Yoshio

• Low community participation

Reviews by Yoshio

February 23, 2014

• Not A Big Pump
This reviews a little late but it has to be said.
There comes a time in the supplement game when one product stands out and can either accelerate or burn out in controversy. Mr. Hyde is the one that excels and remains on store shelves (with a minor subtraction of 1,3) and satisfies any stim junkies needs.

This reviews a little late but it has to be said.

Price: I paid a solid $25 for a 20 serving tub. I wasn't looking for a long term stay with this so the 20 serving is a god send. Also I simply cut the scoops in half and stack it with Jekyll. So with careful conserving I can make this last a good 30 sessions. Not a bad deal in my opinion.

Mixability: The powder has no thick clumps or nothing dense that'll sing. Pure powder that'll blend beautifully to the shake of your shaker cup. No worries here.

Taste: I got Fruit Punch, it's a classic choice and safe if your not comfortable with new flavors. They have watermelon but I don't like watermelon in general. And might I say the taste is the best of all categories in my opinion! Reason being is that it tastes like red sweettart! No after taste or chemical taste, just a sweet drink you could down all day!

Effects: First 10 minutes I feel the caffeine rush hit me like a ton of bricks!!! 400 mg per scoop people, this is no joke. The energy rush will wake you up and make it your life mission to get into the gym! I was however sensitive to the stims so the first try I felt jittery and shaky but I grooved into it slowly and now it's all in control.
The focus will set in but not a tunnel vision kind of deal, just a simple "get the job done" mentality.
I stayed in the gym an extra hour making a new excuse to work another muscle so my arm day turned to shoulder day and ab day and a little legs too. Yeah, it's that much energy!
The pumps felt a little lacking on the side. I broke new PRs, but didn't get that swole feeling (unless I threw in Jekyll).

The pre is solid, it's just for those who have high tolerance that it's more suited for. I do want to note that I lost some hunger after taking this so if your bulking, just a word to the wise.

If you purchase this I recommend the Jekyll stack. These two Pre really pack the punch of a lifetime. It's pump, energy, focus and endurance that last enough time for you to break records. If your in the market looking for something new, head down for Hyde. There are no regrets with this little guy!

November 30, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Decent Taste
  • Good Pump
  • Boosted Endurance
  • No Crash
  • Clean Energy
  • Lean Mass Boost
    Ok well Superpump Max... it is a classic! It's one of those old huge jarred PWO's and not a small concentrated PWO. In my book I would prefer that than concentrate. Was it amazing? Bad? Well let's discuss it.

Ingredients: Ok this is a couple blends in so be warned. The ingredients are plentiful which explains why it is so much powder and guaranteed not be a filler prop. But it's got your vitamins, phosphorous, magnesium, caffeine. Basically basic Pwo stuff for they're 16g a scoop jar.

Price: I got this for 25 Since I had a 5 dollar offf coupon at Vitamin Shoppe. For 40 scoops I feel I got a good value.

Mix: Ok this is what I call Talcum Powder. Soft and will smoke up by the slightest brush of air so open it slowly or else you'll get residue everywhere. Besides that it will mix good.

Taste: I got Pink Lemonade.. It's ok, sorta. It was not a chore as much as it was a small task. Bluntly I can stomach it but it's stale pink lemonade if that makes sense.

Effects: Directions say 2 scoops max. So I took 1 and a half of it. You will feel the caffeine in there and get a nice little focus in there. For a back day it was very nice. I didn't have the best workout of my life but I had a smooth progressive workout with a good pump over the days. I did go up 10lbs on dead lifting and squats which was pretty great!! It had that good feeling in there, not euphoric but I guess a good assurance of yourself.
    Oh I did have to take a restroom break now and then. But caffeine does that to people. It wasn't bad I mean I'd get that out the way and my workouts felt smoother from a empty stomach. Haha.

Last thoughts: This PWO has been out awhile and I love Gaspari!! There products payoff! Did this one do it? In a matter of sense yeah I can not say this was a bad buy. For beginners I'd reccomend this. It's smooth like I said in the beginning!

So this concludes my review. I could improve on some parts of the review but I'm learning along the way. If any questions are needed please do ask! Thank you!

August 11, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Amazing Focus
    • No Beta Alanine
    Well here we are again in another review of the infamous PWO's. Recently Gaspari released some new supps as well as a new design for their products which I think looks more slick and presentable. Along with their new supps they released Superdrive. Now we all know Gaspari is honest with their products and always producing results. But alas, Superdrive gave me high hopes, skepticism and left me with a curiosity to where PWO's are now heading. I wasn't satisfied nor disappointed. But let's evaluate here.

