clopezdiaz

MVRs

TROOPer Level

First Bloods

*Rookie League

Comments

*Rookie League

Votes Cast

Answers

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. clopezdiaz will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 10 days.

Reviews by clopezdiaz

Overall
Thanks to TBN Labs for sending it out!
  November 13, 2018

• Keeps You Full
  • Helps With Recovery

Good Protein for a pretty good price! Shocked me from the start

Let me start off by thanking SR and TBN labs for making this review possible. This protein makes it easy to get that quick protein in and fuel me up for the rest of my workouts! So with that being said....

Low carb, Low cat and calories but decent amount of protein!

Calories from fat 14
Total fat 7
Sodium 35
Potassium 110
Carbs 5 g
Sugar 4 g
Protein 22 g

Good Protein for a pretty good price! Shocked me from the start

Low carb, Low cat and calories but decent amount of protein!

Calories from fat 14
Total fat 7
Sodium 35
Potassium 110
Carbs 5 g
Sugar 4 g
Protein 22 g

This product uses stevia as their sweetener... Also provided 22g of protein which includes Filtered whey protein, Filtered Whey concentrate, filtered whey isolate, egg albunim and casein. TBP derives this protein from ultra filtered whey concentrate, micro filtered whey isolate, egg albumin, and casein. The great thing about using all these different types of proteins is that you are constantly digesting it as it has casein which we all know is a slow digestive protein! The sources are gluten free and grass-fed.

Chocolate is the flavor I had and to be honest, I was expecting something that was gonna taste horrible. But I actually had quiet the opposite experience from this protein. It tastes extremely good and the mixability of this was perfect. I did experience some grittyness to it but no major clumps. I used a blender and almond milk. Just one scoop with about 8-10oz of almond milk and it hit the spot both pre and post workout! Sometimes I would take it in the morning if I wanted something quick and easy.

Recovery played a huge role when taking TBN... Little to no soreness and I was up and ready to kill that body part again! It also provided me with some great natural energy throughout the whole day. I thank the BCAAs found in this for helping me out on that part. This did help me stay full for a good amount of time which helps prevent random snacking throughout the day.

$34.75 for 30 servings which comes out to $1.17 which in my eyes is not bad for the quality of protein you are getting. Clean ingredients which is a plus. I feel like you usually find products like these in their $50s.

Side Effects

Some GI issues but other than that nothing crazy.

Conclusion

If you are looking for a clean protein that has little to no side effects and unecessary fillers. give this a shot! Might surprise you like it did me! Taste was spot on, if it did not give me back GI I would of loved to take this all the time.

November 13, 2018

• Keeps You Full
  • Good Meal Replacment
  • Great Recovery
  • Prime Ingredients
  • Mixes Effortlessly
  • Amazing Taste
  • Not Cost Effective At 4 Scoops

Weight gainers have always been a big thing growing up skinny. I have heard about them all my life and especially when I started working out. Sooooo I decided to give it a shot and see what it was all about. Especially since I have heard nothing but great things from VMI Sports!

I want to thank VMI Sports and TROOPers for making this possible. I was extremely excited to be given the opportunity to try this product especially since I am trying to bulk up right now!

Serving size 2 scoops

Total Carbohydrate 30 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 10 g
Protein 20 g

Ingredients: Other Ingredients: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whole Milk Powder, Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate), Carb Blend (Maltodextrin, Legume-based starch derived from pisum sativum (peas) (as Carb10), Dextrose), Cocoa, Fat Blend (Coconut Oil Powder, and MCT Powder), Natural Flavors, Sucralose, and Enzyme Blend (Protease I, Protease II, Amylases, Lipase, and Lactase)

This is pretty damn clean if you ask me. Did not cause me any stomach discomfort. For me, I was looking for some clean lean mass and a mass gainer with a clean profile and BAM..... here it is. 10g of sugar does not bother me. I know some people steer away when they see some sugar listed on there.

