clopezdiaz

Forum Posts

Try Requests

Total Reviews

*Rookie League

Comments

*Rookie League

TROOPer Level

Answers

Reputation

MVRs

First Bloods

Votes Cast

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. clopezdiaz will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 190 days.

Reviews by clopezdiaz

Overall
Overall
7.1
6.9
Thanks to Health Is Wealth for sending it out!
  May 31, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Attentiveness
  • Better Mood
  • Increased Focus
  • Sharper Mindset
  • Little Expensive

Alert, focused and killing whatever you are working on! That is all that is needed to be said about this! Try it out for yourself.

What up SR Troops! First off I want to thank Health is Wealth for the opportunity and also the SR troops program for making it possible! I work a typical desk job and I'm always looking for something to keep me focused and in my zone. Saw this pop up and could not pass up the opportunity!

Vitamin B12 - 250mcg. Helps with energy and to keep you alert.
Vitamin D3 - 1000IU. Helps with cognitiv...

Vitamin B12 - 250mcg. Helps with energy and to keep you alert.
Vitamin D3 - 1000IU. Helps with cognitive function
Magnesium - 75mg. Aids in cognitive support by ATP production in brain tissue.
Coq10 - 100mg. - helps with blood flow, fights off free radicals, very strong antioxidant.
PQQ - 20mg. activates genes that govern mitochondrial reproduction, protection, and repair.
Citocoline - 250mg. Helps with dementia and other brain diseases.
Ashwagandha - 200mg. Helps cognitive function during times of stress. Also a very strong antioxidant.
Bacopa Monnieri - 300mg. Cognitive health and protects brain tissue.
Lions Mane Mushroom - 200mg. Helps protect neurons.

I took 2 capsules every morning before work. Usually with something to eat but sometimes I would take with no food just because I would skip breakfast (I know big NO NO) but you gotta do what you gotta do haha. No taste or weird burps from this. Capsules are kind of large (for me) but easy to swallow.

For me I feel a slight focus and more awareness of what I was doing. I struggle with focusing while at work and this seemed to help to an extent. Nothing that I would say "WOW this stuff is amazing!" But I did feel a difference while taking this. My job requires for you to be on top of your toes and be able to multi task with difference computer screens in front of you. While taking this I felt in the zone and my natural energy level felt a bit more. Nothing like a pre workout were you would be buzzing or anything just clean energy/focus/. Would also put me in a much better mood as I am not a morning person AT ALL and would usually be in a bad mood as soon as I woke up haha. I would like to see how a little bit of caffeine added onto this would work. Maybe some green tea. But all in all this product did what it was advertised to do!

Cheapest I could find was amazon for $37.99 same as WarMachine stated in his review, Look out for sales!

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you are looking for a supplement to help you with focus and awareness then this is what you are looking for! It is all natural so you don't have to worry about putting strange things in you and the best thing is that it actually works! Also, 2 capsules a day in the morning is easy to remember. I usually had mine on my desk and would take it home with me for the weekend.

Overall
Thanks to Flex Nutrition for sending it out!
  May 21, 2018

Quick thank you to Flex Nutrition for the opportunity and for the SR Troops as well! Absolutely loved this product!

I have been on and off on fish oil as I never saw significant effects. But I started experiencing randomn joint pains and I just so happened to have this in hand at the same time and man.... let me tell you this tough rocks! Helped with my joint pain a good amount and it is just good for overall health!

Here we are looking at just 10 calories, 400mg EPA and 300mg DHA.

For my case I took 2-3 capsules. Bu...

Here we are looking at just 10 calories, 400mg EPA and 300mg DHA.

For my case I took 2-3 capsules. But most people will be ok with just 1 daily to reach the recommended dosage with most Fish Oils. With this product it is recommended to take 2 capsules/day.

2 capsules a day. No side effects at all. Easy to take as they are the coated softgels. Just take it down the chute and that's it. I did have some fish burps every now and then but it was never an everyday thing. I took them every morning with breakfast.

Like I said I did notice an improvement with my joint issue nothing like a miracle but it did help with some of the pain. It was mostly my right elbow that would give me problems during my workouts but after taking the fish oil it helped with the pain. Other than that I had no other joint pain to report. I was already in good overall health to begin with other than the joint issue. But I still liked this product as I could tell it was working.

