7.1

(Better than 26% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

PRO TEST BOOST is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by We Are Fit. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
4.5
  February 12, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • May Help With Deeper Sleep
  • Effectiveness Is Questionable Without Blood Work
  • Unexplained Erections

Hello all! Full intro on myself can be found on the forum here: https://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=35432.0

This product initially showed up in my Facebook news feed and the company was offering a full bottle for just $2 from Amazon. There was no mention of the deal requiring a review to be left once received and used. As a sucker for a deal, I figured it was worth a shot to try this and see if anything happens. This is another company I have not heard of before and I do not know how they ended up on my Facebook news feed. Barring any side effects, I figured my loss was only going to be $2. Let's roll the dice!

Surprisingly this product has a transparent label and I am able to detail all the ingredients and their dosages.

Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide) - 200mg
Saw Palmetto Berries - 50mg
Hawthorn Berries - 50mg
Cissus Quadrangularis - 50mg

Other ingredients: Cellulose, Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate

Out of all the ingredients, the one I was most excited about was the Tribulus Terrestris. Per Examine.com, Tribulus terrestris is a plant from Ayurveda where the root and fruits are used for male virility and general vitality, respectively. The roots enhance libido and sexual well being without affecting testosterone while the fruits appear to be potently protective of organ function.

Other products that I have seen with this ingredient have not been dosed this high. I normally only see 250mg-500mg in test boosting type of products.

Taste >> Nothing to taste. Product is in pill form.

Mixability >> Nothing to mix, simply consume the pills with water or whichever beverage you prefer.

Dosing >> Per the bottle, the suggested use is to take three capsules before bed. There is no reference to starting with one capsule and working your way up like many pill form products. I personally used three capsules each time for the entire bottle (30 days).

To me, the effectiveness of a test booster is hard to determine unless you get blood work done consistently. For this product, I will speak to the effectiveness of how I felt during the night after taking it and in the morning when I woke up.

In the evenings, I would take this right before bed as instructed. Some nighttime test products I have used before specifically state to try and take them on an empty stomach. This bottle does not mention anything like that. I typically always have a large meal before bed, so this was always taken with food in my stomach. As this is not a sleep supplement, there is nothing to report about it helping me fall asleep. Once I got to sleep, some nights it was effective at helping me achieve a deeper sleep and not waking up as much. Other nights I noticed no difference in my sleep quality. Some nights while taking this I did have some odd dreams but it was not consistent, so I can't confirm those dreams were because of this supplement.

In terms of waking up the next morning after taking this, there was never any issues. This product did not cause a morning fog and anything that hindered my ability to function in the morning. One of the claims on the bottle is the product will provide more energy but I did not specifically notice any increased energy in the mornings. Overall, nothing changed in the mornings while taking this product.

Overall, the only way I can confidently say this product is effective is if I had my blood work tested before and after taking this. Since I didn't, all I can report on is my sleep quality and feelings during use. Sleep quality did seem to improve some nights and I never had any negative reactions

Currently on Amazon, this product is listed at $17.95 for the 30 serving bottle. As I mentioned earlier, I received the full bottle at a discounted price of $2. At retail price, I likely would not purchase this product unless I specifically knew it was having an effect on my test levels shown via blood work. At the discounted price, I figured I couldn't lose. If this product went on sale to be around $10 or so, I would consider buying another bottle but likely would not pull the trigger right away. For someone who has tried other test boosting products but none of them have worked, this might be worth an $18 one month trial.

Side Effects

ANY LADIES READING THIS, BE WARNED...BONER TALK AHEAD

The only side effect that I can report for this product may also be a sign that it was working. On some days that I would awake in the middle of the night, I would notice I had an erection for no reason at all. This has not happened before taking this product and the only thing that changed was this supplement. I am not reporting this as a bad side effect, just something that happened and wanted to make others aware of who may try this product.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I am middle of the road on this product. Does the side effect I mentioned above mean this product was working? I don't know and probably will never know unless I chose to run another bottle with blood work. For my $2, it was worth a shot and it did help me sleep better some nights during the month of use.

Thank you for reading my review and leave a comment if you have any questions.

Advertisement: