kaka

TROOPer Level

Votes Cast

MVRs

*Rookie League

Comments

*Rookie League

Reputation

Total Reviews

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. kaka will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 339 days.

Reviews by kaka

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'3 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a protein cookie product and i tried this.

----Ingredient Profile----
For one cookie at 75 grams, it's filled with 320 calories, 10 grams of fat, 20 gram of carbs (7 grams of it is sugar), and 37.50 grams of protein. I have looked for other similar products and noone of them this big amount of protein. It's a great meal replacement and will help you with your macros. Protein sources are milk protein, hydrolyzed gelatin and soy. I am not a big fan of gelatin and soy and i certainly wouldn't want to consume them every day, which is the only downside of the ingredient profile.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
I had Double Chocolate Flavour just amazing guys, they nailed the taste for me. You will understand from the first time you eat this that this isn't a real cookie because the texture is a bit chewy (very little), despite that it is very soft, very chocolately and sweetness is on the proper amount (not too sweet). I always wanted to eat this any time of the day because it is so yummy. I mainly consuming this cookie mostly on the afternoons when i wasn't eating anything just to keep me full, as a meal replacement.

----Effectiveness---- 8.5/10
First of all this product is pretty convenient way to get your daily protein, you can eat this everywhere you want with absolutely zero preparation. I just opened and ate this. It gave me some energy boost and kept me full for about 3-4 hours which is pretty amazing (before trying this, i was expecting about 1-2 hours). Digestion problems were non-existent, no stomach pain, bloatness wasn't there at all and it definetely helped me with my protein macros (great amount of protein). I wanted to eat more of them but i must control my evil urges.

----Value---- 7/10
On the MyProtein website, 12 servings cost 23.49 Euros in my country (25.32 Dollars), but they offer some decent discounts sometimes. The best offer i have found is a 30% discount which drops the price to 16.44 Euros (17.72 Dollars). It's still pretty expensive for me (1.37 Euros per cookie).

----Conclusion----
Very Convenient product, Big amount of Protein, Taste was amazing, No Digestion Problems and it helped me to suppress my appetite for a considerably fair amount of time but Soy and Gelatin kept me having second thoughts and it is Pretty Expensive. Remove Soy and Gelatin, lower the price to 1 Euro per serving i would certainly reconsider buying this.
  • Soft And Chewy
  • Nailed The Flavor
  • 37.5G Of Protein
  • A Bit Pricey
  • Soy And Gelatin Proteins

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'3 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a betaine product and i tried this.

----Ingredient Profile----
Before i start talking about the profile i made and use my own pre workout, with juice flavor (but without focus on it):
L- Citrulline: 6000 mg
Beta Alanine: 2000 mg (i love tingles but after that amount they are too intense)
Crea...

L- Citrulline: 6000 mg
Creatine Monohydrate: 5000 mg
Caffeine : 200 mg (i am pretty stim intolerant)
So i decided to add at least 2000 mg of Betaine on it. I first looked for a pure betaine product but unfortunately prices are pretty high in my country for it, so i bought this about the same price but with other 4 ingredients plus the flavor. I removed the creatine monohydrate from the profile to conserve it for latter usage and because Green Magtitude has already 5 grams of Creatine which i believe it are fair enough (i am not fan of Creatine overload).

I was quite intrigued with the profile it as it contains 2 forms of creatine each at 2500mg. Magnesium Creatine Chelate in theory prevents water retention at small doses. Dicreatine Malate it's basically creatine with malic acid which is alleged to be more absorbable than Creatine Monohydrate. Personally i don't have any water retention with Monohydrate but i wanted to try something else than it. The next ingredient is Betaine Anhydrous (2000 mg) which i have tried it again on Amino Build and it positively impressed me in terms of strength, vascularity and pump this is the main reason i bought Green Mag.
Last ingredients are L-Taurine (2000 mg) for blood flow, for enchanting the effects of Creatine and L-Tyrosine which helps with cognition and mood in a 500 mg minimum effective dose.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
i had the Electric Lemonade flavor which is a decent flavor, it isn't too sweet or bitter but it is fairly weak and has a bit chemical aftertaste. I would consider it as a mix of Lemonade and Green Apple. It's not my favorite taste but nether less drinkable. It mixes almost instantly with no clumps or grittiness. Instead of buying juice to add my "pre workout" i use this as a flavor plus the benefits of it's ingredients. The taste and mixability is about the same when i combine these two but the flavor is a bit bitter which i have no problem at all.
P.s : I rated taste and mixability as stand alone taking this.
Dosing was one scoop along with my own pre workout.

