Mau5Trap

• Reputation is somewhat low. (+33)
  • Was an active member for 10 months, but hasn't been online since April, 2012
  • Low community participation

Reviews by Mau5Trap

April 9, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Focus
  • Outstanding Pumps
  • Taste Good
  • Makes Me Really Thirsty!
When it comes to preworkouts, its gotten to the point that no matter what product i take or how long i stay off of them i seem to barley get pumps anymore. but i would have never thought this product be as good as it has been to me for the past 3 weeks..

Review

Taste- I had gotten the Fruit Punch Fix flavor i really enjoyed drinking it and to me it tasted very simular to N.O Xplode

Review

Pump/Energy- like i said most pre-workouts dont do much for me anymore but Endorush Xtreme gave me a overall great and clean pump i didnt get jittery at all, and the pump and energy throughout my workout was perfect. i would drink half of the bottle on my way to the gym, and then about 15 minutes into my workout drink the rest(each half is equal to one serving). the energy was great and had me wanting not to stop my workout. Honestly i havent drank only half of the bottle and neither do i plan too lol...

Price-Not the cheapest RTD Preworkout around but hey! if it works i dont mind paying the $$$ i first bought 2 bottles from the vitamin shoppe for 5 dollars and from there i loved it which led me to later buying the box which comes with 12 bottles for $29.99 but im sure you could find it cheaper online.

Overall- Overall i would forsure recommend this product to anyone looking for a nice clean boost. while drinking it i always noticed alot better workouts compared to when i didnt. i felt stronger,more pumped,focused, and had more endurance during cardio.only con i could honestly say is that throughout my workout i always seemed to be alot more thirsty then normal whch led me to walking to the water fountain more then usual but beside that one and only con this product is a very good one!

hope this helps anyone that has not tryed it yet!!!!

August 24, 2011

• Tastes Great
  • Very Clean Nutrition Profile
  • Builds Lean Muscle
  • Not The Cheapest But You Pay For Quality
This is hands down my new favorite protein.it was recomended to me by a friend, and I have nothing but good to say about it.

First off here's the label

Fiber 0 g 4%*
Sugars1 g "
Protein 30 g
Calcium 100 10%
Riboflavin 0.2 10% Magnesium 15 4% Iron 0.7 4% Phosphorus 80 8% NITROPRO-BX7 (Nitrogen Retention Accelerators) 5221 mg

L-Glutamine "  Glutamine Peptides "  L-Alanyl-L-G...

First off here's the label

Fiber 0 g 4%*
Sugars1 g "
Protein 30 g
Calcium 100 10%

L-Glutamine "  Glutamine Peptides "  L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine "  Glycyl-L-Glutamine "  L-Cysteine "  L-Glutamine "  L-Tyrosine "  *Prozyme BP3 "  NITROGROWTH X14 (Microsorb Amino Acid Matrix) 12057 mg

Prozyme BP3 "  L-Isoleucine "  L-Leucine "  L-LysineL-Glutamic Acid "  L-Glycine "  L-Histidine "  L-MethionineL-Phenylalanine "  L-Proline "  L-Serine "  L-Threonine "  L-TryptophanL-Valine "  AHA (Anabolic Hormone Activators) 6440 mg

L-Arginine "  (2S)-2-Aminopentanedioic Acid "  L-Alanine "  (2S)-2-Aminopentanedioic Acid "

As you can see this is a very clean & high quality protein. It is very low in fat and sodium, and has very few calories. Also it has all the key amino acids for aid in recovery and muscle growth

Taste-I had purchased the extreme chocolate flavor, and I couldent be happier it tastes great with milk, and this is honestly the first protein powder I actually enjoy more with water...

Price- it is a little pricy, but I am a firm believer of you get what you pay for and with my experince this protein was worth it.

Overall- I would for sure recommend this protein to anyone looking for solid, and clean protein.. when I did a clean diet, and hard workouts I gained off one top a solid 5 pounds, but the key words were diet & exercise no protein or supplement is magic you gotta work hard for it..

August 7, 2011

• Ingredients Barley Different From Original
  • Foamy
  • 3 Scoops
When I heard the new xplode was coming out, I was a little skeptical about buying it. But the only reason why I Probaly decided to give it a try, was cause I found out that ON purchased BSN. But I see that the 2.0 is the same as the NT version, just a hype up

Review:
Taste/mixability- I purchased the fruit punch flavor, it tasted pretty good.. only thing is when I would mix it, it came out with a lot of foam on the top. I also noticed it settled very quickly.

Review:

Pump/energy- I didn't see nothing special pump & energy wise. It was like any other normal preworkout, and compared to other pwos I have taken , this one didn't seem to do much. I felt a very little small amount of energy. Also just like the Original xplode about half way thru the tub it got to the point I needed 3scoops to feel something.

Price- not bad I bought it on Bodybuliding.com for $35.00

Overall-not to hate on BSN, but I wouldent recommend this product. I've taken all the big name preworkouts, and this one Probaly was the least effective..didn't see much of a diffrence from the Original

Hope this helps anyone looking into this product !

July 5, 2011

• Tastes Great
  • Helps Strength And Focus
  • Became Tolerant Quickly
I just finshed my first container of n.o shotgun MHF1 and let me say I did not expect it too be as good as it was.

First off

Taste- I expected it to taste bad due to the fact how everyone talks about how bad it tastes. But I was pleased with the exotic fruit flavor. Its a little sweet but its tastes pretty good, and mixes well...

Focus- as soon I drank it I would start driving to the gym, and from there I quickly felt alert and focused..

First off

Energy & pump- i had gotten good pumps and a lot of energy off this product.. by the time I got to the gym, I was there dieing to hit the weights, and had a huge tingiling Sensation due to the Beta Alanine. This energy lasted thru my whole workout ( about a hour and half) and there was no crash after

Tolerance- this was Probaly the only con I had to this product. Half way thru the container I wasent feeling the same as I did before. Don't get me wrong the pump and energy was still good but it wasent the same. I've had other products that your body does not become as tolerant to quickly..

Other pros- big time strength I noticed while on this I went up in weight on every exersice...I also had great vascularity.

Price- kinda expensive bought it at Vitamin Shoppe for 49 bucks.. I'm sure its cheaper online .

Overall its was a good product I was a little undecided about purchasing it due to what I heard about it. But its great and only cons I see is the price and how quickly your body gets used to it...but yet again everyones body is different.

Hope this helps !

June 18, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Energy
  • Good Pump
  • Excellent Focus
  • Increase Sex Drive
  • Poor Taste
  • A Little Chalky
When it comes to preworkouts, I've pretty much tryed them all. But for some reason I see this one doesent have a good rep, and its actually a great product. Well enough of that here's my review.

Taste- honestly the taste is the only con I see on this product. I had purchased the fruit punch flavor, and to me it tasted pretty bad, and at times did not mix well. I would definatily try a different flavor next time..

Focus- the focus was great i would it take it about 30 min before working out and on the way driving to the gym I already felt alert and had a high amount of focus..

Pump ...

Pump & energy- pumps of this product were great. I usually would take 2 scoops every time and I would get this intense burst of energy and have a tingling Sensation due to the Beta Alanine. Also due to the pump I noticed I slightly when up in the amount of weight I did in all my exersices..

Other pros- I also noticed vascularity big time ! Everytime I worked out my veins looked like pipes ! Lol and they stayed like that even after the workout... Also I noticed a increase in libido I'm guessing that being the product is testosterone infused..

Price- not bad at all I got it on sale from the Vitamin Shoppe for $38.99 . I've heard from guys at the gym you can find it cheaper online though..

Overall its a great product that I would recommend to anyone. A lot of good things come out of this product , and like I said before only thing is the taste but as long as the product works I know a lot of people don't see that as a probelm.

Hope this helps anyone looking into this product !

June 14, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Excellent Tatse
  • Great Nutritional Profile
  • Fills You Up
    When it comes to protein bars, zero impact is hands down one of the best, they are said to be one of the most natural protein bars, and they have a great nutritional profile. My favorite flavor Pumpkin supreme it has a unique taste and its different from the usual bars. Also this is probaly one of the only bars I've had that actually satifies my hunger and makes me feel full. I don't see any downsides of this bar it is a little dry but with some water won't be a probelm. I do agree its a little pricey, but yoy do get what you pay for. VPX did a great job with this one