kaka

Deals Shared

Reputation

Total Reviews

*Rookie League

Comments

*Rookie League

Products Added

TROOPer Level

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. kaka will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 308 days.

Reviews by kaka

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'1 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a basic multivitamin and i tried this.

----Ingredient Profile----
Contains 100 capsules consisting of some Basic Vitamins (A,C,D,E) being on 100%-125% daily value along with Vitamin B Complex (Thiamine= B1, Riboflavin= B2, Niacin= B3, Pyrixoxine HCL= B6, Biotin= B7, Folic acid= B9 and Cyanocobalamin= B12) between 100% and 416% daily value expect Biotin on 17%. Next we have Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper and Selenium (8%-51% Daily Value). All these ingredients are great mainly for boosting your immune system and cover up any deficiency you may have. I have posted on this review a photo which you can look each ingredient you like.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
When you open the container you got a wonderful smell literally like Strawberry Yogurt, i would like to try this on whey protein lol. Tablets are tasteless (neutral) and small-sized. Very easy to swallow. No mixabily to mention because they are tablets. Dosing is just one tablet with a meal. I think that's great because many multivitamins suggest too many pills per serving. Just one and you are done.

----Effectiveness---- 9/10
Why 9 on Effectiveness mister Kaka? Because while on this supplement i haven't got sick despite all my close relatives on home being. This is not the only reason i give this high rating. I was taking this while my town was on a transition from March to April with big temperature differences (10-15 Celsius to 20-25 Celsius pretty fast) and this was one of the most dangerous times to get sick for me because i usually get a flew on Spring and so far i haven't got sick. Another benefit is a slightly better digestion which is certainly a plus from a product which it's main purpose is to boost your immune system but don't expect this to give you energy it's just a basic multivitamin, which is suitable if you take this on the night. Just remember to take this with a good meal not just a small snack because your stomach will rumble.

----Value---- 9/10
I bought this for 8 Euros (8.55 Dollars). It's a great value (0.08 Euros per serving).

----Conclusion----
If you are looking a basic multivitamin this will do the trick for you. It provided me with a Immunity Boost, Slightly better digestion and has a Great Value. I am going to buy this again except i find something cheaper. My next reviews probably will be some products from MyProtein (Glucosamine Sulphate, Super Omega 3, Electrolyte Powder and some other stuff) along with Maltodextrin from Prozis.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Value
  • Immunity Boost
  • One Pill
  • Slightly Better Digestion

----Introduction----
    (About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
    Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'1 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a BCAA product to add this on my preworkout and i tried this. I didn't bought this instead i got it free because i bought many products from one retail seller.

----Ingredient Profile----
    It's a pretty simple profile. Good choise for adding this on your preworkout. Each 6.5 grams scoop contains 4 grams of BCAA on a 2:1:1 ratio to help you with energy, endurance, recovery and 1 gram L-Glutamine for your immune system and intestinal health.

This is where it gets really ugly, other ingredients are Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Silica, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1. Ridiculous amounts of Dyes for a simple product like this, with some serious side effects more details on Effectiveness sector.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
    One would expect with all those dyes at least they could make a drinkable flavor. I don't really care a lot about flavor pre workout if the product is effective but the taste is really horrible. I had the Raspberry taste, which is literally the WORST flavor i have tried on my entire life not just on supplements. I can't even describe how utterly disgusting is the flavor. It's like full of chemicals and toxical raspberries. I believe this would be an effective chemical weapon against any enemy. Aftertaste haunted me for about 2 hours. I hated every single slip of drinking this, i even had to close my nose to drink this. Supposing 10 is the perfect taste, this flavor gets -8/10.

Mixability is really bad also, i shook this for about 2 minutes and i would see many clumps and some grittiness on my shaker.
    Dosing was one scoop before my workout.

----Effectiveness---- 0/10
    All these dyes i have mentioned on ingredient sector will mess you up...After 10 seconds of drinking this, i had a strong feeling that i would throw up and i did that almost instantly (i couldn't control it at all). I didn't even manage to go to the bathroom so i vomited on the floor on my room (fortunately alone). You must be really irresponsible company to cause these side effects to your clients. I mean at least they could try this product before they give this to the public. It's really dangerous considering the fact that i have pretty resilient stomach because i am used to eat a lot of crap and i don't even remember the last time i vomited, maybe before 10-12 years. This gets 0/10 because it only caused harm and it simply can't be used on your workouts.

