kaka

• Tastes Good
  • No Focus
  • No Pump
  • Nausea

I wanted to try this pre-workout for some time. Saw that it was on the bounty list, so i bought it. Thanks for the opportunity.

4000mg L-Citrulline: Increases blood flow which helps with pumps and vascualarity. Dosage is solid.

2500mg Beta Alanine (CarnoSyn): Personally i haven't noticed a difference so far between plain beta alanine and the patented version. Helps with endurance. Higher dosages usually cause me some nausea, so the dosage is fine here.

1000mg Taurine: Anti-cramping.

750mg N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine: N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine is a m...

1000mg Taurine: Anti-cramping.

750mg N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine: N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine is a more soluble form of L-Tyrosine and is used to produce noradrenaline and dopamine.

500mg Choline Bitartrate: Increases focus. This amount is good because higher dosages may cause side effects.

470mg Stim Crazy Caffeine Complex (Caffeine Anhydrous, Dicaffeine Malate, Green Tea, Yerba Mate, Guarana Extract, Green Coffee Bean): Multiple sources for extended release so you don't crush. Yields totally 400mg Caffeine.

Green Apple has a bit chemical taste but it's drinkable. Mixability was good with no major sediment on the bottom. Dosing was one serving before working out.

Energy (7.5/10): Expected more with this amount of caffeine. Energy was smooth and lasted during my workout but not as intense as i would like. The last review mentioned that it lasted for for about 5 hours. Nothing like that. After 30 minutes ending my workout it was pretty much gone.

Focus (6.5/10): Slight improvement in focus. I wasn't really focused during my workout and i got distracted rather easy.

Endurance (7.5/10): Some endurance increase but nothing extraordinary. Felt slightly less tired between my sets.

Pump + Vascularity (5/10): Very small improvement at best. No pumps or increased vascularity to mention. Maybe the caffeine amount affects this in a negative way. I think one ingredient that is missing and could help is Glycerol. Usually i get pretty good pumps with it and L-Citrulline.

Bought it for 36 dollars for 30 servings. Not a terrible value.

Side Effects

Sometimes i experienced nausea during my workout.

Conclusion

Overall a so-so product. Some energy and endurance but lacking in focus and pump. Netherless you can find better products. Thanks for reading my review. Bye.

May 2, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Deep Restful Sleep
  • Relaxed
  • Deep Rem Sleep
  • No Sleep Hangover
  • Great Value
  • Slight Residue

I wanted something to help with my sleep. DaSlaya suggested me Resurrect Pm (thanks for the suggestion Chris), so i bought this. It turned to be an excellent choice.

DaSlaya did a great job explaining us each ingredient, so i will focus only on the highlights.

1000mg Mucuna pruriens extract (leaf): It is a good source of L-DOPA. L-DOPA is used as a test booster and as nootropic because it increases dopamine levels in the body. Examine suggests that a 5000mg dosage is a good starting point for fertifility. On the contrary nootriment.com suggests a 500mg-1000mg dosage because "dosages above 1 gram per day are unnecessary and can lead to side effects. These include sweating, heart palpitations, high blood pressure, and nausea". I lean towards the second website because even with this dosage i experienced some libido boost during my run especially on my first days. You got some Arginine also, so better keep it at 1 gram just in case.

500mg GABA: Reduces stress and may improve sleep but more research is needed. Dosage is between 250mg-5000mg. We got here 500mg which isn't too bad, considering we have some Phenibut.

500mg Phenibut: Stimulates GABA receptors, supports sleep and cognitive function. Alleviates stress and anxious thoughts. Recommended dosage range is between 250mg to 1000mg.

500mg Theanine: I have tried Theanine numerous times. Doesn't induces sedation (cause sleep) but relaxes you so you can get in the mood.

1,500mg ActiveTR Time Release Leucine + 500mg Leucine (InstAminos): Leucine increases muscle protein synthesis and helps with recovery. I don't expecting much from the InstAminos on a sleep product but i think the time released Leucine (despite it's low dosage) definitely helps you rest. This inclusion makes Resurrect differ from other sleep aids. Nonetheless, i would like to see a bigger quantity.

Lastly we have our typical ZMA blend that aids in recovery consisting of Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Sulfate and Vitamin B-6. I like the exclusion of Melatonin and i believe is the main reasons that i haven't experienced any grogginess in the morning.

Cherry Limeade tastes pretty good. Very easy to drink. Mixability is fairly decent too, just small seditement on the bottom but nothing to worry about. Dosing was 1 serving before sleep.

Don't expect a knockout effect. It doesn't advertises that. Instead you will get a calming effect that will help you get in the mood. Sleep was deep and restful. Usually i experience some vivid dreams but while on Resurrect i didn't remember at least most of them which was great. The best thing was the absence of grogginess in the morning. I woke up pretty easily when i got 7-8 hours of sleep. User DaSlaya describes it exactly as it was "The alarm would go off, I would open my eyes, and be like yup, LETS DO THIS, and pop out of bed, and get ready to hit the early morning lift". This is great for me because many times i wake up groggy and feeling like crap in the morning. But not this time! Even when i managed to get only 5hours of sleep due to work i woke up more easily than i used to. Sure, i felt a little grogginess but once i got out of the bed i was ready to go. Without it i would wake up very bad. The first times i took Resurrect i had some intense boners. Maybe it helps with test boosting. It subsided during my run.

I bought it for 24 euros (28.79 dollars) for 25 servings. Definitely worths it. Pretty good price for it's effectiveness.

Side Effects

Out of 25 servings, i experienced some nausea on 1-2. Nothing horrible.

Conclusion

If you are looking for improved sleep with no grogginess in the morning, Resurrect might do the work for you. Definitely worth trying.

April 9, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinically Dosed
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Tastes Good
  • Great Strength
  • Excellent Endurance
  • Great Energy And Focus
  • Excellent Pump
  • No Crash
  • Dehydrated
  • Dry Mouth

I wanted to try Kraken for some time.

It's profile is somewhat different than the old US Version. One serving = 2 scoops.

I wanted to try Kraken for some time.

4g L-Citrulline for pumps and vascularity. It's pure Citrulline and not Malate so more than enough to help you. 2 grams Glycerol Hydromax contains 65% glycerol thereby increasing its potency and function compared to just glycerol monostearate. During your workout it will help your muscles retain more water, providing you with a better pump. Just drink a lot of water because it has a dehydrating effect. 1 gram Taurine which will prevent potential muscle cramps and improving blood flow. The last pump ingredient is 100mg Norvaline which dilates blood vessels and thereby increasing blood flow leading to increased pumps. No complaints here.

2g Beta Alanine for endurance. US Version uses 3.2g and it's patented CarnoSyn. This dosage is perfect for me because i workout fasted and sometimes i get stomach problems when i consume more than 2.5g Beta Alanine.

500mg N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine for focus. 250mg Eria Jarensis extract for positive/good mood. 200mg K. Africana Extract (Aka DMHA) also provides you with that feeling of euphoria and gives you some extra energy and focus. The dosage of this ingredient is higher than what people are recommending. Lastly 300mg total Caffeine from 6 sources (Caffeine Anhydrous, Dicaffeine Malate, Green Tea, Yerba Mate, Guarana Extract, Green Coffee). Each source provides 50mg Caffeine. Time Released so you don't get a bad crash and it should last you for your entire workout. At least it did for me.

Compared to that, Us old Version contained 200mg Caffeine Anhydrous. European Version doesn't contain Agmatine but i think it has more than enough pump ingredients, so definitely not a disaster. Overall the ingredient profile covers all workout aspects. It could contain some Creatine but some people don't want that in their pre-workout so it's ok. Me neither because i consume creatine from other sources.

Watermelon Rancher tastes like a Watermelon with a slight chemical taste. Nothing overpowering. Decent taste. Bombsicle is much better. Tastes like fruit punch (not your typical lol). Very smooth taste. Mixability is not the best but it isn't terrible either. Just a few good shakes and most of it dissolves. Slight sediment on the bottom. Dosing was 1 serving before workout. If you are stim tolerant begin with 1 scoop (half serving) just in case.

Energy (9/10): It was sufficient to wake me up for good and motivate me. I am a stim junkie and it's pretty difficult for a pre-workout to wake me like that in the early morning. It was somewhat intense and lasted during the workout but without feeling like a crackhead. No jitters to mention and my heart heart didn't pounded out of my chest. Never felt that i lacked in energy.

Focus (9.5/10): Great mind-muscle connection. When i was starting my reps i was totally locked in without thinking anything else, just the exercise. Sometimes daily requirements bother you but not this time. Laser Focus. I didn't experienced any euphoria from Eria Jarensis and DMHA (maybe only the first times) but nothing to complain about it as long it puts me in the zone.

Endurance (9.5/10): I was far less winded between sets and i wasn't feeling tired. Finished each exercise and went to another with no problem at all. Less time between sets. I felt that i could push even more. Helped with cardio too, improving my time. Sure i am currently using an intra supplement but i used it before Kraken too and my endurance was way worse as without Kraken.

Pumps (10/10): I do a lot of hypertrophy work and pumps were excellent. From the first/two exercises my pumps were full. I was looking bigger than i used to. Maybe the best pumps i have ever experienced. Vascuality was excellent too with more and bigger veins popping out. I don't think i can go far beyond that.

Strength (9.5/10): Not only it helped me substantially increase weight on all my exercises but my reps were increased too. Big difference, especially if you are doing a lot hypertrophy work. I have used other pre-workouts which helped me with strength but definitely not that much. It was great to say the least. The only con is that during the end of my workout (i workout about for 2 hours), pumps were beginning to hurt and my strength wasn't that great. The first time that i will say reduce the pump lol. Netherless excellent strength.

I found it for 34.90 euro (42.94 Dollars) for 20 servings. About 1.5 euro (2 dollars) per serving. On the expensive side but i think it's justified due to the perfomance. I wouldn't mind paying that amount. In matter of fact i bought some extra tubs.

Side Effects

No crash to mention but dry mouth and felt dehydrated. After drinking a ton of water it subsidized. Make sure you drink a lot water.

Conclusion

My new favorite pre-workout. High Energy, Laser Focus, Excellent Endurance, Great Strength and Pumps. Pretty much covers everything. The price might seem expensive but you are getting a high effective and quality product.

Overall
Thanks to Neurella Labs, INC. for sending it out!
  March 22, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Focus
  • Great For The Workplace
  • Mental Clarity
  • No Dependence
  • No Sides

Many thanks to Neurella Labs and the TROOPs program for giving me the opportunity to try this!

Huperzine-A (100mcg): Is a cognitive enhancer and may be useful in fighting cognitive decline. Dosage tends to be in the range of 50-200mcg daily. Here we got 100mcg which is a good dose.

Citicoline (100mg): Citicoline is a nootropic that converts to both choline and cytidine upon ingestion (Examine). Uses the patented version Cognizin. Standard dosing of Citicoline is to take 500-2,000 mg.

Ashwagandha root & leaf extract (125mg): It provides ...

Ashwagandha root & leaf extract (125mg): It provides neuroprotection, anti-cancer effects, increased power output and helps with anxiety. Again a patented version Sensoril. The lowest effective dose for acute usage of ashwagandha is 300mg to 500mg. Severely underdosed.

Coenzyme Q10 (50mg): Mostly used for energy. The standard dose for CoQ10 is generally 90mg for a low dose and 200mg for the higher dose. Significally underdosed.

N-acetyl cysteine (300mg): Provides antioxidative effects. Properly dosed. Dosage is between 200 - 1500 mg per day.

Turmeric Root Extract (125mg): Curcumin C3 Complex patented version which contains Bioperine for extra absorption. Helps with inflammation.

Dimethylglycine (150mg): Helps with nervous system function, liver function, the body's use of oxygen and athletic performance. Dosage depends on many factors.

Grape skin extract (50mg): Appears to exert anti-estrogenic effects and may enhance blood flow.

Bacopa monnieri (160mg): Reduces anxiety and improves memory function. Taking it on an empty stomach may cause side effects like nausea, cramping, bloating, and diarrhea. The standard dose for Bacopa monnieri is 300mg. We have a little more than half here.

Rhodiola rosea (150mg): It appears to reduce fatigue and exhaustion in prolonged stressful situations. Acute usage of rhodiola for fatigue and anti-stress has been noted to be taken in the 288-680mg range.

Green tea leaf extract (40mg): Green tea is cardioprotective and neuroprotective. Helps with fat burning but on high doses (400-500mg).

Some of the ingredients are underdosed here but maybe their combination will have some effect.

Medium sized capsules. Easy to swallow. One serving is 2 capsules, best taken with a meal in the morning.

