Italy48

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 3 years, and was last online 8 months ago

Reviews by Italy48

Overall
Thanks to Mind Muscle Nutrition for sending it out!
  November 19, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Recovery
  • Tastes Great
  • Transparent Label
  • Hydration
  • Increased Pump
  • Increased Focus

Thank you to Mind Muscle Nutrition and the SR Trooper Program for the opportunity to try this supplement. I am definitely a fan of BCAA products and when I saw all of the extra goodies this one has in it, I was excited to give it a try.

Huge thumbs up for the fully disclosed label. You get 7g of BCAA's which is more than most that I have used which usually comes in at 5g. You get a 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine (3.5g), Isoleucine (1.75g) and Valine (1.75g) which totals 7g. I would say this is pretty good. The bonuses in here that I believe enhanced my pre-workout are:
Citrulline Malate (4g)-NO booster which increases pumps and increases endurance. If this was a supplement that I was just taking for this alone, I would want to see it in the 6g range at least but having it in here is a bonus, especially at 4g.
L-Glutamine (2.5g)-Helps aide in recovery and increases gut health. This is a smaller dosage but added to what you might already be taking is a bonus.
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (1g)-Increases focus. This is dosed appropriately.
Choline Bitartrate (500mg)-Increases focus. This is a little under dosed as a stand alone but combined with the N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, it can be effective at this dose.
Coconut Water (500mg)-Helps keep you hydrated and replaces lost electrolytes during workouts

I like that you don't just get the basic 5g of BCAA's. You get 7g of BCAA's plus pump, focus and hydration ingredients.

I had the orange smarty flavor which was good. Tasted exactly like an orange smarty. Mixability was fine. I drank this during my workouts which I added one scoop to 20 ounces of cold water. In between sips, there would be a small bit of residue at the bottom of my shaker cup but nothing that was not expected. One good shake and it would mix right back up. Also a little foaming which is normal for BCAA supplements.

With the 4g of Citrulline Malate, this definitely gave me really good pumps during my workout. These 4g combined with the Cit Mal in my PWO put it over the top. I noticed the most intense pumps towards the end of my workout which makes sense since this is about 15 minutes after finishing drinking this which gave my body time to get the Cit Mal into the system. Endurance was also improved and noticed mostly on arms and leg days. Again, this worked well for increased endurance since it really started kicking in 15 minutes after finishing this. Focus was really good. With the focus ingredients in my PWO combined with these focus ingredients, this definitely enhanced my focus. Again, I seemed much more focused in the last 30 minutes of my workout when in the past I could lose focus and my mind would start to wander instead of focusing on finishing my workouts strong. The recovery was very good on this. I noticed this mostly after chest and leg days. I did recover quicker than most BCAA supplements I have used in the past. I usually dreaded waking up the 2-3 days after a big chest and leg day. I will not say there was zero soreness or aches, but they were reduced in line with the better BCAA supplements I have used in the past. I found myself being able to skip an off day here and here since I felt like I could hit some of the same muscle groups more frequently.

For a 30 serving container you will pay $35.00 on the Mind Muscle Nutrition website. This comes out to $1.17 per serving. This is reasonably good price for all that you get in this supplement. I would recommend this at the current price and once it becomes more available in the future I'm sure the price will come down.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Mind Muscle Nutrition did a great job with this supplement. I am looking forward to them coming out with other flavors of this. Once the price comes down a bit which I'm sure will be in the near future once more retailers start carrying it, you will see more people start to use this. Once consumers see how much they are getting in this supplement besides a solid 7g of BCAA's, the word will spread fast.

Thanks to Tropical Oasis for sending it out!
  November 18, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Mobility
  • Eases Aches And Pains
  • Less Joint Stiffness
  • No Artificial Ingredients
  • No Prop Blends

Thank you to Tropical Oasis and the SR Trooper program for the opportunity to try Liquid Joint Complete Premium. I was starting to get some aches and pains in the morning until I would get up and start moving. The knees were getting a bit worn over the years from squats, and shoulders and elbows had some on again off again soreness. Until trying this, the only thing I took that might help with joint discomfort was Fish Oil. I was skeptical over the years about joint supplements but decided to give this one a try to see for myself.

Thumb...

Thumbs up to Tropical Oasis for disclosing everything in here.
Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCL (1500mg)-Reduces cartilage damage, maintains collagen levels, taken long term it helps with Osteoarthritis, promotes longevity
Chondroitin Sulfate (800mg)-Decreases pain and inflammation, improves joint functionality, slows progression of osteoarthritis
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) (500mg)-helps with joint inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis, skin health, flexibility
Hyaluronic Acid (50mg)-maintains collagen synthesis, lubricates and protects cartilage
Aloe Vera Gel (200:1 Extract) (2mg)-anti-inflammatory and healing properties

With all of these ingredients that are dosed appropiatley, it is not a mystery as to why this helped with my joint aches and pains. i am a believer that supplements in liquid or powder form are better absorbed than those in pill form.

Not sure exactly what flavor this is but I drank it by itself everyday. The taste is awful but as long as you can tolerate it you will be ok. I did not mix it with juice or any other beverage but I'm sure that will help with the taste issue. Mixing was not an issue since it is already a liquid supplement. I took two tablespoons (the recommended dose) daily. I took it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

Here are the claims and here is what I experienced along with some other comments:
This claims to promote blood flow and has an anti-aging formula. This is all well and good but would it help with my joint aches? I understand that increased blood flow can help in recovery and help with aches and pains. Based on how well this worked for me, I would agree that it must increase blood flow. Increased Flexibility is another claim and I would say it really didn't make me more flexible as far as muscle stretching goes, but my joints were a lot less painful during stretching and certain exercises. Now onto the important part, how did my joint pain feel? I can say that this took about 7-8 days to notice it beginning to work. By the 15th day I felt it hit its peak and remained there until the end of the bottle. What I noticed was getting out of bed I did not have the same level of aches that I had before. I am not going to say this was totally eliminated but very much decreased. During and after squats and shoulder exercises I did not have the same aches and soreness in my joints as I did previously. I can say that this supplement is effective for helping to greatly reduce joint aches and pain. I cannot say how this is compared to other brands but I can say it did work well foe me.

This can be found on amazon at $18.00 for 32 servings. This comes out to $0.56 per serving. This is a good price for a good supplement. With all that is in here and the results, it is worth paying this price.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Tropical Oasis has a good joint supplement. This supplement made me a believer that joint supplements can work. This is not to say I would run out and buy any old joint supplement, but I will definitely recommend this one going forward to anyone that I know may have joint pain or aches. I also am going to have my wife buy a bottle of this and give it a try since she has aches and pains in her joints also. I look forward to trying other Tropical Oasis products and reporting my findings.

Thanks to Dymatize Nutrition for sending it out!
  October 15, 2017

Cons:
  • Taste
  • Mixes Good
  • Good Quality
  • Great Product

Thank you to Dymatize and the SR Trooper program for this great opportunity. I keep reading about Dymatize and how good their supplements are but never took the opportunity to try one of their products. When I saw this pop up on the Trooper list I knew I couldn't miss the chance to give it a try.

In one scoop you get 110 calories and 25 grams of protein. Zero fat and only 1g of carbs. Protein is from Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate and Whey Protein Isolate. Sucralose and Stevia are both in here. You also get 2.7g of Leucine and 4.4g of Glutamine. I like the sources of protein they use and the Leucine and Glutamine are "nice to haves".

I had the birthday cake flavor and it was pretty darn yummy. It tasted like vanilla cake as I expected it to. Not to sweet and not too bland. It mixed fine with no issues in a shaker cup with one scoop of powder and 8-10 ounces of almond milk or two scoops of powder and 16 ounces of almond milk. I would dose it most of the time twice daily at one scoop. Once first thing in the morning and then once post workout. For the days where I had off days I would do a two scooper in the morning or if I forgot forgot to drink it in the morning due to rushing around, I would do a two scooper post workout. On days when I already hit my protein macros through diet, the shake in the morning would be my only one for that day.

