HYDE

• Member has been active for 4 years, and was last online 2 years ago

Reviews by HYDE

Overall
Thanks to Recor for sending it out!
  February 11, 2016

• A Tight Pump
  • Vascularity
  • Endurance Boost
  • Convenient

Thank you to Reaction Nutrition and to the SR Troop program for allowing me the opportunity to test out this product. I'm very familiar with agmatine sulfate.

It's just agmatine sulfate, nothing more, nothing less.

(10/10)

It's just agmatine sulfate, nothing more, nothing less.

(10/10)
    I love the convenience of caps vs. weighing out powders. No nasty burps or powder coughs from this. Very easy to dose, you take 1 gram about 30 minutes pre-workout or you can take 500mg before bed to promote increase GH. A little tip of mine if your looking for a massive pump is to eat a big carb meal (for me about 140 grams of carbs) and drink a ton of water, take 500mg and then about an hour later take another 1 gram and head to the gym. The pumps are huge when you do this!

(9/10)
    It is agmatine. It is used to increase pumps, vascularity, endurance, and can even give a little bit of a nootropic type effect. This was on par with the results I got from companies such as Nutrabio and Musclefeast. Most of you know what agmatine does and this did exactly what it's supposed to do. It is my favorite pump ingredient outside of nitrates. As I said earlier, taking 500mg with a big carb meal and then another gram pre-workout gave me massive pumps and vascularity. My lifting partner is always fascinated my the veins in my forearms.

(7.5/10)
    On the reactionnutrition.com website it is listed at around 38$. This is fair for an 80 day supply (lasted me less because I use 1.5 grams vs. 1) and in line with most other agmatine products. I do believe you can get agmapure from musclefeast for about the same price except 20 more servings.

Side Effects

(10/10)
    No side effects whatsoever.

Conclusion

I really enjoy agmatine products and this was on par with brands that claim to be higher quality. I love the convenience of the caps. This product gets my seal of approval, and I recommend to anyone that is looking for big pumps and a boost in endurance and vascularity.

Overall
    Overall
    6.1
    4.3
    Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!
      July 18, 2015

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Muscle Fullness
    • Good Pump
    • Increased Vascularity
    • Proven Ingredients
    • Bad Value

Big thank you to the Ronnie Coleman signature series team! I really appreciate the opportunity to try this out. I've been eye balling it because it has a solid profile. I'm happy I got the chance to test it out before purchasing it.

(8/10)
    Now this is a very basic but effective profile. It has 1500mg of citrulline malate, 500mg of agmatine, and a blend of astragin, hica, and L-orthonine hcl that is 325mg. If you have read any of my forum posts you should know I'm a huge agmatine fan.

(8 for taste and 10 for m...

(8/10)

(8 for taste and 10 for mixability.)
    The flavor I got to try was cherry limeade and it was spot on. I'm generally not a big cherry fan but it was actually pretty darn good. I know agmatine is super bitter and citrulline malate is very sour so they masked those really well. I never had any problems with mixability. I'd throw 2 scoops in probably about 6 oz of water, stir with a spoon for a couple seconds and it was good to go. Never had any residue left over. Note that I did have to use 2 scoops because 1 serving only contains 1500mg of CM and 500mg of Agmatine which really doesn't cut it for me. I would have liked to see this dosed at 6grams CM and 1.5 grams Agmatine per serving.

It is a very simple pump formula but it does work. It's not the absolute best pump product I've used, but it is definitely effective and the ingredients are tried and true. I like products that include Agmatine, CM, Betaine, Hydromax, and some taurine. This product was very good even though it didn't include some of the extra goodies I like. It does what it's meant to do and you will get a really good pump and some increase in vascularity as well as endurance.

4.3/10
    Here is where this product takes a huge hit. At 30$ per container that only has 30 servings and you need 2 servings this is just to expensive. It really is for what it is. For instance, hemavol is around the same price and has a much better profile. This product would be much better if it was priced properly. I could see maybe paying 17 or 18$ for this just because it only last me 15 workouts.

Side Effects

There were no side effects what so ever while using this product. Except for pumps! :D

Conclusion

This is a really good product at 2 scoops. The only problem with it is that it is WAY to expensive. Thanks again for letting me try this, I greatly appreciate it. I would buy again if the price comes down or the number of servings goes up, but for 30$ its just not worth it.