Ice Cream Sandwich is what was sent to me and man..... was it DELICIOUS. Mixed extremely well, used a blender and never had any clumps or grittyness to it. I always looked forward to drinking it down. They absolutely nailed it on the flavor! 2 scoops is what I always did. Every now and then I would go up to 3 or 4 if i needed the extra calories. I chose almond milk with this because regular milk causes me to break out and stuff but it still tastes great!

I definitely noticed my weight go up a bit. nothing major but it was definitely noticeable... In combination of a good diet and this mass gainer you could definitely see some good results especially if you take it for a few months! I am looking forward to continuing this and seeing where I could get to! This gainer kept me full but never gave me an uncomfortable feeling. Was not hungry for a solid 2-3 hrs usually which helped out if I drank it before work... Kept me from unnecessary snacking!

suppz.com they have it for $38.99 for 40 servings which seems to be the cheapest option available as of right now.

Side Effects

Conclusion

if you are trying to make some gains and go up in weight a bit I would definitely check this supplement out asap! It tastes great, profile is clean and best of all the price for it is pretty damn good! Pick one up and try it for yourself!

October 18, 2018

• Increased Libido
  • Improved Vascularity
  • Leaning Effect
  • No More Estrogen Sides
  • Overall Feel Better
  • Quality Brand
  • Dry Joints

Product is mostly for lowering your cortisol levels and excess estrogen! I was excited to try this out and see what it was all about.

I want to thank VMI Sports and the TROOP Program for making this happen! Always happy to see VMI Sports pop up because so far all their products have been amazing and seeing this made me even happier I was very eager to try this out.

Vitamin E

Aromatase Enzyme Inhibitor

Prop blend: 165mg
Chrysin
Astragin

DIM is the metabolite of Indole-3-Carbinol, which is shown to have positive effects on estrogen balance The astragin is mostly for absorption. Chrysin is known to have anti-estrogen properties as well according to my research. Calcium D-glucarate is used for preventing breast, prostate, and colon cancer; and for removing cancer-causing agents, toxins, and steroid hormones from the body which makes sense as to why we see this ingredient in this product. Lots of great benefits.

2 Capsules as soon as I woke up right before breakfast. I did that for the whole time i ran it and never experienced any stomach discomfort etc.

I will be honest... At first i did not notice a single day. Few days in I was hoping to notice something but nothing... But I knew I had to be patient... Almost 2 weeks in I noticed I had a visibly dryer physique which was nice and my veins were popping like no other. Only side I was noticing was slightly aching joints but nothing that was stopping me from killing my workouts! My libido did go up a bit but it was nothing crazy. In the end I did notice my physique to be pretty dry but nothing insane. No strength increase at all. Would love to be able to run it for the 6-8 weeks that is said on the bottle.

$25 for a 30 day supply. Cheapest I could find and honestly that is less than a dollar a day. you can't beat it!

Side Effects

Conclusion

Definitely worth trying! I would honestly recommend running it for 6-8 weeks since it takes almost 2 weeks (at least for me) for it to kick in and see some changes. But don't turn this down! Grab you 2 bottles

Overall
Overall
4.4
6.2
5.2
  August 22, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Transparent Label
  • Fights Cortisol
  • Hard To Measure Effectiveness

Thank you VMI Sports for always participating and letting us try out your products. When i saw this appear I knew I had to try it due to the popularity of all of your products and I was also taking a Natural test booster and did not want to see any estrogen building up.

Astragalus extract 250 mg

Acetin 100 mg

Astragalus has been shown to be a great antioxidant big on anti inflammitory and also helps with the immune system.
Acacetin limits estrogen and also an anti aromatase.

Quick google search helped with the acacetin as I was not familia...

Astragalus extract 250 mg

Acetin 100 mg

Acacetin limits estrogen and also an anti aromatase.

