Firefighter

• Member has been active for 1 year, and was last online this week
  • Moderate community participation

Reviews by Firefighter

Overall
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  April 14, 2018

• Simple Product
  • Right Ratio Of Aminos
  • Reduces Muscle Soreness
  • No Prop Blends
  • Maintains Muscle Mass
  • Effective Dosage

Huge shoutout to Nutrabio do participating in TROOPS and sending me out their BCAA 5000 to review!

Hello all, I am a 27 year old firefighter from Ohio. My main fitness goals are to maintain a solid shape for my job and to build muscle / mass.

This ingredient label is super simple and straightforward. Most products by Nutrabio are though. Each ingredient is fermented and vegan which is nice. The label is 2.5g of L-Leucine, 1.25g of L-Isoleucine, and 1.25g of L-Valine. That's it. Plain, simple, and easy. What really makes this company and their labels stand out is the lab testing they do on every product. They insure each product is pure and up to their standards. They even give you paperwork showing who tested it and where it was tested at. That really says a lot to me. It proves their ingredients are really as good as they say.

I received the kiwi strawberry flavor and I was very pleased. It was very satisfying and I enjoyed each serving. It's a very traditional kiwi strawberry flavor that was not over or under flavored. It mixed up perfectly in a shaker everytime. I never had any issues with clumping or mixing. The dosing seemed spot on with the scoop size actually being rather small. Each scoop is 6.67 grams.

I was quite pleased with the results I noticed on this product. My recovery was always great. I felt good following hard lifts and I was never to sore the following days. It was also tasty enough that it satisfied my sweet tooth. I always used this product before or during my workouts. Throughout my usage I noticed good strength and muscle gains. I contribute that to all the products, workouts, and diet I had but this product definitely aided as well.

I found this product to be very valuable. It worked great and tasted awesome so that is easy to pay for in my opinion. The lowest price I was able to find this product was for 29.99 and that was off of several different websites. It comes in a 60 serving tub and that breaks down to .50 cents a serving.

Side Effects

I experienced no negative side effects during my usage of this product.

Conclusion

Overall I give 2 big thumbs up to Nutrabio for another super solid product. They are consistently putting out. I really enjoyed using this product and definitely want to try it again. It's a good deal, it's tasty, and it's effective! I recommend this to anyone looking for a solid BCAA powder. Thanks again Nutrabio!

Overall
    Thanks to Warrior Nutrition for sending it out!
      March 23, 2018

• Improves Recovery

I am a 27 year old firefighter from Ohio. My main fitness goals are to maintain a solid shape for my job and to build muscle / strength. I want give give a very big thank you to Warrior Nutrition for participating in the TROOPS program and for sending me their protein to review!

To start there are 120 calories per serving. There are 2.5 grams of fat, 4 grams of carbs, 2 grams of sugar, and 24 grams of protein. The protein used in this product is a blend of whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate. I was unable to find out an exact amount used of either one. I would like it more if there were more Isolate than concentrate. Those are two of the most common sources used in whey proteins with isolate being the best in my opinion. It also contains an unknown amount of L-Leucine, L-Valine, and L-Isoleucine. It also contains digestive enzymes Papain and protease. Those helps to digest and absorb the protein better.

The taste was phenomenal and I am not exaggerating one bit. This may be hands down the best tasting protein I have ever tried. I reviewed the Cookies and Cream flavor. It was very creamy tasting and so smooth. It reminded me of a milkshake! The bits of cookie in the protein were a great addition that brought a hint of chocolate flavor. I always used milk and I feel that helped it be extra creamy tasting. It always mixed up perfectly in a shaker bottle. There were no clumps or residue leftover. The dosing seemed right at one scoop with the scoop being an average size.

Firstly it definitely helped me combat a sweet tooth hankering. The recovery the day of and the days following seemed improved. I felt like I made good muscle and strength gains during my use as well. I always looked forward to downing one of these shakes after a workout. With that being said I definitely pushed myself hard during my lift just to get to my reward a little bit sooner. It always digested easy on my stomach.

The only place I was able to find this product was on the companies website. It was a but pricy compared to many other 2lb tubs of protein out there. I personally feel that due to its effectiveness and incredible taste that it is worth it. It is currently listed for 34.99. It contains to 28 servings per tub and that breaks down to about 1.25 per serving.

Side Effects

I experienced no negative side effects while using this product.

Conclusion

I recommend this product to all lovers of tasty and effective protein! I will definitely be trying this again in my future and cannot wait. It was tasty and effective so it gets 2 big thumbs up from me. I want to thank Warrior Nutrition again for allowing to review their product! I look forward to being able to try more products from you!

Overall
      Thanks to Tim Muriello for sending it out!
        March 23, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Dark Blend
      • Smooth
      • Taste Good

Hello all, I am a 27 year old fireman from Ohio. Whether you know or not, firemen absolutely love coffee. Also this was very interesting coming from a supplement company! So when I seen that this was able for review I was very excited. I want to give a huge shoutout to Tim Muriello and his company for sending me their coffee to review!

This label is as simple as it gets. There is one ingredient and that is 100% coffee! The coffee used in this product is ground beans from South and Central America. Many people like certain coffee beans from certain areas of the world. The area these beans come from is known for producing quality beans. There are many brands out there that obtain there beans from this area. Most coffees from those areas are medium to dark bodied with many having chocolate or caramel notes. It comes pre grounded so its ready to go immediately. The package is a common coffee package I have seen many time. It is easily resealable to keep it fresh. It was very aromatic and easy to smell through the package before it was even opened. It smelled very good.

The taste was awesome! The website claims it is a french extra dark roast and that seemed quite accurate. I usually drink black coffee and that is the only way I drank this product. It was a strong flavor that was very enjoyable. The website states the flavor notes are blackberry and semi sweet chocolate. Surprisingly I was able to pick up on the blackberry right away. The chocolate was a bit more subtle but it was there. The flavor was much better than all of the big market coffee brands that we have all tried before. Since it came pre ground the mixability was not an issue. The grounds were very fine and there were no large clumps stuck together. The dosing the brands website recommends is 1 rounded tablespoon per 6 ounces of water used. I tried that ratio and it came out good. I experimented with more and less as well. The ratio I ended up preferring was 1 heaping tablespoon per 6 ounces. So pretty close to what they recommended.

It definitely gave me more of a kick than the average cup of joe! I was not able to find the amount of caffeine it contained anywhere but you can definitely feel it. I would say as I was finishing the last sip of a cup I could start to feel it kicking in. I usually drank more than one cup so I was able to feel very alert and ready in my morning routines. I felt very energized and ready to start my day. It kept me going a bit longer than other coffees which was nice. I also used it several times as a preworkout. It gave me enough energy throughout my lift but it obviously lacks what other preworkout ingredients can do. It never felt like the caffeine or energy was overwhelming for me.

The lowest price I was able to find on this product was 11.99 plus shipping on amazon. It is a 12 ounce bag so thats about 1 dollar per ounce. I feel this is a very fair price for this product. There are tons of unique coffees out there in this size and I would say many are in this price range as well. Its extra caffeine definitely adds value.

Side Effects

I experienced no negative side effects during my usage of this product.

Conclusion

To conclude I will say I really enjoyed this product! It was very tasty and enjoyable to drink. It worked well and gave me a nice boost in the morning. I would definitely like to use this product again. I recommend this to all coffee and caffeine lovers out there! I made some for the boys in the firehouse and they loved it as well! Thank you again Tim Muriello for letting me review your coffee! I look forward to trying what else your brand has in store!

Overall
        Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
          March 4, 2018

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Better Recovery
        • Quality Ingredients
        • Tastes Great
        • Mixes Perfectly
        • One Size Option

Big shoutout to VMI for sending me their whey protein isolate supplement to review! Thanks for participating in TROOPS as much as you do! I am a 27 year old firefighter from Ohio. My main fitness goals are to maintain a solid shape for my job and to build muscle / strength.

Pretty straight forward and easy label here. The protein source is 100% Non GMO Processed Whey Protein Isolate. That's great because it's definitely the best source of whey protein. Besides the whey it includes natural flavors, xantham gum, sucralose, beta carotene and enzyme blend. Those ingredients are for flavor and the enzymes are to aid in digestion. Each serving also contained 4 grams of glutamine, 5 grams of BCAA's with 2.5 grams of Leucine. There are 100 calories per serving, 25 grams of protein, less than 1 gram of carbs and 0 sugars or fat.