This protein did exactly what I expected it to do. Here were my expectations:
    Daily Macro Goals-I want my protein shakes to help me hit my daily macro goals, which it did. If I was short on my protein or calorie goals through diet for that particular day I would use a shake to make up the difference.
    Help keep me full-I also want my protein shakes to help keep me full to avoid eating extra calories throughout the day which this did. After drinking a shake I would not be hungry for at least an hour and a half which is about the time I would eat my next meal which leads me into my next expectation....
    Good Digestion-I had zero issues digesting this protein. No gas, upset stomach or other issues.
    Progression in my lifts-I continued to hit the short term goals and make the gains I expected to.
    Recovery-The recovery seemed better than most protein powders I have used in the past. I was also using a pretty decent BCAA at the same time so I cant contribute all of the recovery to this but I noticed on chest days it took me 4 days to fully recover in the past. About two weeks after starting this I seemed to feel a better recovery on the third day. This is not to say I was completely recovered on the third day but there was less soreness than in the past during the same time frame.

This can be found currently on AllStarHealth.com for the three pound tub with 45 servings at $42.49 which comes out to $0.94 per serving or the five pound tub with 76 servings which comes out to $0.80 per serving. Either way you look at it, this is a good price for a good protein.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Dymatize has a good protein supplement on their hands. This did what I expected my protein powders to do as I mentioned in the effectiveness section. If you are looking for a good protein supplement that is priced just as good I would run out and buy this. Just a side note: I cant wait to try their new PWO.

Thanks to Eternal Labs for sending it out!
      October 8, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Pump
    • Increased Vascularity
    • Some Fatigue Reduction

Thank you to Eternal Labs for supporting the Trooper program and for the opportunity to try this pump product. I do like pump products especially on arm days. The ingredients in this one looked good and it looked as if the dosages were effective so I figured I would give it a shot.

They put 5 ingredients into the Straight Juicy Blend. These 5 ingredients are in a blend but they list the amount of each ingredient. Th eingredients are as follows:

Hydromax-2.5g I have responded well in the past to Hydromax. The pumps that I feel from this are always good. The way this is dosed is very good also. This is also said to help with endurance which I do believe to be true. I cant say this is my favorite for endurance but it is noticeable.
    Agmass Agmatine Sulfate-1g This helps increase Nitric Oxide levels. I have also responded well to this in the past as far as pumps go. I am glad to see this in here. This is also dosed very good.
    L-Citrulline-1g This helps with endurance and recovery. Maybe a bit under-dosed. Maybe dose it in the 3-4g range.
    Beet Root-500mg This is another NO booster.
    Sodium Chloride-200mg Helps regulate electrolytes and balance your blood pressure.
    Flavored with Stevia.

The taste was good. I had the Peach-Mango flavor. It tasted like when you first bite into a peach and you get a bit of the skin. It mixed fairly decent. I tend to shake up my PWO's quickly and then chug them so I really cant comment on if there is much residue. I did not notice any grit in my teeth after chugging. I mixed one scoop with 8-10 ounces of water in a shaker cup 15-20 minutes before working out.

The claims are that it boosts Strength and Endurance. I was looking for it to give me insane pumps based on the ingredients listed and the appropriate dosages of the ingredients that I usually respond well to. Here is how it worked for me.....The endurance factor was pretty good and I could notice that during my last few reps in my last few sets I was able to push a little further. Increase in strength was decent as I continued to make progress in my lifts and did not experience any setbacks. Arm days were very good while using this supplement. The pumps were off the c-h-a-r-t good. I had pumps all over my body. On arm days it felt as if my skin was about to rip in my biceps, triceps and forearms. On shoulder and trap days I had traps that felt like they were filled with fluid and shoulders that I thought had water balloons burst in them. Back and lat days were great especially with dead-lifts. At the top point of the lift it felt like my skin was going to tear apart. Chest day was interesting. Barbell bench presses gave me an average pump but on dumbbell flys the pump was really good. On leg days I felt it most on squats and leg extensions. If you enjoy skin splitting pumps, add this to your list of must haves.

You will pay $39.99 for 30 servings which comes out to $1.33 per serving which I feel is a decent price for a good pump product. I found this at the same price on both Eternal Labs' site and Amazon.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Eternal Labs has a good pump product with Juicy. It is reasonably priced and it gave me the pumps I like so I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes a good pump product.

Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!
      September 23, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Tastes Good
    • Fills You Up
    • Digests Easily
    • Helps You Hit Your Daily Macros
    • Good Texture
    • Reduce The Price
    • Reduce The Amount Of Saturated Fat

Thank you to the Ronnie Coleman brand and the SR Trooper program for the chance to try this. When I have the opportunity to try a protein bar that I have not yet had, it peeks my interest. Knowing how respected the Ronnie Coleman brand is, I figured their protein bar would live up to the reputation. I will be reviewing this on the 2 bars that were sent to me. It is impossible to gauge the long term impact this bar would have but I will not assume and will rate it on how well these two servings worked for me.

In each bar you get:
    240 calo...

In each bar you get:
    240 calories
    10g of fat which 6 of those grams are saturated which is a little high in my opinion
    21g of carbs, 6 of which are sugar
    20g of protein
    The protein is a blend consisting of Whey Protein Isolate and Whey Protein Concentrate. This does contain vegetable oils and corn syrup which may turn some off. I like that this has 20g of protein but would like to see the 6g of saturated fat reduced.

I had one each of the Triple Chocolate Brownie and Peanut Butter Cup flavor. Both were very good and tasted as you would expect by the name of the flavor. There was no mixing since it was a bar. The texture was good and was not too hard like some bars are and I didn't have to chew it for 10 minutes to swallow it. dosing was one bar.

I use protein bars for a few different reasons. There are times when I need some protein to hit my daily macros and a protein shake just doesn't seem appealing or I will be away from home and protein bars are an easier option. I also use them when I crave junk food or get hungry between meals. In these times they do the trick by satisfying my hunger and can feel good about not straying from my meal plan. Since they sent me two bars I used each one in a different way. I used one to hit my daily macros instead of another protein shake. This did the trick and allowed me to hit my daily protein macro. I saved the other one for when I was at work on a Friday and heard the vending machine say "hey you, buy something from me." I knew at this point I could break out my trusty protein bar which is what I did and did not give in to the vending machine. This digested with no issues and was easy on the stomach. I cant say how this helped with recovery since I only had 2 bars but i am not really taking this for recovery. Overall I would say these bars were effective.

I found them the cheapest on Ronnie Coleman's website at $26.99 for a box of 12 which comes out to $2.24 per bar. I am not sure what it costs for an individual bar if you just wanted to pick one up. I do realize this is in the upper range for protein bars but I do feel this is a good bar. If they can bring the price down in the $1.75-$1.99 range I am sure more people would buy these.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Ronnie Coleman and his team did a nice job with this protein bar. It tastes good and digests easily. They have a winner. I can't wait to see if they expand their flavors and are able to bring their price down a bit. I would recommend this bar to anyone who likes their protein bars.

Thanks to TBN Labs for sending it out!
      August 28, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Easy On The Stomach
    • Organic Whey
    • Grass Fed Sources
    • Pricey
    • Fix Label Claims

Thank you to TBN Labs for the chance to try this protein and for supporting the SR Trooper program. I like the proteins that come from grass fed sources and this one did catch my eye for that exact reason.

I like that this is from grass fed sources. In one 30g scoop you get 24g of organic whey protein along with 117 calories, 1,7g of fat and 2.1g of sugar. The label is a bit confusing and the company should look into clearing this up. It says there are zero colors but the color of my powder was brown, zero sugars when the nutrition label states there are 2.1g, zero carbs and the nutrition label states there are 2.1g. The carbs in here are fine and if there is some coloring added it is fine also but I would correct the label. This is gluten free which for the majority of us is not a huge deal but for those who need gluten free then this is a plus. This is sweetened with Stevia so for those of you who are not Stevia fans take this into consideration. The advice here to the company is to make sure the label claims are accurate. You don't want to have consumers start to question the integrity of your product.

I had the chocolate cream flavor and it was good. It tasted almost like a soft serve chocolate ice cream. I dosed this anywhere from a half of a scoop all the way up to 2 scoops depending on how much time I had to fit all of my meals in and the amount of protein I needed to hit my daily goal. This did mix well if you used one scoop with 8 ounces of fluids. When I needed two scoops at one time I added 16 ounces of almond milk in a shaker cup. It was very thick when using this mixture. Mixing was pretty good also. Again when the scoops were added to 16 ounces of almond milk it did need to be mixed for a little longer but in the end it was fine.

This protein digested with no issues and did not cause any stomach discomfort during the use of this container. No gas, no bloating, etc.... I did feel full (not bloated) after drinking this especially when I would use two scoops. I like the full feeling from my protein shakes since I do not take them pre-workout and it will help stop the cravings to eat items I should not have in the evening time. My recovery was on par with the rest of the proteins I have used in the past. Since I do use BCAA's I cannot say how well this works as a stand alone for recovery. There are times when I do not use a protein powder and just use BCAA's and comparing that vs this combined with BCAA's my recovery is improved. I continued to make progressions in my lifts which was most notable on chest days.

The only place I found this was on TBN's website. For $67.75 you get 45 servings which works out to $1.50 per serving. For me this is a bit pricey for a protein powder. I like to stay in the $1.10 or less price per serving range. If more retailers pick this up I think the price would come down and more consumers would give it a try.

Side Effects

Conclusion

TBN has a good overall protein powder with Total GO. If they can find a way to drop the price I'm sure more consumers will give it a try. I would like to give one of their other flavors a try once the price comes down. Once marketing picks up on this and the word gets out I think people will like this. As mentioned above I would like to see the label claims cleared up. This protein did work for me and did everything I expect from a protein powder.

Thanks to TBN Labs for sending it out!
      August 27, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Reduces Recovery Time
    • Reduces DOMS

Thank you to TBN Labs for the opportunity to try this BCAA product and supporting the SR Trooper program. The part that really caught my eye is the 12 grams of BCAA's in this product.

This is pretty straight forward. There are 12 grams of BCAA's in an 8:2:2 ratio. Most BCAA products I have used come in the 5 gram range with a 2:1:1 ratio. In here you get Leucine at 8g, Isoleucine at 2g and Valine at 2g. A few benefits of taking BCAA's are retaining and building muscle and decreased recovery times. One thing that did confuse me a bit was the fact that it says there are 12g of protein in here on the label. I contacted the company and their reply was the following "Amino acid [BCAA] can be consider as protein." I am not sure how to interpret this reply. I would like to hear the thoughts from all of you that read this review in the comment section below.

I had the Peachy Mango flavor which was pretty good. It was heavier on the peach than the mango. It did have a bit of an aftertaste at times but not all the time which was a little odd. This mixed fine and had minimal foaming and I don't think I saw any residue at the bottom of the shaker cup after my initial shakes to mix it up at the beginning of my workouts. I took one scoop of this into 20 ounces of cold water intra-workout. On off days I took it anytime throughout the day where I could squeeze it in.

I take BCAA's mainly for muscle building, retaining muscle and recovery which includes reduced DOMS. The TBN Labs website says it increases visceral fat loss. Hey, if it increases fat loss that's great but not my main purpose for this supplement. I can say that this definitely reduced DOMS and did help me recover a little quicker than many of the BCAA supplements I have used at the 5g mark with a 2:1:1 ratio. Was this a placebo effect knowing that this had 12g of BCAA in it? Not really sure but that is what I experienced. I started a new job recently so I went from a 5x12 program down to a 3x12 program with heavier weight to try and make up for the lost sets and reps. Some trial and error at first with the amount of weight used but I figured it out. Usually when I go from more sets and reps but lower weight I seem to feel it for the first few weeks and the same goes for lower reps and sets with heavier weights. I do have a hard time recovering from chest and leg days. I dread the next two mornings after these days. This supplement did seem to knock the intensity of my soreness down a bit compared to most other BCAA's I have used. I retained the muscle I already had and continued to make progressions in my lifts. I did not notice anything in the fat loss department but was not really expecting anything.

For 30 servings you will expect to pay $37.75 on the TBN Labs website. This comes out to $1.25 per serving. For 12 grams of BCAA's this is a fair price. It looks like Amazon does carry this but they are currently out of stock. I hope more suppliers/retailers start carrying this in the future.

Side Effects

Conclusion

TBN Labs did a nice job putting 12 grams of BCAA's in this product at a very fair price. With the positive results that I had from this I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good BCAA product. I look forward to trying this in the future in the different flavors they offer.

Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!
        August 26, 2017

• No Way To Measure A Serving From The Bottle

Thank you to Ronnie Coleman and his brand for the opportunity to try this supplement. I have never used L-Carnitine but I have seen and read many articles on the benefits of this supplement. When this came up on the SR Trooper list I claimed it and was excited to give it a try to see what all of the hype was about.

Pretty basic here. 3g of L-Carnitine with 10mg of Pantothenic Acid added in. I see L-Carnatine supplements anywhere from the 1-3g range. I wanted to try this specific one since it was at the high end range of 3g. L-Carnitine is supposed to help in fat loss and provide a slight energy boost. For those with health problems it can be used to help treat heart and kidney issues.

I had the Sour Apple flavor. It is spot on with the taste. It is very sour and has a nice apple taste to it. At first I thought it was going to be awful after doing the old "let it hit your lips then lick your lips" thing. But once I took a full dose it wasn't bad at all and was actually pretty good. Mixability was not an issue since it is already in liquid form. I dosed at the recommended 1 tablespoon daily, usually after my lunch. I did take on an empty stomach once and it did cause about 5 minutes worth of discomfort but other than that I had no issues. If they could put a 1 tablespoon measuring line inside the lid or include a measuring shot glass that would be beneficial.

Based on what I have read on L-Carnitine it is used for fat loss and a way to get an energy boost for healthy individuals. I was looking for a little added energy mid-day and to drop around 2 pounds while maintaining the same diet which is pretty good and the same lifting and cardio routine over the 31 day period while taking this. Not sure if the weight loss was realistic or not. Since I aim my workouts towards a power lifting routine I do keep an extra few pounds on. I can say that I did not drop any weight. I did go up a pound and down a pound from day to day but that is normal for me since it is mostly water weight. The pound did not stay off consistently for more than one day. I did notice a slight energy increase the first day I took this and maybe once or twice after but other than that I did not experience anything. I took it after my lunch which consisted of around the same protein, carbs and fat daily so I can't say it would respond better if my macros were different. I was hoping this would work for me since it is a fairly cheap supplement that I wouldn't have minded adding to my stack if it had benefited me. Although this did not work for me it did not have a negative impact in any way.

You can find this for $15.99 on Muscle and Strength.com for 31 servings. This comes out to $0.51 per serving. For me, the value is not there since I did not get positive results. If L-Carnitine does work for others then this would be a really good price.

Side Effects

If you take this on an empty stomach it can cause about 5 minutes worth of stomach discomfort. Nothing horrible, just a little tummy ache.

Conclusion

Since this did not work for me I cannot recommend this. If you have seen results from L-Carnitine in the past then you may want to give this a try since it is reasonably priced for those who respond to L-Carnitine. I don't think it is a brand issue for me I just believe L-Carnitine does not work with me. As far the other products Ronnie Coleman makes I look forward to giving them a shot in the near future.

Thanks to Micronamin for sending it out!
        August 26, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Heightened Endurance
      • Great Value
      • Veterans Support
      • Good Focus
      • Improve The Pump

First I want to say thank you to Micronamin for allowing the SR troopers the opportunity to try this and other products they put up on the site. From what I have read it looks like they donate to veterans which is awesome! While on the hunt for a new pre-workout supplement I came across 12 Gauge on the SR Trooper list. Looking at the ingredient profile and liking what I saw and since I never heard of this company before, I decided it was worth a try.

This broken down into five main groups. I will touch upon what I liked about each group....

Superior Endurance Formula: L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2:1- There are 4 grams in here which is an ok dose and I did get a pump but I do feel this could have been better. If they went up to the 6 gram range I believe it would have been the sweet spot for a pump. 8 grams may cause some individuals a little stomach discomfort. Agmatine is in here at 300mg. I think this should go to 500mg which I also believe will improve the pump feeling. Beta-Alanine is dosed at 3 grams instead of the usual 3.2 but the tingles were pretty intense and they came on very quickly, within 5-10 minutes of drinking this. 3 grams did the trick for me.
      Advanced Strength Formula-A couple mixes of creatine consisting of creatine monhydrate (1.5g), Creatine HCL (750mg), Creatine Ethyl Ester (750mg). Nice to see the HCL and EE in here. I supplement with monohydrate at 5g per day so having this in here is fine but not a necessity for me. Maybe dose the monohydrate at 5g so those who use creatine will already get their daily dose when they take this PWO. Then they will just need to take monohydrate on their off days.
      Insane Energy Formula-DMHA at 100mg and a few caffeine sources consisting of Anhydrous (100mg), Citrate (100mg), and Dicaffeine Malate (100mg). A good blend that didn't cause any crash or jitters.
      Precision Focus Formula-I like the N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (350mg) in here to help as a mood lifter. L-Theanine (250mg) is nice to have which helps with focus.
      Intensifiers-This consists of Maca Root (25mg), Niacin (25mg), Beet Root (20mg) and White Willow Bark (10mg). I think these ingredients are under dosed but if these intensifiers were put in here to make you feel the effects quicker then this mix is the real deal because this PWO hits you quick.