I took them on the morning with meal as instructions suggest. Haven't tried it in gym. I immediately noticed some energy increase. It was smooth and calming, definitely not feeling like a crack-head. Lasted for 2-3 hours. Sometimes i have morning grogginess and it was significantly reduced. Not totally disappeared but way better as without Neurella. My alertness increased. No laser focus but good nonetheless. I haven't noticed any side effects.

$50 for 60 servings. I used only one serving so the price is 0.83 dollars per serving. Pretty good price for what it offers you.

Conclusion

If you want a good nootropic this might do the job. Thanks for reading my review.

Thanks to NuLivScience for sending it out!
      March 17, 2018

• GRAS
    • Informed Choice
    • A Bit Pricey If All You Do Is Lift

Thanks to Troops Program and NuLivScience for sending this.

Each serving is one pill (100mg Actigin).
    ActiGin is made from Panax NotoGinsing root and Rosa roxburghii fruit. We don't know the exact dosage of these 2 ingredients.
    Supposedly can reduce inflammation, improve recovery and endurance. Also this product is GRAS affirmed and Informed-Choice Certified.

Small pills which are pretty easy to swallow. Dosing was one pill before workout and some days after workout.

Endurance was bett...

Thanks to Troops Program and NuLivScience for sending this.

Each serving is one pill (100mg Actigin).

Endurance was better, especially on cardio. I felt less winded between sets. On cardio i could push a little more than usual. Not a huge difference but noticeable. In terms of recovery, i think it helped me slightly. I was a bit less tired after my workout but i felt no significant change in Delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS). Taking this pre-workout helped me the most compared to post. Haven't experienced any other benefit.

45 dollars on Amazon. 0.75 dollars per serving. Expensive for the benefits it provides. Yes i had better endurance (mostly on cardio) but it wasn't much better as without it.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you do mostly cardio on your workout, this might worth giving this a try. Not a bad product overall.

March 12, 2018

• No Proprietary Blends
    • Great Pumps
    • Good Strength
    • Increased Vascularity
    • No Focus
    • Nausea
    • Laxative Effect

I wanted to try this pre-workout.

1.5 serving (that's my dosage):
    4500mg Beta Alanine
    4500mg Citruline Malate
    4500mg AAKG
    1800mg Taurine
    1500mg Tyrosine
    450mg Caffeine Anhydrous

I wanted to try this pre-workout.

1.5 serving (that's my dosage):
    4500mg Beta Alanine
    4500mg Citruline Malate
    4500mg AAKG
    1800mg Taurine
    1500mg Tyrosine
    450mg Caffeine Anhydrous

Beta Alanine for endurance. Citrulline and Arginine Alpha-ketoglurate for pumps/vascularity. Taurine as an anti-cramping. Tyrosine for focus. Caffeine for energy. I used 1.5 serving for the caffeine amount. Not going to lie i have a bad addiction with caffeine and 300mg doesn't do much. I love the addition of AAKG for pumps. Used to have pretty solid pumps with Arginine.

Apple and Cherry flavor (Aka Cherry). I don't mind the taste a lot in pre-workouts (unless it tastes like crap) but it was pretty good. 8/10
    Mixability was decent without sediment on the bottom. 7/10
    Dosing was 1.5 serving (=3 scoops) before working out.

Strength (8/10): Increased some weight and reps on several exercises but i had better experience with other products. I can figure it out pretty easily because i wasn't using any pre-workout for several weeks. It was good but it could be better. The missing part is creatine.

Energy (8.5/10): Definitely woke me up and motivated me. Consistent throughout my workout. Not the strongest but pretty close. If you are not stim junkie you will probably experience more intense energy than i did. The other aspect that pretty much suprised me was the thermo effect. Doesn't contain any themo ingredient but it made me sweat a lot in the beginning. I think the combination of the ingredients (Beta Alanine + Caffeine). Tingles were pretty intense too. Thermo effect subsided afterwards due to the Electrolytes i consume.

Endurance (7/10): Endurance was decent but i expected a lot more. My recovery time between sets was reduced by a slight margin.

Pumps + Vascularity (9.5/10): Muscle fullness was on point after my first exercises, i could feel my muscles fuller to the last minute of my workout and looking bigger. Probably one of the best pumps i have experienced. Vascularity was great too with veins being bigger and more pronounced. The best aspect of this pre. AAKG plus Citrulline Malate= happy face.

