clopezdiaz

Forum Posts

First Bloods

Completed Missions

*Rookie League

Comments

*Rookie League

TROOPer Level

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. clopezdiaz will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 340 days.

Reviews by clopezdiaz

Overall
Overall
6.8
6.3
4.4
Thanks to ALP Nutrition for sending it out!
  January 17, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Convenient
  • Decent Flavor
  • Missing Essential Vitamins
  • Under Dosed

23 years old, have been working out for a few years now. Always like taking a multivitamin because I think it is important to get all those extra Vitamins and minerals in your diet. i am very thankful for ALP for letting me try and review their product and also SR!

The profile in my opinion is very low dosed but it is better than getting nothing. Below are how they show on the product and to my knowledge, What they each help with.

Vitamin C - 240mg - Help with heart disease also helps build up the immune system.
Magnesium - 150mg - Helps wi...

Magnesium - 150mg - Helps with bone density.
Vitamin E - 36mg - Natural antioxidant that also helps with skin.
Vitamin B6 - 2mg - Helps with your nervous system and also helps produce energy
Vitamin B12 - 5mcg - Helps with mental focus and energy.
I do like that is has Co-Q10 but once again it is underdosed at 50mg. I would like for it to have 100-200mg.
Zinc - 10mg. I have heard max dosage for zinc a day for a male is 50mg. Helps with fertility + test production.

In my opinion these doses are very very low.... For example, typically people see a difference in energy with a 2500-5000 mcg dose of b12. this ONLY has 5mcg

Taste was a little tangy in my opinion but I did enjoy it regardless. I think it was very convenient that it was a liquid form since I have a few things to take that are capsule forms. So this being a liquid helped me out. Just grab one in the mornings and take it with me to work. The mixability was a smooth liquid. Just one of these tubes a day for 14 days is all I took.

I did not really notice a huge difference in energy, focus or anything really. I took it and just went on about my day. Even after I was out of it I did not notice a difference without taking one. Like I said the product is very underdosed.

This product is VERY expensive compared to other Multi Vitamins. On Amazon you can find these for about $57.00 for a 14 pack. Which is VERY expensive in my opinion.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This product definitely needs some more tweaking with and it is very low dosed to be effective in energy or anything really. I love how it is in a liquid form instead of capsules. Makes it very easy to just grab and go. I unfortunately do not see myself buying this in the future due to the low dosages and also price. If they maybe upped the dosage and a little less money then I would consider it but it was a good opportunity to be able to try this out!

January 5, 2018

Cons:

Hey SR fam! Back at it again reviewing this Multi Vitamin from Vitamin World!

I took this directly from the website (vitaminworld.com)

Serving Size 2 Caplets
    Vitamin K(as Phytonadione) 80 mcg 100%
    Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamin Mononitrate)60 mg 4,000%
    Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)60 mg 3,529%
    Ni...

Hey SR fam! Back at it again reviewing this Multi Vitamin from Vitamin World!

I took this directly from the website (vitaminworld.com)

Serving Size 2 Caplets
    Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)100 mcg 1,667%
    Biotin 500 mcg 167%
    Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)60 mg 600%
    Calcium 295 mg 30%
    (as Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate and Calcium Citrate)
    Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)150 mcg 100%
    Boron (as Sodium Tetraborate)2 mg **
    Vanadium(as Sodium
    Silica 4 mg **
    UMS Special Sport Blend 150 mg **
    (L-Glutamine, L-Cysteine, Taurine, N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl, L-Arginine HCl, L-Carnitine Fumarate
    UMS BCAA Blend 200 mg **
    (L-Valine, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine

UMS Creatine Amplifier Blend 200 mg **
    (Glycocyamine, Glycine Powder, L-Methionine

UMS Ginkgo Blend 50 mg **
    (Ginkgo Biloba (Ginkgo biloba) (leaf), Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum spp.) (fruit), Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) (leaf),
    (Spirulina, Phosphatidylserine

UMS Antioxidant Blend 50 mg **
    (Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (Citrus limon) (peel), Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera), Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus) (fruit), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q-10, Lutein
    UMS Bioactive Blend 50 mg **
    (Flax (Linum usitatissimum) (seed), Saw Palmetto Extract (Serenoa repens) (fruit), Oyster Extract, Pumpkin Seed (Cucurbita pepo), Lycopene
    **Daily Value not established.

Now as far as dosing. It is 2 caplets a day which I was not a fan of honestly but it is well worth it. Within a few days I could definitely tell the multi vitamin was doing something. I took my first caplet as soon as I woke up and my 2nd one around lunch time. First caplet would always give me a little boost in the morning time to get through the first few hours. 2nd caplet definitely came in and helped especially when I paired it with food. I was able to get through work like a breeze. The capsules are pretty decent sized so if you do have a hard time swallowing pills I would either cut this up or stay away. Don't want you to choke! No weird after taste or anything.

This multi vitamin definitely went above and beyond my expectations. I never really had such a noticeable difference when I took one in the past, this multi vitamin always helped me get a boost of energy early in the morning and my second dose would keep that energy going. Also this multi vitamin contains a BCAA blend in it. Which I would say helped me once paired with an additional BCAA or protein shake due to the extra BCAA's. Was not getting sore frequently and my recovery time was very good. Woke up feeling good every morning.

Now this is not that bad in my opinion but you're looking at $46.99 for 180. Take 2 a day which makes it a 3 month supply. Makes it $.50 a day if you take your recommended 2.

Side Effects

Just bright yellow urine. Nothing major. Have heard it is due to the riboflavin in the multi vitamin.

Conclusion

DEFINITELY loved this multi vitamin. It was really good with giving me energy and helping me recover a little faster with the added BCAA's it has. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking to get a good multi vitamin and is very active like myself (workout 5-6 a week) Like I said the caplets are pretty big so I would be weary of that.

8.9
      January 2, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Sleep
    • Relax
    • Good Quality
    • Easy To Take
    • Grogginess

Hello SR family, I have been active in sports and weightlifting for a while now. 13+ years in baseball and 3-4 in weight lifting. I decided to review this product because I was experiencing some issues and could never find myself being able to calm down and sleep. I stumbled upon this and decided to give it a shot. Here is what I experienced.

Vitamin B-6 10.5 mg 525%
    (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
    helps with neurological relaxation, body and stomach.
    Magnesium 450 mg 113%
    (as Magnesium Citrate and Magnesium Oxide)
    Helps with muscle relaxa...

Vitamin B-6 10.5 mg 525%
    (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
    helps with neurological relaxation, body and stomach.
    Magnesium 450 mg 113%
    (as Magnesium Citrate and Magnesium Oxide)
    Helps with muscle relaxation
    Zinc 30 mg 200%
    helps aid in testosterone but I believe if you aren't already low in zinc then the extra dose wont help much in your Test.
    Zinc and Magnesium are commonly depleted from your body so getting these in helps tremendously!

Capsules but they are easy to take. You take 3 about 30 minutes before bedtime. It won't knock you out but it does relax you.

At first I was very skeptical about this product because I always heard of people getting nightmares and stuff from taking this. So I took it expecting to get the same outcome but I was very wrong. First night taking it i remember i took it about 30-45 minutes before bedtime and got in a nice comfortable spot to be able to relax a little more. Within the 30 minute mark or so I could start feeling the effects and decided to head to bed expecting to take another 10-15 to sleep. But as soon as I hit that bed I was out like a light. I slept throughout that whole night without any issues of waking up or nightmares etc. I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed! Some days I would get some grogginess but that went away fairly quickly. I think that only happened if I tried to fall asleep immediately after taking them. It does claim to help with natural testosterone levels, personally I did not notice a difference in this but I am sure if you are low in test then the zinc should benefit you. Supposedly the max daily intake for zinc should be 50mg so I would watch it if you are taking a daily multi.

