Wrestler152

• Was an active member for 4 years, but hasn't been online since February, 2014

Reviews by Wrestler152

September 17, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Solid Strength Gains
  • Cool Can?
  • Makes You Feel Like The Alpha Dog
  • Increased Appetite.
  • Solid Weight Gains
  • Not Enough Packs For The Price
  • Not Enough Packs Per Can
Theres a lot of contusion on this product so ill try to elaborate as much as possible.

Intro: This product is meant for weight/strength gains. Its not a T Booster or anything of that nature.

Strength: 7/10
This was the best part of the product, i constantly increased my numbers on this. Yes, i was running the BP when i took this but so was my brother and percentage wise i was passing him a lot quicker.(he wasnt taking this) Check my old log for numbers etc.

Weight Gain: 7/10
I gained about 7lb on this, but keep in mind my training and excess calories also contributed.

"Fulln...

Strength: 7/10

Weight Gain: 7/10

"Fullness": 8/10
I hate this term, but it defintely applys here i looked pumped 24/7 on this i dont know why i just did.

Appetite: 8/10
This really depends on when you take it imo, ill get into that later. This defintly made me hungry, in addition the fact that you think all your food will be better "absorbed" makes you want to eat a *** ton.

Alpha Male Feeling: 10/10
Never really expereced this before, i felt like i was the ***, ready to *** somebody up anytime or Max Out on deads.

PWO: 7/10
This has a lot of PWO ingredients, and they help.Energy is there,pump is there,focus is great.

Recovery: 7/10
I wasnt as sore, but its not a major thing to note.

Dosing: A bunch of confusion on this, do i shove them up my ass, or down my urethra???
I got the most out of it post workout,but that doesnt mean you pop your red stim pill post, just take it pre. I feel the appetite increase way more when i took it post. Off days take it before your biggest meal.

Final Thoughts: This isnt a PH dont expect huge gains, but it helps. IF youre going to take this up your calories and your intensity in the gym. Why did i give it a maybe you ask? Well, ive gotten the same exact results from upping my calories/fat intake.(AKA GOMAD) If have extra money laying around and want to experiment id say go for it, if not youre fine.

Hopefully this clears up peoples confusion.

September 11, 2011

• Discloses All Ingredients & Amounts Per Serving
  • Long-lasting Effects
  • Gained Strength
  • Focus
    Intro: The front page is full of OEP and Jacked reviews so I thought id write a review.

Cant say enough good things about this, the best PWO I have ever tried.

Energy: 9/10 I always wanted to do more
    while i was on this, usually when im done
    with my WO im sluggish but the PWO carry
    over for the rest of the day.

Strength: 10/10 This is the only PWO ive
    taken where i feel noticeably stronger,
    this is due to the Con-Cret.

Focus: 10/10 Crazy tunnel vision with
    this, really puts me in the zone.

Pump 7/10: Th...

Cant say enough good things about this, the best PWO I have ever tried.

Energy: 9/10 I always wanted to do more
    while i was on this, usually when im done
    with my WO im sluggish but the PWO carry
    over for the rest of the day.

Strength: 10/10 This is the only PWO ive
    taken where i feel noticeably stronger,
    this is due to the Con-Cret.

Focus: 10/10 Crazy tunnel vision with
    this, really puts me in the zone.

Pump 7/10: This is one of the few
    products that enhances my pump, i was
    pleasantly surprised by this.

Taste: 7/10 Seriously guys grow a pair its not that bad, i actually enjoyed it with some grape juice.

Value: 9/10 Great value i eventually worked up to 2.5 scoops and that was all i needed. I split this with my brother and it lasted us a month.

Overall: 9 This is by the far the best PWO out right now. MuscleTech got their *** together for this product definitely recommend if youre into PWO's.

July 16, 2011

• Strong Basic Protein
    • Fairly Versatile
    • Chemical After Taste
    Winner.This a basic protein with a great value, i dont think ill buy a different protein.

Profile: 8
    Only 3g of carbs, 2g of fat, and 27g of protein a scoop, nice and basic.
    I threw away my bag but im pretty sure this has 2.7g of leucine a serving which is legit.