I looked around and looks like you can get 120 softgels for $22. Which is a good deal in my book. A little more than some fish oils but you get good quality out of it.

Side Effects

Some fish burps but other than that nothing else to report.

Conclusion

This product is excellent if you are missing some omega 3 fattys in your diet and are also looking to relieve some joint health. It did a great job at keeping my joints from creeking and I felt more confident at the gym as I did not feel like I was gonna break my elbow doing certain things. Would definitely recommend this!

Overall
Thanks to Flex Nutrition for sending it out!
  May 17, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Well Dosed
  • Effective
  • High Dose Core Vitamins
  • Fully Disclosed Profile

Multi Vitamin is a staple to any workout or overall health. They have many benefits and most of us take them to fill in our nutrition gap and ensure we get our daily vitamin intake.

First of all I want to thank Flex Nutrition for the opportunity to try out RX Multi. This was a great product to try and I am a big multi vitamin guy so I have tried a few in the past. Ranging from sports multis to just your everyday multi.

Taken straight from their website. Don't feel the need to explain every single vitamin below as most of us know the main benefits for them.

Vitamin A(as beta carotene) 20,000 i.u.
Vitamin C(as ascorbic acid) 500 mg
Vitamin D(as cholecalciferol) 1000 i.u.
Vitamin E(as d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate) 300 i.u.
Vitamin B1(as thiamine HCL) 200 mg
Hesperidin complex 10 mcg
Inositol 200 mg
PABA(para-aminobenzoic acid) 200 mg
Rutin 50 mg

4 easy caps to take made this very quick to take as I do not have to worry about taking powder with me etc. There was no weird after taste or anything like that. Just took them WITH food! As taking them on an empty stomach can cause discomfort etc it is better to be safe than sorry!

I did notice a little bit of a wake me up you could say while taking this not sure if it was psychological or not but it did make me feel like I had more energy. I did not notice anything bizarre or insane. Just the typical multi vitamin "feel" which was feeling overall healthy and well knowing you are getting all of your vitamins in for the day. My workouts and all remained the same, no strength gains etc.

$29.99 for 25 servings off of their website which is not a bad value. It comes out to $1.19 a capsule so $5 a day technically. I think it is worth it if you are looking for something high in vitamins as their profile seems to be higher than most in some areas.

Side Effects

None other than radioactive neon yellow pee

Conclusion

Great multivitamin for the money and the profile of it. Like I said it is just a basic multi so do not expect crazy stuff from this. Just overall health and stuff. This is always a great addition to anyones stack and it's important to get your daily vitamins on point and this does just the trick. For me this is well priced at just $5 a day basically. Definitely give it a shot.

Overall
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  May 10, 2018

• Proper Doses
  • Great Pumps
  • Crash
  • Headache And GI Issues At Times
  • Nausea

Saw this on Troops and had to give it a shot! I know their products are always spot on and have not had any issues at all! Here is my experience with it!

How's it going SR!!! I want to thank NutroBio and the Trooper program for the opportunity to try their V5. A good pre workout is key to getting a good workout if you lack the energy etc. I am a pre workout freak and love to try new things. I saw this posted on the SR Troop Board and just had to give it a shot!

Few differences from the older version. Listed below.
350m...

Few differences from the older version. Listed below.
350mg of caffeine
Beta Alanine from 2.5g to 3,2g
L-Tyrosine replaced acetyl 1-tyrosine because studies show greater bioavailability.
L-Tyrosine increased from 1.2g to 1.5g.
Choline Bitartrate 500mg
Taurine 2g.
Creatine Mono 3g
Creantine Magnapower
L-Citrulline 6g,
Malic acid 1.2g.

So this flavor was hands down extremely good! I just mixed one scoop with about 10-12fl oz of water. The scoop wasn't anything insanely huge or unsual in my opinion. It mixed great just used a cup and a spoon and shot it down the hatch!