Ingredients: Here's what stirred me, I really never read any of these ingredients before. I'm more accustomed so seeing Beta Alanine, Caffeine, Tyrosine and that sort. All I could pick up was that each scoop had 250mg of caffeine. I felt cautious about these ingredients but soon understood it was like with the Craze blend.

Taste: I chose Kiwi Strawberry and I loved it! A 10 on that one. We're too accustomed to Fruit Punch or Lemonade or Grape. This flavor tasted exactly like Strawberries and Kiwi!

Mix: A good shake will get you good. Don't let it settle cause you'll get your usual specs left behind.

Effects: Alright I took 1.5 scoops to be safe on the caffeine. I myself, like many others have a caffeine addiction and tolerance so I rounded maybe 400mg off of those scoops.
    I enter the gym and get my warm up going on. I feel the rush from the caffeine hit and also... a strong sense of focus arising in me. During my Lat Pulldown I studied myself and my movements and paid attention to the details of my motion. Totally weird to me but paid off today reminding me how after years of working out my form got soft. I counted every bit of my workout and corrected motion. So focus was what I suppose Superdrive wanted to give us.
    I will admit I did feel to jittered from the caffeine. I mean 250mg in one little scoop is too much for us since we all want to take more then one scoop. (Unless it's Hyde)
    I will say however I was disappointed by the fact their was only the caffeine and focus. No pump or beta tingle going on. I got used to those feelings and I for one love it. So that's why I had to knock it down a peg on the ratings.
    I left the gym satisfied but not excited to try it again.

Caution: I did feel a headache taking the products due to their caffeine. I tried going 2 scoops and after not taking it a while I did notice headaches.

Overall: Gaspari did give us a choice to either by the 20 serving or 60 serving. I got the 20 since I don't like rushing into new products and spending money on disappointments. So thanks Gaspari on that. I have almost 1/3 of the jar left seeing as I'd rather save it for a rainy day or something. I personally wanted the pump and beta alanine in their and maybe I would have been happier but as stated before it's not for everyone.
    So Superdrive, try the 20 servings first and see how you feel. I look forward to everyone's thoughts and opinions on this product soon.

June 2, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Very Effective
    • No Fillers
    • Taste Wasnt To Bad
    • Quality/price Ratio
    • Minimal Ingredients
    • A Lot Better Focus
    • Awesome Price
    • Big Pumps
    • Unreal Energy
    • Be Careful
    • Assess Your Tolerance
    • Addicting?
    Well I know I am a couple years late to this party but I feel before I take the last of the Jack3d available I should give it a proper review and farewell to the controversial product. I have taken this around countless times, taken 4 tubs over two-three years. I can't say I haven't been disappointed by it.

Value: Well I've payed 30$ to 25$ so this is the cheapest supp I've bought in awhile and for 45 scoops? Sounds alright by me. If you're like me taking one and half scoops then it'll last a good while.

Ingredients: Ok the 1,3 is no stranger to anyone. Caffeine, Beta Alanine a few minor ingredients as well in a blend. I can't say much other then that blends never tell you how much you're getting so unless you make this stuff I have no clue how much is in it.

Taste/Mixability: I've had lemon-lime, watermelon, and fruit punch. They taste like sour gatorades which isn't a bad thing at all. The mix well just shake it well because that mini residue is in ther so other than that it's alright.

Effect: Takes about 15-20 minutes to kick and you will feel it. The Beta overtakes your body like no other and the caffeine rushes through you like it's your own blood. The 1,3 plays a key role here, the whole feel good and pumped feeling is contributed from it.

Overall: Well everyone has taken this product so I can't act like I know secrets about it. I'm gonna keep it simple and short. Jack3d has been a big name and supp in our stock and we all have a little bit of memory for this stuff. If you can get one of the last containers of it then my advice make it last. We're not gonna see one like this in awhile.

May 25, 2013

• Good Focus
    • Increased Strength
    • Effective
    • Could Help Plateaus
    • Spicy
    IT's been a good couple years since I had something with a clean feeling. We all tried the best and worst supps. Highs and lows we all find that little container of powder we just have to hold on and remember. Is Platinum Pre on that list? I dare say yes.

I have had my eye on this for almost half a year since it made it's way onto the shelves. We all know Optimum is trusted in all their supps. Now hearing of a pre that has it's share of stims compared to their Amino drink? Curiosity always peaks at these times when it comes to Pre-workouts and this really met my expectations. Let's now begin with a firsthand experience buying, trying, and applying this product.

