JohnSerio

First Bloods

Try Requests

TROOPer Level

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. JohnSerio will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 153 days.

Reviews by JohnSerio

July 26, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fights Cravings

I love trying all of the new protein snacks that come out, so I was very excited to see SinFit's protein cookies when I stopped in a local GNC. These cookies are pretty high calorie but they do pack 20g of protein. They are available in three flavors.

I used these cookies to fight cravings while cutting and while bulking because in my opinion they are better than homemade cookies.

Each 78g cookie is 310 calories, these calories are from 12g of fat (6g saturated), 35g of carbs, and 20g of protein. These cookies also include 7g of total sugar (6g added). I don't love how high the fats and carbs are in these cookies but it does make sense when comparing them to other protein cookies on the market. The main source of protein in these cookies is whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate.

These taste incredible, I have now had a box of each flavor.
    Chocolate Chip: A fudgey almost brownie type of cookie with chocolate frosting and chocolate chips. This was my favorite flavor.
    Birthday Cake: A confetti cake cookie covered in vanilla icing with fruity cereal.
    Peanut Butter: A perfect peanut butter cookie covered in peanut butter icing and peanuts.

Each flavor was very good, the icing made these my favorite cookies, they kept the cookie moist and added a lot of flavor.

I used these to combat sweets cravings and it worked very well. These were very filling and taste better than most cookies.

These cookies are available at Suppz.com for 21.95/10 cookies. This is comporable to other cookies on the market with lenny and larry's at 21.95/12 cookies, and Muscle Tech cookies at 11.99/6 cookies. These are not as good of a value as Lenny and Larry's but I do believe they are worth it because they are a better product.

Side Effects

Conclusion

These are my protein cookie of choice, the macros are not as good as a quest bar but the taste is incredible and they are very filling.

Overall
    Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
      July 22, 2018

• Good Meal Replacment
    • Amazing Taste
    • Mixes Effortlessly
    • Great Recovery
    • Prime Ingredients
    • Not Cost Effective At 4 Scoops

First off thanks to VMI for making my first Troop review a breeze, and thanks to SR for giving me the opportunity.
    Major Mass is a lean mass gainer with a 20:30:10 protein:carb:fat ratio. It is available in 6 flavors in a 4lb/60 scoop size.

I used Major Mass while reverse dieting into a bulk. I was cutting for roughly 5 months and my calories were incredibly low so I decided I would use Major Mass with my cutting diet, I started with two scoops roughly an hour before my workout and finished the tub using 3 and a half scoops.

----Ingredient Pr...

Major Mass is 250 calories per 2 scoops, these calories come from 5g of fat, 30g of carbs, and 20g of protein. The protein blend is whey concentrate, whole milk powder, whey isolate, and milk isolate. The carbs come from maltodextrin, Compound Solution's patented Carb10 and dextrose. The fats come from coconut oil and MCT oil. Major Mass also includes an enzyme blend, Digestisorb, for maximum absorption.
    I love this ingredient panel. The multi-stage carb complex felt great and I had absolutely no bloat which is incredible for a mass gainer. The inclusion of Carb10 is great because it is the lowest glycemic index carb so it kept my blood sugar in check while the rest of the carbs digested immediately. The protein blend is good but I would like to see egg protein and more whey isolate than concentrate. The fats are very well sourced, I'm not sure if there is a healthier fat blend on the market. The only thing I really did not like was the dextrose because of the sugar content, 10g of sugar per two scoops is kind of a turn off for me.

The taste was near perfect, VMI sent me samples of the three original flavors along with the Apple Pie A La Mode flavor that I chose. It made a really thin shake when mixed with water which I liked, I did not want to feel full since I was trying to take in more calories. There was a bit of a residue left on my shaker though which got annoying. Overall the flavor was near perfect, it tasted just like an apple pie, it felt like a cheat meal.
    Dosing ranged from 2 to 3 and a half scoops as my pre workout meal, this gave me enough energy for a workout and no bloat to hinder me in the gym.

This product was about as effective as it gets for a mass gainer, the ability to adjust it to fit my macros was great since each scoop was not crazy high in calories. I had absolutely no GI distress and I felt that my body absorbed all of the nutrients available from the shake. I had no blood sugar issues either, it was a very smooth energy.