This gave me amazing energy and the pumps were somewhat there. I have definitely had better pumps before but this pre workout sure did light me up. I was ready to destroy the weights and did not want to stop until I could not lift anymore. The only downside to this was the crash that usually came after. I would literally feel like not doing a thing. Which was a positive since I mostly worked out after work so I would be ready for bed easily. The creatine did upset my stomach a bit and I did see a little bit more water retention than normal but it did not effect me to bad. Also not sure if it was due to stress at the time or what but I did notice some nausea at times which sometimes made me cut my workouts short.

$39.99 for 20 servings is what I found on amazon. Equals to $2.00 a serving which is high in my opinion but this product is definitely worth it.

Side Effects

Nausea, Crash, Headache And GI issues. Not always there but probably 7/10 I would experience one of the 3 issues.

Conclusion

This product is definitely a go to if you want some good energy and focus. Pumps were definitely there but nothing over the top. It did cause me a little crash afterwards but if you workout at night like me than you should be just fine. I would just be worried about the high caffeine content. Taking that overtime and getting used to such a high dose that you have to start going higher than that to feel something. The creatine caused me some stomach discomfort and bloating but regardless would definitely get this product if the money permits me!

Overall
Overall
6.7
5.6
Thanks to Acropolis Nutrition for sending it out!
  May 10, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Pump

Great for pumps but not so much taste.... honestly did not look forward to drinking it due to it...

How's it going SR!!! I want to thank Acropolis Nutrition and the Trooper program for the opportunity to try PRE Historic. A good pre workout is key to getting a good workout if you lack the energy etc. I am a pre workout freak and love to try new things. I saw this posted on the SR Troop Board and just had to give it a shot! This is more a pump based pre workout so the energy levels on this won't be extremely crazy like most.

----Ingredient Profi...

PUMP/NITRIC OXIDE
L citruline - 7g (definitely made a big different taking this high dosage of citruline. Pumps were spot on)
beet root extract - 500g
L-Norvaline - 300mg
Beta Alanine - 3g
Creatine HCL - 2g

ENERGY/FOCUS COMPLEX
Taurine 1.5g
L-Tyrosine - 1.5g
Coffee Bean Extract - 300mg (did not really feel much of a burst of energy at all, just tingles from beta alanine mostly)

BCAA BLEND 2:1:1
L-Theanine - 300mg
L- Leucine - 1500mg
L-Isoleucine - 750mg
L-Valine - 750mg

Taste was absolutely horrible honestly. IT was extremely bitter and did not taste what it was advertised as (berry lemonade). When i first got it I had high hopes that it would taste good because I love both berry and lemonade but was quickly dissapointed since the first taste... But I did not give up on it!

I must say if I were to judge this product by just the taste I would be a fool. This product actually worked extremely well. The pumps were definitely there. Nothing mind blowing but definitely something to keep your eyes peeled for especially if they rework the flavor. I took one scoop 15 minutes prior to working out and you could feel a little wake up and get you ready for the gym. Like I said the pump was definitely there. Felt my muscles get fuller faster during my workouts and my endurance went out a smidge but nothing insane.

$37.99 for 20 servings going off of their website. which comes to $1.89 a scoop which for me is a little up there especially since the product did not taste the best.

Side Effects

None to be reported.

Conclusion

If this product had better flavoring it would be a winner in my book but unfortunately until then I will stay away from getting it. I must agree that it did give me an amazing pump and my workouts felt a lot better while on it due to the increase pump and endurance but the flavor is what got to me. Almost unbearable.

9.8
Thanks to Mind Muscle Nutrition for sending it out!
  April 27, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Crazy Focus
  • Euphoric Workout Sessions
  • Excellent Vascularity
  • Great Ingredient Profile
  • Great Energy
  • Profuse Sweating
  • A Bit Pricey

How's it going SR!!! I want to thank Mind Muscle Nutrition and the Trooper program for the opportunity to try M2. A good pre workout is key to getting a good workout if you lack the energy etc. I am a pre workout freak and love to try new things. I saw this posted on the SR Troop Board and just had to give it a shot!

6g of Citrulline for that good pump.
4g Beta Alanine for endurance.
1.5g of Tyrosine mental focus.
Stims that include caffeine, DMHA, Eria Jarensis, caffeine citrate and synephrine.
Caffeine you will be looking at 200mg, Comp...