----Effectiveness---- 8.7/10
When i bought this my first priority was to help me with strength, secondary with Vascularity and third with pumps. Strength was the best thing about this product, i could lift more and with much better intensity. I could do about 2 reps more on my sets than usual, which is pretty amazing for those simple ingredients. Vascularity and muscle fullness was on point after about 15-20 minutes of working out, i could feel my muscles fuller to the last minute of my workout but the downside is that i had no pumps on this which is not a disaster at all, because it is not my main concern upon taking this. I was quit surprised with endurance i felt considerably less tired between sets (not a big difference but not a small either) and it helped me with cardio because it increased my time Jogging and running which it was the last thing i had in mind before i bought this. I was more calm and relaxed on my workouts with a good mood (but without focus, which is expectable) maybe it is a placebo effect because i was happy about the results, on the other hand i took this for a reasonably number of times working out, perhaps the small dose of Tyrosine did it's work but i am not quiet certain. Also, after I started using this product I could really start to notice a small change in my recovery, DOMS were a bit less and i was slightly less sore the next day.

----Value---- 8.5/10
I bought this 36.66 Euros (39.34 Dollars) for 80 servings. It's a good value (0.45 Euros per serving).

No side effects at all.

----Conclusion----
Green Magnitude is a simple, yet effective product to enchant your workouts. It helped me mostly with Strength, i had more Vascularity than usual, Endurance was good and Recovery was slightly better. For this price i would buy this again (maybe a bit lower but i should not be too greedy).
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Mix
  • Great Endurance Boost
  • Consistent Strength Gains
  • Affordable
  • Muscles Appear Fuller
  • No Side Effects
  • Ok Taste

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'3 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a milk concentrate protein.

----Ingredient Profile----
Milk protein contains about 80% slow digesting casein and 20% quick absorbing whey protein. I chose Milk Protein because it's cheaper than Micellar Casein or from Calcium Caseinate but if you have lactose intolerance and want more slower digestion than this better choose the latter two (both are separated from the lactose in milk). For one scoop at 30 grams, it's filled with 106 calories, 0.50 grams of fat, 1.50 gram of carbs & sugar, and 24 grams of protein (on unflavored version). If you choose this protein with flavor, protein percentage expectantly drops by 7%-10% (depending on the flavor). It's not the cleanest protein out there but it's not amino spiked and hasn't got a ton of fillers.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
i had the Chocolate Smooth flavor which is pretty good. It doesn't have that strong chocolate flavor i have experienced in other proteins. Very easy to drink this. In my tastes is a mix of Chocolate and a bit like Vanilla taste which i personally like. I shook this about 30 seconds and mixability was great, no clumps or grittiness at all. I usually used to take this one hour before bedtime but sometimes i took this on college. Dosing was one scoop.

----Effectiveness---- 8.5/10
When i drank this on the night i didn't had to wake up to eat from the fridge and i wasn't hungry at all on the next morning. Recovery was pretty good i could feel less tired the next day compared as without it and i was slightly more energized (the energy might be a placebo effect, i am not certain if it caused by the protein). So, i decided to try this before attending my college lessons and for about 3-4 hours i didn't want to eat anything (quite suprising for me because i eat a lot even on lesson breaks). It helped me to reach my nutritional macros and i felt this helped me gain more strength when i was lifting despite the fact i didn't take this before my workout. I expected with a Milk Protein product (due to lactose) that digestion would be somewhat rough but it was quite the opposite i wasn't bloated and i could not produce gas.