Effectiveness: 8
    This is a protein powder not Tren, helped me get my daily protein when whole foods were in short supply. I took 2 scoops post workout with no bloating which is another plus. All in all this protein did its job.

Taste: 7

Profile: 8
    Only 3g of carbs, 2g of fat, and 27g of protein a scoop, nice and basic.

Effectiveness: 8

Taste: 7
    Taste is your basic chocolate protein, i mixed it with skim 90% of the time and it was pleasant but nothing to write home about. I didnt like the chemical after taste though. For postworout i mixed it with skim and nesquick powder it was divine.

Mixability: 9
    I dont even know why im even reviewing this part, put it in a blender bottle and you wont get any clumps.

Value:9
    78 servings for $35, best value ive seen.Seeing how this has a decent amino acid profile id say its a steal.

Overall:9
    Great basic protein, ive noticed no difference from this and ON gold standard. I will be buying this protein from here on out.

January 31, 2011

• Great Endurance
      With all the bull*** products that the supplement industry tries to push on us, which ones actually work? Look no further Beta-Alanine is the new creatine.

Taste/Texture:10/10 It is tasteless is a little gritty if you take it in a shot glass like i do. What i did to add some flavor to it was put all of the Beta in my old Xtend watermelon container and it took on the taste somehow... AWESOME!

Mixability:10/10 Don't even know its there.

Mixability:10/10 Don't even know its there.

Effectiveness:10/10 A product that actually has legit studies and works!??!!?!?? Unheard of. I took 3g pre-workout as you hit your warm up sets you start to feel the tingles then you know its go time. This product really gave me amazing endurance i could bang out more reps and would often look for more exercises to do after i finished my usual workout.This product really shined for me in wrestling though my endurance was way up, it felt like i could go on forever.

Value: 10/10 3-4 month supply for $20.99, cheap and great for people that make their own pre-workouts.

Overall:10/10 This product blew me away and will be in my stack for a very long time. Go pick some up!

November 24, 2010

• Shortens Recovery Time
      • Tastes Good
      • Containers Go Quick
      • A Very Chemically/artificial Flavor
      Let me start out by saying this was my first time taking an intra/BCAA product and i was extremely skeptical.

Mixability:8/10
      Seeing how leucine is hydrophobic, i wasn't surprised about the flakes after a couple of shakes. Other than this it mixes quite nicely.

Taste:9/10
      All i can say is damn.... this tastes amazing. I purchased the watermelon flavor and i looked forward to every workout for the taste alone. I'm not a fan of the dyes though.

Ingredient Profile: 7/10

Mixability:8/10

Taste:9/10

Ingredient Profile: 7/10
      This is where the product falls short for me.Yes, it is a BCAA product but when you compare it with Purple Wraath things come into perspective.

Value:7.5/10
      I don't like the fact that i have to double the dose to get the desired effect making the containers real quick. $1 a serving is steep for a BCAA imo.Buy on sale or with the MyoFusion deal.

Effectiveness:8.5/10
      With all that said this product really kicked ass in terms of effectiveness. Each sip felt like a saving grace from fatigue. It allowed me to push further and further while providing constant energy.

Overall:8.2
      As stated above this was my first intra/BCAA and i was pleasantly surprised by its effects.It is very versatile i used it as a pwo for wrestling when we cant get water during practice,sipped it throughout school, and of course intra.Overall great start for an intra, but the bottom line is the taste would be the only thing to bring me back to this product.

August 21, 2010

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Good Recovery
      • Good Strength Gains
      • Instantized Protein For Easy Mixing
      • Expensive...but Not Over-priced.
      First of all i have to say thanks to this site, i wouldve never found this amazing product without it.

Taste: 8/10 I got the Rich Milk Chocolate, standard chocolate protein taste more or less like hot chocolate mix.

Effectivness : 10/10 I absolutly loved the gains and recovery i had on this product. I used this for PWO and in the mournings amazing.

Value : 7/10 A little pricey but not overpriced gains are great.

Overall: 9/10 You cant beat the profile on this, effective and decent value.

Value : 7/10 A little pricey but not overpriced gains are great.

Overall: 9/10 You cant beat the profile on this, effective and decent value.