Thanks to 5% Nutrition for sending it out!
      July 12, 2015

• Solid Profile.
      Rich Piana's 5% Nutrition Real Food
      First of all, thanks so much the opportunity to test out Real Food. I thorougly enjoyed using Real Food and I'll have to pick up a tub of it on my own. Lets get to the important stuff now!

Taste (9/10)
      Rich Piana's 5% Nutrition Real Food

Taste (9/10)
      The flavor I had of "Real Food" was blueberry cobler. I would typically mix real food with either whole milk or water. The consistency of real food was very thick so sometimes whole milk made it difficult to drink, but the flavor was a tad bit better with milk. It tasted really good and had the right amount of sweetness. At first it was a little strange drinking blue berry cobbler, but after the first few sips I was like, "oh man this stuff is great.!" Great job 5% on the flavor!

Mixability (7/10)
      I'm kind of hesitent to give it a low score just because the nature of the product. It does have ground up oats in it which obviously isn't going to dissolve. Other than the oats everything seemed to mix just fine. MAKE SURE you put liquid before powder though. I know with my protein and stuff I can put the powder in before the liquid if I'm on the run but with this you absolutely have to put in the liquid first or it will just be a giant clump. Overall it mixes very well except for the oats.

Effectiveness (10/10)
      I don't see how anyone could score the effectiveness any lower than a 10. I mean it is a whole food carb product containing oats, bluerberries, yams and sweet potatoes. It doesn't get more simple than.

Value (9/10)
      The lowest I've seen it online is for 35$ which contains 60 servings. This is a pretty darn good value for what you get. The only thing that keeps me from giving it 10/10 is that it only contains 20 grams of carbs per serving. I'd like to see it on the 40-50 gram per serving side but others will find 20 grams fit them better. I'm just the type of guy who has to bulk on 500+ grams of carbs and 20 grams at a time doesn't really cut into my 500 grams a day.

Again thanks for the opportunity to try the product and I really enjoyed it. I would most definitely buy this and incorporate it into my diet when I'm on a cut. The 20 gram serving just doesn't help my bulk out as much as just eating rice or something like that. 5% Nutrition has gained a fan!

Calories 100 Sodium 96 mg
      Trans 0 g Protein 2 g
      Cholesterol 0 mg

April 6, 2014

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Intense Focus
      • Increased Productivity
      • Fair Price
      • Convenience
      • Consistent
        Huge thank you to SSGDimsmash as well as Lecheek for allowing me the opportunity to log this product! I enjoyed my ride so much with AMPitropin that I decided to stock up recently with the sizeupsupplements.com sale on them! Also, I apologize for taking so long to get this review up.

AMPitropin is hands down my favorite supplement I have ever used. The energy and focus I got from this was perfect. I wasn't jittered out or have any anxiety attacks. I get bad anxiety from to many stims, especially 1,3 and yohimbine but this new AMP Citrate was the most intense, clean energy I have ever felt. I really can't even explain how good it was. I've tried all the preworkouts on the market pretty much and this murders all of them! AMPitropin is what I turn to after I get off my farm job because it gets me so amped to lift. Each capsule has 300mg amp, 150mg of caffeine, and 100mg Pikatropin. This blend is perfection in my most honest opinion. I know it says not to go over 3 caps but I played around for 4 caps at times when I was feeling really exhausted and it was out of this world!

30$ for 20 days is definitely worth it to me. With my current work schedule this stuff lasts me 5-8 weeks just depending on the weather. (If it rains we don't usually work on the farm.) I would think most would only need 2 caps but for us stim junkies we will all probably use 3-4 caps of this. This would have a perfect 10 if it was 90 caps instead of the 60 but it is no biggie to me.

I switched between this and AN Uncut and I've really enjoyed pre-workouts in pill form. Its a lot more convenient for me as I'm always rushed around.

I need to also note that this was consistent 95% of the time. I'd say there was maybe 1 or 2 workouts that even this couldn't pick me up but I've been working 70 plus hours a week so that is to be expected.

I'll also note that I stacked this with quite a few products. I can still properly assess this because I knew what to expect from all the other supplements.

Another thank you to SSGDimsmash and Lecheek for turning me to this product. I wasn't very interested when it was first released but it has quickly became my favorite supplement I've ever used. Lecheek, you guys keep making amazing products and you will have a life-long customer in me!

February 26, 2014

• Libido Increase
        • Agmatine+astrign
        • Excellent Taste
        • Increased Strength
        • Effective Test Booster
        • Increased Libido
        • Taste Very Good Mixes Well.
        • Agression
        • Slightly Expensive
        HUGE shout out to Joeflah and the King Ronnie Coleman himself for sending this out to me for the logging opportunity. I really appreciate the opportunity!

To start off with I wanted to log this because I was coming off hernia surgery and I thought it would help me recover my strength quickly. Also I felt my test levels may have dropped slightly due to pain killers, not being active, etc.

Here is a list of the "important" ingredients that make the product what it is.

Vitamin D (As Cholecalciferol) 500 IU 125%
        Patented AsparTestâ„¢ (D-Aspartic Acid) 3,120 mg "¡
        Agmatine 1,000 m...

Here is a list of the "important" ingredients that make the product what it is.

Vitamin D (As Cholecalciferol) 500 IU 125%
        Patented AsparTestâ„¢ (D-Aspartic Acid) 3,120 mg "¡
        Agmatine 1,000 mg "¡
        AstraGinâ„¢ (Astralagus membranceous)(root) 50 mg "¡

Performance & Enhancement System 2,305mg "¡
        L-Carnitine Tartrate, Taurine, Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum)(herb), Nettles (root), Green Tea Extract (leaf), Calcium D-Glucarate

I have no experience with many of the "Performance & Enhancement System" or the AstraGin. I have used DAA as well as agmatine and Vitamin D in the past. I can say that everything seemed to be dosed properly and I've became a HUGE fan of horny goat weed as well as Astragin.

I'll break this review down into categories based on its claims and if I feel it lived up to its hype.

Here are the claims.
        * Test Booster
        * Extended Pumps
        * Strength
        * Vasodilator
        * Endurance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Test Booster (9.2/10)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        I didn't have blood tests done so I can't say 100% that it boosted my test levels but I'm 99.99% sure that it did! I had many tale tale signs of an increase in testosterone. I'm going to be completely honest so if you have a problem with sexuality please discontinue reading HERE. I've always had a very strong libido but goodness freaking gracious. I'd get random woodies during times where they weren't appropriate. I'd get them at church looking at "Sunday" dresses, any time I saw cleavage, etc. I laid down the wood extremely hard to my girl. This stuff made the one eyed wonder weasel have some very intense vascularity. I probably could have balanced your squat max on my pecker. I also did get a HUGE increase in acne. It was awesome how it worked out though. I wear tanks in the gym sometimes and its like the acne formed in spots that were covered up so you couldn't visibly see it unless I didn't have my shirt on. I felt aggressiveness throughout my run on Testogen-XR. It was a total alpha male feeling in the gym. I'm always confident but this boosted my ego even further. It made it easier to socialize with people and I had an awesome sense of well being.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Extended Pumps (10/10)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Woody pumps and muscle pumps were extremely intense. I dosed it about 45 minutes pre workout and it'd hit me my very first set of every workout. The amazing thing is how long the pumps lasted and how consistent they were throughout my 30 day run. I've never really experienced lower back pumps from deads to the point I had to quit but I did while on this. It was hard to do high rep sets due to the extreme pumps I experienced. I've used Agmatine in the past and love it but paired with horny goat weed and astragin took the pumps to a new level. My last leg workout of the 30 day run I experienced massive veinage in my quads. It looked like my forearms except in my quads and calves!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Strength (8.5/10)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        I was really hoping I'd be back at pre-hernia lifts but I'm not quite there. While using testogen XR I hit:
        315 on bench for 4 reps.
        405 on squats for 6 reps.
        455 on deads for 3 reps.
        I'm for sure climbing back to pre surgery lifts but not quite there. I'm ecstatic that I'm so close though! I must not I absolutely destroyed military db press while on this. Hit 110's for reps!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Vasodilator (10/10)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Again as in the pump the veins were intense everywhere. This was my favorite aspect of testogen xr!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Endurance (8.5/10)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        The really goes hand in hand with strength kind of. I noticed I could last longer in sexual activities as well as lifting. Instead of tiring out at my 4th exercise or so I wouldn't exhaust until my last 1 or 2 exercises. I still had energy left over to do abs and some cardio occasionally. Again this is helping me tremendously at returning from hernia surgery!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Taste (10/10)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        The flavor I had was Strawberry Lemonade. It was spot on! The taste was great and it never grew on me. No matter whether I mixed it with 8 or 24 oz. it still tasted great!

~~~~~~~~~Sides with low being good 0/10~~~~~~~~~~~
        I had absolutely NO sides from testogen xr. Some people say acne is a con but it's a freaking test booster. What are you doing taking a test booster if you care about a little acne? I NEVER got an upset stomach from this either.

The only downfall to testogen xr is the hefty price tag. I think 36$ would be a very fair price for this. It's hard for me to find it under 43-46$. It's a great product but the price is a bit steep. I have bought another bottle and started it but the price may keep me from coming back. Being a college student this takes a BIG hit on my wallet. If I see a good deal on this anytime I will stock up though because it definitely delivers! I can't give it a huge hit for the price because it does contain really good ingredients.

I will recommend this to anyone looking for a great test booster, libido booster and product that gets you PUMPED! I have enjoyed this so much, that is what led me to buy another 30 days worth. Thanks again Joeflah and Mr. Ronnie Coleman! Keep up with the great products and you'll have a loyal customer in me!

3.0
          February 7, 2014

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Taste Awesome
        • Horrible Value
        • No Pump
        • No Endurance
        • Very Under Dosed
        This is my review of animal ragexl. I will start out by saying I did recieve this for free and no im not affiliated with this company.

The original rage was one of my favorite preworkouts of all time. I really enjoyed it. I was excited that they were introducing ragexl until the supplement facts were released.

Taste 9.2/10
        I had the lemon flavor and I must say it was spot on. I really enjoyed the taste. It taste like one of those lemon head candies. It wasnt artifical tasting and it had a slight sour taste which made it so good.

Energy
        1 scoop 3/10
        2 Scoops 8/10

1 scoop ...

Taste 9.2/10

Energy
        1 scoop 3/10
        2 Scoops 8/10

1 scoop did little to nothing for me. I did start stacking this with focus xt and the energy was nice in the stack but not as a stand alone. 2 scoops was great. I wasnt expecting much since I was dissapointed with the ingredient profile. It was a very clean feeling energy and felt very smooth. It didnt die off and didnt cause any type of crash. It wasnt as intense as hyde or pwr but it was nice at 2 scoops.