----Value---- 8.5/10
I bought 1 bag (total 1000 grams) for 25.47 Euros (27.38 Dollars). It's has a decent value for a quality product like this (0.83 Euros per serving).

----Conclusion----
It helped me considerably with Recovery, it suppressed my eating binge and it assisted me in Building Muscle. While it doesn't contain 100% casein, it will get the job done and it's a cheaper alternative. Overall a pretty good product which i would buy this again if i start to consume again Milk Protein.
  • Helped Recovery
  • Not Hungry Upon Waking
  • Helps Prevent Hunger During Sleep

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
    Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'3 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a casein product.

----Ingredient Profile---- 0/10
    For one scoop at 30 grams, it's filled with 115.5 calories, 0.90 grams of fat, 2.90 gram of carbs & sugar, and 24 grams of protein (on unflavored version).

----Ingredient Profile---- 0/10
    It's name is Prime Fusion Night Casein so someone would consider that the protein in this product is casein, right? Not really, under the later quantities on label it has on ingredients section:
    Casein Protein Matrix consisting of (Milk Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Hydrolyzed and Wheat Protein). First of all Milk Protein contains Casein by 75-80% and Whey Protein by 20-25% but it's NOT itself Casein, not good at all. After that we have Whey Protein that is a fast absorbing protein the exact opposite of Casein, but the company includes it on "Casein Protein Matrix" and Wheat protein which it has about the same fast absorbsion rate as Whey but is has lower quality (more fats and carbs).
    Lastly it doesn't give any percentage of each Protein which itself raises another question: Who guarantees me that Milk Protein (the only ingredient that has a big percentage of Micular Casein on it) has the biggest quantity in this deceptive matrix instead of Wheat Protein or Whey Protein? The answer is simple, no one. Nice ingredient cloaking we have here. Also there is no aminogram (minor offense compared to the other two). All these reasons help me to give this 0.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
    I bought the unflavored version, it sucked but it was drinkable (expectable with unflavored Casein). Mixability had some clumps and grittiness in the beginning so i shook this more than usual, after 1 minute of shaking this it was fine... Dosing was one scoop.

----Effectiveness---- 3/10
    I did find that I was about the very hungry, when I woke up the morning. Usually i eat heavily on the night and i would not feel hungry at all but when i drank this after 30 minutes i was hungry as hell and i could hear my stomach rumbling plus some minor bloat, so sometimes i would eat something... I didn't have a better recovery on this, maybe very slightly. I was pretty disappointed with this product so i stopped using this after 1 month and i threw the remaining 2 bags.

----Value---- 3/10
    I bought 3 bags (total 3750 grams) for 39 Euros (42.00 Dollars). It's bad value because it simply doesn't work (0.43 Euros per serving).

----Conclusion----
    This is a mix of Milk Protein, Whey Protein and Wheat Protein product, definitely not a Casein Product as the company falsely advertise (Prime Fusion Night Casein). It didn't helped me in recovery, i was more hungry than normal and it caused me some side effects. I would not buy this even if this was free.
     Pros:
     Cons:
      • Bloated
      • No Aminogram
      • Ingredient Cloaking

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
      Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'3 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a intra-workout product with Betaine and i tried this.

----Ingredient Profile----
      Props for no proprietary blends. It has a decent BCAA quantity along with a clinical dose of Betaine but all ingredients of Cell-Volumizing Muscle Complex are underdosed and it doesn't contain electrolytes to help you with the heat which is pretty bad on it's own. It's like eating pasta without sauce or even cheese...

2:1:1 BCAA Ratio 4 grams consisting of (Leucine 2g, Valine 1g, Isoleucine 1g):
      Leucine helps the most with muscle building compared to the other two BCAA.
      Valine and Isoleucine convert to glucose providing extra energy for your muscles to avoid fatigue.

Cell-Volumizing Muscle Complex (Taurine 500mg, L-Glutamine 500mg, Citruline Malate 500mg, L-Alanine 500mg):
      Taurine helps with water balance, energy levels and high blood preasure. L-Glutamine boosts your immune system and it is good for your intestines. Citruline Malate converts into nitric oxide which it causes increasing blood flow and helps you with muscular endurance.
      The last ingredient is L-Alanine which turns sugar glucose into energy and has antioxidant effects for your liver.