The price is kind of up there $28.99 for a month supply. I know there are a few cheaper options out there but this product definitely does the job. You are looking at just under a dollar ($.96) daily for a month supply. Vitamin World is where they sell it and I know they sometimes have BOGO or BOGO 50% which helps out if you want to try and stock up.

Side Effects

Grogginess at times but other than that nothing else.

Conclusion

Great product if you cannot relax at night for whatever reason or just want to try it out to get a better nights sleep. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a better quality sleep. When I took it I did not experienced any interruptions in the middle of the night, just slept straight through without problems. Definitely a must try!

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Decent Pump
    • Value
    • More Than A Scoop
    • Wears Off Fast

Hello SR family, I have been active in sports and weightlifting for a while now. 13+ years in baseball and 3-4 in weight lifting. I have always been an active person and all about bettering myself day in and day out. I will be reviewing Haymaker by Precision Engineered.

Profile wise this product has a very basic profile including some big ingredients like: Caffeine @ 200mg. Arginine @ 1500mg. Citruline @ 1000mg. Creatine @ 1000mg. Argamite Sulfate @ 200mg (Derived from l-arganine. Helps with muscle building, stamina and nitric oxide)

----Ta...

Taste was not bad at all. I got the fruit punch and tasted exactly what it is supposed to taste like. Nothing to overpowering or anything. I just mixed one scoop with about 8-10oz of water and shook it up. I must say this product mixes in very well and I was very surprised by that. I took it about 15-20 before my workout and could feel the caffeine putting it the work and getting me going. As far as pump goes, it did not do anything crazy but decent. This is more focused on energy i feel like because you would feel very alert and awake when using this. I experienced no crash at all with this which I love. Caffeine was spot on at 200mg. Was not to much or to little. Just the right amount backed up by everything else. It is a very simple profile that does the job. Only bad thing was after 2 weeks or so I think I started getting used to the caffeine or something because I found myself needing a little bit more than a scoop about a scoop and a half to be honest.

As stated above I definitely felt the energy and the pump was decent nothing overpowering. I would definitely like it better if it had some more citruline or arginine in to get you a better pump. But all in all this product is good if you want a good source of energy without any jitters.

I got this for $39.99 for 60 servings. They had them on special so I got 2 of them for that price both fruit punch. I would definitely recommend you get this especially if they have a sale running on them. I purchased mine at Vitamin World.

Conclusion

very good product if you want something simple without any jitters or worries about focusing on a better pump. Like I said could be better with more arginine and citruline but it does its job which is to give you some energy and get you going. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone just starting out or wanting a simple pre workout without any worries of putting "harmful" ingredients in you. If you have a Vitamin World membership card I would call ahead of time to see if they have them on sale.

9.5

• Great Pump
    • Mixes Easy
    • Small Scoops
    • Funny Taste
    • Hard To Scoop
    ----Introduction---
    Here i am reviewing another product, this time it is by Olympian Labs. A-AKG powder for those sick nasty pumps!

----Introduction---

This product carries a very very simple profile. All you need for a sick nasty pump is Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate. Now this product contains just 3000mg of it but if you do 2 scoops by itself you get 6g or mix one scoop with some pre workout that would be a great combination as well. Like I said this product is very simple with just 1 ingredient in it. Helps open up the veins and allow more blood flow to flow through whichever body part you are working on.

Taste by itself is not to bad at all but it will definitely help if you mix something with it like some flavoring. It has a weird chalky flavor to it but it is doable regardless if you just want to take it straight. Only bad thing is that it's hard to properly scoop it out once you get low on the powder. But other than that this product is amazing!

Be ready for some skin tearing pumps! This product definitely helped me get a big pump and achieve more vascularity. The pump would last a bit longer as opposed to not taking any sort of pump product. I would be good for another hour or so after my workouts. Just doing one set of any sort of workout would give you a really good pump. Literally a product to go out and get right now.

$15 for 90 grams (30 servings) is a very good price for this product. Definitely doable and you will not regret getting this trust me. Olympian Labs makes this product very effective and cost effective as well. Best of both worlds!

