Maxima

• Was an active member for 3 years, but hasn't been online since January, 2015

Reviews by Maxima

October 29, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strong Pre-workout
  • Crazy Tunnel Vision
  • Euproic Feeling
  • Good To Stack With Other Ctd Sups.
  • Massive Vein Defintion!
  • Extreme Focus
  • Cant Get It Up For A Few Hours
  • Hard Time Leaving The Gym
Noxipro is my favorite pre-workout supplement out of the various pre-workout supplements I have used. There has been much debate over this supplement as well as a variety of different reviews and scores from SR members.

Proprietary blend – 5577mg consisting of:
Beta-Alanine, Creatine Monohydrate, L-Arginine AKG – We all should know what these three are.

Karb-Jetâ„¢- Basically Karbolyn, a carbohydrate derived from potato, rice and corn. Apparently this is absorbed quicker than dextrose.

Fibersol-2 – A source of fiber that is said to be the ideal vehicle to ...

Proprietary blend – 5577mg consisting of:

Fibersol-2 – A source of fiber that is said to be the ideal vehicle to enhance the dietary fiber content of virtually any supplement, beverage or food.

N-Carbamylglutamate - Raises muscle tissue synthesis. Researchers at the American ministry of agriculture discovered this when they did tests on piglets a couple of days old. N-Carbamylglutamate also activates an enzyme that is needed to produce arginine. Didn't find any tests on human subjects. CTD labs just came out with a product only containing this ingredient in pill form.

Caffeine – Self explanatory

1,3 Dimethylamylamine – A stimulant we are all very familiar with known as DMAA.

Theobromine – Found in chocolate and used as a diuretic, vasodilator, and heart stimulation. Theobromine has mild stimulatory effects and as well as a slight mood enhancing properties just like chocolate. Commonly used as an anti-depressant. When mixed with caffeine it can cause appetite suppression. Recently used as a cough-reducing supplement.

R-Betamethylphenylethylamine - stimulates norepinephrine in the body. By stimulating norepinehrine, it produces effects like appetite suppression, and increase in energy.

Evodiamine – made from a tree extract and known to have thermogenic and stimulant properties. No research has been done on human subjects to prove effectiveness.

Ingredient Profile rating ----------9/10

I consider this to be the single most unique ingredient profile for a pre-workout I have ever tried before. Noxipro incorporates the four basic ingredients; Beta-Alanine, Creatine, Arginine, and Caffeine but also throws in a ton of extras that are not commonly found in pre-workouts. I enjoy DMAA in my supplements due to the stimulant effect so this is a bonus for me. I personally do not feel this product is missing "pump" ingredients as we will get to this later. Nothing is under-dosed here despite the proprietary blend as just one scoop of this produces amazing effects.

Mixability ---------- 9.5/10

Noxipro mixes extremely well. No left over clumps or chunks are left over. Extremely smooth texture when consuming the product. I do not feel any grittiness when drinking
this.

Dosing ----------- 9/10

Usually one scoop does the trick which is really easy to throw it in my shaker and go. I only used two scoops twice as this is very potent.

Taste ---------- 9.5/10

This is one of my favorite tasting supplements. I purchased the grape version and it is very tasty. Not too sour, not too sweet either. I am a big fan of grape flavors as well might I add.

Pump ---------- 3/10

I hardly received any pump from this product. However, I always consume a nitric oxide supplement in addition to my pre-workout so for me personally this does not matter. I also focus on obtaining my pump from my workout routine, carbohydrates, and sodium intake rather than relying on my pre-workout to perform for me.

Vascularity ---------- 8/10

I get an extremely vascular look when I use Noxipro. The veins in my biceps pop out like crazy even when I'm not lifting biceps that day. I feel that my veins thicken and appear larger when using this.

