LionHeart

• Includes Shellfish
  • Only Available Online
  • Dosing Schedule
  • Lacks Estrogen Blocker

LionHeart here! 48 year old male, getting back to a healthy, fit lifestyle after making it through some personal issues. Testofuel is a Natural Testosterone Supplement by Roar Ambition claiming to boost test levels and help in building lean muscle mass. Testofuel touts itself as an "Anabolic Support Complex". I'm about 10 weeks into using Testofuel. My current stack includes Allmax Vitastack multivitamin pack and a simple DIM supplement for any possible estrogen feedback because of my age. Simple and clean is what I'm going for.

Hey there SR gan...

Hey there SR gang, been a while since I've been active. Went through some personal issues where I fell off from supplementing and working out. Not a good time. A few months ago, I decided it was time to get back to a healty, fit lifestyle and start working out and supplementing again. Now I'm a big test booster fan and find at my ripe age of 48 that they do indeed help so while searching for a new stack I looked at a ton of products both on here and elsewhere. Of course, when searching online, I came across Testofuel, Testogen, Prime Male, etc. all the usual #1's on these websites. Well, after looking at all these products, I decided, after hearing all the success stories, that i would give Testofuel a go. I ordered the a 4 month supply and have just completed 90 days of using it. OK, let's get to it!

Testofuel is a D Aspartic Acid (DAA) based product with a few other goodies thrown in, that support the formula as a whole. I posted a pic of the ingredients label below, but essentially it's DAA, B6, K2, Magnesium, Zinc, D3, Fenugreek, Ginseng, and Oyster Extract. Extremely simple and clean profile. Mostly vitamins and minerals in decent doses. The DAA, Fenugreek, Ginseng, and Oyster seem to a bit light on the dosage, based on the research I've done. These ingredients all compliment each other for the common goal of boosting your test levels. Synergy is the key here! The one thing I think is missing here is an estrogen blocking component, something to keep estrogen in check, essential for older guys.

Also, if you have allergies to shellfish Testofuel may not be for you because of the oyster extract.

Testofuel comes in capsule form, red caps. The caps are on the larger side but I never had any issues getting these down. The recommended dosing schedule calls for 1 cap, with food, 4 times daily spread throughout the day for a total of 4 caps per day. Each bottle comes in 120 caps, so 30 day supply. Not gonna a lie here, the dosing schedule is a pain in the rear! I took them as instructed and the 4 times a day thing was tough to adjust to, but after a couple weeks it just became part of my normal routine. I set a reminder on my phone for every 3.5 hours. That worked well for me.

OK, here's where I'm blown away by Testofuel. I have had tremendous results from Testofuel. I've added about an inch on my biceps, my triceps are popping, chest, shoulders and legs looking extremely cut and muscular, and I've lost about 2 inches around my waist, all fat, spare tire, which has resulted in my upper abs beginning to show. This is nuts! I haven't seen my abs in 30 years and now at 48, surprise, they're back. How the hell did this happen?!? Besides the physical changes, I also have a great sense of well being, calmer and more focused, and confident. I just generally feel great! Better than I have in years. In addition, the libido aspect is there but not that crazy wanting to hump everything in sight thing, but more of a readiness when the opportunity presents itself and the ability to perform at my best.

Like any natural test product, this takes time. I've been taking it daily for 10 weeks now and I've slowly, steadily, witnessed changes in my body week after week. Subtle changes that culminate in fantastic overall results in the long run. This is a product that needs a long term commitment to realize the best results.

Frankly, I'm flabbergasted by the results I'm getting from Testofuel. I've taken a lot of other DAA based T boosters in the past, even plain DAA, and had decent, solid results but nothing like this. Based on my experience with T boosters in the past, with it's profile, Testofuel should NOT be delivering these results, but here they are, I can't ignore them, they're here! Most of the claims they make have come to pass for me, increased lean muscle, fat loss, well being, libido, it's all here!

Well, here is where Testofuel lags, the price and availability. It's only available from the Testofuel website and it's $65 a box. Not cheap. You can go with the 4 month package, where they throw in a free box for $195 and this brings the cost per bottle down to around $49 dollars, which is still pricey, but comparable to other high end products.

Side Effects

I have not experienced any sides from Testofuel whatsoever. It's a very clean product.

Conclusion

In closing, I still can't believe the results I've seen from this product and honestly, I can't believe I've actual written this review. Like a lot of people I too felt like all the online reviews, testimonials, etc. were all BS and that there is no way this product could be that good. I really decided to try it just because is was a clean, simple, DAA product with a few enhancers that would kick start my new routine and it was new to me, never tried it before so heck, why not take a chance. Glad I did! I never expected all this, not in a million years. I really can't recommend Testofuel enough. For me it's delivered on all it's claims. I still have more Testofuel on hand but I am already planning on ordering more. I'm going to stay on it for the foreseeable future. So, ignore the naysayers, ignore the hype, give Testofuel a try, given time I think most will be pleased with it!

Overall
Thanks to Destine Nutrition for sending it out!
  April 7, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Swallow
  • Effective
  • Slight Bloating
  • Mild Fish Burps

Hi ho SR team, Lionheart here with another review. Going to share my experience with Destine Nutrition's Omega Sport product. Omega Sport is essentially a fish oil product used to promote joint, heart, and immune health. For those of you not bored to tears about hearing about me, I'm 48, in decent shape, workout 2-3 times a week, cardio & weights, looking to healthy lifestyle and supplementation to maintain my youth. OK, now that that's out of the way, here we go with the review.

As stated above, Omega Sport is a 100% Purified Fish Oil produ...

As stated above, Omega Sport is a 100% Purified Fish Oil product derived from Nordic sources, which in my research, proves to provide the best quality and the highest level of effectiveness. This product is touted as a functional support product with multiple benefits that can help lessen side effects experienced from other products and/or intense training. I personally ran this along a course of Androsta which is known to dry joints and Omega Sport was a tremendous help in alleviating those joint issues.

Ingredients in Omega Sport are simple and straightforward. It contains 2000mg of fish oil that derives 360mg of EPA and 240mg of DHA, both essential omega fatty acids that provide the benefits of the product. These ingredients also produce about 20 calories and 2g of total fat. A simple and concise profile.

Omega Sport are soft gels with the recommended dosage of 2 soft gels daily with a meal. The soft gels are average size and went down smoothly. No taste and really no smell either. Easy dosing schedule that can be taken with morning, noon, or evening meals. Nice.

I took Omega Sport for 6 weeks and I have to say I found this to be one of the best fish oil products that I've used. Since I'm old, I take a fish oil daily for a variety of benefits. Where Omega Sport really shined is in the joint support department. As I stated earlier, I ran this along with a course of Nolvadren XT, which can really dry your joints and make it difficult to work out. For me, Nolvadren XT really hits me in the leg joints. This time around with the Omega Sport, I did not feel any pain or discomfort in either my knees or ankles during this last cycle. It really is that good!

Value is an area where Omega Sport really stands out. The only place I was able to locate it was on the Destine website where it sold for $20. Keep in mind that a $20 bottle includes a 45 day supply, 90 gels, making it a tremendous value. Similar products I've seen sell for $10 or $15 more for only a 30 day supply.

Side Effects

I did experience a few, minor, sides with Omega Sport, but nothing you're not going to get from any other fish oil supplement. It's the nature of the beast, so to speak. That being said, it did cause me a bit of bloating shortly after taking but this only lasted an hour or so as well as some fishy burps that again, only lasted a short time after taking. None of these we really significant and didn't stop me from continued use.

Conclusion

So, to close out this review, I give the LionHeart stamp of approval on Destine's Omega Sport. It's a truly effective fish oil supplement, in solid dosages, that will be an asset to support any cycle you want to run or for just daily support. If you're looking to add a fish oil supplement to your regimen, take a chance on this one, you won't be disappointed!

LionHeart, signing off...

