains
        • Pricey
        • No Results

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
        Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'1 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a omega-3 product and i found this.

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

It contains 90 capsules, each of them contain 1000 mg Fish Oil Concentrate of which 330 mg is EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) and 220 mg is DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid). It contains a decent concentration Of Epa/Dha. These fats are found primary on seafood and fish. Hundreds of studies suggest that omega-3 fatty acids may provide some benefits to a wide range of diseases: cancer, asthma, depression, cardiovascular disease, ADHD, and autoimmune diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis (http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/what-to-know-about-omega-3s-and-fish#1). Some other benefits are healthier skin and hair and may benefit eye health (the main reason i bought this product). Other ingredients are Bovine Gelatine and Glycerol for the capsule.

No taste or mixability at all. It's a medium sized gelatine capsule which is relatively easy to swallow.
        Reflex recommends 3 capsules daily with meals, but my dosing was 2 capsules daily (1 capsule with lunch and 1 capsule with dinner).

8.5/10
        My oculist recommended me to buy one product that contains omega-3 fatty acids due to a medical condition (my eyes become too dehydrated some times despite water intake). The best benefit from this product is that it helped me considerably with my eye hydration. Every day i use some eye drops to keep my eyes hydrated about 4 times a day and if some day i run out of them my eyes become "very heavy", ichy and exhausted. Since i consume these capsules the days i am not taking any eye drops these symptoms i just mentioned are moderately reduced (not a huge difference but not a small either) and on the days i am using eye drops the need to use them dropped to about 2-3 times a day. The next benefit is healthier hair. I used to have big hair loss (i was loosing 45-50 hair per shower) and finding hair on my pillows because of my poor "diet" (eating a lot of crap) due to psychological factors. I cut completely the unhealthy foods and my hair loss was severely reduced (losing about 15-17 hair per shower). From the day i am consuming omega-3 (about 20 days) the hair loss reduced even further (10 hair per shower) and i feel my hair slightly more stronger than before. Another fact that surprised me is nails. I used to cut them every 5-6 days (with healthy diet) but now every 4 days, i think they are stronger and grow more than before. Also my joint pain (i would consider it as a minor discomfort not as a pain) was reduced somewhat and my muscle lubrication was definitely increased during those days.

Side Effects

The first 4-5 days i had occasionally fish oil burps but after those days no side effects at all. Just remember take this capsule with a lot of food (not with a small snack).

I bought this 10.72 Euros (11.43 Dollars) for 45 servings because i use 2 capsules per day. Good value for me (0.23 Euros per serving).

Conclusion

Pretty effective product, benefits are better eye hydration, healthier hair, stronger nails and helped with my joint discomfort. It's somewhat cheap and convenient especially if you don't eat any fish product like me. I will definitely buy this again.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Better Eye Hydration
        • Healthier Hair
        • Stronger Nails
        • Less Joint Discomfort
        • Convenience

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
          Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'1 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a caffeine product and i tried this.

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

It contains 100 capsules which each of them contain 200 mg of Caffeine Anhydrous, this amount is decent for me because i am not stim junkie. Caffeine Anhydrous is just dehydrated caffeine, so there is no difference between them. Caffeine helps with alertness, increases your energy levels and promotes fat burning. I also noticed that it is manufactured in GMP facility, props for that.

It's a small pill which is a bit bitter if you place your tongue on it, which is not a problem at all when you add some water and swallow it. It becomes too bitter if you break the pill in half but again if you add some water you will be fine. Dosing was one pill before 20-30 minutes working out.

I workout after 30-40 minutes of waking up so i need something to increase my alertness fast and give me a jolt of energy. It helped me with my morning grogginess and "wake up" me for good. So i wanted to do some cardio and lift some weights! During my workout, alertness was enhanced and energy was decent, not a huge burst of energy but rather smooth and clean energy that lasted for about 2-3 hours. If you are stim junkie you will need probably more than that. Side effects were non-existent, i didn't experienced any lethargy, jittery or crash. Also i had no problem falling asleep or taking a nap on the night. If you are very stim intolerant or haven't tried any caffeine supplement so far, i recommend you to begin with something "lighter" maybe 100mg or 120mg of caffeine just in case.

I bought this 5 Euros (5.33 Dollars) for 100 servings. Great value for me (0.05 Euros per serving).

Conclusion

If you are not stim junkie and looking for something dirt cheap and effective to help you with that extra energy and alertness in the gym, this product will do the trick. Energy was decent and my alertness was enchanted. I probably will buy this again for this price.
          • It Works

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
            Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'1 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a whey protein at first, but i saw some reviews and i decided to try this to help me with my acne.