Energy ---------- 9/10

I do not estimate this product to have too much caffeine in the mix but the other stimulant ingredients in this product produce an enormous amount of energy. Regardless of how tired I am, Noxipro wakes me up and gives me an endless amount of energy. The energy is very smooth and relaxed feeling and I am not jittery or "cracked out". I would be wide awake 4 hours after I left the gym and sometimes had a hard time sleeping if I worked out too late.

Focus/Mood/Tunnel Vision ---------- 10/10

Alright this is my absolute favorite part of this product and this category makes Noxipro shine in my eyes. I cannot even explain the feeling I have when on Noxipro. It's like a mixture of adderall and another pre-workout combined in one. My mood is elevated tremendously when on Noxipro and I have the mindset of a champion. When in the gym I feel that I want to stay and workout for another two hours. No joke, I stay in the gym for two full hours on this stuff and I don't ever want to leave. It produces the most amazing desire to lift and continue lifting regardless of how your body feels. The focus is razor sharp and I only see the weights in front of me. With my music on I am able to block out every single person in the gym and visualize myself and the weight. This is an excellent feeling, not to mention the gains that I produced from this.I have such a positive attitude even after leaving the gym and it's a feeling as if you are loving life and everything going on regardless of hardships. I also feel that I'm literally on adderall when leaving the gym. I speak very fast, I am more talkative and it's as if the words are rolling off my tongue with absolute clearness and exact pronunciation. It's pretty awesome. Basically when I leave I feel like I can deliver a PowerPoint presentation to a football arena sized audience. I have even taken half a scoop before I go out at night since I do not drink. This made the experience so much better as I was very talkative and had a hyped-up feeling.

Sides ---------- 5/10

All good things do have their downfalls. Noxipro has DMAA in it so I get the occasional stim d*ick which is lame. I have to go to the bathroom every half hour after the gym due to the diuretic properties in Noxipro and I had mild appetite suppression which is not great for post gym recovery.

Value ---------- 10/10

Picked this up for $19.95 and it has 45 servings. You honestly can't get a better deal on a pre-workout supplement. Not to mention the fact that one scoop should hold you off for quite awhile.

Overall ----------9/10

CTD labs comes through once again. For me, all I look for in a pre-workout is really the focus, energy, mood and tunnel vision aspects. Noxipro does not disappoint in these three areas and produces an unexplainable mental "high" while in the gym and after the gym that I cannot explain in words. The euphoric feeling is amazing and extremely motivational unlike any supplement I have used before. I can confidently say that Noxipro is the best pre-workout supplement I have ever tried. If you lack motivation in your training or want to go that extra step – go buy this.

September 22, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Recovery
  • More Endurance
  • Terrible Mixability
  • No Scooper
  • Sour Taste
What's up SR. Time for another review!

For those of you who do not know – USPowders is USPlabs bulk powders division.

Let's get started...

What's up SR. Time for another review!

For those of you who do not know – USPowders is USPlabs bulk powders division.

Let's get started...

Ingredient profile 8/10 –Proprietary blend: Micronized L-Leucine, Micronized L-Isoleucine, Micronized L-Valine, L-Alanyl-LGlutamine (Sustamineâ„¢) 10gs. This is a very basic BCAA profile. No added extras included. I really like how Glutamine is in the blend. Some BCAA products do not include glutamine which I find annoying. I gave the profile an 8 because I do not know how much of each ingredient I am actually consuming. Also, this does not include electrolytes like the regular Modern BCAA by USP Labs.

Taste 6/10 – I purchased the Grape Bubblegum flavor. This sounded amazing but it's a little sour for my liking. I have to dilute the product with a TON of water to reduce the sourness. Personally, I think it tastes like a bad grape flavor. I didn't notice any "bubblegum" taste here.

Mixability 3/10 – Worst mixing supplement I've ever used. I understand that this is because of the leucine and other BCAA drinks don't completely dissolve either, but this was horrible. Xtend and SizeOn were not nearly this bad. If I mixed this in a glass of water with a spoon I couldn't drink it at all because there was about 4 inches of foam. The only way I could drink this was with a shaker and after it settled for about 15 mins.

