bignastyrico

• Member has been active for 6 years, and was last online 3 years ago
TROPHY CASE

Reviews by bignastyrico

Thanks to Rhino Rush for sending it out!
  August 19, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Yohimbine
  • Ineffective
  • Proprietary Blends
  • Underdosing

Hello everyone, first and foremost Thank you so much to the Troop Program for allowing me to try this. And thanks to Rhino Rush for allowing me to review this product. I have always had a bit of a problem losing weight but I have found decent success with strong and hi quality weightloss products. As of recent i have only taken blends when one just happens to peak my interest. Now I normally prefer single ingredients that I can add to my normal supplement routine for an added bonus to my stack. But this one had an ephedra type in it so I said why not.

----Ingredient ...

Niacin 20mg: absorbtion

Rush Rx: 326.5mg, (odd amount)
Guarana, Energy
yohimbine HCL: Energy, mood
SafePHEDRA (Ephedra Viridis)= Energy, Fat metabolizer
glucuronolactone= Helps metabolize sugar.

Aloevera extract: 150mg= Digestive aid, Laxative.

Synadoa 335.5mg
Theobromine= Antioxident
Black pepper= Absorbtion
Mangosteen= Metaboliser
Phenethylamine= Energy, Mood

Ok right off the bat it has two Prop blends in it which loses points with me. Now with that listed i have to say i really like phenethylamine but its listed AFTER the black pepper extract which is dosed normally at 5mg average and 10mg at most. So the Phenethylamine has to be under that amount which at that point whats the point, same with the Mangosteen. Bitter orange can be useful along with yohimbine but again at these doses of the blends it just not enough to be useful. Chapparo I had to look up and not a whole lot of info but nothing that can solidify any type of real weightloss support.

Take twice a day. Thirty minutes before breakfast and thirty minutes before lunch. Pretty standard here.

Well here is my thought, outside of a bit and I do mean a bit of an energy boost I felt really nothing on this product. I actually gained 1lb while on this with no real change in my diet and Also no real change in my lifestyle or workout routine, I stayed on my normal diet and excersize. Only tested my sugar twice (controlled) at the beginning and end with no real change. And I felt no thermogenisis what so ever.

At about 35 bucks per bottle it would have been around average for a sup par product but for this product it was overpriced

Side Effects

So side effects at all, or any effects for that matter..............

Conclusion

Ok this is one of the few times I was wrong when I read a label. At a glance the ingredients looked good just a bit under dosed. Maybe I fell for the ephedra part but normally i do not fall for quick products like this. I would have been happy if it was just an energy pill because then It would have had at least a use. I normally can find some decent things about almost any product but i was reaching to find one here. Look I would stay away, try the yohimbine by itself or some carnitine and add that to your stack not this.

Overall
Thanks to Nutrex for sending it out!
  May 12, 2016

• Low Ratio
Hey whats up everyone, here we go with another bignasty review. ALWAYS a big thank you to NUTREX and the TROOP program for allowing me to review this product. Now I picked this cause to be honest i needed some BCAA's and I have always liked the black line from nutrex for the most part. So lets see how this stacked up.

L-Leucine 2.5 g
L-Isoleucine 1.25 g
L-Valine 1.25 g

Pretty standard, it didnt get a 10 from me as they didnt take any additional steps to try to add anything extra to this. Even though it is not needed it would have been nice.

Taste/Mixabilit...

L-Leucine 2.5 g
L-Isoleucine 1.25 g
L-Valine 1.25 g

Taste/Mixability/Dosing: 9

At 5 pills per serving at five Grams total this is above average as they went with the gram per pill size and is a big pill. So its really just once or twice a day serving as needed as its an above average amount per pill.

Effectiveness: 7.5

Bcaa drive uses a 2:1:1 ratio which was ok. I am not a fan of the really big 10:1:1 or 12:1:1 as around 4:1:1 is where my "sweet spot" is or where i see the most recovery help. but to my surprise this was pretty decent on normal days but on calf, quad, and lower back days it didnt really help as much as i would have liked. Most soreness was reduced to a day felt more like stiffness.

Value: 8

For about 22 bucks on average for 40 servings is pretty decent.

Side Effects 10

NONE

Conclusion: 9

Even though they used a 2:1:1 ratio i thought the results were ok. I really did like the fact they used a larger pill size so I do not have to take so many and still have a decent amount of BCAA's. Now that should be fine for most pill takers as we are used to it. New comers and people with pill taking issues should look for a capsule option. But for the rest of us i would recommend this.

Overall
Overall
6.8
3.0
Thanks to Cellucor for sending it out!
  March 1, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength Gains
  • Prop Blend
Whats up guys I have for you another BIGNASTY review. First and always foremost a huge thank you to cellucor and the troop program for allowing me the opportunity to review this. I have always liked the cellucor brand for years now. D4 was one of the first supplements I have ever used but I never got a chance to try P6. Now I know its not the same but I jumped at the chance to try this. Lets see how this one did for me.

Ingredient Profile: 7.5

Ingredient Profile: 7.5

Not off to a good start here, its a prop blend which always loses points with me but this is interesting as it uses a couple of very unique ingredients. A few I had to look up.

Ovine Placenta Powder: helps with growth
Alphasize: a unique form of choline
Zembrin: stress reducer/mild stimulant
Longifolia: sex enhancer/test booster
Ashwagandha: Vitality enhancer
Agaricus bisporus: mushroom extract, immune support
Saw Palmetto: Prostate support/test booster
Stinging nettle: Test booster

Taste/Mixability/Dosing: 9

Its a pill so no taste or mixing and with only 4 Pills once a day in the morning thats pretty good.

Effectiveness: 8

I thought this was decent here. My strength went up a bit across the board but more so with my chest and lat area. I know thats weird but I almost got back up to 315 on a flat bench in which i have not done in a long time as i really do not do flat bench anymore due to my shoulders. Also I felt bigger on this. From my legs to my arms everything looked and felt bigger, not tight but just a constant swole feel. But there was nothing really extra in the sex dept. A slight increase but nothing to write home about.

Value: 3

Wow what happened here? 140.00 was the cheapest I found. Thats just over the top, I have never spent over 90 dollars on a single supplement anywhere. Maybe its the cow placenta but this is way overpriced.

Side Effects 6.5

HOLY acne batman. I put this here instead of in the effectiveness because it was so much. I felt like I was a teen again, it was annoying to say the least. Now I know its normal with test boosters but it got out of hand. Other than that there was no real side effects.

Conclusion 6.8
There is so much potential here but the price just kills it. Even with the acne, at half the price (70.00) i would have recommended it. But as much as I liked it and how curious I am for a 2 month cycle the price just makes me lose complete interest. But hey if money is not an object to you why not. But at this price you could combine two really good test boosters to make a great stack.

Overall
Overall
6.9
Thanks to Protein Factory for sending it out!
  January 21, 2016

Cons:
Hey everyone its yet again time for another BIGNASTY review, But of course a Very big thank you to Protein Factory and The TROOP program for giving me the opportunity to review this product. This intrigued me as it can be classified as a test booster and/or a GH booster along with being a sexual aid. I am not sure what do expect going into, I am kinda of looking for a boost in strength, but lets see what happened.

Ingredient Profile 9

Now I really like how this is full disclosure, big plus in points for that.

Trimethylglycine 1g is like a form of betaine, well dosed.
Avena sativa 500mg...

Ingredient Profile 9

Now I really like how this is full disclosure, big plus in points for that.

Trimethylglycine 1g is like a form of betaine, well dosed.
Avena sativa 500mg this is really good for sex drive and for little inflammation. Even though some believe it can help with free test.
Ashwagandha 500mg a plant that has been known to help with free test.
MUIRA PUAMA 500mg this can help with GH boosting and help with sex drive.
Stinging nettle 100mg A little underdosed imo, almost 500mg is the standard but in a blend with other test boosters its not awful.
XANTHOPARMELIA 50mg this is really new to me but apparently it can help with ED.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing 6

Ok so its 6 pills 2 times a day for the first week then 3 pills a day for the next two weeks and/or 2 pills right before sexual activity. So without the need for ED its a 3 week supply. So if you fully use this products for all it can offer its less than a 3 week supply which is really not a lot. The dosing is almost like a load on the first week but nothing really weird. Also no negative taste or mixing.

