clopezdiaz

TROOPer Level

Completed Missions

First Bloods

*Rookie League

Comments

*Rookie League

Reputation

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. clopezdiaz will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 248 days.

Reviews by clopezdiaz

Overall
Thanks to Warrior Nutrition for sending it out!
  February 28, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Decent Taste
  • Solid Pumps
  • Strength Increase
  • Not Enough Energy

What's up SR family! I wanna thank Warrior Nutrition and SR for the opportunity! I saw this product and immediately got sucked in once I saw that it contains protein and carbs and many other great things that I will be explaining below!

1 scoop is 45 grams which is a big boy scoop so expect to add a good amount of water.

10g of Carbohydrate blend of Dextrose and glucose which this helps with a quick source of energy and a little get up in you. Comes in perfect if you take it in the morning like I do.

10g of Protein and Amino Acid Blend: Hy...

10g of Protein and Amino Acid Blend: Hydrolized whey protein. Which aids in muscle recovery and strengthening the muscle tissues.

Strength and Endurance Blend:
7.6g = Creatine Mono, Creatine HCl, Beta-Alanine, and Betaine:
Propietary blend so not to sure on how much is in it exactly. Beta-Alanine is what gives you those face tingles and itchiness. Personally I love the beta-alanine feeling but unfortunately with this product it did not give me that feeling as much as others do. Creatine is going to help in ATP and strength gains, some people may experience some bloating from this. Also, when taking any creatine product make sure that you drink enough water as it can hurt the kidneys.

5.1g of Citrulline, Beet Root Powder, and Norvaline
Citruline is usually 6g by itself so i believe this category is very underdosed but it still gives you a great pump regardless!

875mg of Tyrosine, Caffeine, and Citrus Aurantium fruit extract.

Only thing that they actually break down in this category is just the caffeine which is stated at "175mg"

Insulinogenic Blend:
2.25g of Taurine and Gymnema Sylveste extract

taste is berry mix but personally I did not taste much of it. Maybe it's because I just chugged it but in the end I would get a hint of berry. It mixes ok, lots of clumping and it seems like the carb part of it just stays on top and doesn't mix well. But like I said it is a big scoop so it is to be expected. I just mixed mine with a spoon since I work out in the early mornings I do not want to use the blender and wake up the fiancee haha.

I feel like this product was pretty effective! I loved the pumps I got from it. Like I said I worked out early mornings with nothing in my stomach other than the pre workout and I feel like the carbs helped fill me up a little and prevent me from passing out or something lol. Only thing is I wish it would give you a little bit more energy and beta-alanine tingles. I personally love it but I felt like this product lacked a little bit in the energy department but good in pumps! Making you feel like "hercules" haha

A little pricey I think. $39.99 for 20 servings but you do get a good amount of ingredients with it which is good for the price.

Side Effects

Only side effects I experienced were some stomach discomfort. i think it was due to me not eating in the morning and just chugging it down but not sure as I only experienced it the last few days of taking this.

Conclusion

All in all a great product. Like I said I feel like it lacked in the energy department but I am sure that is due to me being used to higher caffeine levels. I still think it is a great product to invest in due it having your energy, protein and carbs all in one scoop which helps out all together. If you have some extra money and want to try an "all in one" type of product I would definitely go for this!

Overall
Overall
6.8
4.4
Thanks to International Protein for sending it out!
  February 28, 2018

• Increase Recovery
  • WAY TOO EXPENSIVE!!

How's it going SR!!! I want to thank International Protein and the Trooper program for the opportunity to try Superior Whey. A good source of protein is important for muscle growth and recovery and many other benefits. While food is always a great alternative so of us are just flat out busy or sometimes we don't even have an appetite and that is where a protein supplement shines! I saw this posted on the SR Troop Board and just had to give it a shot!

A pretty straight forward label... 160 Calories which is not bad at all. Not to much and not to little.
3 grams of Carbs
2 grams of sugar
A CRAZY 31g of protein per serving!
5 grams of L-Glutamine to help with recovery which I find that they hit the spot with this dosage.

Taste- Absolutely amazing. Very smooth when mixed with both milk and water. Never had issues with the flavor. I had vanilla and it tasted exactly like vanilla without it being overly sweet etc. NO after taste.

Mixability - I always used a blender and found that it mixed perfectly. A little bit of foam but nothing overbearing. Just blend it for 30 seconds or so and voila. A perfect shake with no clumps or grittiness.