Dosing 3/10 – NO SCOOPER?! Literally there was no scooper. It had measurements so I could use a tablespoon. One serving = about 2 tablespoons. This was frustrating sticking a spoon in the container every time. Not to mention every time I would spill this stuff it would leave this fluffy, slippery residue all over my countertop that stuck to everything. I got it in my keyboard and man that really sucked.

Value 10/10 – Here is where this product shines. I bought this from NutraPlanet for 24.99 and it contains 80 servings. You really can't get any cheaper than that.

Effectiveness 9/10 – This product worked very well for me. I noticed my soreness was dramatically reduced when I consumed this product. I felt that it aided in keeping my overall lean physique and growing new muscle. I generally took this as a post workout but the few times I used this as an Intra and I felt I could push out a few extra reps and reduced my fatigue.

Conclusion – If you're looking for a cheap, and effective BCAA product this really hits the spot. Although the taste, mixablility, and no scooper are bothersome, you really can't get a better deal for a BCAA product. If you're ballin' on a budget go with Modern Bulk BCAA.

September 18, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Amazing Rest
  • Great Recovery
  • Awesome Dreams
  • Better Mood
  • Crazy Addictive
  • Need A Full 8hrs Of Sleep
This stuff is truly amazing! This is one of the most effective supplements I have ever used before. Hands down the best sleep aid/recovery product in my opinion.

Big props to CTD labs for making such a great product. I love CTD labs and I feel they are very under rated as they produce great quality products.

Let's get this one started here...

Let's get this one started here...
What is it? (From the label) NoxitropinPM is a Revolutionary natural sleep aid that claims to help support fat metabolism and HGH levels. The ingredients in Noxitropin are designed to support; Restful Sleep (R.E.M), HGH production, Muscle Recovery, Leaner and Harder Physique, Overall Well Being.

Ingredient Profile:
Proprietary blend 7g (Very strong despite using a proprietary blend)
4-amino-3Phenylnutyric acid – Also known as Phenibut is a derivative of the naturally occurring inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA.
GABA - A neurotransmitter that send messages between two brain cells. It is found in the hypothalamus and like natural HGH, it is logically produced in the body. Improves sleep and decreases stress if taken in large doses
Mucana Puries Extract - also known as Velvet Bean contains a very powerful neurotransmitter pre-cursor L-Dopa. L-Dopa is an amino acid that converts into dopamine. Dopamine is an essential component of our body and it's required for proper functioning of the brain
L-Arginine HCL - an amino acid needed to maintain the health of the liver, skin, joints and muscles.
L-Tryosine – a nonessential amino acid (protein building block) that the body synthesizes from phenylalanine, another amino acid. Tyrosine is important to the structure of almost all proteins in the body. It is also the precursor of several neurotransmitters, including L-dopa, dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine.
L-Phenylannine - L phenylalanine is an amino acid that occurs naturally and a neurotransmitter.
Vitamin B-6 (as Pyrdoxine HCL) 10mg

Taste 8.5/10 – The fruit punch flavor is better than most of the fruit punch flavors out there. Definitely better than TEST Powder. A little sweet, but tastes pretty good.

Mixability 8/10 – Mixes fairly well. Usually a few little particles left over at the end. Only problem is that at the end of the container the powder gets all clumped together.

Dosage 9/10 – 1 or 2 scoops in water 30 mins before bed. Very simple.

Value 7/10 – I paid around $40 for the container which has 40 servings. I think it's fairly expensive for a sleep aid even though it is a great product.