----Value---- 0/10
    BCAA Blast costs 19 dollars on Bodybuilding.com for 38 Servings. If you want something bad for your health and to throw up it's cheap.

----Conclusion----
    I am warning you, seriously stay away from this product. Vile Taste and Horrible Side Effects. I wouldn't give this even to a Tasmanian Devil (maybe to some really bad people hehehe) and i won't try this again even if they paid me to do so. Buy something else, they are many BCAA products out there. I don't think that there is something worse than this.
     Pros:
     Cons:
      • Utterly Disgusting Taste
      • Made Me Vomit
      • Horrible Side Effects
      • Dyes

----Introduction----
      (About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
      Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'1 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a joint support product and i tried this.

----Ingredient Profile----
      It contains 150 capsules, each of them contain 800mg of Cissus Quadrangularis Extract. Cissus Quadrangularis is a traditional medicine which suppose to increase bone mass or accelerating fracture healing rates and pain relieving properties. It appears to be a very effective pain killer in rodent studies, but at this moment in time only one preliminary study has been conducted in humans; while it showed promise in athletes who experienced joint pain due to exercise (by reducing overall joint symptoms by about a third) it was still a lone study. In regards to bone health, there are limited human reports of increased fracture healing rate which are poor quality of evidence due to not disclosing adequate methodlogy (ie. how they did the study) and not disclosing the source of the compound. Animal studies do show a great deal of promise in promoting bone growth, but this traditional claim also needs to be assessed in greater detail. You can learn even more on https://examine.com/supplements/cissus-quadrangularis/.

The conclusion is that human research on Cissus Quadrangularis is very limited, so take everything with a pinch of salt. Rest of the ingredients are Gelatine, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch and Titanium Dioxide Color for the capsule.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
      Usually with pill products i don't rate taste but when you open the container you got a very weird, neutral, bad smell like wood resin and it made me cough. This applies to the capsules when you put them on your mouth also. At least they medium sized and pretty easy to swallow. No mixability because they are pills. One serving is one capsule with breakfast and one capsule with dinner.

----Effectiveness---- 3.5/10
      I suffer from joint pain (mostly minor discomfort) on shoulders so i needed something to help me with that. I first started with half serving per day but later i increased to full serving (the effects are the same). I will start with the only benefit i got with this product. After 30-45 minutes of swallowing this capsule, my joint pain was slightly reduced for about 30 minutes. Now for the bad news, after those minutes the joint discomfort and inflammation returned as it used to be as without it. I am using this for about 20-25 days and i haven't seen any better improvement on my joints. This product is like morphine (way way less effective on pain of course), it will give a temporarily minor suppression of pain but it won't solve your problem. I wish i could write some positive things about this product but unfortunately i didn't notice anything more than that.

I was also negatively surprised with the nightmares i got with this, i currently take panthothenic acid which causes some vivid dreams (mostly not bad dreams) but when i combine it with Cissus Quadrangularis most of my dreams are nightmares. Maybe this is a placebo effect, but on the other hand it happened almost every time i consumed this.

----Value---- 2/10
      I bought this for about 30 Euros (31.83 Dollars) for 75 servings. Bad value because it doesn't work for me at least (0.40 Euros per serving).

----Conclusion----
      There are some positive reviews about this product. Maybe it doesn't work for some people like myself i don't know. It did nothing to relieve my joint pains and i was disappointed to spend my money on this. There are better joint products out there, for example omega-3 fatty acids are more effective on my joints. I am not going to buy this again.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Temporarily Pain Suppression
      • Sketchy Science Behind Its Mechanism Of Action
      • No Results
      • Pricey
      • Did Nothing To Relive My Joint Pains

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
      Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'1 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a omega-3 product and i found this.

----Ingredient Profile----
      It contains 90 capsules, each of them contain 1000 mg Fish Oil Concentrate of which 330 mg is EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) and 220 mg is DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid). It contains a decent concentration Of Epa/Dha. These fats are found primary on seafood and fish. Hundreds of studies suggest that omega-3 fatty acids may provide some benefits to a wide range of diseases: cancer, asthma, depression, cardiovascular disease, ADHD, and autoimmune diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis (http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/what-to-know-about-omega-3s-and-fish#1). Some other benefits are healthier skin and hair and may benefit eye health (the main reason i bought this product). Other ingredients are Bovine Gelatine and Glycerol for the capsule.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
      No taste or mixability at all. It's a medium sized gelatine capsule which is relatively easy to swallow.
      Reflex recommends 3 capsules daily with meals, but my dosing was 2 capsules daily (1 capsule with lunch and 1 capsule with dinner).