Price: I payed a solid 35 dollars for this at the Vitamin Shoppe. For 30 servings it feels a little like a rip but I am a quality over quantity man. So for a little extra cash you can be assured no gimmicks.

Ingredients: I'm still new with identifying every ingredient in the profile but L-Citruline, Beta Alanine and Caffeine are the main ingredients as well as a phyto blend for flavor and most importantly their is capsicum. That right there will make you ask "Is it gonna be spicy?" The profile looks clean well at least more clean than older products under FDA fire.

Taste/Mixability: I got the punch flavor. Ok the capsicum kinda kills it. It'll be a sweet/sour/spicy taste. Well here in the border we live off spices so it didn't bother me. Sadly though the first time I tried it there was a scratch in my throat that was a little cut and pouring that capsicum made my day all the more better. So flavor is like a 7/10 It's not a chore nor a pleasure.
    Did it mix? Of course! Minus the capsicum crystals which can be easily stirred in before the last gulp.

Effects: Oh this is a good part. Within the first 15 minutes I could feel the Beta on my face. I welcome that tingle, gives me irritation which gets me a little mad for the weights. Then the caffeine runs smoothly in my warm up. The music is amplified and I begin to mentally prepare the workout. During the workout I feel a satisfying job being done. Sufficient pump plus a slow burning clean rush reminds me to appreciate the feeling of working out and keeping form. Chest and back day. Really amplified muscles and gave me a extra ten pounds to my max outs. I must say I can not stress the key word here: CLEAN. We end the day and as I am coming down to a cool down I have no angered jitters, no 1,3 feeling of a cracked out meat head. Slow dying rush and rising satisfaction washes over me in an awesome wave. OH! One more thing, I have a tendency to crush the capsicum in my mouth. Why? I read somewhere a long time ago spices like Capsicum give you a boost in the gym. I would bite the crystal and let the spice burn up my tongue sending me into a rage that I must say pays off with well controlled volumes of cold clean water.

Results: I have enjoyed the results of lasting in my cardio runs and lasting longer on my sets by adding more and more reps. A valued effect.

Overall: Let me give you another idea. My diet recently became fixed and clean. Simple clean diet like paleo, veggies, chicken and fruit mixed with multi-vitamins and fish oils as well as protein (Mainly from the foods I don't wanna rely on my powder too much)I weighed in at 180 now I weighed in at 184 plus a noticeable definition that got me considering cutting soon.

Too me this one hit it out the ball park. I would recommend it and buy it again. I feel like I got my moneys worth and say thank you to ON for actually sparking what I see as a new step towards putting honesty and integrity in their products. Thank you for your time and I hope you give this supp a shot.

January 14, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Incredible Mental Stimulation
    • Great Vascularity
    • Insane Pumps
    • No Crash
    • No Upset Stomach
    • Tunnel Vision
    • Small Serving Size
    • Seemingly Unlimited Endurance
    • Insane Focus
    • Hard Time Sleeping
    • Dry Mouth
    • Awkward Aftertaste
    Ok, Craze as we know has had a lot of fame over the time. From it's effects to it's flavor to it's sketchy blend. Then again all PWO's that make a killing have something someone doesn't like. Anyway I gave this a shot since I heard all this hype and saw no 1,3 in it. After a good long study in the gym with this little guy I feel ready to present my 2 cents on this new beauty.

Mixability: I'm gonna knock it down a peg because of the artificial colorings. You can see a stream of purple blue going down the shaker cup when you mix it. Also, a little tiny bit of residue can be seen if you don;t give it a good couple shakes.

Taste: I was oh so lucky to get the flavor of Grape. Let me be clear I hate grape flavored anything. But, I had to swallow my pride since it was the only flavor at the time. Nothing fancy or sweet, just chug it and move on.

Ingredients: Well it's a blend so I won't go deep into it, I'll leave that to your research and time.

Stack: Ok I never done this but I started stacking before workouts with Craze and a bit of Creatine Mono, Beta Alanine, AAk-G mixed together or stack it with one or two pills of Astravar for the N.O. effect. Either one, I simply get sick pumps and great gains especially arms day and leg day! So Stacking it is my thing, you don;t have to do it I just like intensifying the matters.

Effect: Ok after drinking this I took some time going to the gym to get a good digest on it. 15 minutes comes and I feel a sense of euphoric positive vibe. Then 25 minutes into my warm up I don't think of fatigue or when to stop. I keep going and going until I feel that I did enough, or completed my planned out workout. I honestly feel it could be like 1,3 sometimes but this is different I don't have a dirty chemical feeling since this stuff will flush out over time. Cardio wise I have not tried it since I'm just bulking for now but I have noticed gains in every bit I do. Plus the tunnel vision focus intensifies everything so I don;t just sit there wandering about. I take this and I wanna work for my body!