Effectiveness 10/10 – I have restless leg syndrome, sleep apnea, and allergies so getting a decent night sleep is next to impossible. I've never gone to bed without waking up at least once during the night (unless I was blacked-out drunk haha). I usually wake up 4-7 times a night (no joke). Well this stuff put an end to that. I finally was able to go to bed, and wake up only when my alarm went off in the morning.
This felt absolutely amazing to finally be able to get a proper nights rest. I would wake up in the morning and after about an hour of being awake I would feel like I am starting the best day of my life. Despite what I had going on that day, my mood was always elevated. I would be more awake at work and this also enabled me to have far more energy for my workouts. The recovery was amazing on this product. I was lifting very hard (5x5 routine) and I noticed I would not get as sore when I would take this at night. It was almost as if I looked forward to going to bed each night because I knew I would wake up feeling amazing. I also feel that this product aided in helping me to stay lean and toned. I noticed I would wake up, look in the mirror (totally mirrin') and notice I was looking extremely lean and defined.

Whats great is that this stuff absolutely knocks you out cold. I started out with just half a scoop to asses my tolerance. BOOM, half a scoop would put me out like a little baby. I actually only ended up trying one and a half scoops throughout the whole tub. This just proves how potent this product really is. I even used this for when my roommates would come home drunk on weekends and blast music. I would wake up, take a scoop and be out cold regardless of the noise around me.

Sides 8/10 – I had some crazy scary dreams on this product. It was also kind of cool but some were so vivid it was insane. After I would consume the product I would feel crazy tingles about 15 mins after drinking. It was a warm sensation and I encountered entire body tingles. Way more more intense than beta alanine. I actually liked this for some reason. It was very relaxing and it was like a warning that I was about to fall right asleep.

You must get at least 8 hours of sleep on this product or you will experience a "sleep hangover". These would really suck. Basically you feel hung-over, groggy, moody, and tired at the same time.

Why I gave this an 8 for sides is because this product is absolutely addictive. I honestly didn't know what to do when I stopped this product. I had to go buy valerian root pills to put myself to sleep at night. It took a little while to get back on a regular sleeping pattern without the use of this product and it was such a pain.

Overall – Extremely powerful sleep aid and recovery supplement. If you have trouble sleeping, you need to look into buying this product. NoxitropinPM enabled me to experience the most restful sleep of my entire life. This product straight up works!

September 1, 2012

• Didn't Taste Great
  • Only 24 Servings
  • Expensive If Not Purchased Through Inner Circle
  • Crazy Dumps
Well this is not a review for T-blast. Sorry anyone that is anticipating reading another NLA review. And boom goes the dynamite!

It feels great to have the first informative review for this product on the site. I am actually really surprised that no one has reviewed this product yet other than one person. I know the other review was for using TEST Powder as a pre-workout. This surely is not a pre-workout supplement! It's a natural testosterone boosting supplement and a pretty good one if I would say so myself. USP Labs really has something special here.

Alright, now let's get to th...

Alright, now let's get to the good stuff...

Ingredient Profile 9.5/10

Amazing ingredient profile and I'm extremely impressed with everything that was added. This isn't your grandfather's DAA here. This is DAA and then some. Here is everything in absolute detail.(Took two of the studies done on two of the ingredients from a post by Virtus, hope you don't mind.)

Modulate Proprietary Blend – 4005mg (I really despise proprietary blends but this is blend is epic to say the least.)

Trimethylglycine - A nutrient known as a methyl donor. Methyl donors carry and donate methyl molecules, an activity important for cellular reproduction and chemical processes in the body. Trimethylglycine occurs in beets, broccoli, spinach, grains and shellfish. Trimethylglycine decreases high levels of the amino acid homocysteine that occurs naturally in the body. Based on a two week study of Trimethylglycine: increased force production, muscle endurance, and GH and IGF-1 levels. Also decreased cortisol levels.

L-Carnitine Tartrate – Makes a varied contribution, directly and indirectly to normal functioning of the metabolism. It can improve vitality, help prevent heart problems, and help slow down the aging process. It also transports fatty acids into the mitochondria. L-Carnitine mainly increases the rate at which fat is burned. This tends to reduce fat and build lean muscle mass.

