eller44

• Member has been active for 4 years, and was last online 5 months ago
  • Moderate community participation

Reviews by eller44

Overall
Thanks to Primeval Labs for sending it out!
  November 18, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Recovery
  • Lean Muscle Retainment
  • No Shutdown
  • Dry Joints From Arimistane
I recently ran a bottle of Tri-SARM by primeval labs and although SARMS don't necessarily require a PCT I though it would be good to do one to be on the safe side. Luckily Primeval was also offering a bottle of Mega PCT so I took advantage! So thanks Primeval and SR troops.

Ingredient Profile - 9.5

Ingredient Profile - 9.5

Very impressed with the ingredient profile!! There is a full does of tribulus and and Tongkat Ali for natty test and strength boost along with a good dose of saw palmetto for prostate and bladder health which are solid staples in a lot of PCTs. What really makes this stand out to me is the 50 mg of arimistane (the main and only ingredient in PES erase but at only 25mg) per serving!! Arimistane is a powerful suicide aromatase inhibitor, meaning it keeps estrogen in check along with preventing estrogen rebound during PCT. It also helps with keeping cortisol down which makes this one of my favorite PCT ingredients. Finally they also threw in 7.5 mg of Ostarine which is the most popular SARM and is said to help with strength gains along with body recomp. I just got done taking Tri-SARM which had 10 mg of ostarine per serving (30mg a day) so cutting down to 22.5 mg per day was a good way to cycle off in my opinion.

Really simple for me, I took 1 cap 3 times daily. Once right when I woke up in the morning, one before my afternoon workout and one before bed.

Effectiveness - 8.5

After taking Tre-SARM I did experience some noticeable gains in strength and a little size so I was hoping to keep that going into Mega PCT. I also have had some trouble with gyno in the past and I didn't want any estrogen rebound for any reason (although SARMs aren't suppose to have any estrogenic side effects). I am happy to say that Mega PCT did all that and more! After taking Mega PCT for about 5 days I noticed my joints drying out a bit which is a familiar affect from when I took Erase so I could tell the arimistane was working. I could tell by then end that I had a dryer look and feel than before and I would say at the 50mg dose the arimistane was very effective. I really like the Ostarine added in it too because instead of just not loosing any gains I think it helped me put a little more on! I can't say much to if it helped with test boosting but I did feel at least as strong if not stronger than after I finished Tri-SARM so I know I didn't loose anything which is what a PCT is suppose to do!

Value - 8

At $35 for a 30 day serving this isn't too badly price for what you get! You get double the dose of arimistane than erase has and that will cost you $23 alone. Also the added Ostarine and other PCT components really makes this a complete and powerful PCT that is completely worth the money!

Side Effects

Like I said before one side effect I noticed was some drying out of my joints. This is to be expected with arimistane so nothing alarming there. Something to help with that would be to maybe just add a joint supplement of your choice.

Conclusion

I Strongly recommend Mega PCT for anyone looking not only for a good PCT with an Aromatase Inhibitor but also to someone looking to maybe put on a little extra with the addition of a SARM. My respect of Primeval Labs is super high after taking these two products and I think this will be my go to PCT from now on!

Overall
Thanks to Royal Sport LTD for sending it out!
  October 26, 2015

Cons:
Thank you myunker and the cellucor/royal team for letting me try this product as a part of the SRtroops! I do a lot of cardio before or after I workout and sometimes I feel PWO makes my heart beat too fast or simply not help at all so I was looking to try a PWO that was meat for cardio. Luckily I saw this and "cardio" was in the name so I figured lets give it a try!

Ingredient Profile - 7
Similar to all Cellucore products Royal also chooses to use a "Blend" route. This has a Cardio Rush blend and a Toning Blend. First the Cardio Rush; I like beta-alanine and the website advertises "no tingle" for this product and that is the reason, no beta-alanine. This is the first PWO I've taken in awhile without it and I could tell a difference. I am assuming they left it out because some people may not like that tingle when they're doing cardio but I still would of preferred having it. There is 200mg of caffeine which if taking 2 scoops is a solid dose, but not to effective (at least for me) at a single scoop. Some other staples in there like Arginine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, and agmatine Sulfate with the added couple of extracts make this a fairly unexciting blend. Next the toning blend; I like seeing a form of L-Carnitine, and Green Tea extract, and I have had some good experiences with Garcinia cambogia in a other weight loss products. This being a 1180mg blend and those three ingredients need at least 500mg for an effective serving size leaves it a little short. Again, if you take 2 scoops you might be getting a full dose of these but not an effective one at 1 scoop.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing - 8

One thing Cellucor has always done well IMO is their flavor and mixablility of products. I had the fruit punch flavor and it was enjoyable. It tasted a little different that all the other thousands of fruit punch flavors I've tried so that was kind of nice. Hard to describe but it was unique in a good way. Didn't have any trouble with a chalky taste of settling of the powder, just threw a couple scoops in and shook it a couple times. I dosed this at 1 scoop about 30 minutes before lifting/cardio for the first couple work outs and felt almost nothing. I took 2 full scoops after that and was a little more pleased.

Effectiveness - 6.5

Like I said, with 1 scoop I felt very little so I recommend taking 2 scoops. After taking 2 scoops my experience became average. I will first talk based on the cardio side of this. When I took this before running or doing interval training (or basically anything that sucks and isn't fun to do) I noticed some decent energy from the 400mg of caffeine and that's about it. The energy wore off within 30 minutes and left me with a little bit of a crash. I didn't notice any added benefit of taking this before cardio than any other PWO. The toning blend was not real noticeable after taking this a month and I didn't feel any different on a day to day basis with those added ingredients. As for the lifting side of this I would say it gave me some alright energy just like with the cardio but wasn't real long lasting. Didn't notice anything special as far as pumps or increased focus and again I don't think the toning blend did anything for me. Overall nothing really stood out to me from this PWO and can't say I had a good or bad experience with it, just average.

Value - 5
This only comes in a 60 serving size (probably because they know it needs to be taken in 2 scoop servings!) and it will set you back $70. That's just over $1 if you're planning on taking 1 serving but at $2.33 per serving with 2 scoops that is way to expensive! If money means nothing and you enjoy awesome packaging (can't lie I am a sucker for it sometimes) this will give you an average PWO so it wouldn't be a complete loss but it's just not worth the price tag for a college student like me.

Side Effects

Nothing I experienced here. No stomach issues that I noticed or anything like that.

Conclusion

Not going to lie I am disappointed in this product. If they are set on this idea then double the serving size and cut the price in half and then at least they'll have a product that people can afford and still get a little effect from. As it stands I wouldn't recommend buying this.

Overall
Thanks to Primeval Labs for sending it out!
  October 23, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Promotes Leanness
  • DrynessHardness
  • Constant Strength Gains
  • Slight Vision Impairment
  • Possible Suppresion
A little late on this review, but I wanted to wait a while to wright it to see if there were any noticeable side effects like gyno or suppression after taking it. Thanks a lot to Primeval Labs and SR.com for sending me a bottle of Tri-SARM!! I have done a couple pro-hormones in the past and had some trouble with Gyno so decided not to use those anymore. After reading about SARMs and hearing they aren't suppose to have the same side effects as Pro hormones I was interested in trying them.

Ingredient Profile - 9

Very simple ingredient profile. Using disclosed amounts of three of the mo...

Ingredient Profile - 9

Very simple ingredient profile. Using disclosed amounts of three of the more popular SARMS (ostarine, LGD, and S4) this has everything I look for in this type of product. Its recommended to take ostarine at 25-35mg a day so I like ostarine at 30mg a day (3 caps) it might be a little too much for some people but I am a fairly big guy so I like taking the doses on the upper end of recommended amounts. Ostarine is suppose to help with gaining muscle faster along with the added bonus of being good for your joints and not converting to estrogen. S4 can help with a drying out effect and has even been shown to help with gyno! LGD has been shown to increase strength and reduce fat at doses between 5-10mg. The combination of these 3 ingredients was very impressive to me because they are all fully dosed and compliment each other nicely.

Pretty simple here, 1 cap 3 times daily. I would take a cap immediately when I woke up, about an hour before my afternoon workout and after supper sometime before bed. I jumped right into 3 caps a day but if you feel more comfortable working up to it then go ahead!

Effectiveness - 9
Okay so obviously every company says you're going to get huge off their product, but honestly this product could really make you huge! I started feeling the effects of this about 5 days in. I noticed I was pushing out a little more weight and reps at the end of my workouts kind of similar to when I took pro hormones. I also noticed being a little leaner yet fuller muscles at the same time by the end of the bottle. I gained about 3lbs but if you would've asked me before I stepped on the scale I would have guessed I cut a little weight because I was looking a bit leaner so that was for sure the best part about this product for me. The last week on this I felt stronger and my arms felt fuller than they have in a while! My buddy asked if I got back on pro hormones because I was making him look weak on our last sets of squat and bench just like I did in the old days!

Value - 7.5

At 65 big ones for a bottle that last 30 days it seemed like it would be too expensive when I first got it. After taking this though and realizing you get 3 fully dosed SARMs that work really well together and actually show some results it made me understand the higher price tag. Regardless of how well something works $65 is still $65 so if money is an issue and you don't feel you can swing that price then you're missing out so save up and get some! I don't think a PCT is required if you choose not to use one so that can save you some money compared to if you went the pro hormone route.

Side Effects
I hear some people noticed a yellow tint affect at night and a slower response to adjusting your eyes to light but I didn't really think I would actually experience the same thing. After about a week of taking this I did notice everything seemed to have a yellowish tint for awhile when I would pee at night. Also maybe a little less noticeable but still there was that my eyes didn't adjust to light very fast sometimes when I woke up in the morning or went outside. As far as gyno or hormonal type side effects I can't say I noticed anything. I am very prone to gyno so I was concerned I might see some flare up but nothing to speak of so far. Also there might have been some slight suppression but really nothing major there either!

Conclusion

If you're like me and are looking for good "safer" alternatives to Pro-hormones then look no farther! Tri-SARM is a great product from a great company that can really help with those ever sought after gains in the weight room!

September 23, 2015

• Added Strength
  • Pricey For 2 Scoopers
Thanks to SR Troops and Cellucor for the opportnity to try C4 4th generation! I started a lean bulking cycle when I began taking this so I had some tough workouts I needed an extra boost for!

Ingredient Profile -7

Ingredient Profile -7

Not all that impressed with the ingredient profile, mostly just your normal ingredients with your creatine, arginine, beta alanine and caffeine. Their energy blend (not a fan of blends but I get it) only has 150mg of caffeine which is pretty low if you're taking 1 scoop. The most notable thing about this that really gave the profile a more interesting component is the TeaCor. TeaCor is the patent on theacrine which is basically a modified caffeine molecule. Some of the claimed effect is it's more potent and supposedly you don't grow a tolerance to it, or at least not as fast. Like I find with most PWOs this is a bit under-dosed for anyone with much of a stim tolerance or seasoned PWO user.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing - 10

One thing I will never take from Cellucor is their flavors. I was sent the green apple and I am going to say hands down this is one of the best tasting PWOs or even beverages I have had! It tasted exactly like a green apple jolly rancher, not too sweet but just right. I am going to try more green apple products after this, great job on flavor Cellucor! It mixed really well with 6oz water (12oz for 2 scoops) no clumps or settling. I dosed it with 2 rounded scoops 20ish minutes before workout.

Effectiveness - 8

I will rate this on a 1-5 scale. I am basing all my opinions off of 2 scoops as 1 scoop just didn't do much for me, or probably anyone who accustomed to taking PWO.

Energy - 4.5
I really some good clean, long-lasting energy while taking this at 2 scoops. I think the TeaCor really was an X-factor here because when I took the C4 Ripped which doesn't include that, I didn't have near the energy or for as long. I liked how 30 minutes into the workout I still had as much energy as when I started. I wasn't all jittery but felt just about right.
Focus - 2
I didn't notice any sort of change in my mood.
Strength - 3.5
The creatine and beta alanine I I'm sure had some positive effect on gains and I did increase a little in the weight I was doing by the end of the tub so I did see some help there. I would of liked a little more creatine (IMO just throw 5g of monohydrate in any PWO that has creatine or at least 2.5g if they know you need 2 scoops anyway) but creatine nitrate is suppose to be more potent so who knows.
Pump - 3.5
I did see a slight increase in the pump feeling after arms/shoulders/chest but not much for my legs or back. 2 grams of arginine AKG (2 scoops) isn't probably enough to expect too much but I was pleasantly surprised to see a little help. The creatine Nitrate I'm sure helped some too.

Like I said in the title this didn't quite have the effect on me as the original C4 but as far as energy goes it is still pretty effective!

Value - 7
29.99 for 30 servings and 49.99 for 50 servings ($1 and $.83 per scoop respectively). That's about average for PWO but I had to take 2 scoops every time so that double the price for me and I expect most people will probably take 2 scoops. It was pretty effective with a good boost of energy so it could be justified to spend a few extra bucks and I wouldn't be against buying it again (if not for at least the delicious flavor!) There are some deals going on around like $10 off 2 of them at BB.com so that would also help with the price.

Side Effects
Nothing much to mention here. Just the possible caffeine related side effects. Could maybe get addicted to the green apple flavor so maybe I should mention that too :p

Conclusion -
Overall a pretty solid choice if you're willing to spend a little extra because of the required 2 scoops. For sure get the green apple if you have the option!

September 16, 2015

• Underdosed At 1 Scoop
Here is my final review of the Cellucor stack I was sent (Super HD, Alpha amino xtreme, C4 ripped). Once again im very grateful for the opportunity to try these products.

Ingredient Profile - 7
Lets start off with the "ripped" blend. They basically took their normal C4 (minus the TeaCor) and added this blend. Some L-Carnitine, Green Coffee, and capsimax make up the blend which are some fairly commonly used ingredients in weight loss products. At only 1 gram per scoop I can't help but think this blend is slightly under-dosed. As for their energy blend at a modest 371 mg with only 150 mg of caffeine (which is pretty low in comparison to other PWOs) there isn't anything too special that stood out to me. The Beta Alanine at 1.6g isn't too bad though I like it a bit higher and Arginine AKG at 1g is low too.
Overall pretty normal use of ingredients but at a lower dose than I would like to see.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing - 9
One thing I have to give cellucor is they know how to make good tasting products!! I was sent the Rasberry Lemonade and Cherry Limeade and I have to say they were delicious. I was tempted to just drink some just for the flavor with some popcorn! I started off with 1 scoop before a workout and it really just didn't do much. I took 2 big scoops after a couple days and noticed the effects a lot better. It mixed well with 6-8oz water no problems with powder settling or chalky taste or anything like that.

Effectiveness - 7.5
I have been using the 1-5 scale on a few sub categories so I will continue that. Also I am rating effectiveness off of a 2 big scoop serving. If I were to give a rating based on the 1 scoop id say about a 5.
Weight Loss - 3
First as I stated above the "ripped" blend is under-dosed for effective weight loss aid, and second those ingredients are much more effective if taken every day even on rest days so if someone were to take this as a stand alone product to help them with weight loss I would doubt they would see much progress. I gave it a 3 though because if taken with a fat burner this could make you see slightly better results after the cycle (if taken at 2 scoops).
Energy - 4
I got a decent amount of clean energy with the 300mg of caffeine (at 2 scoops) and got me through my workouts pretty well every day. I got some beta alanine tingles on some days which I have always like (some people don't) but for the most part it performed good for energy.
Pump - 2
Not much of any added pump at all that I noticed. Id give it a 1 but I feel like 2g of Arginine AKG might help some people with a little pump but not for me.
Focus - 2
I am for the most part very focused in the gym but can notice when a product is helping me with it. That being said I didn't notice hardly any difference in my focus or mood while taking this.

Value - 6
With 30 servings (15 at with 2 scoops) at 39.99 a tub (sometimes a few bucks cheaper on some sites) this comes out to $2.66 a day or $1.33 for 1 scoop which either way is pretty expensive. Its not a complete waste of money because at 2 scoops id does work pretty good for energy and could assist in weight loss if paired with a fat burner but i wouldn't probably buy it for that price. If money is no issue and you're dead set on buying this then go for it.

Side Effects
Nothing to mention here out of the ordinary. Could get some beta alanine tingles, caffeine headaches are possible if you are sensitive but basically if you have side effects from this you will probably have side effects from any PWO.

Conclusion
I was pretty impressed with the super HD and Alpha Amino extreme but this one just didn't perform well enough to justify the price. There were some positives with decent energy and the potential to help with weight loss but cutting the servings down to 15 with a $40 price tag doesn't add up.

September 14, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Reduced Soreness
  • Quality Ingredients
  • Increased Energy Mid-workout
  • A Little Expensive
This is my second review in the Super HD, Alpha Amino, and C4 ripped stack. Thanks to SR troops and Cellucore for giving me the opportunity to try them!

Ingredient Profile - 9
This has four different blends for hydration, BCAAs, Alpha Aminos and energy. They took an interesting approach to the BCAA's with a 3x Leucine which is 3 different forms of Leucine. The Leucine Nitrate could help mildly with Nitric Oxide production and Leucine Peptides are supposedly a more efficient form that absorbs faster. I am going to assume they used a 3:1:1 dosing so 3g of Leucine and 1g of the other two, but being in a matrix I don't know for sure. The hydration blend consists of Glycerol and Taurine with some other hydrating ingredients. Not much to say about those except I like the use of HydroMax. The amino blend covers most of the non-essential amino acids. I like the added energy blend to make it XTREME....ha but really its just a nice extra kick. 100mg of caffeine in the form of XCELICOR and Anhydrous. I can't speak too much about their new patent XCELICOR or if it's truely an X-factor but I did have decent energy.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing - 9
I was sent the Watermelon flavor and I really enjoyed it! I mixed a heaping scoop in about 12oz of water and that was perfect. It wasn't too sweet but still had a nice watermelon taste. I like Amino supplements that are easy to drink because I usually sip on them throughout my workout and its sure a lot nicer to enjoy it than have to choke it down. On off days I either took a scoop in the morning as an extra boost or later in the afternoon if I was getting drowsy in class. It mixed really well, no clumps but a little settling after awhile.

Effectiveness - 8.5
Again Ill put this into categories as it is an easy way to cover all the aspects of the product (ratings 1-5 scale)
Recovery - 4
I take aminos fairly regularly and have had a decent variety of different products. That being said I know when I need extra aminos if I am too sore the next day and with Alpha Amino Xtreme I felt pretty good throughout the whole tub. I woke up in the morning not being overly sore which is very nice when you have to walk across campus to class after leg day. I wouldn't say it was necessarily the best amino supplement I have taken and maybe if I took closer to 2 scoops it could have been the best but I didn't want too much extra caffeine.
Hydration - 3
I would say I felt hydrated throughout my hard workouts but I usually do a good job of drinking water and electrolytes so I can't say this product made me any more hydrated or not. I will say I didn't seem near as thirsty after my workout sipping on Alpha Amino as compared to just water.
Energy - 4
When taking on workout days I already had a couple scoops of PWO in me so I was already pretty energetic going into the gym but it did add a little more energy towards the end f my workout. I did really like taking this on non-workout days. I could use it as a nice pick-me-up either in the morning or the afternoon depending if I had a big coffee or not in the AM. I found it gave me a pretty good shot of energy for a couple hours was a nice treat because it tastes so good!

Value - 7
39.99 for 30 servings is a little steep for me an amino supplement, but you do get added energy and a complete blend of Aminos. Like I said it my Super HD review Cellucore isn't known for cheap prices but I would say that this product is effective so a few extra bucks could be justified in buying this. I might be willing to shell out the money for this in the future and there are some deals I'v seen around that could make it a little bit cheaper.

Side Effects
The only thing that might cause an issue is extra caffeine. I get lots of caffeine in a typical day and I would get headaches on occasion if I take too much. Most people probably don't have that problem and more than likely are getting this for the extra caffeine so no worries!

Conclusion
If you're looking for a great full amino supplement with a little added boost of energy then look no further! I would recommend this to my fellow lifters.

September 9, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fat Loss
  • Thermogenic Effect
  • Little Expensive
  • Sweat A Lot
Introduction ----
Thanks to cellucore for giving me the opportunity to try this! This is my first of three reviews. I stacked Super HD with Alpha Amino extreme and C4 ripped (all 4th gen). I felt this would be a great cuttig stack!

Introduction ----

Ingredient Profile - 7
A few of the "normal" ingredients in Super HD include caffeine at 160mg, N-Acetyl-l-tyrosine, Niacin, Yohimbe, green tea extract and some B-vitamins. I like the addition of capsimax (cayenne fruit), I have had good results with that in the past. The ingredients were in 2 prop blends so aside from the caffeine, niacin and B-vites the amounts were undisclosed. I am not a fan of prop blends but I am happy they listed the amount of caffeine, because with taking PWO and drinking coffee I like to know how much caffeine I am taking.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing - N/A
Obviously no taste/mixability with capsuls so nothing to state there. I dosed this the same throughout the entire bottle, 1 immediatly when I woke up about 20-30mins before I ate breakfast and another 1 before I worked out with my pre workout. On non-workout days I would just take 1 like always in the morning and 1 later in the day sometime. Id also like to mention that there is a powder option of this which might be worth looking into if thats what you'd prefer, personally I like just taking a pill and not have to worry about getting a shaker dirty.

Effectiveness -8
Ill split this up into a few categories (1-5 rating):
Thermogenic effect 4: Especially the first week of taking this I would feel some heat for a few hours and would even start to sweat down my back while in class along with pit out all the time. I don't mind this on a fat burner because I feel its working good but some might find it annoying if youre self concious about being sweaty. I also seemed to seat faster and more during my workouts. Again, I like that because it really makes me feel like im dropping the pounds!!
Appetite Control 3: On some days I noticed a significant appetite loss and on others I just wanted to eat all day! I normally have a huge appetite especially on workout days so the days I felt appetite loss I knew it was the super HD working. I'd say it was overall just inconsistent on this part so I can't give it a 1 or a 5, somewhere in between.
Energy 5: I really like the energy I got from this. The extra caffeine is nice in the morning to ge me going to class and it made me feel alert until the afternoon when I would workout and then gave me some more energy during my workout. I almost got jittery sometimes and would tap my finger or bounce my leg in class without even knowing it.
Fat loss 4: I ate maybe a little more clean while taking this but for the most part just had my normal diet. I also did more of a cutting workout with a little more cardio than I normally do. That being said I was 220.8 lbs starting and 216.6 lbs at the end. I typically stay really consistant when I weigh myself so I definetely noticed some weight loss. I felt leaner and slightly more toned so it did it's job!

Value - 6
Cellucore isn't known for their cheap prices and this isn't much different. $39.99 for 60 capsuls (30 days at 2 a day) which is a little more pricey than some other just as effective fat burners but if you got the money and want a cool looking bottle then cellucore is a good option.

Side Effects
Like I said before, it caused me to sweat pretty bad some times and gave me some jitters. Overall nothing that stood out to much and some extra sweat can be expected from many fat burners.

Conclusion
Like every fat burner it's not a miracle drug where you pop a couple pills and then magically have 5% body fat. This isn't any different but with eating clean and a good exercise program C4 super HD can be a great addition to help you loose a few extra pounds!

Overall
Thanks to Campus Protein for sending it out!
  August 18, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Decent Energy
  • Good Caffeine Kick
  • Tastes Great
  • Transparent Label
  • Barely Effective At 2 Scoops
  • Not Effective At A Single Scoop
  • Too Expensive If Double Dosed
  • Under-dosed
Thanks again to the SR troop progam and thanks to campus protein for allowing me to try fuel!

Ingredient Profile 6.5
Like always I love when companies fully disclose their ingredient list. This has a fairly basic list of ingredients and clearly shows the amount of each.

Serving size 10.3g

L-Taurine 220mg
Caffeine Anhydrous 180mg
Phenylethylamine HCI 165mg
L-Norvaline 120mg

At first glance it has a lot of familiar ingredients you see in most PWO but for me almost every ingredient should be at least doubled. At a double scoop the Creatine still isn't a full dose along with the Arginine, taurine, and tyrosine. I like about 400mg of caffeine but 360mg should be sufficient for less stim tolerant users.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing -8
I had the jungle juice which was a fruit punch like taste that I really enjoyed. It built up some good pressure when I shook it and had a slight carbonation tingle like soda. I took 2 scoops everyday after my first day about 20-30 mins before workout.

Effectiveness- 7
At 1 scoop this didn't do much for me at all. At 2 scoops the effects were much better. I had some pretty good energy through most of my workout and got some pretty good Beta Alanine tingles. Focus was about normal nothing I noticed different and a slightly better pump than if I didn't take PWO at all.

Value - 6
You can pick this up for about $27 a bottle. If you think 1 scoop will work for you then the value isn't too bad. But for most people you will need 2 scoops and that puts this at $1.80 per workout which is a bit high for the average effectiveness it gives you.

Side Effects
I didn't notice any side effects. A few bowel movements after taking it on occasion but that happens with most PWO I take.

Conclusion
With a few tweaks on the ingredient profile I think this could be a pretty good PWO. But for now I don't know if I can fully recommend this.

Overall
Thanks to CTD Sports for sending it out!
  July 25, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lasting Energy
  • Consistent
  • Great Endurance
  • Prop Blend

Thanks to SR.com for troop program and to CTD for sending me a tub of NOXIPRO to try out!

Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 40
Each Serving Of Noxipro Contains: Proprietary Blend 4097 mg
Proprietary Blend: Beta-Alanine, L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (2:1), Fibersol-2 (soluble corn fiber), Creatine Monohydrate, 2-Amino-4methylpentane Citrate, Infinergy (Dicaffeine Malate), Caffeine, Higenamine HCl, Naringin, Capsium annum Fruit Extract, Alpha Yohimbine (std. min. 90% from Rauwolfia vomitoria), Huperzia serrata Club Moss Extract.
...

Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 40
Each Serving Of Noxipro Contains: Proprietary Blend 4097 mg
Other Ingredients: Natural & Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Silica, Sucralose, FD&C Red #40, Maltodextrin

(Just copy an pasted the label so there it is.)

When there is one big prop blend I tend to be a little annoyed and it makes it difficult to give a review on the ingredient profile for me. However I do like most of what I see in the ingredients but obviously have no clue how much of each there is. The effectiveness part of the review will speak for the ingredients

I varied between 1 and 2 scoops and everywhere in between. 1.5 scoops id say was about right most of the time. It mixed well as long as I shook it immediately after scooping it in the bottle. If I let the powder sit on the bottom of the shaker and there was any moisture it would clump up and stick really bad. The fruit punch tasted great!

Whatever amounts of the ingredients they put in this I don't really care I suppose as long as it does its job. I can say this worked really well for me throughout the entire tub. I got great energy about 15 mins after taking it and it lasted throughout the entire workout. I did notice a good pump from taking this which surprised me because there doesn't seem like a lot of room in the prop blend to fit enough of the pump ingredients but it worked! I had good focus (but I usually always do anyway just because I enjoy working out) and I didn't notice any crash.

pretty normal value, I had about 25ish workouts (40 if you just take 1 scoop) and it will run you about $25-$30ish. Wont break the bank but not really cheaper than most PWOs

Side Effects

Nothing too noticeable sometimes my heart seemed to race a bit

Conclusion

If you're looking for a PWO with great energy and a pretty good pump then this is worth a try for you! If there are some deals on this in the future I would for sure consider getting another tub!

Overall
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  July 6, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Prop Blends
  • Reduced Fatigue
  • Taste Great
  • Focus
  • Great Pump
    Haven't posted a review for awhile but here it goes. Thanks to nutabio for sending me a tub of this to try. Got a shaker bottle with it too which is always a great treat!

Ingredient Profile - 9
    I really like the ingredient profile of nutrabio pre. It is for the most part clinically dosed and thats always something I appreciate. There is a full dose of Citrulline (6g) beta-alanine (2.5g) and creatine (2.5g as HCI and MagnaPower more concentrated versions than mono). The energy profile is also great with 350mg caffeine (100mg of it being infinergy) 100mg of DMAE which is an attempt at a DMAA replacement (not sure on how effective) and a few others.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing - 9
    I mixed this with about 12-14 oz water, 30-45 mins before I worked out which is what it recommends and it worked well for me. I had raspberry lemonade which tasted really good and no complaints with being chalky or any chunks in it. I never used more than 1 scoop and didn't feel like I needed to. No prop blend is also one of my fav things!

Effectiveness - 9
    I got a great tingle from this about 20 mins after taking it which I always like because it lets me know the beta-alanine is working. I had lots of energy throughout my workout and really didn't feel any crash at all. I wasn't jittery and it didn't make my heart race like some pre workouts do. Id say overall this is one of the best PWOs iv had as far as energy and endurance goes. I also got great pumps on my upper body days which makes me happy :)

Value - 7.5
    Its $39 for 20 servings on nutrabio's website which I think is the only place you can get it. That is a little expensive at almost $2 a serving but im not complaining much because it has fully dosed ingredients so I don't have to take over one scoop and it works great. You get what you pay for sometimes and in this case its true

Side Effects
    Nothing that I can think of

Conclusion
    I loved this PWO and will get it again for sure. I recommend this for everyone to try and almost guarantee you wont be disappointed!