The taste was phenomenal! I used it with milk and it tasted just like a orange creamsicle! It was definitely a treat every single use and it held back my sweet tooth for sure. I looked forward everyday to mixing this up. I made a few milkshakes out of it too and those were just as good. It always mixed up perfect in a shaker and I never had any issues with mixability or leftover clumps. The dosing seemed average with it being a 1 scoop serving (29.6 grams) and the scooper being average sized.

I found this to be effective in several aspects. I noticed good muscle improvement and some strength gains as well. I definitely credit that to it being 100% Isolate. It definitely helped me take in the amount of protein I aimed for each day. I always drank this post workout because it felt like a reward and honestly that improved my mood a bit lol. With it only being 100 calories and no carbs it never filled me up too much. I never missed or lessened my next meal which is a plus. With the added glutamine and BCAA's I felt like my recovery went smooth and I was never too sore the next day.

The cheapest I was able to find this product was for $34.99 off of several different websites. With it having 25 servings per 2 pound tub it breaks down to about $1.40 a serving. It may be a bit pricy to some because they are definitely cheaper same size options out there. But you have to consider this is the best source of whey and the nutrient label is very impressive. So in my opinion it is worth the little extra you'll spend to get this.

Side Effects

I experienced no negative side effects during my usage of this product.

Conclusion

Definitely 2 thumbs up from me on this one. I liked every aspect of this product. It was effective and tasted incredible. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a clean solid source of protein. I would definitely use this product again in the future and in fact I really can't wait to. My only complaint would be there's not too many sites with it yet and there's only one size option. Besides that thank you again VMI!

February 26, 2018

• Nice Blend Of Different Protein Types

A very big thank you to Betancourt for sending me their Muscle Serum to review! I am a 27 year old firefighter from Ohio. My main fitness goals are to maintain a solid shape for my job and to build muscle / strength.

This is a very interesting ingredient profile. Betancourt did a very nice job compiling different ingredients to make this a very unique protein supplement in a very saturated market. To start there are 130 calories and 25 grams of protein per serving. The types of protein they use are 9 grams of whey isolate, 8 grams of whey concentrate, 4 grams of milk protein concentrate, and 4 grams of micellar casein. Those different types of protein breakdown at different lengths of time spacing out your protein synthesis. They include a combo of ingredients they call "Serum Growth". First ingredients is RPM factors (milk peptides and soy lecithin) which is a protein colostrum that contains immunoglobulins and growth factors which is meant to increase protein synthesis. The second ingredient is GABA (gamma aminobutyric acid) which can increase natural levels of growth hormone. The second combo of ingredients is called "Serum Enzymes" which are Bromelain and Papain. Those are both enzymes that helps increase protein digestion.
          That is it as far as ingredients go. Very unique label that I really enjoyed.

The taste was exactly as the flavor name suggests, Vanilla Cake Batter! Tasted just like the mixing beaters mom and grandma used to let us all lick while baking. I used this in a shake several times and it was decent. It mixed up well with milk. I mostly used this protein in foods. I used it in pancakes and oatmeal quite a bit. It was a great addition. It improved their taste a lot and was an easy way to get a big serving of protein. The dosing seemed good. One scoop per serving and the scoop size was average. It contained 26 servings per 2lb tub.

I definitely think this was more effective than your average whey protein. I noticed some nice muscle and strength gains by the time I finished this tub. It also really helped me add more protein than I was used to getting into my diet. Adding this into my morning oatmeal or pancakes gave me a little extra boost once I got to the gym. I felt fuller and eventually looked fuller too. I really do think the extra ingredients they add have an effect and do what they are intended to.

I found this online on various websites all having it listed at $35. It breaks down to about $1.40 a serving with a 2lb tub. It's a bit more expensive than your average 2lb tub of protein but it also contains ingredients not found in other proteins out there. I think for that it is worth the price.

Side Effects

I experienced no negative side effects during my usage of this product.

Conclusion

Well my thumbs are up for Betancourt on this one. They took an average protein supplement gave it a nice twist and came out with a great product. I would definitely like to try this again in the future. I recommend this to anyone who thinks they can get more out of their protein. Thank you again Betancourt and I can't wait to try what else you guys have in store!!!

