Jpotter21

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 7 years, and was last online 2 weeks ago

Reviews by Jpotter21

Overall
Thanks to 5% Nutrition for sending it out!
  August 12, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Helped Me Put On Weight
  • Solid Profile.
  • Helps Put On And Maintain Weight
  • Helps Meet Macro Goals
  • Could Use Some More Carb Quantity Per Serving
Hey guys, so its been a while so take it easy on me. Tommy reached out to me a couple of months ago asking if I still wanted to be a part of this community and I said yes. Finally got some stuff sorted out on my end and I am officially back in business. So I'll be honest, Rich Piana is a guy whom I admire. He's brutally honest about a lot of the world we live in, bodybuilding wise. Yes he's a bit of a quack, but I honestly respect him quite a bit. And I did hop on the boat to try a good portion of his supplement line, and I am very impressed thus far.

Real food is well just as it sounds, ...

Real food is well just as it sounds, food. I had first thought it was a protein powder, but come to find out its a carb powder. Which was totally cool. I've not really used many carb powders here recently so it was a nice change of pace for me. Upon reading the label, I actually really liked what I saw, but at first was also a bit worried. In total you get 60 scoops, at 100 calories a serving. With 1g fat, 20g of carbs, and 1 g protein. For the carbs you get pounded yam, oats, and sweet potato. With also a blueberry fruit powder, I think that is more for flavor additives, but I'll get to that in the taste section. Now I do want to point something out that left me a bit confused. On the label it claims 20g of carbs, but under oats it says 7000mg (7g), Pounded Yam 10000mg (10g), and sweet potato 10000mg (10g). Which in my mind adds up to 27g of carbs? Maybe I'm just missing something or sweet potatoes have a different break down. I don't know. Its not a deal breaker for me, as a did like the product, but it may need some further clarification.

So I feel it has an overall solid profile. Personally I liked this stuff. I typically like to have carbs before I train, and while I train. Two scoops of this made for a perfect pre training meal at 2am. It was nice and easy. Mixed very well, and also tasted fantastic. I experienced no bloat or discomfort, which I was most happy about. Typically when grinding up oats in putting them in a shake I always get a nasty bloated feeling during training. But with this I experienced none of that. It digested well, and I had no discomfort whatsoever. For me it was a perfect way to supplement some extra food in the am. I think something like this is ideal for a person on the go. I am a delivery driver, and when trying to shovel 5k calories a day, it can get tough. This was a perfect way for me to hit my macros, and it didn't mess with my training. Win in my book.

I did mention this tasted pretty freaking awesome. I got the blueberry cobbler, which at first glance I thought was a bit envious. But man he nailed it flavor wise. I loved it. I found that adding two scoops of vanilla protein really hit the spot. I also did my first couple of tastes with no protein to make sure I could assess taste properly, and again I felt it was awesome. This also mixed very well, and I had no clumps or extra garbage floating around my cup.

Value, for me I feel its a fair price. Your roughly looking at 35 bucks for a 60 serving tub. With the amount of oats I use, I feel this is an acceptable replacement. And I've actually bought a few more tubs. Will it remain a staple? Maybe, well see what the misses says in a few months.

Overall I feel this is a supplement worth trying, and something some could benefit run. As always its no miracle worker, but I do feel it could help meet your goals. Plus its pretty freaking tasty. I think I may venture into cooking with this bad boy a bit, we'll see. I feel a solid 8 all around is completely deserving, and job well done by Rich and his team.

October 1, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Crazy Vascularity
  • Pumps Are Awesome
  • Very Toxic
  • Could Be Ineffective For Some
Just a heads up, this is going to be a rather long review. I am going to try and be as detailed as possible with this as I can. So bear with me.

A big thank you to Legendary Supplements for sending this out for the ER team to try. I hopped on this not realizing both were methylated compounds, which was a mistake on my part. And I am willing to admit that. Regardless I took all proper on cycle and pre cycle supports to make sure I could combat any sides I might experience. Which didn't do much, but we'll get into that further down in the review.

Pre/On cycle supports:

Anabeta Elite
Erase Pro
Torem
Clomid

Not going to get into exact dosages with SERM protocal, like Hulkish1 I think thats something you need to research yourself and try to find what works best for you. I personally like the duel SERM method, and I don't get many sides.

Ingredients:
Dymethazine- 15mg
Methylstenbolan-10mg

This is per capsule. The bottle comes with 60 caps. I ran 2 caps per day, giving you a full dosage of both compounds for 30 days total.

Dymethazine- this is the compound I didn't do enough research on. I was always under the impression DMZ was a unmethylated compound. Meaning it was much more Liver friendly. V and Hulk both informed me it was indeed a methylated compound. Basically DMZ is two super drol molecules combined together. But its not anywhere near the toxic level of Superdrol, and the sides aren't anywhere close. I'm surprised this didn't get pulled out with the superdrol ban, but whatever. A really interesting compound, known more for hardening you up, cutting bodyfat, increasing strength, and much improvement on vascularity. This is a popular compound to use during cutting recomping cycles.

Methylstenbolan- This is a rather new compound. This was originally created to be more like a predecessor of SD, but again without all of the nasty sides. I was under the impression this wasn't extremely liver toxic, but according to my blood work I have began to think otherwise. Methylstenbolan is mainly used for recomping/bulking and is known for huge size gains and little to no water retention. It also has no conversion to estrogen, providing lean gains and not "wet" or tons of water weight like something like D-bol. This is also known for giving good gains in strength.

Diet/Training routine- I decided to go into this as a recomp. I don't really want to get much bigger weight wise, but it was also going into the fall so cutting wasn't really a priority either.

My diet usually stays pretty clean. 80-90% of the time unless I'm hurting for calories, which generally doesnt happen. Usually on Sunday I just have a cheat day. For this cycle I really upped my carbs, to around 400-500g a day. I've heard good things about DMZ and M-sten both being great at utilizing carbs much better than other compounds.I had all kinds of different carbs for this, breads, rice, sweet potatoes, pastas, cerals, cream of rice. Anything really. Types of carbs weren't really a factor for me. I kept my protein between 230-250g a day. I don't ever really go into the 2g of protein per pound of body weight. I don't like it, I feel like garbage, plus I cant poop. So I keep my protein at 1g per pound sometimes a little over but not much. My protein sources were chicken, turkey, beef, bison, and a lot of whole eggs most of the cycle. Fats were generally 100g a day. Which was majority taken care of by whole eggs.

My training routine I switched up a little bit, and made it more of a powerlifting routine. Generally I prefer higher volume workouts, but I really wanted to give the strength benefits of these compounds a shot. So for a month or so my workouts were:

Monday
Chest/Bench/Accessory movments

Tuesday
Legs/Squat/Accessory Movements

Thursday
Deadlift/accessory movements

Friday
Back/Biceps/Shoulders/Triceps

Cardio was performed regularly for the duration of the whole 4 weeks. Generally 30 mins post workout, with 2-3 days of HIIT thrown in.

Effectiveness-

Did it work? Absoultely, but not how I would have imagined. I was looking to go into this expecting both of these to blow me up. But it did turn into a rather successful recomp, which I was totally happy with. I managed to put on 5lbs of solid and lean mass. Which is great and totally welcomed. On top of that, I was able to drop a shirt size and two inches off of my waist, this is big for me as I've always tended to have a blocky waist. Its something that Genetics has just made me deal with. I had several people comment to me on how much leaner I looked. Which I found odd, because by looking in the mirror I would have said I was looking much bigger. My strength also shot up, within the first week or so. I was adding weight every single workout. I saw my biggest and most notable improvements in my back workouts, and it showed. This was something I really wanted to focus on going into this cycle. My rows, dead lift, and pulldown numbers all shot up. This isn't to say things like squats, or bench didn't go up. But this was definitely the most noticed. The pumps were awesome, and the vascularity was probably my favorite part. It was kind of gross and freaky, several people noticed it and mentioned it to me. I really believe I reacted well to DMZ but not the M-sten. I've heard this is rather common, as some guys can run rather high doses of M-sten and literally get nothing. I think M-sten for me was a total dud. Overall the actual tangible effects of this would prove to be something worth running again, right? Wrong. This will actually be my last run of any mehtylated compound, ever. I'll get into that in the sides section.

