DnA

• Reputation is very low. (0)
  • Member was only active for less than a week, and was last online 6 years ago
  • Member has only posted 1 review
  • Low community participation

Reviews by DnA

Overall
Overall
  April 22, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Amazing Recovery
  • Tastes Great
  • Rapid Recovery
  • Good Price
  • Helps With Good Diet
  • Try To Get It At Gnc When Its On Sale Buy One Get One 50% Off!
I spent a long time staying away from protein shakes because I remember them being chalky and bland. My husband has been drinking AMP for some time now and had me try it one day and I've been stuck since.
It tastes amazing. In fact its so good on the days my kids are feeling like picky eaters we mix them up some with a little almond milk and they love it.
I have 1 scoop before the gym with creatine mixed in. Then another scoop right after the gym with creatine and glutamine mixed in. Then at night after dinner we make our dessert shakes. 1 scoop of chocolate AMP, half a banana, and some peanut butter blended with some ice.
I weight lift 2+ hours/5 days a week so I needed the extra protein and low carbs/fat. It keeps me full and gives me the energy I need for my workout.
My husband mixes in some Soy protein in with his 3 scoops in the am before he lifts.
It has given both of us amazing recovery time as well. Compared to other proteins this one is the only one Ill drink. Its worth the money and the big tub lasts the both of us a couple weeks.