6.7

(Better than 4% in Joint Support)

ACHES CBD Vaporizer is a Joint Support Product manufactured by Wildflower. It is designed to improve and maintain the health of cartilage, tendons and joints in the body.

Overall
Overall
6.7
  April 6, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Pleasant Aroma Vapor
  • Cool Looking Vape Pen
  • Helped Relieve Stress And Aches At Times
  • Not Refillable

First and foremost I would like to thank Wildflower for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I was reading the reviews on this product and it caught my eye. I usually experience pretty bad DOMS so I wanted to see how this product could help me in that department. So when I noticed it available again for claiming I decided to give it a try myself.

It seems where ever I look at the package it seems to say 500mg CBD Oil ... The previous reviews describe that the whole pen has that much oil. I can't tell you how much of it is delivered in every drag .. I honestly also didn't count how many drags I took of this .. I should have ...

The smoke from this vapor is very cool and soothing. There is no "burn" feeling on your throat. I actually enjoyed inhaling this product and it was very easy. You just inhale and watch the light at the end of the cigarette. When it starts to blink it "shuts down" and that means you can hold your lungs and keep the smoke as long as you can. You've seen the movies, you know what I'm talking about.

I'm honestly not sure how much this product helped me with aches. I tried one drag in the beginning and I don't think I experienced anything special that or the next day. When I amp the drags, I think it did kind of numb me a little. I did feel a little better than usual the next day. I'm always on some sort of joint support product so it was hard for me to judge if this helped me heal from the aches. I was hoping that it had more of a soothing affect from a hard day but it wasn't anything overwhelming. I didn't want to take more drags than 3 since I knew this would last me much shorter time. I assumed it's very expensive but haven't looked at the price until the end.

This can be purchased for 60$ and presumably you have 150 drags. I honestly don't know if it really had that many. Most of the time I took this right after doing my legs because the DOMS are at the worst. Even going to sleep on that day can be very hard for me. I really can't compare this to anything else except Muriello's chill and grow that cost 44.99 for actually the same amount of Organic Industrial Hemp Oil. So just going by that alone I think this is a bit on the pricey side.

Side Effects

I experienced nothing but a nice cool aftertaste. No buzz.

Conclusion

Unfortunately this is a little bit to extravagant for me. I think there are cheaper versions out there of the same ingredient (hemp oil) but maybe not so "cool" as a vaporizer. I get that this is definitely more easy and maybe a better delivery of the ingredient but I'm skimpy so I rather save my money. I would probably tell others that there are cheaper solutions out there. I thank you for reading this and wish you a blessed day.

Advertisement:
Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

5.8
  March 7, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Pleasant Aroma Vapor
  • Calming And Soothing Feel
  • Cool Looking Vape Pen
  • Help Relieve Bothersome Aches And Pains
  • No THC
  • Not Refillable
  • Inconsistent

This is my 3rd review of Wildflower products. Thank you to Wildflower for lettting me try another one of their CBD products. The Wildflower rep has given the SR family information on why this is an expensive product and that is discussed in the conclusion. The question I had is this one different from the others

This is one of many reviews on CBD benefits. This product has 500mg CBD oils that is found in all the Wildflower vaporizers. The ingredients are whole cannabis plant extract, vegetable glycerin, essential oils, root extracts, polysorbate, glyceryl stearate, and lecithin. The main ingredient is the CBD oil and the others are used to make the CBD into oil and a vaporizer. Cannabidiol, or as we know it CBD, is not marijuana and does not contain THC. Differences exist between THC and other items found in the cannabis plant where the CBD comes from. With THC eliminated from cannabis, then you get a different type of cannabis. Cannabis has shown many benefits such as relief from pain, more focus, and helps with the body healing and recovering. CBD is a good ingredient and more information will come out in due time but I give this a high ranking.

The taste of this is similar to a mint and is the only way I can describe it. The mixability is not a factor as this is a vaporizer. Like I have said in the past reviews for Wildflower, the dosing is up for grabs. It does not say when or how much to consume at a time so take it as you need it. This contains 500 mg of oil so it will last you as long as the puffs will. You can only inhale for 4-5 seconds before the puff stops working. I would usually smoke around 10 puffs to get the amount of CBD I felt would work. As you take more puffs, the mint taste starts to go and the taste will change to a burnt taste. Each person will inhale more or less based on how your body reacts.

The effectiveness Wildflower vaporizer is similar to the other ones I've tried. The vaporizer doesn't seem to help a lot unless you're taking 10 to 12 puffs at a time. I found the oil to be better when in a pill form but not a vaporizer. The effectiveness did happen when I had relief from some aches and pains but nothing that I couldn't get through an ibuprofen. I'm gonna give this a middle ranking.

The only place I could find it was on the Wildflower website at $60. The instructions say that after 150 puffs, you should start to see it not working. If this is the case, you are getting $.40 per puff. So, based on how much you should consume in a day or how many puffs you should take when consuming, it can be expensive or cheap for that day. I am giving it a low ranking because I am only guessing that it should last a month. I also give it a low ranking because I never felt it was working until I have inhaled 10-12 puffs.

Side Effects

No side effects noticed

Conclusion

This product is very similar to the other vaporizer from Wildflower. It was effective but it took a lot of puffs to be effective. The taste was good as it felt like I had just brushed my teeth but that taste went away around the 3-4 puff. The dosing is always a problem because you never know how much to consume. The value on this is pretty low because it is an expensive product but it should get better with time. The Wildflower rep said that this is an expensive product because they do not make it in the United States. It has to be brought in from other countries with a large amount of the CBD's to break down. He says that it should be something that could resolve itself later on if grown in the US. There are just too many laws in America to grow the CBD, so they can not grow it at home now. This is what makes its expensive, but we could potentially see changes. I say it's worth a try.

Advertisement:
Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

6.2
5.5
  January 28, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Pleasant Aroma Vapor
  • Calming And Soothing Feel
  • Cool Looking Vape Pen
  • Help With Sleep
  • Helped Reduce Stress

Hi everyone, BCTut here with a review on Wildflower's Aches CBD vaporizer! I want to thank Wildflower for supporting this site and hope they can use the feedback from the reviews posted to really gain a foothold in this emerging market.

The CBD vaporizer has 500mg of oil in each pen, with 150mg of pure CBD. The pen is tuned to shutoff after a 5 second drag, and will deliver 150 pulls, or 1mg of CBD for each.

I loved the taste of this. It doesn't taste like weed really, but it was very minty and refreshing while still being soothing.

There was no direction on the package that indicated how this pen should be used, so I used it liberally throughout the day to start, then later at night just before bed once I decided on its best use. I'll elaborate...

While this pen is marketed as a joint support supplement and could feasibly be effective in alleviating joint pain, the limited amount of CBD oil taken from each drag makes it difficult to dose yourself with enough to have a real impact. CBD is a harmless substance so you can really take as much as you like. Effective doses have been claimed from as little as 2.5mg, but in my experience with this pen it wasn't nearly enough. I was taking 10-12 drags throughout the day and noticed minimal improvement in my shoulder and knee which regularly bother me. Since this pen costs $60 at retail and isn't refillable, that makes it cost prohibitive to keep up with.

What this was especially good for was going to sleep. I have terrible sleep patterns. Normally I'm up at 5, I'll get tired around mid afternoon, I'll wake myself up with a coffee, tire out again around 8pm, but then when I get to bed around 9 or 10 my mind starts running. I've always been like this. It can often take me over an hour to finally fall asleep. This pen was incredibly effective at getting me to just chill out and stop my mind from spinning and analyzing every little thing that happened during the day. Because of this, I noticed it significantly reduced the amount of time it took me to fall asleep.

The other thing it was good for was stress reduction. I run the human resources department of a mortgage company and regularly deal with critical issues that put the company in exposed positions that need to be fixed immediately. I was able to use this throughout the day to put things in perspective and do a better job of prioritizing the next task that needed to be completed in order to move on. It's easy to get wrapped up in the hysteria people bring to the table in these situations, but the pen seemed to make it even easier to just put up a hand and give the proverbial "hang on- let's get this whole picture straight and figure out the road map to resolution." It also made it easier to deal with monotonous repetitive tasks despite my terrible ADD. Going through 375 1095s to make sure every code is accurate, corresponds with hire dates, waiting periods, and making sure dependents are listed correctly is a brutally arduous task. This- and some tunes- helped.

I want to note that this does NOT get you high, but can reduce cortisol levels significantly. This can result in a very mellow high-like sensation.

