IMMUNITY CBD+ VAPORIZER Reviews

By: wildflower

6.6

(Better than 0% in Immune System Health)

IMMUNITY CBD+ VAPORIZER is an Immune System Product manufactured by wildflower. It is designed to improve immune system health and function.

Health & Wellbeing > Immune System Health

5.7
  March 8, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Relaxing And Calming Effect
  • Cool Looking Vape Pen
  • Relief From Occasional Aches And Pains
  • Soothing
  • Great Introduction To CBD Use
  • Warming Sensation
  • No Instructions On When To Use

I would like to thank wildflower for giving me the chance to review this product and test it out. Ill try and make this short and simple. This is my first time trying a cbd specific vaporizer and I do have mild anxiety throughout the day so and I was hoping this would help out a little with that.

500mg of cbd oil with 150mg of CBD. It also has some other oils which are supposed to help with colds and flu's

So since there is no mixing involved I'll talk about taste/smell/dosing
Taste was great, I personally liked it, I let my gf try a couple of times and she enjoyed it as well. I did notice a very faint smell of weed, but nothing that anybody around would really notice, and since it is vapor, the smell would disappear pretty quickly. Dosing seems to be 1mg per draw because it has 150 draws and 150mg of cbd in the pen, but I'm not sure how exactly you can tell if you're taking the full 5 second draws or only a quick puff.

So to the important part, I used this primarily to target anxiety which it did help with a little bit. I wouldn't really count how many draws I'd do, but i would do about 6-12 or so in the morning and another few at night, and I would also take another couple throughout the day if I felt a little anxious and it would help me feel slightly more relaxed for a couple of hours. I didn't get tired like some of the other reviewers stated though. I did enjoy using it after the gym to help calm me down after the pre workout. The pen did help me a tiny bit, but it was nothing really crazy that would make me want to get again. WAS NOT ABLE TO FINISH because the battery died after about a week? not sure why, but I'm pretty sure I was at least halfway done.

$60 for something which died after a week is not a very good price. Maybe I just got a pen with a bad battery or something but I'm not sure. I did try to contact wildflower for two days and called about 5 times within those two days but wouldn't get an answer and theres no email I can find.

Side Effects

No side effects

Conclusion

Overall I don't think this was a bad product and it seems to be very good quality. It had a very nice taste and slight calming effects on my body, but nothing crazy. It would possibly work better on someone who hasn't ever had any kind of CBD product and they'd probably notice the effects more. There are also not any instructions on how many times to use it a day or on whether to do it the full 5 seconds or less than that, because I normally couldn't do the full 5 seconds anyway.

Advertisement:
Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

February 8, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Relaxing And Calming Effect
  • Cool Looking Vape Pen
  • Helps Relieve Cold Symptoms
  • Helps Alleviate Sore Throats And Sinus Pressure
  • Much Too Expensive

What's up SR- BCTut here with part 3 of my review tour on Wildflower's CBD-based supplements. We looked at the Aches vaporizer in an earlier review, now we are going to go over the Immunity vape pen. The CBD levels are the same in both pens, but the surrounding structure makes the two offerings remarkably different. Let's get into it!

The pen contains 500mg of oil, with 150mg of CBDs. The CBD oil is extracted using CO2-- the best/cleanest extraction method available. Also included is a blend of undisclosed essential oils.

No mixing required.

The pen is set to a 5 second timer each time you take a puff. If you pull for 5 seconds until it shuts off, you are receiving 1g of CBD. You can't overdose on CBDs so you can use it liberally and the only thing you'll risk hurting is your wallet.

The taste is distinctively different than that of the Aches pen. The Immunity pen is actually much less pleasant and more medicinal. It has a strong mentholated flavor that helps a lot with the opening of your airways when you're sick. If I had to equate the taste to something, think of dropping your gold bond powder and the taste/smell it makes as it is picked up by the air and wafts through the bathroom.

Put short, this stuff worked exactly as I hoped it would and I found two potential applications for it.

