Isuma

• Member has been active for 4 years, and was last online 7 months ago
  • Low community participation

Reviews by Isuma

Overall
Thanks to Loud Muscle Science for sending it out!
  March 14, 2018

• Lower Fatigue Rate
  • Not Very Effective
  • Failed To Live Up To Claims

Here's a shout out to Loud Mouth Science for giving me the opportunity to review this. I had some pretty high hopes for this supplement. I work out right after work so I'm usually to the gym at about 6pm. I would take this as I was leaving work at 5:45 so it was in the system before I picked up the first plate. I used this for 30 days. On weekends when I was not working out I used this between breakfast and lunch just to see if I could measure this body heat thing. More on that later. I found DMHA to be useful but not boostful (see what I did there). I was hoping for a surge of "insane energy" but was let down a bit on that. So, let looks at Loud Mouth's (I love that name) DMHA

So what's the ingredients in DMHA? .....DMHA....

Octodrine (as it's commonly referred to) is a psychoactive central nervous system stimulant that occurs naturally in the world, but, because of an easily mimicked molecular structure is commonly synthesized in lab for our body building pleasure to replace its banned cousin DMAA.

***Isuma's Interesting Fact Of The Day*** - Octodrine, in it's natural form, was used in the early 50's to clear congestion in the sinuses. The more you know!

DMHA is becoming popular because it not only super charges your nervous system but it fades your bodies perception of pain and fatigue, kind of like taking the safeties off your muscles. It will also increase bronchodilation (expand your air passages and increase oxygen uptake) and cognitive function along with turbocharging your metabolism. Basically this substance will prime your body to perform at the top of its physical limits. On one hand the ability to do this allows you to perform harder and longer in your work outs. The catch is if used carelessly you could end up over training fairly easily. While it's doing this it will signal your body to produce both dopamine and noradrenaline in higher quantities adding to your "feel good" feeling.

Anybody else think this sounds like the precursor to LSD? I digress...

Pop the top and take a pill. If you keep the pill in your mouth long enough it tastes fairly terrible but that's easily remedied. The studies performed thus far on this substance says when taken orally to dose 100-150mg. Loud Mouth has put a whopping 200mg in every capsule.

This is where my let down was. For all it's hype and amazeballs science DMHA was a far cry from "mind blowing energy". I don't think this has much to do with LMS because they dosed this product higher than what the good doc's say to. I think this may be a personal battle between me and the substance DMHA. I could tell that I had taken it and I will say that it keep me on a focused level of performance. I didn't get a boost but I didn't fatigue either. Whatever level of energy I had when I took the pill is what I carried with me through my workout.

I did get hungry fairly quickly after taking a pill but I'm not sure if that was an "increase in metabolism" or a "it's been a couple hours so your stomach is empty and reacting with this supplement". Either way it is note worthy that my stomach was growling within a half hour of taking this.

My body temperature? Wasn't totally sure how to measure it so I did it two ways twice a week (once on weekends when I was NOT working out, and once every other Wednesday right after a work out). I did Wednesdays every other week AFTER the work out because I would skip taking the pill on the off week to compare body temp and performance with and without the pill on the same workout. What I found was that DHMA had no significant impact on my temperature. I measure using both a oral thermometer and a laser thermometer (focused on my center mass) we have at work for measuring chimney temperatures.

Now I wasn't expecting more than a degree or two anyways but the largest variation I saw when taking this was about .6 degrees. So...there's that.

I DID notice a elevated state of happiness. Not mind blowing like "OMG I'M SO FRIGGIN HAPPY!!!", more of a "I'm proud of what I'm accomplishing here at the gym, life is going to be alright". Enough to tell me it was there but nothing exceptional.

Thirty smackaroons for 60 pills? That's a good value for any supplement!

Side Effects

Notta.

Conclusion

To be honest guys I'm wondering if I went into this review with too high expectations. I'm a long time lifter and long time user of supplements so I'm not sure if my tolerance is higher and therefore I was expecting too much of this supplement, but I didn't not experience the incredible surge of energy and razor sharp focus and super body temperature and strength increase and massive muscle pumps that it said it would give me. I experienced a lower fatigue rate and a pleasant "I'm proud of myself" feeling later in the game. I'm hoping other reviewer/users find this product more helpful than I did and that maybe I just don't react to DMHA the way the majority might. That being said, based on my experience for the four weeks I took it I cannot rate this product very high.

Overall
Thanks to SteelFit for sending it out!
  March 12, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Dropped A Few Pounds

Hey guys! So I started taking Steel Hard because I had recently (as in within the last year) taken D-Pol and Animal Stak before that. I was curious how this would compare to them and I can honestly say quite well! My work out hit every muscle group twice a week with two exercises (3x8) and I did this for 7 weeks. The first three weeks were supplemented only with creatine and protein. The next four weeks I added Steel Hard (SH) and Guns of Steel. Not only did my gains continue to be steady but they accelerated with the addition of SH.

Vitam...

Vitamin D: Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin essential for men's virility and testosterone production. Higher Vitamin D levels are tied to higher total and free testosterone levels in men. Beyond testosterone support, Vitamin D is good for bone strength, immune health, sperm mobility, muscle metabolism and physical performance.

Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is an essential vitamin involved in over 100 different enzyme reactions in the body. Vitamin B6 serves an important role in the synthesis and breakdown of proteins and amino acids, as well as hemoglobin production and immune function. Vitamin B6 is aids Zinc and Magnesium absorption by the body.

Magnesium: Magnesium is an essential mineral involved in numerous reactions in the body. Magnesium is important for cardiovascular, metabolic, and bone health. Supplementation with Magnesium increases free testosterone and total testosterone. Research has discovered that supplementing with Magnesium can support muscle strength.

Zinc: Zinc is an essential mineral used by the body to facilitate the conversion of cholesterol to testosterone. Adequate Zinc levels help maintain optimal testosterone production within the normal healthy range.

Chromium: Chromium is an essential mineral that may help the body maintain normal blood sugar levels. It is also known for its ability to encourage fat loss and help muscles and other tissues extract nutrients from the bloodstream by supporting the effects of insulin. Chromium can also lower cortisol production and reduce its negative effects in the body. Chromium is thought to have an anti-depressive effect that increases desire/libido.

Boron: Boron is a natural mineral required by the human body in order to function properly. Boron is linked to the building of strong bones and muscles and is also linked to mental skills and coordination. Boron has been shown to support free testosterone - the most bioavailable form of testosterone - and supports the muscle building process. Boron also has been scientifically shown to decrease serum estradiol (estrogen) levels within a normal range.

Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum) Seed Extract (Testofen): Fenugreek is regarded as a physical performance booster with anabolic muscle-building potential. Published clinical studies show it supports free testosterone levels, helps maintain muscle mass and supports reduction in body fat. Testofen is a unique extract of Fenugreek standardized to a proprietary matrix of saponin glycosides named Fenuside. These constituents in Testofen can support healthy sexual desire and vitality, muscle mass, free testosterone levels in men, and help reduce normal symptoms of Andropause in men.

Ashwagandha Root Standardized Extract (Withania Somnifera) (5% withanolides) (KSM-66): Ashwagandha, also known as Withania Somnifera or Indian Ginseng, is a powerful adaptogen that promotes balance in the body. KSM-66 Ashwagandha is the highest-quality ashwagandha extract on the world market today and has been clinically proven to reduce stress, improve memory and cognition, improve sexual performance, enhance sports performance and control weight management.

Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia) Root Extract (LJ100): Eurycoma longifolia is a medicinal plant found in Southeast Asia. It is commonly called Tongkat Ali or Malaysian ginseng, and is traditionally used as a general health tonic, adaptogen, and "anti-aging" remedy to help older individuals adapt to the reduced energy, mood, and libido that often comes with age. LJ100 is the only science-based Eurycoma longifolia extract, standardized to 40% Glyco Saponins, >22% Eurypeptides, 30% Polysaccharides, and Eurycomanone.

Benefits of LJ100 include but are not limited to: Maintaining normal high free testosterone levels, enhancing sports performance, enhancing sexual function, promoting overall wellbeing and hormonal health, promoting anabolic state and reducing catabolic state, reducing stress and improving mood state, maintaining healthy cortisol levels, improving sleep quality, enhancing libido and sexual function, assisting in sustaining healthy weight levels and BMI, and supporting healthy immunity.

Panax Ginseng Extract (10% ginsenosides): Ginsengs have been used in various traditional medicinal therapies for thousands of years in China and North America. Ginseng is reported to have a wide range of activities, which focus on immunological, central nervous system, acceleration of metabolism, and anti-oxidant properties. Ginseng has been shown to help erectile function, partly due to its nitric oxide boosting mechanism.

Dosing was easy. I took three pills first thing when I woke up on an empty stomach.

So the question you're all asking; does it work? I weighed in at 214lbs on week 4, when I started this product.
Week 5: 212lbs
Week 6: 209lbs
Week 7: 204lbs
I was losing pounds in all the right places to! I saw a growth in lean muscle mass which added to the fat loss made a significant physical appearance improvement. The biggest difference I noticed was in my strength. Over the course of four weeks I was able to add 25lbs to my bench and shoulder press, 30lbs to my Squats and a good 40lbs to my dead lift (all at 3x8). I felt good the whole time though I didn't get quite as strong of a "alpha" feeling as I did with D-Pol. Admittedly though I was angrier on D-Pol and the physical results of SH were better so this was a good compromise. Over all when I looked in the mirror and looked at the plates on the bar I saw solid gains (and losses in the right places) I was very happy with the results of this.

Cost is always the killing factor for these products and SH is no different. At $54.95 per bottle this product costs more than it's competitors. Animal Stak can be had for $36 per bottle and D-Pol, the #1 ranked booster on this site, can be had for $24! So me, personally, as great as this product is I don't think $55 a bottle is going to help it at all as I would be spending my money on Stak (D-Pol didn't give me the results same results as SH and Stak). It delivers results, I'm just not sure it delivers $55.00 worth of them.

Side Effects

My side effects were fairly mild. There was an increase in libido and hunger but that's to be expected with any test product. There were times when taking the pills first thing in the morning, if I drank my coffee too soon afterwards, it would rip my stomach up and not vomiting became a struggle. This was easily avoided by drinking coffee a little bit later than usual. Also something of note though I cannot find an ingredient in SH that would cause it was my joints ached the last two weeks on I was on this. I'm thinking it's more related to the muscle mass growing/strengthening faster than the connective tissue was BUT I didn't have this problem on Animal Stak or D-Pol. On the other hand it may be completely unrelated to SH and just a coincidence.

Conclusion

Overall I think SH is a solid contender. It gave me really good results that were comparable to Animal Stak (speaking of that I need to go back and redo that review, I was a young and inexperienced reviewer) and better than D-Pol. What side effects I experienced were easily avoided or could not be conclusively related to SH. I know everybody is different so if you're finding other boosters aren't working all that great for you I would high suggest giving Steel Hard a try. Just make sure you bring some extra dollar signs!

***Small edit, figured I could load up a before and after picture. Keep in mind in the second picture I am NOT sucking anything in. I know they aren't same angle comparisons but it still gives you a good idea of the pounds dropped and gained.

Overall
Thanks to SteelFit for sending it out!
  March 4, 2018

• Can Cause Significant Burning

So to start right out of the gate I'm going to say this will probably be a staple in my gym bag from now on. I was skeptical going in as this is the first product of it's kind that I am aware of. I'm glad I gave it that shot. The roll on technique can be a little tricky and over applying it will be punished with burning and irritated skin for a few hours. Get it right and this will inflate your muscles and help you break some through the hard times. The idea of this product is to be absorbed INTO the skin so they made all their active ingredients permeable. When this products is absorbed in dilates the capillaries increasing NO production and blood flow to that area creating the "pump" and increasing endurance.

There are a LOT of ingredients in this bottle. I'm going to stick to the active ingredients that make your arms go bang.

Dithiolane-3-Pentanoic Acid (D3PA): A powerful Antioxidant, D3PA is a vasodilator that stimulates skin cells to produce Nitric Oxide, increasing blood flow and bringing nutrients to the applied area.

Resistem:[b/] Helps metabolism and fast cell regeneration by maintaining Creatine Kinase Activity.

L-Citrulline:[b/] A naturally occurring Amino Acid that helps increase the supply of ingredients the body needs to make certain proteins and helps open veins and arteries to improve blood flow.

L-Arginine:[b/] An Amino Acid that is converted in the body into Nitric Oxide. Nitric Oxide causes blood vessels to open wider for improved blood flow. L-arginine also stimulates the release of growth hormone, insulin, and other substances in the body.