Lastly, if you are tested for marijuana, you are most likely tested specifically for THC. I wouldn't recommend using this in that situation, but if you decide to anyway, you should be ok.

Big ding here. I'll explain why- and this is going to be pretty uniform for Wildflower's product line all together.

The pen is $60. You might get a month out of it... you might get 10 days. It depends on how you use it.

The issue is this. I understand this is a novel product right now because we are only on the brink of cannabis products being legitimized in our economy. However, novel or not, marijuana is an incredibly fast growing plant, CBD can be derived from every part of the plant (unlike THC which mainly needs to be derived from the buds of the female plants). You can take a plant from seedling to harvest in as little as 8 weeks in some instances. In a commercial growing operation it can be made extremely efficient and would more likely result in a glut than a shortage.

My hope is that once cannabis products are normalized a bit, we will see the cost of products like this plummet.

One thing I think Wildflower should consider is a rebate program for recycling old pens. This would be both economical and good for the environment because I could see these things beginning to pile up like old keurig cups if the company really takes off. Of course, this would only work if the pens themselves can be reused. If they could somehow get to a $15 rebate and essentially make refills $45, this would make the product much more accessible.

Side Effects

Somehow this had no side effects despite the racist, fear-mongering movies like Reefer Madness in the 1950s.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I like the pen- but I feel like it needs to be repurposed. I'd be curious to see how it would do being marketed as a relaxation supplement instead of joint support. They could maybe add other flavors to it like chamomile or lavender to aid in its soothing effects even more. I'd definitely like to see a recycling program, and I'd like to see the price drop over time. I don't have a problem inherently with it not being refillable, but I do have a problem with it not being refillable at the premium price it's listed at. Lastly big PROPS to Wildflower for pioneering what I hope to be a new wave of cannabis-based natural medicines that can be used for healthy supplementation.

Last thing- and sorry to plagiarize WarMachine here, BUT... GO PATS!!!!!!

Overall
Overall
5.7
6.3
  January 26, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Calming And Soothing Feel
  • Pleasant Aroma Vapor
  • Cool Looking Vape Pen
  • Helped Relieve Stress And Aches At Times
  • Not Refillable
  • Inconsistent
I have to admit that I never thought I would ever be one to vape for as long as I lived...but then Wildflower came along here to SR. I passed over it at first, but eventually became increasingly curious about the blend of CBD and essential oils and the possible benefits they could provide. So, the second time these became available, they sat there going unclaimed and I decided I would have to give it a try for myself and see if there was anything to it.

As some of you may know, CBD is gaining a lot of traction in sports supplements, most notably with Tim Muriello's new "Chill and Grow" post workout gummies. I would not be surprised one bit to see many more companies include CBD in the future. For now, let's see how the Aches vaporizer fared.

This was easy: Just take a few hits from the pen when you feel you need relief from any pain or stress.

It does have a taste to it, but it wasn't unpleasant. Think of a mild mint flavor that burns the back of your throat slightly, but in that numbing sort of way that you'd get from mouthwash. It was actually pretty enjoyable to smoke.

6.3/10

I really struggled with this section in terms of deciding exactly if and how much this actually worked. I really wanted this to blow me away, but in reality, it had me shrugging my shoulders most of the time.

Some times, I would take a few hits and definitely feel more at ease and a little less sore as a result. However, I believe the act of smoking in general can be pretty good for stress relief so I took that with a grain of salt.

Other times, I would take a few hits and feel no relief at all.

Obviously, conventional thinking goes that the more you take in, the more effective it will be. However, there are only 150mg in each pen and each hit dispenses about 2mg of CBD, so you're limited in this sense. The pens are not refillable to my knowledge, so you would need to buy a new one to continue use. I think a larger pen capacity and higher dosage per hit would help here.

Again, tough decision for me here, but I went with a 5 in the end. $60 is a little steep for something that probably lasted me a little less than 30 days. Couple that with that fact that it was inconsistent and I would need to buy a whole new pen at full price rather than refill it at a lower cost and I don't think it's the product for me in terms of price. If I had money to toss around, is try it again to compare. However, as it stands now, I give it a 5.

Side Effects

Overall

----5.7-10----

I loved the idea of this product and CBD in general and would love to see future applications of it. However, I'm just not the biggest believer in this particular product. Thanks a lot to Wildflower for letting me try such a unique product.

