IMMUNITY CBD+ VAPORIZER Reviews

By: wildflower

PRICES

Overall
Overall
Thanks to wildflower for sending it out!
  January 12, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Cool Looking Vape Pen
  • Helps Relieve Cold Symptoms
  • Relaxing And Calming Effect
  • Soothing
  • Warming Sensation
  • Relief From Occasional Aches And Pains
  • Bit Too Expensive
  • No Instructions On When To Use

Thank you for the people at Wildflower. This is a pretty inventive idea. The question is does it work and is CBD as good as they say.

I wanted to try this because of the CBD in it and there have been good reviews on it. This product has 500mg CBD oil which is whole cannabis plant extract, vegetable glycerin, essential oils, root extracts, polysorbate, glyceryl stearate, and lecithin. I want to cover the other ingredients before I talk more about the CBD. Vegetable glycerin is a liquid found in a vapor that is sweet tasting. The essential oils give it its smell. Polysorbate helps bond things together to stay in oil form. Polysorbate can be toxic if too much is consumed. Glyceryl stearate is used in cosmetics and as a lubricant to help keep the oil moving inside the product. Lecithin is being used to keep the ingredients together and not separate like oil and water do. CBD (or cannabidiol) is not weed and will not test positive for a background check. Differences exist between THC (weed) and other items found in the cannabis plant like CBD. With THC or marijuana eliminated from the cannabis, then you get different cannabis. Cannabis has shown many benefits such as relief from pain, more focus, and helps with the body healing and recovering.

The two things that concern me, 1) Does CBD work and 2) Are the other ingredients good for you? There has been a lot of research on CBD and its benefits. I am interested in trying more CBD's to see if the benefits do occur. The other ingredients are questionable. I understand that they all serve a purpose to make the vapor work. What I found online shows that these ingredients (other than the CBD) can be toxic and harmful if not consumed or used correctly. Wildflower should list how much of each product is being used so we know if we are using something that can be toxic.

You can get this in CBD or THC vapor format. I got the CBD immunity. The taste (smoked, not consumed in drinking) on this was similar to what you do if you were to brush your teeth or mouthwash. The mixability is already done because of smoking. The dosing is something that I found inconvenient. The instructions do instruct you on how to consume the vapor. You place the tip of the product to your mouth, inhale for about 5 seconds, the vapor will shut off automatically if you consume longer then 5 seconds, and after 150 draws you should notice a drop in flavor identifying you have reached the end of oil vapor. Nowhere did they instruct you on how often to do it. They did not give instruction on how many per day. They did not give instruction on how many puffs you should take when you are using it. I tried everything I could to research how much immunity to take in a day and was not able to find anything. This was something that was lacking. You cannot give somebody a product and not tell them how much to use or when to use it. This was a huge problem for me because I just smoked until it ran out, not knowing if I were doing it too much or not enough. As far as this category, I am going to give it a low ranking.

The effectiveness of this product is something that is hard to measure. What I can tell you about the effectiveness was that I felt my immunity was good. A lot of stomach bugs, influenza, and what I call "crud" going around now. Anytime I felt like sickness was coming on I would go ahead and take a few puffs just to try to fight it. Like I said earlier, I was not sure how much to use so I had to go off what I felt like I should use. During the time of using it, I did not catch influenza, stomach bug, or crud. The main reason I wanted to try this was for the CBD, which is part of the cannabis plant. I struggle with a lot of headaches because of a hemorrhage I had a few years ago. I wanted to try the CBD because I am looking for something other than hydrocodone to help with my pain. I have researched CBD and all the research seems to show a positive effect on the body. I cannot say that the CBD helped with anything. I did not feel like my headaches were getting any better. I know that people now are looking for ways to promote marijuana, but I just do not know if the CBD is a good route to go. If I am able to try something in another form other than vapor, this may be something that's better for the CBD. As of now for a vapor, I did not find the CBD effective. Again, this is just my opinion. So, effectiveness, I am going to give it to meh.

The only place I could find it was on the Wildflower website at $60. Hard for me to rate the value because I do not know how to use. The instructions say that after 150 puffs, you should start to see it not working. If this is the case, you are getting $.40 per puff. So, based on how much you should consume in a day or how many puffs you should take when consuming, it can be expensive or cheap. I am just going to give it a low ranking because I am only guessing that it should last a month. I also give it a low ranking here because I never felt it was working.

Side Effects

No side effects noticed.

Conclusion

I would love to give this a good rating. I had some concerns about the ingredients. I do think CBD is effective if consumed properly. Taste and mixability were great. I'm guessing that the effectiveness was good but I cannot say it was. The value is a low ranking because the price is high (but could be changed if I know more about how to use it). How to consume was easy because instructions were given. No instructions on how much to consume so it was hard to figure out. So for the conclusion, this is not something I would spend money on because I just don't know enough about it. I believe this a great product if some of these issues could be changed or updated.

• Wis3guy
    January 12, 2018

Nice review. You do need to watch more movies..... I thinks it's puff puff pass......