Unzip my pack 10 minutes before heavy arm (or sometimes even my shoulders) and lightly apply the roller letting the liquid absorb into my skin. Something to note is the bottle says "Apply directly to biceps and triceps in circular motion until liquid is fully absorbed.". I found out the hard way that if you keep rolling expecting the liquid to absorb you actually just keep applying more. This creates.....pain....like a category 7 sunburn. My suggestion is to roll on a thin layer and let it sit for a few minutes, then take a paper towel and "pat" it until there's no standing liquid.

For the sake of not jumbling my flow of words I'm going to bullet point this catagory.

-Yes, it works awesome. If you apply the right amount your arms begin to turn red and "warm", kind of like a Niacin rash from energy drinks. After about 5 minutes my arms would begin turning dark where I applied it and the warm becomes a slight burn like I've already done four sets. Then I lift...

-For the sake of testing this products I made sure all my workouts had bicep/triceps and/or shoulder burn outs. This was done using 100 reps. The idea was to start at a certain weight and week to week when I could accomplish 100 reps in 1[b/] set I would take the weight up 5lbs (five pounds doesn't sound like much but over 100 reps it's devastating). the first three weeks of this my progress was marginal. On the fourth week I received my bottle of Guns and the difference was night and day. The number of sets needed to reach 100 was halved the first application. The follow two weeks I was reviewing the product I had to increase the weight every time. While my strength gains we consistent both before, during and after reviewing this product. My ENDURANCE[b/] however dropped considerably when not using this product.

$25.00 for a bottle. I reviewed this over the course of four weeks and used it for every shoulder and arm move twice a week. I still have more than half the bottle left. I would say the value is outstanding.

Side Effects

You have to be careful when applying it. If you apply too little it doesn't work. If you apply too much it feels like somebody took sandpaper to your arms and it will last for hours. I did try applying it to my chest and legs once and only once. It doesn't work the same and the burning was incredible. Don't do that.

Conclusion

As I stated above I am sold on this product! It will become a staple in my gym bag (which is easy because the bottle is nice and slim). When reps is the name of the game Guns of Steel is the answer. If used correctly I think it could be a invaluable addition to anybodies stack. If used incorrectly there are going to be a lot of dancing gym goers complaining of the burn. Either way it is definitely worth a try!!!

Overall
Thanks to Herbal Nitro for sending it out!
  January 28, 2018

• Great Value
  • Major GI Issues
  • Sometime Easily Distracted
  • Uncomfortable Energy At Points

First and foremost, thank you Herbal Nitro for letting me try this!

May I start my review by saying it does exactly what it says it's supposed to and it does it incredibly well! For me, and the reason I stopped at 28 Days instead of the full 30, is it does it at great cost. The side effects of taking this were too uncomfortable and potentially unhealthy to deal with. At day 28 I figured it they weren't getting better by then they were not going to.

First and foremost, thank you Herbal Nitro for letting me try this!

What is in this you say? It's a Proprietary Blend. That is the first and only ingredient other than those used to make the shell of the capsule. The proprietary blend consists of 515mg of various herbs of which I'll go into better detail but unfortunately the dosing of these herbs is somewhat of a mystery.

Eleuthero Root - Commonly known and Siberian Ginseng do to it's similar effects to Panax Ginseng this guy is a herbal powerhouse.
-Reduce Fatigue: Check
-Improves Blood Flow: Check
-Because it improves blood flow it also improves brain function, heart function and reduces neurological problems?: Check
-Stress Reliever: Check (this one is quite interesting. It doesn't REDUCE stress, what it does is improves the body's ability to adapt to stimuli. This, in
turn, gives the illusion that one is less stressed)
-Anti-Inflammatory: Check

Yohimbe Bark - This guy's main benefit boils down to it's ability to dilate blood vessels improving blood flow. The big issue with this? There's no way to regulate dosage on it. The effectiveness of this herb depends entirely on what part of the tree it's taken from and how it is handled from there, the extract itself varies greatly. The good doctor says a vague "between 5.4 to 10mg up to three times daily".

Caffeine - so this has been studied and studied again and to list it's benefits has literally taken up books. So I'll boil it down to a few key players...
-This is a methylxanthine class Central Nervous System stimulant.
-The average american consumes about 200mg of this stuff a day (1-4 cups of coffee). The reason is it caffeine binds to the brains adenosine receptors
which blocks adenosine from binding (adenosine common binding affect is making us feel tired). AKA - you feel more awake.
-It reduces our chances of getting about 8 kazillion diseases. Seriously, from Fatty Liver disease to eyelid spasm. From Erectile Dysfunction to suicide.
Lower risk of colon cancer, better memory development, protection from cataracts and prevention of weight gain. This is a heavy class supplement.
-This stimulates our nervous system to work harder and faster. This in turn translates to better cognitive function, increase strength and improved
reaction time.

American Ginseng Root - Not to cop out of a description, but seriously the effects are almost identical to in Eleuthero Root and Panax. The two key DIFFERENCES are
1) Hardly ANY modern studies have been performed on this and of those studies none were conclusive.
2) The side effect list is certainly longer. More on this later.

Panax Ginseng Root - Seriously guys...I'm not sure if there is a study that I cannot find that says using these three ginseng together exacerbates the effects but their benefits and dosing are all pretty similar. Unfortunately so our their side effects. The real differences is Ginseng come from HOW they are processed, not the tree they come from. Herbal Nitro does not disclose how their various ginseng's are processed.

Kola Nut - Metabolic booster. This guy stimulates the heart and increases circulation. It has also been shown to increase nutrition uptake and decrease gastrointestinal issues. I'm assuming they put this guy in here to help balance out the three ginseng's.

Overall the products used look solid, the problem is that at 515mg in the blend it is likely that quite a few of these are under dosed.

Take one pill with water. Don't let it sit in your mouth though, the capsule is quite bitter tasting!

It does EXACTLY what it says it does. I tried it at three different times of the day for 10 (well almost on the last run) days each.
-First thing when I wake up: Alarm goes off at 5am, took this pill and went back to sleep. Alarm goes off at 5:30am and I am READY to take on the
grizzly bear! Was a (almost) great way to wake up in the morning!
-12pm - Noon time at work, right when I'm getting sleepy and unfocused. Pop one of these pills and I will conquer the rest of my day!
*note that during this time I would drink a half cup of moderate coffee in the morning.
-5:30pm - If this came down to energy this would rule the pre-workout world. Problem is the side effects at this time of day. More on that later.