Focus (4/10): Didn't do anything. I wasn't focused at all on my workout. I began talking with some people all the time.

22.64 Dollars for 25 servings. I used 1.5 serving so 1.36 dollars per serving. Pretty decent price for what you get.

Side Effects

Laxative effect after 5-10 minutes drinking this. Some nausea during workout (especially in the beginning). I workout fasted so that makes things worse.

Conclusion

I missed the focus aspect. Good Strength and Energy. Pumps were pretty good. There are better choices out there but netherless a decent pre-workout.

Overall
    Thanks to Nature Restore for sending it out!
      March 9, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increase Supplement Absorption
    • Improved Recovery
    • Some Endurance Increase

First of all many thanks to the Troops Program and to NuLiv Science for giving me the chance to try this. Saw some of the reviews here, so i figured why not try some Astragin?

90 capsules which are 100% plant based. Each contains 200mg Astragin. Astragin is an absorption enhancing ingredient according to NuLiv Science website. Astragin is a combination of Astragalus membranaceus and panax notoginseng root. Both of them are used in traditional chinese medicine.

My dosing was 1 capsule with pre-workout. Fairl...

My dosing was 1 capsule with pre-workout. Fairly easy to swallow. No taste to mention.

The only benefits i have experienced were increased endurance, tingles were more pronounced and better recovery. Was my endurance way better than i used to as without it? Definitely not, but i felt less winded and the time between sets was somewhat reduced. Not a huge difference but still noticable. Recovery was better and i felt a bit less tired after working out. I haven't experienced any increase in energy or a boost in strength. Pumps remained the same. Overall a good experience.

Costs $25 for 90 capsules. Not a bad price overall.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you are looking something to enchance your workout this product might worth a try. Some endurance increase along with better recovery at a good price. Not bad at all.

Overall
      Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
        February 19, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Good Pump
      • Vasodiolation
      • VEINS
      • Increased Pump And Vascularity
      • No Additives
      • Not As Good Of A Value

I wanted to try some Agmatine, so i figured why not claim this.

Simple profile. 90 grams Agmatine Sulfate which helps with pumps and vascularity. Also it doesn't contain any additives, fillers or excipients according to Nutrabio's website.

Tastes bitter on it's own. Combining this with Green Mag, bitterness scales down a bit. Mixes good with no sediment. Dosing was one serving (1 gram) before working out.

I wanted to try some Agmatine, so i figured why not claim this.

Provided some great pumps along with increased vascularity. More and bigger veins. Pumps usually came up pretty quickly which was good. Lasted throughout my workout. Haven't noticed any strength increase or endurance improvement due to Agmatine Sulfate.

Costs 33 dollars for 90 grams. 0.36 dollars per serving. Nutrabio is a quality company but there are cheaper choices. For example, you can find Bulk Supplements Agmatine (100 grams) for 13.96 dollars.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall a good product but the price needs to go down a bit.

January 28, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Immune Complex
      • Full Of Neccesary Vitamins
      • Has A Full 45 Day Supply
      • Digestive Complex
      • Joint Complex Was Ineffective
      • Prop Blends

I wanted to try a Multivitamin, liked the profile so i bought this.

Da Slaya did a great job explaining to us every ingredient with detail, so i will be short on the vitamins and focus on the joint and flex complex.
      Orange Triad covers you with a variety of vitamins and minerals on sufficient dosages along a Digestion And Immune Complex. Also it doesn't contain any Iron.

I wanted to try a Multivitamin, liked the profile so i bought this.

Joint Compex contains Glucosamine Sulfate and Chondroitin Sulfate on a 2000mg prob blend. Unfortunately we don't know the exact dosages of each ingredient. Studies on athletes supplementing glucosamine are limited, but preliminary evidence suggests it may be able to slow joint degradation but again it's too early to draw concrete results... Dosage is between 900mg up to 3000mg. Probably it is sufficiently dosed on our blend but on the lower-end. Next is Glucosamine. It's dosage is 1000-1200mg a day. I guess it is underdosed but close to the mark. Like Glucosamine it doesn't got enough evidence that it works. According to examine: "Smaller studies that showed some benefit were poorly designed or subject to chance statistical error (due to low amount of participants). Larger studies (which are seen as more reliable) tend to show no benefits with chondroitin nor glucosamine supplementation in isolation or combined.".

