clopezdiaz

TROOPer Level

MVRs

Answers

*Rookie League

Comments

*Rookie League

First Bloods

Votes Cast

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. clopezdiaz will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 132 days.

Reviews by clopezdiaz

Overall
Thanks to TBN Labs for sending it out!
  August 15, 2018

• Digests Well
  • Good Ingredient Profile
  • Sweetened With Stevia

Thank you SR troops and TBN Labs for the opportunity to give this mass gainer a try! We all know that for some of us hard gainers no matter how many calories you put in etc it never seems to help or some of us simply cannot eat enough to make up the calories to make those gains. I am one of those people that struggle with eating all my calories in a day.

To be honest, What stood out the most to me was the fact that they use Stevia to sweeten it! But other than that.... 120,000mg total mass blend (whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, glutamine peptide, waxy maize, sweet potato powder, wild yam extract, brown rice powder, maltodextrin, and multi grains powder). 25g of protein, 93g of carbs, 4G of sugar, .

The scoop on this bad boy was absolutely insane. It was tough at times to scoop a full scoop without taking some out so it doesnt tip back over in there. But other than that. I mixed one scoop with about 12fl oz of almond milk. Mixed it with my shaker and rarely had clumps. Sometimes it would be gritty but I think that was due to me not mixing enough milk at times. Oh forgot to mention. I got cookies and cream and mine had legit chunks of cookies in there!

During my time of taking this product I felt my muscle a little bit fuller and overall felt great because this did not upset my stomach etc. I did gain a good 2-3 lbs and I feel like taking this mass gainer helped me out a good amount. The gainer helped me get a good night "meal" in before bedtime and it did help me with recovery a bit more as well as I did not feel as sore as before and my intensity was the same. Well actually a bit higher than normal because like I said before I was feeling real good. haha

5lb 19 servings at $44.75
60 servings $84.75
Both prices come straight from their website.

Side Effects

None to report usually with gainers you experience some stomach discomfort etc but not with this!

Conclusion

If you are looking for a good gainer that is not artificially sweetened. Please look into this product and you will not regret it. We are all trying to make those gains when bulking and I am sure most struggle with calories. This definitely has all you need in one with an amazing taste to go along with it!

Overall
Thanks to Mind Muscle Nutrition for sending it out!
  August 6, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Focus
  • Great Ingredients
  • Improved Endurance
  • Tastes Great
  • Hydration
  • Increased Pump
  • Transparent Label
  • Increased Recovery
  • Very Tart

Hydra Focus is an all in one "intra workout" supplement that helps you during your workouts for best training results.

Thank you Mind and Muscle nutrition for letting us try and review this product. This caught my eye as the ingredients on this puppy look really promising and going by their pre workout in the past. I felt like this would not disappoint. So with that said... Let's dive into this!

BCAA (2:1:1) - 7g

DL-Methionine - 500mg
Dl-Phenylalanine - 500mg

Potassium - 170mg
Vitamin B6 - 240mg

As you can see, they provide a fully transparent label which I love. 2:1:1 ratio. Plenty of citruline to get those pumps and blood flow going so you look like a beast while training. This is dosed really well as you can see it is loaded with all essential BCAA's 7g and also provides hydration with your potassium which is a win in my book!

Orange smarty is what I got! One full scoop of this bad boy with some water and i was good to go... NOW with that said, I mixed mine with 12-16 and it was still pretty darn sour to me at least. I tried adding more water (24oz) but it was just to much to drink. But I was still able to get it down the pipe and enjoy my workout.

As an all in one intra workout, i did not know what to expect honestly. From day one though I had amazing mental focus and felt like i was more into my workouts than ever. my endurance levels were up a bit and I just overall felt like I could go for a while. i even wanted to do cardio for a bit which is unheard of haha. It did kick me a little bit and gave me some overall energy and of course... the pumps were definitely there!

Hydra Focus is only available for 40 dollars directly from Mind And Muscle Nutrition's website.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In closing, Hydra Focus truly lives up to the claim as the "All In One Intra Workout Formula". It helps to improve focus, pump, endurance, and energy in the gym to help ensure goals are met and you have higher potential of reaching new levels. Of course, it taste good too. Be sure to catch the product on sale for better deals.

To wrap this bad boy up, Hydra Focus definitely is an amazing "all in one intra workout supplement". It definitely helped me with my endurance which I tend to lack a lot of lately at least. The taste was not unbearable and you could definitely see those pumps kick in which everyone loves! Definitely recommend it! :D

7.1
Thanks to Savage Supplements for sending it out!
  July 13, 2018

• Better Endurance
  • Increased Sex Drive
  • Increased Libido
  • Increased Hunger
  • Hard Muscles
  • Felt Stronger
  • Enhanced Vascularity

Hands down the best natural test booster out there. no side effects at all and it definitely works with out a doubt. Everything they claim is exactly what you will get out of this!

Thank you savage supplements and the SR troops for making this happen! This product is hands down extremely good and delivers exactly what it says. Testosterone is very important once the body starts to age and having good test levels means making some good gains. ;)

Vitamin D - 4000IU - Vitamin D can help strengthen bones which in turn will...

Vitamin D - 4000IU - Vitamin D can help strengthen bones which in turn will help strengthen muscles.

Magnesium Citrate - 150mg - Reduce inflammation and stress which in the end can help increase testosterone. Helps aid digestion and sex drive!

Zinc - 50mg - Assist in protein synthesis and test synthesis.

Ashwagandha - 1500mg - an adaptogen that has the ability to help increase sex drive and muscle mass, while decreasing stress. Ashwagandha will help us keep our test levels.

Tribulus P.E 95% Saponins - 500mg - An adaptogen known to help increase sex drive and muscle mass.

Tongkat Ali (Long Jack) - 80mg - It's known to increase testosterone and sex drive (mostly erectile disfunction)

Indole-3-Carbinol - 150mg - this is a phytochemical that can be found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli. Once digested it will turn into many metabolites, such as Diindolylmethane (DIM) which is mentioned below. This is something that helps decrease/manage estrogen levels while increasing testosterone on the side.

5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin - 75mg - Some feel this does increase testosterone while others feel it simply increases protein synthesis.

Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dione (Arimistane) - 50mg - this is an aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase is an important enzyme needed to turn testosterone into estrogen. The body will think it will have more estrogen and pump more test out which helps us out in the end!

ForsLean (95% Forskolin Extract) - 50mg - Helps with decreasing body fat and increasing muscle mass.

Methyl-EAA (n-Methyl-DL-Aspartic Acid) - 30mg -helps with passage through the liver and also with testosterone increase as well. It is basically a plant "steroid" as it helps with growth sooooo...

Diindolylmethane (DIM) - 25mg - this helps with good estrogen levels basically. It will help break down estrogen breakdown. To much estrogen is never good and can have some very nasty side effects that men do not want. So having this in the ingredient profile is very important.

Boron Citrate - 5mg - this ingredient in specific helps with increasing natural test and lowering estrogen levels which is very important. I know this is not commonly used but it does not hurt to have something that provides higher test and lower estrogen levels!

Bioperine (Piper Nigrum Fruit Extract) - 5mg - this is a popular ingredient that helps increase the bioavailability of the ingredients above.

4 pills. Took them first thing in the morning with some food. Every now and then I would split it up 2 before the gym and 2 after the gym. No weird bumps or after tastre

This is where it shined. I took it first week no real big difference. 2nd week I noticed I was a little more defined and could feel a little stronger at the gym. Weeks 3 and 4, I definitely saw more muscle defenition and my veins would be popping out like nothing. I was seeing strength gains improve a bit but nothing that was insane. i always looked forward to taking this product!

The test levels were up there without a doubt. i am only 24 but I feel like with all the stress I have had lately and stuff my levels were a bit low than they need to be. With this you can definitely tell a difference. Felt like i was 18 again and prowling around!

I personally did not use a PCT for this product and did not experience anything nasty etc.

Right no $60 for 30 servings is what they have it on their website... a tad up there in my opinion but I would check and see if they have any coupons or deals coming out and sign up to get notified.

Side Effects

NONE

Conclusion

This product is absolutely amazing and if you are in the market for a test booster i would look no further and go ahead and snag this up because you would not be dissapointed in what it has to offer! Your test levels will go up without a doubt and you will see some strength gains while taking it. Your partner will be very happy as well as you will have that urge again to go all night without any worries!

Overall
Thanks to Beast Sports Nutrition for sending it out!
  June 21, 2018

• Strenght Gain
  • Strength Gains
  • AMAZING Taste
  • Fair Price
  • Slight Bloating
  • Upset Stomach

Creatine in my opinion is one of the staples in my supplement stack. I was extremely excited to see this pop up on my board and be able to give it a shot!

Thank you to beast sports nutrition and the SR troops for making this happen!

Creature provides a blend of 5 creatines containing 4g. Creatine mono di-creatine malate, creatine anhydrous, crea-trona and creatine gluconate.

1g of optimizers (Not sure exactly what this does)

Thank you to beast sports nutrition and the SR troops for making this happen!

1g of optimizers (Not sure exactly what this does)

Other than that it is a very basic ingredient profile. sucralose for the sweetner and no artificial dyes. Instead they use beet extract.

I got the fruit punch flavor and it was extremely good! Just one scoop of this mixed into some water or.... if you are crazy like me straight to the mouth and wash it down with water. I always took this after every one of my workouts. To me it makes more sense to take it after a workout that way when the muscles are exhausted and are looking for nutrients etc this will absorb better... but that's just my thinking.

This product was extremely effective. i do not respond to just creatine mono...learned that the hard way sadly. So a product that contains all of these different forms of creatine is much more beneficial... i definitely did see more size and strength gains. nothing ridiculous and i did experience a very very small water retention but nothing that i freaked out about. i did forget to take it a few times and did notice a little water loss but i also think it was because my eating has not been the best. Sometimes I would wake up flat and others with some size.... diet has been all over lately.

Tiger fitness has it at $15.99 for 60 servings which to me is a steal!

Side Effects

only side effect that i got was upset stomach every now and then after taking it. But nothing serious.

Conclusion

To me this product is up on my buy forever list! I loved the gains that I got from it and how much it actually helped me out. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone out there that does not see results with just regular creatine mono. some people might get upset stomachs so i would watch out on that part. Other than that lift and grind it out!

Overall
Overall
7.1
6.9
Thanks to Health Is Wealth for sending it out!
  May 31, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Attentiveness
  • Better Mood
  • Increased Focus
  • Sharper Mindset
  • Little Expensive

Alert, focused and killing whatever you are working on! That is all that is needed to be said about this! Try it out for yourself.

What up SR Troops! First off I want to thank Health is Wealth for the opportunity and also the SR troops program for making it possible! I work a typical desk job and I'm always looking for something to keep me focused and in my zone. Saw this pop up and could not pass up the opportunity!

Vitamin B12 - 250mcg. Helps with energy and to keep you alert.
Vitamin D3 - 1000IU. Helps with cognitiv...

Vitamin B12 - 250mcg. Helps with energy and to keep you alert.
Vitamin D3 - 1000IU. Helps with cognitive function
Magnesium - 75mg. Aids in cognitive support by ATP production in brain tissue.
Coq10 - 100mg. - helps with blood flow, fights off free radicals, very strong antioxidant.
PQQ - 20mg. activates genes that govern mitochondrial reproduction, protection, and repair.
Citocoline - 250mg. Helps with dementia and other brain diseases.
Ashwagandha - 200mg. Helps cognitive function during times of stress. Also a very strong antioxidant.
Bacopa Monnieri - 300mg. Cognitive health and protects brain tissue.
Lions Mane Mushroom - 200mg. Helps protect neurons.

I took 2 capsules every morning before work. Usually with something to eat but sometimes I would take with no food just because I would skip breakfast (I know big NO NO) but you gotta do what you gotta do haha. No taste or weird burps from this. Capsules are kind of large (for me) but easy to swallow.