$15.99 for 30 days. That's .53 cents a serving. Not bad at all.

Side Effects

Alight my fellow lifters. So with all this promise, for it performing exactly as it said it should why would I "Meh" this supplement. Because it's benefits came at great cost my friends...at great cost *pause for dramatic effect*

1) Guys, seriously there were times I swore I could hear colors. When taken any time of the day other than first thing in the morning this supplement was almost anxiety inducing. I was a ball of energy and I got my work done in probably two-thirds of the time but the whole time it was happening I hearing every pin drop and seeing every light variation there was. It became difficult at times to talk to customers because I was so easily distracted. I was LITERALLY uncomfortably energetic.

2) All the benefits you get you get after an uncomfortable run to the bathroom. The gastrointestinal issues were bad enough that I almost stopped taking this at about day 9. Upset stomach, cramps and diarrhea were commonplace the ENTIRE time I was taking this. I held out hoping that maybe the body just needed to get used to it. Never did and at medically speaking I probably should have stopped before I did. Almost ironic though since when you go to Herbal Nitro's website the first thing that comes up is a colon cleanser.

Conclusion

This supplement delivers everything it said it would but I myself could not handle the side effects. Other reviews I've read on it (both on and off this site) have mentioned GI issues from minor to major so I'm hoping that maybe it is just me that reacts THIS poorly to this. Overall, if you can escape the side effects this could be a GREAT supplement. Me, myself and I however are unfortunately unable to justify enduring what we did to get the benefits. Again I thank Herbal Nitro for this opportunity and hope the rest of you willing to give this product a try gain my benefits without my problems!

Thanks to Neurella Labs, INC. for sending it out!
  December 23, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
    • A Bit Pricey

First and foremost - Thank you Neurella Labs for letting me try this product out! It was a great conversation piece with those at work (my first dose was taken with breakfast, which I eat at work).

Alright Bottle 436 - There was a noticeable difference, but not huge, definitely not mind blowing. I took this religiously for 30 days, two in the morning with breakfast at work, and two with dinner. I did not miss a single day.

Alright, this guy has a lot of ingredients and they all have a LOT of explaining to do. Will try to condense the information down as much as possible.

Huperzine-A : This guy is a source of serious debate in the DSHEA, mainly because you can make a strong case that this "herb" is a drug. Really it's an incredibly purified plant done up in the labs that results in a substance that significantly increases the levels of acetylcholine (the chemical your nervous system uses to communicate). Makes sense it would show up here.

Cognizin : A patented version of Citicoline, a naturally occurring nutrient the brain uses to increase phosphatidylcholine - There's a long book on this substance, just trust me, our brains need it. Boils down to membrane formation and energy efficiency. Mind you most of the studies supporting this had the consumer taking 500mg of Cognizin for six weeks. Neurella only contains 100mg per serving, or 200mg per day. While I'm sure it helps, it's not even half of what the good docs are saying you should take to make such a difference.

Ashwagandha Root : Despite being around for 3,000 years there are few long term studies on this diverse root. Short term it has been proven to have a LOT of benefits, the ones I believe Neurella was using it for was its ability to aid in long term memory loss and it's proven ability to help with anxiety.

Coenzyme Z10 : Sounds like some sort of super human supplement right??? Almost! Found in almost EVERY cell in the body this guy is responsible for both nutrient to energy conversion and some SERIOUS free radical ass kicking!

N-acetyl Cysteine (NAC) : There have been a lot of studies on NAC, most notable of what it can be proven to do is that it increases the effectiveness of red blood cells and therefor the effectiveness of antioxidant usage.

Turmeric Root Extract : Of the thousands of years and millions of studies and billions of uses for this substance my guess is it was included here for two reasons. 1) It's a super charger for antioxidants 2) Increases the brains Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF), which is a type of growth hormone that functions in the brain and aids in neuron repair and creation.

Dimethylglycine : Not going to lie guys, I had a hell of a time finding anything particularly informative on this guy. It's an amino acid that's being studied for use as a possible treatment for autism and epilepsy. However there are no studies currently to discuss whether it is safe to supplement with this longer than 28 days at a time. I'm assuming there is something I cannot find on this seeing as I just took 300mg every day for 30 days and suffered no ill side effects.

Grape Skin Extract : Potent antioxidant

Synapsa : Patented version of Bacopa Monnieri Whole Plant Extract. This guy increases neuron communication and aids in short term memory along with visual processing and retention.

Rhodiola : Think of this as body armor for your neurons. Has been proven to reduce harmful chemicals and loss of synapse communication during prolonged stressful conditions.

Green Tea Extract : Whole monkey butt - look this one up guys, you could write a few books on it's benefits.

So you take two pills with food twice a day. The pills do have a very bitter taste to them, doesn't seem to hang on too long if you wash them right down.

Things get hard here. I obviously cannot measure it's ability to protect my brain other than to tell you I didn't get brain sick for the thirty days I took it. There was a noticeable difference in my ability to multitask and retain information and my focus was a little better. None of the effects were mind blowing and it was definitely something that showed up late in the game (about day 23 is when I started noticing the changes). I would be very interested to see if there was a significant difference if I took it longer (say 90 days?). Also, I would be interested in the effects of increased dosage. Reading into the ingredients most of the studies performed on them used significantly higher amounts than found in Neurellas formula. For the bottle I was given I didn't feel any effects until the last week of taking them. It seems to have the potential there but I'm assuming if it IS there to feel anything significant you would have to make this a staple in your stack and take it long term.

$50.00 on Amazon. For what I felt in 30 days I probably will not buy this product. If the price came down, if the dosage went up and there was a long term study and/or review on this product I may consider taking it again, I love the IDEA of it, but right now I can't justify it.

Side Effects

CRAZY VIVID DREAMS!!!! Holy Husqvarna Chainsaw guys! I could write a hell of a book on the crazy poo my brain came up with during my slumber. On one hand I'm assuming that means that something IS happening with the chemicals up there, on the other hand I cannot remember half the damn dreams so....about that short term memory claim....

Conclusion

As it stands I could not recommend this product to somebody. Seems under dosed, over priced and there are no long time reviews to look at.

Neurella, if you're listening and want to send me three bottles so I can do a 90 Day Review! I'd be very interested to see how this does long term. Within the one bottle time period though, not enough results.