I experienced no benefits outside of focus and energy with ragexl. didn't provide increase pump or endurance in its own. It has creatine, beta alanine, and citrulline but they are severely under dosed based on how I typically react to them.

Heres where my major gripe comes in with ragexl.

Value (3/10)
        Nobody is going to use 1 scoop of this so this is based off the 2 scoop serving. 30$ for 15 workouts for underdosed ingredients and 325 or so mg of caffeine is absurd. How the heck can fully loaded be dosed properly and cost the same price as this. Everything in ragexl can be bought cheap in bulk and theres no reason why its under dosed and over priced.

They said they brought the servings down to make it more affordable for the consumer. Wtf? Anyone with a brain understands they are trying to screw the customer. It went from the original Rage being 28$ for 44 true 1 servings to RageXL being 30$ for 15 2 scoop servings. I just don't understand this at all. Based on the ingredients and how under doses they are this shouldn't be more than about 18-20$ tops. I wont purchase this product due to them being complete bone heads over at universal. Im happy there are still some companies that care about the consumer. It should be a good deal for both the seller and buyer to make it a good deal. When both are happy paying or selling the product at a price then its a good situation for everyone. Not the case with rageXL IMHO.

January 29, 2014

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Tastes Great
        • Mixes Easy
        • Focus
        • Cognitive Boost
        • Very Versatile
        • Caffeine And Caffeine Free
        • Chemical Taste
        Im going to review focus xt in 2 different ways. One as a stand alone and one as on a stack.

Focus XT as a stand alone.

Focus XT for sure delivered when it came to the nootropic department.

FOCUS XT is in a giant 9800 mg proprietary blend containing choline bitartrate, tyrosine, ALCAR, DMAE, Vinceptomine and huperzine. It also has an additional 200mg of caffeine. I don't mind proprietary blends as long as I get the desired effects.

Focus 9/10

Focus XT as a stand alone.

Focus XT for sure delivered when it came to the nootropic department.

Focus 9/10
        I definitely noticed an increase in focus. I feel if SNS added pikatropin then this would be a perfect 10 product. The first time I took this 45 minutes pre workout and the drive to the gym sucked. I felt so focused on the cars tail lights in front of me that I started day dreaming. I definitely recommend not driving the first time trying this or either wait until your closer to the gym.

Energy 4/10
        Im a stim junkie, I really am. The 200mg caffeine just didnt do it for me. Maybe I got a slight increase in energy but it wasnt anything great.

Taste 8/10
        Ive had the pink lenonade and now im working on the pina colada.

The pina colada is great but the pink lemonade is a little on the chemical tasting side.

Mixability 10/10
        Mixes perfect for me every time with no residue at all.

Price 10/10
        I can get it from lockout for 24$ shipped for 30 servings. The price before shipping is 19.99. Thats as low as you'll find a pre workout.

FOCUS XT as a stack.
        Ill give focus xt 10s across the board in a stack. No matter what pre I stacked it with it hightened its effects drastically. Id use about 150-175 mg extra caffeine from the other pre I used which was ragexl, fully loaded, Mr . Hyde. I also used in conjunction with 2 grams agmatine, 6 grams citrulline and 3.2 grams beta alanine. The workouts are unreal with this stack. If a product has all that in it I would pay 50$ for a months worth without hesitating.

I definitely recommend trying focus xt as a stand alone and as a stack because it works great. Another plus is that it comes in a caffeine free version if your cycling of stims or have a late workout or just need to focus.

Great job SNS. Unless the new fully loaded blows me away you have a permanent user.

November 12, 2013

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Nice Intra Workout
        • Great Recovery
        • Endurance
        • Priced Great
        • Its Controlled Labs
        • Grape Flavor Was Awful
        • Bad Breath
        • Doody Breath
        Hey whats up everybody? I was cleaning my closet out and found a trash bag full of supplement bottles and that inspired me to write this review. I have been through probably close to 10 of the 90 serving purple wraaths since I've started training. I was introduced to purple wraath in a pretty wierd way actually. In high school I had weight training with this guy who went on to play college football and one day I guess he stuck a tub of this in my bag with a sticky note that said "trust me just take it."

Taste:
        To start out I have been through 8 or 9 of the lemonade flavored and only 1...

Taste:
        To start out I have been through 8 or 9 of the lemonade flavored and only 1 of the grape flavors if that tells you anything. Purple wraath isn't the best tasting intra at all. It is actually probably one of the nastier tasting ones. It isn't horrible though.

Purple Lemonade: 7.5. It didn't exactly taste like lemonade at all in my most sincere opinion. I really can't describe the taste because it's so far from lemonade.

Grape: 5. Yeah for a world full of great tasting intras this one scores really low for me. On top of the god awful taste, the grape seemed to foam much more than the purple lemonade.

Value: 10/10. This is why I keep coming back to purple wraath. I can usually get it for 40-45$ from a wide range of retailers. Thats a little bit cheaper then my other alternatives such as atomic 7 or animal nitro.

