johnd4545

• Reputation is somewhat low. (+14)
  • Was an active member for 1 year, but hasn't been online since April, 2011
  • Member has only posted 3 reviews
  • Moderate community participation

Reviews by johnd4545

May 11, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nice Pump
  • Amazing Taste
  • Just A Little Expensive
Finished my first container of Jacked and decided to try another one of the hyped pre-workouts. I found a pretty good deal for this stuff and payed about $32. I ordered raspberry lemonade and the taste was by far the best testing pre-workout ive ever tried. It almost tasted TOO GOOD to have anything of value in it. The first few times i used it i really didn't feel much but starting about a week in i could start feeling it working more. I felt the beta tingles, had good focus,good pumps, and fair energy. The thing I hate most about this product is that the label is a single 40 gram proprietary blend. It irritates me and i think its a real B.S. move. Considering sweeteners are part of the blend one will never know exactly how much good stuff is actually in it. Despite this i would rank this as my 2nd favorite pre-workout ive tried (out of about 10)

April 18, 2010

• Great Formula
  • High Quality Ingredient Sources
  • Great Recovery
    Second post workout ive tried. Loved it.

Contents: Good label, not a mysterious single proprietary blend. I took two scoops instead of three every time. So in two scoops you get:

34 grams of quick carbs.
    14 grams of hydrolyzed protein
    5.5 grams of leucine
    2.5 grams fo akg, taurine, and citrulline malate
    2 grams of creatine blend
    plus some calcium, sodium, potassium electrolytes.

Taste of green apple was excellent, it never bothered me to drink it. Reminded me of jolly ranchers.

Mixability was very good, i had little trouble mixing it in a normal bottle.

I paid about...
    Second post workout ive tried. Loved it.

34 grams of quick carbs.
    14 grams of hydrolyzed protein
    5.5 grams of leucine
    2.5 grams fo akg, taurine, and citrulline malate
    2 grams of creatine blend
    plus some calcium, sodium, potassium electrolytes.

Mixability was very good, i had little trouble mixing it in a normal bottle.

I paid about $27, if you use the full three scoops its 15 servings which is a little pricey but your getting a good product. I used two scoops to stretch it out. Will buy again, Id highly recommend having this at the gym to down immediately after workouts.

The only thing I dont really like is the creatine. Id prefer not to have it in a product like this and just be able to add it myself if i wanted, but thats just a personal preference.

March 4, 2010

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Recovery
    • Excellent Taste
    • Stop With The Dye!
    First post workout drink of its kind I have used. I purchased the grape flavor and although it has a strange texture I found the taste to be pretty good and didn't mind drinking it. Servings are about $1.50 each which I think is a tad high. I am skeptical of their claim and wish they'd have more Protein, however I feel like this has helped me recover and put some size on. Would i buy it again? probably but not before trying similar products. Also if anyone from MHP ever reads this stop putting so much dye in this product, its quite ridiculous coming out of the gym with purple mouth and teeth. This isnt a fun candy for kids.