Aframomum Melegueta (Seed) Extract – Aframomum melegueta seeds are native to Africa's West coast, namely the countries Ghana, Liberia, Ivory Coast, Togo and Nigeria, which used in West Africa as a remedy for variety of ailments such as stomach ache, snakebite, diarrhea and they have reported anti-inflammatory properties. Additionally, the seeds contain gingerols and related compounds that may be useful against cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and inflammation. Study in 2002 displayed aphrodisiac qualities, and a study in 2012 displayed increased testosterone and body mass in mice.

Garcinia Mangostana (Standardized for Gamma-Mangostin) (Fruit Peel) Extract - Garcinia Mangostana, commonly called Mangosteen, is a Southeast Asian fruit known for its high level of antioxidants and curative properties. Mangosteen fruit contains antioxidants called Xanthones. Xanthones are adaptagenic, which means that they are especially good at helping your body deal with trauma, stress, and exhaustion.
D-Asparic Acid – 3120mg – DAA is the D-form of the amino acid aspartic acid. Used to raise testosterone levels (Hopefully you are aware of this by now).

Agmatine Sulfate – 1000mg - When Arginine is broken down in the body, it is converted to Agmatine Sulfate. Directly supplementing with Agmatine Sulfate has proven to be much more effective in nutrient transport, partitioning, and enhancing blood flow than taking Arginine

Muccuna Pruiens (Seed) Extract – 200mg - Known as velvet bean is an herb that contains L-Dopa, a precursor to the neurotransmitter dopamine (This is found in UPS Labs PowerFULL).

Dosage 8/10

Pretty straight forward here, I took two level scoops with 16oz of water to start, and less and less water as the cycle went on. I'll describe why in the taste section. I consumed TEST Powder with breakfast rather than an hour before my workouts because I eat breakfast 1.5 hours before I train. I took TEST Powder every day of the cycle except for two days, which were also two off days from training. I know the bottle suggests six days on and one day off, but I only took two days off throughout the cycle rather than four. I felt having a consistent flow of the ingredients would be more beneficial than going six days on one day off. Unsure of why USP suggests this. My guess was to increase the length of the cycle.

Taste 7/10

The fruit punch was great at first, but after a week I got really sick of the taste. It was odd I actually loved the taste the beginning seven days, and then was dreading it toward the end of the cycle. I believe the taste is a little too sweet in my opinion, but all in all not that bad. This is no Assault fruit punch (yummy), but isn't the worst I've had like Monster Maize fruit punch (tastes like chalk). I started mixing the TEST Powder with less and less water as I continued throughout the cycle because I really hated the taste toward the remaining weeks. By the end I was only using about 5-8oz of water and was basically taking it as a shot of this stuff.

Mixability 7/10

Well I would say this is about average. There were some particles that just wouldn't dissolve in the water no matter how long I would continue to mix or shake in my shaker cup. Every time there was left over white particles. I'm guessing this was the DAA and it would sit in the bottom of the glass or shaker. Got a little bit annoying because I had to put more water in the empty glass to make sure I was consuming the entire serving. This is where my shot technique paid off as everything would flow out of the glass into my mouth (no homo).

Value(Inner Circle) 9.5/10

Super deal for $49.99 from USP Labs Inner Circle deal. I received TEST Powder, a TEST Powder shirt (which I will never wear except to bed), Compound 20, 10 Count Trial of PowerFULL, and Asteroid stack 2.0 training nutrition and supplement manual. Not to mention free shipping! I mean Compound 20 alone is $49.99 and TEST Powder retails for around $39.99, just to prove how awesome this deal was. I purchased two of these deals from the Inner Circle E-mail. Big props to USP labs for making this deal available. My original intention was to sell the second deal on e-bay but I loved it so much I decided to keep it.
----Value(without Inner Circle)7/10---– I've seen this go for on average about $39.99. I think this is a little expensive for DAA. Although you get some great extras added in, it comes out to about $1.67 per serving at this price, which is just okay in my opinion.

