gms585

• Was an active member for 5 years, but hasn't been online since January, 2016

Reviews by gms585

February 27, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • Erections
  • Pump Lasts All Night
  • Dosing Requires Experimentation
  • Opening Capsules Is Annoying
So I haven't done a review in a while and I feel obligated to do this one. A little while back when this site got hooked up with compound 20 samples I missed the boat but this super awesome rep from USP hooked me up with this and some powerful. Thanks Adam. This won't be biased as I have mixed feelings about USP Labs : strongly disliked Pink Magic but liked Jack3d.

Taste: (5/10) your really not supposed to taste this product as it is a pill. however, I found this product works much better when the pills are cracked and poured into a pre workout drink. when you do crack the pills they smell sulfury and taste like a dirty penny. not pleasant but again that's why it's a pill most likely.
Effectiveness: (8/10) I was surprised by how much I liked this product, but take it for what it's worth it's a pump product. what you get from stuff like this is PUMP not really recovery not really increased performance. you get more swollen and blood filled muscles. on that front this product delivers big time. on my arm days I thought my bi's were guna pop. sometimes it was almost to much.
Dose: (7/10) I find most standard sups under dosed even creatine. I was taking 5-6 pills per day when I wanted extra pump. it called for 4. I was also popping them open as that's how I got the best results. I only took this product on days I wanted extra pump, didn't take it on off days and learned quickly to not take it on squat or dead lift days. I got back pumps so bad from taking it on those days I wanted to throw a 45 at the mirrors in the gym.
Value: (7/10) take it for what it's worth it's a pump product. it's as good a pump product as I think is out there but it is only a pump product. if your into that it's more like a 8 for value if you're not at all maybe a 6 so I picked 7.
Overall: (8/10) if you want extra pumps this is a great product. if you're not that into pumps but a cool rep has given you this product for free it's also a great product. it's not a recovery product IMO and it's not an endurance product IMO. if your into strength goal training or powerlifting this probably is not for you.
**special thanks to AnabolicAdam for making this review possible i would most likely never have tried this product on my own.

December 21, 2011

• No Crash
  • Decent Focus
  • Untrust Worthy Company
This is a real review. As I have commented recently a very persistent and annoying gnc rep convinced me to give this product another go so here I am. Ironically my toilet finished the last bit of the tub this morning and I gota tell you the tank is looking pumped! No matter I have used a full tub of this in the past so my review will be consistent with our guidelines.

Taste: (7/10) I had the orange one tastes like old tang. In all reality not bad its no noxipro or jacked but hey what is.

Value: (7/10) it can be had for cheep but you don't get as many ingredients as other more "powerful" preworkouts so your paying around the same for less chemicals. That imo devalues it slightly. Also being as it is less stim heavy I used two – three scoops no problem each time. This cuts the life of the canister down also devaluing it imo.

Mixability: (9/10) I hate to admit it but this product stayed mixed fairly well in comparison to other pre or intra workouts. If the water was really cold like all products it would be more grainy, nothing new or unusual there.

Effectiveness: (5/10) I had to use a lot and I didn't get any awesome pumps or unreal energy. As I said before I like more stim heavy pre workouts and this new formula of there's would be good for some one stim sensitive. It works more with b vitamins for energy. Which is all well and goof but not enough for me on those grogy drained days where work beat you down.

ALL NEW CATEGORY
Influenced feeling due to companies marketing campaign on this site: (0/10)
Because it turns out cellucors marketing scheme is to spam our site with fluffed reviews I have made a decision that there are far better more affordable products on the market and unless the company makes amends with our site I do not intend to purchase from them again. The GMC girl could take me in back and pleasure me for a half hour and I would still pass on purchasing this whack companies products again. Where they feel there forum is far to important to address our forums concerns, they also feel it is ok to bombard this site with obviously fake reviews. Because of that this product get a rating less then what it would have gotten had the manufacturers been respectable. However, because I know they are ****'s and most likely use forced child labor and occasionally slip laxatives into there products for giggles I will never but from them again.

November 7, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Stamina
  • Affordable
  • Great Price
  • No Water Retention
  • No Bloating
  • Its No Mono
Okay so I hadn't run a creatine in a while and I was ready to try something new. As per the rave reviews out here I gave this a shot. Just finished my second bottle; so here we go.

Taste: (N/A) they were pills so none. A couple times I popped open the pills and poured it into my pre workout and noticed no noticeable flavor change.

Strength: (6/10) Eh, a little bit of extra endurance at the gym, but all in all noticeably less then Mono IMO.

Recovery: (7/10) small boost here, but to be fair I was tinkering with my BCAA intake and night time protein intake so I may not have a good controlled setting to judge this.

Value: (8/10) Unlike most out here I get mine from supplementwarehouse.com not BB.com so I didn't get the glut for free but SW.com had a dope 250 pill deal so I felt the value was very good still.

I didn't get any water retention with this product, but I didn't get much in the way of gains either. It seems to be a hit or miss product for people. All in all I'm going to take the next 40 days off of creatine then I'm going back with ol tried n true creapure.

October 17, 2011

• Shortens Recovery Time
  • Tastes Good
  • Supports Lean Muscle
  • Great Bcaas
  • Did I Mention The Taste
  • Could Be Cheeper
Hands down the best tasting sup ever. I got this to try a BCAA product while trying to do some recomping. I got the big 90 serving container of grape. I tried it pre workout, intra, post and just in the middle of the day throughout the tub. Here's how I boil it down.

Taste: (10/10) I've herd people say like jolly rancher and so forth. Closest thing to the grape is vitamin water formula 50. This stuff tastes amazing. If muscle milk can have premade drinks in stores so to should this product be premade in stores.

Value: (8/10) It is a little on the costly side, but some sites have 90 s...

Value: (8/10) It is a little on the costly side, but some sites have 90 servings for around $40 which isn't that bad. The fact that it tastes better then some store bought juice mixes and yet has an excellent BCAA profile makes up for the cost.

Mixability: (8/10) Not spoon mixable, but in a shaker no problem. After a couple minutes of just sitting it gets a brown cloud of aminos in the bottom. So if your using it intra and letting in sit a lot just give it a quick pump before sipping. I here the new formula has fixed this to some degree.

Effectiveness: (9/10) Although many say other aminos are better for recovery I found much better recovery from using this product. Also when used intra it gave me a bit more gas in the tank to get through a long leg session or something like that. I think the big thing here is to remember that this is best for people who rely on sups to make there diet perfect and its not much different recovery or value wise then using protein supplements.

All in all I love this product and $ willing it will be a permanent staple of my stacks no matter what else I'm on. I make it a habit to not drink much fluids other then water IE soda, processed juices and so forth. This is a low cal useful way to spice up water for the active lifter. Just think for like $40 you get 90 glasses of water that taste fooing awesome and have BCAA's in them. I don't see how it's not worth using if you have extra money and want a healthy useful alternative to plain water.

October 5, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strong Pre-workout
  • Strong Endurance
  • Work Out For Hours
  • Wish They Made A Bigger Container
  • Hard Time Leaving The Gym
It is a sad day as I am down to my last two scoops of Noxipro. This was my first preworkout in a while. I started a job with 9 hour days 4 days per week and a 12 hour day once per week so I was dragging at the gym. Enter Noxipro.

Taste: (8/10) I got fruit punch. It was pretty ok most supps other then protein IMO are iffy taste wise but this is not bad considering the plethora of ingredients.

Value: (9/10) I got just about a month out of a $20 tub. Having not been taking a pre I only needed one scoop at first and I was amped out of my mind. I look at the 1,3 as the cause of that. after a week n change I upped to 1.5 then at the end 2 scoops, but there is more to that then just the product some of that is on me which I'll get to next.

Mixability: (8/10) ice cold water causes a little sand at the bottom of the mixer but that's not product specific and can be beaten by shack and sip. Now I would drink this as I got in my car and left work cause its like 30-45 min drive to the gym from my office so perfect. Because of that I tossed this in the car and noticed something strange as it bumped around it shook up and it seemed like the ingredients like came together. In one scoop I'd feel my heart pound like crazy and on a different scoop I'd get crazy beta tingles. I beat this by upping the dose and scooping from all around the tub. I bet if it was sitting on a shelf not rolling around in the trunk it would have been fine.