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

It contains 100 capsules which each of them contain 500mg Pantothenic Acid (Aka Vitamin B-5) and 45mg Calcium. Very simple profile. Pantothenic Acid in theory has some benefits, it helps mostly with acne (is an Anti-Inflammatory) and keeps your skin healthy, it has some potential to reduce stress and promotes heart health. Calcium has many confirmed benefits helps with bone health, prevents kidney stones and colon cancer and controls blood pressure, it's a plus that they decided to add this despite is low dose, it will help you a bit. The other ingredients are Gelatin (for the capsule) and Magnesium Stearate (is a vegetable source).

No taste and nothing to mix, since these come in pill form. Pills are medium sized and very easy to swallow.
            Now Foods recommends 1 capsule daily with a meal, but my dosing was 2 capsules daily with a meal (1 capsule with lunch and 1 capsule with dinner).

9.5/10
            When i took this my only priority was to help me with my acne. Since i was a teenager, i had moderate acne on my face, severe to my upper chest and my back. I was very sceptical in the beginning if it will actually work, because i have tried many supplements and nothing worked so far. I have even went to to my dermatologist but his therapy didn't helped me either. I was disappointed and sometimes i was thinking i will have acne for the rest of my life. Enough with the drama, let's move on the substance. It's very convenient, no need to mask your face with some creme i just took one pill with my food. In the first 5-7 days my acne was increased, nothing to worry about your body tries to accept the ingredient. After those days, on my first month my acne was considerably reduced and my skin was way less oily than before. I am using this about 6 months and currently now, my acne is almost non-existant on my face , severely reduced on my upper chest and back (one or two very small spots remaining) and the greasiness on my skin isn't there anymore. I am less stressful compared to several months ago (it certainly helped me a bit with anxiety, but the most work was made due to other factors) . I still can't believe that this works for my ex-acne, it sounds so surreal. I have tried several products (whey protein,casein protein, milk protein, pre-workouts, intra-workouts you name it) but hands up this is the most effective product by far for it's purpose. The last thing, i would like to warn you don't excess 3 capsules per day because you probably have the opposite results.

I bought this 12 Euros (12.90 Dollars) for 100 servings (0.12 Euros per serving). I used double serving on each day (0.24 Euros per serving). It's amazing price because it's very effective.

Side Effects

Vivid dreams (you will remember your dreams when you wake up), mostly one dream. This effect was about half the days i consumed this product.

Conclusion

Very Effective, Excellent Value and Convenience factor is high. It certainly helped me with my ex-acne and kept my skin clear. If you have acne, consider trying Pantothenic Acid it may change your life. Hell yes i will buy this, probably many of them to get a even better price.
             Pros:
             Cons:
            • Convenience
            • Effective Against Acne
            • Vivid Dreams

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
            Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'1 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a beta-alanine product and i tried this.

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

Plain and simple, the container has 200 grams of beta alanine and you get 2g per scoop. A humble product with no other additives, love it. Excellent choise to add this on your pre workout. Beta alanine basically increases carnosine levels. Carnosine increases performance because it reduces acidity in muscles during exercise. It will help you train harder and with better intensity.

It is mainly flavorless with a bit acidic aftertaste if you drink this stand-alone. If you add this on your pre workout propably you won't notice anything.
            It mixed pretty good with my pre workout, it dissolved almost instantly with no clumps or grittiness.
            Dosing was 1.3 grams for 10-15 days, after that i increased to 2 grams (one scoop) for 2 months before 15-20 minutes working out.

8.5/10
            I will start with something strange for me. In the beginning, i was using 1.3 grams i had intensive tingles almost instantly after drinking this but without any tingles when i was starting working out. After that, i decided to increase to 2 grams and it was quite the opposite, tingles were delayed for about 15-20 minutes and started immediately when i was starting cardio, warming up and continued thought my workout (less intensive but still there) and the performance was better i could say than 1.3 grams. So, i will review this product based on 2 grams. First of all, i felt less tired on cardio and i could increase the speed and the duration considerably. When i decided to increase the volume, tingles were very intense (nothing overbearing at all, i liked them somehow), i felt i could keep moving and i was quite motivated to run for several minutes (considerate the fact that my cardio is definitely not my strong point). Next we have my favorite part of working out, lifting weights. Strength was increased, i could increase my reps to 1 or 2 depending the exercise because i was moderately less tired as without it. Strength and endurance will be better, but don't expect to take this and lift "mountains". It will certainly help you even on your first times trying this but the best results will occur after 1.5-2 weeks. Recovery was about the same, nothing changed (which is quite expectable).

I bought this 9 Euros (9.81 Dollars) for 100 servings. It's an amazing value for me (0.09 Euros per serving).

Side Effects

Nothing at all except tingles. In the beginning i wasn't fond of the tingles but after some workouts i loved them.

Conclusion

Simple and Solid Product. Pretty good Strength and Endurance and Amazing Value. If you want something cheap that works, give this a try. It is a humble ingredient like the salt on my food but it works every time. I will definitely buy this again.
            • Amazing Value