Extreme NOS Pumped Reviews

By: Worldwide

Pre-Workout > Pump
Extreme NOS Pumped is a Pump Product manufactured by Worldwide. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

April 9, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Crash
  • Taste Soooo Good.
  • A Bit Pricey.
I picked this up base on the recommendation of by friend.

Taste: This stuff taste really good! I mean, with 0 gram of sugar? That's a plus. If you guys want to get more out of the taste, mix like 1 or 1.5 scoop of Jack3d fruit punch flavor. Trust me, not only this will make it taste 10x better, but it also increase the effectiveness of this drink also.

Effectiveness: Like i said, mix this with Jack3d and you'll be amaze what i can do for you. Although i didn't really notice the pumps, but my focus and strength are definitely notice-able.

Value: This cost me 2.75 at my local GNC, but i always try to get it during Gold Card week so it's cheaper. Honestly, if this thing cost only a buck, i would drink it everyday! (Even though you're not recommended to)

Overall: The one thing that get me hook on this stuff is the taste. Man, i just love it. So ya, give it a try, and try to stack it with Jack3d like i did. You won't be disappointed.

September 23, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Extreme Pumps
    Wow. This is actually a really nice product. The GNC I go to that's close to my house (even though I think GNC is ridiculously overpriced) was out of Beta-Nox which I've been using as a Pre-Workout for months now, so I decided to try this. There aren't a lot of options there for one time use only pre-workouts, so I decided to give this a try because of the positive reviews I've read on this website.

The first thing I noticed was the taste. It tasted like kool-aid and was actually really good. No medicine taste or anything. Nice stuff. I had some fruit punch flavor or something.

I used this on chest/tri/shoulder day and started off doing flat bench press and immediately noticed a huge pump in my chest. I haven't even drank the whole bottle yet, maybe about 3/4 of it and my energy levels were super high. It has 200mg of caffeine in it , so this is probably why..but it also has a massive amount of arginine in it which helps you get a huge pump, and you'll swell up a lot.

Overall this is a nice pre-workout..I think it was like 3 something dollars..not too bad considering most pre-workout drinks are high now-a-days anyways. But yeah, if you're out of your pre-workout, just sip on this throughout your workout and it'll give you a nice pump and extra energy. I probably wouldn't drink it all at once though, the caffeine in it hit me really hard and almost made me TOO energetic..but nothing crazy.