Dosing - I just stuck to one scoop due to it being such high in protein and glutamine. I did not feel the need to up my dose at all. I found this to be absolutely perfect.

NOW this product shined like crazy in this department. It helped me recover a bit faster I believe due to me not taking such a high dose of glutamine ever. I also enjoyed how it did not sit "heavy" in your stomach like a lot of proteins do. I took this usually 30-45 minutes after my workout or however long it took me to get home and I never had any complaints at all.I feel like my strength definitely increased some. Especially in shoulder press. Ended up going up in weight and push out a few more reps. After my tough training days I did not feel any soreness. Maybe some minor soreness here and there but never got the the level like it was before I started taking this supplement.

This is where I turn my back towards this product and more than likely never buy it again. You can get roughly 22 servings for $52.00. :( That is way more than I'm willing to spend on protein powder. I would love to get it again but unfortunately it is way out of my price range. If you have extra money to burn then this would be a great product to go after.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Great product that provided great results. Definitely a product I looked forward to every day and enjoyed taking it due to the amazing flavor and profile that comes with it. The protein is high with the calories being at a sweet spot where both people that are bulking, cutting or even maintaining can take without any problems. Only thing that keeps me away is once again the price. If they can come down to maybe 30-40 max I would not second guess buying this product and adding it into my stack.

Overall
Overall
6.6
5.3
Thanks to TBN Labs for sending it out!
  February 19, 2018

• Strong Tingle
  • Crash

I have tried tons of pre workouts some with DIM and others without. I saw this on my TROOPs board and got excited after seeing the name and then looking at the profile.

So it is a prop blend so I am not sure exactly how much there is dosage wise but what I do know is that it has the following and what it helps with.
Yohimbe: Helps with bloodflow. Commonly used for sexual health.
Wheat Grass - has vitamins and minerals also has essential amino acids.
arganine - helps with blood flow and pump!
beta phenylethylamine - acts as a central nervou...

Yohimbe: Helps with bloodflow. Commonly used for sexual health.
Wheat Grass - has vitamins and minerals also has essential amino acids.
arganine - helps with blood flow and pump!
beta phenylethylamine - acts as a central nervous system in our bodies. Stress reliever.
Guarana - for energy and performance
glycerol mono stearate - for the pump!
beta alanine - to hit you with those body tingles.
Not to sure what this 3 dimensional xtreme screwdriver is all about...
BUT I did ask the company how much caffeine is in it and they stated "300mg"

Half a scoop to start off with the first 2-3 days. Mixed pretty well and the taste was spot on (Mango) It made my lips tingle and it all mixed very well. Did the old fashioned spoon and stir in a cup method but I am sure if you used a shaker cup or blender it would be perfect. Only a little bit of residue at the bottom but nothing major. It tasted great. Nothing to overpowering I looked forward to it everyday. I did end up going up to one scoop after a few days and that is when this product kicked me in the butt... but not in a good way as you will see explained below.

So when I took this product I expected a good amount of energy and all. Which I sure did get but the bad part is I experienced a HORRIBLE crash every time I took this. It tasted well, mixed well no problems at all with it but I could not get through the horrible crash I experienced. I am sure if you workout at night or something it would be ok. BUT I workout early morning and head to work afterwards which is why this product would not be best for me due to that crash. Another negative is you get the horrible stim D... Now if you are a single guy you would not have to worry to much about this but me being in a relationship it was the worst time ever... lmao. So i would throw in some sexual health products in with your stack if you get this so your little fella can still function properly. An extra dose of 2 of yohimbe and horny goat weed did the trick.

$35.75 on their website for 30 servings which is not to bad but definitely not for me.

Side Effects

Stim D and horrible crash.

Conclusion

Like previously stated above. This product provided me with a great amount of energy once in the gym and the pumps were definitely there BUT I encountered a horrible crash about 2-3 hours after taking the product and also experienced stim d. I know everyone will reach differently and all but this is what I dealt with. I have taken 300mg of caffeine in the past without any issues so I am not sure exactly what caused me to crash every time but for myself, I would not get this product again due to that. If they could fix that then I would consider it. It is worth a shot if you are in the market for something stimulant heavy but just remember about the crash!