Overall
Overall
6.2
  January 18, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Help Relieve Bothersome Aches And Pains
  • No THC
  • Pleasant Aroma Vapor
  • Kind Of Expensive
  • Not Refillable

I'm a natural bodybuilder who is attending the University of Arizona, I run a fitness page on instagram @ boonbrandon, and I have been fascinated by supplementation for quite awhile and have put hours and hours into reading sports medicine journals and research papers testing how effective supplements/individual ingredients are.

Well the active ingredient in this is CBD (cannabidiol) which is one of the 113 cannabinoids in cannabis. No, there is no THC in this product so 1: you will not get "high" and 2: you will not show up on a drug test for using this. CBD has been shown to have many natural pain relief benefits as well as anti-inflammatory properties so I suppose this is exactly why this is touted as "Aches" a joint/pain relief product.

The taste isn't that bad, it's kind of a cooling taste, not exactly like a normal mint taste, it's hard to describe. The dosing is where I have qualms with the product. So it says the device comes with 500mg of oil providing 150mg of CBD and that the product is capable of 150 draws before it runs out. One of the big issues is, what is the correct dosage to take? It never really gives a general suggestion of how many draws per day you should use it/what the effective dosage in mg of CBD is so I generally took around 5 draws a day or even more but this led it to less than a month worth of usage before it runs out. If there were specific instructions or guidelines included that would be beneficial.

Joint health/inflammation/pain can generally be an area that is a little harder to judge the effectiveness as it is a lot harder to quantify versus something performance based in terms of strength/weight gain/ fat loss etc. but I can compare this to other joint support products I have taken. I have had fairly severe knee issues in the past because I was slightly cartilage deficient which led to joint pain and inflammation in the knee area if I did leg workouts so I generally would use a product based off the "basic" ingredients such as Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroitin, and Hyaluronic acid, and I found these were far better for avoiding general joint inflammation. One way that I DID see a better effect than usual with this product was some shoulder pain that I sometimes have seemed to be slightly reduced. It wasn't joint pain but just muscular pain, so it wasn't specifically the "joint support" type of this product but rather general anti-inflammatory benefit.

Here is where I find this product takes a hit. I have found that the vaporizer costs 60 dollars, and given that most people will go through it in a month or even less, you will be essentially paying 2 dollars a day to use it. I have found that all the other joint support products I have taken in the past have not only been more effective but have been FAR cheaper in terms of cost per day. The actual device feels pretty high quality and comes in good packaging, but I just couldn't justify wanting to spend that much on this. It would probably be much cheaper if you could keep the same device and just refill it with CBD oil.

Side Effects

Fortunately, I had no real side effects. I had no idea what side effects I would even expect. The first couple times I used it I could've sworn it had a very very mild "calm" feeling but I'm pretty certain that was just the placebo effect.

Conclusion

This was definitely a new experience for me as a supplement, and an experiment at that, and while I do see mild benefits from this product I think in terms of practicality it's not as effective as simply using pills that could possibly work better AND be a lot cheaper. CBD does have general health benefits but in terms of just a joint support product, I would give this a try only if what you use now doesn't work well enough for you.

January 4, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Calming And Soothing Feel
  • Cool Looking Vape Pen
  • Help Relieve Bothersome Aches And Pains
  • No THC
  • Pleasant Aroma Vapor
  • Kind Of Expensive
  • Not Refillable

Cold weather always brings extra joint pain for me and I have read a lot lately about all the benefits of CBD oil, so when the rep for Wildflower assured us that no THC was present in this, I decided to claim it.

In the pen, there is the 500 mg of CBD oil (containing 150 mg of CBD), mint and rosemary essential oils, and other ingredients to keep the oil from freezing or separating. The CBD is extracted via CO2 and there should be no THC present. The pen itself is a small, blueish-green pen, similar to an e-cigarette, and illuminates whenever you are inhaling from it. There is also a clear window on the pen indicating how much oil is left in the pen. The pen is small enough to fit in your pocket, so it is easy enough to take with you anywhere.

Taste/Dosing

Taste/Aroma: I actually really enjoyed the taste and aroma that were present with Wildflower's Aches pen. It had a minty flavor and smell whenever inhaled and it actually had a slight smell resembling cannabis.