The value is pretty good if you do not need a ton of calories, the lowest price I found was Campus Protein where it is $40 per tub. If you are a hard gainer and you do not eat enough I would say the value is not great since there are mass gainers with far more calories, but the quality is nowhere near Major Mass.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I loved this product, I will continue to get it whenever I am bulking. Thank you VMI for knocking this one out of the park.

Overall
    Overall
    3.0
    2.0
      July 19, 2018

Cons:

L-Carnitine helps your body use stored fat as energy, which should help with stamina and body composition. It is recommended that L-Carnitine is taken with carbs for optimal absorption and energy output. At the dosages in L-Carnitine 1500 Heat by VMI I do not believe the carnitine helped with my workouts or goals at all.

I purchased L-Carnitine 1500 Heat from Campus Protein at an introductory sale of 24.99 for two bottles. This was a pretty good deal for the product because it is now 24.99/bottle on all platforms.

L-Ca...

L-Carnitine Heat contains 1500mg of Carnitine from 500mg each of L-Carnitine, Acetyl L-Carnitine, and L-Carnitine L-Tartrate. The heat portion of this product comes from 50mg Green Tea Leaf Extract, 25mg Gamma Butyrobetaine Ethyl Ester Chloride, 15mg Paradoxine Grains of Paradise Extract, and 2.5mg BioPerine for optimal absorption and usage of the ingredients.
      This heat section supplies 25mg of EGCG, most studies used around 300mg, this is a good ingredient but is poorly dosed.
      It also includes 1.875mg of 6-paradol which should help to create a sweating/burning feeling. This compound increases the activity of brown adipose tissue and increases calorie burning. The only study I could find showing effectiveness features 40mg of 6-paradol, which is far more than L-Carnitine Heat offers.
      -Butyrobetaine helps the uptake of L-carnitine and your body's production of L-carnitine, no complaints here, great ingredient.

Taste was fine, the grains of paradise and Bioperine add a spicy flavor but I did not mind it. The Patriot Pop was a bit better than the gummy bear.
      The daily recommended dose was 1 tablespoon, after two weeks without noticing the burn part of the product I moved up to 1.5 tablespoons. I took this product every day while in a caloric deficit until I ran out of two bottles.

I do not think this product was effective at all for me. I made progress towards my fat loss goals at the same exact pace with and without this product. Before I started using it I was losing roughly 1.5lb/week while maintaining strength and consuming ~250g protein a day to spare muscle. I had the same exact pace while on L-Carnitine Heat and after I stopped using the product. Even at the 1.5 tablespoon serving, I did not ever notice the "Heat" feeling that was advertised.

It is hard to rate the value because I do not believe the product is worth anything because it did not work for me. I would say if you really wanted to try an L-Carnitine product to save your money and buy one that is better dosed.

Side Effects

N/A

Conclusion

This product really did not work for me and I do not think I would buy it again or recommend it to anyone.

July 11, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Tasty
      • Digests Well
      • Fully Transparent Label
      • Unique Flavors

Update 07/19/2018:
      I used this product while leaning out as my post workout shake with water. It was effective for curbing sweet cravings and aiding in my recovery without adding many carbs or fats to my macros.
      -----

I have always liked Ghost's marketing but I was never a fan of legend. I had a $15 off coupon and it was buy two get one on Ghost Whey at GNC so I decided I would give it a shot.

I love how transparent this label is, they even break down how much protein comes from the three sources used.
      Each scoop contains roughly 25g...

Update 07/19/2018:
      -----

Each scoop contains roughly 25g of protein depending on the flavor. This protein comes from 14.5g of whey isolate, 13g of whey concentrate, and 3g of hydrolyzed whey. Each scoop also contains 1.5g of fat and 4g of carbs.

A couple more carbs than most mainly isolate proteins but since it is technically a whey blend it is still a pretty clean label.
      Each scoop also contains Ghost's enzyme blend which was great for me, I had absolutely no GI distress and my stomach felt fine even if I would go with two scoops.