Overall
Overall
9.2
Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
  February 14, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improved Hydration
  • Improved Recovery
  • Reduced Fatigue
  • Taste
  • Endurance

Hey everyone! Just wanna start of by thanking VMI and the troops for giving me the opportunity to review this great product! Today I will be reviewing their amigonex-ultra which is an amazing product I must say!

This product contains 7 grams of total BCAAs in a 2:1:1 ratio
    L-Leucine - 3.5g
    L-Isoleucine - 1.75g
    L-Valine - 1.75g

Betaine - 1.25g dose. (lowers homocysteine levels. Responsible for things like blood clots, heart disease, and renal disease.)
    Magnesium Glycinate Glutamine 400 mg
    Potassium Glycinate - 50mg
    Magnesium Glycinate - 50mg...

This product contains 7 grams of total BCAAs in a 2:1:1 ratio

Potassium Glycinate - 50mg
    Magnesium Glycinate - 50mg
    Calcium Glycinate - 50 mg
    Sodium Chloride - 50mg

The taste i received was Pink Lemonade. LET ME TELL YOU. This stuff tasted absolutely AMAZING. I was instantly hooked on the first scoop and honestly looked forward to drinking it everyday. I would honestly do 1 1/2 scoops just to get a little bit more BCAAs in and have better recovery. Even though I did a little bit more I mixed it with 8oz and it mixed without any issues. I never encountered any clumping or settling on top like I have found in a lot of the past BCAA products I have used by other companies.

Once again this product blew me away completely, First with flavor and then with how well it actually worked. I was never a huge BCAA fan so I was pretty skeptical trying this product out. My first few days taking it I was extremely surprised at how well my body reacted to taking this during my workout. Not so much that I could feel like I could lift the world but I noticed that my stamina was up higher than normal and whatever muscle I was working on was not getting tired as quick as normal. I definitely loved taking this product during my workouts because it also helped with muscle soreness which before taking this I would usually end up a little bit sore afterwards.

Allstarthealth has it for $23.99 for 30 servings! $.80 a serving is an amazing deal considering that the effectiveness and taste is spot on!

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you have been looking for an Intraworkout look no further! This stuff is amazing and I highly recommend it to anyone. The taste is to die for and the effectiveness is out of this world! I have no issues with this product at all. I think VMI definitely nailed it with this product! They have won in my book and I definitely will be purchasing these from them!

9.4
      February 7, 2018

Cons:

I am always looking for a good source of energy and like to experienced with different products. I just so happened to stumble upon this while shopping at Sam's Club this weekend. So I had to try it out as it conveniently comes in a powder form in a little tube easy to use!

Coming off their website this is what the product includes...
      9 VITAMINS: vitamins C, E, Bs, and folate
      8 MINERALS: potassium, magnesium, calcium, zinc, selenium, manganese, chromium, sodium
      ELECTROLYTES: magnesium, potassium
      AMINO ACIDS: taurine
      ANTIOXIDANTS: green tea e...

Coming off their website this is what the product includes...
      9 VITAMINS: vitamins C, E, Bs, and folate
      ELECTROLYTES: magnesium, potassium
      AMINO ACIDS: taurine
      ANTIOXIDANTS: green tea extract, vitamins C and E
      100 mg of naturally derived caffeine from green tea & guarana
      THE 2 G'S: Grape seed extract, and Green tea

Since there is Green tea I believe there is to be 100mg of natural caffeine in it which will give you a good boost of energy.. Vitamin c for your immune system. Also not explained in the ingredients profile. There is 2500mcg of b12 which that will help with energy metabolism as well as some brain function so you can stay focused! So caffeine plus b12 will deliver a good kick in the butt and get you wide awake!

This is where this product kicks my butt. The taste and mixability is amazing! No problems at all with how it mixes. You have a tube of powder that you mix in with a water bottle and just shake it up. It dissolves no problem and it taste absolutely amazing. I go the fruit punch flavor and it tastes exactly what it is supposed to. My fiancee got the grape and she said it tastes just like grape not overly sweet or anything like that (Keep in mind she is VERY picky) So if she likes it then anyone will! haha

It took me approximately 30 minutes or so until I felt this product kicked in. I was definitely feeling sluggish that day and was not sure how I was gonna survive the shopping trip haha. I happened to see they were sampling these out so I gave it a shot. Lady ended up just giving me a full bottle with the fruit punch flavor to try and let me tell you.... this stuff is THE BEST if you want something that has natural caffeine and vitamins... I would ABSOLUTELY recommend this over a redbull or monster.. Much much better for you and in my opinion taste way better. I have been taking it in halfway through my workday for a little pick me up once I start feeling my energy decline. It definitely helps carry me through the day for the last few hours. So far got through a month supply of it and have been finding myself going back and getting 2 more cases! Definitely would say give it a shot if you want clean energy!