Sides-

My actual on cycle sides weren't bad. No back pumps or blood pressure spikes. Only side I had, which was annoying as hell was my hunger was severely diminished. Too the point I felt like I had to force feed. It wasn't cool. I have heard this can be fairly common on oral cycles. Okay, now to the internal side of things. This crap dehydrated the hell out of me. My urine was practically brown. I know it wasn't a water related issue, as I drink plenty of water and I've never had this issue on cycle. I also had blood work done, which I do pre cycle, mid, and post cycle. If your honestly serious about using hormones, fork out the extra cash to get some blood work done. My liver enzymes were fooed even with all of my on cycle support. They were quickly restored once pct was done, but honestly I was quite surprised. I would have thought having three different methods of liver support would have helped with liver damage ect. This is why I will never touch a ph again. Its just not worth it to me in the long run.

My pct has been successful, my *** is no longer brown and my appetite and blood work have all come back positive. I've maintained everything I've gained. And only a few lifts have dropped, but nothing major.

Overall-
Is it worth it? I don't think so. Oral's do some pretty serious damage to the human body. I've always known that, but it took getting some blood work done for me to finally realize just how much. I think both of these are quite hepatoxic, and this is something I should have researched much better before hopping into. I will admit that was a bad judgment call on my part. I do think something like DMZ is worth a try, as I feel that is what really shined in this stack. M-sten if you do run it, I think you should run a lone first. You may not even react to it at all, so their seems no need to stack it. If your curious about my blood work results shoot me a pm. I hope you all have found this helpful.

September 5, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • High Quality
  • Great Focus
  • Clean Energy
  • High Quality Ingredients
  • Balanced Effects
  • Excellent Taste/mixability
  • Smooth Taste
  • Smooth Energy
Whats up guys. First of all a big thank you to Citadel Nutrition for the opportunity to give this a shot. I really enjoyed this product. Sorry for the late review, I had to wait until I was done using clen to actually use it. Timing was just difficult. On to the review.

Ingredients-9/10- I absolutely love the ingredient profile here. Its disclosed, and their are no fancy bells and whistles. Honestly, its so simple you could make it at home. I like that, because I know exactly what I'm getting, and just how much. For 1 scoop you get:
5g of Creapure
3.2g of carnosyn beta alanine
3g of L...

5g of Creapure
3.2g of carnosyn beta alanine
3g of L-tyrisone
200mg of Caffeine Anhydrous

And thats it! The scooper is huge too, which I'd imagine. Your getting a fairly hefty dose of everything. Creapure we obviously know the importance of so I wont really go into that. Same with Beta Alanine. I liked the use of L-tyrisone. Typically you see this as a ingredient in most sleep aids or anything related with stress. It helps to release dopamine into your system. For me it tends to give a very calm and enflated feel to my mood. The 200mg of caffeine is a nice addition as well. Their is nothing really cutting edge here, but thats okay. It works and works really well.

Taste/Mixability-8/10- I was quite surprised by the taste. Generally I stay away from anything related to lemonade flavors. Because you could get something really bad or really good. A lot like fruit punch companies either nail it or do terrible. This is probably one of the first lemonade flavors I've had that I really enjoyed. I think another reviewer mentioned this tasting like Country time Lemonade, and I have to agree. The smell of this is addicting too. When you open up the container you just get a huge wave of lemon rush through your nose. Awesome. It also mixes rather well even with such a big ingredient profile.

Effectiveness-8/10- For me this works, and it works great. Its good clean energy and solid performance every time you use it. You don't get that crack3d out feeling you get from some pres. While I do love the pres that give you a huge rush of energy, I never like the after effects. This does none of that. It gave me more of a clean focus/energy rather than a punch in the face. I prefer pre's like this. I felt like my workouts were more productive over all. Which I could attribute to the addition of creatine/beta alanine. The energy boost was just enough to get me in the gym and in the zone. The tingles were definitely noticeable right off the bat. I tend to not feel beta tingles until after a workout, but here I experienced them as soon as I hit the gym. Could speak a lot of volume for the quality of what your getting. I never felt like I needed to bump past a scoop either, which was nice. This was enough to get me "amped" for a set of dead lifts or squats and I didn't feel like I would have my heart blow out of my chest. Overall A solid and clean product.

Sides- No sides to speak of. Which is to be expected, its not stim heavy at all.

