Syngex Reviews

Overall
Overall
  February 22, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Awesome Taste
  • Good Recovery
  • Mixes
  • Micro-fraction
  • Cheap And Lasts Long
    This has Become My Go-To Protein all the time and For good reason. First off, this protein is a Reverse Osmosis Whey protein, Making it Pure and More Digestible. More Bioavailable(Your Body Utilizes More of it). Its a Very Dense Protein with no Fillers, UnLike Most protein powders.

85 servings in a 5lb container. 20grams of protein per scoop. And about 30$ online at supplementwarehouse.com.. If your on a Budget and You Need a Long Lasting Quality Protein, You Wont find anything else like this at this great Value!

I usually get chocolate flavor, tastes good and Mixes great. This is great to get in my Daily Total amount of protein, I Take it upon Waking in the morning, Pre workout and I take this any other time I feel I Need some protein.

No Sugar, No Carbs and No Artificial Crap in it! Straight Clean Protein. Ever since I Have added this protein to my Daily Intake, I Have gained More Muscle, Recovery Time is Faster and Strength keeps Increasing. I take 2-3 scoops per day and it lasts for almost 2months so I Cant Complain. I Deffinetly Reccomend this to Anyone looking for a Quality Protein That Will Last a Long Time W/o Breaking the Bank.