Next we have Flex Complex which is a 1,550mg prop blend. First ingredient is MSM (Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane). It holds potential for joint health and appears to have general anti-inflammatory properties but again with insufficient evidence. Supplementation of MSM tends to be taken at up to 3,000mg daily so it's not adequate dosed on our blend. Next we have Bromelain which has anti-inflammatory properties and has more clinical studies that the earlier ingredients. Dose range from 200 - 800mg, so perhaps it's decently dosed. Lastly Hyaluronic acid works by acting as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues. In addition, it might affect the way the body responds to injury. The problem is most of the studies are based on injections and not by mouth. The suggested oral dose is 100-200 mg per day. Maybe it's sufficiently dosed but we can't be sure.

Overall I would like them to have other ingredients on those two blends that have more concrete evidence like Curcumin which helps with inflammation and undenatured type II collagen for joint lubrication but i guess you can't have it all...

3 tablets, twice per day. Sometimes i took them all on lunch and a few times on dinner.

I have used Orange Triad for 42 days and so far i haven't got sick. Pretty amazing if you think that these months i usually get sick (1-2 times). It did it's job pretty smoothly on this matter. Next benefit is when i was visiting the toilet. It become easier pooing with less struggle than i used to which again is appreciated. Not the best but still decent on that subject. I haven't noticed any benefit from the joint complex or the flex complex. I thought it might help me a bit on my joints but with no avail. I haven't felt any noticeable energy on this but sometimes when i took all pills on dinner i couldn't sleep easily on the night. So it might do something on the energy sector but again i am not sure.

$28.93 for 45 servings. 0.64 dollars per serving. Pretty good price for what you get.

Side Effects

Yellow pee.

Conclusion

Provided me with immunity enchantment plus some better regularity. Unfortunately i haven't felt anything on the join complex but still overall a good multivitamin. I am going to buy this again. Thanks for reading my review.

9.5
        January 8, 2018

• Convenient
      • Great Value
      • No Side Effects
      • High Protein Amount
      • Too Spicy
      • Too Chewy

I wanted to try something different than protein shakes...I like beef a lot so i figured why not try this.

Energy: 139 Calories
      Fat: 4.4g (of which 2.8g saturated)
      Carbs: 1.2g (of which 1.2g sugar)
      Protein 23.6g
      Salt 0.4g

Pretty nice macros with low fat and carbs along with a pretty good amount of protein...A bit high on salt but lower compared to other beef jerkies on the market. For example New Zealand Beef Jerky has 0.5g Sodium (1.25g salt) and this has 0.4g salt which is considerable better.

Taste

This beef jerky is not extrem...

Energy: 139 Calories
      Fat: 4.4g (of which 2.8g saturated)
      Carbs: 1.2g (of which 1.2g sugar)
      Protein 23.6g
      Salt 0.4g

Taste

This beef jerky is not extremely thin or thick like other beef jerkies but somewhat on the intermediate. It's texture is very chewy...You need to process it for some time with your teeth. I would like it a bit less chewy....Yes it is a beef jerky and it's somewhat expectable to have a certain degree of chewyness but i struggled a bit to eat some parts. There are 7 flavors: Italian, Sweet and Hot, BBQ, Peppered, Teriyaki, Original and Tomato but i decided to only try the Original because it was cheaper than the others (25% cheaper) and it is a relatively safe choise (usually Beef Jerkies are too spicy on some flavors). Tastes like a spicy/dry/salted beef. It's what you could expect from a beef jerky. A bit too spicy from my point of view but nonetheless it was pretty good.

I rate small snacks based on digestion and convenience. You just open it and eat everywhere you can be. Pretty Convenient. Digestion was smooth with no bloat/stomach discomfort/diarrhea which was pretty good. I was a bit worried it will cause me some stomach problems because it was too spicy but everything was good. Also it doesn't sit too heavy on my stomach and helped me with my macros.

It costs 3 dollars per serving. It's an excellent price for a beef jerky. For example, Myprotein beef jerky costs about 4.70 dollars, has a similar profile on protein/fats/carbs but with much more salt on it (1.9g) and New Zealand Beef Jerky costs 7 dollars and has considerably less protein (15g).

Conclusion

Convenience, Good Taste (But too Spicy) with No Side effects on a Great Price. If i am going to buy some more beef jerkies this will be my first choice.