Quick google search helped with the acacetin as I was not familiar with this at first

2 capsules as soon as I woke up with my natural test booster. No bad after taste or burps.

This product was ok... I did not notice a much leaner/drier physique as you would usually get from estrogen blockers. What i did notice most of was a libido boost which was a nice thing to see. While a leaner physique was there it was nothing out of the "ordinary" could of just been me seeing things but who knows...

$35 for a month supply which is a pretty good price if you ask me but the product overall is not worth it in my opinion.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion... I think this product was definitely lacking. Like I said a drier leaner physique was there but it was nothing that stood out or anything. I did not experience any side effects like you typically would with estrogen blockers (achy joints) I would honestly not waste my money on this product. I am sure you can find better that will definitely give you a better leaner physique and block estrogen. Sorry for the short review but the product was not the best at all.

6.6
Thanks to Loud Muscle Science for sending it out!
  August 22, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Booster
  • Solid As A Rock
  • Increase Desire
  • More Frequent Erections
  • Crazy Libido Boost

Thank you to Loud Muscle Science and the SR troops for making this happen and able to claim this. I have been noticing what I believe to be low test symptoms. I decided to give this a go and see what would happen as going by other reviews, seems to do a good job.

What i dislike about this is that it's a proprietary blend.
780 mg of Tongkat Ali, Horny Goat Weed, Tribulus Terrestris, Yohimbine Bark, Ashwagandha, Maca, Mucuna Pruriens, Muira Puama, and Rhodiola rosea extract.

Going by the products listed it looks like it would be a good produc...

What i dislike about this is that it's a proprietary blend.

Going by the products listed it looks like it would be a good product as I have always heard Horny Goat Weed and tribulus to work very well with each other!

2 pills a day usually take them every morning before work and that's it. No aftertaste or weird burps etc. Never upset my stomach

I must say.... I was extremely impressed by this product. First few days I did not see much of anything but after I would say a week this product SHINED! So... I took this every morning at around the same time. Right before I left the door for work, I would get to work and just be sitting there no crazy thoughts or anything and BAM. Rock solid out of nowhere! I must say my stamina was through the roof to the point where she would get tired out before me.

Price is ridiculous in my opinion and that is where it loses my interest in the product. $90 for 30 servings which for me is absolutely ridiculous...

Side Effects

Conclusion

This product did what it was supposed to and for me it definitely helped me out in the stamina and libido department and I had no complaint and neither did she. Like I said the only downside to this was the price. I would of loved to continue this and be able to use it again but for the price of the product and only for a month supply... I do not see myself ever getting this again. If it was cheaper I would scoop it up without a doubt.

Overall
Thanks to TBN Labs for sending it out!
  August 15, 2018

• Digests Well
  • Good Ingredient Profile
  • Sweetened With Stevia

Thank you SR troops and TBN Labs for the opportunity to give this mass gainer a try! We all know that for some of us hard gainers no matter how many calories you put in etc it never seems to help or some of us simply cannot eat enough to make up the calories to make those gains. I am one of those people that struggle with eating all my calories in a day.

To be honest, What stood out the most to me was the fact that they use Stevia to sweeten it! But other than that.... 120,000mg total mass blend (whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, glutamine peptide, waxy maize, sweet potato powder, wild yam extract, brown rice powder, maltodextrin, and multi grains powder). 25g of protein, 93g of carbs, 4G of sugar, .

The scoop on this bad boy was absolutely insane. It was tough at times to scoop a full scoop without taking some out so it doesnt tip back over in there. But other than that. I mixed one scoop with about 12fl oz of almond milk. Mixed it with my shaker and rarely had clumps. Sometimes it would be gritty but I think that was due to me not mixing enough milk at times. Oh forgot to mention. I got cookies and cream and mine had legit chunks of cookies in there!

During my time of taking this product I felt my muscle a little bit fuller and overall felt great because this did not upset my stomach etc. I did gain a good 2-3 lbs and I feel like taking this mass gainer helped me out a good amount. The gainer helped me get a good night "meal" in before bedtime and it did help me with recovery a bit more as well as I did not feel as sore as before and my intensity was the same. Well actually a bit higher than normal because like I said before I was feeling real good. haha

5lb 19 servings at $44.75
60 servings $84.75
Both prices come straight from their website.

Side Effects

None to report usually with gainers you experience some stomach discomfort etc but not with this!

Conclusion

If you are looking for a good gainer that is not artificially sweetened. Please look into this product and you will not regret it. We are all trying to make those gains when bulking and I am sure most struggle with calories. This definitely has all you need in one with an amazing taste to go along with it!

Overall
Thanks to Mind Muscle Nutrition for sending it out!
  August 6, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Focus
  • Great Ingredients
  • Improved Endurance
  • Tastes Great
  • Hydration
  • Increased Pump
  • Transparent Label
  • Increased Recovery
  • Very Tart

Hydra Focus is an all in one "intra workout" supplement that helps you during your workouts for best training results.

Thank you Mind and Muscle nutrition for letting us try and review this product. This caught my eye as the ingredients on this puppy look really promising and going by their pre workout in the past. I felt like this would not disappoint. So with that said... Let's dive into this!

BCAA (2:1:1) - 7g

DL-Methionine - 500mg
Dl-Phenylalanine - 500mg

Potassium - 170mg
Vitamin B6 - 240mg

As you can see, they provide a fully transparent label which I love. 2:1:1 ratio. Plenty of citruline to get those pumps and blood flow going so you look like a beast while training. This is dosed really well as you can see it is loaded with all essential BCAA's 7g and also provides hydration with your potassium which is a win in my book!

Orange smarty is what I got! One full scoop of this bad boy with some water and i was good to go... NOW with that said, I mixed mine with 12-16 and it was still pretty darn sour to me at least. I tried adding more water (24oz) but it was just to much to drink. But I was still able to get it down the pipe and enjoy my workout.

As an all in one intra workout, i did not know what to expect honestly. From day one though I had amazing mental focus and felt like i was more into my workouts than ever. my endurance levels were up a bit and I just overall felt like I could go for a while. i even wanted to do cardio for a bit which is unheard of haha. It did kick me a little bit and gave me some overall energy and of course... the pumps were definitely there!

Hydra Focus is only available for 40 dollars directly from Mind And Muscle Nutrition's website.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In closing, Hydra Focus truly lives up to the claim as the "All In One Intra Workout Formula". It helps to improve focus, pump, endurance, and energy in the gym to help ensure goals are met and you have higher potential of reaching new levels. Of course, it taste good too. Be sure to catch the product on sale for better deals.

To wrap this bad boy up, Hydra Focus definitely is an amazing "all in one intra workout supplement". It definitely helped me with my endurance which I tend to lack a lot of lately at least. The taste was not unbearable and you could definitely see those pumps kick in which everyone loves! Definitely recommend it! :D

7.1
Thanks to Savage Supplements for sending it out!
  July 13, 2018

• Better Endurance
  • Increased Sex Drive
  • Increased Libido
  • Increased Hunger
  • Hard Muscles
  • Felt Stronger
  • Enhanced Vascularity

Hands down the best natural test booster out there. no side effects at all and it definitely works with out a doubt. Everything they claim is exactly what you will get out of this!

Thank you savage supplements and the SR troops for making this happen! This product is hands down extremely good and delivers exactly what it says. Testosterone is very important once the body starts to age and having good test levels means making some good gains. ;)

Vitamin D - 4000IU - Vitamin D can help strengthen bones which in turn will...

Vitamin D - 4000IU - Vitamin D can help strengthen bones which in turn will help strengthen muscles.

Magnesium Citrate - 150mg - Reduce inflammation and stress which in the end can help increase testosterone. Helps aid digestion and sex drive!