----Effectiveness---- 8.5/10
      My oculist recommended me to buy one product that contains omega-3 fatty acids due to a medical condition (my eyes become too dehydrated some times despite water intake). The best benefit from this product is that it helped me considerably with my eye hydration. Every day i use some eye drops to keep my eyes hydrated about 4 times a day and if some day i run out of them my eyes become "very heavy", ichy and exhausted. Since i consume these capsules the days i am not taking any eye drops these symptoms i just mentioned are moderately reduced (not a huge difference but not a small either) and on the days i am using eye drops the need to use them dropped to about 2-3 times a day. The next benefit is healthier hair. I used to have big hair loss (i was loosing 45-50 hair per shower) and finding hair on my pillows because of my poor "diet" (eating a lot of crap) due to psychological factors. I cut completely the unhealthy foods and my hair loss was severely reduced (losing about 15-17 hair per shower). From the day i am consuming omega-3 (about 20 days) the hair loss reduced even further (10 hair per shower) and i feel my hair slightly more stronger than before. Another fact that surprised me is nails. I used to cut them every 5-6 days (with healthy diet) but now every 4 days, i think they are stronger and grow more than before. Also my joint pain (i would consider it as a minor discomfort not as a pain) was reduced somewhat and my muscle lubrication was definitely increased during those days.

----Side Effects----
      The first 4-5 days i had occasionally fish oil burps but after those days no side effects at all. Just remember take this capsule with a lot of food (not with a small snack).

----Value---- 9/10
      I bought this 10.72 Euros (11.43 Dollars) for 45 servings because i use 2 capsules per day. Good value for me (0.23 Euros per serving).

----Conclusion----
      Pretty effective product, benefits are better eye hydration, healthier hair, stronger nails and helped with my joint discomfort. It's somewhat cheap and convenient especially if you don't eat any fish product like me. I will definitely buy this again.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Better Eye Hydration
      • Healthier Hair
      • Stronger Nails
      • Less Joint Discomfort
      • Convenience

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
        Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'1 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a caffeine product and i tried this.

----Ingredient Profile----
        It contains 100 capsules which each of them contain 200 mg of Caffeine Anhydrous, this amount is decent for me because i am not stim junkie. Caffeine Anhydrous is just dehydrated caffeine, so there is no difference between them. Caffeine helps with alertness, increases your energy levels and promotes fat burning. I also noticed that it is manufactured in GMP facility, props for that.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
        It's a small pill which is a bit bitter if you place your tongue on it, which is not a problem at all when you add some water and swallow it. It becomes too bitter if you break the pill in half but again if you add some water you will be fine. Dosing was one pill before 20-30 minutes working out.

----Effectiveness---- 8/10
        I workout after 30-40 minutes of waking up so i need something to increase my alertness fast and give me a jolt of energy. It helped me with my morning grogginess and "wake up" me for good. So i wanted to do some cardio and lift some weights! During my workout, alertness was enhanced and energy was decent, not a huge burst of energy but rather smooth and clean energy that lasted for about 2-3 hours. If you are stim junkie you will need probably more than that. Side effects were non-existent, i didn't experienced any lethargy, jittery or crash. Also i had no problem falling asleep or taking a nap on the night. If you are very stim intolerant or haven't tried any caffeine supplement so far, i recommend you to begin with something "lighter" maybe 100mg or 120mg of caffeine just in case.

----Value---- 9/10
        I bought this 5 Euros (5.33 Dollars) for 100 servings. Great value for me (0.05 Euros per serving).

----Conclusion----
        If you are not stim junkie and looking for something dirt cheap and effective to help you with that extra energy and alertness in the gym, this product will do the trick. Energy was decent and my alertness was enchanted. I probably will buy this again for this price.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • It Works

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
          Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'1 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a whey protein at first, but i saw some reviews and i decided to try this to help me with my acne.

----Ingredient Profile----
          It contains 100 capsules which each of them contain 500mg Pantothenic Acid (Aka Vitamin B-5) and 45mg Calcium. Very simple profile. Pantothenic Acid in theory has some benefits, it helps mostly with acne (is an Anti-Inflammatory) and keeps your skin healthy, it has some potential to reduce stress and promotes heart health. Calcium has many confirmed benefits helps with bone health, prevents kidney stones and colon cancer and controls blood pressure, it's a plus that they decided to add this despite is low dose, it will help you a bit. The other ingredients are Gelatin (for the capsule) and Magnesium Stearate (is a vegetable source).

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
          No taste and nothing to mix, since these come in pill form. Pills are medium sized and very easy to swallow.
          Now Foods recommends 1 capsule daily with a meal, but my dosing was 2 capsules daily with a meal (1 capsule with lunch and 1 capsule with dinner).

----Effectiveness---- 9.5/10
          When i took this my only priority was to help me with my acne. Since i was a teenager, i had moderate acne on my face, severe to my upper chest and my back. I was very sceptical in the beginning if it will actually work, because i have tried many supplements and nothing worked so far. I have even went to to my dermatologist but his therapy didn't helped me either. I was disappointed and sometimes i was thinking i will have acne for the rest of my life. Enough with the drama, let's move on the substance. It's very convenient, no need to mask your face with some creme i just took one pill with my food. In the first 5-7 days my acne was increased, nothing to worry about your body tries to accept the ingredient. After those days, on my first month my acne was considerably reduced and my skin was way less oily than before. I am using this about 6 months and currently now, my acne is almost non-existant on my face , severely reduced on my upper chest and back (one or two very small spots remaining) and the greasiness on my skin isn't there anymore. I am less stressful compared to several months ago (it certainly helped me a bit with anxiety, but the most work was made due to other factors) . I still can't believe that this works for my ex-acne, it sounds so surreal. I have tried several products (whey protein,casein protein, milk protein, pre-workouts, intra-workouts you name it) but hands up this is the most effective product by far for it's purpose. The last thing, i would like to warn you don't excess 3 capsules per day because you probably have the opposite results.

----Value---- 9/10
          I bought this 12 Euros (12.90 Dollars) for 100 servings (0.12 Euros per serving). I used double serving on each day (0.24 Euros per serving). It's amazing price because it's very effective.

----Side Effects----
          Vivid dreams (you will remember your dreams when you wake up), mostly one dream. This effect was about half the days i consumed this product.

----Conclusion----
          Very Effective, Excellent Value and Convenience factor is high. It certainly helped me with my ex-acne and kept my skin clear. If you have acne, consider trying Pantothenic Acid it may change your life. Hell yes i will buy this, probably many of them to get a even better price.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Convenience
          • Effective Against Acne
          • Vivid Dreams

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
          Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'1 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a beta-alanine product and i tried this.

----Ingredient Profile----
          Plain and simple, the container has 200 grams of beta alanine and you get 2g per scoop. A humble product with no other additives, love it. Excellent choise to add this on your pre workout. Beta alanine basically increases carnosine levels. Carnosine increases performance because it reduces acidity in muscles during exercise. It will help you train harder and with better intensity.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
          It is mainly flavorless with a bit acidic aftertaste if you drink this stand-alone. If you add this on your pre workout propably you won't notice anything.
          It mixed pretty good with my pre workout, it dissolved almost instantly with no clumps or grittiness.
          Dosing was 1.3 grams for 10-15 days, after that i increased to 2 grams (one scoop) for 2 months before 15-20 minutes working out.

----Effectiveness---- 8.5/10
          I will start with something strange for me. In the beginning, i was using 1.3 grams i had intensive tingles almost instantly after drinking this but without any tingles when i was starting working out. After that, i decided to increase to 2 grams and it was quite the opposite, tingles were delayed for about 15-20 minutes and started immediately when i was starting cardio, warming up and continued thought my workout (less intensive but still there) and the performance was better i could say than 1.3 grams. So, i will review this product based on 2 grams. First of all, i felt less tired on cardio and i could increase the speed and the duration considerably. When i decided to increase the volume, tingles were very intense (nothing overbearing at all, i liked them somehow), i felt i could keep moving and i was quite motivated to run for several minutes (considerate the fact that my cardio is definitely not my strong point). Next we have my favorite part of working out, lifting weights. Strength was increased, i could increase my reps to 1 or 2 depending the exercise because i was moderately less tired as without it. Strength and endurance will be better, but don't expect to take this and lift "mountains". It will certainly help you even on your first times trying this but the best results will occur after 1.5-2 weeks. Recovery was about the same, nothing changed (which is quite expectable).

----Value---- 9/10
          I bought this 9 Euros (9.81 Dollars) for 100 servings. It's an amazing value for me (0.09 Euros per serving).

----Side Effects----
          Nothing at all except tingles. In the beginning i wasn't fond of the tingles but after some workouts i loved them.

----Conclusion----
          Simple and Solid Product. Pretty good Strength and Endurance and Amazing Value. If you want something cheap that works, give this a try. It is a humble ingredient like the salt on my food but it works every time. I will definitely buy this again.
          • Great Endurance
          • Amazing Value
          • Good Strength

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
            Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'3 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a protein cookie product and i tried this.

----Ingredient Profile----
            For one cookie at 75 grams, it's filled with 320 calories, 10 grams of fat, 20 gram of carbs (7 grams of it is sugar), and 37.50 grams of protein. I have looked for other similar products and noone of them this big amount of protein. It's a great meal replacement and will help you with your macros. Protein sources are milk protein, hydrolyzed gelatin and soy. I am not a big fan of gelatin and soy and i certainly wouldn't want to consume them every day, which is the only downside of the ingredient profile.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
            I had Double Chocolate Flavour just amazing guys, they nailed the taste for me. You will understand from the first time you eat this that this isn't a real cookie because the texture is a bit chewy (very little), despite that it is very soft, very chocolately and sweetness is on the proper amount (not too sweet). I always wanted to eat this any time of the day because it is so yummy. I mainly consuming this cookie mostly on the afternoons when i wasn't eating anything just to keep me full, as a meal replacement.

----Effectiveness---- 8.5/10
            First of all this product is pretty convenient way to get your daily protein, you can eat this everywhere you want with absolutely zero preparation. I just opened and ate this. It gave me some energy boost and kept me full for about 3-4 hours which is pretty amazing (before trying this, i was expecting about 1-2 hours). Digestion problems were non-existent, no stomach pain, bloatness wasn't there at all and it definetely helped me with my protein macros (great amount of protein). I wanted to eat more of them but i must control my evil urges.

----Value---- 7/10
            On the MyProtein website, 12 servings cost 23.49 Euros in my country (25.32 Dollars), but they offer some decent discounts sometimes. The best offer i have found is a 30% discount which drops the price to 16.44 Euros (17.72 Dollars). It's still pretty expensive for me (1.37 Euros per cookie).

----Conclusion----
            Very Convenient product, Big amount of Protein, Taste was amazing, No Digestion Problems and it helped me to suppress my appetite for a considerably fair amount of time but Soy and Gelatin kept me having second thoughts and it is Pretty Expensive. Remove Soy and Gelatin, lower the price to 1 Euro per serving i would certainly reconsider buying this.
            • Soft And Chewy
            • Nailed The Flavor
            • 37.5G Of Protein
            • A Bit Pricey
            • Soy And Gelatin Proteins

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
            Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'3 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a betaine product and i tried this.

----Ingredient Profile----
            Before i start talking about the profile i made and use my own pre workout, with juice flavor (but without focus on it):
            L- Citrulline: 6000 mg
            Beta Alanine: 2000 mg (i love tingles but after that amount they are too intense)
            Crea...

L- Citrulline: 6000 mg
            Creatine Monohydrate: 5000 mg
            Caffeine : 200 mg (i am pretty stim intolerant)
            So i decided to add at least 2000 mg of Betaine on it. I first looked for a pure betaine product but unfortunately prices are pretty high in my country for it, so i bought this about the same price but with other 4 ingredients plus the flavor. I removed the creatine monohydrate from the profile to conserve it for latter usage and because Green Magtitude has already 5 grams of Creatine which i believe it are fair enough (i am not fan of Creatine overload).

I was quite intrigued with the profile it as it contains 2 forms of creatine each at 2500mg. Magnesium Creatine Chelate in theory prevents water retention at small doses. Dicreatine Malate it's basically creatine with malic acid which is alleged to be more absorbable than Creatine Monohydrate. Personally i don't have any water retention with Monohydrate but i wanted to try something else than it. The next ingredient is Betaine Anhydrous (2000 mg) which i have tried it again on Amino Build and it positively impressed me in terms of strength, vascularity and pump this is the main reason i bought Green Mag.
            Last ingredients are L-Taurine (2000 mg) for blood flow, for enchanting the effects of Creatine and L-Tyrosine which helps with cognition and mood in a 500 mg minimum effective dose.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
            i had the Electric Lemonade flavor which is a decent flavor, it isn't too sweet or bitter but it is fairly weak and has a bit chemical aftertaste. I would consider it as a mix of Lemonade and Green Apple. It's not my favorite taste but nether less drinkable. It mixes almost instantly with no clumps or grittiness. Instead of buying juice to add my "pre workout" i use this as a flavor plus the benefits of it's ingredients. The taste and mixability is about the same when i combine these two but the flavor is a bit bitter which i have no problem at all.
            P.s : I rated taste and mixability as stand alone taking this.
            Dosing was one scoop along with my own pre workout.

