AtlBran556

• Reputation is very low. (0)
  • Was an active member for 3 months, but hasn't been online since December, 2012
  • Member has only posted 2 reviews
  • Moderate community participation

Reviews by AtlBran556

November 5, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Recovery
  • Excellent Taste
  • Interesting Texture
  • Great Post Workout Carb Source
  • Good Clean Gains
  • Not The Most Cost Effective Product
  • Bigger Container Please =)
Ok so rewind 2 months ago I was Plateau'd at 170 for about 2 months and i didnt know how to break it. I was looking for products other than whey considering I was already taking it and was in search of some serious gains. I purchased a container of Blue Raspberry Dark Matter from MassNutrition.com for $32.99. So here is my experience

Price 7/10: Its not so much the price that is the issue but the fact that the container is like only 3/4 full which is a bummer because i run out fairly quickly.

Taste 9/10: Ok the thing with Dark Matter is it tastes delicious just like Blue Raspberry candy... Sludge haha which i dont mind but moving on

Mixability 2/10: Ya no it does not mix well at all. The consistency of sewer sludge which I dont mind really but i can see how some people would.

Effectiveness 10/10: This is my favorite supplement and one of the most effective I have ever used. I said earlier that i started at 170 pounds, well i finished a tub wieghing in at 180 pounds still decently lean and greatly impressed. Great recovery i have nothing negative to say. MHP i salute you for a quality product.

October 23, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Focus
  • Very Frugal
    Astravar by top secret labs is a really effective product. I purchased a bottle for $13.99 on Allstarhealth.com and i was very pleased! I had been buying N03 by cellucor for about $30 a pop and was looking for a cheaper Nitric Oxide booster and found it. Great pumps, good focus and the same if not better results than its more expensive cellucor companion.

The bottle states
    -24 hours after strenuous exercise:

-62% Increase amino acid absorption

-50% Increase vitamin absorption at the Cellular Level (as tested with Folate)

-57% Increase glucose absorption at the Cellular Level

...

The bottle states
    -24 hours after strenuous exercise:

-62% Increase amino acid absorption

-50% Increase vitamin absorption at the Cellular Level (as tested with Folate)

-57% Increase glucose absorption at the Cellular Level

-18% Increase ATP production

-60% Increase in muscle glycogen

-Enhanced Carbohydrate Utilization

Heres my Rates

Price 10/10: Like i said $13.99 for 30 capsules, cant beat it.

Taste 8/10: well if u just take the pills there is no taste, however if your like me and you mix in your nitric oxide boosters in your pre-workout drink i will say this, it gives it a bit of a sour kick.

Effectiveness 8/10: I mix it with Jack3d pre-workout and i would say that it is my favorite pre-workout stack yet! The main benefit that i was a bit suprised with was that i was overcome with a pristine focus. i felt great pumps from this product on most of my workouts.

Overall 8/10: Good product. No side effects cheap pricewise but not quality wise. i will be picking up another bottle soon!