February 9, 2018

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Possible Test Boost
          • Alpha Mindset
          • A Bit Pricy

Hello all I am a 27 year old firefighter from Ohio. My main fitness goals are to maintain a solid shape for my job and to build muscle/ strength. A huge shoutout to Betancourt for allowing me to review their test booster Androrush!

This has a nice fairly simple label with no proprietary blends. To start they have vitamin D and Vitamin B. Next they have 600mg of KSM 66 ASHWAGHANDA. This ingredient supports testosterone, cognition, lean mass, strength and stress levels when used with exercise. Next ingredient we have is 500mg of Agmapure which increases nitric oxide production. That will helps increase blood flow. Following that we have 300mg of Longjack 100:1. This ingredient has been known to support male vitality and vigor. Next up we have 250mg of Coleus Forskholii (20% Forskolin). This ingredient helps aid with fat loss and supports testosterone. Following that we have 200mg of DIM-Diindolylmethane which supports healthy estrogen metabolism. And lastly we have 1mg I'd Yohimbine HCL which is a stimulant. That's it for the ingredient label.

There is no initial taste due to it being a capsule. With that being said when taken on an empty stomach I did burp up a chemical taste. But when taken with food I did not experience that. There's no mixability issue due to it being in capsule form. The capsules are average size. The dosing seemed to be right on. I didn't like having to take 4 pills at a time but that's pretty common amongst testosterone boosters.

To start I'm going to say this is definitely not as potent as a prohormone or a cycle. This is basically an add on to give you a little kick. I actually think this product gave a nice little boost to me each day. It's definitely not gonna skyrocket your testosterone and should not be used alone if you have low testosterone. But it definitely gives a nice litte extra boost. I noticed I felt a bit stronger overall while taking it. I feel like it gave me a bit more of an alpha male mindset when I was lifting and I liked that. It definitely increased my Libido a bit and mines already quite high so that was interesting. My back did breakout in some acne during my use but to me that was just a bit of proof that it was doing it's job. I feel like I did make some nice muscle gains as well which is definitely a plus.

The cheapest I was able to find this product was for $40 on several different websites. There are 30 servings and it breaks down to about $1.30 a serving. It's a bit expensive for just a little extra boost in my opinion. I will say that many testosterone boosters are in this range as well.

Side Effects

No negative side effects felt besides a little bit of back acne.

Conclusion

Well to conclude I will say it did work and I was happy with it. I went in with the mindset that if I feel anything I'll be happy and I ended up happy. The price is a bit much for it basically being an add on each month but if you got some extra cash give it a shot. I would definitely use it again in the future if I found it on sale somewhere. Thank you again Betancourt and I can't wait to try what else ya got!!!

Overall
          Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
            February 3, 2018

• No Side Effects
          • Builds Strength

Huge shoutout to Nutrabio for sending me their 100% Creatine Monohydrate to review! I am a 27 year old firefighter from Ohio. My main fitness goals are to maintain a solid shape for my job and to build muscle / strength.

This is as simple as it gets! There is only one ingredient and that one ingredient is in the name itself. 100% Creatine Monohydrate! Although this is what we should expect from a creatine monohydrate product there are some companies out there that have tried to sneak a few more ingredients in. Nutrabio really takes pride in their products and provides the best from everything I've seen by them. Every product they send out is lab tested to make sure it's 99.9% pure. They say that anything found to be below that will not be shipped. You can even enter your products number on their website to see what lab and what lab tech evaluated it. Just this process alone helps me completely trust their ingredients!

This product comes in unflavored only so there was no taste here. It is a bit gritty like most other creatine monohydrate products are. I always threw the scoop in my mouth and drank something afterwards to wash it down. This was the easiest and most convenient way for me. I prefer this over adding it to a drink because it does make the drink gritty due to it poorly breaking down. The dosing seems perfect at the 5 gram standard amongst creatine products.

This product was potent and definitely effective. Prior to using this I used creatine for probably a year and a half. I thought it was effective and gave me some size and definitely strength. I stopped taking creatine when I ran out probably 3-4 months before receiving this product. I didn't notice any loss in size but definitely in strength. After about 1.5-2 weeks after taking 1 scoop a day I was seeing results! My strength came back and actually increased a bit. I also think it helped me add some size and weight. I usually took this with my preworkout each day around the same time.