For me I feel a slight focus and more awareness of what I was doing. I struggle with focusing while at work and this seemed to help to an extent. Nothing that I would say "WOW this stuff is amazing!" But I did feel a difference while taking this. My job requires for you to be on top of your toes and be able to multi task with difference computer screens in front of you. While taking this I felt in the zone and my natural energy level felt a bit more. Nothing like a pre workout were you would be buzzing or anything just clean energy/focus/. Would also put me in a much better mood as I am not a morning person AT ALL and would usually be in a bad mood as soon as I woke up haha. I would like to see how a little bit of caffeine added onto this would work. Maybe some green tea. But all in all this product did what it was advertised to do!

Cheapest I could find was amazon for $37.99 same as WarMachine stated in his review, Look out for sales!

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you are looking for a supplement to help you with focus and awareness then this is what you are looking for! It is all natural so you don't have to worry about putting strange things in you and the best thing is that it actually works! Also, 2 capsules a day in the morning is easy to remember. I usually had mine on my desk and would take it home with me for the weekend.

Overall
Thanks to Flex Nutrition for sending it out!
  May 21, 2018

Quick thank you to Flex Nutrition for the opportunity and for the SR Troops as well! Absolutely loved this product!

I have been on and off on fish oil as I never saw significant effects. But I started experiencing randomn joint pains and I just so happened to have this in hand at the same time and man.... let me tell you this tough rocks! Helped with my joint pain a good amount and it is just good for overall health!

Here we are looking at just 10 calories, 400mg EPA and 300mg DHA.

For my case I took 2-3 capsules. Bu...

Here we are looking at just 10 calories, 400mg EPA and 300mg DHA.

For my case I took 2-3 capsules. But most people will be ok with just 1 daily to reach the recommended dosage with most Fish Oils. With this product it is recommended to take 2 capsules/day.

2 capsules a day. No side effects at all. Easy to take as they are the coated softgels. Just take it down the chute and that's it. I did have some fish burps every now and then but it was never an everyday thing. I took them every morning with breakfast.

Like I said I did notice an improvement with my joint issue nothing like a miracle but it did help with some of the pain. It was mostly my right elbow that would give me problems during my workouts but after taking the fish oil it helped with the pain. Other than that I had no other joint pain to report. I was already in good overall health to begin with other than the joint issue. But I still liked this product as I could tell it was working.

I looked around and looks like you can get 120 softgels for $22. Which is a good deal in my book. A little more than some fish oils but you get good quality out of it.

Side Effects

Some fish burps but other than that nothing else to report.

Conclusion

This product is excellent if you are missing some omega 3 fattys in your diet and are also looking to relieve some joint health. It did a great job at keeping my joints from creeking and I felt more confident at the gym as I did not feel like I was gonna break my elbow doing certain things. Would definitely recommend this!

Overall
Thanks to Flex Nutrition for sending it out!
  May 17, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Well Dosed
  • Effective
  • High Dose Core Vitamins
  • Fully Disclosed Profile

Multi Vitamin is a staple to any workout or overall health. They have many benefits and most of us take them to fill in our nutrition gap and ensure we get our daily vitamin intake.

First of all I want to thank Flex Nutrition for the opportunity to try out RX Multi. This was a great product to try and I am a big multi vitamin guy so I have tried a few in the past. Ranging from sports multis to just your everyday multi.

Taken straight from their website. Don't feel the need to explain every single vitamin below as most of us know the main benefits for them.

Vitamin A(as beta carotene) 20,000 i.u.
Vitamin C(as ascorbic acid) 500 mg
Vitamin D(as cholecalciferol) 1000 i.u.
Vitamin E(as d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate) 300 i.u.
Vitamin B1(as thiamine HCL) 200 mg
Hesperidin complex 10 mcg
Inositol 200 mg
PABA(para-aminobenzoic acid) 200 mg
Rutin 50 mg

4 easy caps to take made this very quick to take as I do not have to worry about taking powder with me etc. There was no weird after taste or anything like that. Just took them WITH food! As taking them on an empty stomach can cause discomfort etc it is better to be safe than sorry!