Taste
      I bought Peanut Butter Cereal Milk, Coffee Ice Cream, and Blueberry Toaster Pastry. I love the PB cereal milk, it is probably my favorite flavor of whey on the market because it tastes just like peanut butter captain crunch. The coffee ice cream (with real freeze-dried coffee) is pretty good but has a very bitter aftertaste, this is my favorite morning protein and mixes well with almond milk. The blueberry toaster pastry is incredibly sweet but I do really like it, the pastry pieces are very good.

Mixability
      The protein mixes very well, I never needed a shaker ball I would just shake it in the bottle. The blueberry toaster pieces will get stuck to the side of the shaker though which is very annoying.

Dosage
      1.5 scoops post workout mixed with 5g creatine monohydrate. Always mixes well.

Works well, I never have problems digesting it and it is not very filling so I can still eat a full post workout meal.

There are a lot of protein powders that are cheaper than Ghost's and they work just as well. Without the deal I got I'm not sure I ever would try Ghost Whey.
      (Ghost Whey is regularly $40 for 25-28 scoops)

Side Effects

N/A

Conclusion

If you can get it on sale and you really care about the flavor of your protein, buy Ghost Whey. I think flavor is the 2nd most important factor when deciding which protein I want (after the types of protein in the blend), so I loved Ghost. But if you have to pay full price just pick up a whey isolate that is a bit cheaper.

May 16, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Transparent Blend
      • Good Profile
      • 3 Levels Of Digestion Speed
      • A Bit Pricey
      • Corn Syrup
      • Non-dairy Creamer

Pro Jym is a casein heavy blend protein with a transparent label for protein sources.

I used Pro Jym in both caloric deficit and surplus. I liked it more while I was cutting because the thicker powder kept me full a bit longer. I used this protein to meet my protein goals throughout the day, I never used it as a post workout supplement as I prefer using whey isolate post workout.

Jym's line is very transparent in labeling and I think the way the protein types are broken down here is very cool and something we should see more of in protein blends. The front of the tub shows the types of protein used and the amount of protein from each source.
      1 Scoop of Pro Jym is either 140 or 150 calories depending on flavor. My review will be based on the Red Velvet Cake flavor which is 140 calories, these calories come from 3g of fat 5g of carbs and 24g of protein. Pro Jym also has 1g of sugar and 15mg of cholesterol. The protein is broken down to 7.5g whey protein isolate, 7g micellar casein, 2.5g egg albumin, and 7g milk protein isolate (5.5g casein, 1.5g whey). This blend is casein heavy with 50% of the total protein being micellar casein. I enjoy this blend for a protein to use throughout the day because it feels more like a meal replacement shake and can keep me fuller.
      I really do not understand the inclusion of a non-dairy creamer in this protein. Especially because it contains milk protein already, and that creamer contains corn syrup sweeteners.

My taste and mixability review will be based on mixing one scoop with 8oz of water.
      The taste was pretty bad. I have had the Red Velvet Cake and Root Beer Float flavors. The red velvet was incredibly bland, more of a vanilla than a red velvet, and even for a vanilla, it was really bad. I would have preferred a flavorless protein because that is pretty close to what this was.
      The Root Beer Float flavor was somehow worse than the red velvet. The initial root beer flavor was fantastic, but the vanilla type of aftertaste was disgusting and left me not wanting to take another sip. I chugged every scoop of this protein because of the aftertaste.

Mixability was okay, it took a while and often required a blender ball. The powder would tend to get stuck under the cap which was annoying. The powder was also very sticky which could be annoying if you spill it.

I took one or two scoops a day depending on how many grams of protein I had that day. One scoop did keep me pretty full which is nice.

This product was pretty effective. It helped me reach my macros and kept me full. These two points are very important for a snack protein, but here is where it falls short for me. At 5g of carbs per scoop and 24g of protein, there are many other protein blends I can use that will help me meet my macros with fewer carbs. When my macro budget starts getting tight I might have to look elsewhere. The other factor that brought down the effectiveness is it does not help with carb or sweet cravings the way most proteins do, even most average protein flavors will help with this but the bland or just plain bad flavors of Pro Jym will not. I did not have any problems with bloating or GI distress from this product. I would love to find another protein that was this good at keeping me full just with less carbs and a decent flavor.