Strength enchanting compound (Betaine 1250mg):
      Lowers levels of homocysteine in your body, helps with water balance in your cells and promotes lean mass.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
      I had the Icy Rocket Freeze. It's not the greatest taste i have tried it has a chemical bitter taste but it is still drinkable.
      I shook this and the powder disappeared almost instantly with no clumps or grittiness but it had some foam at the top (probably due to Leucine) which i don't mind at all.
      I tried one scoop intra workout and it didn't helped me a lot so i increased to 2 scoops.
      1 scoop pre workout and 1 scoop intra workout (following directions for "full effects").

----Effectiveness---- 7/10
      It helped me slightly with endurance i would feel a bit less tired between sets but not a big difference as without it. Despite the fact i was somewhat disappointed with endurance it helped me considerably with strength mostly thanks to Betaine. I could lift considerable more, with higher intensity and it provided me with some consistent pumps which i personally did not expect (the only ingredient that helped me so far with Pumps was Agmatine). Hydration was non-existent (logical because it doesn't contain any electrolytes) so i did not get any help with the heat and i was feeling roasted most of the time. Recovery was about the same as endurance in effectiveness, slight less cramping after workouts but nothing crazy about it.

----Value---- 4/10
      I bought this 24 Euros (25.51 Dollars) for 30 servings . If you use 2 scoops like me it is very expensive for an intra workout (1.60 Euros per serving).

----Conclusion----
      Decent Endurance and Recovery, Great Strength, Consistent Pumps but No Hydration and it is way too Expensive . There are better products out there with much better value than this. Netherless It was not a bad experience and i gained some basic knowledge about Betaine (realizing that it helps me with Strength and Pumps).
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Decent Endurance And Recovery
      • Consistent Pumps
      • Strength
      • Chemical Taste
      • Expensive If You Use Two Scoops
      • No Hydration

----Introduction----
      (About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
      Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'3 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a whey concentrate protein.

----Ingredient Profile---- 9/10
      Well, it's whey concentrate so it will have a bit fat and carbs which i don't mind a lot. For one scoop at 25 grams, it's filled with 99.6 calories, 1.80 grams of fat, 1.35 gram of carbs & sugar, and 19.50 grams of protein. It's not the purest but for whey concentrate it's pretty low. The fact that i personally love is that it has Aminogram (which unfortunately most whey proteins i have tried miss that part)! You know how much quantity of each amino acid it contains. You get 4.55 grams of Bcaa per serving (Leucine 2.15 grams, Isoleucine 1.25 grams and Valine 1.15 grams) which is decent quantity.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
      Cookies and Cream amazing taste, just delicious! I am using this protein flavor for 4 months and it tastes almost the same as the first time. Not too much sweetness, probably the best flavor i have ever tried.
      Next flavor is Strawberry which is not bad but it has too much sweetness which after 1 month of using it i felt sick of it. Well at least is better than other Strawberry flavors i have tried on other whey concetrates.
      The first time i mixed this i was quite surprised with the mixability no clumps or grittiness at all and no foamness on the top.
      Dosing is one scoop (I still use this product).

----Effectiveness---- 9/10
      Well it's pretty difficult to review a Whey Protein on effectiveness but i am definitely noticing changes in my body with more muscle and better definition. I believe this protein is helping build muscle, achieve my fitness goals and it helped me substantially with recovery. Stomach issues were non-existent . No gas and no bloating at one scoop but if you take 2 scoops you will be bloated a bit (expectable with concentrate). Usually my gas is pretty horrendous like a chemical weapon but this protein powder doesn't turn me into a fart machine, yay!

----Value---- 10/10
      The best part just wow. I bought 5 kilos ( 1250 gr Strawberry , 3750 gr Cookies and Cream) for 51.50 Euros (54.95 Dollars) on sale. Amazing value (0.25 per serving).

----Conclusion----
      It's a simple protein that works. Good quality, Amazing Taste and Value, i think this protein will help you with your goals. I will definitely buy this again for this price.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Amazing Value
      • No Digestion Problems
      • Aminogram

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
        Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'3 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a Intra workout product, i saw the reviews and i decided to try this.

----Ingredient Profile---- 6/10

----Ingredient Profile---- 6/10
        First the good news 2 grams of Carnitine is solid dose to help you with fat and providing you with energy. Now for the bad news Mental Edge Enhancement Matrix is severely underdosed considering the fact that the acute usage of rhodiola for fatigue and anti-stress has been noted to be taken in the 288-680mg range in researches. Also 300mg of Electrolytes won't help you a lot even if you use 2 scoops. Let's move on Anti-Catabolic Matrix, i think that BCAA's help me the most with recovery and endurance compared to other amino acids so i don't like the fact that there is no aminogram for Whey Protein Hydrolysate (you don't know how much quantity of each amino acid it contains). From my other experiences with Whey Hydrolysates (with aminogram) usually 26 grams of it contain about 7 grams of BCAA's so 2.5 grams contain about 700mg. Even if you use the most optimistic scenario and the effectiveness of BCAA's on whey hydrolysate are double than alone you still get 1.4 gram of them per serving which is very low for me.

Athletic Enhancement Matrix:
        Two forms of L-Carnitine (L-Tartrate + Fumarate) (2000 mg): L-carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid derivative that's often taken as a weight loss supplement. It plays a crucial role in the production of energy by transporting fatty acids into your cells' mitochondria, the mitochondria act as engines within your cells, burning these fats to create usable energy.
        P.s : For your body to produce it in sufficient amounts, you also need plenty of vitamin C and that's the reason Compete contains 50mg of Vitamin C.

Endurance Enhancement Matrix:
        Citrulline Malate (500 mg): By accelerating ammonia clearance, supplemental citrulline postpones the inevitable decrease in muscle pH that happens during intense exertion. As pH drops, the muscle becomes more acidic, and fatigue rapidly sets in.

Anti-Catabolic Matrix:
        Whey Protein Hydrolysate (2500 mg): Contains Whey Protein Hydrolysate which in theory is more absorbable than other forms of protein. Hydrolysates have been partially broken down by exposing the protein to heat, acid or enzymes that break apart the bonds linking amino acids. This makes it taste more bitter, (probably that's why the taste is a bit bitter) but also allows it to absorb more rapidly than a concentrate or isolate.

Performance Enhancing Electrolyte Matrix:
        Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Aspartate, Calcium Aspartate (300 mg): All these ingredients are minerals which dissolve in water and form electrically charged electrolytes particles called ions. Maintaining the correct concentrations of these ions in and outside cells in the body is essential for transmitting electrical impulses along nerves and for muscle contraction. They allow us to perform all the functions such as moving, walking and they mostly help with the heat inside the gym.

Mental Edge Enhancement Matrix:
        Rhodiola Rosea Extract (root), CDP-Choline (100 mg): It will help you mostly with improving your mood. Rhodiola rosea extract may improve anxiety, stress and mood.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
        I had the Fruit Punch Slam flavor. Good flavor, no chemical but a bit bitter (due to Whey Protein Hydrolysate).
        The powder disappeared almost instantly with no clumps or grittiness. Only downside is the slight foamness on the top nothing important at all.
        Dosing was one scoop for 4 days then i increased to 2 scoops for 20 days because one scoop did nothing to me. So i will review for 2 scoops dosage.

----Effectiveness---- 6/10
        It helped me very slightly with endurance, i could feel a bit less tired (almost the same as without it) between sets but nothing significant at all. Mental edge was non-existent i could not feel more focused. What i really missed was the hydration aspect, it didn't helped me at all with heat (doing lots of cardio recently so i would like some help there). I did notice less cramping after workouts, so it did not completely fail. Pretty much the only thing I can say was good about it. After stand alone using this, i currently use Xtend as intra workout and i take this after 3-4 hours of working out just to spend the last servings and it helps somewhat as enchanting recovery product.

