Vengeance Reviews

By: Xtreme Formulations

Vengeance is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Xtreme Formulations. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • 1 Flavor
  • Pricey
The serving size for this is huge, but I'm not going to list this as a pro or a con- it just is what it is. When this first arrived I was curious why it came in such a big tub but then saw the big 31 gram scoop inside.

Mixing was very easy. It smells odd in the tub and looks like sawdust. Despite the cloudiness it disperses very well. Since it contains a couple grams of whey the mixture is a bit milky and foamy.

Taste: Not bad. Here is where XF falls short- they only made 1 flavor, lemon. On the bright side it is very tolerable. Not the best like I expect all of XF's flavors to be, but for being a preworkout they did a very good job. No bitterness, chalkiness or aftertaste. It is quite dry tasting I think due to the fact that it has pomengranate extract in it.

Effect: No jitters or racing heart. It comes on very clean & sharp, gets you worked into a good sweat and laser-sharp focus. I set personal records while on this stuff.

I have said this many, many times, I have utmost respect for the XF team. They are good at everything they do and they excel in taste above and beyond. They are on the top of my list supplement wise and it would break my heart if they ever deviated from it.

May 15, 2011

I forgot to mention very hard & swollen pumps, and garden-hose vascularity.

• Cray
    May 15, 2011

Never heard of this product. Nice review.

May 15, 2011

Thanks, and this is very tough to find. Your best bet is bodybuilding.com. BB and XF have a good business relationship, or you can order from XF themselves, they offer great deals like their "Big Hugeness" deal.

• Cray
    May 15, 2011

I saw their current deal and it's decent, but I'm not about to order like 9 tubs of product before trying it at least once hehe.

May 15, 2011

You absolutely have to try their protein blend Ultra Peptide 2.0. It takes all my willpower to not drink it just for fun. Tastes so damn good.