----Effectiveness---- 8.7/10
            When i bought this my first priority was to help me with strength, secondary with Vascularity and third with pumps. Strength was the best thing about this product, i could lift more and with much better intensity. I could do about 2 reps more on my sets than usual, which is pretty amazing for those simple ingredients. Vascularity and muscle fullness was on point after about 15-20 minutes of working out, i could feel my muscles fuller to the last minute of my workout but the downside is that i had no pumps on this which is not a disaster at all, because it is not my main concern upon taking this. I was quit surprised with endurance i felt considerably less tired between sets (not a big difference but not a small either) and it helped me with cardio because it increased my time Jogging and running which it was the last thing i had in mind before i bought this. I was more calm and relaxed on my workouts with a good mood (but without focus, which is expectable) maybe it is a placebo effect because i was happy about the results, on the other hand i took this for a reasonably number of times working out, perhaps the small dose of Tyrosine did it's work but i am not quiet certain. Also, after I started using this product I could really start to notice a small change in my recovery, DOMS were a bit less and i was slightly less sore the next day.

----Value---- 8.5/10
            I bought this 36.66 Euros (39.34 Dollars) for 80 servings. It's a good value (0.45 Euros per serving).

No side effects at all.

----Conclusion----
            Green Magnitude is a simple, yet effective product to enchant your workouts. It helped me mostly with Strength, i had more Vascularity than usual, Endurance was good and Recovery was slightly better. For this price i would buy this again (maybe a bit lower but i should not be too greedy).
             Pros:
             Cons:
            • Easy To Mix
            • Great Endurance Boost
            • Consistent Strength Gains
            • Affordable
            • Muscles Appear Fuller
            • No Side Effects
            • Ok Taste

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
            Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'3 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a milk concentrate protein.

----Ingredient Profile----
            Milk protein contains about 80% slow digesting casein and 20% quick absorbing whey protein. I chose Milk Protein because it's cheaper than Micellar Casein or from Calcium Caseinate but if you have lactose intolerance and want more slower digestion than this better choose the latter two (both are separated from the lactose in milk). For one scoop at 30 grams, it's filled with 106 calories, 0.50 grams of fat, 1.50 gram of carbs & sugar, and 24 grams of protein (on unflavored version). If you choose this protein with flavor, protein percentage expectantly drops by 7%-10% (depending on the flavor). It's not the cleanest protein out there but it's not amino spiked and hasn't got a ton of fillers.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
            i had the Chocolate Smooth flavor which is pretty good. It doesn't have that strong chocolate flavor i have experienced in other proteins. Very easy to drink this. In my tastes is a mix of Chocolate and a bit like Vanilla taste which i personally like. I shook this about 30 seconds and mixability was great, no clumps or grittiness at all. I usually used to take this one hour before bedtime but sometimes i took this on college. Dosing was one scoop.

----Effectiveness---- 8.5/10
            When i drank this on the night i didn't had to wake up to eat from the fridge and i wasn't hungry at all on the next morning. Recovery was pretty good i could feel less tired the next day compared as without it and i was slightly more energized (the energy might be a placebo effect, i am not certain if it caused by the protein). So, i decided to try this before attending my college lessons and for about 3-4 hours i didn't want to eat anything (quite suprising for me because i eat a lot even on lesson breaks). It helped me to reach my nutritional macros and i felt this helped me gain more strength when i was lifting despite the fact i didn't take this before my workout. I expected with a Milk Protein product (due to lactose) that digestion would be somewhat rough but it was quite the opposite i wasn't bloated and i could not produce gas.

----Value---- 8.5/10
            I bought 1 bag (total 1000 grams) for 25.47 Euros (27.38 Dollars). It's has a decent value for a quality product like this (0.83 Euros per serving).

----Conclusion----
            It helped me considerably with Recovery, it suppressed my eating binge and it assisted me in Building Muscle. While it doesn't contain 100% casein, it will get the job done and it's a cheaper alternative. Overall a pretty good product which i would buy this again if i start to consume again Milk Protein.
            • Helped Recovery