Effectiveness 9/10

I would like everyone to know what I stacked this with, I believe that all of the products in my stack came into play and I cannot account everything to TEST Powder but it did one heck of a job compared to regular DAA.

Stack – d-poll (4 weeks prior), TEST Powder, Licogenix, C20, GreenMAG, Anavite Multi, Anabolic Pump (old formula), Modern BCAA, Noxipro. Diet was on point as well. Followed a pretty strict lean bulk diet and did very minimal cardio maybe once a week. I was also following a personally modified 5x5 Stronglifts routine.

Lifts/Strength – Well this was how I knew TEST Powder was actually raising my test. My lifts were going up every week consistently and never failed throughout the entire four week cycle. Since I was using the 5x5 routine I was adding 5lbs or more to all my compound lifts each time I would do them. I started the 5x5 routine six weeks before Test Powder so I was actually lifting more than I ever have in all of my lifting experience. I was benching, squatting, and deadlifting twice a week and the weight continuously went up. I really feel that TEST Powder helped me complete all of my sets successfully when I was struggling. Plus, I hit my personal best for squat, and deadlift while on TEST Powder. I would sometimes find myself ditching adding 5lbs on and end up adding 10lbs or even 20lbs more than the previous weight. I was eager to hit the gym and try more weight each time I would train.

Libido – Didn't notice much increase in libido. I have tried three types of DAA before; SNS DAA Powder, d-pol and now TEST Powder. Never really had much increase in libido from any of these, for some reason DAA just doesn't give me an increase in this area as opposed to other natural test boosters.

Aggression – Similar to libido, I didn't experience any increase in aggression nor did I with other DAA supplement I've tried. I've ran Pink Magic, M-Drive, and Animal Stack before and I would have a very short temper. But it I never experienced this with TEST Powder. I actually like how I never got this from TEST Powder, it's not fun being short tempered all the time especially at work.

Pump – TEST Powder actually gave me a better pump. The agmatine in the TEST Powder combined with the agmatine I take with pre workout gave me some pretty solid pumps. The agmatine also kept my muscles looking fuller throughout the day and on off days. I really liked this effect.

Size – Well between TEST Powder and the 5x5 Stronglifts routine I put on some solid muscle. Did TEST Powder account for a majority of this? Probably not, as my diet and workout routine were on point. However, TEST Powder helped me meet my lifting goals which in return resulted in some added size.

Appearance – DAA aids in leaning me out as I have learned from taking d-pol and SNS DAA Powder. I was definitely able to stay lean with TEST Powder while eating a nice amount of calories and carbohydrates. The leaning out effect of TEST Powder was nothing special; most of the enhancement of leanness to my physique was from the Compound 20.

Overall Mood/Feeling –Definitely had more energy throughout the day. I also felt more confident at work and even going to the gym. I had some personal rough issues going on and I was generally calm and relaxed throughout this. My mood increased most likely due to the Muccuna Pruiens Extract. As I stated earlier this is also the same ingredient in PowerFULL, velvet bean, and I felt that I was able to have a more relaxed sleep at night as well. Usually, when I am going through hard times the gym is unappealing but I never lost focus on meeting my goals. I also experienced some fearlessness. I was not afraid to add on extra plates and try one rep maxes. Not to mention the fact that I was able to complete all of them which had even more of a confidence boost effect.

Negative Side Effects 3/10

Made me have to take a number two all the time. Personally, this was great for me as I am typically backed up. I can see where this can be dangerous for people. I took it at home in the morning 1.5 hours before I went to the gym so I could get my pre-game poop on in my own environment. I wouldn't suggest taking this at work or right before you go out somewhere in public. You get those "I can't hold it in" type dumps that are potentially dangerous. Aside from the dumps, since I ran TEST Powder right after d-pol I maintained the oily, greasy skin texture on my forehead and a little bit on my back. Only some minor acne appeared but it still happened nevertheless. Honestly, I feel it's worth sacrificing a few pimples for the gains I've received from this product.