Dosing: According to the website, each draw from the pen results in 2 mg of CBD oil and there is 150 mg of CBD total in the pen. I normally had it after my workout and right before bed. Occasionally I would have an extra draw or two if I felt more sore.

CBD is gaining a lot of popularity over the past few years from people other than those who smoke marijuana. It has many medical benefits and can provide relief for many different symptoms and can also provide a calming and relaxing feel. I did enjoy using the Aches CBD pen because it did bring a calmness over me and allowed me to relax not long after inhaling. I especially appreciated that aspect right before bed.

After my workouts and my post workout smoothie, I would inhale from the pen and within maybe 20-30 minutes, I felt some of the soreness and aches from my workout start to dissipate. It would not totally reduce DOMS, but it worked well enough to let me know it was helping a bit.

I actually think my favorite part of the pen was the taste and aroma from it.

This is where I would have a hard time purchasing it in the future. I think the biggest drawback is that the pen is not refillable (to my knowledge). It does not appear to break down where you would just refill the cbd oil and use it again. I also do not see anything on their website stating if you can refill it or not. I think that will bring the price down in the long run (maybe not initially because the pen would probably cost more to manufacture). I would think that purchasing just the oil would be cheaper than purchasing the whole pen again.

Anyway, the pen cost about $60 and anything over $50 on their website provides free shipping. You could get anywhere between a couple weeks to a couple months' worth of CBD, depending on how often you used it. Looking online, CBD capsules can be found cheaper than the Ache pen, so that has to be taken into account. Of course you would not really experience the taste or smell of the CBD and terpenes from inhaling the pen, but that is all up to the user.

Side Effects

I did not experience any negative side effects.

Conclusion

I really did enjoy my experience with Wildflowers' Ache pen, but the cost may be prohibitive to run at the end of the day. This may be one of those things that if you have some extra money, you can enjoy it. Thank you Wildflower for the opportunity to try this.

January 3, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Calming And Soothing Feel
  • Cool Looking Vape Pen
  • Help Relieve Bothersome Aches And Pains
  • No THC
  • Pleasant Aroma Vapor
  • Kind Of Expensive

I'm a competing powerlifter, and I train five days a week for 1.5-2 hours each session. Over the course of a training block, I usually end up with various aches and pains, so I was excited to try ACHES CBD Vaporizer by wildflower. I hadn't used CBD before, so this was a new experience for me.

CBD is a cannabinoid which means it comes from either marijuana or industrial hemp. It is used for a variety of conditions including chronic pain, epilepsy, MS, and can be used to reduce anxiety and psychosis.

Each vaporizer comes with 150mg of CBD (cannabidol). Each draw is about 2mg, which gives us 75 servings.

What is the correct dosage for CBD?

It depends on how you're ingesting it (eating it vs vaporizing for example) and what you're using it for. For chronic pain, you may see people use 2-20mg CBD a day.

If you're on the higher end, this vaporizer would go pretty quickly.

Note to drug tested athletes: CBD is no longer banned by WADA. This is a very recent change (as of Jan 1, 2018). THC is though, so if your CBD source is not pure, you could still have an issue for your drug test.

It's hard to describe the taste. I smell vanilla, a little clove, possibly some mint, but the product doesn't taste like any of those things.

It's light in flavor (as it should be), and it kind of lingers on your tongue for a little while. It's not unpleasant, but I don't know how to describe it, as I can't reconcile it with any particular flavor.

No mixability here.

I used 1 puff at a time. Usually one puff a day, but sometimes two or three. I would use it either after my workout (1-2 hours after) or before bed.

After taking a puff, I felt the mental effects of the CBD pretty immediately. It has a very calming effect.

For pain reduction, it would take a bit longer to feel the CBD, maybe 10-15 minutes. This, to me, is still pretty fast. When I use over the counter pain medication, e.g. ibuprofen, it maybe 30-60 minutes before I actually start to feel any better.
This product is very easy to use, which aids in its effectiveness. It's preloaded. You just hold it up to your mouth and inhale. There are no switches or buttons.

The product is $60/pen. That's expensive, but to assess value, I need to know what comparable products on the market cost.

I found one competing product that was $18, but it only had 30mg CBD (1/5 of wildflower's product). In terms of cost per serving, it's much more expensive. Another product was $28 for 50mg CBD. Cheaper than the first product, but still a higher cost per serving than wildflower.