Luckily for me, my 3 year old gave me plenty of opportunities to try the effects of this pen against your common cold. I dealt with nasal congestion, sore throats, and watery eyes during the time I had it. It didn't do much for the watery eyes, but it seemed very effective against congestion and throat soreness. If I took 5 puffs of so I'd notice the congestion would lessen. It wouldn't clear my sinuses completely, but it did take away a lot of the pressure and the feeling of needing to blow my nose constantly. Simultaneously, it took the edge off my sore throat but didn't eliminate it completely. If I were to compare it to anything I'd say it worked most like taking ibuprofen and using one of those mentholated inhalers. It wasn't as aggressive as sinus spray for stopping nasal congestion, and didn't have the numbing effect like chloraseptic would on a sore throat, but it made both symptoms noticeably less severe.

That was application #1-- use it when you're sick.

Application #2 is to use it when you are NOT sick!

I tried using the pen first thing in the morning when I got up and was getting dressed for the gym. I took 5 puffs of it, took my PWO, and headed out. First thing I'll say is that I was a little more tired when I did this. CBD has a relaxing effect on people and can make you tired. However, when I started to get my blood flowing and the PWO kicked in, the tiredness went away and I was just able to breath really, really well. I was able to significantly increase my effort while doing cardio and ended up having a few great workouts when I used this. It definitely presents an initial hump you need to get over because of the CBDs, but the trade-off for how it affected my breathing was well worth it.

The only place I was able to find this was on Wildflower's website where it's listed for $60.

The common theme so far with my reviews on Wildflower is that the products work but they are cost prohibitive. The same goes for this one. CBD can be extracted from any part of the cannabis plant, which grows rapidly and reached full maturity in a matter of months. The only reason I can imagine this is so expensive is because it's still a novelty.

Side Effects

Besides a minor tired feeling, there were no sides.

Conclusion

Overall, I would love to have one of these handy any time I get sick but until the price comes down significantly I know I won't. If you're curious about whether these will work for you and can afford the price I'd definitely encourage you to try it out. Hopefully Wildflower can find away to reduce manufacturing costs and make these pens more affordable- I'd love to be able to buy them more often.

Thanks again to Wildflower for participating and letting me give this thing a shot. It was a lot of fun, worked well, and I'm looking forward to seeing the trend towards CBDs continue!

Advertisement:
Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

Overall
Overall
6.8
  February 8, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Relaxing And Calming Effect
  • Relief From Occasional Aches And Pains
  • Soothing
  • Great Introduction To CBD Use
  • Bit Too Expensive

Big thanks to Wildflower for supplying a few of these out to the Troop team for review. CBD is something that has been on my radar for some time now and this was my first opportunity to really give a CBD product a go. This particular product is touted as a CBD product aimed at relieving symptoms from flu such as cold and cough. I have some mixed feelings about this particular product that I will address.

Each pen comes loaded with .5ml of CBD oil containing 150mg of CBD. That is a pretty concentrated oil from what I can tell. The concentration of CBD oil can vary a pretty decent amount but it seems like most of them fall in the range of 10mg/ml to 50mg/ml. This one would weigh in at a whopping 300mg/ml. Do some research and you will see that CBD oil doesn't come cheap.

For a novice there should be enough present to feel the effects. For someone who has been using CBD for an extended time they may not reap as much benefit. It seems like from what people say, that you tend to build a tolerance to the effects.

As far as dosing is concerned it is pretty straight forward. Just puff on the pen until you get what you need. The taste was not very pleasant to me honestly. Kind of mentholated and just earthy. I'm sure there are some who would enjoy this but I apparently am not one of them.

Seeing as I didn't have any flu like symptoms, I don't think I can really quantify how well it would relieve cough and cold. I can say that after a long day and being a little sore and burned out it seemed to do a pretty nice job. I would take between 10 and 15 puffs and it gave me a nice calming effect and I did notice some slight relief to muscle soreness as well. Just to be clear it was nothing at all like being high. Not that I know what that is like or anything.

CBD oil isn't cheap to begin with and if you wanted to buy a bottle of oil as concentrated as this stuff it would no doubt come with a hell of a price tag. So I'm not going to rag on the price point of the product. My real gripe is that the battery went dead with half of the liquid still in the device. If I paid $60 for this product and had to dispose of half the product I would be pissed. I'm not poor but if you took $30 out of my wallet and set it on fire we would probably have to fight. In all fairness to the company I didn't try to get a replacement because I didn't pay for it so I can't speak to how the customer service would have been had I filed a complaint about this.

Side Effects

No side effects to speak of for me on this product. It was enjoyable every time I used the product.

Conclusion

Although expensive this is probably a good place to start for someone wanting to try CBD. It was my first foray into this world and I thought that overall the product delivered a positive experience. It was definitely a very turnkey method for dipping your toe in the water. If I knew for sure that every one didn't have the battery prematurely die then I would be comfortable recommending the product. Since I have no way of knowing this for sure I have to go with Meh on this one fellas.

6.2
  January 14, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Cool Looking Vape Pen
  • Relaxing And Calming Effect
  • May Reduce Incidence Of HeadachesMigraines
  • Great Introduction To CBD Use
  • Bit Too Expensive
  • Has A Weed Smoke Smell To It

The potential benefits of smoking marijuana have led to some majorly epic debates in the past between all types of individuals concerning its health benefits, some that absolutely swear by it and others that figure it's an excuse to get high but a rather convincing amount of research has come out that shows the potential benefits for certain individuals from marijuana and thankfully companies like Wildflower have been established to offer us the ability to reap the benefits of marijuana without having to experience the "high" or risk testing positive for drug testing. I've lived my life with relative constant fear of experiencing one of my debilitating migraines that totally ruin my day and when I saw research that looked at the potential for migraine reduction from CBD oil I had to at least give it a try! So I want to thank Wildflower for giving me the opportunity to test out their new CBD oil vaporizer, which is absolutely a first in my book to review anything like this so bear with me!

CBD Oil (150mg/vaporizer@ ~1mg/draw): CBD Oil (Cannabidiol) is an extracted substance from hemp plants with the psychoactive compount (THC) filtered out. By taking out the THC, people can utilize a pure form off CBD Oil to reap its benefits without the psychoactive effects that can either be a pro or a con for certain individuals. Studies have shown that ingestion of CBD oil can positively affect mood, sleep, appetite, hormone regulation, and pain and immune response though the research is still fairly new and could use additional studies to further clarify and bring greater understanding to its effects. The individual dosing for CBD Oil can greatly vary between individuals and the purpose for using the substance (using it for seizure reduction will require enormously greater dosing while using it for pain, anxiety reduction and general immune system health typically requires smaller doses within theh 1-3mg range, which is what I used it at generally).

I've been a pretty avid user of vapor pens since their release years ago and Wildflower dose a pretty good job at creating a disposable vaporizer concerning its production of vapor. The vapor itself definitely has a pot-like odor to it so be ready to explain to family and friends if they get a whiff of this stuff. It's also dosed at 1mg/draw so it takes no more than 20 seconds to get my 3 draws before I toss it back into my drawer. I typically used it in the morning prior to work to help reduce stress.

I noticed effects of the CBD oil's stress/anxiety relieving effects fairly quickly the first few times I used the vaporizer. It's kind of hard to explain the feeling but it makes you calmer and more alert at the same time. I noticed however that the effects of the vaporizer would diminish over the following weeks of usage and required usually an increased dose to acquire the same response so tolerance build-up appears to be a factor for CBD oil. I would also like to note that I originally decided to try this product out to reduce the occurrence of migraines that I usually get once a month and I can happily say that I experienced zero migraines during the time period of using this product though I can't be 100% sure that it stopped my migraines from occurring it is wholly possible. During the 30 days that I used the vaporizer I used anywhere between 2-5 draws per day during the morning and experienced a noticeable reduction in anxiety for at least 3 hours following use.

I scoured the internet to find out exactly how much CBD oil is typically worth and I was able to find it for about $.02/mg and if you factor that into the price of this product it has about $30 of CBD oil in a $60 package but the inclusion of a fully usable vapor system to utilize the substance must be factored in. I do still think it's a pricey product to pay for on a regular basis, I absolutely think that this is a great way to introduce an individual to CBD oil to see if the product itself is for them or not.

Side Effects

I experienced no significant side effects from using this CBD Vaporizer other than paranoia of people smelling that marijuana like odor from the product that didn't actually stick to any of my clothing.