6g of Citrulline for that good pump.
4g Beta Alanine for endurance.
1.5g of Tyrosine mental focus.
Caffeine you will be looking at 200mg, Compared to other pre workouts that is pretty normal. I am used to 300mg-400mg a day but this stuff got me up and moving like no other. I think the profile is amazing and they hit the sweet spot with the dosages.

Flavor was Bomber and it reminded me of those ice pops that you got when you were younger that were red, white and blue but it wasn't anything insanely sweet. It mixed pretty well. Just used a spoon to stir a bit. Had some clumps but that's normal. Just one scoop 15-20 minutes did the trick for me. I definitely looked forward to drinking it. No weird after taste or anything in my case.

I feel like this product shined in the effectiveness. Honestly above and beyond what I have ever had. The pumps were definitely there and the energy was just amazing. Take it about 15-20 min before a workout and by the time you got to the gym you would be in the zone literally. Gives you a little "high" so to speak as well and gives you that alpha feeling. My workouts usually last about an hr or so. But taking this they would sometimes last 30 minutes longer because I would just keep moving and looking for different exercises to do, I was very motivated to destroy it. Let me tell you... these pumps were amazing. I am pretty veiny already but with this stuff, it was just killing it. Veins all over in places I never thought they would pop out!

$45 for a 30 serving which is a little pricey for some but definitely worth it if you are in the market for something new that gives you amazing tunnel vision and pumps!

Side Effects

Only side effects I noticed were stim d*** and sweating a bit more than normal. But all pre workouts heavy in stimulants give me that so that's it. No crash etc.

Conclusion

Definitely will be my new go to pre workout. I took it and felt ready to take on whatever challenges were handed to me. I just wanted to workout for hours on end. The energy levels were absolutely spot on and so were the pumps. Mind Muscle Nutrition definitely nailed this product!

Overall
Thanks to Warrior Nutrition for sending it out!
  February 28, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Decent Taste
  • Strength Increase
  • Solid Pumps
  • Not Enough Energy

What's up SR family! I wanna thank Warrior Nutrition and SR for the opportunity! I saw this product and immediately got sucked in once I saw that it contains protein and carbs and many other great things that I will be explaining below!

1 scoop is 45 grams which is a big boy scoop so expect to add a good amount of water.

10g of Carbohydrate blend of Dextrose and glucose which this helps with a quick source of energy and a little get up in you. Comes in perfect if you take it in the morning like I do.

10g of Protein and Amino Acid Blend: Hy...

10g of Protein and Amino Acid Blend: Hydrolized whey protein. Which aids in muscle recovery and strengthening the muscle tissues.

Strength and Endurance Blend:
7.6g = Creatine Mono, Creatine HCl, Beta-Alanine, and Betaine:
Propietary blend so not to sure on how much is in it exactly. Beta-Alanine is what gives you those face tingles and itchiness. Personally I love the beta-alanine feeling but unfortunately with this product it did not give me that feeling as much as others do. Creatine is going to help in ATP and strength gains, some people may experience some bloating from this. Also, when taking any creatine product make sure that you drink enough water as it can hurt the kidneys.

5.1g of Citrulline, Beet Root Powder, and Norvaline
Citruline is usually 6g by itself so i believe this category is very underdosed but it still gives you a great pump regardless!

875mg of Tyrosine, Caffeine, and Citrus Aurantium fruit extract.

Only thing that they actually break down in this category is just the caffeine which is stated at "175mg"

Insulinogenic Blend:
2.25g of Taurine and Gymnema Sylveste extract

taste is berry mix but personally I did not taste much of it. Maybe it's because I just chugged it but in the end I would get a hint of berry. It mixes ok, lots of clumping and it seems like the carb part of it just stays on top and doesn't mix well. But like I said it is a big scoop so it is to be expected. I just mixed mine with a spoon since I work out in the early mornings I do not want to use the blender and wake up the fiancee haha.

I feel like this product was pretty effective! I loved the pumps I got from it. Like I said I worked out early mornings with nothing in my stomach other than the pre workout and I feel like the carbs helped fill me up a little and prevent me from passing out or something lol. Only thing is I wish it would give you a little bit more energy and beta-alanine tingles. I personally love it but I felt like this product lacked a little bit in the energy department but good in pumps! Making you feel like "hercules" haha

A little pricey I think. $39.99 for 20 servings but you do get a good amount of ingredients with it which is good for the price.

Side Effects

Only side effects I experienced were some stomach discomfort. i think it was due to me not eating in the morning and just chugging it down but not sure as I only experienced it the last few days of taking this.

Conclusion

All in all a great product. Like I said I feel like it lacked in the energy department but I am sure that is due to me being used to higher caffeine levels. I still think it is a great product to invest in due it having your energy, protein and carbs all in one scoop which helps out all together. If you have some extra money and want to try an "all in one" type of product I would definitely go for this!

Overall
Overall
6.8
4.4
Thanks to International Protein for sending it out!
  February 28, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase Recovery
  • WAY TOO EXPENSIVE!!

How's it going SR!!! I want to thank International Protein and the Trooper program for the opportunity to try Superior Whey. A good source of protein is important for muscle growth and recovery and many other benefits. While food is always a great alternative so of us are just flat out busy or sometimes we don't even have an appetite and that is where a protein supplement shines! I saw this posted on the SR Troop Board and just had to give it a shot!

A pretty straight forward label... 160 Calories which is not bad at all. Not to much and not to little.
3 grams of Carbs
2 grams of sugar
A CRAZY 31g of protein per serving!
5 grams of L-Glutamine to help with recovery which I find that they hit the spot with this dosage.

Taste- Absolutely amazing. Very smooth when mixed with both milk and water. Never had issues with the flavor. I had vanilla and it tasted exactly like vanilla without it being overly sweet etc. NO after taste.

Mixability - I always used a blender and found that it mixed perfectly. A little bit of foam but nothing overbearing. Just blend it for 30 seconds or so and voila. A perfect shake with no clumps or grittiness.

Dosing - I just stuck to one scoop due to it being such high in protein and glutamine. I did not feel the need to up my dose at all. I found this to be absolutely perfect.

NOW this product shined like crazy in this department. It helped me recover a bit faster I believe due to me not taking such a high dose of glutamine ever. I also enjoyed how it did not sit "heavy" in your stomach like a lot of proteins do. I took this usually 30-45 minutes after my workout or however long it took me to get home and I never had any complaints at all.I feel like my strength definitely increased some. Especially in shoulder press. Ended up going up in weight and push out a few more reps. After my tough training days I did not feel any soreness. Maybe some minor soreness here and there but never got the the level like it was before I started taking this supplement.

This is where I turn my back towards this product and more than likely never buy it again. You can get roughly 22 servings for $52.00. :( That is way more than I'm willing to spend on protein powder. I would love to get it again but unfortunately it is way out of my price range. If you have extra money to burn then this would be a great product to go after.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Great product that provided great results. Definitely a product I looked forward to every day and enjoyed taking it due to the amazing flavor and profile that comes with it. The protein is high with the calories being at a sweet spot where both people that are bulking, cutting or even maintaining can take without any problems. Only thing that keeps me away is once again the price. If they can come down to maybe 30-40 max I would not second guess buying this product and adding it into my stack.

Overall
Overall
6.6
5.3
Thanks to TBN Labs for sending it out!
  February 19, 2018

• Strong Tingle
  • Crash

I have tried tons of pre workouts some with DIM and others without. I saw this on my TROOPs board and got excited after seeing the name and then looking at the profile.

So it is a prop blend so I am not sure exactly how much there is dosage wise but what I do know is that it has the following and what it helps with.
Yohimbe: Helps with bloodflow. Commonly used for sexual health.
Wheat Grass - has vitamins and minerals also has essential amino acids.
arganine - helps with blood flow and pump!
beta phenylethylamine - acts as a central nervou...

