Bigman7577

• Reputation is somewhat low. (+27)
  • Was an active member for 3 years, but hasn't been online since October, 2014
  • Member has only posted 5 reviews
  • Moderate community participation

Reviews by Bigman7577

May 2, 2013

Cons:
Hey guys wanted to throw in my review for myofusion elite!

I've tried all kinds of different brands of protein and I gotta say that myo elite is one of the better.

Hey guys wanted to throw in my review for myofusion elite!

Taste: 9/10 With protein this is always one of the most important aspects for people, why buy gobs of protein if you cant stand it?? I just finished up my 2nd 5lb tub of the peanut butter cookie dough flavor. And I gotta say it tastes very good. I could mix it with milk or water and it'll taste good. Into the second tub the flavor started getting old some days so all i had to do is throw in some pb2 cocoa or something like that and it would taste even more delicious.

Mixability:7/10 The mixability wasn't as good as some of gaspari's other proteins but it is still better than alot of them. A little clumping in a shaker cup but nothing that cant be handled.

Effectiveness:8/10 Straight protein powder cant really be judged on effectiveness if you take it on a daily basis for long periods of time. I was getting the same results as other higher end proteins i've had (MP combat,syntha6,ON). One thing I did like about this is that I didnt get some of the extra stomach stress/cramping and gas as some other blended proteins which is always a plus for me on days I do 3 or more shakes (the girlfriend hates me on those days haha)

Profile:9/10 I really liked their profile on this because its simple yet effective. They didnt try to throw every type of protein under the sun into one powder(cough cough brown rice protein) Its got whey concentrate,milk isolate,WPI, and micellar casein. Gets you all you need in breakdown timing without going overboard. Also some added BCAAS for a little extra bang. 25g protein in a 35g scoop isnt too bad not a bunch of fillers either. And being 140cal per scoop with 3g fat and 4g carb its not too bad on the gut either

Overall:8/10 one of the cons for this is the price being near $50 online regular and $70 in brick-and-mortar retailers. Wish it could be a little cheaper but it is a pretty good quality protein. But as i stated before this is a good protein that I will buy again and definitely recommend pb flavor if you wanna get away from basic chocolate and vanilla.

May 2, 2013

• Helps With General Wellbeing
  • More Regular Bowel Movement
  • Easy To Take
Alright SR guys and gals Armor-V review READY,SET,GO!

I love this multi up one side and down the other. MP really outdid the multi game with this one. The first notable thing is that this is a lifter/athlete formulated mv that is in capsules, thats right capsules not tablets! Now onto the full review

Profile:10/10
Alright SR guys and gals Armor-V review READY,SET,GO!

Profile:10/10
This multi has all your basics "A to Z" if you will. But the special thing about Armor-V is the extra greens, phytonutrients, omega fatty acids, and probiotics in the mv. They added everything from chlorella, to barley, to saw palmetto just to get a good well rounded herbal blend to add to your body that gets depleted with constant exercise. Also helps out with natural immune system with added echinacea, astaxanthin, and trans-resveratrol. All kinds of anti-oxidants to help fight extra fatigue and "free-radical" damage to your system

Dosage form:10/10 capsules,capsules,capsules. Peoples bodies have so much trouble breaking down tablet multivitamins especially the fewer tablet per dose ones (centrum, one-a-day) think of it this way they try to throw ALL kinds of vitamins and minerals into one medium sized tablet what do they have to do? Compress the heck out of everything they put in there... which means added stress on your body to try to break it down(if it even does) and by the time it may get broken down there isnt enough for your body to really even use it. This vitamin has the best of both worlds easy to digest capsules with a 6 per day serving size ( I always took 2 doses of 3 caps, seemed to work VERY well for me).

Cost:7/10
This is the kicker for armor-v... its pretty dang expensive for a multi. But oh wow is it worth the extra money out of your pocket for the added benefits. I really suggest to all the people out there that still swear by their one-a-days to try this for 1 month and just see the differences in how well it works, and how you feel.

Overall:10/10
I had to give this a 10/10 even with the price just because of how good the product is. I have used 3 bottles of this and always stock up whenever theres a good sale on it. The best thing about this is how you can spread out the dose through the day, I dont know if it scientifically made a difference in my body but I felt it did so I'm sticking to it. People out there on the fence about this product take the leap and give it a shot, you wont be sorry.

March 2, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mixes Easy
  • Good Ratio
    This is one of the many different bcaa powders i have tried. The big difference between this and the rest is that it is "effervescent" so it has that kind of a carbonated feeling.

Overall i give it an 8/10 because i didnt notice any super crazy results but definitely the recovery was better with it. and helped with my overall endurance during my workouts. Also the 10:1:1 ratio of leucine:isoleucine:valine is phenomenal

taste 9/10 this stuff tastes pretty dang good. i have tried both the fruit punch and the blue raspberry flavors and i personally preferred the blue raspberry. only reason i didnt give it a 10/10 is because the bubbling got pretty annoying after a while, also have to be careful not to blow up the drink in your face when you open your shaker cup.

cost 10/10 this is definitely one of the bit cheaper bcaa's (even at GNC) and you get a full 30 servings, none of the take 2 servings at a time bullcrap.