Thanks to Atlas Supp Co for sending it out!
  January 21, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Endurance Boost
  • Gym Aggression
  • Strength
  • Great Pumps
  • No Prop Blend
  • Value
  • Mixability
  • TubScoop Size

Hey There SR team! LionHeart here throwing out another review. This review is on Atlas Supply Co's Conviction Pre-workout. Many thanks to Atlas Supply for participating in the Troops program and for giving me the opportunity to do a run with their Conviction product. Conviction is a stimulant pre-workout product. A little about me, 47 yo male, workout about 3 times a week, cardio, weight training, etc. Just trying to be the best me I can and trying to defy the ageing process and live life to the fullest. OK, enough about me, let's get to the review!

----Ingredient...

To begin with, no prop blends here, folks, so major kudos to Atlas here. The ingredient label is posted so I'll spare you all the usual list, which isn't long. This is not a kitchen sick product, just a straightforward formula. Here you have solid doses of L-Citrulline, Creatine HCL, Beta-Alanine, and Caffine. Yup! That's it! Just 4 simple effective ingredients. Nice!

Conviction comes in Berry Lemonade flavor, which is pretty good. Sort of like a sweet and sour flavor. I'm not a fan of sour tasting stuff, but this was OK. Dosing is straightforward, 1 scoop with water about 30 min before workout. Each scoop is about 17.5 grams. I'd take it right before I walked out the door to the gym and it worked best for me this way. Mixability was a little dicey, the product did not dissolve very well in water and there were always a few clumps at the bottom. Nothing crazy, but they were there. I started mixing it in my SR shaker bottle and that seemed to help.

Team, not gonna lie here, Conviction, by far, is the most effective pre-workout formula I have ever used. That's about as simple as it gets. The energy, strength, and pump were all there and is good quantities. It kept me juiced right through the end of my 2 hour workout with no lag. I was able to lift longer and heavier with no pain. The pump was excellent, I had veins in my arms and chest popping significantly. I had pals in the gym checking my lift asking "What the heck are you using? Damn!" Conviction is a Grand Slam Home Run!

The only place I was able to find Conviction for sale was on the Atlas website for around $45 bucks for 30 servings. Compared to other products this is definitely on the pricey side but well worth it when you consider the effectiveness and simplicity of Conviction. Furthermore, the serving size is 1 scoop, so none of that deceiving 2 scoops stuff that I feel is a bit of a sham.

Side Effects

No sides here what so ever! In fact, after dosing, I felt great by the time I got to the gym, even on days when I was dragging. Besides that, I'm throw my "cry baby" one complaint here, the size of the tub. Another one where after the first dose, I could not get the scoop to fit back into the tub. Really took nearly to the end to be able to do that. I know, I know, this is NOT a big deal but for me it's a little annoying.

Conclusion

This product is fantastic! The best I have ever used! The beauty here is the simple, safe, straightforward formula, that's fully dosed and disclosed. I would recommend Conviction to anyone that asks. Frankly team, this is truly a winner and you can't go wrong adding Conviction to your routine!

LionHeart, signing off...

Thanks to Sportganic for sending it out!
  January 21, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • None

Hi ho! SR team, LionHeart here again with another review. Going to share my experience with Sportganic Pre+. Pre+ is listed as an energy supplement. I don't have issues with energy or feeling energized so the only time I find these type of products useful is using them before a workout. A little about me, 47 yo male, workout about 3 times a week, cardio, weight training, etc. Just trying to be the best me I can and trying to defy the ageing process and live life to the fullest. OK, now that that's cleared up, let's get to Pre+.

The ingredie...

The ingredient panel is posted here on the product page so I'll spare you all the boring list. The begin with, Pre+ is a propriety blend and we all know how loved prop blends are here on SR. That being said, the prop blend is 2250mg which is sizeable but no clue on how much of what is in there. Based on the ingredients in the prop blend, this looks to primarily be a NO booster as most of the prop blend ingredients are targeted towards NO.

Pre+ is a concentrated liquid that comes in individually packed pouches. Each pouch is one serving. Taste was just OK, like a fruity, berry type flavor with a hint of sour. Not very good but I'm not a fan of sour tasting stuff. The suggested use is to drink a pouch 5 to 10 minutes before activity. I dosed it this way and then added an additional pouch about half way through my workout as well.

OK, here is the nitty gritty of any product, how effective is it? Does it work? Well, I unfortunately, I found Pre+ to be a completely ineffective product and frankly a waste of time. No matter what I dosed it at, I really felt nothing from it whatsoever. Not even a pump or NO boost, which I what I really thought I would get out of it. On the plus side, the pouches were extremely convenient and user friendly. During my run I kept a box in my truck and would drink one in the parking lot right before I walked into the gym. I think they're on to something with the pouch idea but I think they need to rethink this product as it really does nothing.

Considering the effectiveness, or lack there of, of the product, this I find Pre+ to be a horrible value. I searched around and a 20 serving box goes for around $45. That equates to roughly $2.25 per serving, which is pricey, especially considering the lack of results.

Side Effects

I experienced no sides with this product, in fact no nothing.

Conclusion

As I stated earlier, I found Pre+ to be a completely useless product. I literally felt nothing on this product even increasing the dosage was ineffective. Then when price is factored in, it's a complete loss. Despite it's claims, there's really nothing in Pre+ that you can't get elsewhere and a much cheaper price. Take a pass on this one.

Overall
Overall
5.6
Thanks to LabTech Nutraceuticals for sending it out!
  December 14, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Libido Boost
  • A Bit Expensive
  • Includes Poorly-Researched Ingredients
  • Underdosing To Ingredients
  • Some Acne

Hey there SR team, LionHeart here with another review. This go around I'm sharing my experience with LabTech Nutraceuticals T-Fuel Testosterone Booster. To begin, many thanks to LabTech and the Trooper program for the opportunity to give this product a run. To be honest, I was a little hesitant to give this a try but after reading reviews from some of our most respected and esteemed Troopers, I decided to give it a shot. A little about me, 47 yo male, workout about 3 times a week, cardio, weight training, etc. Just trying to be the best me I can and trying to defy the ageing process and live life to the fullest. OK, now that we have all that covered, away we go!

Since the ingredient panel is posted, and Warmachine and Wade did a nice job with the ingredients on theie reviews, I'll just cover some of the highlights. This is an herbal based T Booster featuring ingredients like Bulbine Natalensis and Fadogia Agrestis along with a whopping (1425mg) does of Tribulus. It also includes a full, recommended dose (200mg) of Shilajit, along with some DIM for estrogen control. The one ingredient I had never used before is Ovine Placenta, dosed at 60mg per serving, which I've never encountered in other T boosters I tried. One thing to note, is that LabTech recommends 2 servings per day, which basically doubles the amounts listed on the ingredient panel daily. To my experience, most of the ingredients seemed a bit under dosed when compared with other products I've used.

T Fuel comes in capsule form, blue & white caps, about average size and no trouble getting them down. The dosing calls for 1 serving (2caps) twice daily. So 2 servings per day. Personally I took my first serving with breakfast and my second with dinner. This made it easy and convenient.

I have to say this was a bit of a disappointment for me with regards to the physical testosterone effects. I did not fell any strength, size, or pump from this at all. Literally, no changes in the gym whatsoever. I will say, however, that the only effect I really felt was in the libido department. In this respect this stuff is crazy good. I wanted sex all the time, literally, ALL THE TIME. Sometimes it was difficult to concentrate on anything else. While some may see this as a side effect, at my age, it's welcome! In addition, I believe this also have positive effects on erection, both frequency and hardness. Again, maybe a side, but not for me.

T Fuel is on the pricey side. The only place I found it sold was on the LabTech website going for around $50 for a 30 day supply. Considering the limited effectiveness, this is expensive for me. $50 for a penis pill to just too much.

Side Effects

The only side I really experienced was a bit of acne on my back and shoulders, which was confusing since for me the acne is usually a tell tale sign of a good T boost, but the positives in the gym just never materialized.

Conclusion

Well, I have to say I was mostly disappointed with T Fuel as a natty test booster. For me it turned out to be strictly a libido boosting sexual aid. A good T booster should give you the complete package in elevated T levels and this just did not happen for me while taking T Fuel. This product my be good for some of the younger guys out there I just think that us older guys need something a bit stronger to get the job done.

Overall
Thanks to Mugen Holdings for sending it out!
  November 7, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Did Not Get Sick
  • Ingredient Profile
  • Dosing
  • Minor Side Effects

Hey there SR team, LionHeart here, once again with another spine tingling review. This go around sharing my experience with Mugen ENDO, a multivitamin from Mugen Holdings. First of all, many thanks to the folks at Mugen for giving me the opportunity to take this product for a spin. ENDO is a daily multivitamin with a simple profile and solid dosages. A little about me, for those of you not bored to tears with hearing about me, I'm a 47 year old supplement junkie, always trying to find the products that will help me defy the aging process and help me out in life and the gym. Cardio and weight training 3 times per week. OK, enough about me, let's get to ENDO.

Well. since the ingredient panel is posted, I'll just cover some of the key points I noted with ENDO. First off, this is a simple, straightforward multi, none of the added, sometimes ridiculous, under dosed, ingredients that have no value and are included in other products just to increase the size of the panel, at least to me. ENDO provides monster dosages of B complex, vitamin C, D3, and vitamin E, along with a huge dose of zinc. Another thing I liked was a solid does of both Iodine and Boron. I was disappointed in the minuscule dose of vitamin K, but at least it's in there, some products leave it out all together. The profile is rounded out by small doses of CoQ10 and lycopene along with some others. All in all, a nice simple profile here.

Where I find ENDO really excels is in it's simple profile, as I'm sure most everyone here can relate, I take multiple supplements on a daily basis and usually run stacks for T boosting, weight training, and general well being. Being simple, you don't run the risk of getting too much of something from let's say a natural t booster, because it's also included in your multi, so big plus there. I believe that a good multi is the foundation of any supplement stack and I think ENDO does a nice job in that capacity.

ENDO comes in capsule form, which is a little different as most multi's are in table form but capsule provide better absorption so I believe this to be a plus. Capsules are normal size and went down easy. Dosage is 2 capsules daily, I took them with breakfast. About as simple as it gets.

While it is difficult to determine the effectiveness of a vitamin, I have to say I felt ENDO was effective in providing what I needed to get thru the day. I felt great while taking it, had good energy and had some great workouts during my run of it. Another benefit I attribute to ENDO is the lack of illness during my run. Here in the north country, the change of seasons usually brings out the cold and flu bugs and even after being exposed to some sick people I did not get sick. Basically, ENDO did it's job in keeping me running smooth and protected me from the bugs.

Well I checked around and it seems that the going rate for ENDO is $35 per bottle and each bottle contains a 30 day supply. As far as vitamins go, this is on the expensive side as you can find good multi's, with bigger profiles, for $15 to $20 for a 30 day supply. That being said, I believe ENDO to be a quality product so it all depends on what you're looking for in a multi and what's your budget.

Side Effects

The only minor side I can say I attribute to ENDO was a few mild headaches are taking on occasion which I attribute to the high dose of zinc. I experienced this when I had a small breakfast with no carbs. On regular breakfast days I had no issues what so ever. It's important that ENDO be taken with food to avoid any sides.

Conclusion

In closing, I will say that I enjoyed my run of ENDO and will consider it in the future depending on what other products I'm planning to run. The simple profile makes it ideal for including in a stack of other products since it will give you what you need and nothing that you don't. While price may be an obstacle for some it's a quality product that does it's job.

November 5, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Increase
  • Good Company
  • Dosing

Hey there SR Gang, LionHeart here with another thrilling review. Today I'm sharing my results with Bold Buck Nutrition's Premier Rut Superior Testosterone Booster. First a quick thanks to Bold Buck for the awesome free T-Shirt they sent me shortly after receiving my order. It's a pretty bad ass shirt! I'm a 47 year old supplement junkie, always trying to find the products that will help me defy the aging process and help me out in life and the gym. Cardio and weight training 3 times per week. OK, so let's get into this product.

Posted...

Posted below is the ingredient panel for your viewing pleasure but to start off, kudos to Bold Buck, no prop blends here, ingredients and amounts are clearly listed. This is relatively simple DAA based formula, with some added goodies in there such as Mucuna Puriens, Shilajit, and Luteolin. A total of 7 ingredients in all, so real simple and upfront. Covers all the basics for a good T booster, T boosting via DAA, Libido increase via Mucuna, and Estrogen control with Luteolin. All in all, a pretty good profile.

These are capsules, red in color, so no mixing or taste here. The dosing protocol was a bit annoying. The label state to dose 2 caps 3 times per day, evenly spread out throughout the day. Each bottle contains 180 caps, a full 30 day supply. I dosed it according to the label for about a week or so, but this was too taxing, seemed like a was always carrying capsules around with me. So I began dosing 3 caps, twice a day, morning and evening, this worked much better for me and with my experience with DAA this seemed OK since I was still getting 3 grams per day. Honestly, I felt no difference in either protocol.

This is where the jury is still out on this product. I did feel some libido increase and sexual stamina increased on this for sure, had a few days where I sent multiple rounds with the girlfriend, which is something at my age. What I didn't get from this product was the benefits in the gym, which I always get from a good DAA product. No increases with the weights, energy level was normal, no added benefit here, and no increase in muscle department either. None at all. So basically, for me, this ended up being nothing more than a sexual enhancement product but can't say it helped my testosterone levels as a whole. So a bit disappointing.

This product sell for $49.99 a bottle. The only places I found it available was on Amazon and the Bold Buck website, both for the same price. This is expensive for limited benefit I got from it and there are other DAA products that are more effective at a better price.

Side Effects

The only minor side I experienced from this was a little insomnia if I took the dose too late in the evening. The label states not to take it within 5 hours of bedtime, which was difficult for me with my schedule. Other than that, no other issues.

Conclusion

Ultimately, I have to say I was disappointed with this T Booster. Based on the profile, I thought this product was a home run, but it just did not deliver. Like I said, the libido increase was great but that was it, no other benefits felt. I have quite a bit of experience with DAA as I run it 3 to 4 times a year and I did not experience any of the effects or benefits from this like I have with other DAA products. So if your looking for help in the bedroom, this will definitely give you a kick, but outside of the bedroom, nothing. Nothing at all. I think Bold Buck is a great little company with some potential but they have to look into this product because there is something that is a miss here.

LionHeart, signing off...

Thanks to Sanctus Nutrition for sending it out!
  October 13, 2017

• Endurance
  • No Taste
  • Low Servings
  • Odd Aftertaste

Hi ho SR team, Lionheart here with another review. Sharing my experience with Sanctus Nutrition's Focal Force Pre-workout. First off, shout out to Sanctus Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to try and review this product. About me, just a 47 year old guy trying to stop the hands of time and keep in shape. Cardio, weights, and a little crossfit. As an older guy dealing with older guy issues, pre-workouts loaded with stims is a problem for me so when this product came up on the TROOPER list I jumped at the opportunity to give it a run. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised by Focal Force.

Since the ingredient panel is posted, I'll save you standard list and cover the highlights. First I's like to point that there are only 7 ingredients but the amounts are quite generous and based on clinical research. The 6g of L-Citrulline is the amount studied to enhance athletic performance, 4g of L-Tyrosine and 3g of ALCAR for intensity and focus, along with 3g of Beta Alanine for endurance worked well. In addition, lesser amounts of caffeine and theombrine along with Idebenone (CoQ10) round out this formula. All in all, this is a very potent list of ingredients with solid dosages.

I took Focal Force, as recommended, about an hour before my workout, mixed one full scoop with about 8oz of water. Focal Force mixed very well, completely dissolved in water, quick stir, with no clumps or powder at the bottom. Once stirred, it got kind of thick, almost the consistency of milk, but no issues going down. The strange part of this pre-workout is that it had almost no taste. I checked the label for a flavor but none was listed. Anyways, it really had nearly no flavor at all, just a citrus type after taste that wasn't real pleasant but tolerable.

I found Focal Force to be very effective and was pleased with product. Shortly after taking it I would start to feel my body warm up and by the time I actually got to the gym, I had a slight sweat starting. Once I got to it, the energy, focus, and strength all came shining through. I was able to get in extra sets and increase weight. Not huge increases but increases none the less. Felt a nice pump from this and it really got the vascularity going as I had the veins popping. Another nice benefit was that the effects only lasted about 2-3 hours, which was a nice benefit since I workout after work and had no problems getting to sleep afterwards. Besides that, the energy and focus was clean, no jitters, shakes, or that feeling like your going to jump out of your skin, like I've experienced with other products. Basically, Focal Force delivered everything it claimed it would without any sides.

I did some checking and I was only ale to find Focal Force for sale on the Sanctus Nutrition website. A 20 serving tub on the website sells for about $40. Personally, I think this is a little pricey for a pre-workout especially for only 20 doses when other products I've looked at give you much more, however, when I look at the ingredients and the effects I experienced I guess it's a fair price considering the quality. The old adage applies, you get what you pay for, I guess.

Side Effects

OK, while I did NOT experience any actual side effects there was one, we'll call it a pet peeve, that was frustrating with this product, the tub and the scoop. The tub is a tall narrow container that I would not fit my hand in so naturally, it comes with a longer handled scoop. Well, when you first open the container, the scoop is buried, after pulling it out, it was near impossible to get it back in far enough to put the lid back on. For the first 2 weeks, I had to bend the scoop handle, lodge it underneath the lip of the container, just so I could close the top. Eventually, the scoop handle broke, so I had to pour the last couple servings into the scoop, which made a bit of a mess a couple times. I lost a serving or two to spills. I know I'm whining here, but I'm sharing my experience here.

Conclusion

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised and please with Focal Force. I gave me a great kick in the gym, got me heated up, the blood flowing, and was able to finish my workout without the crash at the end. Never had a bad workout while taking it, in fact, I never felt tired or exhausted at the end either. Despite the price tag, which I think is a bit pricey, the product delivered strong without those crazy, pre-workout jitters. Also, since it's light on the stims, I didn't feel like my heart was going to beat out of my chest either. Bottom line, Focal Force delivered the energy and focus to finish my workouts strong without the crash at the end like I usually experience. A solid pre-workout that delivers!

9.2
  September 24, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Effective For Fat Loss
  • Helps Cut Fat
  • Non-Stim
  • Great Value
  • No Sides

Ho ho SR family! LionHeart here once again for another review. This time I'm sharing my expeierience with Giant Sports International's Thyrotwin which is listed as a stimulant free fat burner. I'm 47, active guy, in the gym about 3 times a week always looking to lean out, which seems to be a greater challenge with every year that passes. After reading a few reviews here on SR I decided to give this a go. Over the last few months, I've run about 3 bottles of Thyrotwin. What drew me to this is the stim free aspect. I don't react well to stimulants so finding something effective without stimulants was a huge bonus for me.

The ingredient panel is posted so I'll just say that Thyrotwin contains just 2 ingredients, 3,5 Diodo-L-Thyronine and 3,3 Diodo-L-Thyronine. Both of these are what is referred to a T2, a thyroid hormone. The claims are that T2 burns fat without muscle loss.

Thyrotwin is in capsule form, white caps, 90 per bottle. No prop blends here, fully disclosed. No taste and the caps are on the smaller side so they go down without any problems. The recommended dosage is 1 to 2 caps daily with 12 to 16 ounces of water on an empty stomach. Pretty simple, once a day dosing. I started off with 1 cap per day and within a week was a 2 daily. What worked best for me was taking these mid-morning, 2 to 3 hours after breakfast.

For me, Thyrotwin has been the answer I've been looking for. I've run 3 bottles, 6 weeks at a time with tremendous results. I'm not sure if I lost any "weight" but I definitely lost fat, which is what I'm concerned with most. My experience, with every bottle, was the first week, not much change but increased energy, motivation in the gym, and heat. I'm not sweaty type of guy normally, but with this stuff, I was sweating like fountain in the gym. During the second week, the energy and motivation remained along with a slight leaning everywhere. Not real noticeable at this point but a little more cut. The last 2 weeks are when Thyrotwin really kicked in for me. Looked much leaner, muscles were popping, and pants were looser, while the sleeves were tighter. Isn't that what we're all looking for, after all? The effects were nothing crazy, noticeable for sure.

This is where Thyrotwin really shines! On top of the effectiveness, you get a 6 weeks supply, at 2 caps per day, all for the low, low price of around $15 to $20 bucks. I got a couple bottles on Amazon for $16 a bottle. Again, that is for a 6 week supply. I have not come across anything that was a better value than this.

Side Effects

I did not experience any sides with Thyrotwin.

Conclusion

I found Thyrotwin to be an extremely effective product and an exceptional value. For me the best part is that it's stim free, and just enhances your own thyroid production. For those looking to lean out a bit without the negative effects and dangers of stimulants, then Thyrotwin is definitely a product you should try, especially considering the low cost, there's really no risk in giving it a go.

September 17, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Digestive Support
    • Eliminates Bloating
    • Possible Fat Loss
    • Quality
    • Regularity
    • Delayed Release Caps
    • Loose Stools

Hi ho SR gang, LionHeart here for another review. Today I'm sharing my experience with Bold Buck Nutrition's Pro Rut Advanced probiotic. Bold Buck is a newer company on the scene and when I stumbled across this product while looking for a good probiotic, liked what I saw so I decided to give it a go and, man, I'm glad it did! Quickly about me, 47, active, workout about 3 times a week, not a bodybuilder, just trying to stay healthy and defy the aging process. I've used this product for a little over 6 weeks now and feel I have a solid grasp of the results. Let's have a look at what our friends at Bold Buck have included with their probiotic.

I posted the ingredient panel below, but what attracted me to this was the overall blend that they use, the included prebiotic to help the bacteria thrive, and the CFU count (30 Billion). In addition, they include a couple bacteria strains not commonly found in most other products like this. For example, the strains L. Bulgaricus and S. Boulardii are not commonly found in other probiotic products, at the 40 or so that I looked at. On top of that, the CFU (Colony Forming Unit) count is very good. Prior to this product, I had been using another product, that shall remain nameless, that only had 6 Billion CFU which frankly, for me, was just not enough.

These are capsules, white. The service size is 2 caps, 30 Billion CFU, 60 caps per bottle. Caps a normal size, go down nice and easy. The suggested use is 1 or 2 caps per day, I took 2 every morning before breakfast. With the serving divided into 2 caps, you the the flexibility of using what's best for you. If your requirements are lower, then this will last you 2 months. Furthermore, these are delayed release caps that enable the bacteria to survive stomach acids and get released in the digestive tract where they belong and are needed.

This is where this product won me over. I have always had a problem with digestion and bloating especially. In addition, staying regular is another challenge I face especially as I've gotten older. All that is compounded with a questionable diet. When I'm able, I try to eat really clean, but with client lunches and dinners, entertaining the ladies and such, it's a challenge that takes it's toll. I've tried other digestive support products including a garbage my quack Dr. prescribed with minimal results. The Bold Buck probiotic has been the first to really make a huge impact for me. I take 2 every morning, took about a week to really kick in and things have really improved. The constant bloating I felt after a meal has vanished, regularity is back and consistent, and I think I may have even leaned out a bit from this as I've not done anything different in my routine besides adding this. On top of all this, I have to say I'm impressed with Bold Buck as a company. The product was packaged well, arrived quickly, and is quality. No broken caps or anything like that. I'm very impressed!

I picked this up on Amazon for about $28. Which seemed a little pricey to me at first, but after reviewing a bunch of other products, considering what you get with this, it's actually priced fairly. Not great, but fair for a months supply. If you only go 1 cap a day, then it's a fantastic value.

Side Effects

The only side I experienced with this was some loose stools during the first 10 days or so. I'm not so sure it's necessarily a side effect more so than I think it was cleaning me out. But I figured I'd mention it just the same.

Conclusion

In all honesty, this is a great product at a decent price from a quality company. For us older guys, it can really bring your digestive system back to normal and maintain good gut health. For younger guys that supplement hard and put their bodies and system through hell, this can be a savior to help keep things in line, especially on a particularly rough cycle. I consider this "cycle support" for you digestive system. It keep everything in harmony. If your considereing a probiotic, do not pass this one up, you'll be amazed with Bold Buck and their Pro Rut Advanced Probiotic.