Effectiveness: 8/10. This isn't something that your going to get super energized or extremely pumped up or anything. This is the type of product you notice how good it is when you stop taking it. I noticed when I was taking this I could add in a few sets without fatiguing. I had enough endurance left to run extra or do some extra ab work. This is why I love amino acids. Its not a caffeine rush or anything, it is just a pure, clean endurance type of effectiveness. I probably wont ever train without aminos.

I don't compare purple wraath to a product such as modernbcaa, xtend, or any other BCAA product. I prefer my intras to have EAA/BCAA with a few extra goodies.

Purple Wraath has a propriety blend including beta alanine, l-norvaline, and citrulline. At 3 scoops I do feel the beta tingles but they are under dosed so don't use this just for those ingredients.

The new packaging is by far my favorite.

November 11, 2013

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Great Pumps
        • Great Endurance
        • Beta Alanine
        • It Just Isn't C-bol
        I decided to run a bottle of CM2 Nitrate after having much success with the now discontinued C-Bol. I absolutely loved C-Bol. I went through probably 4 or 5 bottles. SAN makes quality products so I searched for another creatine nitrate but did it live up to C-Bol? I guess we will find out.

The caps are pretty large and you've got to take six of them. This really isn't a biggy for me as I've taken Animal Omega, Pak, Nitro, and Pump all at the same time. This could pose a problem for some, but don't buy it if you can't swallow pills. Nahh meeen?

This is a tad bit different from Thermol...

This is a tad bit different from Thermolifes C-Bol. C-Bol had NAC in it to combat building a tolerance to nitrates. CM2 had half a dose of beta alanine but no NAC.

Pumps (8/10): Pumps were top notch. This is the third best supplement I've taken for pumps. If you've read my SNS agmatine review you will know that it is my second favorite. Only behind C-Bol. I'm not sure if this wasn't as effective as C-Bol due to C-Bol having NAC or maybe a higher quality creatine or nitrates, idk. This did deliver good pumps though. I was just a little let down after using C-Bol. It ofcourse helped vascularity. Just not to the level of C-Bol.

Endurance (10/10): Here is where CM2 shines over C-Bol for me at least. No it's not a huge difference and it could be diet related but I did feel I could push a few more reps with CM2. I didn't tire as easy. Also, it could be that C-Bol delivered so well in pumps that it was sometimes painful to do more reps. Who knows? More than likely though it was due to CM2 containing beta alanine which is my favorite ingredient to help increase endurance.

Value (8/10): It also shines over C-Bol when it comes to value. If I remember correctly C-Bol was around 30-35$ for a 20-30 supply? Correct me if I'm wrong. It's been so long since I've seen my precious. I purchase this from allstarhealth.com for I wanna say 22-23$ for a 20-40 day supply. It depends on if you dose it pre and post or strictly pre. Me ofcourse being a supp junky dosed it before and after. Just dosed 1 serving on off days though. This usually ended up lasting my almost or a complete month depending on if I forgot to take it a few days or skipped out on the post-workout dose. Pretty good value for something with creatine, beta alanine, and nitrates!

Ultimately if you loved C-Bol as I did then definitely give this a go. It probably won't live up to C-Bol for you but it is the next best thing as far as creatine nitrate that I've tried. I'd like to give the APS brand a go but it's a bit pricier. Overall I was very pleased with CM2 and will continue to use unless C-Bol gets back on the market. (Can a thermolife rep please read this!) Awesome job SAN!

November 8, 2013

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Great Deep Pumps
        • Longer Lasting Pumps
        • Vascularity
        • Awesome Value
          Agmatine is the king of pumps outside nitrates in my opinion. No one ingredient has ever given me as good of a pump as agmatine beside Thermolifes old C-Bol. I haven't tried agmatine caps so I do know the nasty, bitter taste!

Taste: Bitter/10

I would feel bad rating the taste because it doesn't claim to taste good. It is just strait up agmatine so it is ofcourse going to be bitter. If you mix with a preworkout then you can't even taste it which is great since most people use it to add.

SNS agmatine does exactly as labeled. It increases endurance, pumps, nutr...

Taste: Bitter/10

SNS agmatine does exactly as labeled. It increases endurance, pumps, nutrient delivery and vascularity. It also claims to raise LH and GH levels but I can't really know that without bloods. I dosed this at two grams preworkout about 30 minutes before heading to the gym. I didn't get any burst of energy or focus or anything like that from it, but that isn't what agmatine is for. I didn't notice any strength gains out of the ordinary from training and proper nutrition. The pumps are where Agmatine shines though. Holy poo! Shoulder days are by far my favorite. I do very close grip shrugs without using my thumbs and holy poo this stuff gave me monster pumps. I had veins flowing through my traps and all in my lateral delts. It felt amazing. The pump helped me to bust out countless reps of 315 on shrugs.

Yes, that is a 100. I bought this off lockout for 33$ That is 100 servings which last me 50 workouts. For the effectiveness that is an unbelievable price. You can take it on your off days which may cut into the value a tiny bit.

Agmatine will be a staple of mine for years to come. Not once did it let me down. SNS Agmatine delievered for me every single workout. I wouldn't recommend starting with 2 grams as it can cause headaches, paleness, and stomach discomfort, so be sure to start at 1 gram. This will also allow the tub to last possibly twice as long. I recommend agmatine to anyone. I'm excited that most good pre-workout supplements are including this in their formulas.