Pro Jym is available at 34.99 for a 2lb tub ($1.35/serving) or 56.98 for a 4lb tub ($1.10/serving). This is pretty pricey for a protein supplement, and a bit above average for a whey blend. You can get Pro-Antium (Ronnie Coleman Signature Series) or Select Protein (PES) for a better price per serving.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This protein had some good and some bad. At this price I would reccomend steering clear of Pro Jym.

May 14, 2018

• High Caffeine Content
      • Smooth Energy
      • Tastes Great
      • Better Than An Energy Drink
      • Prop Blend
      • Not Enough For A True Pre Workout

Bang energy drinks are the bodybuilder's redbull. I chose to review these because I think they are a product with a ton of hype, and I wanted to explain where that hype comes from.

I am a college student and I work a part time retail job so I am often drained throughout the day. Bang has been there to save me, especially during finals week. I have had almost every flavor of Bang because I get them for a discount at one of my local gyms. I have had the 12 pack of Purple Guava Pear and Black Cherry Vanilla.

Bang packs ...

Bang packs 300mg of caffeine into each can, and there are 0 calories per can. The main sweetener is sucralose. Bang is naturally flavored with no artificial colors.
      The ingredients, sadly, are listed in a prop blend. But the stars of the ingredient panel are, L-Leucine, Creatyl-L-Leucine (creatine bonded to L-Leucine), L-isoleucine, L-Valine, vitamin B3, CoQ10, vitamin C, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12.

I would love to see L-Carnitine and something for a pump in here to help make it a preworkout as well as an energy drink. However, when comparing to other energy drinks this ingredient panel is very good.

Taste is fantastic when it comes to Bang. These are also not too carbonated so they were easier to drink. I hate how most energy drinks burn my throat when I drink them. I have had almost every flavor and I will break down each one. The tea flavors are not carbonated.

Peach Mango: Very sweet, not my favorite but a very accurate flavor.
      Sour Heads: Green apple sprite type of flavor.
      Star Blast: Tastes exactly like the blue part of a rocket pop.
      Power Punch: The worst Bang in my opinion. A poorly flavored fruit punch.
      Lemon Drop: A more lemony sprite.
      Champagne: More of a cream soda flavor.
      Black Cherry Vanilla: Perfect soda taste, reminds me of Dr. Pepper.
      Root Beer Blaze: They did not add a vanilla taste so this is far too tart.
      Purple Guava Pear: The perfect energy drink flavor for me, not too sweet. It is a must try.
      Cherry Blade Lemonade: I love lemonade flavors so this one might be my favorite. The cherry is also very good.
      Georgia Peach Sweet Tea: I was disappointed by this one, it has a very acidic aftertaste.

Dosage: I would have one can a day as needed. Never more than one.

I feel great when I drink these. I drink Bang exclusively when I work in the morning or before morning classes as a replacement for coffee. It never fails to wake me up and it keeps me going for roughly 3 hours. The nicest part about bang is that after the caffeine hits there is no crash so I would not want to just go take a nap after, and I would never need more than one throughout the day. When compared to Monster and RedBull, Bang was a much bigger kick of energy for me.

On Amazon a 12 pack of Bang is 24.99 (16fl oz cans), a 12 pack of Red Bull is 35.68 (16 fl oz), and a 24 pack of monster is 37.41 (16 fl oz). Cellucor's C4 carbonated is 29.99 for a 12 pack (16 fl oz cans), and Celsius Heat is 28.94 for a 12 pack (16 fl oz cans).
      This makes Bang pricing very competitive with other energy drinks. When compared to other carbonated RTD's Bang is the cheapest. The only reason I did not rate the value of Bang higher is that Bang cannot be used as a preworkout the way some other RTD's can be used.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Bang is a strong, well priced, great tasting, 0 calorie energy drink. The only downside is it can not be used as a preworkout as well.

9.5

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Crazy Pump
      • Good Flavor
      • Vascularity
      • Muscle Fullness
      • Gritty
      • Does Not Mix Well

Full as F*ck is a stim-free preworkout Nitric Oxide booster and pump supplement. 5% Nutrition claims it will increase blood flow and training volume while reducing fatigue and muscle soreness. Here's what I experienced with the tub of my new favorite pump product.