Conclusion

If you want some skin tearing pumps and look like a beast walking around with a sick pump I would HIGHLY recommend this. It is very cheap and for the price you pay you get an amazing product that can be stacked with ANY pre workout. Go out and get it today and see for yourself how well this product works!

Overall
    Overall
    6.6
    3.6

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Beginner Protein.
    • Cheap
    • High Carbs/fat
    • Not Enough Protein
    • Garbage.

Per scoop you are looking at 150 calories, 50 of those are from fats, saturated fats at 2g, sodium 80mg, carbs 9g, sugars and dietary fiber 2g and protein at 16g. The protein profile breaks down like this:
    Calcium sodium caseinate

Whey protein concentrate
    Lactoferrin
    Glutamine
    Taurine

Taste was horrible for me. I purchased the chocolate. Got this from my local store hoping to be good for a cheap price but I was very wrong. i took it immediately after my workouts usually one in morning and one later after my night workout. First of, it was Way to sweet and tasted way to fake for me. I tried mixing some things with it fruits etc and nothing would help. Was not a good experience for me and I would recommend anyone starting out to get a better quality protein. Mixability was ok it was still pretty gritty. If you want to get more than 16g of protein per scoop you would have to do 2 and then everything just gets thick or it ends up being 2 cups of liquid. Not worth the hassle.

Did not see much difference as I only had it for a month. I did not like the extra fats and carbs. I like to stick to a cleaner profile protein. If you dont mind the extra calories, fats, etc then I am sure you would enjoy this protein.

Cheap but you get what you pay for with this product. I have gotten it for $20 for the 2lb at my local vitamin store but have seen it up in the 30s before for the same quantity.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you are on a very tight budget then I am sure this will be just fine for you but other than that I would not recommend it to anybody else. Product definitely lacks quality protein and ingredients. I would rather eat a lot of food than take this.

Overall
    Overall
    9.2
    9.5

• Good Pumps
    • Increased Mental Sharpness
    • Consistent Performance
    • Good Tastes
    • Good Pump
    • Deer Antler Velvet Underdosed

Hello SR family, I have been active in sports and weightlifting for a while now. 13+ years in baseball and 3-4 in weight lifting. I have always been an active person and all about bettering myself day in and day out. I have never came across a pre workout with deer antler until I came across this. So I decided to give it a shot and see what it was all about!

With 200mg of caffeine I found this pre workout to give an amazing dose of energy without any jitters or feeling like I am going to overdue it on the caffeine intake. No crash just clean energy that last for a while so I would not recommend taking it close to bedtime.

6000mg of citrulline malate helps provide the pump with ONLY 200mg of caffeine. The Himalayan rock salt is something I have not seen before either in a pre workout but it is supposed to help with detoxing according to google. The big ingredient that stands out is the Deer Antler. We all know its been a craze lately so maybe they tried to put it in here so people would see it included and buy it but with or without it would be fine I do not think it would make that much of a difference.

So this product mixes very well. i have tried blood raz and loved it. It is pretty sweet and tangy if you do not have enough water with it. I sometimes took it straight up and followed it with water. Beware that some does stay on the bottom so be prepared for a very sweet and somewhat sour last sip that might be a little clumpy as well. Other than that this product is good. Never been a big person on taste so it makes no difference with me. As long as the product does what it needs that is all that matters.

VERY clean energy and the pumps are out of this world! I suggest if you want to have good energy and be able to pick these weights up no problem to get this. You will not be disappointed at all with the effectiveness of this products. It does what it needs to do and more! With every rep I took you could feel the muscle just getting pumped with blood and within the first set you will have a killer pump that will have everyone mirin. Biceps and quads is what I got the best pumps from but I am sure it will vary from person to person. I think in all this product carries a punch and fires you up for a killer workout every time. Have never had to take more than one scoop so tolerance build up is basically non existent it seems like.

I would get this for about 29.99 for a 30 serving at Vitamin World. But I am sure you can find it for the same price online. It was a bit pricey when it first came out but I think they realized it was a little to expensive for what they were offering.