So when I went to Sam's Club they said for just this time it will be $19.99 for 20 servings which is a $1 a serving basically which is not bad at all. What you typically spend on pre workout and stuff. I researched it online and everywhere it seems like the pricing is about the same. (Just ordered a case of 20 from sam"s club for $19.99 plus tax)

Side Effects

Conclusion

HIGHLY recommend this to anyone looking for a clean and natural energy source. It will not let you down. I am sure you can find this at a local vitamin store or if you have a Sam's Club nearby they should have it. If you are an energy junkie and always looking for something to get you going grab this instead of a red bull or something! I am telling you this stuff taste amazing and it is so convenient to use since it is just a tube full of powder that you pour into your water.

Overall
      Overall
      6.8
      6.3
      4.4
      Thanks to ALP Nutrition for sending it out!
        January 17, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Convenient
      • Decent Flavor
      • Missing Essential Vitamins
      • Under Dosed

23 years old, have been working out for a few years now. Always like taking a multivitamin because I think it is important to get all those extra Vitamins and minerals in your diet. i am very thankful for ALP for letting me try and review their product and also SR!

The profile in my opinion is very low dosed but it is better than getting nothing. Below are how they show on the product and to my knowledge, What they each help with.

Vitamin C - 240mg - Help with heart disease also helps build up the immune system.
      Magnesium - 150mg - Helps wi...

Magnesium - 150mg - Helps with bone density.
      Vitamin E - 36mg - Natural antioxidant that also helps with skin.
      Vitamin B6 - 2mg - Helps with your nervous system and also helps produce energy
      Vitamin B12 - 5mcg - Helps with mental focus and energy.
      I do like that is has Co-Q10 but once again it is underdosed at 50mg. I would like for it to have 100-200mg.
      Zinc - 10mg. I have heard max dosage for zinc a day for a male is 50mg. Helps with fertility + test production.

In my opinion these doses are very very low.... For example, typically people see a difference in energy with a 2500-5000 mcg dose of b12. this ONLY has 5mcg

Taste was a little tangy in my opinion but I did enjoy it regardless. I think it was very convenient that it was a liquid form since I have a few things to take that are capsule forms. So this being a liquid helped me out. Just grab one in the mornings and take it with me to work. The mixability was a smooth liquid. Just one of these tubes a day for 14 days is all I took.

I did not really notice a huge difference in energy, focus or anything really. I took it and just went on about my day. Even after I was out of it I did not notice a difference without taking one. Like I said the product is very underdosed.

This product is VERY expensive compared to other Multi Vitamins. On Amazon you can find these for about $57.00 for a 14 pack. Which is VERY expensive in my opinion.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This product definitely needs some more tweaking with and it is very low dosed to be effective in energy or anything really. I love how it is in a liquid form instead of capsules. Makes it very easy to just grab and go. I unfortunately do not see myself buying this in the future due to the low dosages and also price. If they maybe upped the dosage and a little less money then I would consider it but it was a good opportunity to be able to try this out!

January 5, 2018

Cons:

Hey SR fam! Back at it again reviewing this Multi Vitamin from Vitamin World!

I took this directly from the website (vitaminworld.com)

Serving Size 2 Caplets
        Vitamin K(as Phytonadione) 80 mcg 100%
        Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamin Mononitrate)60 mg 4,000%
        Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)60 mg 3,529%
        Ni...

Hey SR fam! Back at it again reviewing this Multi Vitamin from Vitamin World!

