6.9

(Better than 0% in Essential Fatty Acids)

CBD+ CAPSULES is an Essential Fatty Acid manufactured by wildflower. It contains fats that must be obtained through diet. They serve a wide array of critical roles including cardiovascular, mental and joint health.

3.9
Thanks to wildflower for sending it out!
  February 7, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Effective At Reducing Joint Pain
  • Novel Source Of Fatty Acids
  • Effective In Pain Relief
  • Not Enough Doses Per Bottle
  • Way Too Expensive

Big thank you to the people at wildflower. This is now my 2nd product to try by them. Always looking for ways to make myself feel better than normal. The CBD is something I want to try to help with headaches following my brain hemorrhage in 2014.

The ingredients are pretty basic. It has a whole plant extract (CBD), omega fatty acids, and organic hemp seed oil. The product is a fatty acid resistant supplement, but that's not all it is. The omega fatty acids will help with health and weight loss. CBD and hemp seed are something that has been around for a while but it is pretty new to supplements and health. CBD and hemp seed come from the marijuana plant, but they do not contain THC. The CBD is something wildflower started to tap into that will be very beneficial. The wildflower company is doing a good thing trying to bring CBD to the forefront. CBD and hemp seed oil have shown to help with pain, joint relief, stress, headaches, and many other things. I believe the benefits for CBD and hemp seed oil are endless, and we have just started to get into the benefits they provide.

The taste and mixability don't apply here as it is a capsule taken 1-2 times per day. I started off taking 1 in the morning but with my head pain, I thought it would be good to take 2 a day, with 1 in the morning and 1 at night. The dosing, I think, is really kind of personal issue. The capsules contain 30 mg of CBD oil, so I agree it should be taken as needed. The dosing is something I will dig into more in the effectiveness section. All of this is pretty easy to do, so I give it a good rating.

I was able to get 30 capsules with 30 mg of CBD oil per capsule. It says to take 1-2 per day. I found it most effective with 2 per day but since I have a lot of headaches, I feel it would be more effective for me with 4-5 per day. I was not able to find a limit to how much CBD milligrams you should take in a day. Since this does not contain any THC, I think it's fine to take more than 1-2 capsules per day, as long as it doesn't make you too dizzy or confused. I did not feel dizzy or confused along the way with it, so I think it's something that depends on your reaction to it. The product would leave me feeling good in the morning and at night, I was more relaxed. Like I said earlier, I have a lot of headaches due to my brain hemorrhage a few years ago, so I would like to take more capsules in a day, as the middle of my day to the end of the day is rough for me. Bedtime 1 took one and it left me more relaxed and less stressful. I find this to be a very effective product. I am interested in how much more I should take in a day to feel better. I did feel joint relief as well and I know that CBD can be used in many forms. I found one a day to be effective enough for the joint pain but for the head pain, just not able to get total pain relief. I give the effectiveness a high rating because I felt like it could do what I wanted it to do. The only problem that I had was 2 capsules a day was not enough because for my specific headaches. For someone with joint pain or fewer headaches, it should be wonderful.

This was a very expensive product. 30 capsules are $80, and I was able to find on the wildflower website. The question is how much of this is valuable to you. I do have to take a lot of pain medications because of my head trauma. I am looking for anything that I can take that is not an opiate. The thing is that I can get my pain medicine much cheaper than what it is for the CBD. The only problem with pain medicine is that it can become addictive, so I don't want to take anything that is addictive. So the thing is, how much is this cost worth to you. At $80 for a 30-day supply, I'm just not willing to pay that much. It is really expensive and I would like to take 4-5 per day so that means I would have to get about 4-5 boxes for a month supply. That means I'm gonna spend $320 to $400 per month, which is an unbelievable amount of money. Even if one a day made me feel better, $80 for a box to get a 30-day supply is too much. The question is how much do you want to spend on a medicine that can make you feel better when you get it so much cheaper at the pharmacy.

Side Effects

No side effects

Conclusion

Like I said in the earlier comment, wildflower and other companies are really onto big things with CBD oil. The only problem with CBD oil is it needs to be more than 30 mg per capsule. It would be more effective with 100-150 mg of CBD oil per capsule. The cost is very high on this so for me, it is just to much money for me to spend on. I think this is a very effective product and I think we're going to see a lot more CBD in the future. The only reason why I say that this is a low value because the cost is just too much.

Advertisement:
Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

Overall
Overall
6.2
4.6
Thanks to wildflower for sending it out!
  January 30, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Novel Source Of Fatty Acids
  • Effective At Reducing Joint Pain
  • Way Too Expensive
  • Not Enough Doses Per Bottle

What's up SR, I'm continuing my CBD series with a review of Wildflower's CBD+ Capsules. These little pills are similar to fish oil in terms of being high in omega 3's and 6's, but CBD has additional effects that go far beyond the realm of what you get from fishies. Unfortunately, I could only scratch the surface and price will prevent me from being able to really explore what this product can do.

CBD+ capsules consist of whole plant CBD extract and organic hemp seed oil.

No taste whatsoever, including aftertaste.

No mixing, since it's a capsule.

The label recommends taking 1-2 daily with water. I went with 2, but in their website reviews I also read someone claiming to take 2 pills 3x daily. That's a lot, but I don't think it's bad to take so many. CBD's effects will just continue to be bigger.

I took this coming after a long stretch of not taking any fatty acids for a few months. I thought that would mean the effects were heightened, but it didn't really workout that way. The pills took a while for me to see any noticeable effects. After about a week and a half I noticed my knee and shoulder pain was lessened, most likely due to the antiinflammatory effects of CBDs. That stayed true throughout the rest of the cycle, but unfortunately that time was very short. There are claims on Wildflower's site for this being useful for treating ADD and anxiety, but I have ADD and anxiety myself, but didn't notice any effects in that sense. There are also claims that it helps with menstrual cramping, but that isn't something I'd be able to attest to either. Overall the only noticeable impact this had was a lessening of my joint pain.

While I understand that this is a novel industry right now, the price for 30 pills on Wildflower's website is $79.99. That's 15 servings at $5.33 each. It's just way too expensive. I'd probably need to take 3-4 pills daily to get a real sense of what this stuff can do, but I simply would not be able to afford it.

Marijunana is a fast growing plant and can yield a massive amount of plant matter, all of which can be used to create CBD oil. I hope that as CBDs become more common we will see the cost plummet.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you take the price tag out of the equation, I would recommend these to people for a variety of reasons. Unfortunately, with the price tag in place, it makes it cost prohibitive to do so. I want to thank Wildflower again for letting me test this out, but until it's more accessible I won't be purchasing again.

Advertisement: