agedrocker

• Reputation is somewhat low. (+11)
  • Was an active member for 2 months, but hasn't been online since July, 2013
  • Member has only posted 2 reviews
  • Low community participation

Reviews by agedrocker

May 21, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Libido
This the second testosterone booster I have tried. I at first did not know I needed one as I have a wife 20 years younger than me and we have a very active sex life. My first try was Triazole by Driven Sports. I took a full bottle as the instructions said but I did not notice a physical change however there was a mental change due possibly to the fact "I was taking a testosterone booster", probably fueled by magazine hype. This brand was recommended by a local bodybuilding supplement shop as they were out of A-HD which is the one I wanted to try.
I wanted something with Tribulus terrestris...
I wanted something with Tribulus terrestris in it after reading much literature on the effectiveness of this herb as far as boosting test levels. The sales rep did tell me that the higher the saponin level, the more pure and concentrated the ingredient. ( Also, after moving to Idaho a few years ago I discovered that the weeds covering my back yard which were called "Goat Heads", very painful to step on by the way, were actually Tribulis terrestris.)
After doing some research I found that ProSource Androtest Extreme has 80% Saponins which is the highest I could find so I decided to order a bottle.
I took it exactly like the instructions recommended, 4 weeks on, 1 week off. After finishing the bottle, I can honestly say that there were a few mornings that I woke up with my Johnson standing at attention which is exiting when your 60 years old. I also noticed that my workouts were more intense and my muscle mass was starting to increase, this is continuing my weight workouts of 3 times a week for 2 hours a session.
I have since finished off another bottle with very satisfying results. The only draw back is the price of 60 bucks a bottle, but it is definitely worth it when I can afford it.

May 17, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Very Effective
  • A Lot Better Focus
  • Clean Feeling Of Energy
    I saw Jack3D advertised in mags a few times and decided to give it a try. After testing my reaction to it on the first few doses, I found I could do a full scoop with no side effects. I expected a caffeine high, but what I felt was just an intense focus and energy level. I have gone through 2 jars of it and did not notice that I had to increase the dose to get the same effect.
    Last month a friend recommended C4 so I thought I would try it. It was no way near as effective for me as Jack3D. As soon as I finish the jar I am going back to the Jack. I workout 1 1/2 to 2 hours every other day and I find that the Jack carries me through it just fine. I am considering trying some BCAA's during the sets just to replenish the muscles.
    As I said I have not tried very many yet, but it's hard spending hard earned money on advertising hype when I've found something that works for me.