I took this directly from the website (vitaminworld.com)

Serving Size 2 Caplets
        Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)100 mcg 1,667%
        Biotin 500 mcg 167%
        Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)60 mg 600%
        Calcium 295 mg 30%
        (as Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate and Calcium Citrate)
        Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)150 mcg 100%
        Boron (as Sodium Tetraborate)2 mg **
        Vanadium(as Sodium
        Silica 4 mg **
        UMS Special Sport Blend 150 mg **
        (L-Glutamine, L-Cysteine, Taurine, N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl, L-Arginine HCl, L-Carnitine Fumarate
        UMS BCAA Blend 200 mg **
        (L-Valine, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine

UMS Creatine Amplifier Blend 200 mg **
        (Glycocyamine, Glycine Powder, L-Methionine

UMS Ginkgo Blend 50 mg **
        (Ginkgo Biloba (Ginkgo biloba) (leaf), Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum spp.) (fruit), Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) (leaf),
        (Spirulina, Phosphatidylserine

UMS Antioxidant Blend 50 mg **
        (Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (Citrus limon) (peel), Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera), Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus) (fruit), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q-10, Lutein
        UMS Bioactive Blend 50 mg **
        (Flax (Linum usitatissimum) (seed), Saw Palmetto Extract (Serenoa repens) (fruit), Oyster Extract, Pumpkin Seed (Cucurbita pepo), Lycopene
        **Daily Value not established.

Now as far as dosing. It is 2 caplets a day which I was not a fan of honestly but it is well worth it. Within a few days I could definitely tell the multi vitamin was doing something. I took my first caplet as soon as I woke up and my 2nd one around lunch time. First caplet would always give me a little boost in the morning time to get through the first few hours. 2nd caplet definitely came in and helped especially when I paired it with food. I was able to get through work like a breeze. The capsules are pretty decent sized so if you do have a hard time swallowing pills I would either cut this up or stay away. Don't want you to choke! No weird after taste or anything.

This multi vitamin definitely went above and beyond my expectations. I never really had such a noticeable difference when I took one in the past, this multi vitamin always helped me get a boost of energy early in the morning and my second dose would keep that energy going. Also this multi vitamin contains a BCAA blend in it. Which I would say helped me once paired with an additional BCAA or protein shake due to the extra BCAA's. Was not getting sore frequently and my recovery time was very good. Woke up feeling good every morning.

Now this is not that bad in my opinion but you're looking at $46.99 for 180. Take 2 a day which makes it a 3 month supply. Makes it $.50 a day if you take your recommended 2.

Side Effects

Just bright yellow urine. Nothing major. Have heard it is due to the riboflavin in the multi vitamin.

Conclusion

DEFINITELY loved this multi vitamin. It was really good with giving me energy and helping me recover a little faster with the added BCAA's it has. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking to get a good multi vitamin and is very active like myself (workout 5-6 a week) Like I said the caplets are pretty big so I would be weary of that.

8.9
          January 2, 2018

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Sleep
        • Relax
        • Good Quality
        • Easy To Take
        • Grogginess

Hello SR family, I have been active in sports and weightlifting for a while now. 13+ years in baseball and 3-4 in weight lifting. I decided to review this product because I was experiencing some issues and could never find myself being able to calm down and sleep. I stumbled upon this and decided to give it a shot. Here is what I experienced.

Vitamin B-6 10.5 mg 525%
        (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
        helps with neurological relaxation, body and stomach.
        Magnesium 450 mg 113%
        (as Magnesium Citrate and Magnesium Oxide)
        Helps with muscle relaxa...

Vitamin B-6 10.5 mg 525%
        (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
        helps with neurological relaxation, body and stomach.
        Magnesium 450 mg 113%
        (as Magnesium Citrate and Magnesium Oxide)
        Helps with muscle relaxation
        Zinc 30 mg 200%
        helps aid in testosterone but I believe if you aren't already low in zinc then the extra dose wont help much in your Test.
        Zinc and Magnesium are commonly depleted from your body so getting these in helps tremendously!

Capsules but they are easy to take. You take 3 about 30 minutes before bedtime. It won't knock you out but it does relax you.

At first I was very skeptical about this product because I always heard of people getting nightmares and stuff from taking this. So I took it expecting to get the same outcome but I was very wrong. First night taking it i remember i took it about 30-45 minutes before bedtime and got in a nice comfortable spot to be able to relax a little more. Within the 30 minute mark or so I could start feeling the effects and decided to head to bed expecting to take another 10-15 to sleep. But as soon as I hit that bed I was out like a light. I slept throughout that whole night without any issues of waking up or nightmares etc. I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed! Some days I would get some grogginess but that went away fairly quickly. I think that only happened if I tried to fall asleep immediately after taking them. It does claim to help with natural testosterone levels, personally I did not notice a difference in this but I am sure if you are low in test then the zinc should benefit you. Supposedly the max daily intake for zinc should be 50mg so I would watch it if you are taking a daily multi.

The price is kind of up there $28.99 for a month supply. I know there are a few cheaper options out there but this product definitely does the job. You are looking at just under a dollar ($.96) daily for a month supply. Vitamin World is where they sell it and I know they sometimes have BOGO or BOGO 50% which helps out if you want to try and stock up.

Side Effects

Grogginess at times but other than that nothing else.

Conclusion

Great product if you cannot relax at night for whatever reason or just want to try it out to get a better nights sleep. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a better quality sleep. When I took it I did not experienced any interruptions in the middle of the night, just slept straight through without problems. Definitely a must try!

December 29, 2017

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Decent Pump
        • Value
        • More Than A Scoop
        • Wears Off Fast

Hello SR family, I have been active in sports and weightlifting for a while now. 13+ years in baseball and 3-4 in weight lifting. I have always been an active person and all about bettering myself day in and day out. I will be reviewing Haymaker by Precision Engineered.

Profile wise this product has a very basic profile including some big ingredients like: Caffeine @ 200mg. Arginine @ 1500mg. Citruline @ 1000mg. Creatine @ 1000mg. Argamite Sulfate @ 200mg (Derived from l-arganine. Helps with muscle building, stamina and nitric oxide)

----Ta...

Taste was not bad at all. I got the fruit punch and tasted exactly what it is supposed to taste like. Nothing to overpowering or anything. I just mixed one scoop with about 8-10oz of water and shook it up. I must say this product mixes in very well and I was very surprised by that. I took it about 15-20 before my workout and could feel the caffeine putting it the work and getting me going. As far as pump goes, it did not do anything crazy but decent. This is more focused on energy i feel like because you would feel very alert and awake when using this. I experienced no crash at all with this which I love. Caffeine was spot on at 200mg. Was not to much or to little. Just the right amount backed up by everything else. It is a very simple profile that does the job. Only bad thing was after 2 weeks or so I think I started getting used to the caffeine or something because I found myself needing a little bit more than a scoop about a scoop and a half to be honest.

As stated above I definitely felt the energy and the pump was decent nothing overpowering. I would definitely like it better if it had some more citruline or arginine in to get you a better pump. But all in all this product is good if you want a good source of energy without any jitters.

I got this for $39.99 for 60 servings. They had them on special so I got 2 of them for that price both fruit punch. I would definitely recommend you get this especially if they have a sale running on them. I purchased mine at Vitamin World.

Conclusion

very good product if you want something simple without any jitters or worries about focusing on a better pump. Like I said could be better with more arginine and citruline but it does its job which is to give you some energy and get you going. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone just starting out or wanting a simple pre workout without any worries of putting "harmful" ingredients in you. If you have a Vitamin World membership card I would call ahead of time to see if they have them on sale.

9.5
          December 29, 2017

• Great Pump
        • Mixes Easy
        • Small Scoops
        • Funny Taste
        • Hard To Scoop
        ----Introduction---
        Here i am reviewing another product, this time it is by Olympian Labs. A-AKG powder for those sick nasty pumps!

----Introduction---

This product carries a very very simple profile. All you need for a sick nasty pump is Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate. Now this product contains just 3000mg of it but if you do 2 scoops by itself you get 6g or mix one scoop with some pre workout that would be a great combination as well. Like I said this product is very simple with just 1 ingredient in it. Helps open up the veins and allow more blood flow to flow through whichever body part you are working on.

Taste by itself is not to bad at all but it will definitely help if you mix something with it like some flavoring. It has a weird chalky flavor to it but it is doable regardless if you just want to take it straight. Only bad thing is that it's hard to properly scoop it out once you get low on the powder. But other than that this product is amazing!

Be ready for some skin tearing pumps! This product definitely helped me get a big pump and achieve more vascularity. The pump would last a bit longer as opposed to not taking any sort of pump product. I would be good for another hour or so after my workouts. Just doing one set of any sort of workout would give you a really good pump. Literally a product to go out and get right now.

$15 for 90 grams (30 servings) is a very good price for this product. Definitely doable and you will not regret getting this trust me. Olympian Labs makes this product very effective and cost effective as well. Best of both worlds!

Conclusion

If you want some skin tearing pumps and look like a beast walking around with a sick pump I would HIGHLY recommend this. It is very cheap and for the price you pay you get an amazing product that can be stacked with ANY pre workout. Go out and get it today and see for yourself how well this product works!