Zinc - 50mg - Assist in protein synthesis and test synthesis.

Ashwagandha - 1500mg - an adaptogen that has the ability to help increase sex drive and muscle mass, while decreasing stress. Ashwagandha will help us keep our test levels.

Tribulus P.E 95% Saponins - 500mg - An adaptogen known to help increase sex drive and muscle mass.

Tongkat Ali (Long Jack) - 80mg - It's known to increase testosterone and sex drive (mostly erectile disfunction)

Indole-3-Carbinol - 150mg - this is a phytochemical that can be found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli. Once digested it will turn into many metabolites, such as Diindolylmethane (DIM) which is mentioned below. This is something that helps decrease/manage estrogen levels while increasing testosterone on the side.

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin - 75mg - Some feel this does increase testosterone while others feel it simply increases protein synthesis.

Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dione (Arimistane) - 50mg - this is an aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase is an important enzyme needed to turn testosterone into estrogen. The body will think it will have more estrogen and pump more test out which helps us out in the end!

ForsLean (95% Forskolin Extract) - 50mg - Helps with decreasing body fat and increasing muscle mass.

Methyl-EAA (n-Methyl-DL-Aspartic Acid) - 30mg -helps with passage through the liver and also with testosterone increase as well. It is basically a plant "steroid" as it helps with growth sooooo...

Diindolylmethane (DIM) - 25mg - this helps with good estrogen levels basically. It will help break down estrogen breakdown. To much estrogen is never good and can have some very nasty side effects that men do not want. So having this in the ingredient profile is very important.

Boron Citrate - 5mg - this ingredient in specific helps with increasing natural test and lowering estrogen levels which is very important. I know this is not commonly used but it does not hurt to have something that provides higher test and lower estrogen levels!

Bioperine (Piper Nigrum Fruit Extract) - 5mg - this is a popular ingredient that helps increase the bioavailability of the ingredients above.

4 pills. Took them first thing in the morning with some food. Every now and then I would split it up 2 before the gym and 2 after the gym. No weird bumps or after tastre

This is where it shined. I took it first week no real big difference. 2nd week I noticed I was a little more defined and could feel a little stronger at the gym. Weeks 3 and 4, I definitely saw more muscle defenition and my veins would be popping out like nothing. I was seeing strength gains improve a bit but nothing that was insane. i always looked forward to taking this product!

The test levels were up there without a doubt. i am only 24 but I feel like with all the stress I have had lately and stuff my levels were a bit low than they need to be. With this you can definitely tell a difference. Felt like i was 18 again and prowling around!

I personally did not use a PCT for this product and did not experience anything nasty etc.

Right no $60 for 30 servings is what they have it on their website... a tad up there in my opinion but I would check and see if they have any coupons or deals coming out and sign up to get notified.

Side Effects

NONE

Conclusion

This product is absolutely amazing and if you are in the market for a test booster i would look no further and go ahead and snag this up because you would not be dissapointed in what it has to offer! Your test levels will go up without a doubt and you will see some strength gains while taking it. Your partner will be very happy as well as you will have that urge again to go all night without any worries!

Overall
Thanks to Beast Sports Nutrition for sending it out!
  June 21, 2018

• Strenght Gain
  • Strength Gains
  • AMAZING Taste
  • Fair Price
  • Slight Bloating
  • Upset Stomach

Creatine in my opinion is one of the staples in my supplement stack. I was extremely excited to see this pop up on my board and be able to give it a shot!

Thank you to beast sports nutrition and the SR troops for making this happen!

Creature provides a blend of 5 creatines containing 4g. Creatine mono di-creatine malate, creatine anhydrous, crea-trona and creatine gluconate.

1g of optimizers (Not sure exactly what this does)

Thank you to beast sports nutrition and the SR troops for making this happen!

1g of optimizers (Not sure exactly what this does)

Other than that it is a very basic ingredient profile. sucralose for the sweetner and no artificial dyes. Instead they use beet extract.