Cost: I got this for 30$. Some say that's too much but hey I don't complain. I usually stick to one or one and a half a scoop plus my stack so I don't overboard it. I've had it since November and it still lasted a good amount of time. So I feel I got my moneys worth and more.

Dreams?: Ok There has been rumours that you get wild and crazy dreams from this stuff. I had some weird dreams here and there but besides that I can't really say it's Craze considering how wild my imagination can be at times. Also Don;t take it at night before bed, you will be awake for awhile so caution.

Overall: Craze really blew me away. First it was N.O. Xplode making the scene, the Jack3d then after a slew of PWO's here and there, Craze makes a kick from underground into our shaker cups. I do plan on purchasing this again in the future in a different flavor so if your ever in the market and want something different, Craze is right for you.

October 10, 2012

• Great Results
    • Tastes Great
    • Aggression
    • Horrible Taste
    Alright well this is my second jar, I just never reviewed the first tub. I bought the first tub almost a year back and I'm almost finished with this tub. Alright besides that, I have to say after 2 years of experimenting with various supplements (Jack3d, C4, N.O. XPLODE, N.O. Shotgun, PWR, Noxipro, etc.) 1.M.R. is one of those products you don't want to buy tub, after tub. This is what I like to think as "the secret weapon" after you get tired of the 1,3 DMAA. So enough chit chat and lets get down to the reviews. Hope you enjoy. Feel free to ask anything afterward.

Price: Well I bought t...

Price: Well I bought this for I believe 27 dollars from my local supplement shop. So I felt ok with that considering there's not so much servings.

Serving: Ok one scoop is more than enough ok! Don't be the hero and try 2 or 3 ok! The scoop size is reasonable so just one scoop please. Like the directions say 1 scoop. it's 28 servings, so it should last a month or 2 if you discipline yourself.

Mixability: This stuff mixes nice and smooth, maybe a little residue if you don't give it a good shake.

Taste: Ok well I had Fruit Punch and Blue rasberry. Did not enjoy it. You taste the fruit but there's an after taste that reminds me of cardboard. Which is funny cause the powder is brown like cardboard!But just bare the taste cause the effect is worth it.

Effect: Ok well I had an empty stomach when I took it so I got the whole potent effect. First 10 minutes I felt the tingle in my ears. Not a strong needle feel so thank god. 20 minutes after consumption, doing deadlifts. Went full blast on that, even made a new max out. From there on breathing is easier, focus is 100%. Music on blast makes the scene perfect. Overall I had a good workout that exhausted me out. I loved the fact I didn't feel like pins were stabbing me. I don't know whether that's
    supposed to happen. There was no crash for me so I felt ok. In fact I felt so good I finished all my homework in college and felt good through out the whole day.

Value: For me paying 27$ for a one scoop killer was perfect. Word of advice the caffiene is high so don't try going on sugar after. Believe me I was drained at the end of the day.

Overall: I know I didn't go into the formula since 1.M.R. changed it to a new set of ingredients. I did look up videos so don't feel I just made a random assumption. But, if you see this in the market I urge you to try it. I had some good workouts and felt great right after. It will probably be on sale if your lucky.

Thank you for your time, again feel free to ask anything I did not cover.

September 5, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Focus
    • No Crash
    • No Jitters
    • Tastes Amazing
    • Amazing Focus
    • Not Quite As Many Servings As Your Average Brand
    Ok guys, well I'm sure many of us were excited for this little guy to come on the shelves after hearing about the 1,3 banning. I for one was ready to snag every last jar of Jack3d before that. Just kidding, but seriously I must say USP did give me a good impression on the Micro PWO. I bought it from my local supplement dealer I mean shop. I got it at a high price where after I found out it was cheaper. I didn't mind but in these times it matters. Anyway I say this to you with advice. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE SIZE. It will fit the palm of your hand but in it is what I believe a spark of change in the PWO market. Let's dig in.

Mixability: Smoothly dissolved like any powder with hardly any residue left in. So one to two shakes and drink. You just need 4 to 6 ounces so it's a quick sip.

Taste: Ok it says Fruit Punch but I taste Brisk Pink Lemonade... I don't know if that is just me being crazy or maybe I tasted too many PWO's. But the great thing is that it goes down so good you want more!