I had the Lemon-Lime flavor. Upon the first sip of the first use I thought "oh no, I have 29 more servings of this." By the third time I used this I was looking forward to drinking it. This flavor grew on me more and more as I used it. It is a bit sour at first which I expected but it wasn't overpowering. I would like to try other flavors in the future. I think this is the only flavor they had at the time this was sent out to me. This mixed fine with no issues. I mixed it in a shaker cup with 12 ounces of water and one scoop of powder about 15 -20 minutes prior to my workouts.

Here is what I experienced:
      Endurance and Reduced Fatigue: This did help push me through my workouts, especially later in the workout. After working all day and chasing after 3 kids it is sometimes difficult to not only get yourself into the gym but also push yourself at the end of a workout when your inner voice is telling you "it's okay to skip the that exercise because your tired and there is dinner waiting for you at home." While using this I can say that I did not get that little voice and I was able to push through my workouts without wanting to end earlier than I should.

Strength Increase: I continued to make progress in my lifts and did not suffer any setbacks. I did go up in weight in a few exercises and also increased reps for a few exercises. To say this was the only contributor would not be accurate. Did I experience unbelievable, off the chart gains, no. I do not expect that from any supplement let alone a PWO.

Focus: I was definitely focused which I believe is partially why endurance and fatigue were not a factor. For me, if the focus is not there then I feel fatigued more quickly. This may be all in my head but when this happens it feels like it transfers down to the body. After drinking this I was ready to attack my workout. This is definitely one of the best PWO's I have used in regards to focus. I was in the zone every time.

Energy: Great energy. The energy was clean and no jitters during or crash after. I started feeling the impact of this within 10 minutes of taking it. The energy in this is up there with the top tier PWO's I have used. It is constant and does not let up. Lasted the entire workout which for me is anywhere from 60-75 minutes. There were times where I finished my workout and wanted to keep going. As the effects started to wear off somewhere around the 75 minute range, reality set in and I realized "Popeye's Spinach Power" was no longer their.

Pump: The pump was decent. Not skin splitting but on the 11th or 12th rep on arm days you could tell it was working. I have used better PWO's for pump but if they increase the amount of Cit Mal and Agmatine I believe this will provide an even better pump.

On Amazon currently you can find this for $24.95 for 30 servings which comes out to $0.83 per serving. This is a really good value for a solid pre-workout. Other sites have it around $26 and it looks like there are coupons for 50% if you search for them. Hopefully more distributors pick this brand up.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Micronamin has a winner with this pre-workout. It produced good results for me and at a great value for those of us who will purchase this in the future. I look forward to trying some of their other flavors and also some of their other supplements. I highly recommend giving this a try.

6.9
      Thanks to TOREM for sending it out!
        July 26, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Stimulant Free
      • No Jitters
      • Convenient Packaging
      • Burns Fat
      • Easy To Stack
      • Reduced Cravings
      • A Bit Pricey

Huge thank you to Torem and the SR Trooper program for the opportunity to try this product. I was in search of a stim free weight loss supplement and I saw this one in particular had very good reviews so I figured I could benefit from it. Glad I was able to claim it.

I have used very few weight loss supplements in the past so a lot of these ingredients were new to me. The ones I have heard of are the ones that are commonly used in other supplements but for the majority of the stuff used in this product I had to spend a lot of time researching and reading about. Some were familiar from reading reviews on here. Here goes....