Overall 9/10

USP Labs yet again puts out another awesome product. d-pol was my favorite DAA product until I tried TEST Powder. This product preformed up to my expectations and also gave me some extra benefits which I really enjoyed. TEST Powder helped me meet my goals and enhanced my athletic performance which is all I could really ask for in a natural test boosting supplement. All in all great product and I would recommend this product to anyone. I wanted to add in that this would be a supreme choice to add into a PCT regiment!
Thanks guys.

August 26, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Dryer Look
  • Vascularity Went Up
  • Strength Increase
  • Increased Muscle Density
  • Muscle Fullness
  • Estrogen Control
    Alright everyone it's about time I posted another review. I really enjoy reviewing products that have not been reviewed by many members hoping to bring some new information to the community.

I took Licogenix for 8 weeks as an Aromatase Inhibitor with my natural testosterone boosting supplements.

Ingredient Profile - Broussonetia Papyrifera extract 450 mg

I liked how this was nice and simple, only one ingredient and no proprietary blend. (I hate proprietary blends by the way)

Ingredient Profile - Broussonetia Papyrifera extract 450 mg

In case anyone was wondering, I know I was, Broussonetia Papyrifera is a tree known as The Paper Mulberry and is native to eastern Asia. The bark of the tree is said to have anti-inflammatory and Aromatase Inhibitor effects. I did a little research on the ingredient to make sure it was legit for what it is indented to do. I read a few papers on a public access website about how this ingredient was proposed for natural estrogen blockers for breast cancer, and one on an experiment with lab mice.

Please keep in mind that I was also taking Compound 20 during my 8 weeks of Licogenix.

Dosing: Took two pills in the morning with breakfast and two pills later at night. Typically I took my second dose after the gym with my post workout meal. The last two weeks I bumped up the dosing to three pills in the morning and three pills later at night. I felt this was more beneficial and when I run Licogenix again I might just start off with a three pill dosing – twice a day. The pills are cool little blue capsules and they are very light. When I would squeeze them I almost thought there was nothing in the pills until I broke open a capsule and found out that they are actually packed to the max. The ingredient is just a very light substance. The picture that Athletix uses makes the pills appear to be gel capsules. However, they are not gel capsules just your basic blue two piece capsules.

This product was simply just awesome I don't know how else to put it.
    During the first two weeks I didn't notice much of anything except a slight increase in vascularity. On the third week I had a much dryer, leaner look to my physique. My biceps became ridiculously defined and even when I wasn't working out I had cobweb like veins running through my biceps. I am already pretty vascular to begin with but this got out of control. In the gym my forearms were engulfed in veins running down my arm. I even had veins running through my shins and you could see them pretty well when I was doing dead lifts or squats. I've never really experienced a dry look like this before and I can tell you it's amazing. I was mirrin' all day in the gym when I had my pump going haha.

The vascularity remained consistent throughout the cycle as well as the dry appearance. I also feel that Licogenix helped me lean out aside from the Compound 20. My diet was a little off as I moved home for a month and I was eating three to four cheat meals a week as opposed to my usual one. I gained definition in my mid section as my abs became more defined. My arms were much more defined and my biceps looked great. I could even see the two biceps muscle (inner and outer) splitting a little through my skin.

The best aspect overall was the anti-inflammatory properties of this product. I was taking Green Magnitude and I was a little concerned about my water retention but with Licogenix there was no problem. It made my skin nice and tight around the muscle and aided in being able to display more definition. Overall I didn't notice much of an increase of libido. I was taking DAA with Licogenix, but still didn't really notice much of a difference in that area. I am only twenty-two so I didn't expect a libido boost from Licogenix regardless. My strength did increase a lot while on this 8 week cycle and I put on some solid muscle mass, but I personally don't think this was primarily from Licogenix because I was using the 5x5 routine and I was lifting heavier weight week after week. In case anyone was wondering I was using a lean bulk/recomp diet and I didn't really do any cardio. Kind of crazy how leaned out I became when I didn't do any cardio and I was also eating a decent amount of calories and carbohydrates.