Effectiveness 6

I was sadly disappointed in this product. I really didnt feel my test go up at all with this. I just didnt feel anything except a boost in muscle recovery in which I rarely got sore. Strength didnt really change Nor did any extra energy. But overall the weirdest one was no increased sex drive. Normally I always have some boost with sex drive while taking a test booster/GH products. But here it was almost the opposite, by the end of the day I was spent.

Value 7

For around 30 bucks on amazon its a really good price, but to see its full potential due to the dosing you would need 2 bottles which is just under most normal cycles and even then thats an ok price.

Side Effects 8

No real side effects here except a lack of sex drive but it was too little to blame solely on this product.

Conclusion 6.9

I was overall disappointed in this. I feel maybe it needed either a larger dose or more than a 3 week dose to make a better conclusion. Now I wouldnt say do not try it but if you do get 2 bottles as more time maybe needed. I have taken 3 week test boosters before with similar result. It is possible I was just a non responder to the ingredients in this that help with sex drive and it may work for someone else. The overall feeling of any increase in test was just not really there.

Thanks to apsu nutrition for sending it out!
  January 14, 2016

• Once A Day Use
  • Effectively Utilized
  • Low Dosages Of Enzymes And Superfoods
  • Not Stacked Like The Big Dogs
  • Underdosed Compared To Others
Hello everyone welcome to another Bignasty review. First and foremost a HUGE thanks to APSU nutrition and the TROOP program for allowing me to review this. Now I have had a lot of issues with my joints, and have to take joint supplement just to be able to lift. I have had multi/joint combos before with less than promising results. I was not expecting much walking into this one as it was just two pills. But even if it was just a little help to my joints i would be ok with it as I have to take a multi anyway right? So lets see how this stacked up.

Ingredient Profile 7

Ok I am not going to...

Ingredient Profile 7

Ok I am not going to go in detail with the multi like i normally would as it would be to long at not really needed. But over all as a multi this is below average to average at best. But they are cramming a lot in here with only 2 pills so im not going to kill them for it. Also this has full disclosure except for the fruit blend so this gets points with me here.

Fruit and Veggie Blend 250mg

Blueberry......Some other berries......and the kitchen sink. But seriously it has over forty ingredients at a 250mg amount. Which ok its odd but I assume they are going for a decent orac value which I wish I knew what that was. So except immunity and possible some minor antiinflammitory response i would not expect anymore from this blend.

Joint Support

Glucosamine 600mg about half of most offerings.
Chondrotin 300mg again about less than half of the amount needed.
MSM 100mg low amount but im glad to see it in here.
Green Tea extract 25mg (antioxident) very low but nice addition
Bentonite clay 3mg (detoxifer) again low but i see they are trying to get rid of the toxins in and around the joints.

Enzyme Complex 25mg This is really low but its in here to help with your body breaking all this down.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing 9

Look its pills but its just 2 you cant ask for less than that. Also there is no taste or mixing.

Effectiveness 7

Well I was a little sick just before I started this and I really felt this helped wipe it out in about a couple of days. But other than that it was really no difference felt from any other multi. Now as far as the Joints go It really didnt do much to help my joints but i wasnt in any extra pain either. It looks like it helped me stay average which is not bad in my book for something that is not directly a pure joint supplement but an add on.

Value 8.5

At about 20 bucks for a month supply that not bad at all. Its very hard to find something in this price range.

Side Effects=10

No side effects shown.

Conclusion= 8

Ok well overall I thought this was.........ok. Everything here was a bit underdosed even though all the added blends did attempt to do the same thing. I would recommend this to People who's diets are a above average and just need that little boost from a daily multi. I would not suggest this as a joint supplement at all. I think it is a great addition to a complete joint support blend. But if you have a bit of a nagging pain or stiffness or very minor cracking this would be worth a try. My advice is to take 3 a day instead of 2 as the numbers just make more sense that way. Sure it brings it down to a 20 day supply but for 20 bucks why not.

Overall
Thanks to Primeval Labs for sending it out!
  December 31, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Recovery
  • A Bit Pricey
HEY GUYS, Another Bignasty review here. A HUGE thanks to Primeval Labs and the TROOP program for allowing me to review this product. What made me want to try this product is the recovery and anti inflammation it may provide. The strength and size is ok as Im happy where im at but to speed up my recovery time is much needed. Also the fact that this is non hormonal and toxic free as well i was sold ASAP.

Ingredient Profile 9

Its just the one ingredient so theres little to complain or praise here as im not sure something like bio pepprine would even aid this.

Laxogenin 20mg, a non hormona...

Laxogenin 20mg, a non hormonal plant steraol

Taste/Mixability/Dosing 9

No taste or mix as its a pill, i took the 3 pills twice a day dose which is a tad annoying as it can be done in one pill. but its fine by me as its dosed for a range of users so I understand.

Effectiveness 8.5

Ok here is the deal, I actually got bigger on this product....... thats a BIG surprise to me. i just felt fuller all the time and after workouts the swole was on another level. Strength was noticeable but nothing to write home about. 10lbs average across the board and around 25lbs for legs. The recovery was decent still felt sore but nothing that serious. Now the one disappointment was the inflammation. it was still there as bad as ever, there was no noticeable improvement at all.

Value 8

45 dollars on average is normally ok for a combo product but for a single ingredient is a bit high even though yes i know the ingredient is in and of itself costly.

Side Effects 9

No real side effects, My urination did increase a tad on this but nothing that concerned me.

Conclusion 8.5

I was really shocked on how much i liked this product. i felt swole and pumped almost constantly. Now the strength was a nice plus and the recovery was a decent help. But i was looking forward to some joint relief that never showed up. With that said i would recommend this to give it a try, especally if you are on a plateau. I will be trying this again.

Overall
Thanks to Cellucor for sending it out!
  December 26, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Quality Ingredients
  • 10 Day Supply
Hey everyone time for another bignasty review. Now a HUGE thanks to Cellucor and the troop program for allowing me to review this. As some of you know I have had a problem in the past losing weight since i started lifting. Since I am always looking for an edge I always try something new and different. Most stimulant based fat burners have not done much at all, So this should be interesting.

Ingredient Profile=8

Ingredient Profile=8

CLA: 1.7 grams, I used to go with 2 grams a day and some people have taken more than that. But at least they tried to put in a good amount here. just a bit short of 2g. It would have been nice.

STIMULANT FREE TONING BLEND: 1014mg : ( a prop blend,

L-CARNITINE TARTRATe: ? Well most People know this is one of my favorite supplements. So many benefits but only at a high amount of minimum of 1g per day. Unfortunately due to this prop blend im not sure how much is in this.

RAZBERI-K RASPBERRY KETONES: ? Most studies show best amount to be 100-200mg but again its a blend so i cant tell.

SLIMPRO: ? This one is new to me and I had to look it up, its a fish protein extract that is supposed to help regulate food intake. Thats interesting as I believe I have never had anything like it before.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing= 8

Its a soft gel so no taste. At max dose this is 3 pills twice a day. A tad annoying but its expected with the cla involved.

Effectiveness= 7

This was really hard to rate. I saw a little less than 2lbs give or take of weightloss. The problem is at max dose this is only a ten day supply which is not really enough to make a complete accurate assumption. On top of that ingredients like Carnitine and CLA take a bit of awhile themselves to see a good weightloss amount.

Value=5

At a range of 30-35 dollars online for only a ten day supply is a bit too much. Even though they are using a good quality carnitine the amount is not disclosed so you are not sure.

Side Effects=10

No side effects to speak of

Conclusion=7.5

Ok overall I really like this product. The ingredients used are solid and have good quality and the idea is very sound. But being a prop blend looses some points with me. With all that aside its the value that hurts this product. At 30 dollars for max dose of ten days thats 90 dollars a month with in my opinion 2 months needed on this to see really good results its over 150 dollars on a great sale. I do believe if taken for 2 months you will see quality weightloss not just water weight. Now I have made my own blend of something similar to this awhile ago and had great results. So I would only recommend this if you have money to burn or your really stuck weight wise and are willing to spend the money this could be the break you need.

Thanks to Performax Labs for sending it out!
  November 28, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mood Enhancing
  • Not Enough Energy
Whats up guys yet another Bignasty review! I have always struggled with my weight over the years while trying to gain muscle. This is the hardest thing to do IMO. So its easy to say that i have tried a lot of brands. Lets see how this one stacks up.

Ingredient Profile: 8

While i was impressed by the ingredients in this product this was still in a prop blend which i never like.

EuphoraMax: 335mg
N-phenethyldimethylamine HCL - a product for focus that has little studies but it has been in a few products. (amount not disclosed)
B-phenylethylamine HCL- An influencer of dopamine this can al...

Ingredient Profile: 8

EuphoraMax: 335mg
B-phenylethylamine HCL- An influencer of dopamine this can also help with mood. (amount not disclosed)
Selaginella Tamariscina- At a 20% Amentoflavone its basically a fat blocker. (amount not disclosed)
Hordenine HCL- A metabolizer (amount not disclosed)
95% Forksolin- This impressed me as I have never seen this high of a percentage before but since its listed last in a blend I have no idea of the amount used : (

ThermoMax: 275mg (amounts not disclosed)
Caffeine- We all know,
Higenamine- Another stimulant
Rauswocline extract- Similar to yohimbe.
Caspicum Annuum- Thermogenisis support

Black pepper extract 5mg- Absorbtion support.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing: 9

At 1 pill 2x a day this is pretty average. Its capsules so there was no taste.

Effectiveness: 6

Ok overall I lost 2lbs while on this. Even though that is not a lot it was still a loss. I really felt no energy here but that could be due to my high tolerance for stimulants. The mood enhancing I never really notice in most products but here I felt a slight difference.

Value: 7

At around 33 bucks on avg this is about average now a days. Which is still a full months supply.

Side Effects: 10

No side effects to be had.

Conclusion: 7

I was a little disappointed here. I did like most things about this product. The Ingredients, serving size, and the idea behind it seem pretty solid but it just didnt add up. To me it felt like too little, maybe upping the doses by a 1/3 to almost double may help as this seemed underwhelming or I could have been a non responder. Now I did lose a couple of pounds here which is good, but at over 30 dollar price tag it may not have been enough.

Thanks to PharmaFreak for sending it out!
  October 22, 2015

• Good Recovery At 2 Scoops
  • Has L-Carnitine L-Tartrate
  • Underdosed
Hey everyone! Are you ready for another bignasty review? Well too bad your getting it anyway. Huge thanks for Pharmafreak and the Troop program for allowing me to review this. Now amino acid supplements have been a staple in my stack for years now. With that said i have tried a lot different brands, so lets see how this one stacks up. Even though 2 scoops a day is recommended i am reviewing this as one scoop.

Ingredient Profile= 7

BCAA: 3.3g at a 45:30:25 Ratio? which is odd, more like 3:2:1.6 ratio, either way its still a bit underdosed.

L-Glutamine: 2g This is a little low as 5g is ...

Ingredient Profile= 7

L-Glutamine: 2g This is a little low as 5g is the optimal amount.

L-Carnitine L-Tartrate: 1.4 g Ok this is very nice, way over what the avg company puts in. And a very good form to boot.

L-Theanine: 100mg this is a standard amount for muscle relaxation.

AstraGin: 5mg prop blend : ( but this is supposed to be for absorbtion with that in mind for the amounts.
Panax ginseng: ? (3mg ?) good for muscle energy but underdosed. But good choice on the form.
Astragalus: ? (2mg ?) immune and focus support but again underdosed.

Taste/Mixability: 9

i received the blue raspberry flavor which i normally do not like. But this tasted awesome and mixed very well. Even at 2 scoops the taste and mixing was done very well.

Effectiveness:8

Overall this worked pretty well. at one scoop it was pretty avg with nothing to write home about but at 2 scoops i was very pleased. little to no soreness or doms. During workout energy was slightly improved.

Value:5

Umm yeah this is the problem here. At 40 dollars a tub this is pricey as is for a amino acid supplement. AND for this to be decently dosed you would need 1.5 scoops minimum or 2 scoops optimally. which would really make this 13-18 doses which is aweful.

Side Effects: ?
Not sure and doubt it was from this but i pee'd a lot while on this.

Conclusion: 7

This is a pretty good product, kind of an out of the box approach towards amino acids. I really liked it and though it was a good product as long as you use 2 scoops especially with almost 3g of carnitine at that amount. And i dont even care about the BCAA ratio as it was close to what i like anyway. But the Price was a bit much to begin with at one scoop but to take it at 1.5-2 scoops its just way over priced even with the added carnitine. Good product if you have the funds but if not there are other options.

Overall
Thanks to 5% Nutrition for sending it out!
  October 1, 2015

• Solid Ingredient List
  • Fully Disclosed
  • Solid Profile
  • 9 Pills A Day
  • Some Ingredients Underdosed.
  • Lacking Some Ingredients Common To This Category
Yet Another BigNasty review! First and foremost a BIG thanks to the guys at 5% nutrition and the TROOP program for allowing me to review this. Now what made me interested in this product was the amount of different categories this product can fall into. I wasnt in the biggest need for a post cycle therapy but still needed a good detox and liver cleanse product.

Ingredient Profile: 9

OK wow, this is one of the most insane profiles i have ever seen. Its like a wall of a vitamin store here. And most of them have the right amounts if not more. only a few are a little under dosed. Now i am not going to break down every ingredient as i will be here all day lol but i will grade each category. but most importantly it is fully disclosed! which this company does not normally do.

Vitamins: 8 pretty standard for an uptake profile. The 800 D is a nice touch along with 30mg zinc.
Vitamin D - 800 IU
Vitamin B6 - 30 mg
Magnesium - 50 mg
Zinc - 30 mg
Selenium - 70 mcg

Liver Support: 10 really nice here, the milk thistle is average but the NAC sells it, this is normally pretty pricey just by itself. And the glutathione is a bit under dosed but not really needed.
N-Acetyl Cystine - 1,000 mg
Milk Thistle Powder - 600 mg
L-Glutathione - 30 mg

Heart Support: 9.5 another great blend. all average or better except garlic (but its still a good amount) and the coq10 is very low especially not being the unbiquinol form.
Hawthorn Berry Powder - 1,100 mg
Alpha-Lipoic Acid - 400 mg
Garlic Extract - 300 mg
Dimagesnium Malate - 250 mg
Ubidecarenone - 25 mg

Prostate Support: 10 again both avg to above avg. this is pretty much a supplement product by itself.
Saw Palmetto Powder - 1,000 mg
Pygeum Extract - 625 mg

Kidney Support: 9 a nice addition, goldenseal could be a bit better. but this also can help your immune system so its good.
Cordyceps Sinensis - 500 mg

Skin Support: 8 this is ok, to me its not really needed, burdock root and seabuckthorn would have been better but if you break out during your cycle i guess this can be beneficial.
Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate - 300 mg
Selenium Glycinate Chelate - 7,000 mcg

Dosing: 6

so this is the obvious problem with this product. its 3 pills 3 times a day for a total 9 pills WOW! but to be honest what do you expect. with this amount of supplements it can not be helped. Now they could have put these in liquid gels which would reduce the number to maybe six. Just a thought.

Effectiveness: 8

ok this is hard to gauge as you really do not see much happening. i had my blood pressure taken pre and post and it was a hair better but it was not bad to begin with. My skin is not bad for the most part so i only noticed a little less pimples but its never bad. Now for the detox side i only noticed a bit more volume in my urine and stool but only for the first few days.

Value: 10

OK this is great. for only 35 dollars average this is well worth it. Its decent as a PCT, BUT to me this product shines as a general health and wellness product. If you bought each category by itself you would spend double if not more.

Side Effects: 9

No real side effects. A bit of an extra bowel movement in the beginning but not bad.

Conclusion: 8.7

I really like this product. As a PCT i think it is decent as it could use some good test boosters. BUT as a cleanse/detox/cardiovascular/Prostate etc etc etc this is great. Middle age men and older should use this, even if you are not cycling this is very beneficial to those who take a lot of supplements like proteins and boosters or have general heart concerns. This along with *all day you may* is like half a vitamin store lol. I would recommend anyone to take this like twice a year just for its health benefits alone. Plus like i said its a good addition to a pct but the 9 pills 3 times a day is annoying and can be worked around if they did it in a liquid gel or just a liquid. But if you are a supplement taker pills should be a every day thing and it really didnt bother me.