cjm502

• Member has been active for 7 years, and was last online 2 years ago

Reviews by cjm502

January 19, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Sleep
  • Helps Recovery
  • Increase Muscle Density
  • Muscle Fullness
  • All Day Pump Look
    Whats up guys, to start I would like to thank Lecheek for giving me the opportunity to log this great product! In fact, I enjoyed the bottle Lecheek gave me so much I went out and bought a second bottle myself to extend my run to 2 months. I stacked this with nothing but staples so I could get a good feel for it.

Profile - N/A--------------------------------

Profile - N/A--------------------------------
    The profile is pretty unorthodox, there is a lot of uncommon stuff in it. Due to now knowing what the heck most of these ingredients really do I think it would be unfair to rate the profile. Meuth has a real good run down of the profile in his review, check it out!

Dosing - 10/10-------------------------------
    Just pop 3 caps 30 minutes before bed every night, its that easy! I did not experience any supplement burps and the caps go down easy. No complaints here.

Value - 8/10---------------------------------
    The price is around $30-40 for a 30 day supply, so slightly over $1 a day. Even at over $30, it flat out works so the value is still pretty good.

Effectiveness - 9/10-------------------------
    Boom! Mass HGH really performs and everything it did only became more pronounced through the run. I have a lot of things to go over since I feel this product did so many different things. Lets break it down!

Sleep - 8/10
    About 45 minutes after popping 3 caps I would feel the drowsiness start to kick in and I was out! There were vivid, and often very crazy dreams every single night. I am normally a pretty deep sleeper, but sleep was definitely enhanced on this.

Recovery - 10/10
    My favorite aspect of Mass HGH! I did not notice how great recovery was until I ran out! DOMS were nonexistent and soreness was gone or very close to being gone only 48 hours after working out.
    BETTER RECOVERY = BETTER GAINS.

Energy - 10/10
    Just awesome! I felt better throughout the entire day, and mornings were a breeze. I could get 4 hours of sleep and feel like I got 6 or 7! Another thing I did not notice until I stopped taking it is how refreshed I felt every morning, getting out of bed was no problem!

Muscle Fullness/Pump - 9/10
    Normally when I wake up my muscles are pretty flat and it takes a while for them to come to life. Well Mass HGH changed that. I woke up every morning with vascularity going crazy like I was mid workout, a full body pump, and always looking crazy dry. For someone who doesnt normally look their best in the morning, this was unreal! Vascularity increased greatly throughout the 2 months, as did the dryness look I experienced.

Strength/Weight Gain - 9/10
    At around maintenance calories, I gained about 5lbs through the 2 months while looking leaner and leaner the entire time. The recomp effect I experienced was really what impressed me. Eating some major junk through thanksgiving, christmas, and new years I still managed to lose some fat. Strength did increase in pretty much everything, but that can also be credited to harder training.

Sides - 10/10--------------------------------
    Several other reviewers experienced a few sides, most commonly a slight drop in libido, but I didnt find anything out of the ordinary.

Overall - 9/10-------------------------------
    Really, this is a great one of a kind product and I enjoyed my run with it. I think it would be most useful on a bulk to keep fat off and keep the gains more lean, although it was great in my recomp also. If I find Mass HGH on sale at the right time I would really like to go for another 2 month run.

July 19, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Dryness
    • Hardness
    • Vascularity
    • Increased Perspiration
    • Prevents Fat Accumulation.
    • Pricey
    • Had To Drink A Ton Of Water
    Hey SR, I am finally getting around to my C20 review. I ran this for 8 weeks stacked with Erase.

First off, this is definitely a one of a kind product on the market. It claims to target your beta receptors safely and naturally, and I have to say it definitely does that. Now lets get to the good stuff.

Value - 6.5/10

Value - 6.5/10
    The value is not bad, but not good either. The product is expensive but it works. Being a broke and very soon to be college student I can not really afford to fork out the cash for C20 even though I would love to run it again, especially since it is most effective when ran for 8 weeks.

Putting it at an average of $45 a bottle, that's a lot of cash. If you can afford it, than I think it would be worth it.

Dosing - 7/10
    This does not really impact my overall rating of the product. Dosing is not very complicated, two pills twice a day with food 6-8 hours apart.

I found that if I did not take it with enough food or just before a meal I would get a pretty bad stomach ache and some disgusting chemical burps. I made that mistake a few times in the beginning and learned my lesson.

Effectiveness - 9/10
    Here is the most important part and the part where C20 really shines. It kicked in at about 1 1/2 weeks as I started sweating like crazy. This is also when I just started my job maintaining my towns baseball fields, I would be in the heat for 15 minuted before I was covered in sweat, it was that intense. I was always pretty soaked after my workouts too. The sweating only increased as I continued to take it.

When I started taking this I weighed 158, at the end of the 8 weeks I was 151 and that's with a recomp diet the entire time. I continued to gain strength at a pretty good rate while losing 7lbs, that is damn good. My core got shredded and my vascularity was through the roof, I found this to be very effective at cutting fat from the stomach area.

Overall - 8/10
    I cut at least 7lbs of fat on this, got shredded, and got some crazy veins! It works great and exceeded my expectations, but the price is holding back the overall rating. Even with the price, it gets an 8 from me which I still a solid rating.

In my opinion, C20 is perfect for a recomp or someone looking to keep fat off while on a bulk, and I would recommend it to anyone trying either of those.

December 10, 2011

• Digests Easy
      This is the fifth protein I have used and so far it is my favorite. MGN did a great job with this one. I have went through 3 5lb tubs and I drink these after my workouts and before bed. You cant go wrong with a good whey protein, and this is a good one. I first bought it because it was on sale and I do not plan on going back to the Dymatize Elite Gourmet I used before I tried this.

Profile - On another forum a MGN rep said this was a 60/40 ratio of whey isolate to whey concentrate. Thats a pretty good protein if you ask me, and it only has 120 calories for a scoop containing 22g of prote...

Profile - On another forum a MGN rep said this was a 60/40 ratio of whey isolate to whey concentrate. Thats a pretty good protein if you ask me, and it only has 120 calories for a scoop containing 22g of protein.

Value - This is where this product really shines. I have found it for sale the 3 times I have bought it. Its a regular $40, but I found it for $28 the first two times and $23 the third time. With 80 servings containing 22g of protein each thats an outstanding value.

Taste - The taste if this product is very good. I have tried chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, and vanilla and they are all great mixed with water or milk. The flavor is on par with Elite Gourmet imo.

Overall - This really is a great protein, and I cant say it is lacking in any aspect. It doesnt fill you up, and it doesnt give me an upset stomach or bloated feeling like some proteins can. It tastes great, and has a lot of flavors to choose from. Its a great post workout protein and I have found it very cheap each time I bought it. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good whey.

August 24, 2011

• Strenght Increase
      • Easy On The Stomach
        I recently finished a 3 month cycle of this. It was my first creatine I ever used and it worked just as expected. This is not Creapure but I still believe it is high quality stuff since it is Dymatize and it worked just fine.

I dosed at 5g a day for 3 months without loading. It was nothing major but I did have some strength and weight gains just as I expected. I did not notice how much it really helped until I stopped taking it and I had to bump all my exercises down 5-10lbs. I also lost about 5lbs of water weight as expected.

I think I paid about $1...

I think I paid about $18 for 1000g of this stuff. Thats an awesome value for the results you get with it. Now this is not Creapure but I think its still high quality stuff since its Dymatize and it worked just fine with no bloat or anything.

What can I say about this stuff? Its basic creatine mono and did what it was supposed to do and I have no complaints. It never made me bloated or dehydrated as a lot of people claim it does. I did drink plenty of water though. Im going to start taking it at 10g a day since a lot of people claim they get better results with that.

April 16, 2011

• Easy To Swallow
        • No After Taste
        • Improved Mood
        • Natural Energy
        • Helps With Recovery
        • Do Not Take 3 At Once!!
        I just started my second bottle of these and I can say they are hands down the best vitamins I have ever taken. I used to take childrens chewables in the morning, but never really felt a difference when I did and did not take those. With these it is amazing the difference I feel when I take them, my dad has said the same about these. I am in a great mood all day, have plenty of energy, and just feel amazing all around. One thing you SHOULD NOT do is take all 3 an once, your body can not absorb them like that. I take 2 with breakfast and 1 with my lunch about 5 hours later. I used to be an average sleeper, and never really remembered my dreams. Since I started these I sleep like a rock and have dreams almost every single night. I would recommend these to anyone, they are the best.

April 7, 2011

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Sensible Gainer
        • Excellent Ingredient Profile
        • Strength Increase
        • Solid Mass
        • Grainy When Mixed
        I am a semi hard gainer and have a hard time putting on weight in general unless it is eating countless calories a day and putting on fat. I started this a week after getting my wisdom teeth out, and I weighed 137lbs. I weighed 141 and was stuck there for a few weeks before I got my wisdom teeth out. It took me exactly 3 weeks to go through this tub, and I am up to 143 right now. That is SIX POUNDS in 3 weeks.

I have tried other weight gainers and did get a bit stronger on them, but half the weight I put on was fat. With this I dont seem to have any more fat than when I started.

I wen...

I went pretty hard on my chest in those 3 weeks and my dumbbell press went from a 45lb max to a 65lb max.

The flavor was just fine, one of the better protein shakes I have had. The problem is 3 scoops is a lot. I ended up taking 1 scoop pre-workout and the other 2 after my workout. I also started taking Noxipro the same time I started taking this, but I doubt that had much to do with the weight gain although it could have helped with the strength.

Overall I like this product. It works much better than what I expected, I had lean gains in weight, and very solid strength gains all around. It tastes great for a protein shake. I would recommend it to anybody looking for a higher calorie protein shake.