Effectiveness: (10/10) almost to strong at first now im realy not looking forward to working out with out it. Good amount of clean long lasting energy.

All in all I would love to run this again with the heavy stim make up I'll wait at least 3 weeks before I run another pre especially this one. Don't want my body to get to used to all these stims. However, I will use noxipro again and I will enjoy it.

September 19, 2011

• To Many Pills
  • Some Aggression
So I ran this product for 6 weeks two cans back to back with no pause. Okay so I'll give you some info here I stacked this with whey, Xtends, Fish Oil and multi's for the first can, and daa added for the second can. I find myself amazed based on the other review of this product that I just didn't get a solid value from it. My main goal from this product was to help recovery time. I started this with a new split and routine and was hoping it would aid in my recovery, also as a secondary I was hoping for a Boost in energy and aggression.

The first can I felt nothing for the first week. By...

The first can I felt nothing for the first week. By week two I though I was sweating more then normal but noticed no increased energy I think it was just hot out. This was the same for week three. I didn't really notice any increase in recovery time after a hard session or any increase in aggression. On week 4 I started mixing in daa in the mornings. For the next two weeks I felt a little sweatier and a little more aggressive. No really help with recovery still.

All in all I think I'm done trying natty test Booster I must just not need it at this point. So for someone my age or younger who is brimming with testosterone already I've come to the conclusion that these products are not worth the money. Maybe for someone older with decreasing levels these products may be worth it but not for us young bucks in my opinion.

September 19, 2011

• High Libido
  • Cheap
Ok so I ran this stuff for 3 weeks in conjunction with a two can cycle of Animal Stak. I tossed this in on the second can. Lets start with a basic for a drinkable powder... taste .
I herd this stuff tastes terrible, but its not that bad. At first it reminded me of super tart lemons or something like that. By the last couple days I was done with its flavor and happy to no longer be taking it in the AM.

So my stack was daa, whey, Xtends, Fish Oil, multi's and Animal Stak. I took this with hopes of increasing recovery time and getting some extra energy / aggression. I will admit I felt more effects with this and animal then just animal and I credit this product for the bulk of differences I saw. I did get sweatier and bit more aggressive, but noticed no help in recovery. I know this is supposedly clinically proven to work, but I am guessing my hormone levels are close to peek so a natty just isn't going to do anything for me.

All in all I'm not going to try these natty's any longer as I don't think there is a benefit in it for me at this point. Maybe when I'm older I'll try again, but for now I'll spend the money on creatine and protein.

On a side note I took this in the AM when I woke up before taking my morning whey. In my mind this is an acid based product so I normally take my whey with milk. But being as how milk is a base and this is acidic I assumed that it would be counter productive to have milk and this mixing in my stomach. So I started taking my morning whey with water which was mad gross. This is also a negative although it has nothing to do with the product its self.

August 5, 2011

• Increased Recovery
  • 6-8 Pills A Day
  • Few Breakouts
  • Cost!
So I decided to try a natty test Booster to help me out a bit and had herd many people say this was a decent one to try. I took this with no other enhancers just this whey, vitamins and cod liver oil. First week was totally bunk felt nothing, but this is supposed to be the norm as I have read. Second week little bit of a bump in energy at the gym but nothing amazing. Third week same thing a little more energy not a tone and recovery is a bit faster. This was the same for week four.

I will admit that when I took this it was crazy hot here in my city which totally drained me and it was even hot in the gym which sucks balls for hitting the wall. Also I have some minor pollen allergies that were acting up as a result of the heat. So had I taken this in a fall, spring or winter month I may have seen more noticeable effects.

It did also give me acne in weird places no back acne but my sides and inside arms. Very strange. Also effected my mood a bit, no rage just strange moods almost depressed but not really. Hard to explain.

Wont buy again because for what I gained and what I spent not a worthy investment. I am planning on trying Animal Stak as per a recommendation in a week. Ill keep posted.