I purchased Full as F*ck on Rich's 5% website. It was the first product they ran as a "Daily Deal" so I grabbed it for $16.95. I used this product stacked with various stimulant preworkouts and also as a standalone product. This review will be based on my experience when using this product as a standalone preworkout. I used this product when running a bodybuilding bro-split program in a caloric surplus.

This product is overdosed, there is no other way to explain it. 4g of L-Citrulline 2g of L-Taurine, 1g of Agmatine Sulfate as AgmaMax, 1g of Glycerol Monosterate, 650mg of Dan-Shen extract 500mg of Beet Root Powder, 250mg of L-Norvaline, 100mg of Hesperidin and 5mg of Black Pepper Fruit Extract as BioPerine.

I responded extremely well to this blend of ingredients. I was excited to see a product that combines all of these ingredients in one product as I have not seen another pump preworkout this well rounded. It is nice to see Dan-Shen extract which is something I have not seen often, this is used to promote blood flow and has historically been used as an herbal medicine for blood flow issues.

I had the pomegranate flavor and it was quite nice. It mixed well with different flavors of preworkout and even masked the flavor of some badly flavored pre's. Tastes a lot like Pom pomegranate juice. 9/10.
      Mixability was okay, like most pump preworkouts Full as F*ck was a bit gritty and would sink to the bottom after mixing.
      I used a one scoop dose most of the time. I tried 1.5 but I had the same experience. I never really needed more than one scoop because these were the best pumps I have had.

This is the most effective pump preworkout supplement I have ever used. My physique was different a few sets into the workout because of the blood flow to the muscle group I was working. The best days for this product were shoulder and arm days. Feeling the swelling and seeing the increase in vascularity and muscle size was euphoric. I also felt less pain towards the end of my sets, it was more of a fullness than a burn on high rep sets. When I finished the tub of this product I was left reaching for more because my pumps were just not the same as they were with the product. A pump this good definitely made my workouts better, more intense, and more focused on seeing how much blood I could get to each muscle group.

If this product is run as the deal of the day again at $16.95 it is a great value. However, I have not seen this price more than once, and I am not sure if I will see it again. The normal price for this product is $33.95 for 30sv so it is $1.13 per serving which is not bad, and I would say it is definetly worth the extra money.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is my personal favorite pump supplement on the market and I cannot wait to order more.

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Good Pump
      • Artificial Color
      • Artificial Flavor
      • Artificial Sweetener

Summary

FINAFLEX claims BCAA Max Pump is your ultimate super intra-workout. This might be an exaggeration but the product is fairly good for what it is designed for, which is supplying BCAA's and extending muscle pumps.

I got these buy one get one free from A1Supplements, I gave it a shot because my preworkout did not have agmatine sulfate. My review is based on 1.5 scoops in 14oz of water.

Summary

1 scoop of BCAA Max Pump is 5g of 2:1:1 BCAA's, 1.25g Betaine Anhydrous (trimethylglycine), and 750mg Agmatine Sulfate as Agmapure (Agmapure is more bioavailable than regular agmatine sulfate).
      This is a cool product because it contains the average 5g of BCAA's but also has a couple pump ingredients to help extend pumps throughout a workout.

I had both the Strawberry Banana and the Peach Mango Twister. The strawberry banana was different as I had never had a strawberry banana supplement before. When you open the container the aroma hits you pretty hard, smells like you just walked into Jamba Juice. It was a much stronger strawberry flavor than banana but I enjoyed it. 8/10
      The peach mango twister is not bad but a little acidic tasting, kind of hard to explain but there is an odd aftertaste. 6/10
      Mixability was fine, never clumped or floated.
      I dosed this at 1.5 scoops because I noticed a huge difference in pumps between one and two scoops, when I scaled back to 1.5 I still had the same pump as I did with 2 scoops.

This product was very effective for extending my pump during workouts. I usually lift for roughly 90 minutes and then do 10-30 minutes of cardio. Before this product my pump would last around 60 minutes into the workout depending on what preworkout I took. With this product I would notice increased vascularity and muscle fullness into my cardio. The BCAA's are also effective, at 1.5 scoops I had 7.5g which helped me with recovery.
      I stacked with a few different pre workouts depending on what muscle group I was targeting that day but noticed the same results every time as far as pump extension. When used with a pump pre workout I had better pumps along with the better duration.