Conclusion

Wildflower has in my eyes done a great thing by making the potential health benefits from CBD oil available for individuals that prefer to avoid the psychoactive effects from using marijuana into an easy to use vaporizer e-cigarette. Its has an ever-growing amount of research to back up its claims and should at least be given a try by anyone who is curious to its effects because it really is an interesting ingredient in its own right. I think that this CBD Vaporizer offers an excellent introduction if someone wants to continue using CBD oil or not without breaking the bank though buying one of these e-cigarettes on a regular basis would be pretty pricey I would recommend an individual setup a re-fillable vaporizer and buy the oil separately if they are considering long term use. I may give CBD oil another go in the future but it's just a little pricey for my wallet at the very moment. Cheers Fellas!

January 12, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Cool Looking Vape Pen
  • Helps Relieve Cold Symptoms
  • Relaxing And Calming Effect
  • Soothing
  • Warming Sensation
  • Relief From Occasional Aches And Pains
  • No Instructions On When To Use

Thank you for the people at Wildflower. This is a pretty inventive idea. The question is does it work and is CBD as good as they say.

I wanted to try this because of the CBD in it and there have been good reviews on it. This product has 500mg CBD oil which is whole cannabis plant extract, vegetable glycerin, essential oils, root extracts, polysorbate, glyceryl stearate, and lecithin. I want to cover the other ingredients before I talk more about the CBD. Vegetable glycerin is a liquid found in a vapor that is sweet tasting. The essential oils give it its smell. Polysorbate helps bond things together to stay in oil form. Polysorbate can be toxic if too much is consumed. Glyceryl stearate is used in cosmetics and as a lubricant to help keep the oil moving inside the product. Lecithin is being used to keep the ingredients together and not separate like oil and water do. CBD (or cannabidiol) is not weed and will not test positive for a background check. Differences exist between THC (weed) and other items found in the cannabis plant like CBD. With THC or marijuana eliminated from the cannabis, then you get different cannabis. Cannabis has shown many benefits such as relief from pain, more focus, and helps with the body healing and recovering.

The two things that concern me, 1) Does CBD work and 2) Are the other ingredients good for you? There has been a lot of research on CBD and its benefits. I am interested in trying more CBD's to see if the benefits do occur. The other ingredients are questionable. I understand that they all serve a purpose to make the vapor work. What I found online shows that these ingredients (other than the CBD) can be toxic and harmful if not consumed or used correctly. Wildflower should list how much of each product is being used so we know if we are using something that can be toxic.

You can get this in CBD or THC vapor format. I got the CBD immunity. The taste (smoked, not consumed in drinking) on this was similar to what you do if you were to brush your teeth or mouthwash. The mixability is already done because of smoking. The dosing is something that I found inconvenient. The instructions do instruct you on how to consume the vapor. You place the tip of the product to your mouth, inhale for about 5 seconds, the vapor will shut off automatically if you consume longer then 5 seconds, and after 150 draws you should notice a drop in flavor identifying you have reached the end of oil vapor. Nowhere did they instruct you on how often to do it. They did not give instruction on how many per day. They did not give instruction on how many puffs you should take when you are using it. I tried everything I could to research how much immunity to take in a day and was not able to find anything. This was something that was lacking. You cannot give somebody a product and not tell them how much to use or when to use it. This was a huge problem for me because I just smoked until it ran out, not knowing if I were doing it too much or not enough. As far as this category, I am going to give it a low ranking.

The effectiveness of this product is something that is hard to measure. What I can tell you about the effectiveness was that I felt my immunity was good. A lot of stomach bugs, influenza, and what I call "crud" going around now. Anytime I felt like sickness was coming on I would go ahead and take a few puffs just to try to fight it. Like I said earlier, I was not sure how much to use so I had to go off what I felt like I should use. During the time of using it, I did not catch influenza, stomach bug, or crud. The main reason I wanted to try this was for the CBD, which is part of the cannabis plant. I struggle with a lot of headaches because of a hemorrhage I had a few years ago. I wanted to try the CBD because I am looking for something other than hydrocodone to help with my pain. I have researched CBD and all the research seems to show a positive effect on the body. I cannot say that the CBD helped with anything. I did not feel like my headaches were getting any better. I know that people now are looking for ways to promote marijuana, but I just do not know if the CBD is a good route to go. If I am able to try something in another form other than vapor, this may be something that's better for the CBD. As of now for a vapor, I did not find the CBD effective. Again, this is just my opinion. So, effectiveness, I am going to give it to meh.