Thanks to Natural Subsistence for sending it out!
      December 10, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
      • No Gym Performance Benefits
      • Only 10 Pills

Alright, so here we go! A huge thank you to Natural Subsistence for providing me the opportunity to try this baby out! And for putting up with my complete lack of tech savvy (massive issues with button clicking I have).

So, Leyzene, my sexual lean orange friend you've been a bit of a doozy. First a foremost I'm having mixed feelings about how how to rate this products. It labels itself as a performance enhancer that you take before you go lift (whether you're lifting weights or woman). I have found that for THAT purpose, this product comes up short. It does, however, make good on it's promise. It just takes about 5 days to feel it.

Horny Goat Weed (400mg) - This herb does....well almost exactly what it sounds like. It's main functions is it increases blood flow making it easier for both your muscles and your long rod to get what they need to get their jobs done. Another neat feature is this herb contains phytoestrogens which help treat/prevent bone loss. Haha, just hit me! This herb helps keep your bones and boners! Hahahah! Haha! Ha...Ha.........ehm...ha

...moving on

Arginine HLC (400mg) - Blow flow increaser, hormone stimulator and organ maximizer. Once again the adventures of Longrodvahnhugendong and the muscles collide. Makes sense though, Longrod is a muscle right? What this guy boils down to is better performance in physical activity.

Black Pepper Extract (35mg) - Our catalyst of the label. This guys main benefit is to increase the body's ability to absorb nutrients.

Ginger (20mg) - Boost your blood flow and decrease inflammation.

Gluconolactone (10mg) - This guy? Why worry about this little guy? The guy that's used mostly in anti aging creams or face moisturizers? What could this possibly offer to us? Something rather infriggincredible. This little metabolizes at the same rate as 1 gram of sugar. During this seeming insignificant process it turbocharges the bodies ability to digest and metabolize carbohydrates. Boom Chaca Laca!

Well, you undo pill from packet...you take pill....

The label tells that 30 minutes before banging out some weight...or banging.... to take 1-2 pills. For the purposes of reviewing this product I opted to take 1 pill for nine days to try and get a long term view of it. On the tenth day I took 2 pills.

This is where my problem is. First and foremost;

Holy Munchies batman! Took until about day three but my eating game was on point! Wolfe always said eat for the size you want to be, not the size you are. Well thank you Leyzene! I. Ate. So. Much. Food.
      My appetite slimmed down quite quickly after I stopped taking Leyzene despite my workout plan being the same. My eating was clean, I'd be very interested in using this long term to see what kind of growth I could get off it.

Muscle Madless. I did not notice any increase in strength or endurance when taking this before gym or bedroom. Over the course of 9 days I DID notice SOME growth, mainly in the arms. That could be as much do the the eating as it is this product and it certainly wasn't anything to write home about. But for ten days I suppose it deserves a blurb on here.

After 9 days I felt better, it was mostly noticeable when I STOPPED taking the product. A slow feeling of Alpha confidence and focus seemed to creep it's way into my every day being. By day 7 or 8 I could feel that difference and if felt good. Not GREAT, but good. Almost like a anti-depressant. Again, I noticed that it actually was a fairly large improvement simply because of the loss of that feeling when I stopped taking Leyzene.

$21.00 for 10 pills? IF this product delivered on it's intended purpose I could see it being worth that as a bedroom banging bumper pill. But it didn't do that for me, I felt a product that seems more of a long term type. At $21.00 per 10 pills that would be unsustainable.

Side Effects

Munchies...Munchies...and....Munchies

Conclusion

I want to give this product a higher score, I really really do. The thing is where I felt this product excelled, what I felt this product do and what I think it COULD do...it's not a pre-hit product.
      It claims to be pre-hit, take your dose and either gear up for the gym or give Longrodvahnhugendong a good looking trim. There were no instant effects for me at all. Longrod didn't even stand up to see what was happening on this.
      It functioned more like a long term "test booster" like product for me. With a little re-dosing and a lot of price trimming I think this product would be a very effect growth enhancer for hard gainers just based on the ten days I had it.

As a pre-work out or pre-bedroom....I'm sorry, this product doesn't deliver.

November 23, 2015

• No Crashes
      • Removable Pills
      • 30 Day Supply

Hey guys, so another animal review here! So I wake up at 5am every weekday and hit the gym at 6. Unfortunately my sleeping habits are not the best so I'm only averaging about six hours every night. Thus when I wake in the morning my motivation is less than stellar. In the past I have relied on good old black coffee to get me going but even at battery acid levels it just wasn't quite a enough to push me past the "I'm awake" and into the "lets do this!!!". I have run Animal Pump before at the same time I was running Animal Stak. This combo gave me an abundance of energy and I was more than ready to go lift the iron and sweat my own weight. This time I decided to give it a go by itself so I ran a can this past cycle and thought I'd do up a review. For those who haven't read any of my other reviews or posts I'm a crossfit kind of guy. I attend the gym five times a week and work out for an hour each time. My big lifts for strength are; Bench Press, Dead lift and Back Squat. Every Monday, Wed and Friday we do conditioning, which is basically moving weights fast. More details on that in a forum post later.

Currently have this stacked with Arnold Iron Pak and Optimum Hydro Whey

So we got five different categories in this can; Foundational Creatine Matrix, NO Blast Complex, Energy Rush Complex, Antioxidant Complex and the Pump Transportation Complex. That's a lot of Complex's and Matrix for one can and while each one shows the dosage for the whole complex it doesn't give the dosage of each individual ingredient making it, like every other Animal Supp, difficult to decide if there effective amounts of each ingredient.

Foundational Creatine Matrix 3000mg: We all know and love creatine. Animal uses three different creatine's to make up this matrix. Their claim is it's "only the best" and that the blend combats bloating and maximizes the absorption. The claim, after calling and talking with a Animal Tech, is that one pack a day is enough intake for one day. At 3-5 grams a day recommended the claim isn't too far off. Was told that purity and sources of this creatine make the 3 grams enough. Let us see.

-Magnesium Creatine Chelate: This is creatine monohydrate bonded with magnesium for maximum absorption. Here's my beef with this; I feel like this (correct me if I'm wrong) is a pre-dated version of Kre-Alkalyne. When Chelate is synthesized the final product only tests out 30% creatine and 70% magnesium chelate per gram. You would have to ingest 5-10 grams of this stuff to get your recommended dosage. Now based on the 3000mg and three different creatine's being used I'm assuming a 1 gram per pack used here? Not exactly effective dosage for this. BUT, the creatine you get WILL be absorbed. This is an effective creatine but even if all 3000mg of this matrix was MCC it would be massively under dosed.

-Tri-Creatine Malate: This is basically creatine monohydrate bonded to malic acid (which is used in the Krebs Energy Cycle) to make the creatine more water soluble. This in turn prevents gastric distress and helps with absorption.

-Creatine Ethyl Ester: CEE is mainly used as a creatine source for after a loading phase. It is far more water soluble and seems to bypass standard transportion methods through the cell membranes. This results in faster creatine uptake which is crucial after a five day load and works well with Universals tech stating "don't believe you have to load with this". It prevents the bloating and gastric distress that normally accompanies Monohydrate.

NO Blast Complex: The real key ingredient in this complex is the Citrulline Malate - which has been proven to raise NO levels and reduce fatigue in the human body.

-Your other big ingredients, Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate and Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, serve mainly as supporting players to the Citrulline Malate. To be honest I really think the Arginine and Ornithine belong in the Transportation complex. More more on that later.

-L-Norvaline and L-Carnosine were a welcomed surprise here. For those of you not familiar with them the L-Norvaline is a effective anti-inflammatory seen in several other products. L-Carnosine has been shown to support and bolster vital tissue in the heart,eyes and brain. These to together act as supports to make sure your vitals can handle the increased NO levels.

-How effectively dosed any of these ingredients are is up in the air as it only lists 2000mg dosage for ALL the ingredients total.

Energy Rush Complex - How many complex's are in this thing!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

-Caffiene - We all know and love this substance

-Evodiamine - This acts primarily and a thermogenic and stimulant. It has been shown to increase serotonin transporters available in the brain.

-Vinpocetine - Another lovely surprise that tells me Universal is covering armoring the body as much as priming it. Think of this as body armor for your brain. They're currently studying this as a possible helping agent for amnesia. It protects your brain against stress and toxins and prevents neural inflammation.

Anti-Oxidant Complex - Why can't they use another word...like Arsenal? Anti-Oxidant Arsenal sounds WAY cooler! This is exactly what it sounds like, a mix of anti-oxidants that focus primarily on aiding metabolic processes and anti-inflammatory reactions. This is a nice little addition to kind of bolster the other complex's and smooth out the "ride" if you will. At 700mg total it's not heavily dosed but it's nice insurance that won't clog your kidneys.

Pump Transport Complex (COME ON!!!!!!!) 1000mg - Got your basic energy drink ingredients in this:

-Taurine - the old standby. It's biggest effect, believe it or not, is regulation not boosts. Taurine helps regulate the amount of minerals and water in your blood allowing for safe transport of...well...five other complexs. It also has been shown to enhance neurological capabilities. The men in white say about 3000mg per day is optimal which means this supplement is a little anemic. Remember though that the Animal line up is meant to be combined and many of their other products carry Taurine in them.

-Ginger Root - Holy Moly!!! Don't have room to list all the benefits of this wonder drug. The biggest reason I believe it to be in Animal Pump is it doubles up on other ingredients already in here. It's a very powerful anti-inflammatory and it boosts your metabolism to help burn this supplement into something wonderful.

-Bioperine - Powerful absorption boosting agent.

This section looks the same for every Animal Product. Open can, take out pack, down pack. No taste problems (unless you keep those nasty capsules in your mouth for long periods of time) and no dose guessing. I LOVE this about these products. Easy to take. Easy peace of mind.

So this didn't turn me into the green machine to rip up the gym like that tornado did to Dorothy. At 5am though it does wake me up. Get's me on a level playing field and removes the fog from my head and primes the muscles to work. I have a good gym session every time I use this and there is DEFINITELY a difference if I go at it on coffee alone instead of PUMP. I have noticed with prolong use that it seems to aid in muscle growth but I never got that vascular feel associated with the "pump". I think the effectiveness of this would be easier to gauge if I wasn't relying on it in place of a cup of black coffee, but I am.

If you hunt around you can usually find this for about $28.00 - Not bad for thirty days worth. For what this supplement is I'd say it's worth the money. If you're simply looking for stim'd up pre-workout there are cheaper and better options out there.

Side Effects

Don't take if you're not going to move around. If you take it and then just sit around you're going to be anxious as hell!

Conclusion

I like this supplement. I like this supplement better when I'm using it in conjunction with other ones. This is a comprehensive mix of....ahem....complex's to prime your body to work and protect it from the stresses that can be associated with it. It is GREAT at doing that. However, I feel that marketing it as a pump product may be a little misleading. There is not tingle and explosive energy like you got with the original Jack3d. Hell, the stims in this are weak enough that Universal tells you "Stacks great with Animal Rage!!!". If you're looking for a stim, for huge veins and that "YYYEEAAAAHHHHH BABY!!!!!!!" feel, look elsewhere. If you want a full tune-up on your muscles and that really good gasoline to keep them running smooth, this is it.

Power, Protect, Perform. Animal Pump

November 16, 2015

• Life Saver
        • Helped With Old Injuries
        • Almost No Joint Pain Anymore!
        • Staple In My Stack
        • Prevents Stress On Joints
        • Convenient Dosage

Long time lifter here. I've written my background in a few other places so I'll try to keep this to the facts that affect this product. My knees have been bad since day one. We (we being me and my parents whom are both registered nurses) believe I injured them back during my early track days resulting in the ligaments not quite tracking right. This causes a great deal of irritation and grinding during heavy lifts (squats are accompanied by snap, crackles and pops). To add insult to injury I never received instruction on proper form and lacked the knowledge to realize there even was such a thing. My sophomore year of college my bench finally hit that nice 200lbs mark...and my shoulder hit that not so nice "I give up" mark. Sharp pains and reduced strength in my shoulder kept me from doing bench for the next three years. I had to use dumbbells at canted angles. In hind sight it's something I should have had checked out by a professional but never got that far. I did find the Animal line up though! I was young and impressionable and those blasted ads in the magazine's sucked me right in. Thank God. Got my first can of Animal Flex probably seven years ago, took me about that many days to get hooked. I'm never going to stop taking this product.