Most unflavored creatine monohydrate products are fairly cheap but this one is awesome. I found this for $13.99 on bodybuilding.com. That is for the 500 gram container which is 100 servings. That breaks down to about 14 cents a serving. To me that is an incredible deal for a solid product.

Side Effects

I experienced no negative side effects during my usage of this product.

Conclusion

To conclude it gets 2 huge thumbs up! Nutrabio you did a fantastic job at keeping a simple product simple! I love your lab tested work and was very impressed by it. You delivered a affordable, effective and reliable product! I will definitely be purchasing more when I run out. I recommend this to anyone in the market for creatine. Thank you Nutrabio and I'll be excited to try more from you in the future!

Thanks to Regicide Supplements for sending it out!
              January 20, 2018

• Good Pumps
            • Reduced DOMs

A huge shoutout to Regicide Supplements for sending me their preworkout to try! I am a 27 year old firefighter from Ohio. My main fitness goals are to maintain a solid shape for my job and to build muscle mass / strength.

This preworkout contains quite a hefty ingredient label. Now I've seen this in a few preworkouts before that seemed appealing until you realize many of the ingredients were under dosed. Well I'm glad to say this is not the case with Regicide! To start they have a full dose of BCAA's at 4:1:1! They are L-Leucine 4,000mg, L-Isoleucine 1,000mg, and L-Valine 1,000mg. This helps begin the recovery process quicker! Next up they have their Nitric Oxide Boosters for the pump. They are L-Citrulline 3,000mg, Citrulline Malate 1:1 3,000mg, and Agmatine Sulfate 1,000mg. Next they have the Energy and Endurance ingredients that provide exactly what they say. They are Beta Alanine 4,200mg, Betaine 1,500mg, Creatine HCL 1,500mg, Acetyl L Carnitine 1,500mg, and Taurine 1,000mg. To finish there is the Focus Enhancers to provide a solid focus. Those are N Acetyl L Cysteine 1,000mg, L-Tyrosine 1,000mg, Caffeine Anhydrous at 300mg which is also to improve energy, and L Theanine at 300mg. That's it for the label. Big but delivers.

I received the watermelon flavor which I believe is their only current flavor. It was very sweet and more of a candy flavor than watermelon but it was enjoyable. If you aren't too big on sweetness you may need to add extra water. It mixed up great in a shaker bottle and I had very minimal residue left at the bottom. It mixed back up easy enough though. The 1 scoop dosing seemed just right.

I found this product to be very effective at what it claimed. I felt like getting the aminos in early definitely helped my recovery overall and I liked them being in here. The pumps were always good and stayed pretty consistent throughout my whole useage. I noticed they were more muscular pumps than vascular which was ok for me. The energy was great. I took this about 20 minutes before leaving for the gym and I could feel it kicking in on my drive in. I was definitely energized as I walked in the door. The focus aspect had me mentally ready to go as soon as I walked in as well. The energy lasted throughout my whole lift and I never had any noticeable crashes afterwards.

The only place I was able to find this product was on the companies website. This is a pretty expensive product compared to many other preworkouts. It's listed as $52. It contains 20 servings and it breaks down to about $2.50 a serving. To make the value seem better I suppose you can consider it 2 products in one with the aminos added in.

Side Effects

I experienced no negative side effects during my usage of this product.

Conclusion

Overall I really enjoyed my use of this preworkout. It was effective and enjoyable to drink. My only downfall is the steep price and lower serving size. It's seems to be this companies first product so I assume they are just trying to get going. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a preworkout with a bunch of ingredients and aspects. I look forward to seeing what they have in store in the future! Thanks again Regicide!

January 12, 2018

Pros:
             Cons:
            • Great Recovery

Thank you very much to Betancourt for sending me their BCAA Plus to review! I am a 27 year old fireman from Ohio. My main fitness goals are to maintain a solid shape for my profession and to build quality muscle mass / strength.