I did notice a little bit of a wake me up you could say while taking this not sure if it was psychological or not but it did make me feel like I had more energy. I did not notice anything bizarre or insane. Just the typical multi vitamin "feel" which was feeling overall healthy and well knowing you are getting all of your vitamins in for the day. My workouts and all remained the same, no strength gains etc.

$29.99 for 25 servings off of their website which is not a bad value. It comes out to $1.19 a capsule so $5 a day technically. I think it is worth it if you are looking for something high in vitamins as their profile seems to be higher than most in some areas.

Side Effects

None other than radioactive neon yellow pee

Conclusion

Great multivitamin for the money and the profile of it. Like I said it is just a basic multi so do not expect crazy stuff from this. Just overall health and stuff. This is always a great addition to anyones stack and it's important to get your daily vitamins on point and this does just the trick. For me this is well priced at just $5 a day basically. Definitely give it a shot.

Overall
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  May 10, 2018

• Proper Doses
  • Great Pumps
  • Crash
  • Headache And GI Issues At Times
  • Nausea

Saw this on Troops and had to give it a shot! I know their products are always spot on and have not had any issues at all! Here is my experience with it!

How's it going SR!!! I want to thank NutroBio and the Trooper program for the opportunity to try their V5. A good pre workout is key to getting a good workout if you lack the energy etc. I am a pre workout freak and love to try new things. I saw this posted on the SR Troop Board and just had to give it a shot!

Few differences from the older version. Listed below.
350m...

Few differences from the older version. Listed below.
350mg of caffeine
Beta Alanine from 2.5g to 3,2g
L-Tyrosine replaced acetyl 1-tyrosine because studies show greater bioavailability.
L-Tyrosine increased from 1.2g to 1.5g.
Choline Bitartrate 500mg
Taurine 2g.
Creatine Mono 3g
Creantine Magnapower
L-Citrulline 6g,
Malic acid 1.2g.

So this flavor was hands down extremely good! I just mixed one scoop with about 10-12fl oz of water. The scoop wasn't anything insanely huge or unsual in my opinion. It mixed great just used a cup and a spoon and shot it down the hatch!

This gave me amazing energy and the pumps were somewhat there. I have definitely had better pumps before but this pre workout sure did light me up. I was ready to destroy the weights and did not want to stop until I could not lift anymore. The only downside to this was the crash that usually came after. I would literally feel like not doing a thing. Which was a positive since I mostly worked out after work so I would be ready for bed easily. The creatine did upset my stomach a bit and I did see a little bit more water retention than normal but it did not effect me to bad. Also not sure if it was due to stress at the time or what but I did notice some nausea at times which sometimes made me cut my workouts short.

$39.99 for 20 servings is what I found on amazon. Equals to $2.00 a serving which is high in my opinion but this product is definitely worth it.

Side Effects

Nausea, Crash, Headache And GI issues. Not always there but probably 7/10 I would experience one of the 3 issues.

Conclusion

This product is definitely a go to if you want some good energy and focus. Pumps were definitely there but nothing over the top. It did cause me a little crash afterwards but if you workout at night like me than you should be just fine. I would just be worried about the high caffeine content. Taking that overtime and getting used to such a high dose that you have to start going higher than that to feel something. The creatine caused me some stomach discomfort and bloating but regardless would definitely get this product if the money permits me!

Overall
Overall
6.7
5.6
Thanks to Acropolis Nutrition for sending it out!
  May 10, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Pump

Great for pumps but not so much taste.... honestly did not look forward to drinking it due to it...

How's it going SR!!! I want to thank Acropolis Nutrition and the Trooper program for the opportunity to try PRE Historic. A good pre workout is key to getting a good workout if you lack the energy etc. I am a pre workout freak and love to try new things. I saw this posted on the SR Troop Board and just had to give it a shot! This is more a pump based pre workout so the energy levels on this won't be extremely crazy like most.

----Ingredient Profi...

