RonJon77

• Reputation is somewhat low. (+15)
  • Member has been active for 5 years, and was last online 2 years ago
  • Member has only posted 3 reviews
  • Moderate community participation

Reviews by RonJon77

January 17, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength
  • Muscle Growth
  • No Bloating

Hey guys, I've been away from the site for a bit but I'm back. I only have a few reviews on here but I had to share my experiance using Creakong from Mutant.

Creatine Monohydrate
    Creatine-Magnesium Chelate
    Tri Creatine Citrate

Creatine Monohydrate
    Creatine-Magnesium Chelate
    Tri Creatine Citrate

Creatine Monohydrate is what I always look for when selecting a Creatine to use and while researching this product I saw that it contained Creatine-Magnesium Chelate. The magnesium chelate provides a more efficient absorption of creatine to your muscle cells. Now I realize the jury is still out on just how effective this but in my opinion from using this product is that it did just that. I not only saw results in gain but without the bloating of just taking mono. This product has made look for that chelate for future creatine products. Thats if I decide to stray from using this one. --- Grade A

I'm not sure if there is flavored ones. When I take creatine im not looking for flavor. I always try and get unflavored and just chug it down with some water. The mixability is what is expected. It didnt chucnk or anything like that. I found if I use warmer tap water it mixes a little better but in all honesty i chug it down so fast that it doesnt really get a chance to settle.

The dosing was a little different from what Im use to. It gives a 4g scoop and in my experiancemost creatines have a 5g scoop. I'm assuming its all in the blend of creatines that it doesn't call fro a 5g scoop. I followed the recommended use and did one scoop approx 30 min before my workout. The results were evident so I had no need to up the dosage. I was very pleased with the results I was getting in the gym. Grade- B

This is where this product sets itself apart. Creatines I've used in the past are MP Creatine, Cellucor Pro Performance, and ON Creatine Powder. I've seen my biggest gains on this hands down. My bench and squats significantly increased but more importantly my muscle gains were very noticable. I've always felt my chest needed the most improvement and I've notice considerable results while using this product with my chest. Its just not me either. People at work, my girlfriend all noticed the mass I gained and some even asked if I was on some kind of steroid. In my opinion that was a nice compliment. This could go on side effects but I thought I'd add it here on effectivness is the bloating factor because in my opinion it all goes into the "results package" when you are looking at yourself in the mirror. No bloating!! I mean no bloating at all. I usually see it in the abs while im on other Creatines but with this I did not experiance it. That to me with the added muscle mass gains is pretty freaking awesome. Grade- A+

I usually get my products from ALLSTARHEALTH.COM For $15.99 you get 300g or 75 servings. Granted this is about double what you could find ON Creatine Powder for but the results make that extra $7 worth it. Amazing results for $16.. heck yeah. Grade- B+

Side Effects

Bloating is not an issue at all with this product. I would take it about 30 min before my workout and it more than not made me hit the bathroom once befroe I get to the gym. Other than that I really never noticed any negative side effects.

Grade- B+

Conclusion

I have to say that this one of my favorite products now and it will definitely become a staple. Mutant hit all the right marks with this one and it has made me look at some of their other products out there. With Creakong I was also taking Mr. Hyde, Alive multivitamins, and GNC fish oil. I've used the same stack with other Cellucor Creatine and the results with Creakong were more evident. Mutant gets some nice kudos from me on this one! Grade- A

June 9, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • No Loading
    • Dirt Cheap
    • Strength Gains
      First, I have to say that this is the first creatine product I have ever used so my review will be based on my experience of this product and not a comparison to others.

Taste/ Mixability: 9/10 - The stuff is absolutely flavorless. I used the recommended 3 scoops a day on and off workout days. I used it every morning in my morning coffee and it mixed perfectly with nothing settling at the bottom. I felt it was the best way to take the product for me and my daily routine. I typically workout 3-4 days a week.

Effectiveness: 8/10 - This stuff has showed amazing results in a short a...

Effectiveness: 8/10 - This stuff has showed amazing results in a short amount of time. For most of you that have interacted with me on this site know that I try and research and ask you experts for advice before changing my workout or taking new products. I have always been fairly cut but need some bulk ecspecially in my chest. This product really showed major improvements in about 3 weeks. To the point now that I ran out and have been off of it for about a week and a half its killing me that Im off it. I notice harder workouts, more weight, more reps, and satisfaction when looking in the mirror. I plan on getting my next fix very very soon.

Value: 9/10- This was one of the enticing factors of this product. The price was definitely right. I paid like $19 for a container that held 60 scoops. The value compare to the results made it an amazing deal.

Overall: 9/10- When you compare taste, results, and affordability Creatine by Muscle Pharm definitley met and exceeded my expectations. I am by no means an expert in terms of analyzing products but I can see results and there was no doubt in mind or the people in my everyday life that results were evident.

P.S.: Did I mention no loading phase? That was another huge selling point for me.

February 26, 2013

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Very Effective
      • Unreal Energy
      • Big Pumps
      • A Lot Better Focus
      • Quality/price Ratio
      • Addicting?
      This is my first review so please bare with me. I must first start by saying there is a reason why this product is as popular as it is. IT WORKS!!

Energy: A- Jack3d was my first pre workout suppliment. Obviously I knew I was gong to notice a differance in my workouts but I just wasn't sure to what extent. 10min after taking this product for the first time it hit me. 30 min after and I was binging off the walls. You could feel the adrenline and that stim just flowing. The sensation was like anothing I have ever felt. I was ready to through down. This feeling kept up through my workout and it lasted through my tub. I did not build up a tolerance to the stim and I stayed with the reccomended 1 scoop, 5 days a week.

Pump: B+ By nature I have been blessed with a very vascular physique but on Jack3d it enhanced this hardcore. My veins were just crazy and it felt good. Probably only lasted about 15 min after my workout but damn it sure as heck looks great in the mirror.

Strength: B I have to say that it defiinitely enhanced my workouts when it comes to weight and reps. You truly feel like a crazed animal on this. You literally feel Jacked. I was able to put that extra weight and just scream through the extra rep or two. It makes you feel like the baddest guy in the gym.

Focus: A+ This is where you really feel it. I gives you that insane tunnel vision. I feel like Im on a mission everytime I take this and believe me the 2 times a week that I dont take it, there is a hug let down in focus. I feel this where Jack3d really takes the cake. You are so focused you even lose track of time in the gym. My workout playlist lets me know where I'm at when it comes to time because I am so juiced and focus on this I am literally in my own world.

Endurance: A To coincide with the Focus your endurance is through the roof. You notice this when you are going like a champ 1 and half into your workout. Its almost like this stuff gets more potent the longer you go. I cant explain it. I take it it as directed about 40 min before my workout on an empty stomach and it just seems to last forever and gives you amazing stamina. You will literally have to force yourself to stop, because you are so jacked that it almost feels like you can still keep going despite already killing yourself.

Overall: A This does exatcley as advertised and the numbers of users doesn't lie. The product is popular because the product works. For me I like the fact that there is creatine mono in it. I take Monster Milk post workout shake which also has creatine mono in it and the combo seems to work perfectly for me. I love Jack3d and reccomend it to everyone. The results do not lie and man this stuff has changed my life in the gym.

Sidenote: I have also noticed that when I take this I almost feel a euphoric feeling after my workouts. I feel so good physically and mentally. I feel like talking to anyone and everyone when Im on this stuff. If there is a negative I will say that I might almost addicted to it if thats even possible. I hate working out without.