----Value---- 5/10
        I bought this 22 Euros (23.48 Dollars) for 30 servings . For one scoop it's ok value but if you use 2 scoops like me the price highrockets (1.46 Euros per serving).

----Conclusion----
        Recovery was decent, Endurance and Hydration were meh and Focus was not there at all. For my point of view there are better and cheaper intra workout out there to help with your workout.
        • Decent Recovery
        • No Side Effects
        • Expensive If You Use Two Scoops
        • Did Not Help With The Heat
        • Endurance Was Meh
        • No Focus

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
        Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'3 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a L-Citruline product and i tried this.

----Ingredient Profile----
        Regular good old L- Citrulline. No other additives , just straight up 2 grams of L- Citrulline per serving. Simple and effective i like it.

----Ingredient Profile----

L- Citrulline (2000 mg): It is converted into arginine in the kidneys and it increases arginine plasma levels over a longer period of time. By accelerating ammonia clearance, supplemental citrulline postpones the inevitable decrease in muscle pH that happens during intense exertion. As pH drops, the muscle becomes more acidic, and fatigue rapidly sets in.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
        Citrulline has a slight bitter taste. I do not find it to be hard to consume at all when i add this on my preworkout. The powder more or less mixes relatively well with your water for your pre-workout. There really isn't any residue that I have noticed.
        Dosing was 2.5 servings = 5 grams.

----Effectiveness---- 9/10
        L-Citrulline definitely provided me with great strength and more vascularity (but no pumps which i don't really care). Muscular endurance was great and i could feel i could push more. I have tried creatine mono, beta alanine, arginine you name it, they are great ingredients but the most effective for me is citruline for it's consistency and effectiveness. You can have a crap day with bad mood but it will always deliver.
        I have finished one tub already and the effectiveness has stayed consistent from beginning to end.

----Value---- 9.5/10
        This is the best part for me. I bought the 150 grams bag for 8 Euros (8.47 Dollars) on sale. It's amazing value for L-Citruline (0.10 Euros per serving).
        If you use 2.5 servings (5 grams) like me it's still an amazing offer (0.26 Euros per serving).

----Conclusion----
        Amazing Value, Good Strength and Muscular Endurance. If you are looking something to additionally help you with your workout this propably won't disappoint you. I will buy this again unless i find something cheaper (propably not).
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Amazing Value
        • Strength
        • Vascularity

----Introduction----
          (About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
          Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'3 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a Creatine Monohydrate product and i tried this.

----Ingredient Profile----
          It contains only one ingredient which is Creatine Monohydrate. Simple profile.
          Serving is 5 grams.

----Ingredient Profile----
          It contains only one ingredient which is Creatine Monohydrate. Simple profile.
          Serving is 5 grams.

Creatine helps to regenerate a molecule called adenosine triphosphate (ATP), your body's main source of energy. When creatine stores in your muscles are depleted, the production of ATP comes to a screeching halt and your energy is dramatically decreased. Supplementing with creatine increases the available fuel to power ATP, which can increase muscle strength, size and power output.

Why did you choose Monohydrate and not other forms of creatine?
          From my point of view the best form of creatine is basic Creatine Monohydrate, which is the cheapest, yet on par with many other forms. No other form has enough evidence to claim it is better than Monohydrate. It is the best 'bang-for-you-buck' form of creatine as the others tend to carry higher prices on the labels. That being said, other forms may have benefits that are not related to the creatine molecule itself but due to solubility (Creatine Citrate and Creapure (Micronized Creatine), although just as potent as Creatine Monohydrate, are more water-soluble and may be of interest to avoid the clumping in water).

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
          I had the unflavored version. It didn't affect the taste of my pre workout at all which is a plus (like Agmatine) and it mixed pretty good.
          I used only one serving per workout.

----Effectiveness---- 8/10
          Strength was decent and consistent but nothing out of mind. It helped me with that "extra" rep during my sets and it allowed me to raise the weight in bench press by 10lbs, not bad at all. It wasn't an enormous impact, but a solid one and I am positive it helped me with my strength gains. While i did not experience pumps i had a good increase in vascularity overall, i could feel the muscles fuller than before and that made me happy. Recovery was the same as without it but let's be honest creatine is mostly for strength so i can't complain for that at all.