So where to start on this? Universal lists a lot of the ingredients in their supplements as "blends" which makes it difficult to know which ingredients are getting dosed how. The other thing is while this and a few other of their products are great stand alone products, they were all designed to work together for max effect so a lot of the time when you'd like to see more of something in one supplement you were supposed to get it in one of the others. I digress....

So Animal Flex!
          You start off with some basics up there, Vitamin E, Zinc, Selenium and Magnesium. These are our catalysts for Flex, they facilitate cell growth and antioxidant usage. Along with this they set up numerous metabolic processes that promote healing (zinc especially).

Joint Construction Complex - We got our basics; Glucosamine and Chondroitin. These serve a couple different purposes. First they are both known to help slow the degeneration of cartilage and even rebuild some of it. Some anti-inflammatory properties exist, nothing huge but enough for some minor pain relief. In addition to this Chondroitin will help improve cartilage quality, give it a little more elasticity which helps a lot with movement comfort. Now my one problem with these two run of the mill ingredients is they're not regulated by the same FDA rules as a lot of others are. Quality and source are never guaranteed when you buy supplements containing this. If for no other reason this would keep me coming back to Flex, I trust Universal. Also in this blend is your Methylsulfonylmethane (say that five times fast and post the video here please), or better known and spoken as MSM. I LOVE seeing this in a joint supplement as I think it's a little too often overlooked and underrated. This is the Mack Daddy for the tendons and ligaments. There are few supplements out there that seem to REALLY help maintain and rebuild connective tissue and this is one of them. You're looking for a daily intake of about 1500mg of Glucosamine, 1000 of Chondroitin and 500mg of MSM. Now, this blend is dosed at 3000mg so it has the potential to be, well, damn near perfect. However since Universal doesn't see us mere mortals fit to gaze upon their super blend I cannot say that it's dosed well with any certainty.

Joint Lubrication Complex - Nice word, complex, so much better than "proprietary blend". Oh...wait....there's a Cetyl Myristoleate Proprietary Blend in the complex -_- .....Flaxeed oil, Cetyl Myristoleate, you know, cartilage lubrication. Both are used to treat for arthritis and both promote the formation of a joint "film", much like your Omega's. I am a little perplexed by the use of Hyaluronic Acid. I didn't know anything about it before hand and everything I find on it say's it's mainly for skin use.

Universal Nutrition Animal Flex Joint Support Complex - What the hell? Give it a longer name please! The long and short of this complex is it uses numerous herbs that contain anti-inflammatory properties that are safe for long term use (like a dumbed down ibuprofen). Some antioxidants in there as well.

Common theme with Animal Products: Open can, take pack out, down pack with meal. This is as easy as it gets, I love it! No taste issues...just don't bite down on the capsule...nasty nasty nasty.

This is one of those supplements that you don't realize just how much it is doing for you until you stop taking it. This is my story. I've been taking Animal Flex for seven years straight. This isn't a miracle pill, you're not going to finish a can and suddenly find your torn shoulder or busted knee are fixed. If that's what you're looking for you need a doctor not a pill. However since you read my story in the introduction let me tell you how it evolved after seven years. My shoulder pain is gone, my knees no longer swell and lock, squats don't have the crackle and pops. It took years. When I stop taking this, whether I'm trying a different supplement or my bank account dropped lower than it should, the pain and pops slowly make a comeback but never at the same level. This tells me the Animal Flex at least is slowly healing things as well as maintaining them. Animal Flex also helps with day to day life. My joints don't get tired from standing at work all day. I can squat and deadlift and not be super sore the next day. My neck doesn't creak as much and the arthritis in my hands doesn't hurt as much.

What's that? $23.00 for a can of 44 packs? Cannot go wrong here.

Side Effects

Do NOT take these on an empty stomach. I know it says you can, I'm tell you you can't. Heart burn is a serious issue with that.

Conclusion

This is the best money I've ever spent. I never willingly give this up anymore. I don't bother trying other supplements any more. Animal Flex has me hooked. Between this and Animal Pak I may be shelling out a college loans worth every month, but it's worth every penny. I couldn't recommend this more.

November 14, 2015

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Most Comprehensive Multi-vitamin On The Market

Hey guys. So this is the vitamin. I've been lifting for about ten years now and about five months ago switched from bodybuilding to crossfitting. I have always believed in the multi-vitamin and even more so since I started sweating buckets at the gym. I've tried numerous multis; Mega Man Sport from GNC, NOW's Adam, Airborne Immune Plus, Arnold's Iron Pack (currently running a box of this again) and a few store brand vitamins. I always come back to Animal Pak. Every time.

The necessity of a Multi cannot be ignored. I simply cannot eat eno...

The necessity of a Multi cannot be ignored. I simply cannot eat enough food to replenish the micro nutrients I loose when I work out. If you work hard, you need a multi. The reason I keep coming back to Animal Pak is it's profile. It is not just a multi, it's an igniter! There are not just vitamins and minerals in here; there's BCAA's, Enzymes, Liver protectors and antioxidants. Pyridoxine alpha-ketoglutarate (PAK), carnitine, lipotropics, L-arginine, alpha lipoic acid, eleuthero, these are not typical vitamins, these are performance enhancers. The enzyme cluster helps activate other supplements and metabolic processes to keep you growing! Milk Thistle to keep your liver protected (the good doctors suggest between 160-800mg, the Pak sits on the low end at 250mg per pak). The BCAA list is impressive but they to are dosed a little on the low side. If you really wanted to supplement with extra BCAA's you'd be taking a extra supp anyways. Point is this supplement is incredibly comprehensive and well thought out.

Could not be easier. Take out a pak with breakfast and down eleven pills. No problem. The pills taste...well...I imagine if I want to a creek and picked a stone out of the water and chewed on it that they would taste a lot like that. You swallow them right down anyways so no big deal. Two things of note:
            First - the dosages listed on the side are for TWO paks, not one. One pak is enough for most of us. Two if you're going all out at the gym...or weigh 350lbs of solid mass.
            Second - So the body soaks up the most nutrients right after you work out. Well I thought that was the perfect time take a multi. Thought it would be a smart thing to take it with my shake. Thought it would be a smart thing to blend in the vitamins with my shake. Thought it was a a smart way to create in instant delivery system. I thought wrong. So. So. So. Wrong. Liquefied vitamins are beyond nasty. It was horrible, the after taste still haunts me. The delivery system worked though! I had the shakes for six hours!