Also, not every product is third party tested/will share those test results like Wildflower, so you are paying for quality here.

You are also paying for convenience as it would be cheaper (in the long run) to get CBD oil, a reloadable vaporizer, and fill it yourself.

I think the price here is pretty decent. Yes, it is an expensive product, but CBD is expensive.

Side Effects

I got a bit of face tingling. I didn't mind it. There was no wooziness or grogginess.

Conclusion

I liked this product. I do think it is too expensive for someone only who's just looking for a basic joint support (as there effective options that are much cheaper), but it could be very useful for people with more serious conditions or people who prefer a more natural form of pain relief.

Thanks for letting me try it Wildflower.

December 23, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Calming And Soothing Feel
  • Pleasant Aroma Vapor
  • Help Relieve Bothersome Aches And Pains
  • No THC
  • Cool Looking Vape Pen
  • Kind Of Expensive

A special thanks to Wildflower for participating in the SR TROOPS program. Today, I discuss my experience with their Aches and Pains Vaporizer. This was my first experience with such a product. I have used aromatherapy products before, but not in the form of vapor dispersal devices. So this was an interesting product that I was itching to try.

I strongly suggest visiting Wildflower's own website for a more complete breakdown on the vaporizer main components and ingredient details.

However, as a TROOPer, I can and will give my own little detailed overview on the vaporizer's main features.

The feature ingredient in each vape is CBD oil which is short for cannabidiol hemp oil. Wildflower uses a CO2 based extraction method that allows for obtaining the oil without the THC you'd find in marijuana. Important to note that according to the rep himself, this product does NOT contain actual THC.

CBD is demonstrated to have notable anti-inflammatory effects and can help induce calming and relaxation feelings as well. Some studies have shown it to have promising medicinal applications in treating addiction, IBS, diabetes, and depression.

According to the manufacturer's website, each pen contains 150mg of CBS and each inhalation provides the effects equivalent to 2mg of CBD oil.

The pen also contains a blend of essential oils such as rosemary and peppermint to help enhance the soothing and fragrant nature of each vapor dose.

Again, please follow the link above for a more detailed breakdown.

Taste/Dosing

Each vapor course that you inhale has a distinct, but pleasant minty aroma with a slight minty aftertaste. Clearly characteristic of the peppermint contained in the vaporizer.

To get the most accurate dosage delivery, you'll want to take a slow and steady inhalation for at least 5 seconds and then exhale. As you would expect, a cloud of vapor will be expelled from your mouth and you might feel like you're smoking a joint.

I vaped with this twice a day; once some time post workout and again about 10 minutes before bedtime.

I just want to say that I don't suffer from any chronic pain conditions nor do I take any pain medications so I wasn't looking to the vaporizer to help with such conditions or substitute for pharmacological interventions. Rather, I was using this simply to help with some expected minor aches and pains I would get from time to time from heavy training sessions. The calming and soothing effects were also a good expectation.

I found that the vaporizer helped give me a very good calming effect as I felt more relaxed and able to rest more effectively. The soothing aroma was a good touch to help enhance the feeling. I was sleeping better and feeling more calm minded and focused in following days.

The aches and pains, though minor, were notably reduced and both my muscles and my joints felt more soothed and less plagued with pain. I was not bothered by any aches both going into and during intensive training sessions. Post workout inhalation dosage helped reduce the normal aches, pains, and muscle soreness I would often experience.

Overall, I enjoyed the effects the vaporizer had.

This was kind of hard to score because I didn't want to overblow the value, but at the same time not low ball it. As of now, it seems it is only on Wildflower's website is the Aches and Pains Vaporizer available for 59.99. That does seem like a bit of a high price tag. Though, one does have to consider the implications with the product. You are a getting a drug free and effective method to help relieve pain symptoms and give you a more relaxing feeling without THC's side effects and legal implications. In addition, each vape instrument is likely to last a good while depending on how often you use it. So I would say, 59.99, though a seemingly high price, is not astonishingly expensive and may be worth the investment if you truly need a good pain relieving method without drugs. Also, I am sure as it becomes more available, the price will drop.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you want an effective way to help with those aches and pains and have a good calming feel while being more relaxed, I'd say give Wildflower's Vaporizer a try. Be sure to follow the instructions and keep a look out for sales.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO PATS!!!

P.S: Drugs are bad Mmmkay..