Value-9/10- Most places I've seen this your looking around 30 dollars for 30 scoops. Which is roughly a dollar a day. If you look at what your getting though, its actually a steal. If you were to buy all of those ingredients and try to make a pre like this you'd probably have a hard time getting in this price range. Citadel is still a small company, and even on their own company website your looking at the 30 dollar price tag. Its very affordable, and definitely worth the coin.

Overall-9/10- I feel between the ingredient profile and value a nine is more than fair and well deserved. I liked this so much I went out and purchased a second tub, just to keep around for when I want something clean that I wont crash on. If your a stim junkie, this probably won't be for you. But if you love performance, and a nice clean feeling while working out give Tier 1 a shot.

August 16, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Consistent
  • Solid Company
  • High Quality Ingredients
  • Great Pumps
  • Inconsistent For Some Users
  • Definitely Need Two Scoops
Whats up SR, I bring to you another review of a product that has been getting a lot of press here lately. I'd love to give a big shout out to SSG and Lecheek for the opportunity to try this. Thank you! On to the review.

Ingredients 8/10- I do like the ingredient profile. Its really simple, but my biggest critique is the prop blends. With a pump product, as a user you want to know what your getting in there. From what it looks like, 2 scoops will give you a full dose or at least close to a full dose of the ingredients listed. But I don't really like playing the guessing game. They actually have a very basic profile, which is not bad. It worked really well for me. Your looking at agamtine really being the primary pump ingredient. I personally like agamatine and respond very well too it. I like the addition of Creatine's as well. Even though you won't reach saturation levels with the creatine if taken sporadically I still feel like its a nice touch. I like taking creatine pre or intra workout. Might be placebo but I feel it works better. So overall its a decent ingredient profile, that hides behind a prop blend. Not overly terrible, but something I do think should be worked on.

Dosing- Instructions say 1-2 scoops. I'm just going to say if you try this just go with 2 scoops. I tried it with one and got little to no effect. 2 was definitely the sweet spot. I took it 30 minutes pre workout, and it worked like a charm.

Taste- I dont usually rate taste, but this one was just odd lol. It says fruit punch, but I've got to say I've never had a fruit punch that tasted like this before. It was just different. Not really much like fruit punch at all. Easy to get down still, but dont expect a fruit punch flavor.

Effectiveness- 8/10- I liked this. For me it was never inconsistent, I seemed to respond really well to it every time. The first time I worked my back using this I got a nasty pump in my lats, on top of my biceps from all the rowing I did. It felt awesome. Arm day was exceptional and chest and leg days were also awesome. I loved doing triple drop sets on leg extensions while using this. I felt like my quads ballooned up every time. The vascularity was decent, nothing to write home about. But the pumped up feeling was definitely noticeable.

Value-7/10- The actual value of this product is decent, your looking at 24.99 for 40 servings. Not bad at all. Here's my thing though. I understand why Lecheek wanted a pump product. It was something I feel SX3 lacked. So creating a pump product seems like a great idea. But at the end of the day I also ask myself how necessary are these things? The pump is really cool, but if your doing a workout right you should be getting one anyway. So for me I can't see purchasing a product for 25 bucks just for pump purposes. Its just kind of a hard sell for me personally.

Overall-8/10- It works for some, but not for others. Thats going to be the risk you take when purchasing this. Its a decent profile and a decent price tag. But at the end of the day I think the question remains do you need it or not. Its fun to get a pump, and I enjoyed what I got from it. Pick it up and give it a shot.

August 11, 2013

• Decreases Muscle Soreness
  • Increases Recovery
  • No Flavor
  • Increases Protein Utilization
  • Too Many Scoops For Results
  • Kind Of Messy
  • Awkward Tub
Whats up SR. I bring to you a very hot rated product here at SR and many other fitness community. Big thanks to Isatori for the opportunity to give this a whirl. Also a big shout out to Artie, you have been nothing but extremely helpful brother. On to the review.

What is Bio Gro? According to Isatori, its like a fertalizer for your muscles. Its claimed to help increase protein synthesis and allow you to recover from workouts faster. Bio gro uses a patented form of Bio Active Peptides from bovine collustrum. Personally, I thought it was a little to good to be true honestly. But I was proven wrong.

I went into bio gro going into a cut, and honestly I feel it turned more into a recomp by the end of the second tub. I had contacted Artie to ask about what his thoughts were for using this with Clen. He told me he wanted to experiment a little bit and up my dosing to 6 scoops a day. Clen has some anabolic properties, so we were trying to see if this would at all be enhanced with using bio gro. And too my knowledge, I believe it was.

How I dosed it. I had 3 tubs total. 2 were sent to me, and the other I purchased. My first tub I dosed 6 scoops a day spread out throughout the day. Mainly pre workout, post, and before bed. The last two tubs I went between 4-6 scoops a day. I feel like I still had solid recovery at 4 scoops but saw more physical changes at 6. The dosing is just something you'll have to play around with. I really think 4 is the best starting point.

For my run with Clen and Bio gro I did TKD/CKD diet for a total of a month and a half. Generally I have many things happen to me on ckd style diets. With dropping my carbs so low my energy levels just plummit, my body looks extremely flat, and generally my strength goes out the window. At first this was ran as a tkd consuming carbs pre and post workout only. But later turned into more of a ckd with carbs only post workout. Here's what happened.

My strength never once dipped nor did the intensity of my workouts. I actually got stronger throughout my run and went up on some of my bigger lifts. Generally on CKD/TKD I experience pretty rough doms too. Which is to be expected from dropping carbs so low. But I recovered great, to the extent sometimes it felt as if I didn't even workout the day before. This allowed me to hit the gym harder every workout. My body also never looked flat at all throughout the whole phase. My energy was still low, but thats just the nasty part of ketosis. I dropped 12 lbs within a 6 week time frame. Which is really all I was looking to loose. I kept muscle mass, lost fat, recovered well, and did it on a diet that generally has me looking like poo by the end of it. So for me Bio gro was a complete win.

A few cons and pros. Pros being its practically tasteless. One of the first unflavored items that I can honestly say was unflavored. It also mixed really well. I was expecting it to be a little tough to mix, but to my surprise it was extremely easy to get down. Now for the cons. The price. Its just hard to justify spending the type of money you'd have to get the full effect out of this. Most users, would need anywhere from 2-3 tubs a month. Which would run you $120. Thats a little on the high end but thats the ball park figure. That on top of other supplements you purchase, just is extremely hard to justify. It works, but at a cost. The container is also a major pain. Its extremely small. What I'd like to see is Isatori make like a value sized container. Where you would get more product, a cheaper price, and a bigger scooper. I could hardly get my hands in the tub towards the end of the containers. A few of those are just nit picking, biggest con for me is the price.

So is it worth it? I really think its dependent on ones goals. I love lava's idea of using it in between cycles for enhanced guys, or for pct. I could totally justify that for many reasons. But as far as a regular staple in an every day gym goers stack, its hard to say. I think if this could be listed at 25-30 dollars I would be a regular buyer. For me bio gro falls into a fun supplement category and not a staple. It is definitely worth a shot, and you'll have to play around with the dosing a bit to find what works for you. But if you have the cash definitely look into it.

July 30, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Ingredient Profile
  • Increased Libido
  • Feel More Driven
  • Facilitates Strength Gains
  • Boosts Mood
  • Great Value
    Whats up SR. I have got to say, Lecheek has really impressed me here recently. TX3 is no exception to that rule. Big thank you to SSG for hooking me up with this. Somehow I got it through a mix up in communication. And boy, am I glad I did. On to the review.

Ingredients-9/10- This is extremely solid. You have everything you could want in a test booster at a clinical dose. What more could you ask for? The profile is as follows:

D-Aspartic Acid- 3200mg
    Arimistane- 50mg
    Fenugreek Seed Extract-300mg

D-Aspartic Acid- 3200mg
    Arimistane- 50mg
    Fenugreek Seed Extract-300mg

And thats it. Simple yet effective. Obviously we know DAA, and its importance in test boosting. Its honestly the king in test boosting ingredients. What I really like is the inclusion of Arimistane. This ingredient was made popular by everyones favorite AI product, Erase. You see a lot of guys running natty cycles using DAA, and an AI. Kudos to Lecheek for throwing it in the package. I think from a marketing perspective, its extremely wise. Some may argue the need for having an AI for DAA, though it may not be totally necessary it certainly won't hurt. I also like the inclusion of Fenugreek, which has many test boosting benefits on top of increasing libido and sexual function. All pluses. I always like seeing other test boosting ingredients in a product, and I think Lecheek's old test booster tried to accomplish this but it was underdosed. Great job on the profile this time though. Solid for sure.

Dosing-This part left me a little confused. It says take 6 caps in the morning with your first meal. 6 caps give you the full servings of everything. Than at the end it says do not exceed more than 12 caps in a day. I am guessing they are talking about guys maybe wanting to front load after a cycle or something. But 6 caps in the am is all you need. Simple and easy.

Effectiveness-9/10- This for me, worked quite quickly. My libido shot up, and I felt like my mood was enhanced almost immediately. I did see some nice strength increases throughout this run to. All major lifts went up 10-15 lbs. Which I'm not complaining about. I looked a lot leaner and vascular as well. The fullness of my muscles also increased. Which does tend to happen to me on DAA. Keep in mind I was also using Bio gro, and a few other products as well. I really liked the results I got from this. I feel its a proven list of ingredients that will be consistent every time. Definitely solid.

On a side note- I don't really think this would make for a good PCT until maybe the third or fourth week of pct. Having an AI in there could cause some rebound gyno issues depending on what you run. Either use this as a follow up to your post cycle or something a few weeks after you've started.

Sides- I had typical sides that I always get while using DAA. Acne, and mood flare ups. For whatever reason I get angry as hell when I use anything that has DAA in it. But I can't really rate that it always happens to me.

Value-9/10- I am actually going to rate this fairly high. Here's why. You not only get a full 30 day supply of DAA, you also get an AI, with an additional test boosting ingredient. At first glance you might think this is a pricey daa supplement. But you get a little bit more for what your paying for. It sits at around 30-40 dollars per bottle. I think you'd have a tough time finding all of those ingredients for that same price for a months supply.

Overall-9/10- I really think this is a solid test boosting product. If your like me, and want something that is all inclusive so you don't have to purchase a bunch of stuff all at one time this is the way to go. I feel you really get your bang for your buck if you know how much a lot of these products cost individually. Its a solid product, and worth looking into. Definitely give it a shot if you want something that works rather quickly.

July 15, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Recovery
    • Deep Sleep
    • Easy Dosing
    • Overpriced
    First off, a big thank you to Nutrabolics for the opportunity to try this. I have never tried anything by you guys up until this point, so I greatly appreciate it.

My question for these types of products is always.. do they really work? Marketing will always tell you yes but many natural gh products do little to nothing for most lifters. GH is a hot topic in bodybuilding because it certainly is one of your bodies strongest hormones. It has the ability to build muscle and burn fat at the same time. This is why so many top level athletes use it synthetically. But many GH boosting products just dont live up to their claims, and really leave you wanting more.

Ingredients- 8/10- So a couple of familiar favorites, and a few new things that I thought were particularly cool.

Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide Hexamino complex-
    L-Histidine,D-tryptophan,L-alanine,L-tryptophan,D-phenyalanine,L-lysine.

This actually stood out to me the most out of the whole ingredient complex. Because I saw GHRP. Which are also pepides many researchers use for their rats, namely being GHRP-6, and GHRP-2. Both of which help to release GH into your system, hence Growth hormone releasing peptide. I'm guessing Nutrabolics thought process was to something similar to that of an actual peptide, but do it naturally. I'm really not 100% on that and there are much smarter dudes here who could get into that. But I thought it was a Pretty cool thought process.

The other lists of ingredients is strictly dedicated to REM maximizing. REM being rapid eye movment, or basically in laymen's terms, helping you sleep. Your body produces most of its natural GH at night, so any GH product you pick up should have things like GABA or L-Theanine. As these will help to relax you and keep you asleep. With all that being said I found the ingredient profile to be a solid 8.

Dosing- N/A- dosing is like most GH increasing products. 2 caps 30 minutes prior to bed on an empty stomach. Says not to exceed one serving. Pretty simple.

Effectiveness-8/10- I feel like this product worked. And feel it lived up to its claims for the most part. A couple of things I noticed were greater sleep, and better recovery. Two things I look for in any GH product. The sleep was actually very deep, and the first couple of times I dosed it I felt groggy in the AM when I woke up. But it subsided after a week or so. I was consistently getting 6/8 hours of sleep a night and felt well rested when using this. I also noticed an increase in my recovery time. And felt little to no soreness almost every morning. So I do feel it was effective, but its hard to justify the price. Which I'll get into next.

Value-6/10- I saw this on bodybuilding.com for 65.74. Seriously? You'd be better off to buy peptides for that much. I just can't justify such a high price tag. Bodybuilding.com was one of the only websites I found that carried it. I am sorry, but there are far more effective products for way cheaper that you can get a hold of. I wouldn't come anywhere near this unless it was 25-30 and I still feel like there are better options in that price range.

Overall-7/10- This is a solid product, just not for the price. I can't justify spending that much on a natural gh supplement. I think if they came down in price, it would be worth a try. But until that point spend your money elsewhere.

July 9, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Strength Gains
    • Increased Muscle Hardness
    • Increased Libido
    • Awesome Pumps
    • Solid Ingredient Profile
      Whats up SR. A very big thank you to the Purus Labs for sending the whole ER team a container of this to try. It was greatly appreciated. For those who don't already know, D-pol is also available in pill form. This is just the newer powder version. On to the review.

Ingredients-8/10- I love D-pol because of its simplicity. Its basically DAA with Nitratene. Along with some Vitamins. I like having an option where you can just get straight DAA. I love other test boosters that are all inclusive, but sometimes just having a simple profile makes it easier to stack with other products you may want to try. So we have DAA for test boosting, at its clinical dose. Plus Nitratene for Pumps. Solid.

Taste-5/10- Okay, Custard creme was just not my thing. I tried it several times, and it was just gross. I mixed it with protein powders and it was tolerable. Its got a very bitter and almost sour taste, which is to be expected from DAA, but than you have the flavor of custard creme sweet. It just didn't mix well for me. And honestly, I'll probably never buy the powder version unless they have something new in the works.

Dosing- I did 1 scoop 30 minutes pre workout, on an empty stomach. Worked like a charm every time.

Effectiveness-9/10- I was quite surprised how quickly this took effect for me. It was probably because I was going into PCT but the effects were noticed almost immediately. My sex drive was up, and mood was increased almost instantly. I don't think it was placebo related either. I felt like this helped me have a very successful pct and got the boys working again downstairs. This also makes for an awesome pre workout. The pumps for D-pol are awesome. I experienced the same pumps in the pill version. And to this day, I've never experienced pumps quite like I do with D-pol. Its just different. Its a muscle pump that hurts. Typical sides of increased test were there, aggression, acne ect. So it definitely worked. My muscles did get fuller and harder as I worked through the container. I got blood work done and everything was back in normal range. So D-pol did its job for me.

Value-8/10- I feel this is pretty effectively priced. Your looking at around 23-25 dollars for a month supply. Which isn't bad. Your getting a full dose of DAA, and a pump product. If your looking for just daa and want to stack something than look here, but if you want something that has everything in it look elsewhere. Value is a solid 8 though.

Overall-8/10- Its a solid product. I really enjoyed my run with it. Only complaint for me was the taste, you either hate it or love it. I think Purus labs really has a gem with D-pol. Its a great product to add to a pct, or any natty test boosting cycle. And you should definitely try it if you haven't already.

June 25, 2013

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Full Disclosure Of Proven Ingredients
      • Great Pumps
      • Battles Fatigue
      • Lacking In The Energy Department
      I bring to you ANS Ritual. A solid pre workout, from what I believe is a fairly new company. I really enjoyed running this, and definitely feel like it should be on your to try list.

Ingredients-9/10- I'm actually really impressed with the ingredient profile for several reasons. One of them being they fully disclosed important ingredients. Things like Creatine HCL, Beta Alanine, L citrulline, and agamatine. I like this because it lets me know exactly what I'm getting in here. Especially on ingredients where the dosing is crucial. Two scoops yield you a full dose of all of the ingredients listed above. Solid. I wish all companies would do this with pre workouts. List out the important ingredients so we as the user can know what we are getting, than with the stimulants make a blend. Thats exactly what ritual did. The stimulant complex included the following: N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, DN1000â„¢ (Dendrobium Nobile Extract), Caffeine Anhydrous, B-Phenylethylamine HCl, Hordenine HCl, Higenamine HCl, AstraGinâ„¢ (Astralagus Membranaceous And Panax Notoginseng Extract. A few I've seen before, and a few I havent. I do wish they could put how much caffeine is in here. Thats really my only complaint with the ingredient profile. Not a deal breaker though.

Dosing- 8/10- I did 2 scoops the whole run. Reason being that gives you full doses Creatine HCL, Beta Alanine, L citrulline, Agamatine. I saw no point in only using 1 scoop. So 2 scoops thirty minutes before you lift your good to go.

Taste-7/10- I had the icy blue freeze. I didn't really care for it. I've never been a fan of anything raspberry, and it was just to sweet for me. Reminded me a lot of Muscle Pharms assult, which is way to sweet for my liking. Again, not bad, but not my cup of tea.

Effectiveness-8/10- Okay so I'll break this down into two sections. One being the actual performance aspect, and the other being focus/energy department. On the performance side of things this thing rocked! Great pumps all workout, fatigue was lessened, muslces felt fuller, vascularity was up. Everything you would want in a pre workout. But heres the kicker. The energy was just so so. I've definitely had better when it comes to the energy focus department. Now to be fair, I did come off of running Ripped Freak which I was up to at certain points almost 700mg of caffeine. Maybe my tolerance was just up, I dont know. But even the focus side of things something was just lacking. I just never really felt the kick in the face like I do with most pres. Maybe they were trying to go for a cleaner,milder, performance driven as opposed to a kick in the face like SX3. So overall I thought it performed quite well, but was lacking on the energy/focus department.

Value-8/10- I actually feel like the value for this is spot on with other pre workouts. Your looking at roughly 29.99, and thats at one of the more expensive online retailers. You might be able to find it cheaper than that. I feel like to get the most out of this you need two scoops, which will last you a little over a month and you'll get roughly 22.5 servings. Thats pretty spot on with most pre workouts on the market. If you do only take one scoop you'll get 45 servings. But than you only get half of the ingredients you'd want to get full dosing on.

Overall-8/10- I feel an 8 is solid here. Its Honestly a great product and I love the product disclosure. They really did a great job, maybe I'll give it another try after I've been off stims for a while and see if the energy picks up. Thats my only complaint. Definitely give this a shot if you have the extra cash to.

June 11, 2013

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Appetite Suppressant
      • Only One To Two Pills A Day
      • No Crash
      • Increased Fat Loss
      • Trouble Sleeping
      A big thank you to Pharmafreak for the opportunity to try this out. Sorry it took a little long, I'll explain the reasoning in my review. On to the review.

Ingredients-7/10- One thing I've always admired about pharmafreak is their marketing of their products. Whether good or bad, on paper it always seems to look like they know what they are talking about. They use a lot of common ingredients found in most new fat burners on the market. It seems like they take a very simplistic approach, with a few added ingredients that you may have never heard of. They also give you a whopping 350mg of Caffeine. I do like that they dont use a prop blend, and they label everything clearly. Overall I feel a 7 is fair, because there isnt anything particularly unique about the ingredients. Other than a crazy high caffeine content.

Dosing- Dosing was first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. The bottle says one pill is all you need, but I tried doing 2 pills a day for about two weeks but I wasnt sleeping. I think it was just to much caffeine. Thats 700mg of caffeine a day, plus my coffee. A bit much. One pill is all you need.

Effectiveness-8/10- I used this towards the end of my cycle and into my pct post aas. With that being said, I definitely think this was helpful in loosing a lot of the water and bloat I received from the compound I was running. I dropped around 10 lbs with this, which is fine. Keep in mind I put on 25lbs during my cycle. I wasn't trying to drop a bunch of weight going into my PCT. I was mainly concerned with eliminating the bloat and water weight from my cycle. Which this did a decent job. While taking this my face thinned out and a few people could tell I shrank a bit. I also so noticeable changes in the mirror, which is really all that matters. It also made me sweat like crazy,Had a nice thermo effect, and gave me some nice energy throughout the day. I feel an 8 is fair for this, as I do think there are better fat burners out there. But it did what I was looking for it to do.

Value-7/10- I've seen this most places for around 40-50$ which is a bit high for a fat burner. But if you use one pill per day it will last you two months, if you use two a day I wouldn't purchase this. There are much cheaper alternatives.

Overall-7/10- I feel like this product delivered for what I was looking for. So I cant argue with that. I do think that there are much cheaper alternatives on the market, and ones that have been around a lot longer. I would say do some shopping and look around before pulling the trigger on this. Maybe if you can catch it on a deal pick some up and give it a shot.