The only place I could find it was on the Wildflower website at $60. Hard for me to rate the value because I do not know how to use. The instructions say that after 150 puffs, you should start to see it not working. If this is the case, you are getting $.40 per puff. So, based on how much you should consume in a day or how many puffs you should take when consuming, it can be expensive or cheap. I am just going to give it a low ranking because I am only guessing that it should last a month. I also give it a low ranking here because I never felt it was working.

Side Effects

No side effects noticed.

Conclusion

I would love to give this a good rating. I had some concerns about the ingredients. I do think CBD is effective if consumed properly. Taste and mixability were great. I'm guessing that the effectiveness was good but I cannot say it was. The value is a low ranking because the price is high (but could be changed if I know more about how to use it). How to consume was easy because instructions were given. No instructions on how much to consume so it was hard to figure out. So for the conclusion, this is not something I would spend money on because I just don't know enough about it. I believe this a great product if some of these issues could be changed or updated.

December 30, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Soothing
  • Warming Sensation
  • Helps Relieve Cold Symptoms
  • Relief From Occasional Aches And Pains
  • Relaxing And Calming Effect
  • Cool Looking Vape Pen
  • Bit Too Expensive

Yet another special thanks to Wildflower for participating in the SR TROOPS program. Today, I discuss my experience with their Immunity Vaporizer. I noted in my previous review with Wildflower's Aches and Pains Vaporizer that I have used aromatherapy products before, but again not in the form of vapor dispersal devices. Of course this changed after using Wildflower's vaporizer products. I figured with flu season dawning in New England this was a product that I believed could help singificantly.

Each Vaporizer pen includes a total of 150 inhalation draws, totaling 500mg of CBD oil and 150mg of actual CBD (cannabidiol hemp oil). In addition, each pen is enhanced with essential oils cinnamon, eucalyptus, and myrrh. The only thing I had to look up was myrrh, because I had never heard of that. Research showed me that it is a natural resin from various thorny tree species that has analgesic properties.

I had already explained in my review with the Aches and Pain Vaporizer the benefits of CBD oil.

CBD is said to have anti-inflammatory, calming, and relaxation inducing benefits. In addition, it may have potential applications in treating addiction, IBS, diabetes, and depression.

Cinnamon, eucalyptus, and myrrh all have analgesic and warming, soothing effects when used in aromatherapy. Furthermore, they may also have immunity enhancing benefits through a direct therapeutic benefit.

As noted before, there is no actual THC in this vaporizer as the CBD oil is extracted via CO2 based extraction.

Usage

I took an inhalation draw twice per day. I took one in the morning after breakfast and another draw right before bed at night to help get a good relaxation feel to help me get to sleep.

Similar to the Aches and Pains Vaporizer, this vaporizer gave me a very good calming effect complimented with a soothing relaxation inducing feel as well. The night time draw helped me get to sleep and rest overall better. I was sleeping more efficiently, waking up feeling more stable and calm minded.

The soothing combined aroma of the eucalyptus, cinnamon, and myrrh was a real nice touch. It had a subtle, yet pleasant warming sensation with a nice touch of eucalyptus cool feel. I didn't catch any colds or flus while using the immunity vaporizer so it is safe to assume it did have some potential immunity enhancing benefits. However, most notably, I liked how it helped relieve symptoms that I would generally get when cold weather hits such as a dry and irritated throat, coughing, aches in my sinuses, and sneezing.

Thanks to the CBD oil, I also had less pain and aches from intensive workouts sessions as well.

Like the Aches and Pains Vaporizer, this one also goes for 59.99. The rep here noted that these products will soon be available on Amazon, which will hopefully equate a lower price. Until then, you can only purchase it through Wildflower's direct website. This is not an astonishignly high price given its efficacy, but I'd say, wait till it becomes more widely available.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Wildflower delivers yet another effective and useful product to help get all of the benefits of CBD oil without the drug implications. The Immunity Vaporizer will help give you a complimenting soothing and pleasantly relaxing relieving of cold symptoms, while helping to relieve the aches and pains of everyday intensive training sessions.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO PATS!!!

P.S: DRUGS ARE BAD Mmmkayy...?