ShyamPopat

• Makes Me Feel Cracked Out
  • Horrible Taste
  • Bad Crash
  • Makes My Stomache Hurt
1.M.R makes a lot of promises, such as increased energy, focus, strength,and vascularity, but doesn't fulfill on any of them except for the last one. *Note: I did not finish this product, but the only reason I didn't is because after about 10 trials, I just gave the product to my friend-it was THAT bad".*

Lets start from the top, with energy. Like I said, 1MR does not deliver energy in the desired way. Don't get me wrong, I had energy, but I just felt jittery and as if my brain was trapped in my body (a very odd Sensation). I've never done any drugs, but I'm assuming that this is what Crack is like.

Next is focus. As I slightly stated above, that trapped-in-body experience also came with the inability to focus on any task for an amount of time. My normally 1:30 workouts were extended to 2 hours, just because I forgot how many reps I had done, what weight I was using, and even the fact that I was supposed to be working out! My form was even sacrificed because I was unable to focus on that, something which annoyed me to no end since I believe form is the most important part of an exercise.

Third is strength. For the first set, my lifts were increased, but it was all downhill from then all. All my lifts decreased by 5-10 lbs. This actually caused me to lose energy. I felt lethargic and had to take more breaks. Eventually, I just started calling this product "One More Rest"

Fourth is vascularity. I will admit that this product increased my vascularity,but it only seemed to be an aesthetic quality. You would think the extra flow of blood would allow me to pump out more reps with more weight, but like I said above, my weight actually dropped

Value: This is the only other place where the product sucCEEded, and that's because I just saved up a pooload of free samples from random websites and decided to test them. Like I said, I gave them all to my friend eventually.

Overall, I was sorely disappointing to the product. And by disappointed I mean REALLY peed off. However, I'm a high responder to stimulants. I respond better to tablet forms of caffeine (as in the stimulant pill in Animal M-Stak, which I normally use pre-workout), because they take longer for my body to absorb and my body seems to absorb the product itself at a slower rate. However, since this product was in liquid form, I had to take the full force of this product, which might have caused the above effects.

In conclusion, 1.M.R is a product that I will never try again because of the Cracked out feeling it gave me, along with the actual negative effects on my workouts. However, I'm highly sensitive to stimulants, so I was hypersensitive to the effects of this product. It may work for someone else, but it definitely didn't work for me.

January 17, 2011

• Great Recovery
  • Cheap
  • Excellent Value
  • Works Great With Kre Alkalyn 1500
  • Less Soreness
    Truthfully, I hadn't even thought about trying gluta-lyn until it came free with my kre-alkalyn from BodyBuilding.com. But now, Gluta-Lyn is an integral part of all my stacks:

Value: Heck, I got this for free, with a month's supply of Kre-Alk for 15 bucks. Amazingly cheap!

Recovery: Even while being a cheap person (I only took it on workout days), I could tell the difference. I now plan to take both Kre-Alk and Gluta-Lyn everyday!

I highly recommend this supplement to anyone who needs help with recovery

I highly recommend this supplement to anyone who needs help with recovery

Overall
    Overall
      January 17, 2011

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Decreased Soreness
      Optimum Essential AmiN.O Energy claims to "dial up mental focus, physical energy N.O. production and recovery support." among many other things. I'm going to go through their claims one by one and discuss each. As an added note, I took two scoops of this product intra workout.

Mental Focus: At first, I did feel focus, but as use of the product continued, I became tolerant and felt the effects less and less

N.O Production: Nitric Oxide helps a person focus on their workout. Again, I felt the focus at first, but by the end of the 30 days, it was barely noticeable

Recovery: This is on...

Recovery: This is one place where the product constantly performed well. I recovered faster each day than normal, which was very helpful

Taste: I tried the fruit fusion, and for my first intra workout, it tasted pretty good. I've heard that concord grape tastes better, but I was completely satisfied by the taste of Essential AmiN.O Energy

Price: I got this for free with a tub of Hydrowhey, so it was a very good deal :D

In conclusion, I think that Essential AmiN.O. Energy is a good starting intra workout, and if you can get it for free, its worth a try. However, I also think that there are better products on the market, such as Modern BCAA for recovery and Purple Wraath for a pump.

-ShyamPopat