----Value---- 9/10
          I bought the 250 grams bag for 6.40 Euros (6.77 Dollars). It's good value (0.12 Euros per serving).

----Conclusion----
          If you are looking for something cheap, consistent and effective to "spice up" your workout this product could do the trick for you. It helped me in terms of strength and it worked every time.

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
            Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'3 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a intra workout and i tried Xtend.

----Ingredient Profile---- 9/10
            No proprietary blends is a plus. Solid and effective profile. I like the 7 grams of BCAA's and 1.1 gram of Electrolytes (considerably more than other intra workout products i have tried).

2:1:1 BCAA Ratio:
            L-Leucine (3500 mg)...

2:1:1 BCAA Ratio:
            L-Leucine (3500 mg): Is one of the three branched chain amino acids and sometimes referred to as the 'main' amino acid due to the most popular benefit of BCAAs (muscle building) being mostly due to leucine. Leucine is an activator of the protein known as mTOR which then induces muscle protein synthesis, the other two BCAAs may also activate mTOR, but are much weaker than leucine in doing so.
            L-Valine (1750 mg): It maintains the nitrogen balance and preserves the use of glucose while the muscle building effects of valine are likely less than both leucine and isoleucine.
            L-Isoleucine (1750 mg): Relative to the other two BCAAs, isoleucine is intermediate for its ability to induce muscle protein synthesis (stronger than valine, but much weaker than leucine) but is able to significantly increase glucose uptake and the usage of glucose during exercise. Isoleucine can be seen as the BCAA which mediates glucose uptake (into a cell) and breakdown (into energy) to a larger degree than other amino acids.

L-Glutamine (2500 mg): Glutamine is a very effective intestinal and immune system health compound, as these cells use glutamine as the preferred fuel source rather than glucose.
            P.s: It is generally touted as a muscle builder, but has not been proven to enhance muscle building in healthy individuals, only those suffering from physical trauma such as burns or muscular wounds (knife wounds) or in disease states in which muscle wasting occurs, such as AIDS.

Citrulline Malate (1000 mg): By accelerating ammonia clearance, supplemental citrulline postpones the inevitable decrease in muscle pH that happens during intense exertion. As pH drops, the muscle becomes more acidic, and fatigue rapidly sets in. The only difference between L-citrulline and citrulline malate (CM) is the addition of malic acid. In theory, citrulline malate provides bringing additional blood than L-Citrulline -and subsequently, oxygen and nutrients-to exercising muscles, as well as providing increased energy to boost performance levels.

Electrolyte Blend (1140 mg): Electrolytes are tiny particles that carry electrical charges, they serve many roles to help the body maintain proper function. When you sweat, electrolytes play key roles in keeping water balanced both inside & outside of cells so that your muscles and organs can continue to serve you properly.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
            I had the Lemon Lime flavor. Yum yum.... Amazing flavor it tastes almost exactly as Lemon Lime and not too sweet.
            I shook this and the powder disappeared almost instantly with no clumps or grittiness. Only downside which personally i don't care at all is the slight foamness on the top probably due to Leucine (if a intra workout contains Leucine doesn't mean necessary that it will have foamness on it for example: AmiNO Flow doesn't have any foamness despite having Leucine).
            Dosing was one scoop.

----Effectiveness---- 9/10
            I noticed a considerable increase in endurance and muscle recovery. I generally felt less fatigued physically and with less recovery times between sets as compared to before. Strength was also there from the first minute to the last. The hydration factor played big throughout the rest of my day and helped with the intense heat in the gym. Maybe the most effective intra workout i have ever tried so far.

----Value---- 9/10
            I bought this for 16 Euros (16.80 Dollars). Pretty good value (0.53 Euros per serving).

----Conclusion----
            Pretty solid product. Great endurance and recovery, amazing taste and good value. It does what a intra workout should do. There is a big chance i will buy this again.
            • Fast Recovery