Yohimbe: Helps with bloodflow. Commonly used for sexual health.
Wheat Grass - has vitamins and minerals also has essential amino acids.
arganine - helps with blood flow and pump!
beta phenylethylamine - acts as a central nervous system in our bodies. Stress reliever.
Guarana - for energy and performance
glycerol mono stearate - for the pump!
beta alanine - to hit you with those body tingles.
Not to sure what this 3 dimensional xtreme screwdriver is all about...
BUT I did ask the company how much caffeine is in it and they stated "300mg"

Half a scoop to start off with the first 2-3 days. Mixed pretty well and the taste was spot on (Mango) It made my lips tingle and it all mixed very well. Did the old fashioned spoon and stir in a cup method but I am sure if you used a shaker cup or blender it would be perfect. Only a little bit of residue at the bottom but nothing major. It tasted great. Nothing to overpowering I looked forward to it everyday. I did end up going up to one scoop after a few days and that is when this product kicked me in the butt... but not in a good way as you will see explained below.

So when I took this product I expected a good amount of energy and all. Which I sure did get but the bad part is I experienced a HORRIBLE crash every time I took this. It tasted well, mixed well no problems at all with it but I could not get through the horrible crash I experienced. I am sure if you workout at night or something it would be ok. BUT I workout early morning and head to work afterwards which is why this product would not be best for me due to that crash. Another negative is you get the horrible stim D... Now if you are a single guy you would not have to worry to much about this but me being in a relationship it was the worst time ever... lmao. So i would throw in some sexual health products in with your stack if you get this so your little fella can still function properly. An extra dose of 2 of yohimbe and horny goat weed did the trick.

$35.75 on their website for 30 servings which is not to bad but definitely not for me.

Side Effects

Stim D and horrible crash.

Conclusion

Like previously stated above. This product provided me with a great amount of energy once in the gym and the pumps were definitely there BUT I encountered a horrible crash about 2-3 hours after taking the product and also experienced stim d. I know everyone will reach differently and all but this is what I dealt with. I have taken 300mg of caffeine in the past without any issues so I am not sure exactly what caused me to crash every time but for myself, I would not get this product again due to that. If they could fix that then I would consider it. It is worth a shot if you are in the market for something stimulant heavy but just remember about the crash!

Overall
Overall
9.2
Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
  February 14, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improved Recovery
  • Improved Hydration
  • Reduced Fatigue
  • Taste
  • Endurance

Hey everyone! Just wanna start of by thanking VMI and the troops for giving me the opportunity to review this great product! Today I will be reviewing their amigonex-ultra which is an amazing product I must say!

This product contains 7 grams of total BCAAs in a 2:1:1 ratio
    L-Leucine - 3.5g
    L-Isoleucine - 1.75g
    L-Valine - 1.75g

Betaine - 1.25g dose. (lowers homocysteine levels. Responsible for things like blood clots, heart disease, and renal disease.)
    Magnesium Glycinate Glutamine 400 mg
    Potassium Glycinate - 50mg
    Magnesium Glycinate - 50mg...

This product contains 7 grams of total BCAAs in a 2:1:1 ratio

Potassium Glycinate - 50mg
    Magnesium Glycinate - 50mg
    Calcium Glycinate - 50 mg
    Sodium Chloride - 50mg

The taste i received was Pink Lemonade. LET ME TELL YOU. This stuff tasted absolutely AMAZING. I was instantly hooked on the first scoop and honestly looked forward to drinking it everyday. I would honestly do 1 1/2 scoops just to get a little bit more BCAAs in and have better recovery. Even though I did a little bit more I mixed it with 8oz and it mixed without any issues. I never encountered any clumping or settling on top like I have found in a lot of the past BCAA products I have used by other companies.

Once again this product blew me away completely, First with flavor and then with how well it actually worked. I was never a huge BCAA fan so I was pretty skeptical trying this product out. My first few days taking it I was extremely surprised at how well my body reacted to taking this during my workout. Not so much that I could feel like I could lift the world but I noticed that my stamina was up higher than normal and whatever muscle I was working on was not getting tired as quick as normal. I definitely loved taking this product during my workouts because it also helped with muscle soreness which before taking this I would usually end up a little bit sore afterwards.

Allstarthealth has it for $23.99 for 30 servings! $.80 a serving is an amazing deal considering that the effectiveness and taste is spot on!

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you have been looking for an Intraworkout look no further! This stuff is amazing and I highly recommend it to anyone. The taste is to die for and the effectiveness is out of this world! I have no issues with this product at all. I think VMI definitely nailed it with this product! They have won in my book and I definitely will be purchasing these from them!