I got this product buy one get one free at $26.95 (This deal is still available). At this price, the value is almost unmatched for a two in one product like this. The reason I did not rank it a 10 is on most websites it is $26.95 for one tub which is not the best deal but still pretty good.

Side Effects

Conclusion

To extend your pump with an intra workout supplement, I would go with this. Get it on sale if you want to give it a try.

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Solid Profile.
      • Helps Meet Macro Goals
      • Food Pumps
      • Oats Sink To Bottom
      • Pricey
      • Annoying Scooper

I used this product while doing Rich Piana's bigger by the day and the resurrection programs. I like it but I have a few issues with it. My review is based on mixing a scoop of real food with 2 scoops of protein and 10oz of water.

Real Food is full of great complex carbs. The carb sources are yams, sweet potatoes, oats, and blueberry powder. Each scoop contained 100 calories coming from 1g of fat, 20g of carbs, and 1g of protein. This product also has 17g of fiber and 1g of sugar. I really like this ingredient profile because these are some of the best complex carbs you can find.

I had the sweet potato pie flavor and it was okay. Mixed well with vanilla protein, 6/10.
      Mixability was okay, the oats float to the bottom and clump up even with a blender ball.
      I used a scoop dose post workout or a 2 scoop dose as a meal replacement.

This product is an effective way to add complex carbs to your diet. But I like to eat my carbs, especially when I'm cutting. And this is no different than just eating the carb sources that are listed in the product. The best time for this product was when I was in a time crunch for a meal and just made a shake to replace it, or when I absolutely could not eat any more carbs and needed to drink my calories (this was extremely rare).

The value of this product is not great. It is cheaper to just eat your carbs if you are only using this as a carb supplement. If it is a meal replacement the value is even worse because you will need to also buy a protein powder when you can just buy a mass gainer for the same price as real food with even better complex carbs (such as Carb10). Again, I prefer to eat my carbs, it is cheaper and more satisfying.
      I paid $43.95 for the 60 sv tub from Amazon. It is available a bit cheaper from other retailers but I have not seen a price that makes it worth purchasing again.

Side Effects

Conclusion

A great product in theory but the value is not there. Next time I will just grab a mass gainer or some sweet potatoes from the supermarket.

May 10, 2018

• Always On Sale
      • Slow Digesting
      • Leaves A Film When It Dries

I found this product on sale when I was looking for a new protein powder, it came out to $9 for a 2.2lb bag. I used this while bulking and while cutting to meet my protein goals, I took it before bed. My review is based on mixing vanilla flavor with 6oz of water, no blender ball.

Most flavors contain around 95% protein, this product is also available in natural flavors or flavorless. There are no fillers in this product and 100% of the protein is from micellar casein (milk). For the unflavored version, a 30g scoop gives you 24g of protein, 0.5g fat and 1g of carbs for 110 calories. Those macros will vary slightly depending on the flavor you choose.

The taste was good, I have only had the vanilla but I have had no reason to switch. It is smooth, not too sweet, a bit bland but definitely a vanilla aftertaste, 7/10.
      Mixability was fine, I never had any clumps. The powder is very thin so be careful about opening the bag or the powder will get everywhere. After drinking, clean out your shaker or cup immediately because it will leave a film on whatever it touches once it dries.
      I dosed the protein at one scoop nightly. If I was lazy with getting my protein in for the day I would go with two scoops.

This product was great for both bulking and cutting diets. This product kept me full and usually stopped me from craving sweets, I usually get cravings at night right before bed, so this would help with those cravings. I also felt that this was effective while I was bulking because I had trouble hitting my protein goals without it, I also would feel that my recovery was better when I took the product before bed.

Since it is MyProtein, NEVER pay full price! There is almost always a sale going on, and the value of these sales are very good. The regular prices are $54.99 for a 5.5lb bag or $29.99 for a 2.2lb bag. When compared to other popular casein powders these are better than normal prices, and when they are discounted they are even better. I would recommend signing up for MyProtein emails, they can be annoying but they run a lot of 24 hour or less sales where you can get the best prices on their products.
      MyProtein's most recent sale on casein dropped the price to $9.78 for 2.2lb for all flavors.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This product is easy to get for a great deal, and it is relatively clean. No matter what you use the product for this is the best value you will find.