InnoSlim-250mg: This consists of Astragalus membranaceus and Panax notoginseng extract. This stabilizes glucose and reduces glucose absorption in the intestines. It also increases fat oxidation by turning on the adiponectin enzyme which helps reduce subcutaneous fat by not letting fat remain stored in adipose tissue.

ActiGin-25mg: This consists of Panax notoginseng and Rosa roxburghii extract. This increases energy and endurance by sending more glycogen to the muscles. This also helps improve recovery time.

Green Tea Extract-250mg: This consists of 98% Polyphenois and 70% EGCG. This is a fat burner.

Garcina Cambogia-100mg: This is a tropical fruit extract. This helps suppress your appetite and reduce cravings. This uses Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) to block the conversion of sugars and starches into fat. HCA blocks an enzyme called citrate lyase which is used by the body to make fat and raises serotonin levels which reduces hunger.

AdvantraZ-50mg: This consists of Synephrine as Citrus aurantium unripe fruit extract. This comes from the bitter orange plant. It increases the breakdown of fat cells and increases thermogenesis.

Capsimax-50mg: This consist of Cayenne pepper fruit extract. This is a natural capsicum extract from red hot chili peppers. This boosts metabolism which helps burn fat.

These are pills but the pills did have an odd taste while they sat in your mouth waiting to be swallowed. No biggie, just thought I would mention it. No mixability since these are pills. I played with the dosing a bit based on my two biggest meals of the day. I took two pills about 5 minutes before my two biggest meals of the day. If they were going to be breakfast and dinner then that is when I took the pills. It it was any other combo then that is when I would take them. The packaging was first class that these came in. The box was nice and the individual packets these came in made it convenient to take when dining out or on the go. A funny story real quick. This will be funny to all of you but was not funny to me at the time. I had started eating my dinner one night and realized I forgot to take the pills before my meal. In a panic I figured I should crack the pills open and swallow the ingredients so they would enter the system faster. BIG, BIG, BIG mistake. My mouth and throat were on fire. A little fact about me......Diet Dr. Pepper is too spicy for me. These pills when cracked open made my head spin. Looking back, what the hell was I thinking??????

This did work for me. I am not one of those people that expects this supplement or any other supplement to be a magical item and work miracles. What I was expecting is for this to help me lose some weight in the 3-5 pound range over the course of 30 days. If I could lose 5 pounds in a month without any extra cardio or depleting my calories then that would be a success for me. I kept my cardio, weight training and diet exactly the same as when I started this. I changed nothing. I am more of a powerlifter than bodybuilder type so I do carry around a few extra pounds but not many. My diet is already pretty clean on a daily basis 2400-2500 calories 6 days of the week (my cheat day is about 3500 calories), 215-230g of protein daily along with 175-190 carbs and 75-80g of fat. I started off at 231 pounds and weighed in at 226 pounds after finishing this. My goal is to get to 220 which I should be at very shortly. In my opinion 5 pounds in a month is very good. I was happy with the results of this product. As far as endurance and energy goes I really cant say how effective this was but it wasn't a concern of mine. This did help reduce cravings. When it was time to eat I was hungry but the cravings that we all get between meals wasn't there.

A bit on the pricey side for a weight loss supplement. You do have a few different options here. You can order 60 servings for $57.00 on Amazon which comes out to $0.95 per serving. Torem's website has the 60 servings for $59.99. What can be found on Torem's website but I could not find on Amazon or anywhere else are the larger packages which are 180 servings for $138.00 which comes out to $0.76 per serving and 360 servings for $264.00 which comes out to $0.73 per serving. I can say for myself I would not put out the $138.00 or $264.00 for this. I can see running this for a month at the $57-$60 range once a year. If multiple people were going to go in on this or you were gonna run this three months straight or throughout the year then the larger servings make sense but that is a ton of cash to put out up front.

Side Effects

Conclusion

At the end of the day this is a good overall weight loss product. After researching the ingredients it seems Torem does use quality ingredients that when mixed together work well. For me to lose 5 pounds in a month without changing anything as far as workouts or diet, that says a lot. I feel some may be scared off by the price. The only thing that comes to mind is if they didn't have that eye catching box these packets come in would they be able to drop the price of the product a bit? I can't answer that but it did cross my mind.