PUMP/NITRIC OXIDE
L citruline - 7g (definitely made a big different taking this high dosage of citruline. Pumps were spot on)
beet root extract - 500g
L-Norvaline - 300mg
Beta Alanine - 3g
Creatine HCL - 2g

ENERGY/FOCUS COMPLEX
Taurine 1.5g
L-Tyrosine - 1.5g
Coffee Bean Extract - 300mg (did not really feel much of a burst of energy at all, just tingles from beta alanine mostly)

BCAA BLEND 2:1:1
L-Theanine - 300mg
L- Leucine - 1500mg
L-Isoleucine - 750mg
L-Valine - 750mg

Taste was absolutely horrible honestly. IT was extremely bitter and did not taste what it was advertised as (berry lemonade). When i first got it I had high hopes that it would taste good because I love both berry and lemonade but was quickly dissapointed since the first taste... But I did not give up on it!

I must say if I were to judge this product by just the taste I would be a fool. This product actually worked extremely well. The pumps were definitely there. Nothing mind blowing but definitely something to keep your eyes peeled for especially if they rework the flavor. I took one scoop 15 minutes prior to working out and you could feel a little wake up and get you ready for the gym. Like I said the pump was definitely there. Felt my muscles get fuller faster during my workouts and my endurance went out a smidge but nothing insane.

$37.99 for 20 servings going off of their website. which comes to $1.89 a scoop which for me is a little up there especially since the product did not taste the best.

Side Effects

None to be reported.

Conclusion

If this product had better flavoring it would be a winner in my book but unfortunately until then I will stay away from getting it. I must agree that it did give me an amazing pump and my workouts felt a lot better while on it due to the increase pump and endurance but the flavor is what got to me. Almost unbearable.

9.8
Thanks to Mind Muscle Nutrition for sending it out!
  April 27, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Crazy Focus
  • Euphoric Workout Sessions
  • Excellent Vascularity
  • Great Ingredient Profile
  • Great Energy
  • Profuse Sweating
  • A Bit Pricey

How's it going SR!!! I want to thank Mind Muscle Nutrition and the Trooper program for the opportunity to try M2. A good pre workout is key to getting a good workout if you lack the energy etc. I am a pre workout freak and love to try new things. I saw this posted on the SR Troop Board and just had to give it a shot!

6g of Citrulline for that good pump.
4g Beta Alanine for endurance.
1.5g of Tyrosine mental focus.
Stims that include caffeine, DMHA, Eria Jarensis, caffeine citrate and synephrine.
Caffeine you will be looking at 200mg, Comp...

6g of Citrulline for that good pump.
4g Beta Alanine for endurance.
1.5g of Tyrosine mental focus.
Caffeine you will be looking at 200mg, Compared to other pre workouts that is pretty normal. I am used to 300mg-400mg a day but this stuff got me up and moving like no other. I think the profile is amazing and they hit the sweet spot with the dosages.

Flavor was Bomber and it reminded me of those ice pops that you got when you were younger that were red, white and blue but it wasn't anything insanely sweet. It mixed pretty well. Just used a spoon to stir a bit. Had some clumps but that's normal. Just one scoop 15-20 minutes did the trick for me. I definitely looked forward to drinking it. No weird after taste or anything in my case.

I feel like this product shined in the effectiveness. Honestly above and beyond what I have ever had. The pumps were definitely there and the energy was just amazing. Take it about 15-20 min before a workout and by the time you got to the gym you would be in the zone literally. Gives you a little "high" so to speak as well and gives you that alpha feeling. My workouts usually last about an hr or so. But taking this they would sometimes last 30 minutes longer because I would just keep moving and looking for different exercises to do, I was very motivated to destroy it. Let me tell you... these pumps were amazing. I am pretty veiny already but with this stuff, it was just killing it. Veins all over in places I never thought they would pop out!

$45 for a 30 serving which is a little pricey for some but definitely worth it if you are in the market for something new that gives you amazing tunnel vision and pumps!

Side Effects

Only side effects I noticed were stim d*** and sweating a bit more than normal. But all pre workouts heavy in stimulants give me that so that's it. No crash etc.

Conclusion

Definitely will be my new go to pre workout. I took it and felt ready to take on whatever challenges were handed to me. I just wanted to workout for hours on end. The energy levels were absolutely spot on and so were the pumps. Mind Muscle Nutrition definitely nailed this product!