lava135

• Member has been active for 3 years, and was last online today
  • Linked social media account

Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow
Age: 48
Bio: I am allergic to chuckle heads. I believe that the internet has finally shifted out the "bro" and shifted in the "science" into broscience. Today's internet and gyms are populated by a bunch of PubMed warrior fitness gurus and average everyday chuckle heads spouting absolute nonsense based on some specific scientific study without any clue other than the fact that they can read an abstract.

Remember, it's "Do You Even Lift" not "Do You Even Science".

Forum Posts: (5428)

Supplement Logs:

User Activity

November 30, 2014

My apologies if I get this new review layout wrong. But at the end of the day I look for a retailer based on price, selection and reliability. And while SSS also carries non-PH supplements, I use them primarily for pro-hormone cycle related purchases, although I occasionally use them for non cycle related products when they have one of their insane intro sales.

----Selection----

----Selection----
I'd say that SSS has one of the most robust selections of pro-hormones and pro-hormone support products out there. I really like that they carry multiple vendors for a single product so that you can really have some flexibility in putting your cycle together at a variety of price points.

----Layout and Ease of Ordering----
Layout is fine - perhaps a bit too complex for me, but it's great for someone who is looking to put together a complete cycle and may not be aware of all the various support supplements to consider. Very nice predictive search feature and I especially like the "top 10" category searches.

----Prices----
Prices are always competitive. I'm not going to sweat a few dollars here and there, so at any given time another site might have something cheaper, but when you add in the product selection and the savings on shipping - it's hard to find a complete cycle for less money elsewhere. And like I mentioned previously, they have intro sales on new products on a regular basis and often times the discounts are up to 60%. They also have regular sales on PH products, so if you're patient, most likely you can get an additional 15% discount on your cycle - which really makes their pricing hard to beat.

----Shipping----
Very fast. Very affordable. Nuff said.

----Service----
SSS really shines in this area. I've had many phone conversations as well as email exchanges and have always been fully satisfied with the responses. And unlike many other PH vendors, these guys aren't out to just sell you product; on my first PH run they actually talked me down to a very simple Halo cycle and it was perhaps one of the best choices I ever made - so 5 stars on helping me keep it simple and keep it affordable. On the single occasion when there was a product issue because of a misprint on a dropper, SSS quickly sent me replacements at no charge - what more can you ask for? Problems will always occur - it's how a company resolves them that really matters.

----Conclusion----
Strong Supplement Shop is a legitimate vendor of quality supplements, especially pro-hormone and cycle related supplements. Prices are always competitive and customer service is second to none. There really isn't anything more that needs to be said. I have zero hesitation in recommending them.

• eddiev2
    12 days ago

It's awesome to hear about a company that actually looks out for their customer instead of going for the highest profit. That's what's up and I seriously respect that. I'll be looking to them for my next purchase. Good review man.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.