If your body is the fire burning at the gym, Animal Pak is the match. It turbo's your immune system; I have not once gotten sick (not even a cold) while taking this supplement. Not. Once. Years of taking it, years of paying attention and I have only come down with something between cans or if I was taking another supplement. My results in the gym are better on this. It's difficult to measure the effectiveness of this with certainty but I once ran an experiment of the Pak vs NOW's Adam. Size wasn't all that affected but my strength gains were a little better on the Pak and I felt better for those 44 days. I feel good all the time on this, healthier. All the assurance I need.

A can containing 44 paks can be had for $23.00. You can find a lot more multis for far less but you get far less out of them. If you're looking for "Vitamins and Minerals" this is a great supplement that you will be paying far too much for. If you're looking for a body igniter that will give you all the Vit's and Min's you need plus an incredibly comprehensive profile of other ingredients to prime your body for some serious work, the Pak has you covered for a very fair price.

Side Effects

Like all strong multis. Your urine will glow in the dark. That Riboflavin (B2) turns you radioactive and results in neon yellow urine. If you really use your imagination it's almost like you're pissing out red bull...actually ingredient wise you might not be far off...

Conclusion

This the alpha supplement. The beginning of your stack should start with a good multi. The beginning of a great stack should start with Animal Pak, it will make your other supplements all the more effective. I cannot say enough good things about this supplement. After Animal Flex this is probably my favorite. The second I finish my Arnold Iron Pack I will be coming back to the Big Daddy and I will probably never leave again.

9.1
              November 5, 2015

• Muscle Density
            • Fatigue Reduction
            • Stregnth Increase
            • Some Aggression

LETS GET BIG!!!!! AAAAGGGHHH!!!!!!!

LETS GET BIG!!!!! AAAAGGGHHH!!!!!!!

Ok, really cool down. So I've been a lifter since my college days, never looking to get huge but always looking to get a little bigger and a lot stronger. Used to have a college gym buddy, we'd go every morning and I saw some awesome gains when we first started (whats that, 138lbs to 172lbs in one semester???) and then just kind of....piddled off. Never saw those kinds of gains again. At the time I was using BSN's "MASS STACK". I think my gains were mostly due to being new at the game though. Since then I've seen steady gains in size and strength, but nothing spectacular.

Got married and lost the gym buddy (still best friends, or BFF's I guess is modern lingo?) and only had access, or so I thought, to a smallish gym with moderately useless equipment. You know, the gym that serves as a physical therapy place as well and has the two flat screen TV's showing all the things wrong with our country and not a scrap of good news. It wasn't working out. Then I found the crossfit gym...even closer to my house and perhaps a little conducive to my goals (those being get bigger and stronger) and those of my wife (tone up and maybe lose a couple...not that she needs to, my wife is beautiful. But I support her in her goals to become better :) ).

So we started the crossfit thing! Each class separated into; Mobilitiy, Strength and Conditioning. Three times a week I stretch, lift (the three bigs, Bench, Squat, Dead Lift), and do some form of lifting fast (breathing hard moving heavy objects and running and both). It was at this gym, run by a sarcastic and well versed Marine (I don't believe in "Ex-Marine"s) who seems to know what the hell he's talking about. So in starting this new gym I decided to start a new stack; Animal Pak, Animal Flex, Animal Stak, EFX Kre-Alkaline, NOW Whey Isolate.

And Here. We. Go.

No idea guys. I'm not a pharmacist. I've heard a lot of the ingredients thrown around in other well reviews products but I don't have a friggin clue what any of them actually do. The list on the label is extensive. It looks impressive and the picture on the side is nice to look at. I came on SR and read reviews and even contacted UN themselves to make sure it was safe to use and that's what I needed to know.

Lot's of pills that don't taste like anything. Easy dosage packs that you open and take first thing when you wake up (I work out at 6am, wake up at 5 and take this with a cup of coffee). 45 minutes later I'm ready to lift!

Tell you my time in the gym and then may the stats speak for themselves!

So in the gym was a new world. Again this may have been also the new experience of a crossfit gym but there was no more random acts of weights. There was a mission and you better believe I was going to accomplish it!

First step, stretch....why am I doing this? I want to lift weights...I'm just...stretching...I WANT TO LIFT THINGS!!!!

Two; Strength. LIFT!!! YES!!!! Monday is Bench, Wed is Squat, Friday is Deadlift! I felt like I was going to pick the gym up, I wanted to pick the gym up. This wasn't about picking up metal this was about unleashing the animal! I felt amazing, I wanted to show the marine I was ready to go! Lift and then lift some more! We work in five week cycles with five set lifts.
            Week 1 - 5x5
            Week 2 - 5x3
            Week 3 - 5x2
            Week 4 - 5x1
            Week 5 - Deload, 5x8 and find new 5x5 weight

Three, Conditioning. Run! Lift! Run and Lift! My lungs gave out before my muscles did. I felt alive and every day it got better. As Stak established itself in my system I felt stronger and better.

Every week I was on this my lifts went up. Apparently my weight went up to! Now, with only 21 packs I had enough for three of my five week cycle it's hard to tell exactly how much of my gains were attributed to the Stak and how much was the new crossfit regime. But here are the stats.

Bench Press:
            Week 1 - 5x5 @ 135lbs
            Week 5 - 5x1 @ 190lbs (I know it's four less reps...but awesome)

Deadlift:
            Week 1 - 5x5 @ 155lbs
            Week 5 - 5x1 @ 240lbs (wait what the hell?)

Squat:
            Week 1 - 5x5 @ 135lbs
            Week 5 - 5x1 @ 175lbs (damn knees...)

Weight:
            Week 1 - 176lbs
            Week 5 - 185lbs

Never below $30 a can...ten dollars a week. I think the results are worth it.

Side Effects

My wife kept commenting on my appearance. I looked bigger and more chiseled. It made me a little more....aggressive....in other areas in our marriage as well. Not that she seemed to mind! One thing I did notice however is that while it didn't put you in a bad mood, it made it VERY hard to get out of one. almost like it trapped you in anger. it was noticeable to my wife as well.

Conclusion

If you need a boost, this is the supplement. Add a good diet and proper sleep this will help you get over the hump that's been keeping you stagnant. I cannot say enough good things about this product and I recommend it fully! It requires some personal discipline to keep your moods in check. Either that or a faithful and loving wife. I'm happy to report I have both.