Side Effects

no side effects reported

Conclusion

If you are serious about getting some energy and gains then definitely get this and go train like a beast! Price is spot on and so is the product. Have gotten a few friends hooked on it and nobody has had a single complaint on it. I will also add I was a manager at a supplement store and lots of customers came in and tried the product for the first time and would always come back every month or so after that for a new bottle... sooo.... GET IT fit fam!

9.6

• Smooth Energy
    • Tastes Great
    • Better Than An Energy Drink

3-4 years in the supplement world and have always done my research and love trying new things when possible.

300mg of caffeine will definitely get you up and going. I will explain it all a little better down below. Vitamin c 50%, B6 25%, Niacin 25%, B12 25% and Magnesium 2% are also included and help get you up and going. Also has coq10, amino acids and creatine/glutamine! All around amazing ingredient profile!

The taste is out of this world. I have tried punch and lemon drop. Currently have a lemon drop next to me and loving every single sip. It is not over powering at all it is just perfect. As long as it is cold the flavor is good. When they are room temperature I do not find the taste to be that good but everyone is different!

As far as effectiveness this product definitely gets 11/10. The amount of mental focus and energy I get is mindblowing. I feel like I am on top of the world and can do anything haha. It helps me on these long office shifts and gives me no jitters. The amount of caffeine (300mg per can) is spot on to give you enough energy for about 5-6 hours in my case. Gets me up and motivated to take on the day with a positive attitude. POSITIVE side effect: Mental awareness making you feel like a boss!

I usually get mine for about $2.50 at Vitamin shoppe or at the local smoothie king. Price is really good for such an amazing product. I have yet to look into case pricing but I am sure they are at a very good price.

Side Effects

No side effects were experienced!

Conclusion

DEFINITELY highly recommend this product if you are looking for some caffeine and mental focus. This product goes over my expectations and I feel like a lot of people feel the same way. Very nicely dosed with not to much caffeine that will make you jittery has the perfect amount. You can take this anytime for work or even as a pre workout. This stuff definitely gets you going like nothing else out there. I would recommend this to anyone!

Overall
      Overall
      9.4
      9.9

Cons:

23 years old here and been involved in the gym for about 4-5 years on and off but have always done my research on supplements and weight lifting in general.

Contains 6 different forms of creatine for people like me who do not respond to regular creatine mono. It contains Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Anhydrous, Creatine Magnapower, Creatine Phosphate, Creatine AKG, and Creatine Alkaline. All of these help provide you with great results and little to no bloat at all.

This is a big thing that I think BPI supp...

This is a big thing that I think BPI supplements are known for. The taste in these creatines is absolutely amazing. Never have had any weird aftertaste or chemical taste when first drinking it. I have tried several different flavors and they all have been spot on. The mixability of this products is really good. Not 100% dissolved so you will have SOME at the bottom but nothing major.

For the first time in 3-4 years I finally saw some results using a creatine product. Before this i listened to what everyone suggested and got creatine mono... but I never saw any results from it and just thought it was some sort of marketing scam. But I decided to go and grab this because I read up that some people don't respond to just regular creatine mono. I started taking this right after working out because at least to me it made more sense taking it after a workout when you tire out your muscles and tear muscle tissues your muscles and all should eat this up and put it to good use. I did take it with my pre workout a few times to see if I noticed any benefits but never did so I have stuck with it after my workouts which is were I saw the most benefits for myself. Within a few weeks I noticed a fuller look and my strength went up by a good amount. Felt like I could push out more reps and overall just felt good about myself.

Pricing is not bad at all. Just under $25 for a 50 serving at my local vitamin store. Pricing and results like this is the reason why I keep coming back to this product. Top of the line stuff right here.

Side Effects

Have not noticed any side effects with this product.

Conclusion

Definitely one of the bests creatines out on the market in my opinion. If YOU do not see results from CREATINE MONO please give this a chance. This definitely helped me and I am sure it will help a lot others out there. Both pricing and taste is spot on and you will love the results to come with it!