Negative side effects: None, absolutely nothing from this product. I've read that PES Erase dries out your joints so I was thankful Licogenix didn't do this.

I bought one bottle for $20.95 and a second bottle for 22.95. I thought this was really cheap around 20 dollars for a month's supply.

Athletix absolutely killed it with this product. I mean for around twenty bucks you become more vascular, grow muscle, increase definition, and obtain a dryer leaner physique. What more could you ask for? This is the perfect supplement to take with natural testosterone boosters and would go great in any stack. I will definitely be running Licogenix again once I wait my four weeks off the product. I honestly can't wait to start taking this again.

July 6, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Clean Energy
    • Enhanced Mood
    • Extended Release In Energy
    • No Crash
    • Great Value
    • Increased Definition
    • Peppery Burn In Stomach
    • Not Enough Servings
    Alright feels great to be only the second person to review this version of Fat Smack.

To start off I decided to take this product to lose some excess fat and weight I had put on from recovering an injury where I as unable to do cardio. I picked the XR version and purchased this from TFSupplements.com for 23.99 and entered a discount code for all Purus Labs product that enabled me to receive another 10% off which as nice. I chose the XR version because I work long hours and work and wanted energy all day. I have taken other thermogenic products such as OEP, Hydroxcut Hardcore X, and Ripped Fuel.

I started off the product weighing at 197lbs.

Value - 9/10 in my book. Bought it for a little over 20 dollars, only could be better if it was free haha.

Pill size/Taste - two small capsules, twice daily. Pills are a cool two tone red/black to match the bottle (not that this has anything to do with it). There as no taste for the pills although it had an after burning sensation if not taken with proper amount of water I'll get to that later.

Ingredient Profile - 9/10 There was no 1,3 DMMA which is nice. The pills are coated for an extended release and has a decent amount of caffeine. This really helps provide long lasting energy and its great not having a huge rush of caffeine when you initially pop the pills. Green Tea Extract, Chilli Pepper Extract, and the Black Pepper Extract produced a great thermogenic effect that really aided in the weight loss and body fat reduction.

Effectiveness - Out of all this was my favorite thermogenic I have ever tried. It's definitely not as strong as the other fat burners out there but if you are looking to lose a small amount of fat or weight and tone up a bit this is great. I got real cut up and I was on a recomp coming back from my injury. I started a really clean diet and HIIT cardio so I cannot account all of my loss and increase in definition to this product but it absolutely helped me in the process. I ended up at 193 ultimately losing 4lbs. Each serving was great to take because it increased my mood tremendously and I was able to have energy for hours. Three hours after taking a serving I was feeling a jolt of energy randomly kick it and it as amazing sitting at a computer all day. I work at an office so it hard to burn calories during the day and this product sure did help in that department.

Sides - No sides at all except one downfall to this product is that if you don't take the pills with enough water your insides feel like they are melting on fire from all of the Chili pepper and Black pepper extract. By mistake I took a serving with only a few sips and I was literally gasping for air it as that intense (I also have really bad acid reflux though). I didn't have any intense sweating or heated sensations which was great for a thermogenic. And absolutely no increase in acne to keep the ladies happy.

Overall - I was extremely happy with this product and for the price you cant beat it, and there wasn't any bad sides if taken properly. Only thing is that there are only 90 pills. Each serving is two pills and suggests two servings a day so I was only able to get 22.5 servings out of the bottle (I also jumped right into the maximum dosing for the product). Fat Smack XR with out a doubt helped me lose weight and body fat AND I was able to grow muscle coming from an injury which was nice. Although, if your looking for serious fat burner I would say stick with OEP. This is a great thermogenic for a recomp I'd have to say though. Purus Labs continues to put out great products and I'm excited to see what they have in the future. Thanks guys.