I got the fruit punch flavor and it was extremely good! Just one scoop of this mixed into some water or.... if you are crazy like me straight to the mouth and wash it down with water. I always took this after every one of my workouts. To me it makes more sense to take it after a workout that way when the muscles are exhausted and are looking for nutrients etc this will absorb better... but that's just my thinking.

This product was extremely effective. i do not respond to just creatine mono...learned that the hard way sadly. So a product that contains all of these different forms of creatine is much more beneficial... i definitely did see more size and strength gains. nothing ridiculous and i did experience a very very small water retention but nothing that i freaked out about. i did forget to take it a few times and did notice a little water loss but i also think it was because my eating has not been the best. Sometimes I would wake up flat and others with some size.... diet has been all over lately.

Tiger fitness has it at $15.99 for 60 servings which to me is a steal!

Side Effects

only side effect that i got was upset stomach every now and then after taking it. But nothing serious.

Conclusion

To me this product is up on my buy forever list! I loved the gains that I got from it and how much it actually helped me out. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone out there that does not see results with just regular creatine mono. some people might get upset stomachs so i would watch out on that part. Other than that lift and grind it out!

Overall
Overall
7.1
6.9
Thanks to Health Is Wealth for sending it out!
  May 31, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Attentiveness
  • Better Mood
  • Increased Focus
  • Sharper Mindset
  • Little Expensive

Alert, focused and killing whatever you are working on! That is all that is needed to be said about this! Try it out for yourself.

What up SR Troops! First off I want to thank Health is Wealth for the opportunity and also the SR troops program for making it possible! I work a typical desk job and I'm always looking for something to keep me focused and in my zone. Saw this pop up and could not pass up the opportunity!

Vitamin B12 - 250mcg. Helps with energy and to keep you alert.
Vitamin D3 - 1000IU. Helps with cognitiv...

Vitamin B12 - 250mcg. Helps with energy and to keep you alert.
Vitamin D3 - 1000IU. Helps with cognitive function
Magnesium - 75mg. Aids in cognitive support by ATP production in brain tissue.
Coq10 - 100mg. - helps with blood flow, fights off free radicals, very strong antioxidant.
PQQ - 20mg. activates genes that govern mitochondrial reproduction, protection, and repair.
Citocoline - 250mg. Helps with dementia and other brain diseases.
Ashwagandha - 200mg. Helps cognitive function during times of stress. Also a very strong antioxidant.
Bacopa Monnieri - 300mg. Cognitive health and protects brain tissue.
Lions Mane Mushroom - 200mg. Helps protect neurons.

I took 2 capsules every morning before work. Usually with something to eat but sometimes I would take with no food just because I would skip breakfast (I know big NO NO) but you gotta do what you gotta do haha. No taste or weird burps from this. Capsules are kind of large (for me) but easy to swallow.

For me I feel a slight focus and more awareness of what I was doing. I struggle with focusing while at work and this seemed to help to an extent. Nothing that I would say "WOW this stuff is amazing!" But I did feel a difference while taking this. My job requires for you to be on top of your toes and be able to multi task with difference computer screens in front of you. While taking this I felt in the zone and my natural energy level felt a bit more. Nothing like a pre workout were you would be buzzing or anything just clean energy/focus/. Would also put me in a much better mood as I am not a morning person AT ALL and would usually be in a bad mood as soon as I woke up haha. I would like to see how a little bit of caffeine added onto this would work. Maybe some green tea. But all in all this product did what it was advertised to do!

Cheapest I could find was amazon for $37.99 same as WarMachine stated in his review, Look out for sales!

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you are looking for a supplement to help you with focus and awareness then this is what you are looking for! It is all natural so you don't have to worry about putting strange things in you and the best thing is that it actually works! Also, 2 capsules a day in the morning is easy to remember. I usually had mine on my desk and would take it home with me for the weekend.