This is a fairly simple Branch chain amino acid profile but with a little Betancourt twist thrown in there. To start all of the aminos in the product are instatized. This means that they made the amino acids all water soluble to prevent foaming when shaking up the product. They state that when non instatized amino acids are shaken they tend to foam up. Within that foam they states is the majority of the Leucine in the product and if you dont drink the foam your missing out on that important amino. To start they give 4,000mg of their Leucine Plus Blend. This blend consists of normal leucine and time released lecuine. They claim the time released leucine is a benefit because it signals prolonged muscle protein synthesis. Following that we have 1,000mg of L-Isoleucine and 1,000mg of L-Valine. That is it as far as aminos go but they also include a hydration blend in here. The hydration blend is 1,500mg and consists of Taurine, Sustamine L-Alanyl L-Glutamine.

The taste was awesome. It reminded me of a watermelon Jolly Rancher. It wasnt too sweet and definitely helped out the sweet tooth we all have. It mixed up perfectly with no leftover powder or clumps at the bottom. Just like they claimed I experienced zero foaming throughout my entire usage. The dosing seems pretty average amongst BCAA products at a 4:1:1 ratio. Although I have seen many products provide less Leucine than this one. The scoop size is average.

While using this product I did have some decent muscle gains. Nothing crazy but noticeable results. I did notice I became a bit more defined but remained the same weight. I always felt great after each lift and the days that followed. I was definitely less sore than usual but was able to tell I was working out just as hard. I do think the time released L-Leucine has a positive effect on the results I saw and Im glad they through that in this product.

The lowest price I found this product for was $21 at elitenutrition.com. With 30 servings per tub it breaks down to about .70 cents per serving. I feel that is a fantastic deal for the quality of product you receive.

Side Effects

I experienced no negative side effects during my usage of this product.

Conclusion

To conclude this I give a two big thumbs up to Betancourt! They took the traditional amino product and gave it a little twist that provided noticeable results! I really enjoyed my use and definitely want to use more in the future! I recommend this to anyone who is in the market for a new amino product. With the great price, good results, and fantastic taste I don't know why you wouldn't try this. Thank you again to Betancourt and I look forward to seeing more of your products on SR in the future!

Overall
              Thanks to Dymatize Nutrition for sending it out!
                January 12, 2018

• Mixes Great.
              • Tastes Good

First off a very big thank you to Dymatize for sending me their Elite 100% Whey to review! I am a 27 year old firefighter from Ohio. My main fitness goals are to maintain a solid shape for my profession and to build quality muscle mass / strength.

To start off each dose contains 140 calories, 2 grams of fat, 3 grams of carbs, and 25 grams of protein. The protein is provided in a proprietary blend called "Whey Protein Blend". Unfortunately we do not know how much protein each source provides but they do list the sources in the blend. The sources are Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, and Hydolyzed Whey Protein Concentrate. In my opinion the whey protein isolate is the best source and it is second most in this product. With that being said Dymatize does have 100% Iso protein if that interests you. I think this is a good protein profile for a more affordable protein option.

The flavor I received was Snickerdoodle. This flavor is fantastic. It tastes exactly like a snickerdoodle cookie we all have eaten and enjoyed! I was really impressed with how closely they matched the flavor. It definitely a treat every time you make one of these shakes. I always used milk when mixing and it always mixed up perfectly in a blender bottle. I never had any clumps or residue left at the bottom after shaking. The dosing seemed perfect with a dose being one scoop. One scoop was 36 grams and it was an average sized scoop. With 25 grams of protein per serving they definitely gave you enough.

I found this product be an effective protein supplement for a few reasons. First off its a super easy way to add 25 grams of protein whenever you need it throughout the day. Makes it really easy to hit your protein macro. Secondly I think it definitely help me see the results I did during my use. I didn't have any massive muscle increase but I did notice I became a bit more defined while remaining at my same weight. The recovery was always good while using this product as well. Plus it definitely helps you keep that sweet tooth at bay. This seems like a great product for anyone trying to maintain weight and muscle size or trying to add more protein into their diet.

The lowest price I found the 2 pound tub I received was at allstarhealth.com for $24. Each 2 pound tub contains 25 servings. That breaks down to about .96 cents per serving. Personally I find to be quite a good deal for the quality of product you receive.

Side Effects

I did not experience any negative side effects while using this product.

Conclusion

Well to conclude Dymatize gets a big thumbs up from me on this one. Between the price, quality, effectiveness and taste I was very pleased. I definitely recommend this protein. I can definitely see myself using this protein again in the future. I thank you again Dymatize and look forward to reviewing your future products!!