Effect: Ok now the juicy stuff! Around 15 to 20 minutes of consumption (on an empthy stomach) I was expecting the tingling sensation followed by the usual cracked out feeling. But, the new formula shut me up when I didn't feel any tingle. Now that shocked me, almost all our PWO's have a tingle or shock in our system.
    So after the no tingling feeling around another 10 minutes I hit the weights after a quick jog. From there it was leg day so Squats and Leg Press to max. What I noticed wasn't any jitter or pump or rage mode feeling but simply, Clean energy with a good set of focus in my mindset.
    Now let me elaborate on my feeling, I squatted a pyramid program provided by my coach for lifting. So throughout it I kept up my repetitions and sets, I had complete focus on the squat, form and weight. Every push felt like I was on my own but the "clean energy feeling is what's kicking in keeping me in the game.
    After that I went on to Leg Press and my little walk to the station was simply my mind already knowing what to do, how many, at what speed, etc. So the gym time was only gym time, not wonder about life and stare at girls time. No, Micro made me do work.
    Now the energy will wear off like any other PWO but the focus will stay in effect so your boost is gone but your heads still in the game.
    I didn't really get into heavier weight since I'm following into a certain program as I said earlier. But I used a good amount for legs considering it's a pretty damn stong muscle or muscles pardon.
    After that I felt clean, i had no crashes or comedowns or any thing of that sort. Only focus and positive attitude towards working out.

Pump: Ok so there wasn't really a pump for me, only energy which was fine by me. I lasted longer in the gym rather than going all out until I can't walk anymore. SO not much a pump only energy. And, that to me was a good thing.

Overall: I did enjoy this, USP gave me something different, a good bang for your buck if your not into the whole jittery cracked out feeling. I saw this as a new line of PWO that will soon be marketed by many companies but Micro will be one of the first in my books (unless there's a PWO like this I don't even know). If your in the market, try it, and I'm sure you won't be dissapointed.

Thank you for your time and please if you have any questions or concerns that I did not answer please by all means ask :)

March 8, 2012

• 1 Scoop Only
      Well to start off I love this new non-stim product. My friend recommended it to me since I was trying to cycle the stims out. I was a bit skeptical since I never heard of this pre workout but I decided for the price I had nothing to lose. So heres the breakdown.

Taste: I got Berry, now honestly the flavor is sweet, kinda like juice. So I had no problem drinking this at all, in fact I liked it.

Mixability: Now this is the only downside, It kinda clumps in the water, so make sure you shake this really good and all should be well.

Effect: 1 scoop is all it takes and its really small s...

Effect: 1 scoop is all it takes and its really small so you have alot left. I expected the "needle feeling" or tingling from this but in fact it was more the "awake alert" feeling which surprised me ALOT. It felt like a clean energy and no jitters or over pumped feeling. I felt good the whole workout and once I finished I finished hard and fast in the gym. I felt awake and ready for the next workout. So this is something to keep in mind if your cycling out.

Workout: It kicked in the second I entered the gym so I entered ready to move some pounds and moving pounds is what I did, I noticed a bit of gains that kept me going and ended with a 2 mile run. And after that I still felt awake. No tired worn out feeling, i actually wanted to spend the night there.

Value: I got it for 30 dollars so it was kinda a deal really thinking it would be like 40 or 50 dollars at your local supplement shop. So this is a must if budgeting.

Overall what started as a risk ended with surprising yet pleasing results. I had no problems with this product at all one bit so I would STRONGLY recommend this product if looking for something new. I hope this helps :D

July 17, 2011

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Strong Pre-workout
      • Mental Focus
      • Good To Stack With Other Ctd Sups.
      • Massive Vein Defintion!
      • Strong Endurance
      • Boost Like No Other
      • Okay Taste
      • Hard Time Leaving The Gym
      What's there to say about this product that I cant say. I purchased this at a local supplement shop (since they all have good prices and products that actually work). And also purchased at a risk since i never heard of this product. But The second i gulped down the "okay taste" of grape, I had a feeling this would pay off and after it kicked in, it did. Energy and mental focus came into play. I stuck through each workout till I burned out the muscle and kept going.

Strength: Increased like no other pre-workout I had taken including jack3d. I reached a new limit on my bicep that day which was proof enough.

Endurance: Even when my muscle were giving out I still added weight to were amzingly I kept going.

Taste: Well if you like the taste of cough medicine than it's fine. I had my share of pre workouts that tasted nasty and this one isnt bad as the others.

Price: Well they sold it to me for 40 but I didnt pay. But maybe a price change would be nice.

Mixability: No clumps or anything. All dissolved in seconds.

Overall: Im glad I bought this product. I found that theirs more better pre workouts than mainstream companies. So far strenght increase and muscle MASS show up. IF you ask me if you have the money I insist you try this.